26,064 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
    July 15, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Some people are just not making the blog a very nice place for me at the moment. It’s probably me as I get annoyed and anxious at the smallest things but I’m just ill and sad right now

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Fally
      July 15, 2019 at 8:39 pm

I’m so sorry Doey. ❤️ If I was annoying you in any way, I am so, so sorry. I really hope you feel better soon! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
        July 16, 2019 at 7:42 am

Don’t worry fally you are an amazing presence on the blog it would never be you!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• July 15, 2019 at 10:50 pm

I’m really sorry, Doey ❤️ If it had anything to do with me, I’m really really sorry. Like Fally said, I hope you feel better soon! ❤️

Insert creative signature here

• Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
        July 16, 2019 at 7:42 am

Thank you spotted, it’s not you, you are really nice all the time!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• July 16, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Aw 🙁 I’m so sorry Doey <3 I hope I didn't annoy you or do anything weird… If I did I'm so so sorry <3 <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

2. July 15, 2019 at 6:39 pm

this is sort of related to my last comment
    so i used to stalk websites like twitter and tumblr (without actually getting an account) and for the longest time i don’t think i really saw anything wrong with that but i gradually started to realize my parents really wouldn’t want me to be browsing social media like that so recently i stopped. i’m planning on eventually telling them, but not until a couple years have passed and i’ve matured and the stuff i used to do is a distant memory. so my question is, how do i stop living in the past and dwelling on how i went against the wishes of my parents for so long? please don’t suggest telling them sooner as i genuinely believe it would just make things worse (also don’t worry they’re perfectly okay with blogclan)
    also sorry to make this comment even longer but i have sort of developed a strategy. i won’t explain the whole thing here but it involves these little characters i’ve created that sort of represent different parts of my brain. it’s helping a lot with most of this stuff but not this part it seems

♥♡。.。𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈。.。♡♥

• July 15, 2019 at 7:00 pm

i’m also terrified that one day i’m going to have to spill the beans when i’m not prepared and my parents are going to be super angry (which i’m not used to) and ugh i’m just so tired of feeling bad
      i just wish i could turn back time and undo all those things

♥♡。.。𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝑒𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝓅𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈。.。♡♥

• Starpaw/blossom
        July 16, 2019 at 1:53 am

I’m so sorry Asp ❤️
        Life isn’t really life without regrets. Everyone has regretted something. I know I’ve regretted way more than I want to. I still regret choices I made 6 years ago. We’re only human. We’re going to make mistakes, and later we’ll regret them. But we have to get through it. That’s life. You’re hit with all sorts of challenges, and then you have to learn to keep moving on. Stop focusing on who you should’ve been, and who you can be in the future.
        *hugs*

• July 15, 2019 at 7:50 pm

I’m sorry asp. I think the best thing to do is just try to focus on what you do in the present. Even if it’s something small. Focus on other things that you have fun doing, maybe playing a game. You can also try spending even more time with your parents, and try to learn how they feel about certain things like social media (do it subtly tho) . Then you can eventually try asking them about it. Just remember that you aren’t and won’t be the same person you were two years, months, weeks, or days ago. Don’t worry too much about who you were, and soend more time thinking about who you want to be. *hugs *

It's okay. Is it okay?

• Fally
      July 15, 2019 at 8:47 pm

I’m sorry Asp. ❤️ I would try to focus on whatever is in the present, even if it seems really small or unimportant. The past is the past and it will mostly like not come back to hurt you. If you don’t know for sure about how your parents feel about social media, try asking questions related to social media or asking in subtle ways. This will probably give you an idea of what they think of social media without being to blatant and making them suspicious. When you said you wish you could go back and undo things, try not to think about this. You aren’t the same person you were last year, last month, or even yesterday. You are always growing and changing and maturing. You aren’t the same person who would go behind your parents’ backs (even if it’s not intentional). Instead of dwelling on the past, focus on what you can do now or in the future. I hope you feel better soon Asp! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• July 15, 2019 at 11:40 pm

