26,125 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 18, 2019 at 4:58 pm

Sorta bittersweet.
    When I was younger, I was bullied. A lot,
    I came clean to my mother about my trauma.
    She just took me in her arms and told me everything is gonna be alright.
    This is the same with Blogclan.
    Do what my mother did, and just tell somebody.
    Anybody, who needs it most.
    Just tell them.
    “It’s gonna be alright”

I like ShadedMoss way too much

2. July 18, 2019 at 6:02 pm

minor but art block sucks my lads

look at you, strawberry blonde

3. July 18, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I try to commit so much to BlogClan, even if I’d rather to other things, because the Blog means so much to me. I’ve tried so many things to gain respect and admiration from you all, and it’s all falling short, again and again. I cry when I type this, because it’s to the point where I just want to be done with BlogClan. If nobody is going to support me, I clearly won’t be missed. So I guess I just needed to rant a bit. I understand if your opinion of me has changed after this, and maybe this is the end of my reputation and friendships here. But I want you all to understand how much this has affected me for the past few months, and the fact that I have tears welling in my eyes on a daily basis everytime I think about it. I don’t even know where this post went, or what the point was, but thanks for reading this if you did. Love you <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Briarpaw
      July 18, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Aw, Moon…(can I call you that?) When I was stalking BlogClan, waiting for the day I would be able to be a member, I noticed you comment a lot and you seem pretty dedicated. I would vouch for you, but I have only been a member for a couple of days.

Hugs 😀

• Briarpaw
        July 18, 2019 at 9:20 pm

Also, the Allegiances Chat Page and BlogClan Tavern are great places to advertise yourself 🙂

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
          July 18, 2019 at 11:24 pm

She does 🙁
          She’d been here for so long and advertising for so long. I even posted myself to try to support her.

Forgotten Stars

• Briarpaw
            July 19, 2019 at 6:52 pm

🙁

• July 19, 2019 at 1:05 am

(Yup, I usually go by Moon 🙂 )

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• July 18, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Aw Moon you will be very missed! 🙁 🙁 I’m so sorry you feel that way… I did and do support you 🙁 I’ve vouched, hoping you would get senior warrior because you DESERVE it. I don’t vouch for people who I don’t think deserve the position. Love you too, Moon <3 <3 I hope you decide to stay, but you need to do whatever you need to <3 I will always be your friend, Moon <3 <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 18, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Oh Moon… I’m so sorry about this. I think that this has to do with the SW business. Sorry if you don’t like people mentioning it. But I support you Moon, and I would miss you if you said you were leaving the blog tomorrow. *Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 18, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I’m sorry my dear ❤️
      I tried my very best to convince people to vouch for you, but ultimately it’s their decision. I have no idea why you aren’t a SW yet, and it’s obviously their loss. You’d be a great SW, no matter what other people think.
      Moon, dear, SW is just a title. You’ve already gained our admiration and respect. When I first joined the blog, I thought you were a mod! You were so kind, so helpful, and so mature. Titles are well, titles. I don’t need a title to be loved, and you certainly don’t.
      We love you my dear ❤️
      No matter what you think, you will always be valued and loved here. We will definitely miss you. You’ve made an imprint on so many of us. I can’t imagine the blog without you.
      Don’t cry dear 💙 BlogClan is a place where you are loved and you WILL be missed. Very dearly.
      And Moon, our opinion of you won’t change after ranting. We all need some help sometimes, and we all rant. Everyone. We’re only human, after all. We can’t be perfect. This isn’t the end of your reputation or friendships. I’d love to be your friend, and don’t mind me, but I’m going to consider you as a friend. No one would help me as much as you have if they weren’t my friend ❤️
      Give it some time, dear. You could take a break for a while from running, and then start over with a clean slate. I’d vouch for you over and over, and I’d have different reasons each time. That’s how amazing you are ❤️
      Love you too 💕

Forgotten Stars

• July 19, 2019 at 1:04 am

Hey guys, thanks for saying all this <3 I want to add that I really don't want to guilt trip you all into vouching – please don't, if you don't feel I deserve it. Thank you.

