The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

Notify of
September 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Our friends group:
Me (Gracepaw)
Pinkpaw (nickname)
Bluepaw (nickname)
Purplepaw (nickname)
Redpaw (nickname)
Blxssompaw (Bloomie)

So me and my friends are writing a story together, with each person being in charge of one character. We are all having fun. Usually, Bloomie and I correct the grammer and spelling, since we are good at that kind of stuff. One day, I happened to stumble upon a paragraph which (in my opinion) didn’t make any sense, so I changed it up. My friend, Bluepaw was mad (which I understand, I shouldn’t have done that), so I didn’t say anything, and that was okay. But, that’s gotten worse, I don’t edit huge chunks anymore, just make sure puncuation and grammer is correct, but I got a lot of chats from my friends(not all, some), saying, ____(Real name), can u pls not edit my paragraph, when I’m only editing the puncuation and grammer. And now that has escalated(once), my friend Pinkpaw, the owner of the document we’re all working on, can remove and change permissions, which she did. She made us all a viewer, so we can’t change the document. Now, it’s not happening, but I’m afraid it might happen again. This story is so very dear to me, I just don’t know what to do. I feel like my friends (not all of them) don’t like my writing, one of my friends even called it “wrong”, and I’m just feeling sad. I’m even starting to feel like my friends (not all of them) are bad mouthing me behind my back. What should I do?

Last edited 1 month ago by 🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
One of Those Horrifying Potato Jack-'o-Lanterns 🌸(Blueflower)💙
One of Those Horrifying Potato Jack-'o-Lanterns 🌸(Blueflower)💙
September 18, 2020 12:48 am

Maybe you can explain that you aren’t editing their paragraphs not because you don’t like them, but because you’re just editing the grammar? And Bloomie can help you explain?

I’m sorry that you feel like your friends are talking about you behind your back, I’m sure they aren’t! <3 *hugs*

That's the piping hot tea~~✨

September 18, 2020 3:00 am

Thanks, Blueflower, for the hug! I already feel better 🙂

Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 18, 2020 7:35 pm

*hugs*

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

September 19, 2020 2:07 am
Reply to  Shadowspook

🙂 Thanks!

September 20, 2020 1:47 pm

I’m sorry Gracey 🙁 Maybe you could…ask your friends if you could work on your own version of the story separately? Was this a teacher assignment or your idea? Usually it’s so much better to work on your own story on your own, because if it’s a group there will almost always be conflicts. That’s all I have for advice. Hugs <3

edit: Also, another tip for writing if you are going to revise it; when you are done this story, and ready to revise, make a separate document/notebook (if you’re doing it digitally or on paper) and copy/paste and then edit/write-and-edit-as-you-go your next draft there. :))

SrizelFTW

Last edited 1 month ago by 🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
September 20, 2020 9:09 pm

It’s not a teacher assignment, it’s our choice. I still feel like I want to do it with the others, but thanks for the advice, Pebblepaw! I’ll make my own copy. *hugs*

I am the storm after the calm

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
September 17, 2020 7:59 pm

When you feel dumb, just remember that breezepelt said this;

Im not average, im savage

September 17, 2020 8:53 pm

So Breezepelt is basically saying that Crowfeather could beat himself up
Wow, what a rude son

🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
September 17, 2020 10:22 pm

technically that is true.
crowfeather COULD beat himself up.

i may be pear but im not there

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
September 18, 2020 7:38 am

Oh I love that

Silence will fall....

🎃𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊🎃
🎃𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊🎃
September 18, 2020 4:18 pm

I’ve seen this so many times and I laugh every time i see it 😛

I live for pringles

♥️Singin' in the Graveyard/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Graveyard/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
September 19, 2020 9:42 pm

lol

Sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʜᴇᴇʟs

September 20, 2020 1:52 pm

Love it 😛

SrizelFTW

Flameflower
Flameflower
September 22, 2020 6:30 am

Thank you. I just realized something. Two out of four of my warrior crushes and are Crowfeather’s sons (aka Lionblaze and Breezepelt, not sure why I have a crush on Breezy though).

🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
September 17, 2020 10:56 pm

I spent an hour recording a vocal exercise for my choir class in Smartmusic. In total, I recorded 32 takes. The highest I got was only 91%, which is low, I know, but I suck at singing. Since I had been working on it for the whole afternoon, and there was no chance of getting a better take, I decided to stop recording. So I was asking my friends if I should submit it, and I accidentally closed the Smartmusic tab. No big deal, right? WRONG. So I reopen the tab, and go to the assignment. All of my takes were deleted. I downloaded the best take so I could send it to my friend to get her opinion on it before I accidentally closed the tab, except it had no use because you cannot upload takes onto Smartmusic. I don’t have any time this afternoon to re-record, and I am already steadily failing choir, even though school started only a few weeks ago. I only have an A because of the time the teacher gave us extra credit. If I don’t have all A+’s my parents are going to be so mad at me. What am I going to do?

i may be pear but im not there

Last edited 1 month ago by 🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 17, 2020 11:43 pm

*hugs* try to explain to your teacher the situation or explain to your parents.

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

One of Those Horrifying Potato Jack-'o-Lanterns 🌸(Blueflower)💙
One of Those Horrifying Potato Jack-'o-Lanterns 🌸(Blueflower)💙
September 18, 2020 12:19 am

Could you email or get in contact with your teacher and explain what happened? I’m sure if they hear you tried 32 times, they’ll excuse you!

Also, from a person who was in choir for four years, 91%? That’s great! I’m pretty sure that’s the average/above average. I don’t think anyone gets 100%! Also also, from someone who was in online choir (at least for a couple months) I know how difficult it is to do the class online.

You’re doing great under these conditions! *hugs*

That's the piping hot tea~~✨

Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
September 18, 2020 12:45 pm

ok, first off, your parents should not pressure you to get all A’s. They should accept that you’re doing the best you can do. Second, along with what Blueflower said, try telling your teacher what happened. Maybe they will let you have an extra day. ^^
*hugs*

YeahMyNameHasNo'feather'OhWell

September 20, 2020 1:59 pm

I’m so sorry Pear <3 But your parents shouldn’t be mad about that. You can’t help it, especially because technology screwed it up there.
Do you have time another day? What Shadowwing and Potato and Larkfeather said.
*hugs*

SrizelFTW

September 18, 2020 7:06 am

Today someone broke into my house while everyone was out.
It’s horrible. I never thought it could happen, yet it did. Why would anyone go through a house and just take people’s stuff, even when it’s clear that a whole family lives there? It disgusts me.

»-PFP by Rainy-«

Last edited 1 month ago by Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
September 18, 2020 4:05 pm

o.O That is horrible! *hug* Uh, I think someone would go through a house because they can’t live themselves, and/or it gives them pleasure to see people upset.

Last edited 1 month ago by 🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
September 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Thank you! *hugs back for no particular reason*

»-PFP by Rainy-«

Last edited 1 month ago by Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
September 18, 2020 6:38 pm

I’m so sorry! that must’ve been terrifying. if someone did that to my house, I would find them and beat them up. especially if they did something to my hamster.

September 18, 2020 8:12 pm

Thanks 🙂
Yeah, I can’t believe what I’d do if they touched my cat- But he was watching the whole time from the bed :OO

»-PFP by Rainy-«

Last edited 1 month ago by Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 18, 2020 6:55 pm

*hugs*

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

September 18, 2020 8:14 pm

»-PFP by Rainy-«

September 18, 2020 9:39 pm

Oh no. Fern! I’m so sorry about that. It must’ve been horrible. I hope the cops can catch that thive. *hugs*

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

September 19, 2020 1:29 am
Reply to  Crystalsight

Yeah. We’ve got a forensics man coming over in 20 minutes. Thanks for your support 🙂

»-PFP by Rainy-«

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
September 19, 2020 7:09 pm

I’m so sorry, Fernkit!! *hugs* I’m just glad that you’re okay.

Yes, that was you I just ate

Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
September 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Thanks 😀

Riverstone
Riverstone
September 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Ya, it’s pretty gross, and in the middle of a pandemic that’s very weird and I don’t know why anyone would do that, but I’m sure he will get arrested very soon.

Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
September 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Reply to  Riverstone

Or she 😉
Thank you! They found some fingerprints but they’re not sure if they’re ours yet. *tense*

September 20, 2020 1:56 pm

That is very disgusting. I want to find them and make them sorry.