I’m so sorry, Asp ❤️ Like Cedarpaw and Fally said, I think trying to focus on things that happen in the present is a good idea. Remember, you’re not the same person you were a year ago, or a month or week or even day. You’re growing, and changing. You don’t have to stay the same, change is just part of growing up. Changing schools going to middle or high school, changing your head a lot, for example, I never used to care about how my hair looked and now I do, and it’s alright if things change! Some things will stay the same, and the present and future are what really matters. It’s important to focus on who you are, and your future. I hope this is more helpful than it looks like to me right now *huggles* ❤️❤️❤️

Insert creative signature here

3. July 15, 2019 at 8:19 pm

If you get a chance, please fill out this survey on LGBT education
    I believe it is an incredibly important topic

Somewhere that’s Green

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 15, 2019 at 8:54 pm

At my school, since it’s a high school, there’s a lot of homophobic people but also a lot more pro LGBTQ people. Canada is really good about this. And I’d say it’s not that you’re encouraged to talk to teachers – we have guidance counselors and that’s basically half their job. There’s also a club, so you can talk to other students about it. Most teachers are older and although some of them are openly LGBTQ, some don’t like to talk about the subject.

Fro4SW!

• Fally
      July 15, 2019 at 8:54 pm

I filled this out 🙂

Running for SW!!

• July 15, 2019 at 10:29 pm

I did it, my school is definitely not the best at it, it really doesn’t mention it all, positive or negative. There’s a kid in my class who’s bi, and I learned a lot from her.

Insert creative signature here

• Starpaw/blossom
      July 16, 2019 at 1:56 am

I really want to fill it out, but my school is a little… unaware (?) of this. It might be taught later (since I still have two years of middle school left). I’m sorry I can’t fill it out, because I think my answers would probably go the wrong direction, but I fully agree that this is a very important topic, and everyone should be accepted for who they are.

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
        July 16, 2019 at 3:28 am

Okay scratch that. My school isn’t unaware, per se, but they don’t really do anything about it. They don’t discourage it (thank goodness), but they also don’t really, um…, spread awareness? Like we don’t have a class on this and many students still don’t know what LGBTQ+ stands for. I’m sure we could talk to the guidance counselor or someone, but I think the administrators of my school district think that, at this age (in middle school), it’s a little too young to be deciding our sexuality and whatnot.

DISCLAIMER:
        I fully support anyone and everyone who is LGBTQ+. After all, everyone is human.

Forgotten Stars

• Mapledrift
          July 16, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Star I totally want to see negative as well as positive responses ! It’d just be super cool to see

• Dappy
      July 16, 2019 at 3:35 am

Here’s everything we were taught about LGBT!

Nothing. 🙃

• Cheetahspark
        July 16, 2019 at 6:26 am

Shoutout to that time one of my classmates mixed up bisexual and intersex in an offensive joke.

Spidey4SW

• Mapledrift
          July 16, 2019 at 7:45 am

Oh dear

• July 16, 2019 at 8:17 am

I filled it out for my friend (she was sitting next to me and begged me to fill it on for her so yeah😛) since I’m in homeschool

