The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

32,839 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Anonymous
    March 30, 2020 at 8:07 pm

I think my friend might be a hacker. So we were on google hangouts, and I asked him if he knew a classmate’s gmail. He said he didn’t, and I gave him what I thought was the classmates gmail, and asked him if he knew if it was correct. He said, “No, but I can hack into gmail and check.” I thought he was joking and said lol, which seemed to encourage him. Then he sent a screenshot and I saw he was writing some code. I then asked him several times if he was hacking. But then, he gave really vague answers and refused to tell me. Then he said,”Can you just shut up? I’m doing you a favor!” I immediately told him to stop doing it. He was like why? I said just stop! He did and then got really mad at me.I’m really scared and I need advice on what to do.

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      March 30, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Hey, so here’s the thing. It seems like he is just faking it. However, I would make sure that there isn’t actually anything going on and tell a trusted adult first (like a parent). Also, see if it is possible to contact the classmate that is being hacked right now. If not, try to contact a teacher or your school’s IT person to tell them this. Also, you should know that if it is a school email that is based on Gmail, the school would know if there’s any funny business on that email as they can track what’s going on. Best of luck and I hope you figure this out soon.

Scars~I AM THEY

• Anonymous
        March 31, 2020 at 2:40 am

It isn’t a school gmail, and I don’t actually know my classmate’s gmail.

• Emberblaze (Emb)
          March 31, 2020 at 5:00 am

If it wasn’t a school gmail, I would expect that there would be some sort of alert to that person saying that someone has accessed their account and they would be able to check and change their password. Also, Gmail is a very hard platform to hack into unless you know their password and phone number. (2 factor authentication) Best of luck!

Scars~I AM THEY

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 31, 2020 at 1:39 pm

Tell a trusted adult. Hacking is no joke. It’s bad.

2. Emberblaze (Emb)
    March 30, 2020 at 11:03 pm

For anyone that is feeling concerned at the current world events: Know that we have some of the brightest minds in the world working on a cure and that everyone in the scientific and medical communities is collaborating to find solutions to our current problems. This situation WILL end and know that we are in an unprecedented time in history and that when this is over, it will bring the global community closer and that future generations will be studying what we are going through right now and that there wouldn’t be something on this scale in our lifetimes because we have learned. If anyone is personally affected by this, my heart goes out to you. We will get through this, stay safe and hope this helped. 🙂

Scars~I AM THEY

• Pinestripe
      March 31, 2020 at 12:21 am

Thank you for the encouragement!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 31, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Aw, thanks Emb. That’s very helpful and comforting. 💕

3. March 31, 2020 at 12:10 am

ok this isnt a serious problem at all i dont need advice or anything but i needed to get it off my chest and i didnt know where else to put it: you ever looking at your computer or something when one of your parents or somebody asks “what are you doing?” and youre not doing anything bad but you cant tell them “i randomly felt like looking up pictures of rowlf the dog” or whatever bc itd sound like a total lie even though it’s what youre actually doing so you just go “uhhhhhhh” knowing full well that the more you do that the more suspicious youll seem which makes you more nervous so ironically you do it for longer

that's why i believe in youuu

• Pinestripe
      March 31, 2020 at 12:23 am

I understand that feeling.

• Watch as Sunpaw (Sunni) tries (and fails) to not touch his face
      March 31, 2020 at 1:21 am

hugs

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• -Spirit Has Given Up-
      March 31, 2020 at 5:04 am

I. . .
      Umm. . .
      *genuinely doesn’t know what to say*
      *on iPad at 12 am without my mom knowing*
      *slowly* Yeah. . .

I shall throw snowballs at you

• LazyKat
        April 2, 2020 at 3:22 am

Me too

• falling feather
      March 31, 2020 at 6:08 am

me: looks up rowlf the dog

carpe diem

• falling feather
        March 31, 2020 at 6:09 am

ok just looked it up, i am going to have nightmares

carpe diem

• Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
      March 31, 2020 at 1:24 pm

yup. I have to do that with YouTube. It sucks.
      *SCarlet the Kitty is coming through the screen in sleepy mode to cuddle with*

LSG whose bday in 30 days

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 31, 2020 at 1:41 pm

Ooooof. I’m sorry. I don’t really have advice, but HUG HUG HUG.

• Swiftnose
      March 31, 2020 at 5:56 pm

All the time!

That man is playing Galaga!

