The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

Notify of
Ttera won't sign in
Ttera won't sign in
October 17, 2020 5:26 pm

I’m sorry to put this here because people have real problems, but it’s been on my mind a lot lately.

Spoiler
My best friend (lets call her Amberpaw) left the school when the year started, and I’ve really missed her. My other best friend (calling her Starpaw) has been self-harming a lot since then, and it’s not good. Amberpaw has been getting into fights and has been swearing nonstop since she left too. It hurts double, because I used to have a small crush on her.

Recently, one of my other friends told me that when Amberpaw was here, she had a mega crush on me. Like, a huge one.

And now I just feel like everything that’s happened is my fault. Maybe if I’d told Amberpaw I loved her, she’d still be here. Maybe Starpaw wouldn’t be self-harming. Maybe things would be better.

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 25, 2020 7:41 pm

heya, first i want to say all problems are “real” and they all have a place on the hug page 🙂 💕
I’m really sorry about your entire situation 🙁 nothing here is your fault! if Starpaw is still having these issues please ask them to seek help, such as from a trusted adult or from a helpline like the ones at the top of this page. And everything with Amberpaw – i don’t think anything might’ve changed the fact that she had to leave. if you’re still in contact with her, maybe you can reach out again? I don’t have the full context of what happened, but maybe try apologizing if applicable, or confess to her if you want to. I’m so sorry about all this but please don’t blame yourself for anything. you’re doing amazing Ttera, lots of hugss ❤️

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 17, 2020 6:02 pm

Hey guys… I have a problem.
I have a sister, and she’s not the nicest to me. She calls me nasty sometimes just because of the habits I have. She calls me stupid and an idiot and sometimes it really gets to me. Sometimes, I think that she just wants me to shrivel up and die. She’s also given me some really bad cuts over the years. She once scratched my skin off. Thats how far she can go. My parents try their very best to tell her to be nice, but too many things goes on behind their backs. And I’ve tried to tell her how I’ve felt. I asked her why she was so mean to me and her response was: “Because you’re annoying.” It nearly brung me to tears. One of the worst parts is that nobody except my cousin gets bullied by her.
And sometimes, I would be playing with my younger brother, and she would come in, basically push me away, and start playing with him. It’s like she wants to tell me that I don’t belong. Also, her friends don’t even know how I feel! That might be unimportant but the fact that she puts on a completely different personality when she’s at school angers me. But the fact that I know i’m not alone( My cousin gets bullied by her too like I said earlier) is what keeps me going sometimes.
Thank you for letting me vent about this.

October 17, 2020 11:13 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Oh my, I relate very closely (I realized I relate to most things WAAAY too often).
I have my own sister who is mean and does things like that to me too. Such as scratching the skin, giving me scars, etc. But if the problem has persisted, which it did on my end, tell your parents AGAIN that she’s being rude to you! Don’t let her get to your head and heart and emotions! If she bugs you that much, then she’s getting the reaction she wants! I do hope I helped.
*hugs times 10000* <3333

October 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Tell you parents that your sibling is harming you. Physically hurting someone is not “being rude”. It’s assault. If they did that to a stranger, it’d be considered assault.

Rosekitshadow
Rosekitshadow
October 18, 2020 12:07 am

Thanks I will. I have to start telling my parents everything she done right?(She’s said some pretty nasty things about my mother)

October 18, 2020 12:11 am
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

I would recommend it. ^^ Things like that don’t tend to change if nothing is done about it. :c

October 21, 2020 5:06 pm
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

Tell them everything. It’s the only way it’s going to get better. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, keeping secrets about abuse is the wrong way to go so never do it. It’ll just get worse and worse as she gets older. Expose it instead. Don’t keep secrets if someone is hurting you!
*hugs*<3

October 19, 2020 12:12 am

Hecc, I said it wrong. Yes, you are very right, it would be considered assault. I was talkin and said “rude” and accidentally had the mic on so it input that and I was lazy to fix it.

October 19, 2020 12:33 am

No worries my dude! :3

October 19, 2020 1:21 am

Epic, just gotta make sure mic ain’t on next time. Thanks for bein all g with it my homie.

October 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Reply to  Lionkit

Tres bien!

𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
October 18, 2020 12:18 am
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Yeah, sister. I know the signs. The anger. The frustration. The hurt. The feeling that your stuck and no one understands. I have a brother like that (let’s call him Hawkfrost…) . While, he’s never scratched me, we’ve been involved in ‘pushing’ battles. And you know what’s worse? It’s not the physical scars-those heal quickly enough, but it’s the emotional scars that keep coming back to haunt you. That’s the ugly thing about bullies/or bulling-it’s hard to detect. Bullies are ‘two-faced’ and often do their dirty work when no one else knows, and their victims? The signs of victimization often go undetected-either because people just ignore it, and tell themselves it’s not their business, or because the victims themselves don’t really know what’s going on. But enough rambling 😛
First your sister calling you dumb or an idiot, and making you feel unloved? THAT IS WRONG. I don’t care what others say. That’s emotional abuse and it is wrong. The greatest lie in society, is that ‘rudeness’ is rudeness. But rudeness ruins lives. Rudeness is emotional abuse.
Secant your sister attacking you? That’s assault. That’s wrong. That’s not okay.
Third, none of this is your fault whatsoever. There’s nothing you can do to change your sisters behavior <3
My advice

1. Talk to your parents, and yes, talk to her friends. She needs to be held accountable for behavior she CHOOSES to indulge in, by HER OWN choice.
  2. If they request evidence-do you have a phone you can use to record every time she scratches you? Or, it may help if you tell her, that if she doesn’t stop hurting you, you will record what she is doing so she can’t get away with it (maybe not in those exact words but you get the point).
  3. You can’t control what she’s doing, you can, however control yourself. DO NOT let her beat you down. Keep being strong. Also remember-do not respond to her in the same way. Be calm. Be compassionate. But do not be a bully in turn. Do not say rude things back. Be a good role model.
  4. Please remember-you ARE NOT an idiot, you ARE NOT dumb, you DO NOT deserve any of this. You are a wonderful, beautiful person with immeasurable worth and value. And guess what? Contrary to what your sister thinks, or what you may think, you CAN be as smart as heck. You ARE NOT defined by your habits. And you most definitely ARE NOT annoying <3
  5. Try to have some quality sister time (conquer your enemies with kindness as they say). Every day ask her how she’s doing, what she’d like to do with you that day. If she pushes you away you can say something like ‘It’s okay, if you don’t want to spend time with me. I respect that. But if you need me, or want to take me up on my offer I’ll be here/doing this so you know where to find me.

I hope this helps <3

Rosekitshadow
Rosekitshadow
October 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Thanks for the advice. 🙂

October 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Agree with every word. <3

falling feather
falling feather
October 18, 2020 4:21 am
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

it’s really easy to assume the reason you’re being bullied is your fault, but it’s not. if you’re being bullied by your sister, the problem is her not you. you are amazing and not at all annoying.
you should really tell your parents, if your sister keeps being awful she could end up harming you worse than a really bad cut (a really bad cut is still terrible, and definitely tell your parents about everything she’s done to you)
*hugs*

Lionkit
Lionkit
October 18, 2020 3:56 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

I know how you feel because the same thing happens with my older brother Collin, so I relate closely. He will beat me up. Intact right now I have a black eye.

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 19, 2020 4:03 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Maybe just try to ignore her, she might be trying to get a reaction. my siblings sometimes are annoying but if I ignore them they’ll stop. if that doesn’t work then talk to your parents or someone else.

R I V E R S T O N E

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 19, 2020 7:16 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Please tell your parents about all of this, this is not ok

~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
October 20, 2020 10:40 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

My sister does that

1. ignore them. Their insults dont matter
  2. tell a parent, and maybe get some evidence to back you up
  3. pester your parents to listen to you
October 21, 2020 5:05 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Have you ever told your parents what she does behind their backs? You need to do that. Hey, that is not a good excuse “because you’re annoying”. I bet that’s not even true. Really it’s because she’s angry inside and she thinks you’re a safe place to take it out on and that’s not okay. Please tell your parents this. What viper said. I mean, scratching your skin off? Is she older or younger? Not that it matters–she needs to be punished anyway. But it could help where it’s coming from by her age (example: lack of decipline, or because she’s angry and maybe bigger and stronger so she takes advantage of that). Have your cousin’s parents ever been told?

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 21, 2020 5:57 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

Wow. Uh, that sucks.
If I’m being honest, I’m…kind of like that to my brothers. Just a little bit. Not the cutting part, but being a jerk to them, I understand. But, hey, that’s a good thing, because I can *maybe* tell you how she *might* be feeling about this.
Maybe she thinks that you’re annoying to hide something else. It could be the fact that she thinks that your parents love you more, and don’t understand her. So she tries to get even with you for stealing your parents’ love from her. Or maybe there’s something else going on, at school or somewhere else, that she isn’t sharing with anyone, and it’s tearing her up inside. Either way, I say that:

1. ask God to help you. I’m sorry, I grew up in a really big Christian family, and talking to God has always helped me with my problems. So I do suggest that, and then also go read Matthew 19:19. (And if you can, get your sister to do the same.) [note for mods: I know most people don’t have a religion, but I just wanted to put this in here to try and help. Sorry.]
  2. Try and talk to your sister about this again. But instead of telling her how you feel, ask her why she finds you annoying. And she says she just does, then tell her how that doesn’t mean that she gets to hurt you or put you in danger like cutting you. (Quote the Constitution if you have to.)
  3. Tell your parents everything: what she’s doing behind their backs, how you feel about it, and then try and figure out a solution with them. Parents like to know when you need help, and they’ll try to help in the best way that you can. Even if some of the stuff your sister says is really mean and hurtful, they’ll still help you and your sister in the best way that they can.
  4. Talk to a therapist about it.
  5. Talk to someone you trust. They should try and help you. And who knows, maybe they’re going through, or they have gone through, a similar situation once.
  6. If all else fails, call a child abuse, or a sibling abuse hotline if they’re an actual thing, and tell them everything. No one deserves to be abused and bullied like that. Because that is abuse, and it’s a really big form of bullying.

