The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

34,814 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. July 6, 2020 at 7:13 pm

So this isn’t that big of a deal but my boyfriend has been annoying lately.
    So he doesn’t know anything about warriors or Blogclan, (I never talk about it) and we are only in 7th grade. He plays football (he is the quarter-back) and is really good at it.
    He wanted me to come to his games but I had volleyball so that couldn’t happen. He said he understood but I could tell he was upset. Well now football isn’t happening and he is kinda grumpy and sad because he misses it. (I text him) his parents are very strict about the covid thing so I can’t visit him and he can’t see any of his friends. It is making him grumpy and he keeps complaining to me. I should be grateful that he trusts me enough to tell me these things. We have been together for a year now and we were going to celebrate around May but the covid happened. I don’t know if this is a big problem but my parents say I shouldn’t have a boyfriend cause I am only 12 but I don’t really care that much. That is why I joined Blogclan because I have all this time.
    This isn’t a problem or a thing that serious but he is getting on my nerves but he doesn’t mean to. I don’t want to break up with him because that will make me feel lonely and I don’t need that in my life. We have been friends for so long and I can’t stand it if something happened.
    I understand if you guys don’t have any advice but my boyfriend is very nice and chill and it would really hurt him if we broke up. Is 7th grade too soon for me to have a boyfriend?

• July 6, 2020 at 8:28 pm

I’m going into 7th Grade and I don’t have a partner, but some of my friends do and it seems fine to me. If he keeps acting like that, maybe you could sit down with him and talk about what’s going on, through texting, email, zoom, or something else.

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Larkfeather
      July 6, 2020 at 9:30 pm

I dont have a significant other, but if you feel he’s bothering you just sit and talk to him about it, it sounds like he’s pretty reasonable and will understand.

˜Lark/Larkie - WATCH BNHA!

• July 6, 2020 at 9:40 pm

wait because im not american im not sure what age 7th grade is? i think its like 14 i could be wrong though 😛 in my opinion you can have a boyfriend/girlfriend at what age you want, as long as your parents and their parents are happy, and you both are, its fine 😀
      maybe you could zoom/facetime with him and talk about it? <333 *gives hugs and cookies :)*

open a window you're too hot

• falling feather
        July 6, 2020 at 11:55 pm

lol it’s 12 to 13
        good guess though 😛

look in the sky

• falling feather
      July 7, 2020 at 12:03 am

I doubt 7th grade is too early to have a boyfriend. I’m sure it’s fine as long as you two get along.
      But like Larkfeather said, you should talk to him about it. And, if things go south bad, you might want to consider breaking up (I’m imagining this is like your first test while dating 😛 ).

Good luck! 😀

look in the sky

• Rainingbreeze
      July 7, 2020 at 12:41 am

I really am not good with problems like this but I will try. I don´t have a partner I really am not into dating and all that. First, of all some of my friends started back in 5th grade soo….yeah. I think you should be able to have a partner as long as you feel he respects and is kind to you and your family is happy with the arangement. If he keeps acting like this then text or call him first and if he does not understand (which he probably will) then post another comment on here. We love you Streamy and are here for you <333. You are an amazing person and Blogclan is proud of you, we will always be here for you and you are AWESOME. If you want to talk to me we can always chat somewhere?

I hope this helps!

Moons is amazing!

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      July 7, 2020 at 1:01 am

Uh oh, you’ve activated-
      MOM-MODE!

So, it’s alright for him to vent with you, but if it makes you upset, you should explain that to him. If he’s normally very nice, he should understand. Maybe you could try to talk about other things as a distraction?

And about having a boyfriend. I think it’s fine, though I do want to say to remember that you’re both in middle school. You’re still figuring everything out and it’s a big changing time. (Oh god, I sound like those weird health videos 😛)

If you want to stay together, great! If you want to break up, also okay! YOUR happiness is most important.

*Hugs!*

What's updog?

• Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
      July 7, 2020 at 3:13 am

Streampaw, first of all if you break up with him you won’t be lonely. We’re still here for you and we love you plus you probably have other friends? I understand that it would be hard if you break up with him after a year so take things easy for now . Think about it, maybe it’s too soon? I’m here for you if you want to talk 🙂

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• 🌼 Pineblossom 🦋
      July 7, 2020 at 4:31 pm

i know some people online that have had a pretty strong relationship from a young age, so if you feel like he’s right for you, then it’s totally fine! as for that, this time away from him could serve as a way to strengthen your relationship. try and voice/video call him as much as possible; it’s the closest thing to face-to-face interaction that you can get. talking it out will probably be easier for you to stand than him texting his complaints to you, and you can offer your company to him <33

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

2. Sweetie is very upset
    July 7, 2020 at 6:30 am

Guess what. A few years ago I got diabetes type 1. So I got used to it but my mom is over reacting a lot. My dad knows I’m grown up so he doesn’t baby me about it. But they have been arguing lately and I just found out that they are getting divorced! 😭 And my dad is moving to ENGLAND! He grew up there but we live in NEW YORK!

• July 7, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I’m so sorry Sweetiepaw, I don’t even know what to say❤️ maybe you can talk to them about the divorce and see if they can work it out? *huggles* Stay strong

• July 7, 2020 at 7:36 pm

I’m so sorry, Sweetie. It may seem like the end of the world right now, but it will get better. You can still talk with your dad, and probably spend some time with him in England in the summers if it works out that way! I don’t know anything about my parents being divorced, I luckily haven’t gone through it, but I have a cousin and a best friend who’s parents are divorced. You’ll be ok, they’re both amazing people, so you’ll be ok. Just push through this, and know that your dad isn’t leaving because of you, he probably doesn’t want to leave you at all.
      *hugs*
      Hang in there.

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
      July 7, 2020 at 11:37 pm

Aw, I’m sorry Sweetie. I don’t really have any good advice except to stay strong! *Hugs*

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Fallenshadows
      July 8, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Aww Sweetie, I’m so sorry. 🙁 It seems really tough now, but things will get better! To keep in touch with your dad, you can try emailing, texting, phone calls, and skype/facetime/etc. Perhaps you could also find time during the holidays or over the summer to fly over and visit him, or vice versa? I’m sure that your dad still loves you, and he wouldn’t leave you if he didn’t have to. Stay strong!! *hugs* <3333

6.022 x 10^23

• Lavenderbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that. Can you talk to your dad about how him moving makes you feel? I know that divorces can be the worst but sometimes they make life better. I hope your parents divorce is amicable and works out okay. I have a lot of friends with divorced parents and while it may seem like the world is changing, your parents will still always be there for you.

Rereading: Sunrise

• Ivykit
      July 8, 2020 at 6:15 pm

σн иσσσ!! ι’м ѕσ ѕσяяу.. *100,000,000 нυgѕ* ❤️

Click my name!

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 7:51 pm

I’m sorry. <3 Others have good advice, so I hope everything will feel better soon, and stay strong <3

3. Gingerpaw
    July 7, 2020 at 6:31 am

I’m so sad! My aunt died a few hours ago!

• July 7, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss, Gingerpaw💛 *hugggggggles* We love you!

• Willowkit who is on the hug page
      July 7, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Im so so sorry, Gingerpaw!

• July 7, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Gingie, I’m so sorry for your loss.
      *Hugs X a million*

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
      July 7, 2020 at 9:07 pm

I’m so sorry gingerpaw!❤

Bri ❤🌞

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
      July 7, 2020 at 11:38 pm

I’m sorry for your loss, Gingerpaw…
      *Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Rainingbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 12:53 am

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss Gingie. *HUGS*

Moons is amazing!

• Your worst nightmare (Lavenderkit)
      July 8, 2020 at 1:03 am

Oh no! I’m so sorry! I bet she was a wonderful person, even though I never knew her. *hugs*

🧁Click my name for a contest!🍩

• Fallenshadows
      July 8, 2020 at 4:03 pm

Oh no, I’m so sorry Ginger. <3333 I'm here for you if you ever need to talk. *hugs* <3 <3 <3

6.022 x 10^23

• Lavenderbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 5:25 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss, we’re all here for you!

Rereading: Sunrise

• Ivykit
      July 8, 2020 at 6:16 pm

ι’м ѕσ ѕσяяу!! ❤️

Click my name!

