The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

October 26, 2020 12:53 am

~cringe warning!~

so this past thursday my family’s cat that we had for 12 years passed away and it was yknow… pretty sad. Uh i think tuesday or something when he was really starting to show signs of dying I wrote this poem because usually in poetry club i just sit in the corner and wanted to have something to show at the next meeting

Im open to constructive criticism i suppose idk i just felt like sharing it and you guys are the only ones i trust

There’s this place I can’t enter
Just between my neighbors fence and the fern trees
Me and my polka-dotted pants and striped, stretched, and shaggy shirt
Would walk towards this perfect spot
A place circled in growing green trees- evergreen ones
So in the seasonal summer heat and dead, withering winter
It would always be green- evergreen
And with me would be a cat- my late father’s cat
Apart of a tuxedo trio of cats- all but him were passed
So this tuxedo titled Trotsky would follow me
Into this timeless burrow
Every Sunday morning- like it was some magical meadow
But soon the evergreen branches grew-
And so did the lock around these memories
My legs grew as well and so did my hands
Yet Trotsky only grew thinner, smaller, weaker
To the point where he now lays
Under the trees- the garden wall-
Between this heavenly space
He’s about to go to the timeless burrow
Yet the branches are still too thick for me to enter
Yet somehow I know I Trotsky will
And something tells me it’s still green
Evergreen

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 26, 2020 1:14 am

I’m so sorry, Ebony! Trotsky sounds like he was an amazing cat. The poem was beautiful, though. I’m always here if you want to talk <3

October 28, 2020 1:01 am

He was a great cat. Thanks Cheeto 🙂

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 26, 2020 1:44 am

Omg Ebay! I’m so sorry! I can relate, I recently had to watch two dogs of mine die in front of me..
Just remember, we’re here for you! At least there’s somewhere you can come when you feel down like this! The poem was loving and heartwarming and so heartfeltand super emotionally charged, it was beautiful! I could tell it came from deep in your heart! I’m here to talk if ya ever need help or hugs! Love ya Ebay! <333333333333333
*hugs times 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000*
I hope you get better soon! Trotsky sounds like he was the best cat you could ever ask for. Blogclan as a whole loves you! That I'm sure of! Remember, we're here to talk when you want! <333

October 28, 2020 1:02 am

Thanks 🙂

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 26, 2020 2:12 am

im sorry for your lost! The poem is beautifulll

October 28, 2020 1:02 am

It’s alright, no need to be sorry for me.

falling feather
falling feather
October 26, 2020 5:40 am

great poem! 😀 i’m really sorry about your cat though *hugs*

October 28, 2020 1:02 am

*returns the hug*

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 26, 2020 6:35 am

I’m so sorry about your cat! 🙁 <333 The poem is beautiful!

Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
October 26, 2020 8:43 am

The poem is amazing <3
R.I.P. Trotsky

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 9:02 am

That’s beautiful Ebay

Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
October 26, 2020 12:12 pm

*hugs* <3

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Aww, Ebay, I’m so sorry! My grandma has lost cats before, and it’s heartbreaking. <33 I’m always here for you.

Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
Spooky Turtle That Sits In Pumpkin 🐢🐢🐢🎃🎃🎃
October 26, 2020 1:22 pm

I’m really sorry about your kitty, eBay ❤️
*hugs* <3
Just One Heartbeat

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 26, 2020 6:40 pm

Oh my god, the poem is so beautiful.
I feel so bad for you. Your cat was very special to you, and that sucks that God had to take it away. But just know that that same cat will always love you, and that you will hopefully see that cat again someday.

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 26, 2020 11:36 pm

im so sorry Ebay!!!!!! I know how it feels to lose a pet, it can be really hard.
You’re poem is amazing though, I love it

October 27, 2020 1:37 am

That poem is wonderful! I’m so glad that you trust us enough to share it and I hope that you can still be happy, even after this loss. You can always tell me anything else that is on your mind!

Love,
Birchkit

October 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Oh. Im so sorry for your loss! But wow.that was probably the MOST beautiful thing i ever read! I you ever need a helping hand, maybe just someone who will listen, we all will help you ebony! Trotsky will be with you always, he will watch over you.Sometimes its hard to get over loss, but if you open your heart it may feel lighter.

