Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

1,863 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Wish That Echoes On Zephyr (Wishwhisper)
    December 23, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I wrote an article about a family of leaders, but it isn’t being published. It is either under the name ‘Briar that Embraces the Morning Dew(Briarbloom)’ or ‘Wish that Echoes on Zephyr (Wishwhisper)’. How long will it take until it is published?

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 23, 2018 at 8:03 pm

It’ll likely be published in February ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Wish That Echoes On Zephyr (Wishwhisper)
        December 24, 2018 at 1:19 am

Ok! Thanks and Merry Christmas, Emberdawn!

• Wish That Echoes On Zephyr (Wishwhisper)
        January 10, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Also, can you change it to have my new name on it? I found out I actually have to use Wishpaw.

January 11, 2019 at 1:26 am

I think I put it as Wishpaw in general 😛

• Wishpaw
            January 11, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Thank you!

2. Cat Dreaming on Santa’s head(Dreamcloud/Dream)
    December 25, 2018 at 2:27 pm

If you sent an article without a picture, will there be a picture when published?

School+Inactive Version

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 25, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Yes, we will find a picture for you 🙂

3. Littlefang with a migraine
    December 28, 2018 at 4:00 pm

For my latest article, I must’ve deleted most of my content. Was it there when you got it? I’ll make a part 2 for it, but I’m just checking to see if I made a mistake

Still heir to the heir throne

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 28, 2018 at 4:29 pm

It was like that when we got it ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Littlefang is logged off and has a new kindle
        December 29, 2018 at 1:00 am

Ok, thanks

4. December 30, 2018 at 8:04 am

Embix, my article with Crystie I wrote, I just realized a mistake in it!

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Christmas Cakestar
      December 31, 2018 at 8:29 am

Fixed! 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 1, 2019 at 7:57 am

Wait what Kate how do you know what’s the mistake? It’s “my” changing to “many”!😛

Vouch 4 Sandy & I! <3

January 1, 2019 at 6:22 pm

That’s because there was another comment earlier that pointed out exactly what the mistake was 🙂

5. Gingie 2k 19
    December 30, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Oofity doofity Embix you said that you didn’t see my article on dead characters and here it is published 😛

6. January 5, 2019 at 6:50 am

Hey Embix, on my ‘Cats That should have their own super editions or novellas’ or whatever it’s called, can you put Honorable Mentions: Willowshine & Brackenfur At the bottom? Thx, I forgot. Btw when is it going to be published if you know😊

January 5, 2019 at 9:35 pm

It’s not going to be published because it doesn’t meet the minimum word count of 250 words ^^

• January 6, 2019 at 4:08 am

I thought it was 350 words🤔

January 6, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Nope, it was actually less than 300, if I remember correctly.

• January 10, 2019 at 4:29 am

It actually says 350 words on the instructions

7. January 9, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Question. When I have to put my name, do I put what Is shown in the top right corner or the username from BlogClan? Also, do I have two articles waiting to be published for you, Emeber? I posted on on Firestar and one about mates or something. Deserving mates or undeserving mates(Not the exact name of them!) I need to know!

Santa Paws wants cookies!

January 9, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I don’t understand what you mean… do you mean in the name section? If so, please put your BlogClan name (Spottedpaw)!

And yes, they’re both going to be published this month!

• January 15, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Thank you so much, Ember! I have never told you how great your name is! Well, now I am. It’s very pretty. I hope I get a lot of people to look at my article. Did you like them? I was meaning to say, my username that I use to log into BlogClan isn’t Spottedfern or Spottedpaw. I get it now, but I was just asking before so they could get published properly and I was just seeing if I put the right name in.

Everyone!!! I have posted two articles on Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar and cat mates! Please read them when they are published. It’ll be this month! I am so exited! My first two articles ever! If I continued on and on to much, please tell me and give some advice! It wasn’t easy, but I like BlogClan and I want to share with my Clan! Thanks for all of the support, all cats!

Special thanks to Emberdawn, Crystie, Aster, and Wolfie. Emberdawn has always been so patient and kind to us all. Wolfie is always so smart and supportive. Crystie is always so happy and joyful. She encouraged me to get a nickname and a Gravatar!

Thanks to you all specially! 😉

Santa Paws wants cookies!

8. January 10, 2019 at 4:39 am

So I resubmitted it. Is it good to go? Btw if you don’t mind, I had another article idea so I’d like to submit that.😁

9. January 13, 2019 at 6:55 am

I submitted part 1 to an article series I plan to do called “Splitting Spiels”! Was it submitted and if so, when will it be published? (I haven’t written part two yet so that’s mainly why I’m asking)

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

January 16, 2019 at 10:29 pm

In February, I believe!

10. January 15, 2019 at 4:05 pm

So, can you make an article that isn’t Fan Fiction, but different cats are talking? Maybe you act as a different cat? Not quoting, but something like this:

Spottedpaw/fern(Spotsy) wonders what it’s like when you go to StarClan and you’ve had multiple mates.

Spottedleaf: “How are you today, Flametail?”