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 7:43 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss, Gingerpaw. We love you, and we’re here if you ever need to talk. <33

4. July 7, 2020 at 9:38 am

[WARNING: WOMAN’S PERIOD TALK]

Having period pains and gagging while trying to cough up bile isn’t fun at all.

[END OF TALK.]

You want garlic bread or no?

• Shadowcloud (Clo) Running for SW!!! <3
      July 7, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Plume, let’s suffer together, shall we?

Moons4SW

• Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
        July 7, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Clo and plume i shall suffer with you both. I’m having bad cramps right now but I’ve never thrown up. I hope you feel better soon. ❤️

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• July 7, 2020 at 5:36 pm

Ugh, periods are a drag. I’ve never puked before but cramps suck. Can you take any medicine to help with your cramps? Or a heating pad from your stomach/back? COOKIES!🍪 and ice cream to you!🍦
      *huggles* Hope you feel better!

• July 7, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Plume, I shall join the suffering with you all. I AM SO SORRY. JUST ROLEPLAY IN YOUR MIND THAT EVERYTHING IS SO MUCH BETTER, I HAVE NEVER TRIED IT, BUT MAYBE YOU WILL FEEL BETTER?

Yes, that was you I just ate

• July 7, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Oof, sorry!

That man is playing Galaga!

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
      July 7, 2020 at 11:39 pm

I’m sorry! *Hugs!*

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Rainingbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 12:56 am

Ugh period´s are the worst. I have had that too, and they suck. Maybe you could search up like some medicine that could help you? Or something else that could help you? I am so sorry you are having this. *huggles* Hope you feel better soon!

Moons is amazing!

• ʟᴇᴀғɪᴇ/ʟᴇᴀғsᴋʏ
      July 8, 2020 at 4:18 am

I never get cramps when I have my period, or throw up. It just goes smoothly. I inherited it from my mother. 😛 Lucky me I guess 😛

• July 8, 2020 at 9:37 am

This is the first time I’ve got bad cramps while on a period. Usually, it’s okay like yours, but it must’ve been worse for me because I was sick with a cold (NOT covid, just a cold)

You want garlic bread or no?

• July 8, 2020 at 8:33 am

chocolate always helps 🙂

Whovians click my name!

• July 8, 2020 at 9:33 am

I think I have a cold. Just a cold, no excessive coughing, headaches or anything else.

That was why I was coughing up bile.

You want garlic bread or no?

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Aw, I’m sorry, that sounds horrible! Ginger tea is supposed to help cramps and colds, as well as chamomile. *huggles* <3

• Fallenshadows
      July 8, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Ugh, that really sucks! I hope you feel better soon! *hugs* <3333

6.022 x 10^23

• Gingerpaw
      July 11, 2020 at 6:39 am

I am close to getting it but when I have it we shall suffer together

5. July 7, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Sometimes I wish my mom didn’t work from home.

If she had an office job, she wouldn’t be working right now. If she wasn’t working right now, we would spend more time together.

I’m scared of getting older, because then I have to eventually move out and live on my own. I’m so scared I won’t get to do enough with her.
    Please help.

SrizelFTW

• July 7, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Well, Peb, think about if she was at work, it would take longer for her to get home, and you would see her less. She would have to go and leave in the morning, and come back late. You get to see her at home! She might be distracted, but she still is there. But, what if she went to the office? You would have less time together. 🙁 So, start doing stuff with her with the time you do have with her! When the time comes to move out, you’ll be ready!
      *hugs*

Yes, that was you I just ate

• July 7, 2020 at 11:01 pm

I understand. I’m TOTALLY scared of moving out eventually and being an adult. But y’know What? It eventually just naturally comes if you think about it.
      When you were little, I’m sure you were scared to ride a bike or you didn’t know how to walk when you were a baby. But you naturally just started walking. Things come naturally as life moves on🤷🏽‍♀️

And as you grow to that age, you’ll learn more stuff that’ll help you when you’re older😊
      *huggles*

• Rainingbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 12:58 am

Me and my mom have a horrid relationship so I wont be any help. *Huggles*

Moons is amazing!

