The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

40.3K Comments
❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
December 1, 2020 2:24 pm

soo for once i’m on here and just need advice!
first thing: im having a little trouble figuring out what i identify as; am i lesbian, bisexual, biromantic/ace, pansexual, or panromantic/ace?? i for the 2nd problem i feel like i need to know what i identify as first. that brings us to the 2nd problem. i want to tell my parents but idk if they’re like my grandma(doesn’t support LGBTQ+). im 99.9% sure my sister supports it bc i may have accidently read a letter to her future self when she was 14. i just dont know how to tell her, if she’ll take me seriously, and i feel like i need to know if im lesbian, bisexual, biromantic/ace, pansexual, or panromantic/ace.

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
December 1, 2020 5:55 pm

you don’t need to know right away, Ivykit – most LGBTQ people don’t fully understand their identity immediately, because it’s a learning process! and your identity might change later on – this kinda stuff is really fluid. there’s no rush <3 so please don't stress yourself over it

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 1, 2020 6:39 pm

Birchfoot summed it up pretty well, no need to rush! <3 If you’re unsure right now, you could try queer or questioning?

Again, there’s no need to rush! <33

December 2, 2020 4:14 am

Don’t stress about it, stuff like this takes time 🙂 You’ll figure it out eventually <3

Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
December 2, 2020 6:46 pm

I don’t know my identity either! And that’s fine!
You don’t need to know right away, we’re still pretty young!

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
December 3, 2020 10:46 pm

take your time discovering yourself <3 as for your sister, you can tell her that you’re questioning. see what she says. maybe she will even help you learn more about your identity.

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
December 3, 2020 11:12 pm

AHHHH I RELATE TO THIS ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL
literally the exact same situation for me except I don’t have a sister, and I don’t think I’m ace.
I honestly don’t know what to say, as I’m experiencing this exact same thing right now, but my advice would be to wait until you have feelings for someone to think about that. It’s hard for me to do that sometimes, but I know deep down that if I come out to anyone too soon, I’ll feel super embarrassed if I later find out I was wrong and people might think I’m an attention-seeker. Just want you to know I’m rooting for you and I’m in a similar situation!
Also, I definitely think you should consult your sister. If you think she’s pro-LGBTQIA+, and she’s the only one you’re almost positive is supportive of LGBTQIA+, then you should talk to her.
*hugs and throws favorite foods/desserts/books/everything at Ivykit*

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
December 4, 2020 6:29 pm

aww thx <3 i already like someone though 😛 ty to everyone else too!

Flowerpaw (Flower)(Flowermoon)
Flowerpaw (Flower)(Flowermoon)
December 1, 2020 3:15 pm

I have terrible news
I might be allergic to cats
I love cats as much as I love myself
All my life I thought I was free of gene my papa passed down to my brothers
but now I have allergies to…
Why couldn’t the stupid allergies come when I was like 2 and hadn’t formed any personal attachment to anything
I was going to adopt 2 cats, I already knew their breeds and names, but now I’m going to lonely someday when I move out.
I’m just really sad right now.

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 1, 2020 5:52 pm

Hello, cat-allergic person with cats here!

Depending on the severity of your allergy, you could just get watery eyes and a runny nose, or it could endanger your life. I’m guessing they’re closer to the former, as you only found out about them now. That type is easier to deal with (usually taken care of by medicine) so you could still spend time with kitties!

But you could still get hypoallergenic cats! And contrary to popular belief, they aren’t all hairless 😛. I had a Siberian, who was very floofy and very hypoallergenic.

Also, it depends on the cat! My current cat, Luna, is a mix but I don’t have any sort of reaction to her. Rarely, when my allergies are already acting up, I have to dial back the cuddles a bit 😛

I hope you can still find a way to enjoy cats!!! *hugs*

Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
December 2, 2020 6:48 pm

:O
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

December 1, 2020 7:04 pm

Aw I’m sorry :c There’s not much I can say except I know quite a few people who are allergic but have cats/hang out with mine. Blueflower gave really good advice!

