25,159 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. June 18, 2019 at 6:02 am

Ugh yesterday I’ve been horribly sick and had migraine and vomited a couple of times but now I’m fine

I ain't scared no more

• June 18, 2019 at 1:23 pm

I’m sorry cloudy❤

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• Starpaw/blossom is DONE with School!
      June 18, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Oh dear <3
      At least you’re better now!

Forgotten Stars

June 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Ughhh, that sucks. I hope you feel better now, Cloudy. 🙂

• Mint That Grows In Shade
      June 19, 2019 at 4:10 am

oof, that sucks~. glad you’re better, cloudy! 😀

And then she disappeared.

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 19, 2019 at 4:25 am

glad you’re better dear apprentice 🙂

young, scrappy and hungry

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
      June 19, 2019 at 8:55 am

oh StarClan, are you OK? I know you said you r, but just checking:)

Moons are majestic!!!

• Pebblerose
      June 19, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Aw that’s not fun 🙁 I hate getting sick

Remember me for centuries

2. June 18, 2019 at 1:24 pm

I’m really nervous about my cat even though I know the surgery will probably go well. Just the recovery process is said to be 2 weeks, so I have to baby her and make sure she doesn’t get into trouble or possibly reopen anything for 2 weeks. I’m really nervous and in need of hugs

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 18, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Things will be okay. 🙂 Do you have a cat carrier? It may be wise to make her a nice cozy bed in there so she’ll keep still for a few days.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• June 18, 2019 at 6:50 pm

I have a cat carrier but she HATES IT. she likes laying on my bed though and she’ll be tired and drugged up tonight so I’ll keep her with me

I'm feelin closer to the stars

June 18, 2019 at 11:41 pm

It’ll be okay. Cats are strong. It’s natural to worry, though. 🙂

• Silverpaw/snow (Silvs)
      June 19, 2019 at 1:37 am

I hope it goes well! Make sure that your cat is ALWAYS in the same room as you. You could put baby gates around the house.

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
      June 19, 2019 at 8:57 am

hope yuo’re OK, Cedarpaw’s cat[and you Cedar!]

Moons are majestic!!!

• Pebblerose
      June 19, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I’m sorry about that I would be extremely nervous too! I totally feel you. *many hugs and lots of love to your cat!*

Remember me for centuries

3. June 18, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Ill explain more when I’ll have time but I really wanted to be first line with all my friends in some dance and gotten third line. I’m disappointed in myself. I just want to cry and disappear

I ain't scared no more

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 18, 2019 at 2:59 pm

It will be okay. ❤

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Starpaw/blossom is DONE with School!
      June 18, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Oh I know what that feels like. I’m sorry dear <3

Forgotten Stars

June 18, 2019 at 11:42 pm

I know what it feels like. It really sucks. 🙁 I hope you feel better soon Cloud <3

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 19, 2019 at 4:28 am

Hey, you’ll be ok. I know that you aren’t in the same line as your friends, but you’re still in the same class (presumably?), so you’ll still have chances to talk to them. I know exactly how it feels like, but sometimes this is a chance to get better or meet new people! Good luck 🙂

young, scrappy and hungry

4. Sunnypaw (Sunny)
    June 18, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I am leaving for a 10 day sleepaway camp tommorow. I am super nervous and in need of hugs. 🙁

Looking for a mentor

• Goldenfawn
      June 18, 2019 at 9:19 pm

*hugs*

• Starpaw/blossom is DONE with School!
      June 18, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Don’t be nervous! It sounds like a lot of fun!
      *hugs*!

Forgotten Stars

June 18, 2019 at 11:42 pm

I get nervous for those types of things too. Just breathe, and know that it’ll never be as bad as what you think. Have fun! 🙂

5. Brambleheart
    June 19, 2019 at 1:37 am

French exam tomorrow and my mom and I were reviewing it and the way that I learned a word was different from her way and she said I was wrong even though I told her that that was how my teacher told us.

• Birchfoot
      June 19, 2019 at 1:41 am

Don’t stress about it <3 she might be referring to a more slang term or speaks a different dialect of French. I'm not sure if you live in Canada, but French Canadian French is vastly different from the French spoken in France - so she could be speaking an entirely different dialect <3

If it's what your teacher taught you, then you're probably right! And you're both probably right - it's just that languages are complicated and there's often 10 different ways to say one thing

Good luck on your exam <3

• June 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm

Yeah, that’s probably the case. I’ve never studied French before, but it’s the case in many different languages spoken in different countries. For example, in Spanish, the word for block in Spain is “manzana,” the word for “apple” in Latin America. And in Mandarin, there are slight dialect differences between Taiwan and the different parts of China, such as the words for “snail” and “trash”, and some tone differences. 🙂

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• Birchfoot
          June 19, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Yeah! I remember when I took Spanish last year, my teacher taught us a specific dialect of Spanish (I believe it was the type she grew up with, since I’m fairly certain Spanish is her first language), but when I tried to talk to my mom in Spanish she got so confused because my pronunciation was so different? 😛

and then in Spain, they have a completely different way of pronouncing things, because they lisp a lot of their words. It’s both very complicated and fascinating – but I wouldn’t stress about it <3 <3 hopefully your exam goes well!!

• June 20, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Oof it wasn’t my exam 😛

But yeah, I’ve listened to different Spanish pronunciations from different regions and it is kind of different 🙂

In Chinese (one of my native languages) there are lots of differences between different regions. Like in Taiwan, for good morning, they say literally “peaceful morning”, and in China, it’s literally “good morning”, and in China there’s a lot more r’s at the end of words and in Taiwan they say “l” instead of “r” and “s” instead of “sh” 😛

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• Birchfoot
              June 20, 2019 at 1:39 pm

(oof sorry I meant that to the original comment which was about exams 😛 <3 )

that's really interesting though!! Honestly the whole concept of language and dialects is so fascinating 😛

June 19, 2019 at 2:03 am

Exams can be so stressful. I’ve had the problem before where I ask multiple people the same question and they give me different answers. It’s frustrating! Good luck though, I think you’ll do well. 🙂

6. June 19, 2019 at 2:57 am

Ohh man… there’s this girl in my grade whose dad just died. I feel really, really bad for her. She’s pretty much the most optimistic and upbeat kid in the grade and she doesn’t deserve this. Please send her hugs!

• Mint That Grows In Shade
      June 19, 2019 at 4:12 am

*hugs for her*

I give her my blessing, losing a family member is hard. I lost my hamster two months ago and I cried so hard; he was like a brother to me.

And then she disappeared.

June 19, 2019 at 4:17 am

Sorry you lost your hamster, Mint. 🙁

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 19, 2019 at 4:24 am

*hugs*
      I’m so sorry for that girl, I could never imagine losing anyone so close to me, especially a parent like her father, for example, who you’ve known your whole life, who you absolutely depend on. Please let her know that we are all supporting her!

young, scrappy and hungry

• June 19, 2019 at 6:38 am

🙁
      Give her a very SPARKLY hug! I can’t imagine losing my dad
      the thought makes me want to cry

SPIDERS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 19, 2019 at 5:03 pm

*Hugs* for her

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      June 19, 2019 at 5:17 pm

The same thing happened to a girl who used to be on my volleyball/basketball team. Her dad died of cancer last year and she’s had it pretty rough since then.

*sending hugs to her* <333

anyway the wind blows~

June 19, 2019 at 11:06 pm

That’s such a tragic thing. I felt sorry for her. I hope she does alright. Sorry for her loss. 🙁

7. June 19, 2019 at 8:55 am

To those looking for a smile and a good laugh –

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• June 19, 2019 at 12:21 pm

This is beautiful 😀

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

June 19, 2019 at 3:27 pm

I love it lol

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 19, 2019 at 5:17 pm

Oh my god, they’re corgis, and they’re running, and they’re competing, and they’re in outfits, and ahhhh!!!! So cute!!!! Best thing i’ve Seen all day, paws down.

• Sweets is Just sugar coverd
        June 19, 2019 at 8:23 pm

too right!

Remember Life

8. Winterwhisper, Excited for July
    June 19, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I’m having a crappy morning. I woke up with my back hurting, and when I sat down to eat in my room, a huge wasp crawled in through the window and was flying around my room. So I had to evacuate and get my Dad to kill it, and by that time I was rushing to get ready. Then I missed the bus, and my parents are annoyed. I just missed it a few weeks ago. I go the same time every day, and usually it’s there, but today it was gone. Now I’m here.

• Birchfoot

June 19, 2019 at 5:25 pm

I’m sorry Wint 🙁 it’s probably just today, tomorrow will be better *hugs*

young, scrappy and hungry

June 19, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Yeah I think so too. Thanks 🙂

9. June 20, 2019 at 4:35 am

My parents are having an argument. It’s so loud it woke me up. And it’s six am.

I ain't scared no more

June 20, 2019 at 4:43 am

Ugh, I hate when my family or parents fight. Sorry you had to hear that, Cloudy. Kids shouldn’t have to. And it sucks that it woke you up. I hope you have a better day 🙂 <3

10. Sweets is Just sugar coverd
    June 20, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Is it just me or is this page being used less?

Remember Life

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 20, 2019 at 7:59 pm

If it’s being used less, then that means that BlogClanners are having less issues at the moment, so that’s a bit of a good thing 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
        June 22, 2019 at 2:57 pm