An everlasting piece of art

• July 16, 2019 at 2:44 pm

I’ll elaborate more on each question since I’m bored, I’m procrastinating on too many fanfics to count, and I care. 😛
      Where I’m from:
      To give the political scheme, I live in a left-leaning area of America in a big city with lots of diversity. My school is a private school with lots of diversity.
      School’s attitude:
      My school has a very positive attitude on LGBT, I’ll talk more on the other questions.
      LGBT acronym meaning and relationships
      Last year in wellness (a mental health class) a professional from the LGBT support group/resource center of a college in my city came to class to talk about LGBT, what it means, sexualities and gender identities, and positive things.
      Coping:
      I’m seventh grade going on to eighth grade (Year 8 going on to Year 9 if Google is correct), so we haven’t covered that in wellness yet, but we have very kind guidance people who would help, and it will probably be covered in high school wellness.
      LGBT Club
      I just realized that I clicked the wrong option, I meant “Strongly agree” instead of “Strongly disagree”. We have a GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance).
      Help Coming Out:
      Like the coping, probably going to be incorporated into high school wellness, but if needed, students can talk one and one to the wellness teachers.
      Homophobic/Transphobic Bullying
      Nonexistent at my school. 🙂
      Conversion Therapy
      Nope.
      Expression/Openness
      Definitely! As I’ve mentioned before, there’s a GSA, and during pride month, some kids used the different LGBT flag streamers as scarfs or headbands. 🙂
      Homophobic Pupils
      Not homophobic, but uncomfortable discussing LGBT? Two of my friends and I were talking about the Heroes of Olympus, and we were talking about the scene where Cupid forces Nico to come out to Jason, and she seemed uncomfortable saying the word “gay”. But then I mentioned that two of our old classmates (two boys) were in a relationship, and she was fine with it.
      Pronoun Changes
      Yes! And on the first day of school last year, besides putting our names on our name tags, we also put the pronouns we go by. We had passion projects last year (projects about things we’re passionate about), and many kids chose LGBT themes. :)]
      Education About Gender Dysphoria and Transgender
      Pride Month
      During Pride Month, the school put up LGBT flag streamers on the stairs and pride flags of different LGBT identities all over. 😀
      Safety Coming Out
      I’m questioning my sexuality right now and I’m currently leaning towards bisexual, but if I ever reached a certainty and decided to come out, I would probably only tell my friends because I feel like it wouldn’t be a big deal to the other students because I’m practically unknown, but if anyone asked or the topic was brought up, I would say I’m bi or whatever sexuality I feel like I am.
      LGBT People in School
      I know three people who are bi.
      Helpful Teachers
      Talking to Teachers
      They can be used as a resource if needed.

Note: This is about my middle school. About my elementary school, a public school, it was homophobic. (Not saying that all public schools are.) I am extremely ashamed to say that up until fifth grade, when a friend mentioned it in conversation and I asked her for more information, I did not know what LGBT was, and my first response was asking if that was real. I apologize for my younger self, and I want to make it clear that now that I am informed, I am very supportive of LGBT and think kids should be educated about it. Two boys in that elementary school were in a relationship, and a kid told on them for being gay. The teacher tried to downplay their relationship because she thought “we were too young”, and when a student mentioned “transgender”, she said that it was inappropriate. At least about 1/5 of the class looked a bit indignant at that statement, signifying that not all the kids were homophobic/transphobic.

I have never been to school in Taiwan, but it is the first country in Asia to legalize gay marriage ( 😀 )and during Pride Month, the malls had statues of Greek Gods painted LGBT colors, and videos of pride parades in the TVs. I know LGBT people in Taiwan who are students too.

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• Snowbreeze
      July 16, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Sorry if you saw this on the Tavern already, but just in case, I’ll put it here: Does being home-schooled count? There’s a few questions I could answer, and I’d love to do the survey!

• July 17, 2019 at 6:53 am

Yep ! Homeschooling counts

Somewhere that’s Green

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 3:43 pm

In my school, it’s sort of like Star’s situation: We aren’t really taught about it, nor do we talk about it either. I didn’t really know like many of the terms before coming to BlogClan, which is way more supportive and active on LGBTQ+ topics. There’s occasionally homophobic terms used among “popular” kids and a lot of people who joke about being gay or something similar, but I’m never really sure where everybody stands with there sexuality because no one is very open on it. I’ve never heard the counselors offering help on these topics either, so we don’t have a place to get help in my school.

