The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

Notify of
Vortexkit likes ravens!
Vortexkit likes ravens!
September 13, 2020 11:42 pm

Compared to you guys, my problem is way more insignificant. So I will just quickly label the people in my situation: Feathersong= my friend Ashwhisker= my friend Ashwhisker wanted to change the time of our group call because she couldn’t make it. However, the rest of us couldn’t meet the time that Ashwhisker suggested. (Btw there are 7 of us in our group) Feathersong and I told her that we couldn’t change the time just for one person. She got MAD. Ashwhisker began spamming a bunch of angry emojis in the chat and yelling at us. Feathersong was literally about to explode. I could tell. Quickly, I kicked Ashwhisker out of the group chat with plans to add her at the end of the day. I have no idea if that was the right thing to do. What if when I add her back, she just gets more angry?! Was that mean of me? Am I a bad friend? Is SHE a bad friend? Should we kick her out forever? But wouldn’t that be really mean?

Milk before cereal?

Last edited 12 days ago by Vortexkit likes ravens!
September 14, 2020 1:19 am

i understand why you might have blocked Ashwhisker but putting a barrier between her and yourself probably isn’t going to help. by blocking her you kinda pushed her away and made any conflict resolution possibilities harder to get to (being blocked probably didn’t make Ashwhisker feel better or feel any more remorse). maybe you could add her back in and say “i’m sorry you can’t make it but maybe next time 🙂 “<- yes smile 😛
then maybe try to come to an understanding
you are definitely not a bad friend! you kicked her out with what sounds like the best of intentions 🙂 i think it would be an overreaction to block her forever (i wasn’t there though so i don’t know everything)

i hope that helped 😛 sorry, i’m not the best at advice

✧ pfp by goldi! ✧

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
September 15, 2020 5:45 am

I don’t know your friend, so take my advice with a grain of salt. Maybe text Ashwhisker one on one to talk about why you kicked her out of the chat. Possibly ask if there was a reason she got so upset earlier and if so (and you’re in the right headspace), that you’re there for her. You could talk with Feathersong and the others in the group to ask their opinions of the situation and if they want her back in the chat, as their feelings matter too. You aren’t a bad friend even if you guys decide not to add her back. But try to communicate your feelings to Ashwhisker about the situation if she’s willing to listen. Communication is key and I hope things work out between y’all. ❤️

🏳️‍🌈

Last edited 10 days ago by Goldenfawn
Silverpaw (shadow)
Silverpaw (shadow)
September 16, 2020 4:12 am

I think your actions where good for the moment, and I don’t think u were being a bad friend in any way; but if Ashwhisker’s angry at u then just try to help her understand why you did it, and maybe try to be more understanding about her actions? Bc u have to admit that u would be angry too if u were excluded by ur friends

Last edited 9 days ago by Silverpaw (shadow)
~`ωᴏƖғѕᴘɪяɪᴛ`~ (𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡)
~`ωᴏƖғѕᴘɪяɪᴛ`~ (𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡)
September 16, 2020 7:01 pm

You will not believe how many times this happened to my friend group *cries* but it’s in real life with screaming and such it’s kinda scary

I’ll used the arguments from my experience to help you.

First, there was always the one person who is the obvious predator. She has a good side, but sometimes, she blows up. What eventually happens is, the rest of our friend group (me and 3 others), we tell the screaming person to just leave. And she comes back the next day. We don’t let her in. She takes a few days off, then comes back. And we are friends again. The first few days when she’s back, we’re kinda awkward and we have to slowly bond again. It’s just how things work.
So, I suggest discussing with ur friends. And after a couple of days, text Ashwhisker saying you are sorry even though u did nothing. If she’s calmed down, she might say sorry to you. Add her to the group chat and discus a time when everyone can join.

The screamy mean person in my friend group (let’s call her Goldenwing), her bad side is a complete jerk and can be really hurtful. She never says sorry, even though we all know it’s her that’s breaking us up. Goldenwing is the Ashwhisker here, although maybe not mean as often. Take a few days off to calm down and discuss it without any anger. Warn Ashwhisker about that. Tell her that you are all going to discuss together without yelling and work it out.