I hope there’s no bad damage. Or anything valuable taken (more like anything at all, but why else would they break in). I’m so sorry, Fern. <33

*hugs*

SrizelFTW

Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
Şpคrr໐ຟ thคt fliēŞ ໐ຖ hคll໐ຟēēຖ'Ş fนll ๓໐໐ຖ
September 21, 2020 3:34 pm

oh no!!!
I don’t really understand why people do things like that, but probably what Gracepaw said.
did they take anything that was really important to you? I hope not.
*hugs*

աɦɛռ ռօȶɦɨռɢ ɨֆ ʀɨɢɦȶ, ɮɛ ʟɛʄȶ

September 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Oop- didn’t see this. They took some sentimental stuff that we can’t really get back. 🙁 Thanks, though.

»-PFP by Rainy-«

Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
September 18, 2020 3:26 pm

ok. im having another crisis (not really but still) lol. if you remember from a few months ago, i said my friends would NOT STOP saying this guy liked me. I know people have bigger problems, but i need better advice than, “He likes you, I know it.”
So, in these past few days, this is what has happened:
Me: walks in room- *dead silence*
This Person (Uhm, how about Robin): HEY LARK!!
omg this guy tho…
Theres more
Robin: *Answers all the question right on the first try and wont let anyone else answer*
His Friend: ooo I see you, trying to impress someone?
Robin: No *looks at ME*

anyways, my friend says he likes me and this ahs been going on since LAST YEAR and idk what to think. I know people have bigger problems, but like i said, i need better advice than “He likes you”

YeahMyNameHasNo'feather'OhWell

September 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Oh, I understand. My friends loved to ship me with this guy, let’s call him Pizza face (because that is his nickname). You shouldn’t mind. Your feelings are your feelings, and their feelings are their feelings. Everyone has a different point of view, but that’s what makes us all unique. Hugs!! *hug*

falling feather
falling feather
September 20, 2020 6:42 am

sorry… pizza face :’P

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

Last edited 1 month ago by falling feather
September 20, 2020 9:11 pm

my friend um Russiapaw (bc I am not very creative with names) gave that guy the nickname. She litteraly drew a stickman except the face was a pizza. It is kinda funny..

falling feather
falling feather
September 18, 2020 7:13 pm

well do you like him?

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
September 21, 2020 6:05 pm

uuuuuuuhm

maybe

i mean, yes… no… idk anymore to be honest. I used to like him, but really its to early to know at the moment, because last time i saw him before school started was March, and i dont know how to feel anymore. im on the fence, if thats what you want to say.

YeahMyNameHasNo'feather'OhWell

Last edited 1 month ago by Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 18, 2020 7:54 pm

well, i guess you could try to get your friends to find information discreetly. maybe get them to ask his friends to ask him whether he likes you. if you like him back you could send him signals through body language or just showing the same vibes as him. i dunno but i hope this helped

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

Dovepaw
Dovepaw
September 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Ah, my soul sister…
Your problem is not small. Everyone has a different category of problems. I once had a guy who liked me, and he finally told me, and i didn’t like him back, but had to deal with him following me around school for a bit. Anyways, Hugs! Itll get better, I assure you And if you need anyone to talk to, Im always here ^^ <3

Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
Falcon that soars over Woodland Mansion (Falconpaw/Captain)
September 19, 2020 2:51 am

So… how do you prepare for a dentist appointment when you have, well, extreme fear of it?

Minecraft:
Ride the Pig!

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
September 19, 2020 8:16 am

Maybe save something nice for after like chocolate. But also remember there’s nothing to be scared of

Silence will fall....

Turtle 🐢🐢🐢LOVES Walk Without The Stars ⭐️
Turtle 🐢🐢🐢LOVES Walk Without The Stars ⭐️
September 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Think of things that make you happy during it. So for you, maybe think about Iron Man or Firestar, I know you like them 🙂

Dovestream
Dovestream
September 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Nothing to be afraid of, Captain!
Just dont think about it <3

September 19, 2020 7:03 pm

I just really feel like I hate people right now.
Not you guys of course, I love you guys, but…other people. My little cousin’s thinking we’re they’re second home is going to make me lose my mind. I keep telling this to my mom, and she agrees, but I feel like I’m going to come across as hateful and angry if I tell her how I feel about the latest incident. I want to get a fence to put between our houses. My sister doesn’t want to. My mom says we can’t afford it. Even though she’s said she wants to sometimes too. I’m just…that kind of person that cares deeply about boundaries and at the moment there is none. Let me rephrase that—they’re not being listened to. Children licking our playground, peeing on it, drawing on it with chalk—
Y e a h .