Tell me how it all goes, and until then, Mike, Scarlet, and I send you a HUGE Halloween hug, and I hope that your problem is solved soon.
Love, Silver 🙂

cinnamonpaw
cinnamonpaw
October 21, 2020 9:34 pm
Reply to  Rosekit/shadow

excuse me? she’s given you CUTS? scratched your skin off? that’s not being rude, neither being impolite. Its just wrong. You need to talk to your parents and explain what’s actually going on. But you need to talk to them both, that way they understand. Tell them that you aren’t comfortable and that you don’t feel good in this situation. And tell them thats its not like a small situation, like a little fight. tell them that you need to talk, and that you don’t feel like it is a small fight. And if your still feeling down, remember that all of blogclan is giving you millions of hugs, and that your not alone in this situation! so many other people understand what your going through!👍 🙂

October 18, 2020 1:54 am

Wow I never touch this page. I think the last time I did I explained why I don’t touch this page hhhgurehgu I just… never know what to say :c but yknow recently I’ve just been feeling really overlooked and forgotten about just… everywhere and anywhere. Over the summer I felt super confident again and it was really nice but since then my self esteem has just dwindled back to old habits of thinking people hate you behind your back and realising that nobody sees you :c

October 18, 2020 2:43 am

OMG
Wow, I know that feeling..
I never felt too confident about my musical capabilities, especially my singing voice…
Remember, YOU ARE IMPORTANT
Everyone is important to something and someone! Inspire someone! Inspire yourself! If your nice to people, you feel good about yourself, right? It means you KNOW you are needed and very important.

October 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Thank you Briar <3 and as someone who “plays” quite a few instruments and wishes they can sing- I totally get not being confident in that. Someone once told me that singing is just like every other skill, and even if you weren’t born with the ability you can still 100% learn how to. That inspired me 🙂

falling feather
falling feather
October 18, 2020 4:11 am

noooo i have not forgotten you 😛 *hugs*
most of that is in your head. unless you did something super horrible people probably don’t hate you.

article that’s smarter than me :P

some important points (i thought) are: try to do what you wish people would do to you (this could be say hi to someone instead of waiting for you to be said hi to, compliment someone, ask to do something instead of waiting to be asked, etc.) and look at the situation from someone else’s perspective

October 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Aw thanks Falling. And that smart article was helpful 🙂 I’ve been trying to tell other people what I’d want to hear yknow just like telling theyre cared about and loved and that seems to have helped 😛

❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
October 18, 2020 4:20 am

aww i feel that a lot. i can’t make you believe it, but i genuinely like you. you’re funny, chill, and just really cool i’m bad with words i’m sorry 😛
*hugs* <3

October 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Thanks Moons, you’re really cool too yknow but you already know i think that 😛

Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
October 18, 2020 5:20 am

everybody feels this way sometimes, I feel this way a lot because I over think my place in the world, most of the time I go to a friend, a good one that doesn’t deny it to much and just sits with you as they let you run the pain out, that sounds a little bad when I type it out but that always helps me
Lots of hugs 🙂

October 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Thanks Flowerpaw, I’ll try that hehe 🙂

𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
October 18, 2020 3:46 pm

That’s the thing about self-confidence-It comes and goes 😛 But there are some things you can do to cope-

1. It’s nice when people tell you that they love you, that you are the world to them, but you shouldn’t rely on other people to make you feel good about yourself. Writing down a list of affirmations and repeating them to yourself every day each morning should help . And no, it’s not ego or prideful to acknowledge that you are a beautiful person deserving of respect. Here are some affirmations to get you started-