Hope this helps Maple 🙂

young, scrappy and hungry

4. Anonymous
    July 15, 2019 at 8:35 pm

I’m going to remain anonymous ’cause I don’t know if some people will disagree or something and if you do know who I am please keep my anonymity anonymous and I’m just saying I will be discussing topics about religion

I don’t need hugs this is just I don’t know what to do and I’m angry so basically i go to a catholic school and I was raised Catholic, baptized, had first communion, and soon I will be confirmed in a couple of months and I don’t believe in Christianity my family doesn’t know, and I felt like this for like a couple of years now and I want to tell them, but I don’t know I feel like if my mom and her side of the family knew they would be kind of cool with it because my mom’s side of the family isn’t really that religious, but my dad’s side of the family is different they’re pretty christian and I don’t know how they’ll feel about it :/ also at school we have this thing called theology of the body which basically we learn about stuff about the human body, babies, and relationships, and I hate that the class like I know it’s important to learn about how the human body works and how babies are mad, but the thing I hate about that class is how they deal with relationships, they say gay relationships are wrong heck I remember in religion class my religion teacher said, “why are these relationships wrong?” and nobody raised their hand or anything and I remember one kid just said, “nothing” and she was like, “well it is wrong” which just made me on the inside go ugh and another thing I hate about that class is that they think divorce is a sin like I know you made a commitment, but I don’t think it’s a sin in my opinion it’s just that some relationships don’t work out my parents are divorced and I say that my parents are happier that way I just think that what I got in my head when they said those things was that they were implying my parents were sinners or something sorry if those things may have offended you it’s just how I feel and I don’t know how to tell my family that I’m not a Christian

• July 15, 2019 at 8:41 pm

oh.. I’m sorry I don’t know how to help you but HUGS!

DistantKingdomSuperDragonMagic

• Fally
      July 15, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I’m so sorry Anon, that sounds really frustrating. ❤️ I would try talking to your mom or relatives on her side of the family about it, since they aren’t as religious. They will likely be very accepting of your beliefs so there’s less risk of telling them than their is telling your dad. After telling them, ask them for some guidance. Perhaps what you could try doing with your dad is asking subtle questions related to atheists/other religions to get a feeling for how he might react. Good luck! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• July 15, 2019 at 11:51 pm

I’m sorry, Anonymous ❤️ I’m in a Jewish family, but I’m an atheist, so I just don’t talk about religion much. I agree with Fally, I think you could try talking to the less religious members of your family first. They’ll probably be more willing to listen to you, and help you ❤️ About your teacher, I completely disagree with her. There is no problem at all with same-sex relationships, or being anything other than straight. Divorce isn’t a sin, at least in my perspective, and that doesn’t make your parents sinners. I don’t have any advice, I’m sorry. 🙁
      *hugs* ❤️ Good luck ❤️❤️❤️

Insert creative signature here

• Dapplepaw
      July 16, 2019 at 3:29 am

I’m not religious either. I live with a religious family and in a religious area in general. But it is COMPLETELY and UTTERLY wrong to speak down of anything LGBT. That’s kind of one reason I’m not religious. Because some of the more Christain people (my family is Christain) are what I call anti-science. Science is logic, it makes sense. Dinosaurs died out millions of years ago, if the events of the arc did take place, dinosaurs wouldn’t be on it. Yet there they are on that arc exhibit. LGBT people are born with those feelings. It is NOT a choice to be attracted to the same gender. It is NOT a choice to have gender dysphoria. Tl;dr, just don’t pay attention to the lies they try to teach you, and you don’t have to be religious if you don’t want to.

• July 16, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Tell your mom first. If you think she’ll be more open about it, sit down with her and tell her, then ask her what to do about your dad and stuff. Also, divorce isn’t wrong. Yeah, you made a commitment, but sometimes someone in the relationship hides their true colors until their married and then everything goes downhill because they’re doing something bad that the other didn’t know about until after marriage and it’s not safe to stay in a relationship…. My parents are divorced btw 😛

머리아프다

5. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    July 15, 2019 at 9:35 pm

[Mod edit – trigger warning for mentions of suicide]

I would go anonymous, but that wouldn’t help. What do you do, when you want to die because you hate your life so much? Because right now, that sounds better than the crap I am going through now🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 15, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Please find the will to carry on ❤️ There will be a tomorrow where everything is so much better, and you only need to be there to see it. Try finding support for you problems, and perhaps a therapist. I’m glad you’re reaching out to us, but although we can offer emotional support we cannot physically help your situation. Hugs ❤️❤️

Fro4SW!