December 1, 2020 10:36 pm

That sucks,but depending on the severity of the allergy you could still own cats. You would just have to take medicine. Some cats don’t cause an allergic reaction either.

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
December 3, 2020 10:48 pm

I’m very sorry :'(
one allergic person to another, I have a dog and I’m allergic to dogs. There are hypoallergenic pets out there, but my dog isn’t one of them.
I’m pretty meticulous about changing my sheets, vacuuming, and having an air purifier to help with the allergens

Fernpaw • Fern that Drifts in the Breeze
Fernkit • Fern that Drifts in the Breeze
December 4, 2020 8:40 pm

You can still have cats! My Aunty is allergic to cats but loves them, and she used to have a Siamese named Teddy. She also is fine with our cat.

She just has to wash her hands and not rub her eyes or anything when around them. Hopefully that will work for you too!

silverbreeze
silverbreeze
December 1, 2020 8:12 pm

cw/tw: cyberbullying, mentions of eating disorders:

so i made some friends in a fandom about a year ago and we all hit it off and became super close. we had fun times in our group chat with the occasional argument, but we were mostly peaceful. but soon things got really tense and it seemed like there were three or four of us who seemed to hold the power in the friend group and there was always someone they’d pick on or run into trouble with and eventually cast out of the friend group.

there was this one girl who they loved to bully mainly because she didn’t understand when they were bullying her. when i and a friend of mine were ranting about how they treated her and agreed to stand up for her the next time it happened, well, one of them had my login because i needed her to check something quick for me and we were really good friends so i trusted her, and she saw this stuff we were saying (we were pretty heated about the people bullying her), she sent screenshots to the rest of them, and she exposed me on the group chat for “talking crap about them”. i was beyond livid and she pretended that she didn’t tell them individually and instead confronted me on the groupchat out of anger and she wasn’t thinking clearly when in reality the rest of them goaded her to expose me and the other friend. things cleared up soon though and the girl apologized and they all agreed to stop bullying the person and being rude and hostile to others.

that didn’t happen. they instead held a grudge against the friend i was talking to and they were also really jealous of her being talented and she never hesitated to stand up to them, so they staged drama to get her kicked out. they made this triggering eating disorder joke and encouraged her to repeat it and she did as she had eating problems herself. they were hoping that she would make the joke in front of one of them who had a severe eating disorder (who was also in on this and used her disorder to exploit someone else) and when she did, the other girl who they constantly bullied didn’t realize that it was triggering and repeated the joke, and all of them in on this plan attacked her and didn’t give her space to explain she didn’t realize and they called her all sorts of insults and she had to take a break because they wouldn’t let her breathe and even then they attacked her for not apologizing immediately (she did apologize though, and she was very genuine and sorry about it). two of us stood up for her but then they got attacked and bashed too and in the end, the bullied girl ended up leaving.

a while after that, there was even more drama and two of my best friends ended up being kicked out because they couldn’t stand how awful some of the people in the group were and and anonymously called them out which led to them getting accused of bullying and thrown out. it was so messy and mine and the remaining people who weren’t part of this toxic group were drained and our anxiety was really bad because as much as we wanted to stand up for our friends, we were scared what the others would do to us. eventually one of them had enough and left because no matter how hard they tried to stop their awful plans it never worked and they just wouldn’t listen. this person told me and another friend that the toxic friends had a secret groupchat where they would plan out drama and strategize on how to take down people they didn’t like or were jealous of because they loved the power rush it gave them.

we’re stuck in a limbo now because we want to confront them but they know lots of personal stuff about the friend who used to be one of them and we don’t want this friend to get hurt and we’re fairly sure some of them changed for the better but you can’t really forgive this stuff easily and honestly typing it out reminds me of how sick it really is. and i don’t think some of them even realize how much they hurt others and they just chose to brush it all under the rug and move on and it’s so infuriating and i want justice so bad but we’re stuck on how or when to confront them for everything. any advice?