We all support you Ebony! We always will

October 28, 2020 1:03 am

Thanks for your support Smokey- it’s been a difficult week

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
October 27, 2020 6:48 pm

I’m so sorry to hear about your cat! He sounds so sweet. The poem is lovely and beautiful <333 I’m here if you want to talk! <33

October 28, 2020 1:03 am
Reply to  Snowbreeze

Thanks Snowbreeze!

Fernkit is not Logged in
Fernkit is not Logged in
October 27, 2020 8:31 pm

<3 The poem is beautiful, and it honours Trotsky so well.

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 26, 2020 1:44 am

Sorry for this…
I still need help
I talked to a few christian friends of mine, and they said that if my friends didnt believe in god, then i cant ¨Hang out with them¨ They told me to ¨Step back from them¨ and i cant do that. Im sorry, i know im not following the ¨Dont talk about religion¨ rule, but i just…eh
Please help! Im sorry for dumping my problems on you. ..
I dont wanna abandon my friends!!!

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 26, 2020 5:00 am

You don’t have to abandon your friends- Jesus tells us to love and accept everyone. <3

Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
October 26, 2020 8:46 am

I can’t believe they did that. They shouldn’t just kick you out. I’m Christian too, but everyone can have their own opinions.
Just stay away from them and hang out with friends that accept you.
Hugs *times 1000*

October 27, 2020 1:43 am

Yeah! I choose not to be religious, but my friends still stick by me! If your current friends would kick you out, tell them how it makes you feel, and if they don’t listen, maybe they aren’t the right friends for you.

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 9:12 am

You can talk about whatever you like here!
If you don’t want to you should I’m no way leave your friend! Does it matter what religion they are as long as they’re a nice person?

October 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Everyone is human, and maybe some of your friends need to look through that. Because, no one needs to abandon their friends if it’ll hurt anyone. Everyone should be excepted, and I know you’ll except everyone 😉

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 26, 2020 6:21 pm

The no talk about religion rule is only for giving advice back to people, so that people don’t get a response of “I’ll pray for you” or something that might not help them if they are atheist

Also I’d say that you shouldn’t abandon your friends – we shouldn’t abandon people and cut off links just because they have a different belief !! The world is full of diverse cultures and different religions and beliefs and if we confine ourselves to just one group of people we’ll never get the chance to see the world from another viewpoint. Everyone is different and just because they don’t believe in God, doesn’t mean you should cut them out of your life

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 26, 2020 6:36 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

a quickkk correction that its okay to reply that you’re praying for someone or that you’ll keep them in your heart or something like that
it’s mainly stuff like trying to reply that “All you need to do to fix your problems is start believing in [insert god or belief here]! Then you won’t have to worry about that!” to an atheist who’s being criticized for their beliefs. That might not help their problem much and could instead hurt their feelings. ^^

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 26, 2020 6:59 pm

thanks for the correction !! i knew the sort of lines i was going down but couldn’t think of an example other than the one i gave
ily viper

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 26, 2020 11:52 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

ily toooooooo

October 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Oh same. I’ve been criticized for my religion, my whole fam is Christian, but I don’t believe what my fam believes. So when they tell me: “go watch kid’s church on your iPad,” I go and watch warrior music videos

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 26, 2020 11:40 pm

oh no *hugssss*
you can hang out with who ever you want, whether or not they believe the same things as you.
<333

October 27, 2020 1:45 am

I know that we don’t know each other, but know that I am here for you and anyone else who needs support.

Poppypaw (Poppysky)
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
October 26, 2020 2:10 am

(I feel like I’m on this page too much)

My dad and I were talking about LGBTQ+ and he said that you can’t control who your attracted to. I got really happy because I thought that meant he supported LGBTQ+ rights. No. He only supports gay and lesbian people. All the other genders and sexualities are made up for attention.

My parents are homophobic,my dad more so. It makes me sad,my cousin is trans,female to male. But he hasn’t been able to fully transition yet. The rest of my family refuse to use his proper pronouns and they get into fights over what gender he is. They think that there are only two genders and sexualities like bi,pan,ace,aro,and every other is fake.

I get uncomfortable when they talk about gender identity and sexuality because I know that I won’t be able to change their minds. If I come out as something other than straight and cis,they’ll be angry. And I still love them,but I don’t agree with their views.

Sorry for this rant,but I had to get it off my chest.

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 9:13 am

If you don’t agree with their views then that’s fine. You don’t even have to come out to them if you don’t want to.

❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
October 26, 2020 1:47 pm

I’m so sorry, Poppy. I deal with a lot of homophobia at home too, and I know the frustration and the hurt. I don’t really have any advice, but I’m sending hugs your way. <3

October 27, 2020 1:51 am

I totally understand! My best friends are LGBTQ+ and I have considered being gender fluid myself! I also have a different religion than my parents so I feel uncomfortable as well, maybe you should talk to them about it, I can guarantee it will make it easier!

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
October 27, 2020 6:52 pm

I’m sorry – that sounds tough. 🙁 I don’t have advice, but just know that we’re here for you . . . sending bunches of love and support! <333 *hugs*

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 26, 2020 2:53 am

So, on Thursday, I’m supposed to babysit my neighbor. It’s just for two hours, and my twin brother will be doing it with me, but it’s still my first time babysitting. I’m really nervous! I’m one of those people who loves little kids, but just cannot interact with them. The girl I’m babysitting is in 1st grade, so it’ll be a little easier, but I still am just so nervous! Any advice?

falling feather
falling feather
October 26, 2020 5:43 am

if the parents leave any instructions make sure to follow those, other than that it’s just important to make sure the girl is having fun/staying safe 🙂 maybe try playing a game or something? it should be easier for a game since you have three people 🙂 you can do this! 😀

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 26, 2020 6:32 am

My advice would be to come up with and prepare some fun activities to do with her ahead of time (Like a game or craft). That way it’ll be easier to keep her entertained.

Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
Silverfeather who is trying to get a mentor
October 26, 2020 8:49 am

Don’t worry! I have five younger cousins. One is eight, one is six, one is 3, and I also have twin cousins who are two years old.
Just keep them entertained and play with them and it will be fine.

Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove that flies over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 26, 2020 12:41 pm

I´ve babysat my 2 younger cousins….
Try to give them something for bribery and dont act nervous.
If they misbehave, you know what to do
You have it in you, Flamey, Good luck <33

Rosekit/shadow
Rosekit/shadow
October 26, 2020 1:13 pm

Ask the girl’s mother (if you can ) about activities, food, and other stuff that she likes. Also have a bit of fun with it. I don’t mean go crazy. I mean, if she’s having fun, you should try and. have fun too. Babysitting will get easier as the day passes.

October 26, 2020 3:17 pm

Ah, don’t worry! When I was still in elementary school, I had these friends, and we went over to one of their houses, by walking there. And their mom is suppose to walk with us, but she told me: “If, I can’t be there, please watch the kids.” So, I agreed. But the day she didn’t come, I had to watch 2 1st graders, (one has autism, so it’s a little hard to understand what he wants because he doesn’t express through words very well) and the other was a 2nd grader. And I had to watch them for 2 hours. It was fine, and I was scared for life. But, don’t worry, I think it’s easier babysitting if you know the kid, and you probably do. Here’s some tips:

1. always get a snack if it’s after school
  2. try to do what the kid wants to do
  3. have fun doing it!

And remember, I know you can do it!

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 26, 2020 8:15 pm

Ah, I love little ones! I haven’t babysat yet, but all ik is watch out, they may grab onto you if you’re large enough. Be careful and make sure they have something to do! Games, arts and crafts etc. But, make sure you dont do too much of that, maybe encourage them to read and try to stay to what the parents tell you.
Hope I helped!

-Bri has like no idea what’s she just said

October 27, 2020 3:57 pm

Look flamey, first up i know YOU CAN DO THIS! Just grin and bear it.Its only for two hours, and if the kids really little, all ya gotta do is watch ’em. If their a little older, tell them to play with blocks or something.Plus, its easier with someone else around. Ooop, just read the part about them being a 1st grader. Thats even easier! Play a board game, or go outside.And you don’t need to worry, sometimes i get really nervous about something, and when its over i feel much better.Just keep telling yourself that you are a master! And you can think of something funny, it loosens your nerves a bit.

Don’t worry! You can do it!

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 26, 2020 5:07 am

Sometimes things feel so unfair in my family, just because I’m one minute older then my brother. Tonight my mom made me get off my computer, even though I was using it to research stuff about animal genetics for a project, because apparently it was too late to me on any devices. It was 8:00. She then preceded to allow my brother to watch four YouTube videos. I feel like my parents take all their stress out on me.

October 26, 2020 3:18 pm

Same, but try to ignore it, don’t think too hard about it.