• Birchfoot
      July 15, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Lightning, I implore you to seek professional help if you can. These kinds of feelings are quite serious, and it’s important that you have as many supports as you need. While we care about you – and I promise we do! – we’re not trained professionals, and we’re limited in the ways in which we can help. Please keep venting here if you need it, but please seek professional help. <3

• Clo who has a mentor :)
      July 15, 2019 at 10:16 pm

Lightning, life gets crappy, it’s just life, we all go through bumps in the road, And it’s very hard, I have lots of ’em and rn you’re just going through a bump, Please please please dont even think about self harm. Life is hard I get it i know i understand, but just because some people in your life are being rude and hurtful rn, doent mean it will be like this forever, its just a rock you have to climb got get to the other end. I’m your best friend Lightning, I don’t want you to do something that will hurt you so please just talk to me if you feel like doing something unnecessary please Lightning, this is serious, Just ask me to start a wiki chat, and just me and you can talk okay? I dont want you to do anything you’ll regret. I have more advice so if you need it please tell me. <3<3<3

Ask me to draw your fursona!

• Whirlmoon
      July 15, 2019 at 10:18 pm

you just need to find hope and a brighter light and i’m sure that things will get better and we are always here for you we will help you through this situation I wish I could hug you right now and tell you face to face that your gonna be ok and everything will get better <3 🙂 :3

• July 16, 2019 at 1:22 am

Lightning, you can do it ❤️ Look at the future, things will be better then, I promise. I agree with the other people who replied, you should find support ❤️ We all care about you, but we can’t replace an actual person to talk to. Please seek professional help. We all love you so, so much, Lightning ❤️❤️❤️ *hugs*

Insert creative signature here

• Starpaw/blossom
      July 16, 2019 at 2:00 am

First of all, you might want to get some professional help (there are suicide hotlines and such that are available 24/7).
      Secondly, no matter how bad you life is right now, you WILL get through it. There is always a tomorrow, always a next week, always a next month, always another year. Life is unfair. It really is. We all have such terrible experiences and at some point, I think all of us have hated our lives.
      But we all moved on. You can too ❤️❤️❤️

• Dapplepaw
      July 16, 2019 at 3:34 am

Please get some help, you have so much good life ahead to live. Those thoughts seem to give, but they’ll only take. Please seek help. I wish I could do so much more for you, but this is as much as I can do through a screen.

• Shadefrost
      July 16, 2019 at 7:16 am

I feel you, your comment was my mindset sometimes before, even sometimes now. Life might feel like crap, but I think someone told me this on the Blog before when I had problems like this, (I think Cheetah?) that there will be times in life where you don’t have any motivation, but I assure you, life will get better, and you have no regrets, and you’ll find life worth it.

There’s suicide hotlines too where you could get help with this, talk to a therapist, something where you can be helped. Keep calm and carry on. ❤️

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Snowbreeze
      July 16, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Please get some help, and remember that life isn’t always like this – it will have its ups and downs, but you can get through it, and you have so many people who care. As everyone else said, 24/7 suicide hotlines and seeking professional help is what you should do, and one thing that might be helpful is to find some nice things in the world. It could be something small, like the feel of drinking water on a hot day, or getting to smell a very pretty flower, getting to hear the rain in the grass and against windows, or simply waking up in the morning. I really hope you’ll feel better soon. <3

• July 16, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Do NOT– And I mean DO NOT– do anything drastic, Lightning! Never! Things will get better! Be strong and be brave and don’t let anything drag you down! As I’ve said before, life is like a rollercoaster; it always comes back up.
      We love you <3 As your StormClan aprentice, listen to me. <3 <3 Be strong.

