25,159 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Emberblaze (Emb)
    June 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

For everyone that is feeling sad or needs hugs, remember that you are loved and able. *hugs to everyone*

Well Done ~The Afters

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      June 16, 2019 at 10:36 pm

^^^^

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 16, 2019 at 10:52 pm

And even if you feel like everything in your world is against you, there is someone that you are loved by (probably over here on Blogclan!)

young, scrappy and hungry

• June 17, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

2. shiverfur
    June 16, 2019 at 10:48 pm

ive had a really crappy past few days and I’m just done

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      June 16, 2019 at 11:38 pm

That sucks Shivy. Everybody goes through those. I hope you feel better soon and things get brighter. 🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 17, 2019 at 12:35 am

*Hugs*

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      June 17, 2019 at 12:42 am

*hugs* <333

• Birchfoot
      June 17, 2019 at 2:08 am

I’m sorry Shivy <3 if you ever need to vent or just talk about random stuff with me I'm always here <3 <3 Ily and I hope you feel better

• June 17, 2019 at 6:58 pm

what a mood 🙁 If you want, shoot me a message on Instagram (@luna_breezelin) and we can talk about our crappy week together <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

3. June 17, 2019 at 12:33 am

I’m really stressed right now. My cat is gonna have her surgery on Tuesday, and after that I’m gonna have to be with her basically 24/7, and learn how to brush her teeth. I also found out that my friend Sweetflower has cancer. So now I’m stressed and worried about her.

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• June 17, 2019 at 7:15 pm

*huggles* I hope your cat’s surgery goes well (it should)! And I’m really sorry about Sweetflower… I hope she gets better <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 18, 2019 at 5:54 am

I hope the surgery goes well! And my sympathy goes out to Sweetflower.

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

4. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 17, 2019 at 1:09 am

Guess what? More friend drama!!

On the good side of things, Honeypaw and Gingerpaw were very kind to me at Snowpaw’s birthday party. On the bad side of things they had to leave early because they were going to the beach together. I knew Gingerpaw was going to Florida. At dinner I sat by Gingerpaw and Honeypaw, Gingerpaw mentioned how she was leaving early to go to the beach. Then Honeypaw said she was leaving early to Florida too. I asked if they were going together. They said yes and I felt my heart crack a little. I got that feeling where something sad happens and you feel sad and it feels like you want to cry but you can’t. At the party Honeypaw and Gingerpaw spent a lot of time together. When they left I told Gingerpaw to have fun, like a GOOD FRIEND would do. I told her that I was kinda jealous and that I always wanted to go to the beach/Florida with a friend. Gingerpaw glared at me and said you got to go to the Bahamas. First of all I only got to meet up with Honeypaw in the Bahamas once for an hour. I saw pictures of them together at the beach looking really happy. It makes me want to cry (and I’m crying right now) knowing that nobody considers me their best friend. I don’t know why Gingerpaw didn’t invite me. I have more things to say but I probably should be doing my summer reading.

And that’s the tea.

• Faithpaw
      June 17, 2019 at 9:01 am

If you want I can be your best friend Pasty, but only on BlogClan I’m afraid.
      I know exactly how you feel so we can sympathise with each other;)

Moons are majestic!!!

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
        June 17, 2019 at 1:34 pm

And that’s the tea.

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
          June 18, 2019 at 3:11 pm

How are you, Pasty?

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 17, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I know exactly how you feel, except my friends haven’t actually been rude, which in a way makes it worse 😛 I can’t tell you how many times they’ve gone to six flags and had swim parties and then posted it on instagram or made posts for “Best Friend Day” and I’m no where to be seen 😛 But, don’t give up on them, it could change eventually. But in the meantime, look to some of your other friends that you have maybe talked to but haven’t really tried to get to know that much. If you choose correctly, you could possibly find people who are just like you and want a best friend.

머리아프다

• June 17, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Why do I relate so much to this post? It’s great they were nice to you, but that’s really not cool how they’re going without you. Good friends would have invited you, too <3 I don't know what advice I can offer you, but I really hope you guys can figure things out soon.

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

5. Faithpaw
    June 17, 2019 at 9:10 am

Hey all those cats who know about those boy issues I kept lamenting about as Silverscourge,who I no longer am[cos I’m Faithpaw now!], I’m ACTUALLY his girlfriend now and am crying with joy, but unfortunately my parents won’t let me go out with him because I’m not allowed out on my own yet, oooooooooooooooffffffff

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 17, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Rip. This might be better for the Tavern, since it’s good news, but yeah. Maybe try being extra responsible around the house, like doing chores without being asked, and then maybe you can prove you’re mature enough to go out by yourself? Good luck! 🙂

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
        June 18, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Thanks, that means a lot, Moon! By the way, I vote for u!

Moons are majestic!!!

6. June 17, 2019 at 1:19 pm

My grandmother makes me uncomfortable. This morning I was reading on my Kindle, and she said with a tone of disapproval for me to get off my “phone” (even though it’s a Kindle and I don’t even have a phone) and go pray. (She has a prayer room where she burns incense, leaves out food, has an Ancient Chinese style painting, and we’re supposed to pray to our ancestors there. I felt really uncomfortable and pressured but I did it anyways because whatever she says goes. I woke up with a very itchy face because of the airplane flight yesterday; I have very sensitive skin; and the flames only made it worse. I prayed like I was supposed to do even though it made me really uncomfortable, and midway I had to remove my hand from the proper praying position because my face itched too much. Now I’m starting to feel guilty about that, even though I don’t believe in the ancestors, and I feel really guilty for saying that too.