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
        July 19, 2019 at 1:49 am

Moon, if anyone deserves it, it’s you ❤️

Forgotten Stars

• July 19, 2019 at 1:32 am

Moon, I’m sorry I haven’t tried harder to show you how much I care about you. ♥️ I’ve never actually said it before, because I’ve never really had a good opportunity to, but you’re one of the many BlogClanners I look up to here, and I love seeing you and your comments ♥️

Insert creative signature here

• July 19, 2019 at 6:54 am

NOOOOOOO I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH IF YOU LEAVE, YOU’RE AMAZING AND ALSO THE ONLY PERSON I CAN TALK ABOUT TWOSET WIIITTHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you have to leave, then do. If it helps you to leave, then do. Just know that you really will be missed. I felt the same way at one point if it helps…

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
        July 19, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Oooh Twoset
        I can talk to you about them 😛

Forgotten Stars

• Mapledrift
      July 19, 2019 at 7:07 am

Moon, you are one of the nicest, and kindest members of the blog, I have always admired you to be honest, in the past I’ve been a little intimidated to talk to you because you are respected BlogClanner ! I have to admit I haven’t vouched for you yet, and I’m sorry about that I just never seem to get the chance
      But anyway, it’s perfectly reasonable to feel like this, but remember we all love you here, please don’t leave <3

• Eaglefrost
      July 19, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Moon, I don’t know you very well and I’m sorry. But, trust me, BlogClan loves you. I’m sorry you feel like this. ❤️

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 19, 2019 at 9:00 pm

I can now vouch. So I will

I am perfect like I am

• July 19, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I’m so sorry…
      I meant to vouch but then it kept on falling behind other things 🙁
      Is there any way I could help?

DistantKingdomSuperDragonMagic

• Wavey
        July 19, 2019 at 11:03 pm

You could probably vouch now, just in case.

• Shadefrost
      July 19, 2019 at 10:04 pm

I’m so sorry that you feel so down-hearted and disappointed here. But you are an amazing person on the Blog, and don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise. You’ve helped me so many times when I was having these issues not only on the Blog, but in real life. I want to thank you for raising me up when I was so low. And I saw what you said on the other page, and I would love be your friend. Do you have any platform you could chat on? Discord, we could chat on Insta! (Sadly, I still need to work out a few things for my Insta account, so hopefully I’ll deactivate it soon! 🙂 )

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 19, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Oh my gosh Moon, I can’t even imagine the Blog without you. You are truly amazing.

Just please, please don’t leave. We’d all miss you and your kindness, along with all of your other unique traits, so, SO much!!
      We love you Moon, don’t leave 🙁 <3 ❤️

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:02 pm

Moon, my friend… I’m going to miss you so much!! I know I’ve talked about this before, but you have always had my respect and admiration. I love how sweet, dedicated, and friendly you always are. I don’t know why you don’t have the vouches you need, since you would be an amazing senior warrior. And you deserve to be one!! But I understand that this is really taxing on you. I would love to keep in touch through Hangouts and/or Discord. You’re one of my closest friends and I’m really sad to see you go. You will be missed, and you’ll always have a place here if you decide to come back. *huggles*

• Silvs
      July 20, 2019 at 12:49 am

Moon, I vouched for u because I think you’re important! You are dedicated, loyal, and helpful! You’ve done lots of things for the blog!

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 21, 2019 at 2:45 am

Moon, I am sorry if we made you feel like we weren’t accepting you. You play a more than vital part for Blogclan. I am sorry if I made you feel excluded. I just want you to know that we would all miss you, especially me, since I have grown quite fond of you despite me not showing it much. I hope I can show it here. You mean the world to many members of Blogclan.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

4. July 19, 2019 at 6:11 am

I thought of going anon but it doesn’t really matter

Lately I’ve felt so distant with my parents. I’m always snarky and mean to them and I don’t know why. My mom always uses the excuse of “yOuRe oN ThAt PHOne ToO MuCh”. She acts like it’s the only thing I do. Which it isnt. I do other stuff in the day. The main reason I’m on my tablet and phone a lot is to watch yt, listen to music and podcasts, and write. That’s mostly it. But anyway I’ve just been so mean lately. I wish I could talk to my friends like Robinblush and Ivystem and Yarrowpetal but I don’t feel comfortable. I don’t want to go back to 7 cups again because while it was good to vent (even to an AI), it felt strange and unnatural. I need someone I can see and hear to talk to my problems with, but idk who. It obviously can’t be my parents but I feel like other people I talk to won’t believe me. Outside my house I’m always an outgoing fun person and I feel like they’d think I’m making it up.

Sorry this comment is rlly long and I understand if nit a bunch of people reply to it. Yall got your own more important problems and I’m just being a little ugly turtle in the corner, too scared to do anythknfanything

It's okay. Is it okay?

• July 19, 2019 at 6:53 am

*goes to give you a hug* say no more

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 19, 2019 at 11:57 am

Cedar, believe me. I sometimes feel like parents just blame everything on electronics. I get that you’d be upset. *Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• July 19, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Cedar, like everyone, you have problems that matter so don’t think of yourself as something in the way <3 This is what the Hug Page is for <3 I'm sorry about how you feel with your parents… I don't know how ti help 🙁 But I can give you a hug <3 <3 *hugs tightly* <3 <3 I hope you feel better soon and I hope things get better <3 Maybe you could try to be with them more? And think before you speak? I have to work on that myself. 🙁 I'm always snappy and snarky to my sister, and sometimes when I'm getting impatient with my mom which I shouldn't be. My mom is like that all the time with me and my computer.. accept I am on it more than I'd like 🙁 But I hope things get better *hug*

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Swiftpaw / heart
      July 19, 2019 at 2:05 pm

I don’t blame you. Recently my mom has been saying I have an addiction to my iPad and it’s gonna kill me because I’ll end up walking off a cliff when I’m not looking where I’m going. So now, every time I’m at her house, I’m not allowed to have my iPad or my phone. She said she was gonna throw them away. The only reason I’m on my iPad is to draw and sometimes chat on Amino, and as of yesterday, comment on here. I’m actually not on it most of the time. And yeah, sometimes you just need to vent. I’d like to, but my story is like, 10000x longer than yours XD

Swiftstar

• July 19, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I’m sorry, Cedar. It is annoying your parents blame everything on you using a phone too much. I’m a lot meaner to people than I should be too, but I don’t really know how to fix it. Maybe think about if what you’re saying could come across as mean for a second before you say something? You’re problems aren’t any less important, and you can always talk here. You don’t have to be too scared to do anything! I’m sorry if this is unhelpful. *hugs* ♥️

Insert creative signature here

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:10 pm

I’m so sorry Cedar!! I think what you need is a therapist. You might have one at your school, so you should start there. I have no idea what that is, but you absolutely don’t have to go back there if it makes you uncomfortable. Maybe you can talk to your parents about a compromise? For me, I know my mom gets annoyed when my brother and I are on our computers/phones a lot because she can’t interact with us, so as a compromise we try to take time to spend together and she doesn’t nag us so much. You could try and figure out something like that. Good luck! *huggles*

• July 20, 2019 at 12:00 am

I have made a compromise, but it’s normally for school and other stufd. I also am in home school, so I can’t contact a therapist, unless it’s online.

It's okay. Is it okay?

• Shadefrost
      July 20, 2019 at 2:12 am

I can relate so much
      Sometimes I need a break from my parents, and I love to hang out with my friends, but I try my best not to be rude to them. The phone thing? Yeah, my mom says it all the time too. Try to talk to them more, build your relationship, you can tell them if you want to hang out with your friends, etc. I hope things become better and that you’ll be happy. 🙂

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

5. July 19, 2019 at 6:56 am

I turned for advice from one of my friends (let’s call her Strikepaw) and she just snapped at me for no reason and called me stupid. I really don’t know way but I really don’t want to talk to people who turn their back on me when I need their support and advice

An everlasting piece of art

• Swiftpaw / heart
      July 19, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Oh. That’s awful… ( nobody knows who I am, you’re probably just like, why’s this person replying to me? )
      Something similar happened to me with one of my friends. I went onto our chat, since it’s the only place we ever talk. She started getting mad at me because of something that’s very personal to me ( myself being demisexual and panromantic ), and she started trying to guilt trip me into only liking boys and saying I would go to hell if I didn’t. So, like you, I have a friend who gets mad at me when I’m only looking for advice.

Swiftstar

• 💥Pebblepaw💥 who's excited about having a mentor!
      July 19, 2019 at 2:10 pm

That’s horrible! I’m so sorry, Cloudy 🙁 <3 <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• July 19, 2019 at 2:13 pm

That’s really mean of Strikepaw to do. Maybe you can talk to one of your other friends and wait for her to cool down, or something? You’re not stupid, and Strikepaw shouldn’t have snapped at you. *hugs* ♥️

Insert creative signature here

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
        July 19, 2019 at 3:19 pm

That’s so awful Cloudy!!! *HUGS AND MORE HUGS*

Remember me in 1000000 years

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:12 pm

aww I’m really sorry Cloudy! Maybe Strikepaw was having a bad day. I know it hurts, but not everyone is comfortable with giving advice. You have to respect peoples’ boundaries. Maybe there are other ways she can support you, like sending you cute pictures when you’re down, that don’t make her uncomfortable. You should tell her how you feel about it and see where she’s coming from. Maybe you guys can work out a system that fits you both. *huggles*

6. Shadefrost
    July 19, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Ugh another really dumb post, and I’m really sorry to those who are angered by this post 🙁

I feel that I don’t deserve this place. You people are just so amazing, and support me so much, even when I don’t deserve it. You’ve got me through so many dark times, and you’ve changed me to be a better person. I just wish I could repay you in some way, but I don’t feel like I’ve done enough here. There’s so many people here that I look up to, and they’ve always been there for me, and I just want to be that person for others as well. I want to be the best that I could here, but I just don’t feel satisfied with how I am here. Again, I’m sorry for me sounding so crappy, but I just have so much in my system that I need to get out. 🙁

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 19, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Shade, if you ask me, I’d say that BlogClan isn’t about being this big person that everyone knows. It’s about helping out each other. *Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 19, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Shadeyyyy I’m hereeeee
      I finally decided to reply. Sorry for making you wait 🙁

If you think you don’t deserve this place because you’ve been asking for our help, then we all don’t deserve this place. Especially me. For a period of time, I would just complain here about the same thing over and over and not do anything about it. And then I would see all these replies, and I wouldn’t reply to anyone else.
      And Shadey, my dear, we do look up to you! You’re one of the most influential people on the blog! At least I think so 🙂
      BlogClan is supposed to be a safe haven, where you can chat and express yourself without judgement. We all want to be the best we can, but everyone has limits. We can’t do everything. All we can do is be the best person we CAN be.
      You’ve already replayed us ❤️
      I promise you, you’ve made me feel better so many times, and you’ve definitely helped many others. You’re always so kind and charming. Your presence is simply a gift to us ❤️

Forgotten Stars

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Oh Shadey, you don’t need to do anything to repay us. You’re kind and friendly, and that’s all that matters. Friends help and support friends without asking for anything in return. Besides, you’ve always been so sweet and supportive. *huggles*

• July 22, 2019 at 4:26 pm

You don’t need to repay BlogClan. You’re really nice and friendly, and you help make BlogClan what it is. Everyone on BlogClan is there for each other, and that’s all you need to do, be positive and kind, which you absolutely are ❤️

Insert creative signature here

7. Silvs
    July 19, 2019 at 2:51 pm

I really miss my old friend. I don’t have many friends at school 1 not including my sister and I’m starting to have another one but, Idk (and I’m not joking). She moved to South Carolina and after that we barley texted each other. She didn’t answer me for a year and today she just answered me! It reminded me of how kind she is and how I needed more friends like her. I mean I have like 2 friends and other people I don’t even talk to that much. I’m so sad she moved.