*hugs* I’m always here <3 <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 16, 2019 at 3:37 pm

death is never the solution, please seek help. call a help line, talk to you family anyone but please, suicide is NEVER the answer! i promise whatever you are going through now someone else has experienced the same and survived, they can help but only if you look for it. you are loved and needed here and irl, stay strong <3

wibbly wobbly

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        July 16, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Thanks everyone. I feel a lot better 🙂

6. July 16, 2019 at 4:31 am

Mods, please don’t show who I really am. And I’m a different person than Anon.
    You know what burns me? When Blog Clan says to be open and when for the first time I was 100℅ honest, and you know what? It gets deleted. I was brought up to be truthful, and when I do, I see in bold, DO NOT MOD, and go back later, and it’s gone. I was saying how my family and I felt about LGBT and now I fell like I can’t be honest.
    I’m wasting my breath. Forget it.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      July 16, 2019 at 10:50 am

Never use honesty to hurt others. We’re not on this planet to express our every passing thought; we’re here to help others live. In a world with 7 billion other people in it, it’s important to keep some thoughts to yourself. It’s polite, like wearing clothes in public because not everyone wants to see your armpits.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• July 16, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I understand. I wasn’t trying to hurt anyone. I also understand that LGBT is a sore topic. I’m sorry I was being selfish.😔

• Mapledrift
      July 16, 2019 at 12:33 pm

What Kate said 🙂

It’s very likely that a moderator believed your opinion would have hurt others and whilst free speech is good if BlogClan was completely free speech it wouldnt be as safer place, swearing and slurs are censored, mean comments are censored and opinions that could hurt others are all deleted.
      I’m assuming your view against LGBT people is negative by the fact it was deleted, and whilst I am not against everyone having a different opinion, as some people’s religion does disagree, it also has a massive impact on me and my self esteem and general self worth to hear people speak out against the LGBT community as a Young Bisexual person who has struggled to accept herself. I believe this is why your comment was deleted as some people here are very sensitive to views like that, having had struggled with homophobic and transphobic parents or people around them it could ruin the safe and happy feel of BlogClan for them.
      I’m not saying you don’t have a right to your opinions I’m just saying that the blogteam only deletes comments when they believe that it could have a detrimental affect on the accepting and kind community that BlogClan is. To add on to my earlier point, many members of BlogClan are gay, bi, Pansexual, asexual, trans, non binary and lots of other identities including the moderators, so it has been decided as important to keep certain views hidden to protect many people.
      It’s just like Kate said, you wear clothes in public because not everyone wants to see people naked, and just like that you cover up some thoughts because not everyone is comfortable with seeing them
      If the secret truth will hurt more than help, then perhaps it should remain a secret

• July 16, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I’m so sorry about that 🙁 🙁 🙁 We love you thought <3 <3 Never forget that <3 <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 16, 2019 at 3:39 pm

opinions that could hurt others or cause serious arguments are usually not modded, sorry that it made you feel upset.

wibbly wobbly

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        July 16, 2019 at 4:01 pm

It is our duty, as BlogTeam moderators, to keep a balance on the blog. We neither want to nor like to deal with unsavory comments or wording, but it’s something that we have to do for BlogClan’s users. It’s a thin tightrope to walk on, but we do it anyway, because in the end it’s not about us, but about all of you, who come to the blog 🙂

For many people, BlogClan is a home-away-from-home, and if that’s how you see it, then we’ll welcome you with warm arms. At the same time, there’s thousands of things that could prompt people to come to BlogClan first, and they’re usually spoken about on this page, and so it’s watched very carefully. Very often, someone comes to this page and pours their heart and soul out into a comment – maybe they’re not expecting advice, but they just want to let it out. Sometimes, all they need is a hug, so if you can’t find anything to say, just give them a hug. It helps far, far more than most people realize 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

7. Mapledrift
    July 16, 2019 at 1:00 pm

I was going to go anonymous for this one, but I decided that I didn’t want to hide behind a fake name