Flametail: “Fine, what do you need?”

Spottedleaf: “Nothing. Well, yeah, something. I want to know what different cats think when they had a mate, then moved on. Will you join me?”

Flametail: I’m busy, ask Oakheart, he’s over there.” *Flametail flicks his tail towards where Oakheart and Windflight were sharing tongues*.

*Spottedleaf pads towards them*.

Spottedleaf: Hello, Oakheart, Windflight. I would like to see what cats do when they choose a cat over another after having more than one mate.”

Oakheart: “Sure. Windflight here may have some experience…”

Windflight: “Okay. Well, Poppydawn was my mate and then I went to Rainfur. I didn’t love Poppydawn as much as Rainfur.”

Spottedleaf: “Well, I mean Poppydawn didn’t die did she?”

Windflight: “No. I just left her.” *Windflight looked genuinely apologetic*.

Spottedleaf: “Oh, well, uh, I’ll move onto…Appledusk!” *Spottedleaf leaves the scene that was awkward, Oakheart is next to her, he kept his promise, he was going with her*.

I’ll do more because I’m actually interested, but it’ll be on the Fan Fiction Page. But is that aloud in an article?

Santa Paws wants cookies!

January 15, 2019 at 4:27 pm

I mean, technically we’ve had articles like that called skits, so I think yes as long as they meet the min 350 words.

• January 15, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Okay, thanks! May I see the articles, or do you know the names? Please and thanks! I just submitted an article, picture article, but I use the word counter and I did more than 350 words. Would that count, if you don’t mind to look!

Santa Paws wants cookies!

January 16, 2019 at 12:18 am

You physically can’t see the articles until they’re published, but they’ll be published soon! One is “Bound by our Bond” and the other is “Rusty, Firepaw, Fireheart, and Firestar: How big is this change?”

And I did have a look. Technically, it’s actually 345 words because links don’t count, but since I’ve put you through this once already, I’ll let it slide. Keep that in mind when making another picture article ^^

Edit: Actually, I’m unable to open the pictures to download them. Do you have links to other versions of them where I can download them?

• January 16, 2019 at 3:32 pm

No, but how do I put in actual pictures without doing that? All I did was go on google, look it up, and drag the picture to the article! I’ll not do that again if I can’t figure out how to drag normal pictures there. In all, don’t try to do anything with that one, just delete it or forget about it! Sorry, but I love writing articles and those two are very important since they’re the first. I am exited to see if people read it and comment, I take pride in my work. I do Fan Fictions and-, never mind, you really don’t care!

😀 🙂 😛

Santa Paws wants cookies!

January 16, 2019 at 10:18 pm

I’m… unable to get any of the pictures, actually, because the links just redirect me to pinterest immediately, so I can’t download them from there.

What you have to do is open the link that Google gives you. This means that you have to open the image in Google, and then click “Visit” (it has a little globe icon beside it), and then right-click the image to get the image URL. Unfortunately, this doesn’t work on Pinterest, so if you get directed to Pinterest, you’ll have to click on the image to find where the poster originally got the image from, and then get the image URL from that source website.

And, yes, I have seen your fanfictions while modding 😛 You are right, though – fanfiction can’t be published as articles!

11. January 16, 2019 at 3:36 pm

But how do I put in pictures? Or what links? I did the Squirrelflight, Brambleclaw, and Ashfur one, but it wasn’t published, I got to see my pictures that I put in there, but I forgot how I did it!

Santa Paws wants cookies!

January 16, 2019 at 10:27 pm

I’m not really sure myself.

12. January 16, 2019 at 3:36 pm

I am going to publish a skit, if that’s okay… 😉

Santa Paws wants cookies!

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      January 16, 2019 at 10:24 pm

No. No it’s not okay. Not at all 😉

What an awkward situation

• January 17, 2019 at 1:48 pm

Foxie! Hello, and very funny…read my new article!!!!!!! I saw it before I logged in and got on and read my own article! Read! Please! Not just Foxie, any cat who’s interested!!! I am soooo exited!

It’s called “Bound by our Bond by Spottedpaw” Another should be out soon, called “Rusty, Firepaw, Fireheart, and Firestar: How big is this change?” Not out yet, but soon. I published it around the same time as I did the “Bound by our Bond” thing! First two articles, and I can’t wait to see what cats think!

Santa Paws wants cookies!

13. Viperfrost
    January 16, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Hey, Embix! I was wondering if you might be able to tell me when my article “Parallel Paths: Ravenpaw and Scourge” will be published? It was submitted a couple days after the “Relationship Issues in Warriors: Mates and Families” one, I believe. 🙂 Thanks!

#Vouch4Viper

January 16, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Actually, I don’t believe I received that one.

• Viperfrost
        January 17, 2019 at 4:52 am

O.O Welp, next time I’ll check, I guess.
        I’ll submit it now then, thanks for your help. 🙂
        Also, might you be able to take out my “Tigerstar’s Descendants” article (if you received it, anyway 😛 )? I think I’m going to edit it some more before submitting. Thanks!

#Vouch4Viper