I hope this helps <3

1M art WIPS; NTA Checking Trio

NotQuiteGeorge
NotQuiteGeorge
September 13, 2020 11:48 pm

Ahh, I hate talking about my issues or my own life, but I don’t have access to Twitter or Discord right now to receive virtual hugs from my boyfriend. I’m so tired of my mom being actively involved in my school life. I’m 17 now, and a senior in High School. I have a job, I’ve got a driver’s license, and I’m on my way to become financially stable enough to rent an apartment when the school year ends. I’m tired of her meddling in the middle of my grades and classwork. I don’t want her to check it at all, or take my phone, or anything like that. I’m capable of being knowledgeable of the repercussions(consequences) of my actions. I don’t need her adding external stimuli that only make me more stressed, or add onto my negative moods. If I could get some hugs, I’d heavily appreciate it! <3

Georgenotfound's secret twin??

Vortexkit likes ravens!
Vortexkit likes ravens!
September 14, 2020 12:00 am
Reply to  NotQuiteGeorge

That is a mom’s way of trying to show you that she really cares about you. I think that if I was a mom and I knew that my child was about to rent an apartment and move away from me, I would have gotten bittersweet and fuss over them. Maybe if you could tell your mom how you feel that could help. *hugs* (I watch georgenotfound too! I am not sure how this is relevant)

Milk before cereal?

September 14, 2020 1:12 am

yes georgenotfound

✧ pfp by goldi! ✧

NotQuiteGeorge
NotQuiteGeorge
September 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Ahh, thank you Vortex. I’ll definitely try that. Hopefully she’ll be understanding! (also very epic :33)

Georgenotfound's secret twin??

September 14, 2020 1:25 am
Reply to  NotQuiteGeorge

i don’t have nearly as many responsibilities as you do, but i get awfully irritated when my mother wants to know what is going with my online school.
(i don’t do this but maybe it would work) maybe you could go over school at the end of the week with your mother and discuss what happened and the assignments you got and whatever else you would discuss about school. you could do this for an hour at most at the end of the week.
also listen to vortex’s advice (it’s really good!)

✧ pfp by goldi! ✧

NotQuiteGeorge
NotQuiteGeorge
September 14, 2020 1:13 pm

I’ll keep that in mind, thank you!

Georgenotfound's secret twin??

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
September 16, 2020 10:30 pm
Reply to  NotQuiteGeorge

hugs but not much advice, just wanted to say i’m loving the name, siggie, and pfp 😛

lowkey just proud i even get it in the first place considering i don’t even play minecraft but shhhh

♔🌸 그렇게 말해봐 🌸♔

Sparrowpaw
Sparrowpaw
September 14, 2020 1:49 am

Ah Guysssss I have a horrible headache right now 😣
don’t wanna sound like I’m complaining tho

when nothing is right, be left

🌲Pinestripe🐿️
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
September 14, 2020 3:37 am
Reply to  Sparrowpaw

*Hugs*
I hope you feel better! <333

Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
September 14, 2020 3:53 pm
Reply to  Sparrowpaw

Try drinking some water

Silence will fall....

Rockpelt
Rockpelt
September 15, 2020 1:24 am

when the question is asked

Doctor who?

It's the quenchiest!

Lionpaw(pool)
Lionpaw(pool)
September 14, 2020 4:05 pm
Reply to  Sparrowpaw

Hugs to you

September 14, 2020 11:06 pm
Reply to  Sparrowpaw

Try drink some water. Hugs!

Reply with Halloween name!

Poppypaw

Reply to  Sparrowpaw

thanks everyone

when nothing is right, be left

Anon
Anon
September 14, 2020 6:55 pm

I messed up and lied to my mom out of fear. Now she is getting me a parental control. Star clan help me.

🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
September 14, 2020 10:07 pm
Reply to  Anon

aww i’ve been there *hugs*

Clo4SW

Lavender is here to scare you with Halloween powers!!!! (Lavenderkit)
Lavender is here to scare you with Halloween powers!!!! (Lavenderkit)
September 15, 2020 12:57 am
Reply to  Anon

I think that’s happened to everyone before. I know I have. *hugs*

Read this signature now!