I constantly feel disconnected from BlogClan. I want to make new friends and there are some awesome people who I have barely talked to but I just… seem to have like a wall around me preventing anyone from getting too close to me or stopping me from going too close to anyone else or even moving from my little spot.
    I have 0 motivation to continue my Roleplay even though I’m filled with ideas and stuff I just go to the page and my mind shuts down. I just can’t get excited anymore. I think it’s because the idea is growing old for me. I’ve run that sort of Roleplay at least 3 times now and it’s just getting tiring.
    On top of that some people just frustrate me, I’m not going to say any names or why but I’m just generally feeling frustrated at the moment with some blogclanners
    I just feel like I’m not close friends with anyone here anymore, I have friends and they are all awesome but like I said earlier, I feel like there’s some wall between us

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 16, 2019 at 1:21 pm

You sound like you’re just lacking a bit of motivation. You know the Tests gang will be with you no matter what new role plays you make ❤️ And I’d consider you one of my closer friends, and if you wanna talk about some of those walls, please do. I’d encourage you to reach out to others, because even maybe just talking to them in general might broke those walls. Hugs 💕

Fro4SW!

• Snowbreeze
      July 16, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Sorry to hear that. <3 I don't know what to say about the whole Roleplay thing – I'm a bit nervous about them because I'm always shy around new things – but I could check it out, if that helps! If you're full of ideas, maybe the motivation will come back as you go along – you could write them down before you go to the page, and start small, easing your way in. And as Rainie said, maybe just shooting a quick hello to someone will help ease the wall. And if you're interested, I'm up for chatting! You can always note me on DeviantArt or message me the Wikia. 🙂

• Cheetahspark
      July 16, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Maple, I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way 🙁 I think a general lack of motivation and disconnectedness happens to all of us at some point. It’s awful, but we have people to help us through it. It’s okay to take time off. It’s okay to be distant for a bit. We’ll always be here to welcome you home <3 There's really no "cure" for something like this that I know of. I think it just goes away with time. If you want to talk to me, you know I'm always open and available. We love you, Maple <3 *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• July 16, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Nuuuuuu I love your role play! 🙁

*Hugs* ♥️ ♥️

Hope you feel better soon!

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• July 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Girl, I need more friends on the blog too because I have a little circle and need to break free, so if you ever want to talk I’m open 😛

머리아프다

• July 16, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I need more friends too! Friends?

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• July 17, 2019 at 3:18 pm

We can definitely be friends if you want! 😀

머리아프다

• Mapledrift
        July 16, 2019 at 6:32 pm

😛 ooof I still remember me trying and failing to talk to you when I first joined… mainly nagging you to add me to your fanfic which, btw I am still super sad you stopped writing

• July 17, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I honestly don’t remember you when you first joined 😛 You just… Showed up 😛

I forget why I stopped writing, but it’s filled with a bunch of inactive people so I doubt I’ll continue it, but I might start something again one day 😛

머리아프다

• July 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm

I’m sorry, Maple. If I’m frustrating you in any way, I’m really, really sorry. What Cheetah and Rainie said, I think you’re lacking motivation. If you want to talk to me, or anyone, we’re open to talk to. We all love you, Maple *huggles*❤️

Insert creative signature here

8. July 16, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Hi everyone.

You know how I asked advice for my prophecy? Well, in the second draft it sounds amazing, but that’s all thanks to Dappy, Shadow, and most of all, Star.

Here it is, if you want to see. 🙁

When rain and thunder shake the earth,
    A hero will come forth.
    When treachery overshadows the land,
    A hero will prove their worth.
    Fur as white as the brightest moon
    Will save us when all hope fades to doom.
    War between dark and light,
    The broken pride must choose to fight.
    Only with the treacherous evil overcame,
    Shall fire be set to the rain.

The lines “a hero will come forth” and “a hero will prove their worth” where both Star’s brilliant and perfect ideas. And Shadow suggested to take out “ness” at the end of dark. I feel so guilty that I couldn’t come up with this myself and now I’m taking other people’s amazing ideas… I feel like it’s not mine anymore. 🙁 🙁 🙁 I don’t blame you if you don’t want me using your ideas. 🙁 🙁

I just feel so guilty.