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 26, 2020 6:38 pm

That’s pretty much the same with me. *hopes she doesn’t cry* But explain that to your parents. They should understand how you feel.
Hugs!
-Silver

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Same. I’m four years older than my first sister and fourteen older than the newest. I always feel like they favor them more than me, but, they love you just as much! Tell them how YOU feel because YOUR FEELINGS MATTER!!! Maybe suggest a schedule for using the computer or tech or other things so that way time is split up evenly as possible. If yours using it for research for school or projects, you should get the time you need for research!
I hope I helped! Sending hugs a ton!

-Bri be helpin people cuz yesh

October 27, 2020 1:53 am

I usually plan a case overnight and then present it to my parents when I’m ready, but if that’s not your style, just tell them what you told us! You’ve got this!

October 27, 2020 4:04 pm

I got a brother too.Life can be hard, but keep telling yourself that your much more awesome than him. I use that tactic, and believe me YOU ARE!

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 26, 2020 6:36 am

Riverstone
October 27, 2020 1:38 am

awwww, thank you!!!! *Hugs pinestripe back* 😛

October 27, 2020 4:04 pm

Thank woo! OwO

October 27, 2020 1:30 am

I just got my cat Mia and she is sick and throwing up! 🙁

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 27, 2020 1:34 am

Oh no! You should check with a vet 🙁 I hope she gets better soon <3

October 27, 2020 1:56 am

Thanks! I’m panicking because the vet is booked until November 1 and I want to know what’s wrong!

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 27, 2020 2:12 am

Could it be something she ate? Or has she been sick for a while? And try to check and see if there’s any emergency veterinary locations nearby!

October 27, 2020 2:19 am

She has been sick for a week I think.

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 27, 2020 3:04 am

Oh no! I really hope she gets the care she needs and that she’ll get better soon <3

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 27, 2020 1:55 am

I hope she feels better! <3 You should definitely talk to a vet.

𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
𝓒𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 💧
October 27, 2020 4:05 am

I’m sorry 🙁 That sucks. I know what it’s like, having a pet that’s sick. I’ve had seven cats in my lifetime who fell ill (two of them were eight week old kittens 🙁 ), so I know the heartbreak, and it hurts to see another person suffering like that :(. My first instinct is to get them to the vet PRONTO, because three of those seven cats I mentioned died, so there’s a trauma factor involved..but you’ve probably taken that step. Speaking of illness though, does Mia have any other symptoms besides vomiting? Diarrhea? Fever? Runny nose? Lethargy? If not, then it’s probably not serious. If yes, then yeah-see a vet. In the meantime there are some things you can do-

1. Make sure she drinks plenty of water. Both throwing up and having the runs means your cat is losing more bodily liquid then she should be.
  2. There’s an herb called Slippery Elm that’s pet friendly, and it’s usually helped my cats with stomach upsets. Maybe you can see about getting some?
  3. Give her a light, easy diet of food that’s easy to digest. Give her stomach time to recover.

Again, try not to panic 🙂 I’m reminding myself of that actually, 9 times out of 10, an upset stomach in a cat doesn’t seal their death, and usually means they ate something they shouldn’t have.
I hope this helps, and that Mia’s vet visit goes well
-Loner

October 27, 2020 2:23 am

I am SOOO sorry for all of these comments but there has been a thought that has been nagging me since FOREVER! What happens when Kate is done with warriors, all the fans have outgrown the series, and there is no one to manage BlogClan? I hate the thought because it makes me feel lonely and I never want it to happen, but I know it will, eventually. I hope that I can stay dedicated though…

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
October 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Hopefully that won’t happen for a long, long time! I’m sure that, when the time comes, the friendships you’ve made on the blog will transcend it and you’ll walk away with so many good memories 🙂 BlogClan will likely keep going for a little longer, but we can never know for sure, so we should d make the most of the time we have now!

October 28, 2020 12:51 am

There will always be fans of the series! Of course that doesn’t mean the blog will last forever but, there’ll always be the friends you made and the community 🙂

We all have to move on someday, and nobody can be active here forever, but of course, like Embix said, our memories will always be with us.

And hey, there’s nothing we can do about the future, so it’s best to take everything in now!

Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
Lion that Settles in Autumn Leaves aka Lionpaw(pool)
October 27, 2020 1:10 pm

omg guys i have a math test today and i’m so nervousssssss ahhhhh i’m sorta freaking out, and I never freak out! LIke, i’m never this nervous for a test! I’m not usually nervous, but its the end of this quarter in school and i don’t know if this grade will go to that quarter, and its all super concerning 🙁
i might have to take a break from the blog for the day, I’ve got a lot to do

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 27, 2020 3:35 pm

Good luck !! It’s entirely normal to be nervous about tests, but I’m sure you’ll do amazing

October 27, 2020 4:09 pm

Study hard! Believe in yourself! You can do anything! Make a to do list, lists always make me feel more confident. Be determined, you’re going to show that math test whose boss! I know you can do it!

October 27, 2020 4:37 pm

First of all, you are okay, I’m sure you’ve got this! Second of all, you don’t need to be on the blog if there is something important you have to do.

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 27, 2020 7:09 pm

I’m sure you’ll do great 😀

Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
October 28, 2020 12:55 am

It’s okay to have nervous and I’m sure you’ll do great <3

Moonrise
Moonrise
October 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Omg! I’m really sorry about your cat! I had a cat 2 years ago but she got too old and died 🙁

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 27, 2020 3:35 pm
Reply to  Moonrise

Remember to click the reply button 🙂

October 27, 2020 3:28 pm

I few things to say…

my grandma died last night, and I wish I could see her again :((

WHY THINGS ARE SO UNFAIR: (get ready for a vent that is angry, mad, and sad)
I got that female thing, but I hate it. I HATE it. More than I’ve seen people do. It’s unfair. When you have to get constantly reminded by your mom, “you’re a woman now!” But I don’t feel like a woman. I told my parents this, but they don’t listen! They think me wanting to change my gender is a “phase” because they had it like a phase. BUT IT’S NOT A PHASEEEEEEE!! It’s unfair! How you get assigned a gender at birth, but you don’t get to pick! Or that there’s only 2 main genders- what if you wanted to be Genderflux when you were born? Nope. You either have to be male or female. But as you get older you can change that, but you have be like 16 to change genders. (I get that, it’s for safety reasons) But, still, it’s unfair how at birth there’s only 2 genders, when there should be TONS for you to pick from. YOU do the picking when your little, so then hopefully people will respect you better! I just- (mumbling noises) IT’S JUST SO UNFAIRRRRRRRRRRRR! For competitive team for my soccer, you have to be MALE to join it. Which means, I can’t join until I get a surgery done! And that they don’t involve females in that team? WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO HARDDDDD! DISCUSSING GENDER SHOULD BE EQUAL AND FAIR, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, WHY THE HECK DO WE EVEN HAVE GENDERSSSSSS?!?! THEY MAKE LIFE SO CONFUSING AND EVIL. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I WISH I COULD JUST *POOF* OUTTA LIFE WHEN I WANT, AND NOT HAVE SEE THE DISAPPOINTING FACES WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT GENDER.
(I told you)

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Oh my gosh Night, I’m so sorry to hear about your Grandma <3

And I have to say, I can relate to those feelings, the fact that society pushes the gender binary upon everyone really really sucks. Not enough people recognise that gender is a huge spectrum of identities. Hopefully one day we can live in the world where everyone can be whoever they want to be and identify how they like. I wish I could give more advice

October 27, 2020 5:40 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

I know, but the world isn’t equal, and I think that’s bad, but the only change coming is going to be through kids

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
October 27, 2020 4:07 pm

im so sorry *a million gazillion hugs*

Stormflame
Stormflame
October 27, 2020 4:12 pm

I’m so sorry. I wish I could help but I don’t know how. *hugs x100000*

October 27, 2020 4:54 pm

OMG! I’m so sorry that your grandma passed away! I know that I suggest this a lot in these situations, but have you talked to your parents about it? I know it might be hard, but it might help.

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 28, 2020 12:41 am

I’m so sorry to hear about your grandma! <333 *hugs*

Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
October 28, 2020 12:54 am

I’m so sorry for you grandma <3 Hugs *1000* And yes! It's so unfair for females. I wish I could help, but I don't have any advice.

October 28, 2020 12:57 am

Life is so unfair

And it frustrates me everyday

I’m sorry you have to suffer because of societal gender norms being forced upon you :c but stray strong, the world is becoming a more open place day by day.

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
October 27, 2020 7:18 pm

So recently I’ve been stressed. My friends are all having a really hard time, and I’m trying to deal with bullies. Today I cancelled a MAP I was hosting because it wasn’t helping with stress, and this person won’t stop bugging me about it. They’re saying I’m a terrible person, and by cancelling it I’m just throwing away people’s artwork like it’s trash.I tried to explain to them why I’m not doing it anymore, and they just carried on yelling at me.