. I am loved, cared for, looked after in any and all ways.
.I am successful, and I believe in myself. All day, in every way.
.My presence, my existance is my greatest power. End of story.
.I am my own superhero.
.I can do anything. I will do anything.
And yes, I think all of that is 100% accurate 🙂 It might be helpful to keep in mind that while your sitting there, thinking your not enough, there’s probably someone else with the same feelings wishing they were you.
There are some other things you can do to build your self-confidence
.Try doing something you’re procrastinating about.
.Try doing one new thing each day. Start with small things, and then go bigger.
.Take some time off, just to be you, and to do the crazy, healthy, productive things (like singing, dancing etc) that you feel to afraid to do with everyone around you. That’s probably why you’re self-confidence dwindled in the first place-during the Summer there 1. Was nothing to be majorly stressed out about and 2. You had a chance to be you, away from that ‘I need to measure up or I’m a failure’ environment of school.
Finally, people don’t think about you as often as you think. Certainly, they don’t hate you 🙂 You wanna a hear a one way ticket to other people noticing you? Notice them. If you notice people they’ll notice you. It can be as simple as greeting them, asking how their day has been, etc or it can be as elaborate as sending them little notes of appreciation. Also, do you have someone you can talk to about these feelings? If so, I suggest talking it over with them and seeing what they have to say. Also, have you talked to your parents about these feelings? I suggest doing so 😛
I hope this helps,
Loner

October 20, 2020 2:17 am

Thanks Loneheart! I’ll definitely try some of those things 🙂

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cindery Smoke That Warms Autumn Frost ~ Cindy
October 19, 2020 6:33 pm

Ebay. You are my mentor. Not just any mentor. My only mentor. Well I do get just 1 But. You are never overlooked, you hear me? NEVER I always wonder after school, Wow, I wonder what Ebay is doing! Listen to me. You are not forgotten about. You are the best mentor I have and will ever have. You are not overlooked. You are not forgotten about. You are the best, ever!

Exceeding

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 19, 2020 7:54 pm

luv ya ebayyyy <333

October 20, 2020 2:18 am

wuv woo too rainyyyyy

October 20, 2020 2:18 am

Thank you cindy <3 that means a lot :,)

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cindery Smoke That Warms Autumn Frost ~ Cindy
October 20, 2020 1:36 pm

<3 💖❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤍

October 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Awwwwwwwww <3333

October 22, 2020 2:52 am

WHOLESOMENESS
I’m crying it’s so wholesome!

Blueheart
Blueheart
October 20, 2020 3:20 pm

I don’t really have anything to say besides “Hi, I’m here if you need to talk” but y’know. 😛 <3

October 21, 2020 5:12 pm

I know this to some degree. <3

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 21, 2020 6:36 pm

I totally understand how you feel. (This is a big piece of me in a nutshell.) I feel like my friends don’t care about me anymore, and that my ‘friends’ aren’t really my friends, they just put up with my annoying ADHD-ness. And whereas some people may understand aspects of my life to some extent, they just don’t see me.
Here’s the hard truth: no one is going to be able to see you. Everyone has their own perspectives, and no one is exactly the same, or has the exact same point of view. Just like no one looks exactly alike on the outside, no one is exactly alike on the inside (or even alike in general). Everyone is different. But that’s also a good thing, since if everyone was the same, everything in life would be very boring.
Here’s what I think you should do:

1. Look at some things that make you…you, and things that you’re glad that no one else has. Trust me, there are some things that you like about yourself that you’re glad no one else has, even if that’s wrong.
  2. Look at what you can do to improve, and to try and help other people to see you a little more. For me, the first time I went to my ADHD doctor, everything he said made sense, and he understood how hard life with ADHD was for me. It was like he understood me. And that’s good. 😀
  3. Do things you like! Listen to good playlists (ex. is my playlist of amazing, encouraging songs that I found from one of my friends. If you want the link, tell me). Read more Warrior Cats. Enjoy life as it is right now.

Tell me how it goes. Until then, Scarlet, Mike, and I send you lots and lots of hugs.
Love, Silver 🙂

Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
October 18, 2020 5:27 am

i’mmmmm movinggggg
and its confirmed that i won’t go to the same schoooool
yay me :l
I never know how to feel about thisssssssss
i have a fire place now…
Um, the sky is still blue, the aliens haven’t invaded yet
then why do I feel the tiniest bit emptyyyy
when my mom brings it up I just noddddddd and stuffffff
again, I don’t know whether I excited or deflated :l

Rosekitshadow
Rosekitshadow
October 18, 2020 1:18 pm

Well I don’t think I can give any good advice because i’ve never moved but I will try:
Look on the bright side of things, that might make you feel a little less empty. Also, I think the aliens will have mercy on you 😉

Lionkit
Lionkit
October 18, 2020 3:59 pm
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

Hahaha! 🙂

Lionkit
Lionkit
October 18, 2020 4:02 pm
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

Also, don’t feel bad about moving. Here is two positive things from a move.

1: You will make new friends.
2: You will get a new school.
Also I have moved 5 times! I know how you feel.

Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
October 19, 2020 1:10 am
Reply to  Lionkit

5 times, yikes O,O

Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
October 19, 2020 1:34 am
Reply to  Rosekitshadow

lol thanks XD

•Myrr• (Smokeberry)
•Myrr• (Smokeberry)
October 18, 2020 1:47 pm

I’m moving in a few weeks and am pretty conflicted about it as well. One thing I know though is that you do get used to it and there is a whole crowd you haven’t met I. Your new school, maybe they might end up being really good friends with you? Remember, whatever happens happens for good, even though it may take a while to see it ❤️

Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
Fearsome Flowerstien (Flowerpaw)
October 19, 2020 1:17 am

lol thank you

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
October 18, 2020 3:00 pm

huggggggggggsss

October 19, 2020 1:24 am

Calm down homeboy! I’ve done it before! Just dont stress, it’ll be fine! And um, the aliens? I’m sure they’ll come for us eventually. But that’s me bein paranoid. Just chillax and you’ll be fine!

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 20, 2020 10:00 am

It’s okay Flowerpaw. Everyone moves schools at least once.
I’ve moved from a couple of schools and last year I even moved to a different country.

My advice:

1. Think on the bright side of things
2. Try to make new freinds.
3. Talk to your parents about your feelings

You’ll feel much better when you actaully go to school.
You’ll make new friends you will probably not have to think of your old school anymore.

When I moved countries last year from Australia to Korea I was depressed, but now I have a new friend and I’m much happier now.

October 21, 2020 5:25 pm

I’ve moved…uh…*counts on fingers* four times (five if counting the temporary stay at my memere and pepere’s before going to the actual house. But that doesn’t really count) and yeah I know the feeling. But now my family’s at our final home, and I can still see my previous home right across from us. I still miss it—a lot—whenever I think about how it was like there. It’s been a few years since moving and I’m still getting my room right ngl (there’s this MoUntAiN of stuff splat in the center of my floor. No, I haven’t lived like that for years. I’ve had it since yesterday because I decided to clean up my room which looked like a hurricane came through. Closet is next. *shutter*) Anyway, I know the feeling, but it’s gonna be fine. <3 You get to personalize your new room all over again. It’ll be fun! As heartbreaking as it is to leave your old one. But you’re definitely right, no aliens and a still blue sky is awesome. (Fireplace? Wish I had a fireplace). Moving can be exciting and sad at the same time, and that’s how it was for me. And think of it this way: you’ll still have stuff that you had at your old house, right? I have this big rug that was in my previous house’s livingroom, and it reminds me of childhood. So yay c: Things like that!
*hugs*

Storm! 👋😄
Storm! 👋😄
October 18, 2020 12:38 pm

I was going to put a Poll on the Polls page asking how everyone was doing, but then I realized since it included answers like “Eh” and “Poorly” that it may just remind people they’re not doing well, so if that’s you, or even if that isn’t you, you are important and loved and you’ll feel better in due time, stay strong <3

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 18, 2020 4:36 pm

💙💙💙
Walk Without The Stars

October 19, 2020 2:54 pm

I needed that<3

October 19, 2020 3:24 pm

Ditto

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 19, 2020 4:05 pm

<33333333333333333

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 19, 2020 7:53 pm

<3333

Storm! 👋😄
Storm! 👋😄
October 19, 2020 11:53 pm

<3333333

October 19, 2020 1:30 am

Well. I feel like pounding a group of high schoolers fifty feet into the ground for hasson me and my group of friends for multiple reasons; 1: bein queer; 2: bein genderqueer; 3: bein furries*
I got no clue how to tell em to stop. I’ve tried everything for YEARS and these people are just total jerks! I might end up in a fight if they dont stop! Everyone in the school gets tormented by em! I just… can’t take it! I’ve told teachers, even the principal! But, they wont stop! And, they ain’t expelled or nothin! Suspended time to time, but not expelled. And, I dont want to get cops involved in such trivial things…
I am kinda sticking up for almost everyone at my school..
What do I do?

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 25, 2020 8:05 pm

bullies are horrible and it’s awful no teachers at your school is helping out with this. i’m not sure if the school will be allowed to expel them for this, but it’s definitely worth it to keep trying. Try to compile evidence. If you’re going to take a video recording of any incidences remember it might be against school policy so be aware of that. Other than that, try to rally up a group of students who will back you up. The more of you who report them, the more likely it is for the teachers and principal to take it seriously. Also, if possible, tell your parents. The teachers and principle will be more willing to listen to adults. hugs, and good luck ❤️

Bramble
Bramble
October 20, 2020 12:27 am

uwu it is i again poofing in because i need help

i have like so many problems in my life rn and my mom is kinda an obstacle. i am feeling overwhelmed with covid, and lonely too. i did tell my mom this, but not before i studied for a math test. no, not the one that i was scared about before. i was confident with this one. but like always, my confidence was misplaced. the test has two marks for different expectations, which is kinda confusing but whatever. on one of them i got an a-. but on the other… i… i failed. i have never failed a test in my life. luckily that same expectation was on a different test and i got a b+ on it, but… i calculated it… and the average for that expectation so far is still a fail. and i dont know why i did fail. i understood the concept, did my homework, and on the review i got all the questions right. but the one thing that matters in my life, i failed. luckily with my other a grades i have about a b average. but on the first day of school my mom told me to make grade goals. mine was an a-. grade goals stress me out, and they did last year and i told my mom that. but i guess she forgot. so now i am bound to my goal that my mom wants me to accomplish but i know i wont at this rate–i only have a month of the class. and tomorrow we are getting midterm grades. if my mom sees that i am dead meat. and she has been asking about test marks and i havent had the courage to tell her, and if she finds out i lied to her again i am toast. on top of this i have many other issues and things going on so i need advice asap

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 20, 2020 7:43 am
Reply to  Bramble

Please try to remember grades aren’t everything! One test won’t matter in the long term.

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 20, 2020 10:13 am
Reply to  Bramble

I know just how you feel.
I used to be good at my studies, but then I moved countries, so I wasn’t really good at the language and I had a hard time keeping up.
My parents were away all day and I had a hard time making friends.
I also kind of started to have a bad lifestyle.
I stayed up late, was on my phone all the time…
But now I put all that aside and started working harder and now it’s turning out for the better.

My advice:
1. Whatever you do, don’t feel bad, or you’ll end up feeling even worse
2. Learn from your mistakes and try harder next time to reach your goals
3. Look at the bright side of things

Remember, never give up because you never know what will happen <3

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 20, 2020 1:27 pm
Reply to  Bramble

I’m so sorry I am not very good with advice but I can do this:
*huggggggss*

October 20, 2020 3:03 pm
Reply to  Bramble

I’m here for you! I have a lot of problems in life rn, but a B+ is good! I once got a B- I was heart broken. But you should tell your mom, when I did they were happy, and I didn’t feel like dead meat. I hate tests too, but try your best.

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 20, 2020 4:11 pm
Reply to  Bramble

I constantly go in and out of stressing about my grades. It’s a big source of anxiety for me. What I’ve noticed in my experience is that the stress you’re feeling could be affecting how you did on that test. So, when doing exams, make sure your head is clear. I don’t know if that was a factor, but that’s the advice I have <33 one lower grade will not determine your life

October 21, 2020 5:27 pm
Reply to  Bramble

I think adults sometimes forget what kids are going through.
I’m sorry. <3 I’m homeschooled, so I can’t give good advice for the grades. But *hugs* <3

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 21, 2020 7:54 pm
Reply to  Bramble

Okay. I’ve failed…a couple things. It’s hard. It hurts. A lot. The first one does, at least. First things first: no one is perfect. Most people don’t make their goals in life, mainly because their expectations are in reach, they’re just out of reach as well. Now, I’m not saying that your goal was too hard, but if it was and you knew it, then try to explain this to your mom. Maybe set a new goal.
How I would go about doing this:

1. Talk to your teacher about what you got wrong. Maybe look over the content again, and try to find where you messed up. If you’re allowed to and if you’re generally scared about what your mom will say/how she’ll react, ask to take a re-test. Explain your situation, then if your teacher says yes, do your absolute best on it. I promise you, if the score isn’t higher/is the same, then you’ll know that what you made before is your absolute best. If it’s higher, you’ll know this is your best. And this is the final score.
  2. Once you try the above, talk to your mom. Admit your grade and explain what you did (do this even if you aren’t allowed a retest). Tell her that you know you tried your best, and that you studied like your life depended on it. Only apologize for lying, if you lied about this one. Don’t apologize for your bad grade, since you did your best *both times*. If you got to take the retest, then tell her the grade that you made on the retest, and tell her what you got wrong on the first test. Hopefully your mom will understand why you did that, since no one is perfect, and hopefully she’ll know that the most important thing is that you tried your best; the grade isn’t important, it’s if you tried that is.
  3. After you talk to your mom, make a new goal, one that’s a little bit more within your reach. Then work as hard as you did before to reach that goal.

I hope this is helpful. Try those things, and tell me how it goes. Until then, Scarlet, Mike, and I send you lots and lots of hugs.
Love, Silver 🙂

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Just wanted to clarify here;
Sexualities;
Straight – If you are a male, you like females. If you are a female, you like males.
Bisexual – No matter what gender you are, you like both genders
Asexual – not attracted to anyone of any kind.
Pansexual – more focused on people´s personality than gender.
(If im missing any, tell me, im kinda dumb)
Genders;
Female
Male
Non- binary
Demi-girl
Demi – guy
pan?
(Sorry im kinda dumb 😛 )
Hope this helped yall :3 <33 love ya no matter what you are :3

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Right hello !! it’s me zooming right over here to help
Here’s what I’d say for this list

Sexualities :
Straight = Attracted to the opposite binary gender
Bisexual = Attracted to two or more genders
Asexual = Does not experience sexual attraction to any gender but may or may not experience romantic attraction
Pansexual = Attracted to all genders, often referred to as gender blind but some pan people have a preference
Homosexual = Attracted to the same gender or nonbinary people aligned with the same gender as you
Polysexual = Attracted to three or more, but not all genders
Omnisexual = Attracted to all genders but not gender blind
Abrosexual = When your sexuality is fluid and can change