SrizelFTW

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
September 19, 2020 8:45 pm

I understand how that feels completely, and it can be annoying when you don’t get a break from little kids. I know you’re not hateful or angry, you’re just annoyed and your feelings are understandable.
I wish I knew how to solve this problem, but I don’t have any advice. 🙁
*Hugs*

Honeyfern lover

September 20, 2020 1:40 pm

SrizelFTW

Riverstone
Riverstone
September 19, 2020 10:00 pm

Your house should just be your house. you should also be able to put up a fence to stop people from trespassing. and also, you’re not a hateful person, I’m sure you’re a very nice person, sometimes I feel like that, I just have to think and think about it and then I feel fine. *gives pebblepaw a cookie*

September 20, 2020 1:39 pm
Reply to  Riverstone

Thank you, that’s really good to hear <33 And thanks for the cookie c:

SrizelFTW

falling feather
falling feather
September 20, 2020 6:41 am

that sounds terrible, you have right to put a fence around anything you own
i don’t know what you can do for your playground (maybe a “no trespassing” sign) that the children would listen to :/ it’s really easy to feel angry (especially when children are peeing on your playground) and as a more peaceful approach you could try to redirect the children to something better or more interesting. you could set up a game of tag or hide-and-go-seek? just try to follow social-distancing 🙂
*hugs*

✧ epic pfp by goldi! ✧

September 20, 2020 6:58 pm

There’s been a lot going on, and it’s been very stressful lately for other things that has nothing to do with these kids. So sorry about the rant.

SrizelFTW

September 20, 2020 8:39 pm

Uh, I don’t know what to say, but hugs anyway! *hugs*

Last edited 1 month ago by 🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
Stream that Splashes Under Twilight Stars (Streams
Stream that Splashes Under Twilight Stars (Streams
September 20, 2020 2:45 am

(repost new page)

religion talk*

So I hope I can say this (it’s about religion) so yeah. Recently, I am just, idk, wondering what my religion is. I never have done to church so I don’t think I am a Christian or anything like that. I think I am an atheist so I looked it up and yeah. But is it a big deal to be atheist? Should I tell my friends? Does it matter if I don’t or do tell them? Idk and I need advice pls.

September 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Religion is your choice. I believe in StarClan (even if it isn’t real, religious things don’t always seem real from other people’s point of view). It’s your belief, your choice, and it makes you unique. *hugs*

Poppypaw
Poppypaw
September 20, 2020 10:46 pm

It’s your choice what you believe in and it’s perfectly fine if you’re atheist. You don’t have to tell your friends and being atheist isn’t a big deal at all. *lots of hugs*

Calmcat5
Calmcat5
September 21, 2020 12:11 am

I have never gone to church, never really done anything religion related. I’m not neccesarily atheist, I just don’t a certain beleif because I’ve never had anything imprinted on me. Honestly, I think this just means you get to choose for yourself. If you’re not sure, then just kinda do what you want. It’s not like you’re going to get bullied for being non-religious.

♾🚆

🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
🍐A Pearfect Pear🍐
September 21, 2020 12:13 am

It’s your choice what religion you want to practice. It’s no big deal, and you don’t have to tell your friends if you don’t feel comfortable doing that. Hugs!

i may be pear but im not there

Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
Blaze of Red Hellfire (Redblaze is preparing for Halloween)
September 21, 2020 4:49 pm

It’s really not a big deal being anything. You can tell your friends if you want but I don’t think most people will care. I’m an atheist too and it’s just not doing anything 😛

Silence will fall....

September 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Don’t try to force yourself to belive things you don’t. If your friends are really your friends, they should accept you by who you are. I’m sure they are good friends.

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
Larks that Nest in Cemetary (Larkfeather)
September 21, 2020 6:31 pm

No one has to know their religion right away! ^^ i even go to a religious school, and some people there are atheists. And no, its not a big deal to be an atheist, and you dont have to tell your friends if you dont want to.