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
December 1, 2020 10:44 pm
Reply to  silverbreeze

You should try telling an adult

silverbreeze
silverbreeze
December 2, 2020 2:44 pm

well i don’t think there’s anything an adult can do, it’s a fandom and the best to do would be to tell me to leave and delete my account, and i know i’m staying

December 2, 2020 7:46 pm
Reply to  silverbreeze

^^^

~`Wolfspirit`~
~`Wolfspirit`~
December 3, 2020 8:49 pm
Reply to  silverbreeze

You know what? This happens to my friend group every few months. There’s this one person who seems to be our leader and she kind of bullies us or chooses a few people who don’t get to do what they want. I’m really bad at advice but here’s what I have for you: please, never let the bully go on. Other’s will know that what they are doing isn’t right and you guys should talk about it together to the bully. Yes, they might fight back or never apologize, but in the beginning after when things go wrong, it’s best to just bring a neutral state between yall. Eventually, the bully will know when to stop. If she doesn’t it might be best to kick her out for a little bit, *after discussing with everyone else.* These things are really hard and I get it. My friend group had this kind of stuff a lot. I hope things get better <33

silverbreeze
silverbreeze
December 5, 2020 9:52 pm
Reply to  ~`Wolfspirit`~

thank you! i hope everything’s okay with your friend group too!

Blueheart
Blueheart
December 5, 2020 12:54 am
Reply to  silverbreeze

Try to report them, if you can. And take screenshots of the conversations as proof.

If it’s possible, try to gather everyone you know is friendly and make your own group.

silverbreeze
silverbreeze
December 5, 2020 9:53 pm
Reply to  Blueheart

yeah we just formed our own group apart from them but some of us still want closure from them

Waffle
Waffle
December 2, 2020 12:06 am

didn’t really know where to put this, but i guess i’ll put it here 😛 i’m still on a little “break”, but i just wanted to update y’all a little bit 😛

i’m trying out they/them pronouns, because i think i might be gender-fluid or non-binary 😛 it’s okay if you use he/him, that’s what i’m used to, but i’d love it if you tried to use they/them when referring to me

in norwegian there isn’t really a gender-neutral term except “hen” which was created specifically for non-binary people, and that feels like too much of a stretch for me sort of? that might sound disrespectful, i’m sorry if it came off that way.. what i’m trying to say is that i wanna try out gender-neutral pronouns on blogclan before using it irl! anyways i’m rambling… love blogclan love the community love everyone i’ll see you guys around<3

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
December 2, 2020 12:11 am
Reply to  Waffle

waffle if a set of pronouns doesn’t feel right for you you absolutely don’t have to use them! and I’ll definitely start referring to you with they/them! <33

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 2, 2020 12:26 am
Reply to  Waffle

Okay, I might be wrong about this, but I’m pretty sure a lot of neopronouns are created for languages without gender neutral pronouns!

This post on tumblr covers some of it! (I can write it down if the mods would rather not have it linked!)

And like Cheetah said, you don’t need to use hen if it doesn’t feel right for you! <33

December 2, 2020 4:14 am
Reply to  Waffle

Cool! I use they/them too 😛

December 2, 2020 3:52 pm
Reply to  Waffle

I’ll remeber to use they/them from now on. I hope you figure everything out! *hugs*

Cinder Coloured Wrapping Of Burrito- Cinderpaw/whisker-Cinda
Cinder Coloured Wrapping Of Burrito- Cinderpaw/whisker-Cinda
December 3, 2020 8:37 am

Hiya!

I’m sooooo sad
While playing sport at school, this person tripped me up
Now I got a sprained wrist and I can legit do nothing and yea
Also I got blood all down my leg and it’s still real sore
I’m in need of a hug
Can I have one please?

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)

Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow ❄️❄️❄️🐢🐢🐢
December 3, 2020 2:22 pm

*huuuuuuuugs*
And you can have a cookie too 🍪 😉 ❤️
Blossomfall defender

December 3, 2020 2:26 pm

Aw that sucks- I’m really sorry that happened to you :c

Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
Flowerpaw/moon wrapped up in christmas lights
December 3, 2020 3:03 pm

I know how that feels 🙁

Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
December 3, 2020 3:05 pm

December 3, 2020 4:52 pm

*hugs*

I hope your wrist heals quickly.

Shimmerpaw/mist The Thrushpelt Defender!
Shimmerpaw/mist The Thrushpelt Defender!
December 3, 2020 7:55 pm

*Hugs*
I hope you feel better soon!

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
December 3, 2020 9:58 pm

Hugs

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
December 4, 2020 12:09 pm

*hugs*
I hope you get better soon 😃

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmerpaw/sky
December 5, 2020 2:27 pm

Hugs, feel better real soon

Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
December 9, 2020 7:32 pm

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS
<3333333333333333333333333333333333
WE ALL LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!!

Cinder Coloured Wrapping Of Burrito- Cinderpaw/whisker-Cinda
Cinder Coloured Wrapping Of Burrito- Cinderpaw/whisker-Cinda
December 10, 2020 8:50 am

Thanks guys 🙂

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw/mist | Starla
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw/mist | Starla
December 3, 2020 4:16 pm

Yesterday I received my Progress Report Card and my parents started yelling at me because some grades I got weren’t as good as expected and I cried so now I just really want a hug.

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
December 3, 2020 4:19 pm

I’m so sorry, Star <33 *hugs*

December 3, 2020 4:51 pm

*hugs*

I’m sure you tried your best,Star.

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
December 3, 2020 10:01 pm

awww that happened to me my dad expects at least one 4 hugs and I’m sure you tried your best.

December 3, 2020 10:36 pm

I’m so sorry! I definitely relate to that pressure to get perfect grades :c *hugs*

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
December 3, 2020 10:56 pm

relatable😢 . *hugs*

Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
December 4, 2020 12:44 am

*hugs*
You tried your hardest and thats what matters

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
December 4, 2020 12:08 pm

I’m so sorry *hugs*

Rust (Rustlingleaves)
Rust (Rustlingleaves)
December 4, 2020 2:24 pm

*hugs* <3 Don’t worry, it has happened to me before. Next time you will do better!

Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow ❄️❄️❄️🐢🐢🐢
Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow ❄️❄️❄️🐢🐢🐢
December 4, 2020 2:29 pm

*hugggggggggggsssss* 💜💜💜
Blossomfall defender

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 5, 2020 7:40 am

*Hugs*

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmerpaw/sky
December 5, 2020 2:29 pm

Hugs, my parents want perfect grades and they freaked out when I got a A- in math. (Well not freakout but got obsessed with looking at them.) Try talking to them and telling them how you feel about it.

Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
December 9, 2020 7:33 pm

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
WE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
December 3, 2020 11:22 pm

I have a lot of questions about myself and I’m not sure who I am and things used to be so much simpler when I was young and I can never go back now I’m going to have to face the challenges but it’s so so so hard sometimes and this sentence has no commas and periods because I just need somebody to vent to and I’m sorry if it makes it hard to read and anyway I really need a hug and everyone on the blog is always so accepting and it’s not as bad as I’m making it out to be I just trap myself inside my mind a lot and nothing too serious is happening so don’t worry but I hope someone will give me a hug because I need it.
That sentence probably made your eyes bleed but thank you for taking the time to read it. 🙂

December 5, 2020 12:20 am

Hey- we all understand that feeling. Life never gets easier, but our tolerance for challenges and difficulties gets better. Sure life was easier last week, last month, last year, but life is also easier right now (of course there are outliers) than it will be in a few years for now. I’ve always had the problem of liking the last school year more than the current one, but it’s not really helpful to think about things like that in hindsight. Work on making now a year you can look back on fondly. Don’t trap yourself in your mind- look around a bit. It’s the holiday season, a time where, even if nothing good is going on, you have a reason to be happy and to look forward to the holidays.

*hugs* If you ever need to talk- I’m here 🙂 <3

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
December 5, 2020 5:25 pm

thanks so much, eBay! *gives hug back*

Watch out! It's raining Christmas lights!~Topazkit
Watch out! It's raining Christmas lights!~Topazkit
December 5, 2020 12:43 am

have a hug
*hugs*

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 5, 2020 7:39 am

*Hugs*

Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
December 9, 2020 7:36 pm

*HUGSSSSSSS BIG ENOUGH TO SQUISH EVERY CAT ALIVE*
<3333
WE LOVE YOU!!!

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
December 20, 2020 8:23 pm

aHHHH thank you Smokeypaw!
pwese don’t squish those poor lil kitties tho 🙁

Strawberry that gazes out at snow falling (Strawberrykit/shine)
Starkit/feather
December 4, 2020 12:10 am

trigger warning: self-harm
I did something really bad that I don’t want to say what, and now feel horrible. I started scratching my arms, and I almost drew blood… I just need a hug..

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
December 5, 2020 4:03 pm

Star, I’m so sorry that you’re feeling this way <3 Please don't harm yourself, I know it may make you feel better in the moment but I promise it's absolutely not worth it and it'll only hurt you in the long run. If you ever want to talk about what's going on, we're always here! *hugs*

December 5, 2020 7:02 pm

Self harm talk
I used to stab my long finger nails into my hand with a lot of pressure until I could see skin peel and blood- definitely not as bad as what i could’ve done, but trust me self harm only offers a temporary bliss until you realise that nothing’s changed. There are other ways to cope that will help you, and if you can, try to talk to a therapist about it. <3

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmerpaw/sky
December 6, 2020 1:57 am

Talk to someone about you feelings or write them down in a secret place. You will feel better (hopefully) Until then HUGS

Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
December 9, 2020 7:36 pm

HUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
<3333

frost that forms on slate (slatepaw who might be slatefrost in a few years? idk)
December 5, 2020 2:39 am

I
HAVE
SUCH AN URGE
TO RIP EVERYHTHUIGN

help.

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
December 5, 2020 4:36 am

lol same

but actually if you have the overwhelming urge to rip something apart, do it. just make sure it isn’t something that you’ll regret ripping apart later. Also punching a pillow and running super fast helps

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 5, 2020 7:38 am

Try writing down what you’re frustrated about on a piece of paper and then ripping it.

December 5, 2020 6:59 pm

Try writing it down somewhere, or (my favorite way to calm myself down) listen to some comfort music, watch a comfort show, or eat some comfort show while wrapped in a blanket. That always makes everything better for me so maybe it’ll work for you too. 🙂

🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
December 5, 2020 6:07 am

Me and my friends been feeding some stray cat in playground, Once, There was a cat named Rhombus. But at 2020 Summer, she was adopted. She was my favorite cat…And this winter, a cat who named Hoppang, died at 12/4. Hoppang was a mostly looked like Rhombus. My friend, Lionstorm says When hoppang died, There was a mark on her belly. It’s scary ’cause there’s a Raccoon(But only one) around the playground.

Pinestripe who is the mother of twin chickens 🐔🐔 (Peach🧡 and Cherry❤️ )
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
December 5, 2020 7:39 am

Aww, I’m sorry. 🙁 *Hugs*

🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
December 7, 2020 1:07 am

Thx, I feel lot’s of better😀

December 5, 2020 5:07 pm

*hugs*

I’m sorry that Hoppang died. I’m sure you’re sad that Rhombus isn’t around anymore,but at least they have a home and are safe now.

🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
December 7, 2020 1:12 am
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

Yeah, I wish Rhombus live a long life(^人^)

December 5, 2020 6:57 pm

I’m sorry. *hugs* It’s always hard to lose animals you love.

🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
December 7, 2020 1:10 am

Rust (Rustlingleaves)
Rust (Rustlingleaves)
December 8, 2020 2:04 pm

I know how that feels *hugs* <3 don’t worry about Rhombus because now she has a home where she is safe.

🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
🍀Tiny leafy branch with long, frosted shadow-Leafyshadow/kit🍀
December 10, 2020 1:31 am

Thanks🙂

Shadowfire
Shadowfire
December 5, 2020 9:37 am

My friends keep thinking I’m gay or bisexual I don’t even know if I am and it’s so confusing
What do I do ???

Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow
Christmas Turtle That Plays In Snow
December 5, 2020 5:14 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

*hugs*
I’d recommend trying out different labels to see what makes you comfortable! 🙂
Also, it’s not up to your friends to tell you what your sexuality is! I also recommend talking to them about that. Like, if they keep insisting you’re gay/bi even though you aren’t sure, you should definitely tell them to stop.
Best of luck!
Blossomfall defender

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 5, 2020 6:43 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

You should tell them to knock it off. People can joke about that stuff, but only if you are okay with it.

If you’re already confused, them assuming is not going to help you.

And you don’t have to figure it out now. It IS confusing!!

Honestly, what I did when I was going through that confusing period was just put it on the back burner. It wasn’t important right then, and hey, look. Couple years later, and I’ve figured it out!

It’s alright to be confused, but your friends aren’t helping, you should (politely) tell them to stop. <33 *hugs*

Dove gliding over frozen stream (Dovepaw)
Dove gliding over frozen stream (Dovepaw)
December 5, 2020 6:49 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

Well, i hope this helps, buuut..
Gay = Your attracted to the same gender as you are!
Bisexual = You like both genders!

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 5, 2020 10:25 pm

You’re close, but Bisexual means attraction to two or more genders 🙂

December 5, 2020 10:40 pm

I think bi is where you’re attracted to two genders in general,not just the binary two.

December 5, 2020 6:58 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

Don’t worry about what they say. If they’re trying to pressure you to come out or decide, tell them to stop because that’s not okay. You can decide at your own pace. There’s no rush <3

Shadowfire
Shadowfire
December 5, 2020 7:29 pm

Merry Christmas

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
December 5, 2020 7:38 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

I’m so sorry people are acting like that to you. I’m a nonbinary lesbian myself so I’m fine with people assuming I’m gay but it’s really bad for people to assume things if you aren’t comfortable with it
If you ever want a hand figuring everything out or what labels mean feel free to talk to me !
I’d talk to your friends and tell them you aren’t sure yourself yet so maybe don’t assume anything

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmerpaw/sky
December 6, 2020 1:51 am
Reply to  Mapledrift

Hey Maple, could you tell me a little about gender stuff? Someone told me you know a lot about it.

Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
December 6, 2020 5:42 pm
Reply to  Shimmerpaw/sky

oh yes hello I do know about gender stuff !!!
So basically there’s two main categories that genders fall under, binary or nonbinary.
The binary genders are easy to explain, male and female. Some people are cisgender male or female, meaning they were assigned that gender at birth, whilst others are trans male or female, meaning they were assigned a different gender at birth.
Nonbinary is any other gender ! So this could be being both genders, being an entirely seperate gender, being only partially one gender, or even having no gender at all. Gender is basically a social construct, the idea that there are only two genders is just one new way of understanding gender, in different cultures there have been more than two genders (two-spirit people in Indigenous cultures are one main example)
Here’s some definitions of gender identities I’ve heard of :

Nonbinary – Being neither male nor female, can be an umbrella term for other labels or an identity within itself
Genderqueer – Very similar to nonbinary, just a gender that’s neither male nor female
Agender – Someone who has no gender
Demi-girl / demi-boy/ demi-gender – Being partially, but not entirely one gender. For example a demi girl would be partially female !
Bigender – Someone who identifies as two genders at the same time
Genderfluid – Someone who’s gender identity changes over the period of months, days, or even hours ! Basically their identity can change to anything
Genderflux – When the intensity of someone’s gender flucuates. This is very hard to understand but the easiest way is to use an example. A girlflux person may feel 100% a girl one day, 50% a girl the next and could feel not at all like a girl some other days ! But that person would never identify as like male, because its just the intensity of their gender changing, not their actual gender
Pangender – Identifying as every gender at the same time
Genderfae – A sort of genderfluid, but never includes any masculine genders
Genderfaun – A sort of genderfluid, but never includes any feminine genders

There are many other gender identities out there that are more specific for peoples exact feelings, but these are the main ones I’m aware of.

