The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

41.9K Comments
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is in one day! 🍰
A logged out Strawberrykit?!
January 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Ack this is so stupid.. My friends watched something called the Promised Neverland, and suggested it to me. They told me that it was dark, and also super sad, but I still watched it anyways. I stopped watching near the end of episode number one. One of the characters died in it. It wasn’t gross or bloody, (although I looked away, but of course when I looked again the characters body was on screen!) but it was still upsetting. I was so stupid to watch it. Soon after I had to go to bed. So surprise! I had a very hard time sleeping. My stupid brain normally decides to always fixate on things like this, and embed it in my memory forever. Soooo that’ll never go away now! 🙁

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 16, 2021 8:05 pm

I’m just very very nervous and scared for the next couple of days because of… y’know… American stuff.

Just please please please stay safe guys <33333

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 17, 2021 12:24 am

Nothing serious, but I ate a bad piece of fresh-kill and now my stomach is hurting a whole lot. It’s been going on for two days now.

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 17, 2021 12:48 am

I need some hugs 🙁

My aunt died today, and it’s the first year anniversary of my Grandfather’s death, and and my BFF just died 2 days ago from Cancer- Please help I don’t know what to do!!!

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 17, 2021 12:49 am

Oop- my BFF didn’t die 2 days, years, but I’m still really sad!!!

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 17, 2021 5:38 am

this cow is here to say that she loves you and your beautiful :3
comment image

SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
January 17, 2021 11:10 am

Me is sad! 🙁
I just realised my Birthday is a Friday and i have a school registration for home learning at 9:00.
I wish my Birthday was on a Saturday and then I wouldn’t have 2 do home learning.
My dad just thinks i shouldn’t do any learning at all on my Birthday.

Brookshade (formerly Streamsplash)
Brookshade (formerly Streamsplash)
January 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Ok.

I don’t know if anyone even remembers me on this website because it has been some time since I have last talked on here. I had many friends but they went inactive or changed their name idk. I don’t even know if anyone will care that I am saying this.
I am permanently leaving this website.
I feel like I need to do this. I have been inactive for so long. This website introduced me to online social media and was the first time I talked to warrior cat fans. It was nice while it lasted.
If you knew me, or just want to talk to me, I am on DeviantArt, Tumblr, and Discord.
DA: https://www.deviantart.com/streamsplash21
Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/brookshade
Discord: Brookshade#6101

Goodbye Blogclan 🥲

Ivykit/branch
Ivykit
January 17, 2021 6:27 pm

ik there are many people that have problems much worse than mine but i feel like trash and want to sleep all day.

Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
January 17, 2021 8:32 pm

Everything is making me stressed. :’)

Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
January 17, 2021 8:50 pm

Ugggghhhh reifrueehgueighunrtgrgioeqo;aj0[qjeiutghnribnjvlk

anonymous
anonymous
January 17, 2021 9:22 pm

my great-uncle died today. 🙁
ok , so today started out normal … until it wasn’t. you see, my mom calls her mom (my grandma) every sunday. she’s like always the one who does the calling not my grandma. and my grandma called, and my mom missed her call. but she knew: her mom wasn’t the one who called unless something was wrong. so she texted my uncle asking what had happened. she learned from him that this had happened: my great-uncle had died. im sad. like, its going to be so weird seeing my relatives and not seeing my great-uncle. its going to be like when my grandpa died all over again: a weird emptiness. the worst part is, we can’t even go to my great-uncle’s funneral because covid. in all other cases we’d go for sure (even though the state my mother’s family members live in is an eight hour drive) but we can’t. yeah, hugs would be appreciated.

Eaglefrost
Eaglefrost
January 18, 2021 12:53 am

It’s been a bad depression week. And I’m really really mad and upset at my brother and his fiancé. I just need hugs. I’m feeling extremely left out and replaced. So yeah. It’s been a super great weekend.

• EchoClaw