YeahMyNameHasNo'feather'OhWell

Calmcat5
Calmcat5
September 21, 2020 12:08 am

So I’ve been watching this documentary on Netflix called The Social Dilemma.
It talks about how social media is inhumane and (although indirectly) destroying humanity.
It hits hard.
I don’t want you guys to think “OMG THIS IS BAD I GOTTA DELETE FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW” and then never do anything else.
I wanna have an honest, sincere chat about this.
Comment on what you think about this (watch it first).

♾🚆

September 21, 2020 3:27 am

So..As some of you may know, I’m Biender. I haven’t come out to my parents yet…I think I’ll come out in 3-4 years? And all my clothes in my wardrobe is…girl? I like more the neutral clothes. And I try to tell my mom I don’t like the,, but she says: ”I can’t belive you don’t like this. It’s so pretty. You shoudl start acting more grown up.” I got really embarassed on this. I need hugs guys.

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

September 21, 2020 4:14 pm
Reply to  Crystalsight

*hugs*

Shadowspook
Shadowspook
September 21, 2020 5:10 pm
Reply to  Crystalsight

*hugs*

FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT!

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
Heart of Dark Thorns
September 21, 2020 1:51 pm

Ugh sorry I’m not active, I have school and really, my mom is stopping me from doing things online lately. Like I said before it’s until I prove myself “responsible”. I have been responsible for a week now. My mom even said she sees it. I have no idea how long she wants me to be perfect for. I hate this, I feel I have improved as of late, my mom feels that way too and this whole thing is creating sooo much unneeded stress in my life to the point where I have gotten nosebleeds 🙁 I hope this ends soon

September 21, 2020 4:08 pm

It’s like parents want you to be perfect all the time…. perfect is not possible. Try explaining to your mom that you’re feeling stress, to the point that you have gotten nosebleeds. *hugs*

Last edited 1 month ago by 🌊🍬Gracepaw(splash)/Gracey the Candy Crazy🍬🌊
September 21, 2020 4:51 pm

I’m sorry you have very stress lately. Your mom loves you,and she only wants you to be safe. *hugs*

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

September 21, 2020 4:17 pm

To everyone who just feels like crying but thinks that crying is a baby thing…..

September 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Wow. Good phrase.

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

September 21, 2020 7:13 pm
Reply to  Crystalsight

Agreed ^^

Flameling the Earthcloud
Flameling the Earthcloud
September 21, 2020 6:12 pm

I went to a social distancing-mask wearing- outside birthday party thingy of my friends and honestly it just made me feel kind of sad :[

I once again almost didn’t get invited because my friends seem to struggle with remembering that my flip phone can’t do group texts, and for the most party they played on their phones and talked about stuff I don’t know anything about, like social media and various popular tv shows they’ve all watched and I’ve never seen.

Also, from listening in on their conversations it sounds like they’ve all been hanging out a bit together, unlike me whose hardly been in contact with any of them all summer, let alone hanging out with them. (although one of them has a brother on my brother’s soccer team so I’ll get to see her at the practices soon) It’s kind of stupid since I’m a hypocrite and too much of a coward to reach out to any of them myself, but it still makes me upset that none of them reached out to me.

It wasn’t a terrible party I guess, we did play ghost in the graveyard for a little bit and ate smores which was fun, but I’ve spent the past 5 (?) months longing to see them and when we finally get together I spent half the party trying to remember why I was so exited to go. I’m lucky to have such a nice group of friends, but I just wish I didn’t feel like they forget about me sometimes. I don’t know why this specific party makes me feel so bleh, it’s always kind of like this but usually I don’t care so much.

Honestly, the whole things kind of stupid, since they’re wonderful people and its not their fault that I’m clueless when it comes to teenage culture, but it helps to share things with you guys so here we are.

Also anyone have any advice on human interaction :[

Last edited 1 month ago by Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
September 21, 2020 7:19 pm

You could try to tell them you don’t know/like those themes. I’m not really good at socializing, so I hope this works. *hugs*

Mentor-of-Gracepaw

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Crookedmoon✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
September 21, 2020 11:29 pm

I get that, I ran into some guys playing football at the park that I was ish-close with, and I just waved and it felt really awkward. You should try reaching out to one of your friends who you see at your brother’s soccer practices, since you’re regularly seeing her there. And, with the human interaction part, I would say the key to get better at it is to practice. 🙂 Just keep having human interaction, and you’ll grow more used to it.
*hugs*

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch