The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 6:34 pm

I know I shouldn’t be too upset about getting two wrong on a test but I just had a big social studies test and I got two wrong. The main reason I am upset is that I know I put the correct answer. I remember saying it out loud. also on the practice test I got 100%. I really want a hug right now.

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 21, 2020 7:08 pm
Reply to  Stormflame

oh that sucks 🙁 try not to get too hung up on it tho – that way you can train yourself to be able to move on from failure in the future <3 it’ll be okay ~ sending hugs ❤️

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 7:10 pm

thanks I feel better already

October 21, 2020 7:52 pm
Reply to  Stormflame

Aw, dont be sad! I do the same thing! You just gotta let it slide off your shoulders!
*hugs* <333

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 11:01 pm

thank you my amazing apprentice! <3

October 22, 2020 1:18 am
Reply to  Stormflame

Aw, I ain’t that good! I just do my best to keep people happy!

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 21, 2020 9:33 pm
Reply to  Stormflame

*hugs*
Play To Win

October 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Daily quote 2 for October 21!

“When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it’s dark, look for stars.”

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 21, 2020 9:32 pm

That’s an awesome and inspiring quote! 😁
Play To Win

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 21, 2020 11:01 pm

I love that quote!

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 22, 2020 1:03 am

oh that’s the cutest quote ever

October 22, 2020 1:12 am

It is a very cute quote! I use this one when I feel nothin is good, but I know I’m wrong when I read this quote!

October 22, 2020 1:11 am

Well, I’m glad people are liking the quotes!
I’ll keep doin em to make people happy!
*cough* plus I just love quotes

October 22, 2020 2:59 am

One last quote from me today!

“Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better. Good night.”

That’s my last quote for October 21 2020! A night one!

October 22, 2020 5:31 am

Such an inspiring quote <3

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 22, 2020 1:12 pm

😀
Play To Win

October 22, 2020 8:07 am

Here’s a quote;
“Strength does not cone from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is a strength.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 22, 2020 1:13 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

❤️
Play To Win

October 22, 2020 2:42 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

Very much tru!

Waffles (Waffleheart)
Waffles (Waffleheart)
October 22, 2020 12:32 pm

I’ve been in a new school for two months and there’s already sooo much drama but it can all be traced back to covid… I HATE CORONA SO MUCH

Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
October 23, 2020 9:00 am

🙁

October 22, 2020 3:22 pm

A morning quote for October 22 2020!

“Never stop doing little things for other. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts. Good morning.”

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 22, 2020 3:43 pm

I need advice.
so, my mom is very very protective of me and my family at these times. But, I understand it’s for a good reason, but I can’t do a bunch of things. Like, I do Girl Scouts, (don’t you dare ask) and my mom won’t let me sit with them, or go to events with them. It’s just so boring at home at it’s so embarrassing. She also won’t even lit me fist bump, or elbow bump anyone. Then when I go to soccer, she won’t let me sit on the bench, them when I get to close to someone, she yells at me: “GET BACK NIGHTPAW!” And it’s just sooooooo embarrassing. I hate it. I know that’s she’s trying to get me to safe, but I don’t like it. I know she was in hospital for something the doctors didn’t know what it was for her lungs, and that we both have asthma, but, she gets me soooooo embarrassed. And it’s like I’m trapped at home since she won’t let me do things with my friends. I haven’t seen my friends in-person since March.

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Glowing Christmas Tree |Ivykit❄
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
October 22, 2020 5:24 pm

Your mom does have a point because of what’s going on right now but try talking to her and asking her to maybe allow u to do more things? I’me really bad at giving advice 🙁 I hope everything works out well <3

October 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Aw, Nightpaw. She tries her best, but tell her she’s trying too hard to protect you. I don’t have much to say about it…
I can’t actually help for once. Sry.
*hugs times 100000*
<333

falling feather
falling feather
October 22, 2020 6:15 pm

this probably isn’t what you wanted to hear or anything but your mother is right
people with asthma are at a higher risk for getting very sick from covid-19
and if you get covid-19 you can spread it to your family and other people’s family, and it could just be a whole mess. in a global pandemic, sometimes the best decision is to trust the person who is looking out for you. 🙂

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 22, 2020 6:26 pm

I know. I’ve been to the docotor’s office 6 times in the last 2 months. I know having asthma is higher risk and I know she’s trying to do better for me, she’s just trying too hard

Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
October 23, 2020 8:40 am

I guess I’m kinda lucky to have seasonal asthma. 🙁

𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
October 22, 2020 8:12 pm

I’m sorry 🙁 That sounds awful. Here’s my advice

1. A agree with Ivy. Talk to your mother, and tell her that you feel bored, cooped up, and that you feel like she’s trying to hard to protect her, and that you feel embarrassed.
  2. You don’t have to be bored at home! You can exercise, you can read, you can get some writing done, maybe complete a novel, and you can play board games with your mother and spend some family time. You also have the perfect opportunity to try something new. In short, just get up and DO something.
  3. You still talk to your online right? I know that’s not the same thing as seeing them in person but you’re still communicating with them. That’s what counts <3 I know it may not feel like it, but Covid-19 is going to be over, and you’ll soon be able to see your friends again <3

Also, try to understand your mothers perspective, and be patient with her. She’s probably as frustrated and stressed out as you are, and she’s most likely panicked. That’s not an easy mindset to live with. The best thing you can do with such people is to be as patient and understanding as possible.
I don’t think this is as helpful as some of my other posts, but I hope you found something useful-
Loner

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Thanks :3 my mom’s a teacher for in-person kids, so I should look in her perspective
off topic:
also are you the Loneheart on the available mentors list?

October 23, 2020 8:28 am

Try talking to your mom about how you feel.
I’m sure she’s only doing it to keep you safe and you might thank her one day.

Btw; You have a great caring mum, so don’t be embarrassed.

Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
Fernkit • Spring Fern that Bends in the Breeze
October 23, 2020 8:39 am

I’m so sorry. I can’t give any advice, but I understand the asthma part :’c At least my mother doesn’t really care too much about me existing doing stuff like that
Sorry to get off topic but Girl Guides/Scouts is awesome! 😀

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Glowing Christmas Tree |Ivykit❄
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
October 22, 2020 4:20 pm

I’m just really frustrated right now. Some of u probably saw my comment on the tavern about ice skating and the ice skating show. its my first actual one where i get a solo and and i want it to be perfect. So i need to get a dress. my mom said she’s not buying anything over $50. no problem right? wrong. there are no decent ice skating dresses on amazon or any place that aren’t for 6 year olds that are under $50. my mom wanted to get me a pale cyan dress that looked like it came straight out of the little mermaid. how come i always get cheap stuff and wear basically only hand-me-downs and my sister gets all the clothes she wants and anything she wants even if its over $100? i havent gotten my room redecorated since when i was 5 and in the i-want-every-single-thing-in-my-life-to-be-pink faze. im also just having a lot of mood swings which get me grounded every other day. i also need deodorant but my mom refuses to let me wear it even though my sister has been wearing it since 3rd grade. im in a big mess figuring out who i like. my mom acts like my bangs look horrible and won’t let me out of the house without covering them up. cookies if u read all of this

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 22, 2020 4:41 pm

Oof. I’m sorry! I haven’t even decorated my room before… I can’t relate, (because I’m the oldest) but my brother, he gets literally everything! So I kinda can relate. Also, if your mom thinks your bangs look horrible, or something she doesn’t want you to wear, don’t listen to her. You need to be yourself. Tell her, you are you, and that’s how you want to be. Everyone deserves a chance at being themselves, and if your mom doesn’t see that, show her how you want to be. Nothing can get in your way if you believe in yourself. Also, about the dress thing, do you have a short dress and black leggings? That’s what I would wear

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Glowing Christmas Tree |Ivykit❄
🕸Ivy on a Moonlit Branch🕸
October 22, 2020 5:22 pm

I’ve never like fully redecorated my room before, just one time we went to target to redecorate my sister’s room and i got a new pink bedspread, rug, and lamp. then i slowly collected a ton of pink stuff but now im sick of it. thanks for the advice <3

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 22, 2020 6:26 pm

falling feather
falling feather
October 22, 2020 6:23 pm

woah i’ve never decorated my room before! :0 the only thing we’ve ever done to my sibling and i’s room is paint it pink 😛 maybe you could get rid of the rug? (it probably makes your room look a lot more pink)
i’m not sure the dress impacts your score, but maybe you could offer to pay for part of it too, so your mom can pay for $50 and you can pay for the rest. (i’m sure what is a perfect dress for you but i found some cool ones on amazon 😛 )

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 22, 2020 8:07 pm

I feel you. I also only get hand me downs. while my sister basically goes on a shopping spree! Maybe you could try to talk to your mom about it, and she just might get you a nice dress! 😛

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 22, 2020 8:10 pm

As for the rest of this, for the room, I can’t imagine having a pink room I decorated since I was five, but maybe you could just find some cheap things like you could paint it and maybe redo some of it, and she might let you redo some of it instead of all of it. sadly, I can’t offer any advice for the other stuff other than talk to your Mom about it very calmly. Good luck
-Riverstone

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 23, 2020 2:39 am

Ouch I have bangs that must make you feel bad. I’m so sorry.

October 23, 2020 8:32 am

I don’t have any siblings so I can’t relate, but your mother must have a reason for all of this.
Try talking to your mum about it and maybe she’ll buy you a nice dress.

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 22, 2020 5:13 pm

ahhh I’m taking a really important test at school right now, for English, and there’s a question I’m stuck on. I’m not gonna ask u guys the answer obviously, but do you have any tips on… anything? I already have a not so great grade in English, so this test is important

Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying through Graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 22, 2020 5:54 pm

English, well, its English 😛
I dont typically know what to tell you….
uh, heres some types of figurative language :p

Hyperbole – extreme exaggeration
Alliteration – the repetition of the beginning sound of a word in a sentence.
Personification – giving non-human objects human traits
Simile – comparison of 2 or more things using like or as
Metaphor – comparison of 2 or more things NOT using like or as
If i forgot some, sorry
Examples of Figurative language;

Hyperbole – I could eat a horse
Alliteration – Sally sold sea shells by the sea shore
Personification – The trees danced in the wind
Simile – her heart was hard as stone
Metaphor – Her heart was stone
eh, ect.
Just a little english for ya. hope it helped, even if its not wat ya learnin 😛

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 23, 2020 12:28 am

WOW I did not know. any. of. those. things. thanks!!! it actually did help lol XD

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 22, 2020 5:55 pm

if its a passage with questions at the end, reread the passage. If its a pick the definition, pick the fanciest one, if its multiple choice, pick the one who haven’t used in a long time or the longest answer.

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 23, 2020 12:29 am

thanks this really helped 🙂

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 22, 2020 8:17 pm

Sry, but I can’t really help with this one. ): I go to a private school once a week, but it’s weird and I don’t learn much, I learn most of my school from being homeschooled, but not a lot of grammar, and we’re probably not in the same grade so you would be learning different stuff then me. Just believe in yourself and maybe the answer will come to you(:
Good luck.
-Riverstone

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 23, 2020 12:30 am
Reply to  Riverstone

Thanks <3 I ended up failing the test, but I got to retry it immediately and I got 100 the second time so *sigh of relief*

October 23, 2020 8:34 am

My mum always tells me to read the questions slowly and carefully. Don’t rush and think about it and you’ll probably understand it soon enough.

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 22, 2020 8:09 pm

I am really upset with myself right now.

We had a big test in social studies today, and there was a double question, meaning one question was accidentally copied twice. I missed that one, and so it counted for two points. It was on the Kahoot, and i just feel so stupid. She even said at the end, “great job on the test everyone! I got lots of 100’s.” I still got a 94, but, yeah.

October 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Don’t feel bad! You should tell the teacher that there was a double question! I actually get really bad scores on my band tests (not playing tests, actual history of music, baroque and classical and jazz, that stuff) and I do amazin on the Kahoots for em. Just means, there’s room for improvement! Improvement is something everyone should be able top do because humans ain’t perfect!
*hugs times 10000*
<33

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cindy who ain’t logged in
October 22, 2020 9:55 pm

She knew.

October 23, 2020 4:12 am

Hmm, well then…
J
I still stand with what I said earlier! There’s room for improvement for us all!

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
October 22, 2020 8:44 pm

longgggg story/rant/vent

So in my school, we have this thing called ‘Writing Ambassadors’. Basically a bunch of kids from the oldest class in the school are chosen to be Writing Ambassadors, and they sort of help and encourage the school to write, because my school isn’t exactly famous for it’s writing 😛 .
I (being the keenest writer in my class) have been chosen for it (which I’m completely over the moon about), along with my best friend, another one of my friends, a random boy in my class, a random girl in my class, and… the class bully.
Great.

Anyway today the ambassadors were meeting at lunch to film something, and the bully (imma call her Frostypaw) completely ditched us without a warning, and she was one of the actors.
And we were stumped on what to do next. Eventually we found a boy from my class (there is no name for him as fitting as Tallpaw), and we dubbed him as an actor (it was very random).

And then who decides to finally show up. Frostypaw. She yells at us, saying Tallpaw shouldn’t be in the video because he’s not an Ambassador.
And I yell back at her, saying he can be if ONE OF THE AMBASSADORS DITCHED US.
And she flounced off, and didn’t come back until we’d finished filming.

When she came back, she had this smirk on her face that I had seen many a time before. She said that the principal would make us delete it, and before we can ask why, the principal walks in. She literally shouts at us to not leave Frostypaw out, and at that point I nearly explode with anger. WE DIDN’T LEAVE HER OUT, SHE LEFT RANDOMLY.

So I get into a ‘lively debate’ with my principal, and then my friend says words of miracle and suddenly everything’s good again.
And I’m like ‘dude how did you do that’.

But this isn’t the first time Frostypaw’s done something like this. She’s ditched us before, shouted at us, said we’re useless when she doesn’t actually do anything.

I just can’t take it anymore. This is something I’ve always wanted to do, and I’m doing it with my friends too, but she’s just ruining it for me and everyone else

sorry for that rant/vent/story.

falling feather
falling feather
October 22, 2020 9:59 pm

i love how frostypaw flounced out
*hugs* i hope frostypaw gets better 🙂

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
October 23, 2020 4:07 pm

im glad you loved it cause I certainly didn’t 😛

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 22, 2020 10:34 pm

Maybe calmly explain to your principal that Frostypaw ditched you guys and you had to improvise because she was gone. Frostypaw might’ve had something she needed to take care of, but there’s no reason she should’ve just walked out on you guys.

As for taking care of Frostypaw in the future, maybe ask her where she’s going the next time she leaves. Or just be calm no matter what. Make it seem like she doesn’t get to you and then when you got home scream into and punch you pillow 😛 . Or, if your in a really bad situation and just can’t keep your temper, just be mean right back. Okay, maybe don’t do that. But still, don’t let her step all over you. If she tries to push you down, push against her. I know from experience that sometimes being calm doesn’t work, and other times being mean doesn’t work. Sorry if this didn’t help, but *hugs*. Now, if I can’t give good advice, then I can at least try to make you laugh.

Release ze monkeys!

October 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Quote 2 for October 22 2020!

“It’s your life. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for living it your way.”

And one more for fun!

“Strong skills aren’t just born. They ate built by forcing through the most Critical perils in life and still having the ability to shine.”

October 23, 2020 2:59 pm

So true 😊

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 23, 2020 2:35 am

Question: How do you read Warriors and never be sad when your favourite character dies? How do you not cry when Micah dies in Moth Flight’s Vision? Any tips?

Poppypaw (Poppysky)
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
October 23, 2020 3:08 am
Reply to  Coldheart

You don’t. I cried when all of my favorite characters died. We get emotionally attached to them,there’s nothing wrong with that. (sorry if this didn’t help)

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
October 23, 2020 5:23 am
Reply to  Coldheart

I understand how that feels. I was very sad when Honeyfern died.

Some things that help with the sadness are naming OCs in memory of the character, or writing a fanfic about them.

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
October 23, 2020 4:59 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

I cry every single time I read Mapleshade’s Vengeance

Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
Accidentally Shattered Ice (Ttera || Shatteredmask)
October 23, 2020 5:01 pm