Whenever I’m even 1 angle degree away from sitting up perfectly straight, she corrects my position and says I’m wrong and says in a rude and disapproving tone that I’m going to be hunchbacked. She’s always criticizing me and my mom, and her word is law. I’m not exaggerating, anything my grandma says is an order. And I’m going to have to be with her till end of August. Which means I have to be on absolutely perfect behavior and do nothing wrong. How will I stand this and how can I get over my guilt?

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• June 17, 2019 at 2:43 pm

I sorta get how you feel about the whole praying thing 😛 We used to be Christian but while we were, I started to not believe because well… I don’t want to believe in something like that.(Oh jeez I literally just now figured out why I started to not believe oh dear) but now we aren’t Christian, and that makes it easier. But now we believe there’s a spirit, but no one knows what it is yet. And again, I’m still like, “I’ll pray to StarClan but the list ends there, because the rest of this is just a bunch of crap.” Now this is no offense to anyone who believes, I don’t intend any of this to sound rude I just struggle a lot trying to figure out if there actually is something.

I would just say, keep doing it and don’t feel guilty for making mistakes. She’s and old woman and set in her ways. If you must, pretend you’re praying to StarClan 😛 Normally if you believe in something strongly, you’ll feel it in your heart, if you don’t, then you don’t. And that’s okay. Don’t feel guilty for not believing because I spent plenty of time doing that before mom pulled us out of church. Also, if you have your own room while you stay there, I would recommend getting all your “ugliness” out before you go sleep 😛 As in, do everything you can’t do normally while she’s staring you down 😛 So like, hunch your back, scratch everywhere and just be rebellious idk, but not like screens and stuff. You’ll get caught. 😛

I’m the worst with advice but I try 😛

머리아프다

• June 17, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Forgot to mention this but she also likes touching me. Not inappropriately, but I still don’t like it and it makes me uncomfortable and I can’t just tell her that. At all.

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• Lunaheart has really cruddy internet
      June 17, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Can relate. My crush is a different religion then me and is pretty strict about it. I don’t want to go into details.

*insert something sarcastic*

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
        June 18, 2019 at 3:13 pm

OOOOOFFFFF HUGSES

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 17, 2019 at 7:21 pm

That sounds rough 🙁 Could you maybe talk to your mom in private and see if there’s any way to tell your grandmother about how strict she is being? That doesn’t sound fun at all. Maybe if you gradually start using your Kindle again, it’ll bother her less? Explain that it’s your summer reading for school, since a lot of grandparents and super into the whole school thing 😛 Good luck! You’ve got a tough situation <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

7. June 17, 2019 at 8:18 pm

I’m really sad now my parents got a new filter on our router that basically blocks me from going anywhere. I can’t visit Deviantart I can’t look at some GIFS and I don’t THINK I can chat on Blogchat anymore. It really sucks. 🙁 🙁 🙁

• Viper (Viperfrost)
      June 17, 2019 at 8:21 pm

🙁

reality is an illusion

• June 17, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Ikr. It least I can still visit here, Discord, and FANDOM. The filter is SUPPOSED to just block inappropriate things, but it blocks, like, everything 😛

• June 17, 2019 at 8:34 pm

heya viper, how are you ?

Somewhere that’s Green

• June 17, 2019 at 8:37 pm

UPDATE: My mom complained because it’s blocking her from YouTube chat so I THINK he’s trying to fix it. Yay if he does.

• Viper (Viperfrost)
          June 18, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Yay 🙂

reality is an illusion

• June 17, 2019 at 8:32 pm

awww hugs !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Lots of hugs 💙

And that’s the tea.

• Goldenfawn
      June 17, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Aw, I’m sorry! 🙁 Could you explain to them that it isn’t working properly?

• June 17, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Oh no! That really sucks 🙁 Could you try explaining to them that maybe this isn’t the best internet filter? Try and find a compromise – they can block some sites, but things like DeviantArt and LiveChat can be unblocked. Parents like compromises 😉

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 18, 2019 at 5:54 am

That really sucks. Sorry bout that, moon. 🙁

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
      June 18, 2019 at 3:13 pm

I know EXACTLY how you feel, the school blocks pretty much everything and I can’t do things on the computer at home;(

Moons are majestic!!!

8. asp
    June 17, 2019 at 8:37 pm

View post on imgur.com

this picture always makes me feel better for some reason

e

9. June 17, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Please send hugs to my friend Cloudstorm and her son Nightmist! Might most recently broke his knee on a motorcycle, and he’s having a surgery tomorrow!

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
      June 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm

HUGSFOREVER, I WILL HELP YOU IF I CAN

Moons are majestic!!!

10. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 17, 2019 at 10:32 pm

So my mom just texted me and asked me what I was doing. I told her I was having screen time. She asked me what I was doing which made me really nervous. I don’t know why it made me so nervous but I just does. I told her I was watching friends. My mom knows that I watch it. I asked her why she was asking and she said she was just curious and there were no problems. Now I’m worried she’s going to do some crazy inspection of my phone.

And that’s the tea.

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 17, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Aw, Pasty, I’m sorry! I understand, my mom does the same. ❤

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• June 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

I think it might just be curiosity – Moms tend to like knowing what you’re doing <3 Try not to worry too much about it, but if it really makes you uncomfortable, talk to her about it.

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 18, 2019 at 5:55 am

Ugh. My mom does the same. I always get so panicky. It’s not like I’m doing anything wrong, but it’s too hard to explain without getting embarrassed or making it sound weird.

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 18, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Yuuuuup.

“What are you doing?”

“I… Um…. Hey do you like potatoes?”

Story of my life.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
      June 18, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Um, I STILL don’t have a phone so I don’t understand but I find the checking thing deeply relatable, and like I said I will sympathise with yo Pasty, so MANY MANY HUGS FROM FAITHPAW!!!!!!

Moons are majestic!!!