P.s. Sorry if I’m setting myself up for embarrassment if the italic doesn’t work 🙁

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
      July 16, 2019 at 4:21 pm

This is amazing Pebble, I am a proud mentor!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 16, 2019 at 5:53 pm

It’s fine, Pebble! My apprentice and Star are probably more than willing to share, and it still sounds amazing regardless! I can relate on SO many different levels to you in this situation, and the feeling SUCKS. Lemme tell you. But at the end of the day, it was still your idea to create this, you just needed some help, so it is still your work for the draft and ideas of things. People helped you out and were inspired by what you had to say, so you are still very much a part of this. Hope my response helps!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• July 16, 2019 at 6:29 pm

It’s fine Pebble! I’m sure if they didn’t want you to use their work, they wouldn’t of given you advice.

Hope you feel better about the situation! ❤️

Star Wars And Cats

• July 16, 2019 at 6:35 pm

You don’t need to feel guilty, Pebble. You asked for help and advice, and they helped you. That’s not taking other people’s ideas. You wrote the first draft, so they were sort of being prophecy editors, in a way, and you don’t need to worry about stealing ideas! You didn’t come up with the ‘hero’ lines, but you came up with the prophecy, what you wanted it to be about, and wrote the first draft. I’m sure Dappy, Shadow, and Star don’t mind you using the second draft they helped edit ❤️

Insert creative signature here

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 16, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Hey, it’s okay ❤️
      No matter who we are, we all need help sometimes. If I didn’t want you to take my advice, I wouldn’t have given it! We changed, like, what? 2-ish lines? There are ten in total! That’s all of your work! You deserve to be congratulated! This stuff is reallllly hard!

(By the way, I didn’t come up with “A hero will come forth part” 🙂 I think you did!’

Forgotten Stars

• Dapplepaw
      July 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

It’s great Pebble! I feel the same way sometimes. I get uncomfortable when people try to help me, thinking that I’ll just plagiarize their work. Everyone who offered their help wants to help you. You don’t need to feel guilty about the ideas people offered to you! As always, I’m here to offer a helping hand if you ever need one. ❤️

9. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 16, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I know it is not really serious as the others, but I feel betrayed…

I was lied to….

My seedless orange had seeds in it.

I hope that if you are having a bad day this story on how I get betrayed cheers you up.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
      July 16, 2019 at 6:26 pm

That is a tragedy! You should write a play about that deceiving orange!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        July 16, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Plip: Time to eat this orange!
        Orange: I’m about to end this woman’s whole career

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• July 16, 2019 at 6:29 pm

That evil orange!

Star Wars And Cats

• July 16, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Get that orange!

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm

they had us in the first half, not gonna lie

wibbly wobbly

10. Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
    July 16, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Hello, BlogClan 🙂 This isn’t a small vent on my part, but rather some words from my heart that I hope will reach yours.

You are amazing.

I don’t think I say it often enough, but it’s true. Maybe you don’t think it is or maybe you even think my words are hollow, like I’m obligated to say them now that I’m deputy, but whatever you think of my words and I, this is what I think. You and I may not be national heroes or leading figures in the world’s many complicated subjects, but to someone out there, you are incredible; today, and forever forward, you are incredible to me.

I can’t claim to know how much pain or grief you’re in; the Hug Page only gives people so much insight into the lives of other people. I’ve seen countless comments here that speak of insecurities, troubles, and doubts, and my heart goes out to all of you. Some people may even argue that I have no clue what I’m talking about, since it seems like I rarely come here if at all, but the fact of the matter is that people do come to the Hug Page for one thing or another. It can take a lot of strength and courage to open up to someone about things so deeply affecting you, and even more so to people you likely haven’t even met, and that strength is so, so admirable.

You’ve made it this far with that strength of yours, and I know you can keep going.

Love, Emberdawn.