I’m sorry, this is stupid.

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 28, 2020 12:43 am

*Hugs* They’re wrong to act that way- your well being comes first and you have the right to cancel doing something if it’s too much.

Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
October 28, 2020 12:51 am

Just ignore them and don’t take what they say to heart. What they’re saying isn’t true and they’re only doing it to hurt you.
Hugs *times 1000*

October 28, 2020 1:01 am

I am so sorry! It’s not stupid and I feel for you. I would suggest that you ignore them and try not to think about it too much. 🙂

October 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Anyone here feeling sad? well i gotta tell you something:

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel good! Life’s tough sometimes, but you’ll get through it. Worrying means you suffer twice! You only live once, so why spend half your life moping? There’s a world outside, full of chirping butterflies and birds! And here, right here there’s blogclan! Full of people who will understand your problems and fears! We’re all here to help!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!
Be strong for us! For Blogclan!
And c’mere, * Gives a hUGE HUG, big enough to swallow all of the lake and forest terratories and every single warrior who ever lived SQUISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hope everyone feels at least ten times better! If you don’t here’s a poem about spring(cuz spring is good OwO)
I wrote it btw

The cold winter wind,
Rattling branches and whipping snow around
The rivers and creeks frozen and still
The snow muffling all sound
Until, a beacon shines through the mist
Blooming like a flower
Coating the cold white blanket in a ray of light
The snow drips away
The icy grip of frost melts
And the cold heart loosens a bit
The pale blue sky, dull and dead
Springs to life after waiting for so long
As the golden rays touch the dry,brittle branches
Of forgotten trees,berried under memories of another time
The little warmth left inside them comes to life
And their bark, hard and mostly scraped off
Softens, begins to glow with a golden hazel hue
The brook, so icy and hard, melts
You can hear the soft babble of it
Like it’s laughing, filled with joy after being frozen for a long time
The frogs and fish begin swimming and splashing
Reveling in the freedom of warmth
The sun brings out things that have been left in shadow
Sometimes if you dig deep,
You can find the old autumn leaves
Rotten, soggy and torn, covered in dirt
But still they are memories filled with joy
Sometimes sorrow, sometimes passion
The leaves reflect different things for everyone
As the last tiny snowflake falls to the ground
It melts, leaving behind the few traces of cold,
And finally letting the forest open its heart to warmth
Ice, first breaking into chunks, then smaller and smaller pieces
Melting more each time, until it’s slush
That you can stomp over, but also watch as it turns to water
Water, that will give life to plants
Plants, that will last for seasons, through wind and sun and snow
Some plants don’t make it to see the coming of light
But they have lived as they died, struggling and straining against the cold
Until, they knew they had to let go
It wasn’t their place to live, but they won’t be lost
Their remains will make a good home
Moss might grow on it, and the few seeds they dropped
Will grow too, another strong tree
Who knows, maybe this one will survive
But no one can live forever, eventually we all have to leave our leaves of memory
The circle continues, life, memory, death
Its not pointless, it never will be
We all leave behind something, maybe an egg, a seed, a root
Autumn leaves behind those memories, buried under snow
Winter, leaves behind the hardships, and how we overcame them
Spring leaves behind our relief, our joy and freedom
Summer leaves behind determination and willing to pick up again
Everything changes and moves, everything leaves a lasting mark on us
The leaves are dripping with frost water, they have changed too
The world spins, seasons come and go, frost spreads and melts,
The brook freezes, woodland creatures hide in snow covered burrows
But not everything changes,through it all one thing stays the same
Birdsong.
Birds have sung through Autumn’s breeze,Winter’s cold,Spring’s rain and Summer’s heat
They have sung through hardships, deaths, losses, sorrows
They have sung for life and hope and energy, what the forest gave them
But they don’t just sing for hope, oh no
They sing for the forest, for every knobbly root, every smooth stone
Every blade of emerald green grass touched by spring’s sunshine
And they’ll keep singing, always
Winter is melting, A bitter wound is healing
The world is made of light.

Wow. I just read this over and it sounds absolutely ridiculous.
Anyways, i hope you still feel better!

Smokey Out!

Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
Silverfeather who is looking for a mentor
October 28, 2020 12:49 am

It’s beautiful;D

October 28, 2020 8:51 am

Thanks!

October 28, 2020 1:00 am

Thank you 🙂 i could tell you put a lot of time and effort into this poem, it’s beautiful.

October 28, 2020 8:52 am