There can also be romantic identities, so asexual people might be asexual heteroromantic, or asexual polyromantic
Aromantic people (who don’t experience romantic attraction) can experience sexual attraction, so they could be aromantic bisexual for example

Genders (note here, gender is a spectrum, these are just some of the identities on the huge spectrum)
Transgender is when you don’t identify as the gender you were assigned at birth
Cisgender is when you do identify with the gender you were assigned at birth

The binary genders are :
-Female
-Male
Nonbinary genders are :
-just using nonbinary as your label
-Demi girl – A gender that is partially but not entirely female
-Demi boy – A gender that is partially but not entirely male
-Bigender – When someone has two genders
-Other multigender identities (trigender, polygender and so on) – When someone has multiple genders
-Agender – When someone doesn’t have a gender
-Genderqueer – A gender that is neither male or female
-Genderfluid – When someone’s gender identity can change over time
-Genderflux – When someone’s gender identity can flucuate, for example a girlflux person could feel 100% female one day and the next barely feel any connection to being a girl
-And many, many more identities ! Like I said, gender is a spectrum so for some people these identities won’t feel comfortable

Side note, nonbinary people can be included in ANY sexuality, it depends on what the person feels comfortable identifying as, they could identify as straight, or lesbian,or trixic (enby attracted to women), or gay, or bi !! Gender is a personal experience for each person
Some enby specific terms are trixic (enby attracted to women) and toric (enby attracted to men) however not all enbies like these terms

Pronouns can be used my anyone of any gender, and neopronouns are pronouns other than the usual she/her, he/him or they/them

Here’s a list of neopronouns :

Dove that flies over Graveyard
Dove that flies over Graveyard
October 20, 2020 6:14 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Haha, ok thanks maple 😛

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 20, 2020 7:55 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Wow I learned like two more there

October 20, 2020 7:57 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Pretty simple! Thx! Now I know I’m genderflux!

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 3:04 pm

That’s kinda cool that you can just feel like a guy one day but not the next.

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 3:04 pm

I always feel like a girl and don’t think that will change.

October 21, 2020 4:46 pm

Yay! Now I know someone who is genderflux! I’m glad you found a gender that suits you 🙂

October 22, 2020 2:54 am

Heh, I mean, it’s what i feel, usually i feel like a girl (even tho I’m a guy) and then the next day *poof* I feel like a guy or just dont feel like I got a gender at all.

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 20, 2020 10:47 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

this is really helpful, thanks maplee

Blueheart
Blueheart
October 20, 2020 11:14 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

gbhvhjcdojifbh I swear with each post you make explaining all of these I have a moment where I’m like “OH NOW THAT MAKES SENSE” so thank you. 😛

Shinestorm
Shinestorm
October 20, 2020 11:34 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Wowo I learned legit like 5 more genders wowowowo

slatepaw who doesn't have a winter name and would appreciate suggestions
slatepaw who doesn't have a winter name and would appreciate suggestions
October 21, 2020 12:51 am
Reply to  Mapledrift

O.O wow!

now i’m a bit confused

but that’s amazing i gotta save that to make sure I know

*copies comment link*

thx so much wow wow

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 21, 2020 7:48 am

If you are confused about anything then I can try and help !!

October 21, 2020 4:45 pm

I can help too! I made a wiki about sexualities and genders

October 21, 2020 4:47 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

i want a Dino pronouns

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 21, 2020 5:18 pm

i mean if you really want to kjhghjk the ones i found that are dino themed are
dino/dinos/dinoself
rapt/raptor/raptself
rex/rex/rexself
steg/stego/stegself
tric/tricer/triself
ty/tyra/tyself

October 21, 2020 6:22 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

I was kidding a little, but there are pronouns for DINOSAURS?!?! Wow, there is everything for everyone in Sexuality/genders/pronouns categories

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 21, 2020 8:53 pm

kasjdhfjskadjfhg there really is a HUGE range, I guess some people feel a certain connection to an idea or concept and might want to represent that in their pronouns

Blueheart
Blueheart
October 22, 2020 3:30 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Yeah, on that website you posted a while back there were ones for BT21 jvfjdhfbvjfd 😛

October 20, 2020 10:33 pm

Motivational quote time!

“To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are every going to fight.”

– e.e. Cummings

October 20, 2020 10:59 pm

I feel like I might do one or two a day of motivational quotes! How’s that sound to yall?

October 20, 2020 11:31 pm

i like it!

October 21, 2020 12:40 am

Fantastique! (Also, pls dont mind me speaking in French every so often, it just happens)

October 21, 2020 2:25 am

sdfiojsdofsdf

October 21, 2020 4:10 am

I think I broke Viper….

October 21, 2020 6:15 pm

error 404, please try again

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 6:53 pm

lol

October 21, 2020 7:51 pm

Error has been confirmed
Viper.exe has crashed

October 21, 2020 5:30 pm

I love it I do not mind c:

October 21, 2020 7:50 pm
Reply to  Stormflame

Epic! That’s a great quote!

October 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Yayyyy I like

Dusty Attic that Creaks in the Wind (Dustypaw)
Dusty Attic that Creaks in the Wind (Dustypaw)
October 20, 2020 11:41 pm

*sigh*
Well, I’ve just had the BEST day.
My sis tested positive to COVID
My sis stole my room
My sis’s room has a lamp in a corner that’s blocked by a portable closet
Other than that, no lights

October 21, 2020 4:11 am

Oh jeez…
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better! And, the lights
WOW

Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
October 21, 2020 10:59 am

aww I’m sorry *hugs* I hope your sis recovers and you feel better <33

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 21, 2020 8:15 pm

awww I”m sorry): *gives dustypaw a cookie*

Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
October 21, 2020 12:52 am

I would like some hugs because of the following reasons
1. I need treatment
2. The treatment is two weeks away
3. The issue affects mymask wearing abilities
4. I need to wear a mask
5. Without the treatment I cannot
6. I would like to blow up something

Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
October 21, 2020 10:56 am

*hugs*

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 21, 2020 7:14 pm

oh gosh that sucks, hopefully the two weeks goes by fast. hugss <33

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 21, 2020 7:58 pm
  1. Praying for the treatment
  2. Praying the time isn’t that long
  3. Praying it gets better
  4. Yup, everyone does, and it sucks
  5. When it’s done you will
  6. Make a stink bomb and set it off somewhere you won’t get in trouble for doing it (ex. your backyard)

Hugs from me, Scarlet, and Mike.
Love, Silver 🙂

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 22, 2020 7:45 am

Hugs

Cinderpaw/fall
Cinderpaw
October 21, 2020 1:58 pm

So I’ve been in 7th grade for close to two months now, and I have a problem. I’ve just been feeling generally unmotivated and haven’t really been enjoying it. I normally really like school, but now I just feel sad. I’m having trouble focusing, and I keep thinking of 6th grade, which was an amazing year for me. It dosen’t help that last year I had a ton of freinds in my classes, I mean, of all of the classes I took , I think there were like 12 or thirteen, I had three classes where I didn’t have friends in them. And I cant just easily make new friends. I am very quiet, and for the most part just have a small circle of friends that I am very close to. I’m just not good at making friends. So now I just feel sad, and unmotivated, and my grades have sufferd as a result. I just need hugs.

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 21, 2020 2:18 pm
Reply to  Cinderpaw

I’m so sorry *hugs*
Remember: “Failure is not the end of life. It is the beginning of a greater success, if thy will persist.”
Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind

October 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Reply to  Cinderpaw

Remember:

“Success is not final;
Failure is not fatal:
It is courage to continue that counts.”

– Winston S. Churchill

October 21, 2020 5:39 pm
Reply to  Cinderpaw

Do you listen to music? This may or may not be your thing, but I like to jam out when I want motivation. If you’re like me this may help:

Here are the songs that motivate me most (I have most of them on iTunes):
Believer–Imagine Dragons
Chosen–Generdyn
Bridges–Generdyn
Legends Never Die–League of Legends
Warriors–League of Legends
Awaken–League of Legends
Heroes–Zayde Wolf
Nearly anything Lindsay Stirling but here are my favorites: “First Light”, “Don’t Let This Feeling Fade” (YES), “Something Wild” (YEESSS, perfect motivation), “The Arena”, “The Phoenix”, “Lost Girls”)
In Your Eyes–Robin Schulz
Scars To Your Beautiful–Alessia Cara
One Republic Native— “I lived”, “Counting Stars”, and “Can’t Stop”.
“Bird Set Free”, “Unstoppable”, and “Alive” and more.–SIa
Christina–Fighter
“Stronger” and “Invincible”–Kelly Clarkson
Aurora–Janji

If music isn’t your thing, sorry I don’t have other suggestions. But *hugs*! <33

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 21, 2020 7:13 pm
Reply to  Cinderpaw

oh i felt the same in 7th grade too ahah
for your (lack of?) motivation – try doing some things that will cheer you up, just for the sake of it. i find that helps whenever i don’t feel like doing anything. also try to stay healthy! sleep well and eat well 🙂
and i know the struggle of making friends is really hard, but maybe try for just one at a time? though it’s not necessary. it might help you feel a little better
gosh idk i’m sorry you’re feeling so down, i hope it all gets a little nicer soon. hugss 💕

October 21, 2020 3:16 pm

Encouraging quote number 1 for October 21!

“You only fail when you stop trying”

October 21, 2020 5:45 pm