• July 19, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I’m so sorry about that 🙁 🙁 🙁 I would feel the exact same way 🙁 That really sucks. I wish I could help 🙁 But I can give you a hug <3 *hugs tightly* <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• July 19, 2019 at 4:42 pm

I had a similar problem with my “friend ” Hollyshade pages back. I’m glad she answered you, and you two should definitely try talking more. But if she does it again, don’t text her back. I know you want to be close to her and be friends, but sometimes you have to hit where it hurts.

It's okay. Is it okay?

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:26 pm

aww I’m sorry about that!! Two good friends are infinitely better than a lot of bad friends. It’s good that you guys are texting now! You should tell her how much you miss her and that you want to stay in touch. *huggles*

• July 22, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I’m sorry, Silvs. ❤️ Maybe you can ask her why she didn’t answer for a year? *hugs* ❤️

Insert creative signature here

8. July 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Hi… there’s an art walk later. And I’m afraid to go, because I’ll just get disappointed again. The last one only five people bought my art out of a show from 9 in the morning to 4 pm, and like 7 or 8 bought my sister’s. She’s younger than me and everyone seems to like her art most. Those who did want to get a print of mine where either my mom’s friends, or someone who picked out one of my sister’s much-loved drawings first and probably would feel bad if they didn’t get one of mine too. It’s the feeling that nobody likes what you create and why do you even try and maybe I just shouldn’t so why go? It hurts, and it’s something I don’t want to experience for a second time. It’s like, “Hello! I’m an artist too!” And when they walk away, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over one of my sister’s pieces of work, I’m thinking, “…What’s wrong with me?”
    My mom was asking why I looked angry the whole time. I wasn’t angry, I was hurt. She doesn’t know what it feels like, to have your little sister making you feel like what you draw is uninteresting junk, while everyone buys her “amazing anime drawings”. But she says she does. In her first art walk no body but her grandmother bought her art. Maybe she understands that, but she was the only artist in the family. I highly, highly, highly, HIGHTLY envy that. If I was the only artist and I didn’t have my sister for competition, my life would be a lot easier. I don’t know why she’s the only drawing person I feel rivalry with. Other artists I want to share all I know and my experiences, but her, [em]NEVER.[/em]
    I know this is probably whiney and sounding like i just want attention, but it’s not. I want to be liked and loved in this world and appreciated for my talents. But it feels like nobody does when my sister always steals the limelight, and my thunder. I was here first, so she just took on what I’ve been doing since my hand could hold a pencil. 🙁 I know this sounds so stupid, and I’m sorry if this comment gets deleted.
    I just want advice.

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• July 19, 2019 at 3:50 pm

Probably no one reads these long things but whatever 🙁

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      July 19, 2019 at 4:37 pm

I’m terrible at advice, but I know how it feels to have that sibling that always seems to be getting more attention than you even though you’re trying so hard. <3 We're here for you.

reality is an illusion

• July 19, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Thanks Vipey (do you mind?)

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

Forgotten Stars

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
              July 20, 2019 at 2:51 pm

😛

reality is an illusion

• July 19, 2019 at 4:46 pm

I know this feeling, and it absolutely sucks. But , like me, think of it as a way to grow and get even better at creating. Follow tutorials and draw something every day. I highly recommend doing a study each day(drawing something a bunch of times) ti figure how you like it and how it can help you improve.

It's okay. Is it okay?

• July 19, 2019 at 5:56 pm

The italic was a failure.

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 19, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Ugh I totally get this.
      Do you want my truthful opinion on your art, Pebble?
      It’s beautiful. Honestly.
      And I TOTALLY get what you mean by younger siblings stealing all of the attention!
      In my opinion, I would buy something if it was from a fandom I’m into 😛 or if it’s really detailed and accurate! I recommend drawing things from big fandoms like Undertale or something 😛

But I totally think you should go! You’re an amazing artist!! ❤️

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Aww I’m so sorry Pebble!! I know how it feels to be outshined. I’m sure your art is lovely! Just because you didn’t do as well as your sister last year doesn’t mean your art is bad. Lots of things could prompt people to not buy your art – they might not get a good look at it, or they might not pass by it, or they might have seen other art first and spent their budget. I think you should definitely go. You might not have the same experience as last time. You can’t let fear hold you back. And even if what happened last time happens again, you still sold five pieces!!! That’s awesome!! *huggles*

9. Eaglefrost
    July 19, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I epically failed my driver’s test. I just need hugs. I may give more details later, but I feel like the biggest idiot.

• Clo who has a mentor :)
      July 19, 2019 at 7:11 pm

Aw Eagle <3 *hugs* It's okay if you don't get it right the first time there's always next time, and you're not an idiot at all <3 🙂

Ask me to draw your fursona!

• July 19, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Awww hugs Eagle, you can always try again 🙂

Somewhere that’s Green

• Jayfrost
      July 19, 2019 at 7:18 pm

I’m sorry to hear that. Don’t worry, plenty of people fail a driving test or two before they get it right. 🙂 My first test was a pretty epic fail. You’ll get there eventually.

BlogTeam Administrator

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 19, 2019 at 9:29 pm

*Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 19, 2019 at 9:39 pm

We all fail sometimes. You can always try again, and I’m sure you’ll do perfectly. ❤️
      Just saying, if i ever take my driver’s test, my first try will be an epic fail that probably has something to do with a car crash 😛

Forgotten Stars

• Shadefrost
        July 19, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Ack let’s hope not

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
          July 19, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Hopefully 😛

(I was exaggerating… I can’t screw up thatttttt badly…)

Forgotten Stars

• Eaglefrost
        July 20, 2019 at 12:36 am

I did run a red light… That’s a pretty epic fail.

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
          July 20, 2019 at 1:11 am

Hey, it’s no problem, Eagle <3 Hundreds of thousands of people are just like you, and they get their licenses by practicing and trying again :) My parents both failed their tests multiple times before they got their full licenses. Nobody's perfect and nobody can expect everybody to pass their road test on the first try <3

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 19, 2019 at 9:41 pm

<3 <3*hug* <3 <3

You're still amazing, Eagle <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 19, 2019 at 10:41 pm

I’ve never taken a driver’s test before, but I know it seems really hard!! You’re still epic in every day <3

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:35 pm

That’ll probably be me soon 😛 I’m really sorry!! You’re not an idiot. Those tests are stressful, and you’re by far not the first person to fail. You definitely won’t be the last either. Besides, you can always retake it. *huggles*

• July 20, 2019 at 12:03 am

I’m sorry eagle. *hugs*

It's okay. Is it okay?

• Shadefrost
      July 20, 2019 at 2:05 am

But that’s completely normal! Not everything can be perfect on the first try! *huggles*

It’s completely fine! You’ll get there <3

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• July 22, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I’m sorry, Eagle ❤️ You can do it again, and it’ll all work out ❤️

Insert creative signature here

10. Anonymous(e)
    July 19, 2019 at 9:01 pm

(Goin’ ‘Anon’ for this one and tryin’ a different way of writing because I’m scared and anxious about what and how the reaction will be: I’m using an older email that I used to use ‘ere, so Mods and older members will know who I am)

I wanna leave Blogclan for a while. Maybe longer than dat.

Feel free to perceive this as selfish and whiny if ya like.

I will never be a good enough Senior Warrior if I ever actually became one. I don’t even deserve the title anyway because I’m not a ‘good enough’ Blogclanner if there is such a thing as a ‘TRUE’ Blogclanner. If there is one, then they are MUCH better at being recognised for their efforts, more bothered to to things and overall a better person than me. I’d rather stay in my humble role until I get older, and if I ever did apply for a Moderator role or EVEN tried to run for the Medicine Cat or Deputy role, I would be settin’ meself up for failure and lowering me confidence and self-esteem. Haha, what a waste of space I am.