Sparrowpaw
Sparrowpaw
September 16, 2020 3:30 pm
Reply to  Anon

awww that’s happened to me too :(. *hugssssss*

when nothing is right, be left

Shadowcloud (Clo) (Kaz) (Weirdo)
Shadowcloud (Clo) (Kaz) (Weirdo)
September 14, 2020 9:41 pm

sadness

Moons4SW

🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
September 14, 2020 10:07 pm

same 🙁 *hugssss*

Clo4SW

September 15, 2020 2:11 am

hugs 🙂 <3

✧ pfp by goldi! ✧

September 14, 2020 11:06 pm

Hugs!!! <3 <3

Reply with Halloween name!

September 15, 2020 2:10 am

happiness hugs 😀

✧ pfp by goldi! ✧

♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
September 15, 2020 11:50 pm

let me give you a hug
huggles <3333

sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
Bramble
September 15, 2020 12:46 am

Alright it’s me again! I messed up today. Badly. I forgot to do something and lied out of fear to my mom about it. Like it felt like an instinct. It felt like I didn’t have a choice. Yet I did it anyways and my life is ruined. I’m grounded (I probably shouldn’t be here). If my mom catches me here I am literally dead. She says it’s until I “prove myself responsible” which, let’s be honest, may be a while with her standards. Also she didn’t like, take away my compute or phone? So I’m posting here on my phone I guess. Anyways she wanted to put a parental control on my iPad but the one we found was pay to use so she is just locking it up indefinitely. I hate indefinite stuff. And since she doesn’t trust me it’s back to me fearing her checking my everything (not that I have anything to hide). Also she’s still lettting me hang out with Eagleheart?? So yeah I messed up my life.

(I also really want to see my dad. I miss him and also miss the stress free environment there. This literally would never happen at my dads since I only lie when I’m super stressed)

🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
🍂🎃Moons•Moonspirit🎃🍂
September 15, 2020 3:35 am
Reply to  Bramble

aw bramb i know how that feels so much. i was caught on here and lied about it out of fear so thats why i’m only allowed on 3 days a week now. it sucks. idk what to say except hugs <3

Clo4SW

Dovepaw
Dovepaw
September 15, 2020 12:40 pm
Reply to  Bramble

Its alright, Bramble! *Huggles* We all have had that kind of situation happen to us in some way. Don´t be stressed! You´ll see your father soon, i know it! Also, I feel you when it comes to living with your mom and not seeing your dad. its a sad feeling, believe me, but i got over it, and if i could, i know you could 🙂 <3 Feel better soon, Bramble!

You were born to shine! :)

Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
September 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Okay, I just need some help. I recently found out a bit more about the whole different sexualities thing, and now im questioning my very being. Am i straight or asexual? Do I want my pronouns to be she/her or they/them? Am I a girl or a demigirl? (They might be the same thing but im so confused!) Im literally questioning the very foundation of my being. I dont even know what half of this stuff means! Im not completly clueless about this stuff (I have a friend whoose A-gender and uses the pronoun hen) but i dont fully understand all of it. I kinda want to now these things, or else im going to spend the rest of my life tourtuing myself. Up to now ive always thought of myself as a straight girl who goes by she/her, but im not even sure about that anymore. I looked up ‘asexual’ last night, and the definition only confused me more. I just really need some help right now.

September 15, 2020 4:29 pm

I don’t really have any advice but hugs! <3

Reply with Halloween name!

September 15, 2020 4:40 pm

i think most children or people not old enough to be in highschool or whatever identify as asexual. i know i currently identify as asexual. this is okay because sexualities are fluid and if you change it, it’s okay. 🙂
you’re right and you should educate yourself so you can better understand and respect people.
remember there is no rush to figure out your sexuality or gender 🙂 try not to get stressed about it ❤️

Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
September 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Asexual is someone who doesn’t feel any attractions to anyone while straight is someone who is attracted to those of the opposite gender.
Just remember it really doesn’t matter what you label yourself as as long as you’re happy!

Silence will fall....

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
September 15, 2020 5:24 pm

Hello !!! I’m here to explain some stuff !!! As the local Blog LGBTQ+ Ren (a gender neutral version of mum !) I am here to help
so here are some definitions and stuff !!!

Gay – A man or masculine aligned person who is attracted to other men and masc aligned people.

Lesbian – A woman or feminine aligned person who is attracted to other women and fem aligned people

Bisexual / biromantic – Someone who is attracted to 2 or more genders. Can be all genders

Polysexual / polyromantic – Someone who is attracted to more than 2 but not all genders

Omnisexual / Omniromantic – Someone attracted to all genders with a preference

Pansexual / panromantic – Someone attracted to all genders, often genderblind but sometimes not

Asexual – Having no sexual attraction to anyone. They can still experience romantic attraction

Aromantic – Having no romantic attraction to anyone, they can still experience sexual attraction

Demisexual / demiromantic – only experiencing a certain type of attraction (sexual or romantic) after a strong emotional bond is formed.

There are many other asexual spectrum identities, but those are the most commonly talked about ones

Cisgender – Identifies with the gender that they are assigned at birth

Transgender – When your gender does not match with the sex assigned at birth. You can be binary trans (transitioning from male to female or female to male) or nonbinary trans.

Nonbinary – Someone who does not identify fully with the binary genders (male and female). They can use any pronouns and express themselves in any way that they like. This can be used as an umbrella term for lots of identities

Demiboy / Demigirl / Demigender – Identifies partially with a certain gender, but not entirely. So they feel partially one gender, and the other part is just kind of nothing. This comes under nonbinary and again these people can use any pronouns. Feeling partially female is not the same as wanting to present yourself in a masculine way – there is a difference.

Bigender – When you identify as having 2 genders. These genders can be boy and girl, girl and nonbinary or any other combination

Genderqueer – When you identify with a gender that is not male or female

Agender – Identify as having no gender what so ever !! Still can use any pronouns !

Pangender – Identifies as every gender

Genderfluid – When someone’s gender identity is fluid and changes.

Something to add, anyone can use any pronouns. A cisgender girl can use he/him, a trans boy can use she/her, an agender person can use xe/xem

Neopronouns are other pronouns that are a bit more gender neutral, such as xe/xem, tey/tem, ae/aem and re/rei. There are absolutely loads !!!

Another thing to add is that gender is a spectrum !

if you have any questions about this or want me to clarify anything just ask

Somewhere that’s Green

Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
September 15, 2020 5:41 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Thank you so much, Mapledrift! Quick question: what is the difference between sexual attraction and romantic attraction?

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
September 15, 2020 6:09 pm

That’s a question you should probably ask a parent / guardian as it’s not entirely blog friendly, but it’ll make sense to you more as you grow a bit older. It’s a little complicated to explain here

Romantic attraction is basically wanting to date someone ! So have a romantic relationship like you see in the films. So you want them to be your boyfriend / girlfriend / partner.

Somewhere that’s Green

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
September 15, 2020 5:44 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Not Flamey but this list helps a lot! I’m still learning some of the LGBTQ+ community myself so I know how to support people in it!

Try me, Beyoncé.

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
September 15, 2020 6:09 pm

I’m really glad I could help !!!

Somewhere that’s Green

Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
Blaze of Red Autumn Leaf (Redblaze has realised halloween is really far away))
September 15, 2020 5:54 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Thanks for the list Maple! Currently, I’m questioning whether I might be asexual or not.

Silence will fall....

Swanfeather
Swanfeather
September 15, 2020 8:04 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

this wasn’t directed for me but i feel like this is super helpful for the ones who’re confused but don’t know how to look these things up so thank you for that haha

also tha n k y ou for making the clear difference between aro and ace i keep seeing people mixing them up or forgetting to state the difference clearly i’m always scared to say that i’m ace as people will often think i’m aro when that’s not the case at all 😛

she showed me all the stars ~

Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
Flamekit/flower (Flamey)
September 15, 2020 9:24 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Thank you, Maple!

Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
September 15, 2020 11:28 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Oh snap, this is cool as heck Maple!

That's the piping hot tea~~✨

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
September 16, 2020 10:33 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

maple saves the day, again. i love you, maple. i literally learn so so much from these, and THANK YOU <3

♔🌸 그렇게 말해봐 🌸♔

🍂 Pineblossom 🥮
🍂 Pineblossom 🥮
September 17, 2020 2:23 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

map our identity expert

ily <33

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

Turtle who loves Cinderpelt|Turtlepaw/dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtle who loves Cinderpelt|Turtlepaw/dapple 🐢🐢🐢
September 17, 2020 8:07 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Maple, I have a question.
What do you call a non-binary person who is ONLY attracted to other non-binary people?

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
September 18, 2020 7:25 pm

hmmm attraction to only other enbies is a tricky thing to define but I’d say you could use homosexual or gay ! There are a few proposed words that describe attraction to only enbies but they often have roots in transphobia

Somewhere that’s Green

Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
September 18, 2020 7:29 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Ok, thank you! I was just wondering, because one of my OCs is non-binary and attracted to other non-binaries c:

Blueheart
Blueheart
September 21, 2020 4:07 am
Reply to  Mapledrift

This is so helpful omc.

Poppypaw
Poppypaw
September 15, 2020 11:33 pm

Sexuality and gender is really confusing but I hope you figure everything out!
*lots of hugs*

Last edited 10 days ago by Poppypaw
September 15, 2020 4:35 pm

I have hallucinations. Like, a lot.When i wake up in the middle of the night, I always just see random faded distorted people, lots of strange shadow monster-like things, and just general swirling patterns. I tried telling my mom about it, but she called me a psychopath. What should I do?

Reply with Halloween name!

♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
September 15, 2020 5:58 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

i don’t have much advice, but maybe you have sleep paralysis? when you hallucinate can you move? Maybe you should talk to a therapist or psychologist or your school counselor. Can you talk to your father or a sibling or a trusted adult like a teacher? I hope you feel better soon. hugs <3

sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Leafeon that can't wait to get out of quarantine (Leafpaw/growl)
Leafeon that can't wait to get out of quarantine (Leafpaw/growl)
September 15, 2020 6:06 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

Don’t worry, Pear, it’s normal-ish. There are many sleep disorders where people wake up and see hallucinations, it’s nothing bad, it just might scare you. *Hugs*

Crystalsight
Crystalsight
September 15, 2020 8:39 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

I have hallucinations too. And sometimes in the middle of the day. But they’re not real. Remember that’s your mind playing tricks.

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
September 15, 2020 11:37 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

Like Rainy said, do you have sleep paralysis? That could possibly be it.

I’m sorry, I don’t know much about disorders with hallucinations, you could try researching them?

However, I do have some tips on dealing with hallucinations that I got online!

If you aren’t sure if something is a hallucination, take a picture with your phone! They (usually) won’t show up on electronic devices. If it does and you still aren’t sure, send the picture to a friend or ask someone if they see it too!
Also, if you have glasses, take them off! If it’s a hallucination, it will still be clear, not blurry.

Also also, if you ever experience auditory hallucinations, put on some music! If you can still hear it clearly, it’s a hallucination!

I’m sorry that your mom said that, it’s not true at all. You’re awesome! <3 <3

That's the piping hot tea~~✨

Poppypaw
Poppypaw
September 15, 2020 11:38 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

Just remember that it’s not real and maybe close your eyes when it happens.

September 16, 2020 7:23 pm
Reply to  🍐Pear🍐

Thanks everyone

Reply with Halloween name!

Stream that Splashes Under Twilight Stars (Streamsplash)
Stream that Splashes Under Twilight Stars (Streamsplash)
September 15, 2020 6:57 pm

*religion talk*

So I hope I can say this (it’s about religion) so yeah. Recently, I am just, idk, wondering what my religion is. I never have done to church so I don’t think I am a Christian or anything like that. I think I am an atheist so I looked it up and yeah. But is it a big deal to be atheist? Should I tell my friends? Does it matter if I don’t or do tell them? Idk and I need advice pls.