4. 🍃 Fluttering Ivy Leaves in the Spring Breeze 🌼
    March 31, 2020 at 10:01 am

Today I got caught by my mom when I was reading articles about depression. Ironically, I started to have a severe panic attack right there and confessed that I was depressed. She was worried about how it might have been her fault. Now I’ve been feeling kinda relieved…but numb. Like you don’t care anymore about what life’s going to throw at you next. It scares me. Sometimes I wonder if I’m going mad.

I just want to vent about this new student who’s arrived in our class this year. Let’s call her Blueshadow. I’m feeling so jealous because she and my best friend, Rosefall, are hanging out more and… I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m so possessive, it confuses me so much. Andddd my “friend”, let’s call her Sparklefang (because I’m feeling so petty), finally texted me after so many months of ghosting me. After we moved away, she’s always begging me for my pictures. Tbh, we had a few fights and…I don’t know why I was ever friends with her. Going to video chat with her today. I guess I’m just going to conceal my feelings and pull on a happy lovable mask again.

It hurts me that no one knows how I cry myself to sleep nearly every night. No one knows how I’m feeling. No one. I’m so crazy that I even made an imaginative friend at my age of fourteen. Still, I like being with her. Ugh, I’m so pathetic. Are this depression and anxiety just in my head? Yepp I think so. I’m pretty sure. Because I’m such a liar to myself.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• March 31, 2020 at 1:46 pm

PLEASE talk to an adult. You shouldn’t have to go through this alone.
      As for the Blueshadow thing, I think maybe you should talk to Rosefall about it. I’m sure she still likes you.

And for the Sparklefang thing, if she was really a good friend, give her another chance.
      But if not, it might be time to accept that your friendship has ended.

Good luck, and hugs.

HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

• Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
      March 31, 2020 at 3:45 pm

hey, it’s all gonna be okay.
      Maybe start hanging out with Blueshadow a bit more. Then, after you know why Rosefall is hanging out with her more, tell her how you feel. Maybe she’ll be super extra sorry and you can all become friends.
      I have a friend like Sparklefang, too. Let’s call her……oooh, let’s call her Viperglimmer. She acts all nice, and then ices me out, like a total jerk. I try to be nice, but she uses me like a pawn. I’ve told her this, and she just laughed and called me a whiny, petty brat. God, our friendship is really toxic, and I want to let her go, but it’s hard. So I get it. I get it all.
      Look, now someone knows you cry yourself to sleep every night, and you can’t count me as no one. I know how you’re feeling. It’s like a weight is on your back, and however hard you try to lift it, it just gets heavier and heavier. I have an imaginary friend, too. A lot, actually. Their names are Cavin, Ana, Peter, Lila, Gemie, and Silver. So, no, you’re not pathetic. And yes, depression and anxiety might just be in your head, but they’re in mine, too.
      Hugs!

LSG whose bday in 30 days

• -Spirit Has Given Up-
      March 31, 2020 at 5:00 pm

Uhh. . .
      Hmm. . .
      *thinks of what to say without giving hints that I am going through pretty much the same thing*
      You know what. . .
      *hugs*
      Don’t worry, we are always here for you.
      If it helps, you can talk to a counselor.
      One more thing. . .
      You. Are. Not. A. Liar.

I shall throw snowballs at you

• falling feather
      March 31, 2020 at 5:52 pm

I agree, you have to talk to an adult. It will be so much harder to feel better if you’re doing it alone. About Blueshadow, you should try to become better friends with Blueshadow. I’ve been through the same thing. It helped me to become better friends with the people my friends are friends with.
      Good luck!

carpe diem

• March 31, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Well, now your mom knows about your depression, right? That’s an opening. Tell her more about how you feel, and even ask for advice with your friends.

You’ve done the hard part, telling her. Now’s the chance to keep it up and let her know what’s going on so she can help you through this. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

5. Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
    March 31, 2020 at 8:14 pm

So I have a lot of stupid crap going on right now.
    I am stuck at home, bored, during Spring Break.
    When I am stuck at home, bored, there’s this….girl….who lives inside of me. I call her Silver. Basically, Silver represents my inner anger and doubts and rage.
    So when I am stuck at home, bored, Silver tends to roam free. I’m always in the presence of my little brothers, who annoy me to my death. Silver will kind of possess me and will rage beast at their faces and gets really worked up and tough. And then I get in trouble. I love Silver a lot, but I really don’t want her to roam free.
    I also am trying to figure out if I’m bisexual or not. I don’t think I am, but I just…feel something there that I think I’m denying myself to even think about, because I’m not sure if I feel that way or not….ugh. It’s just really confusing.
    And then I have this other friend…let’s call her Viperglimmer for the sake of this and not naming names. She will be super nice to me, and then be all like, ‘hey, sorry, my mom said we can’t be friends anymore’ and acts super mean. And other times she doesn’t even do that; she just ices me out! And then she goes back to being nice! She’s always like, “super sorry i said what i said, can we go back to being friends, if my mom doesn’t find out it should be fine’ and I always say, ‘I guess’. I’m in a really toxic relationship with her and I want to let it go, but she’s also a good friend and i don’t want to hurt her feelings by saying I don’t want to be friends.
    I’m also dealing with a lot of stress and anxiety right now, which might lead into depression and fear and even more stress and anxiety.
    I know I sound really pathetic and a baby right now, but this is one of the only places I can talk about my feelings openly and have people encouraging me. I know it also probably sounds really whiny and complain-y right now. It’s just nice to have a spot to rant and ask for help.
    Sorry that it’s super long, just have a lot of stuff going on right now.