Now pronouns !!! Pronouns don’t have to equal gender !!! For many people, their pronouns will correspond with their gender but for others they don’t
The main pronouns you’ll hear about are she/her, he/him and they/them !
These should be self explanatory but if you need they/them explained to you feel free to ask me.

Then you have neopronouns, which are any other sorts of pronouns.
Some seem more like pronouns than others, whilst others will look like nouns. People use these for a range of reasons that I can go into if you want me to
Some examples are below !

Firstly these are ones that look like your average pronouns sort of. To use these you’d look at the full set, compare it to the full set of he/him/his/himself, and then replace the versions of he/him with the corresponding versions of the neopronouns !!

xe/xem/xer/xemself
ae/aem/aer/aemself
mae/mim/mair/mimself
tey/tem/ter/temself
pey/pem/per/pemself
ot/ot/ots/otself
ze/hir/hir/hirself
hir/hir/hirs/hirself

There are many, many more as well !!!
Here’s an example of how you’d use the set xe/xem/xer/xemself in a sentence.
My friend uses xe/xem pronouns, xe only told me recently but I’m trying hard to use the right pronouns for xem. I had to drive to xer house yesterday because xe left xer jumper at my house !!

Now onto pronouns that look like nouns !!!
I’ll just use the set that I use as an example here, obviously using the noun bee
bee/bee/bees/beeself.
Now you work out how to use these in a very similar way to how you use the other sets !! So here’s these in a sentence

Yesterday I went to the park with my friend and bee climbed a tree !! Bee got sort of stuck up there though and hurt beeself, so once bee got down I had to tell bees parents so that they knew where bee had hurt beeself.

Some people (including myself) may also use it/it/its/itself pronouns, which is sort of like reclaiming them as they’ve been used against nonbinary people in the past. here’s a example sentence

My friend went to the shop to buy me a christmas present, but it isn’t very good at keeping secrets, so I knew it was planning to buy a christmas present for me ! It even wrote that down on its to do list so I knew that was what it planned to do.

If you don’t know someone’s pronouns, I’d say it’s best to use they/them for them !!! Asking pronouns is really great, and you should definitely do it if someone hasn’t already told you their pronouns. Some people will use multiple sets of pronouns and for those people you have to make sure to alternate what sets you use to refer to them, and ask them for a preference !!!

I hope this helped if you have any questions feel free to ask, sorry i wrote like a wholeeee essay for this aaaa

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
December 6, 2020 6:04 pm

Thanks, this was really helpful

Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
December 6, 2020 6:07 pm

I’m glad I could help !!! If you ever have any more questions or even want to know about my personal experience with gender or stuff, or need a hand working out how to use someone’s pronouns just come to me !!!

Mapleshine has now become MapleMistle for Christmas!
Mapleshine has now become MapleMistle for Christmas!
December 6, 2020 9:38 pm

Ok no offense but
Pan gender: Identify as ALL genders.

Me: *Is confused* what do you call them, just they?

"Wait- It's December??" ❄️(Potato/Blueflower, she/her)☃️
December 7, 2020 2:07 am

It depends! Like xe said, pronouns don’t have to equal gender 🙂 They could use she, they, fey, anything they want!

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
December 7, 2020 7:52 am

You’d use whatever pronouns that person tells you to use ! They may use any pronouns, just they/them, just he/him, she/her and tey/tem or any other combination of pronouns

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
December 8, 2020 3:33 pm

Hey, just checking, but xe/xem pronouns are pronounced with a ‘z’ sound, right? I hope my brain isn’t just making that up.

Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
Mapledrift (he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it)
December 8, 2020 6:57 pm

Yep !! They are pronounced zee / zem / zer !!

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
December 9, 2020 1:47 am

Thank you!

