Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

1,748 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. January 17, 2019 at 5:47 am

Hi Embix! Just saying that I drew the picture of our article. And when the article punlish, Sandy and I are apprentice so change it to Crystalpaw and Sandpaw please! 😛

Can't help loving me

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 17, 2019 at 12:45 pm

Got it!

2. January 18, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I will post a skit in a few days! I’ll be off for the weekend, so don’t panic if your favorite tortoiseshell disappears for three days! (Martin Luther King Jr.’s Day!) I am only on this at school, I am a loyal BlogClanner! Embix, when you receive it, please tell me! It may be today, depending on my schedule and when I stop typing here!!! 😛

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

3. Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
    January 20, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Announcement

I had a little discussion with a few people in BlogTeam, and it was ultimately decided that skits (ie, lots of dialogue between characters in a “What if?” scenario or something similar) are considered as fanfiction, and thus are not eligible to be articles. I’m sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who was about to or has already submitted a skit 🙁

Edit: I knew I was forgetting something. The only exception to this is when there’s two or more people writing the same article, where it’s necessary to tell who wrote what ^^

4. January 20, 2019 at 9:36 pm

Do you know when my Blossomfall defense article will be published?

*something interesting*

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 21, 2019 at 12:14 am

Tomorrow!

5. Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    January 21, 2019 at 9:46 pm

When will my Briarlight article get published? Thanks ahead.

6. January 23, 2019 at 12:57 am

Hi Embix! I resubmitted my Cats i think should have their own super editions and novellas article and two other articles, part 1 & 2 of Warrior cat Genetics or something like that. If you don’t mind, i’d like to ask if they’ve been accepted and if they have, when are they going to be published? Thx

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 24, 2019 at 12:19 am

Unfortunately none of them can be published. None of the three articles are over 350 words, though I could combine the genetics articles into one that makes one article that’s over 350 words.

• January 24, 2019 at 12:21 am

Oofity 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• February 1, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Okay, thank you. I was confused before cause I thought it was supposed to be UNDER 350 words. But it was otherwise. Thank you❤️

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
          February 2, 2019 at 4:22 am

Nah, it says “at least” at the top of this page, and I think we have multiple warnings on this page about articles not being published if they’re under 350 words 😛

7. January 29, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I’m planning an article for Mother’s Day; when do you think I should submit it so it’ll get published around or on Mother’s Day?

*something interesting*

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 29, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Well, you can submit it now and I can schedule it specifically for Mother’s Day 🙂

8. January 29, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Hey Embix or any other article based mod 😛

How many articles are you allowed per month ? Because I have soooo many ideas !
    Just wondering !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 30, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I think our safe bet is 3 or so 🙂

9. January 30, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Embix, I had posted an article in the Defence of Blossomfall and Millie, Was it accepted?

What year is it and did I die

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 31, 2019 at 12:12 am

10. February 3, 2019 at 11:11 pm

How did you become a mod, Embix? I’m curious. 🙂

*something interesting*

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 4, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Wrong page for this 😛 this page is for article-related questions only.

Regardless, I actually applied! There was a shortage of moderators a while back so applications opened to get more. Icy, Russet, Cypress, and I were all chosen to become moderators. Nowadays, we just have discussions with each other about potential mod candidates before coming to a decision 🙂

11. February 6, 2019 at 5:56 pm

I want to make an accompanying PMV with my article, but the PMV might take a while, so is it ok if I submit my article first so it can be published on Mother’s Day, then when I’m done with my PMV ask a mod to insert the link into my article?

*something interesting*

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 6, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Yes, that’s alright 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

12. Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
    February 6, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Was my twenty questions article ever accepted? I wrote it around June or July, and it’s still not posted 😛

Cheet4SW

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 6, 2019 at 10:27 pm

We announced a while ago that those types of articles like no longer be accepted, as they seem more like comments than articles ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

13. Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
    February 9, 2019 at 1:33 am

Hey Embix, I recently wrote an article on Ashfur, but something weird happened. It appears on the front page of the blog but not in articles. Is something glitching?

Oh boy howdy...

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 9, 2019 at 1:45 am

…..well that’s because I picked the wrong tag 😛 I’ll go fix that now!