Go check out my Deviantart!

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
September 15, 2020 8:08 pm

Update: My mom did put the parental controls on my ipad but nothing else, although I’m sure she will be checking. Luckily school starts on Friday so I can actually do stuff. So yeah, I probably won’t be active here/may take a hiatus. I hate how I’m 16 and need it, but my mom says it’s until I am more responsible. I hate my life.

Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 15, 2020 9:43 pm

*hugs* im 16 and my mum told my school to put a control on my ipad (it was a ipad i brought from school to use) . i had to show i was more responsible. they’ll take it of soon brambleheart. *hugs*

break scouter-"ITS OVER 9000"

Crystalsight
Crystalsight
September 15, 2020 11:05 pm

Don’t worry. Your mom only does this because she loves you, and wants you to be secure.

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

Dovepaw
Dovepaw
September 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Dont hate your life, bramble! Your a kind person, and im 13, and my mom didnt specifically TRUST me with anything internet related, but she cooled down quite a bit. Just give her some time, and she will remove it ^^

You were born to shine! :)

Willow that wears a mask aka willowpaw
Willow that wears a mask aka willowpaw
September 16, 2020 2:51 pm

I have a video to share with you
Please remember that you are brave and fighters and you are super awesome

Last edited 9 days ago by willowkit
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
September 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Wow, that was a blast from the past! I remember when this was first released…

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
September 16, 2020 10:34 pm

omg i was not ready for that nostalgia, wow 😛

♔🌸 그렇게 말해봐 🌸♔

September 17, 2020 2:12 am

i was only 2 when that video was released

Reply with Halloween name!

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenbee •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenbee •°*”˜.•°*”˜
September 16, 2020 3:08 pm

okay sooo my mom kinda found out about the blog…let’s just say that she didn’t take it well. She keeps telling me to leave it, and even though I told her about the moderators and stuff she didn’t care. The thing that sucks the most is that she didn’t even check the site before making her final decision. I understand that she didn’t have this kind of stuff when she was my age. But that doesn’t mean that that kinda stuff is automatically BAD. I tried reasoning with her, and asking her to let me go on in the weekends, but none of that worked. I probably won’t leave, but I might not be as active as I was before. 🙁

Last edited 9 days ago by Rockerkitty
♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
♥️ѕιиgιи' ιи тнє яαιи/яαιиѕσиg♥️ (яαιиу)
September 16, 2020 6:59 pm

ughhh that sucks. Blogclan is so safe and I don’t understand parent who don’t allow it. This site is SO much safer than any social media. No one knows your name or anything while in social media, people know your name, location, birthday and what you look like. hugsss <333

sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Dovepaw
Dovepaw
September 17, 2020 3:43 pm

Hi guys
I have a few problems going on…

1. My stomach hurts. I havent eaten anything today, so that might be the cause for it, but then again i havent started my female thing this month either.
  2. I just feel…a little sad for some reason and i dont know why.

I need hugs

You were born to shine! :)

September 17, 2020 4:01 pm
Reply to  Dovepaw

Hugs! You could try eating a little, it might help with your stomachache.

Reply with Halloween name!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
September 17, 2020 4:10 pm
Reply to  Dovepaw

Aww, *HUGSSSS* Try eating and see if the pain goes away. <3333

Yes, that was you I just ate

🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
September 17, 2020 5:18 pm
Reply to  Dovepaw

*hugs* Lotsa hugs coming your way!!

Crystalsight's ap, Sasha's BFF

Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 17, 2020 6:24 pm
Reply to  Dovepaw

*hugs*

break scouter-"ITS OVER 9000"

Feathers of a Lark (Larkfeather)
Feathers of a Lark (Larkfeather)
September 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Reply to  Dovepaw

Aww, Dove. I understand 1 completely. when mine is late my stomach hurts and i get small cramps. and number 2… Im always here if you want to talk! ^^

*huggles*