LSG whose bday in 30 days

• March 31, 2020 at 10:43 pm

When you’re starting to feel angry, close your eyes and count to ten. Sounds basic but it might help. Just take deep breaths. If possible, leave the room for a minute or two, and come back when you’re more collected.

Viperglimmer does sounds like a toxic friend. I recommend just cutting her off next time she “can’t be your friend.” If she comes back and is like “let’s be friends again!” you have full right to say something like “Friendship isn’t only when it’s most convenient.” because it’s not. She should be your friend 100% of the time, or none.

#ThankYouWoojin

• March 31, 2020 at 11:09 pm

Hugs! Viperglimmer isn’t the best of friends. Maybe tell her that you need a week (or as long as you need) ‘off’. You would take a break and see when that break is over if you really miss her or not. If so, then talk to her about it. And, if not, tell her that you might need to not be the best of friend, but just friends. Hope that helps, <3

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• -Spirit Has Given Up-
      April 1, 2020 at 2:49 am

You are not a baby.
      This is the almost the same thing that happened to me.
      Do not let Viperglimmer or anxiety get to you.
      Otherwise, you will fall down the slippery slope of depression and feeling worthless.
      I know this because I’ve been there.
      Do not let them get in your way.
      *hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

• LazyKat
      April 2, 2020 at 4:59 am

I wrote basically the same thing…

6. Rosepelt
    March 31, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I’m feeling sad. I’m gloomy and my world is really dim. so hugs.

• March 31, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Hugs. Why are you gloomy? Here is some good, fat free and no calories (I had to) 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 And some other things🍪🍩🍪🍩

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Rosepelt
        April 1, 2020 at 7:36 am

thanks for the chocolate, donuts and cookies 🙂
        I don’t know why I’m gloomy I’m just…gloomy.

• -Spirit Has Given Up-
      April 1, 2020 at 2:49 am

*hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

• Mapledrift
      April 1, 2020 at 8:38 am

Heya, maybe try listening to some upbeat music ? Or honestly, a big tip is have a good cry. Crying might not seem good but honestly it helps you let it all out. Maybe you could do some art, or read a book, or watch you favourite tv show

You’re awesome, and deserve to be happy ! Hugs from me !

7. March 31, 2020 at 11:01 pm

I gotz da period and really awful cramps.

I’m a prisoner no more!

• March 31, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Ouch! Cramps can be no fun. My mom uses Young Living Essential Oils and they help with my sister’s cramps. They tend to be a little bit pricey, so any kind of oils will do. Hope that helps <3

P.S. I like your avatar.

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Mapledrift
      April 1, 2020 at 8:39 am

Oh gosh cramps are so awful ! Hugs to you, maybe try a heat pad if you haven’t already, funnily enough exercise can help as well sometimes, just make sure you have enough pads because I find for me it sometimes increases flow

• Swcftncse
      April 2, 2020 at 5:16 am

Agh… yeah, I know. It’s awful. I tend to get HORRIBLE headaches during that. Anyway, get EXTRA pads, just in case. Don’t be like me and use toilet paper when I’m out, though, it’s super rare and expensive.

That man is playing Galaga!

8. Purple Dusk
    April 1, 2020 at 1:14 am

Another week filled with craziness.
    Craziness out there and craziness in here.
    But we are here. We are together. We are still trying to reach out, even if it is limited.

We WILL get through this ya’ll. Even if it will take some time.
    We got life worth living.

Here are some songs I have to share with all of you. I found the Artist’s youtube channels, so if you want to go support them, go on ahead.

Dolly Parton’s Get to Livin

Newsboys’ God’s not Dead

• Shadeleaf
      April 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

No shadow you won't light up ✝

• April 1, 2020 at 6:59 pm

I love God’s Not Dead. The movies, not so much. But the song is great

I’m a prisoner no more!

