The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630
Crisis Connections Teen Link (anonymous and confidential; USA): 866-833-6546

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

42K Comments
January 18, 2021 2:24 pm

January 18, 2021 2:24 pm

January 18, 2021 2:25 pm

January 18, 2021 2:25 pm

January 18, 2021 2:26 pm

January 18, 2021 9:02 pm

January 18, 2021 9:03 pm

January 18, 2021 9:03 pm

The luckiest Captain in all of the land | Falconstorm 🍀 Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 18, 2021 9:16 pm

It’s 2021. It’s a new year. One that I thought would be better than the last. But it’s only January, and there is chaos everywhere I turn. Sometimes, I almost feel like things are never going to get better. I mean, COVID cases are rising, political events are making tensions rise, and the new strand of the virus is even more contagious- and it’s in my state. I get restless when I go outside of my house. I can’t stop thinking about what to do if someone that I care about gets the virus. I have a ton of schoolwork now… I just wanted a better year, was that too much to wish for?

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 10:26 pm

So long story short

Somtimes change suck

I went to church and now I’m older I’m in a different group, I’m seeing change, in me and my friends. My voice is changing, my hobbies are changing. I’m a little scared and annoyed at this, but I just I guess roll with it. I feel weird sometimes. I don’t want to talk about this with anyone. But Blogclan is good at giving me advice and you don’t actually know me so yeah I feel comfortable here 🙂

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 19, 2021 5:32 am

I kinda feel like I’ve been super rude and mean lately and I wanted to say sorry 🙁 I don’t know how to fix it, it’s like a visceral feeling. My friends keep telling me I’m fine and not to worry about it, but I can’t shake the feeling that I’ve just been… way out of line lately. Constructive criticism would be really appreciated, and I’m sorry if I’ve been rude- I really don’t mean to :(((

creekkit
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
January 19, 2021 2:25 pm

i made up a game that my brother had never heard of or played, I explained the rules to him, we played it and he cheated, i did something in the game which U ARE 100 % ALLOWED TO DO, and he said i was breaking the rules and cheating!
They are MY RULES 4 MY GAME, so how can i break them, it was also a totally acceptable thing to do and there WAS MOST DEFINITELY NO MISUNDERSTANDING, and my brother was just trying to win

ANON
ANON
January 19, 2021 2:38 pm

My Problem
I Have Several Problems, And I’m Going To Share All Of Them.
THis Will BE Long- Hang In Their.
PRobLem Number One: I Feel Like I’m On The Hug Page Too Much. ThIS Is My Fourth Time This Month. I Dislike Having To Go On This Page. That’s Why I Go Anonymous A Lot: So People Don’t Figure Out Just How Much I’m here. I even Change up my writting Style A Bit so Peeple Can’t Figure Out Who I Am. Every Time I Am Anonymous On this Page, I Worry that Somebody Knows Exactly Which BlogClanner I Am.
Problem Number Two: I Worry My Mentor Thinks I’m Too Clingy.
I Know They Probably Don’t, But Still. I Don’t THINk I’m Acting Clingey, But Who am I To Know,? Do They See Me As An Annoyance?
Problem Three: I Worry That BlogClanners Find Me Weird & Annoying.
This Is Just Something I’ve Always Kinda Worried About.Even When I first Joined the Blog.
problem number four: I Worry About LGBTQ Things. I’m LGBTQ, and I Worry That Somehow, In the Future, When I Marry a Female Not A Male, I’ll Be Letting My Parents Down, And They’re Expectations Of Me Will Be… Gone? Idk. I KNOW there Expecting Of The LGBTQ community. But I Desperately Wonder: What would they Say If I Came Out?

Problem Number Five: I hate pretending.

I FREAKING HATE PRETENDING I AM A GIRL. FREAKING. HATE. IT.

I. Am. Not. A. Girl. I’m nonbinary, but Not Out.
Every Day I Almost Feel Like Screaming When Somebody calls Me “She.”

I Can Hardly Describe How Freaking Uncomfortable She/Her Pronouns Make Me Feel. They Make Me Feel Disgusting & Weird & Awful.

Problem Number Six: Still Stressed ;(

I Have Tried To Remove All Sources Of Stress From My Life. I Stopped Going On blog-chat, i stopped doing art requests, i blocked a toxic family member on social media.but something is still there, but i can’t place.what itis.

I Find Comfort In Fiction Characters, And In My OCs. I’m Clinging To That Comfort- Because It’s One Of the Few Comfort Sources I Have Left.

That Was All. If You Have Advice To Even one problem, I Will Be Greatful.

• EchoClaw