Ya may think that I’m nice and all on Blogclan, but if ya were able to read the thoughts in me brain, I doubt that you would like me as a person.

I don’t mean to be rude sometimes and I don’t want to be a bad or selfish person, but my mental thoughts reflect that sometimes. I don’t think anything bad about y’all, but now I feel that I’m lettin’ yer all down, y’know?

Some people complain about certain Blogclanners doin’ the wrong thing and annoying them, and I’m really sure that I am one of those people who do and/or did that because like I said, Imma bad person.

Even though I don’t remember properly if I actually did any of these things, I feel tha’ I’ve bended da rules of the Blog too many times DESPITE being warned every single time, adopted an Apprentice without giving a second thought or even talkin’ to them much an’ made sum people irritated, frustrated with me or even made someone think “Oh, it’s THAT guy’ or “No, not them again” when I replied to their comment.

I’m not trying to name-call anyone (and I hope that none of ya guys think that I am) but I feel that I will never be truly kind all of the time, besides my family calls me ‘selfish’ anyway so what is the point in tryin’?

Besides, if I ACTUALLY try to leave Blogclan I will defo come back again because I can’t live without me daily dose of dopamine (the stuff that you get when yer see stuff like cute pictures of dogs an’ stuff that you do dat makes ya happier) and dis place is ADDICTIVE to me.

I’m da kind of person who people hate for laziness, and I procrastinate on stuff a LOT. I ‘ave made lots an’ lots (too many to count) of empty promises ‘ere.

I probably don’t deserve people like yerselves, an’ I definitely don’t deserve to be on here; I’m not nice or good enough to be a Blogclanner, I think.

Excuse me while I crawl back into my snail shell that I call home ’cause I don’t want to leave me ‘ome (I don’t wanna get hit by a car or sumthin’)

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 20, 2019 at 3:40 am

If courage isn’t the lack of fear but the ability to face it, goodness isn’t the lack of badness but being able to act on your morals despite it. You’re a wonderful (and perhaps respected) person and you shouldn’t define yourself by your flaws. I hope you’ll find peace and perhaps self worth in your leave, and until we meet again ❤️ (If you’d like your comment deleted because of the avatar, a mod can do that for you)

Fro4SW!

• Clo
      July 20, 2019 at 4:03 am

I think I might have an idea who you are, I’m not going to say it but I’m going to tell you that you are loved and if you made mistakes everyone does it! Under no means do we want you to leave! You’re amazing in many ways! You have great ideas and a very creative mind! I enjoy talking to you so much! I’m assuming who you are by your avatar so if I am wrong I’m very sorry. But either way know that ily and want you to stay *hugs*

• July 20, 2019 at 7:56 am

Hey there. You are one of the people I love talking to on the blog. Ok maybe we haven’t talked much until recently, there’s this certain vibe of … certain blogclanners are too good for me to talk to that I’m only just starting to ignore 😛 . Everyone has done something they regret on the blog, I cant say there’s one person who hasn’t done a bad thing. I used to bend the truth to tell more funny and exciting stories, I used to nag people constantly to be added into their stories in a major way. Those mistakes don’t define us. If this is abot my recent comment on the allegiances page, I promise, it wasn’t aimed at you or anyone.
      You are an amazing person and I love chatting to you. If you have deviantart we could chat more there if you like, I love talking to people over notes. Everytime I have talked to you I have never thought you were horrible, selfish or anything. If you left, many,many, many members would be upset

Somewhere that’s Green

• July 22, 2019 at 11:40 pm

You’re an amazing person, Anonymous ❤️ You’re not bad if you think you are. You’re trying not to be bad, not that you ever were, and that’s something bad people don’t do. We don’t want you to leave, and you’re a part of BlogClan ❤️ If you do leave, remember we all love you and will miss you.❤️

Insert creative signature here