• Swcftncse
      April 2, 2020 at 5:17 am

YES! God’s NOT dead, AMEN and HALLELUJAH!

That man is playing Galaga!

9. Emberpaw/blossom (Emby)
    April 1, 2020 at 7:27 am

i’m really really upset rn because i do a lot of theater and because i’m a good actress but like an ok singer i always get that medium role with a decent amount of lines but no real solos (or even smaller). however, this year, my theater program was doing alice and wonderland and i tried out for alice because i think i fit that role well. and somehow i actually managed to get the part. this was like a huge deal to me, because i’m really passionate about theater but i never get large roles and finally i had my big break. but of course corona virus means that my play is cancelled which is super upsetting and i feel like crying because this is my first lead role and i was SO excited. sorry for ranting i just really needed to talk about it.

tl;dr: i got the lead in a musical for the first time ever and i was really excited but the show got canceled because of covid-19

idk man

• -Spcrct Wcll Cnly Spcck Cn Cprcl Fccls Lcngccgc Tcdcy-
      April 1, 2020 at 2:57 pm

C’m scrry cbcct thct.
      Ycc wccld hcvc dcnc c grcct jcb!
      *hcgs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

• Ravenkit
      April 1, 2020 at 8:19 pm

I’m SOOOO sorry about that. You seem like an awesome person. I love theater too.

#RiseUpWhenUrLivinOnUrKnees

• Swcftncse
      April 2, 2020 at 5:22 am

Aw, man, I’m so sorry! Hope you get a lead role soon or the play comes back.

The show must go on!

Anyway, I really am sorry! You would’ve done great, I know it!

That man is playing Galaga!

10. Puddleshard
    April 1, 2020 at 4:59 pm

So I have this friend I’m gonna call Antstorm. We’ve been friends for a long time. Recently (well not recently but it’s just the most prominent now) she’s been calling me a lot. Now this usually wouldn’t be a problem, it happens and friends should talk to each other on the phone. But it’s every day. and I’m not sure how much longer I can do this. Now this may seem overdramatic but I have my reasons. 1. I am an introvert and in my free time I like keeping to myself. A conversation here and there isn’t bad but when it’s on and off phone calls for 6 hours lasting 20 minutes or more you can see where I’m coming from. 2. We have online schooling now so I knew that Antstorm would call me more, but I didn’t expect it to be the one thing I worry about every single day. I get stressed if a conversation with her ends on a ‘bad note’ or without anyone saying goodbye. But you see Antstorm cuts off the phone if I say one tiny thing that rubs her the wrong way and then I get extremely stressed out trying to call her back when she keeps declining 20 times over (that did happen once). It feels like I’m walking on eggshells. After online schooling I just want to relax. 3. It’s made me afraid of my phone. Essentially. Whenever I am away from it I worry that Antstorm will call me and every tiny noise I worry that it might be a buzz. She hates it when I don’t pick up the phone, even if there is a perfectly reasonable explanation for it. And yet she’s allowed to ignore all my calls and I’m not allowed to be annoyed at her for it. I hate being worried about this all the time. I nearly broke down crying just a few minutes ago. 4. We talk about nothing. It’s her ranting about stuff I don’t care about for 15 minutes then the rest of the time she earrapes me or screams at her phone while she’s playing her game. And I’m still not allowed to leave. Yeah, I have to ask her if I can leave and then she guilt trips me into staying. This is an everyday thing by the way. 5. I can’t ask her to call less. She will get so mad if I do and that will kill my stress. She’ll not want to be friends anymore. I don’t want that. Also I can’t say no to her. It’s awful. When we were at school I noticed that she kept using me to get her stuff. This actually is a recent thing and I don’t like this. If this carries on I’m going to burst. 5. I just want to stop stressing about her all the time. But I feel like at this point I can’t even when I’m not talking to her. I just want it to stop. She is the only one of my friends to do this. My other best friend Sunheart doesn’t do this, and although we may talk to each other less it doesn’t affect our friendship in any way. I need help. I can’t keep doing this everyday. I started doing phone strikes so that she’ll call me less but it doesn’t work. Since quarantine, I’ve been forced to talk to her every single day except last Thursday. I dread every time my phone rings. every time. I need advice, something that will work, please.

Frasier has left the building.

• April 1, 2020 at 10:35 pm

She’s controlling your life and emotions, that’s not okay. It’s toxic.

Feel free to one day just turn your ringer off or something and ignore all her calls. If you end up talking to her and she hangs up because of one little thing, relax and wait for her to call you back. If you want some peace and quiet, don’t ask for permission to end the call. She doesn’t control you.

Do what makes you comfortable, she’s making you miserable and she doesn’t have any right to do that.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Puddleshard
        April 2, 2020 at 2:52 pm

Thank you Blueheart <3 I guess she is controlling me. But I seem to have overlooked that for a while. Today I haven't turned on my phone, and I don't plan to crack and call her myself. Yes, sometimes that happens to me now, where I end up calling her instead of the other way because it feels like I need to. Like I said, once every few days or something is okay, but not literally every second of my free time. Sorry, went into a little rant again. I'll take your advice, thank you! And thank you to everyone else who commented, I have the right to do what I want. I'll call her when I actually want to (if that is still possible, I feel like it won't be for a while).

Frasier has left the building.

• Purple Dusk
      April 2, 2020 at 2:46 am

She is using you as a stress toy.
      YOU ARE NOT A STRESS TOY.
      Listen to Blueheart.

She needs to order her own plushie.
      You need to go put your phone on no ring and cuddle with a plushie too.

Sending over a cute baby Griffen via slingshot,
      Purple Dusk

P.S.
      Fuzzy Beak, give huggies, get bath with bubbles.

“But I like giving huggies anyway…”

• Swcftncse
      April 2, 2020 at 5:28 am

Ok. She’s using you and obviously doesn’t seem to care as much as she should about you and I honestly don’t like her. She’s literally controlling your life. That’s not OK at all.

You should snuggle up with a soft toy (I have the official Firestar plush right now and he helps plenty) and do something you actually enjoy after school instead of stressing out more. Maybe read, draw, whatever you like, just unwind after school. Like I said, I don’t really like the sound of her. You do better, OK? She’s not the boss of you!

That man is playing Galaga!

11. Silvs
    April 1, 2020 at 5:16 pm

I worried and stressed out about a lot of things. Mostly e-learning and financial issues my family many have. I feel like my head is going to explode.

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      April 2, 2020 at 4:38 am

I can’t really help but *hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

12. April 1, 2020 at 7:23 pm

I feel like sleeping forever.

Why won’t you play the game?

• Purple Dusk
      April 2, 2020 at 3:00 am

Just remember to wake up when we need ya!
      World is not the same without ya!

Purple Dusk + Fuzzy Beak

13. Ravenkit
    April 1, 2020 at 8:16 pm

I’m sad and trying to figure me out. I’m weird and don’t really fit in. I’m trying to figure out if I’m lesbian and everything feels wrong. I need hugs.

#RiseUpWhenUrLivinOnUrKnees

• Birchfoot
      April 2, 2020 at 12:31 am

Hey Raven,

You absolutely fit in here! Don’t worry about being “weird” – this whole site is chaotic and eccentric and that’s why so many people love it <3

As for being gay, it's okay. I know it can be alienating when you feel different from your peers - I certainly felt scared and confused in middle school when I realized I wasn't straight. Sometimes, we internalize the negative feelings that other people have about our identity and sort of keep them inside. It's something a lot of LGBT people go through, and I'm sorry if you're having a hard time trying to get away from other people telling you it's wrong. But I promise you're okay. There's nothing wrong with being LGBT+ - most of us are 🙂 and we care about you just the same no matter how you identify

If you want to talk anything through about your identity, I'm always here, having been through that journey myself 🙂

• Ravenkit Needs Help
        April 2, 2020 at 5:04 pm

Birchfoot,

The girl I liked moved to a different school. Now we can only talk via email, and she isn’t responding.

#RiseUpWhenUrLivinOnUrKnees

• Ravenkit Needs Help
          April 2, 2020 at 5:16 pm

I also have a “Short Fuse” if you could call it that, and my anger gets me in trouble a lot. Also, I have some friends that do whatever I do, and I’m just trying to fit in with them. People also bully me by saying mean things, so the Hug Page is pretty much all I have right now. I can’t chat with my friends, and when I do, they do whatever I do. It gets really annoying. I have one friend that became really mean because of this girl (I’m not naming names, so I’ll call her Mapledusk) Mapledusk. Mapledusk used to be my friend but is now really mean. I often get in trouble with my teacher, parents, friends, and brother. I feel like sleeping forever.

#RiseUpWhenUrLivinOnUrKnees

• Birchfoot
          April 2, 2020 at 11:52 pm

I’m sorry to hear that 🙁 that’s always tough to deal with <3

• April 2, 2020 at 10:31 pm

I am Bisexual and My dad is Gay. An I am weird. I like being weird. 🙂

I'm spittin' out Cookies!