• July 8, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Hey, even if she had worked in an office job, there’d be a good chance she’d now be working from home as well. And be glad she still has a job! So many people have lost their job lately and can’t afford to feed their family. 🙁

And I don’t think there is a law that you have to move out. 😛 You could try it for a while, see if you like it, but if you’d like to live with your mom, I don’t see an issue in it, as long as you still have a job, and helping around the house and not just being a slob living in her basement. 😛 Or maybe you could just be her next door neighbor or something. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Like Crooked said, her being at home means you still get to be around her, even when she’s busy. And when she’s finished, you don’t have to wait for her to come home – she’ll be right there! 🙂 And you know: there’s nothing saying you have to move out and live on your own if you don’t want to! I know that when I turn eighteen, I’ll still be hanging around my parents’ house – you will be ready when you’re ready (or if it feels natural), and if you’re not, that’s okay. I’m sure your mom would love it if you lived with her. And hey, if you want to have your own place at any point, you could always drop by to visit her – on weekends, afternoons, maybe go for a walk or get to lunch together, things like that. 😀 It’ll work out. <3 *huggles*

• Fallenshadows
      July 8, 2020 at 4:09 pm

I completely understand the fear of getting older/moving out/not doing enough with family, it’s a tough feeling. <3 Do your best to spend as much time with her as you can when she's not working; and even though she is busy, she is still here with you! So at least while she is working from home, you have more time with her. Another thing that might help is that even once you're older and are living on your own you don't have to stop spending time with your mom! You can still visit her, email/call/etc with her and such. Even when you are an adult she won't stop being your mom. 🙂 Feel better Peb!! *hugs* <3333

6.022 x 10^23

6. July 7, 2020 at 7:41 pm

I have now just realized that because of all this stuff with my mom that has happened, whenever my dad changes his tone of voice or asks a question, I instinctively start frantically apologize and have a panic attack, even though 10 out of 10 of these situations end up with me not getting in trouble at all. And for some reason I also am instinctively procrastinating on telling my dad about everything, I have talked to him about my mom before (like a week ago) but have barely scratched the surface of this 2 ton block of steel. Any advice?

Try me, Beyoncé.

• July 7, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Bramble, oh, that is horrible. I’m so sorry. I get panicked when my Dad raises his voice, also. He used to be mildly bad, but then my Mom yells at him, so…he’s gotten better I guess. But, I’m just telling you this because I get it. Learn that no harm can come from a voice. It’s just a tone. When you feel yourself panicking, remind yourself that it’s just your dad. Close your eyes, and breathe. It will take time for your mind to heal. But, your Dad will understand. It’s alright, Bramble. It’s alright to feel like this sometimes with your dad, don’t feel guilty.
      *hugs*
      <333

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Brightpaw who's birthday is really soon!
      July 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Oh my goodness, I am the same. Whenever my parents are talking and I can’t hear what they are saying I assume I am getting into trouble. ❤

Bri ❤🌞

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
      July 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm

Aw, I’m sorry Bramble! I have a hard time approaching people about my emotions too. Talking to your mom was a good start. Maybe try talking about it with your mom if you have a really bad panic attack. Sometimes I just tell my dog (or cat or any pet) how I feel and it helps me get it off my chest!
      *Hugs x 10000000000000000000*

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 3:41 pm

I’m sorry, Bramble. <3 Perhaps tell your dad how you feel and what happened to you – maybe that would help him understand. Whenever you feel panicked, take some deep breaths, and if it gets worse, try to find a quiet place to do meditation – listening to some has helped me through panic attacks before. And if things feel too huge to tell your dad, maybe try breaking it up into smaller, more managable chunks? I hope everything works out. *hugs* <3

7. July 7, 2020 at 8:28 pm

uhm so a few days ago someone figured out who i likeddd and since its another person of the same gender and we dont really have any homosexual people in our year/grade yet, they’re sort of all, lets put it the nice way, interested. like i mean i dont really like people looking at my life and saying “oh they’re different, lets try figure out everything different about them,” and thats what ive been feeling like lately. about 20 minutes ago as im writing this, i found a message sent to me by an unknown number. and it scares me. the message is “Hi I was told to tell you that someone’s likes you . If you want the first letter of their name reply”. i, i mean like i name every single one of the phone numbers that i have so i know who all of them are, and who is this person? how’d they get my number? and when? like what the heck, i dont even know who you are, who told you to do this, are you lying to me? sometimes i wish everyone left me alone so i could just deal with my problems without other people getting in the way. i feel like im angry at them, the person who sent me that message, and probably mostly myself really. what is wrong with me……

open a window you're too hot

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      July 7, 2020 at 8:39 pm

First of all, I would recommend that you do not reply to this number. While it could be this overly interested person, it could also be a complete stranger spamming people’s numbers with this generic comment in order to get something from them.

I’m not particularly good at advice, but I’m sorry you’re going through this. *hugs and cookes* <33333333333333333

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Lightbeam
      July 7, 2020 at 11:24 pm

DON’T ANSWER THAT NUMBER! And I’m bi. And there’s no one in my grade like that. There’s nothing wrong.

Leave Love Eat Doritos!

• July 8, 2020 at 3:22 pm

Block that number, it’s none of their business <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 3:35 pm

Like others have said, do not answer the number. Only block it or delete it. I agree with Viper – it could be the interested person, but it could also be a stranger trying to get information. Stay safe <3

• falling feather
      July 8, 2020 at 4:14 pm

I would block that number and do the same that everyone else said.
      Definitely don’t reply because there is also the chance that you will be made fun of if you do reply (like the only reason the person sent the message was so, if you replied, they would tell their friends and then make fun of you). 🙂

look in the sky

• M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
      July 8, 2020 at 4:21 pm

yep^^ don’t reply! it could be someone who is a bad person🙂HUGS TO THE AWESOME BLACKIE!

i see moky

8. July 7, 2020 at 9:50 pm

So um… I think I may have some mental health issues… so, um, yeah…

Try me, Beyoncé.

9. Lightbeam
    July 7, 2020 at 11:41 pm

So, I’ve been having several problems. I don’t know if to be Bi or Straight. I need help.
    Sometimes I find girls more attractive than boys, and sometimes is different.
    No one of my family is like that. And I feel scared of asking them. What if they don’t accept me?

Leave Love Eat Doritos!

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
      July 7, 2020 at 11:48 pm

Aw, it’s okay to feel confused! I think your family will except you just the way you are and if they don’t, you will always be excepted here!
      *Huggles!!!*

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Cristalsight
        July 7, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Thanks,

Leave Love Eat Doritos!

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
          July 8, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Your welcome <3

"Mr. Jarvis our horse lost"

• Snowbreeze
      July 8, 2020 at 3:37 pm

It’s okay to feel uncertain! <3 You could go with labels like Hetero-flexible/Homo-flexible if those would feel more accurate, you could go with bicurious or questioning, or you may go without any label at all! You could also try on various labels at times to see if you feel comfortable using them. As for your family, if you feel like telling someone, I hope everything works out <3

• July 8, 2020 at 3:56 pm

don´t worry! your family will love you just the way you are, it is okay to feel confused about this types of things!
      *hugs*❤

petals in warm summer breeze.

10. Stormlight
    July 8, 2020 at 1:32 am

I’m feeling very overwhelmed right now. It seems like the whole world is falling apart, but especially the US. So many people are getting sick from COVID-19 and dying… one of my cousins got it and even though I don’t see him very often it’s still scary knowing that someone in my family has the virus. But so many people just don’t care. And many of them are supposed to be our leaders! They think we should just deal with it or whatever, but if we could all stay home or wear masks when we go out, the pandemic wouldn’t be as bad. It makes me upset that people want to act like it’s no big deal. It’s really insensitive to the people who have died and their families. Plus, the US also has a lot of unrest right now. I know I can’t just make all the problems go away, but I feel like I’m not doing enough to help. All I can do is post on social media and try to keep myself and others educated. Yet there is so much fighting even online. Some people even make fun of the issues and spread conspiracy theories. It makes me want to just take a break from it all. I just wish that people would grow up and wear a mask, and also not be racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic. Most kids/teens can be accepting of each other, so why can’t the adults? I wish covid and hatred would just disappear and I could see my friends again. But that won’t happen anytime soon, and I’m terrified for the future.

be the light inside a storm

• Emeraldpaw who is no longer emerald fireworks that light up the sky
      July 8, 2020 at 3:29 am

Stormlight, Thank you for saying this! I wish people stopped hating each other!

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• Stormlight
        July 9, 2020 at 12:39 am

I’m glad you feel the same way!

be the light inside a storm

• Your worst nightmare (Lavenderkit)
      July 8, 2020 at 4:13 am

I agree! This is a sad time 🙁

🧁Click my name for a contest!🍩

• Leafeon that sleeps until noon (Leafpaw/growl)
      July 8, 2020 at 6:06 am

Hate is a not a thing you are born with, it’s taught.
      The U.S. is actually in a bit of crisis, besides Covid-19.

• July 8, 2020 at 6:11 pm

Let’s not get too political on the blog, shall we? Things are crazy outside, so let’s do all we can to create a calmer, more friendly atmosphere here on the blog 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Leafeon that sleeps until noon (Leafpaw/growl)
          July 8, 2020 at 6:33 pm

I won’t. 🙂

• July 8, 2020 at 3:46 pm

I know how you feel. People are being complete jerks nowadays. Why can’t some people wear a mask, huh? It’s infuriating! But all things must pass, and this will pass, too. *hugs*

That man is playing Galaga!

• Stormlight
        July 9, 2020 at 12:39 am

Thank you Captain.

be the light inside a storm

• falling feather
      July 8, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Sad saying that popped into my mind while reading this,
      “Can’t teach an old dog new tricks” 🙁

look in the sky

• July 9, 2020 at 3:02 pm

What’s even sadder is that old dogs can in fact be taught new tricks… Apparently humans cannot. 😛 (For example, I still don’t think my uncle knows how to properly cook a frozen pizza)

#ThankYouWoojin

• ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
      July 8, 2020 at 7:41 pm

*hugs*

Hopefully this will all end soon 🙂

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

11. asp again lol xd im so sorry
    July 8, 2020 at 3:47 am

i know i said the thing where i had these bouts of stress every day was over but that was wrong
    idk if theyre panic/anxiety attacks?? i mean they cause me to start breathing heavily and stuff but im not sure theyre “bad” enough to be an actual attack. theyre just these stupid…bouts of anxiety that overtake me, either because of something that happened or just randomly
    they happen every couple of days (if not every day) and even when theyre not happening, im constantly worried that something that will trigger one of them is about to happen. there are only a few people i can talk to (in person or otherwise) without constantly fretting that theyre going to say something thatll trigger one (which has happened), because it’s even worse when i have to hide it
    it’s such an exhausting way to live, and ive been living it on & off all year if not longer. there have been a few instances where it’s gotten REALLY bad and i was thinking “ok this must be the ‘climax’ of this whole thing, it’s gonna start getting better after this” but that never ends up being true; so im scared that the actual “climax” is going to be some horrible traumatic thing thatll ruin my life
    ive tried a bunch of strategies, and some of them have helped with certain parts of it but not the whole thing. i cant get professional help or contact hotlines; thats why i keep spamming this page. but i feel like 2/3 of the time my comments either get buried or get passed over because i am SO ridiculously unclear and there are plenty other people who are better at explaining their problems or just have problems that are easier to understand in general
    at this point i feel like this is gonna linger on until i can get out of this dang house (i mean move out, not get out of quarantine) and try to make something of myself, unless the aforementioned hypothetical horrible traumatic incident actually happens in which case i might be a mess for the rest of my life
    thank you to anyone who takes time out of their day to respond to this stupid rant (and any previous ones)

• Cheetahspark
      July 8, 2020 at 6:13 pm

asp I don’t have any advice but I’m so here for you and I’m really sorry this is happening <333

• Willowkit who is on the hug page
      July 9, 2020 at 2:06 am

I have advice to control one thing that happens…. the stomachache. So I picture it as this white blob, than I think of a waterfall coming and washing it away. I wish i knew how to help. Thats all i can do. Im sorry

12. July 8, 2020 at 4:05 am

A lil’ update c: my dad’s test came back negative, and so far out of the 25 people at his work who have gotten their results back already 22 came back negative.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

13. Riverpond
    July 8, 2020 at 5:41 am

I was about to share something but after reading replies to other comments poof my worries about it are gone!
    As my mom says, words speak louder than you give them credit for. ( I think that’s what she said.)