Waffle
Waffle
December 5, 2020 10:36 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

i’ve experienced something similar and if you aren’t comfortable with it, you should definitely tell them. if they truly are your friends they wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable and they’ll stop. and if they don’t, you should tell someone you trust irl. it might be an uncomfortable conversation to have, but from my own experiences i think it’s the best thing to do:)

December 5, 2020 10:41 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

*hugs*

Sexuality is always hard to figure out,but you will eventually. As for your friends,try talking to them about it if you think that might help.

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
December 6, 2020 11:30 am
Reply to  Shadowfire

hmm i don’t know why they are doing that, that sounds weird and dumb, its not good to just assume and label people like that. Maybe you should tell them that you are not gay or bisexual? Maybe they just don’t know? but hugs!

Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
December 6, 2020 4:05 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

If its making you uncomfortable ask them to stop. Do try out some labels to see what you might identify with. *hugs*

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
December 8, 2020 2:43 pm
Reply to  Shadowfire

do some research and take some time to figure it out <3 it took me over 5 months to figure out that im lesbian.

Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')

Blossomfall defender

Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
December 6, 2020 4:04 pm

*hugs* im sorry mojo

December 6, 2020 4:36 pm

*hugs* :c I’m sorry. I think we’ve all felt that way before and it sucks.

December 6, 2020 5:28 pm

Waffle
Waffle
December 6, 2020 8:00 pm

i’m not sick of youuuu! 😀

but fr i feel you *hugs*

Shadowwing
Shadowwing
December 6, 2020 9:54 pm

*hugsssss*

falling feather
falling feather
December 7, 2020 12:07 am

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
December 7, 2020 1:04 am

*hugs*

𝕤нΔᵈⓞω𝐒𝐎𝐧g ♬ (Female, she/her)
𝕤нΔᵈⓞω𝐒𝐎𝐧g ♬ (Female, she/her)
December 7, 2020 5:10 pm

I honestly feel that. *Hugs*, I hope everything is alright 🙂

Rust (Rustlingleaves)
Rust (Rustlingleaves)
December 8, 2020 2:08 pm

*hugs* <333

❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
❄Snow Covered Ivy Wrapped Around a Birch Tree |Ivykit❄
December 8, 2020 2:45 pm

*hugs x 100000000* i hope you feel better <33333333

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
December 6, 2020 11:35 am

So I’m applying to very prestigious schools in another country and especially where I’m from, I need to get a super high score or at lease 90% on a test that I need to get. I’m currently at around 86% so I’m pretty close. If I don’t get that score than I won’t get into the school. But these schools are the only way for me to escape my current school which I hate not just the people but like I just don’t like school in general. 🙁 I really hope I get in. My last chance to get a higher score is in two weeks and I’m scared and sad because theres still so much essays and school projects that I need to finish. 🙁

Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
December 6, 2020 4:03 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

You’ll do just fine. 86% is amazing. Even if you dont get in, you tried your hardest. I encourage you to keep doing so. You’re really close. *hugs* remember to pace yourself

December 6, 2020 4:35 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

I’m so sorry :c Do the schools have wait lists? I applied for a school and got in but A LOT of people who were wait listed eventually got in as well. I wish you luck mate- I’m sure you can do it <3

December 6, 2020 5:31 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

*hugs*

Remember to take breaks while working. Try focusing on the things that are due the closest and then others. I hope you get into the school. Good luck.

falling feather
falling feather
December 7, 2020 12:10 am
Reply to  Monkeypaw

*hugs* you can do it moky!! if you need help i think there’s a homework help page on the wiki, and i’ll definitely try to help if you post there!!
maybe you could make a list or a schedule to follow, if you do that it might feel more organized and then manageable 🙂

Rust (Rustlingleaves)
Rust (Rustlingleaves)
December 8, 2020 2:09 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

Do your best, I know you will get there! *hugs*

Captain, leader of the tin soldier army | Falconpaw/Captain
Falcon of winter's snowstorm (Falconpaw/Captain)
December 10, 2020 12:40 am
Reply to  Monkeypaw

You’ll do amazing, mate! I believe in you!

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit