Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

1,359 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Avatar
    December 14, 2018 at 6:09 pm

happy

hiwbb

I am back!!!

2. Avatar
    December 14, 2018 at 6:09 pm

happy

hay

I am back!!!

3. Avatar
    December 15, 2018 at 6:09 am

Excuse me, but I submitted two articles recently (one is about my favorite characters and the other is about my least favorite characters) and I was wondering when they would be coming out? I have a feeling they would be coming out in February or even early March, but I just wanted to make sure. Thank you in advance!

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 16, 2018 at 11:28 pm

Actually, they’d be coming out in January (least favourite characters) and February (favourite characters) 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

December 17, 2018 at 6:13 am

I was sort of close? Thank you anyways.

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

4. Avatar
    December 15, 2018 at 10:58 am

Embix!

Can't help loving me

5. Avatar
    December 16, 2018 at 4:23 am

Embix, sorry to ask this again but when is me and Sandy’s article published? We are excited😛

Can't help loving me

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 16, 2018 at 11:29 pm

Either it’s already published, or it wasn’t submitted, because I don’t see it in the scheduled nor the pending list of articles ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

6. Avatar
    Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
    December 16, 2018 at 6:38 pm

Just as I submitted I realized that in the article I submitted instead of Does Briarlight deserve to be reincarnated, I wrote Does Briairlight deserve to be reincarnated (or something, I just remember that there was a plus i somewhere in Briarlight). Can someone please change that?
    Another question is, will that article be published I forgot to use the word count.

Oof....

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 16, 2018 at 11:14 pm

It’ll be fixed, don’t worry 🙂

And yes, it will be published! The minimum word count is 350, and you had 421!

Writer, photographer, mod

Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
        December 17, 2018 at 9:44 pm

Thank you Embix. 🙂

Oof....

7. Avatar
    Windsong
    December 16, 2018 at 7:46 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I submitted an article about Briarlight. I was just wondering why it isn’t on BlogClan yet??
    Thanks! x

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 16, 2018 at 11:13 pm

When you submit an article, they go into a pending list of articles who need to be read over and scheduled by a mod, as well as being attached with that little summary at the beginning and a picture. Not to worry, we’ve received your article, and it’ll likely be published in January ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

Windsong (Windpaw)
        December 16, 2018 at 11:41 pm

Thanks!

8. Avatar
    Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
    December 17, 2018 at 9:43 pm

Hey mods, did you get my article on Onestar,because I’m a little worried the former glitched!

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 17, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Writer, photographer, mod

9. Avatar
    Frosted Gingerbread
    December 18, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Is it just me, or has the coming soon box disappeared completely?

10. Avatar
    Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
    December 21, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Hey embix! I just thought I would ask this bE fore I wasted your time submitting an article that may not fit the guidelines sooooooo would an article taking about LGBT warrior cats headcanons be published or not ?
    Thanks !
    (I thought it would be better to check first rather than submit)

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 21, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Yes, as long as it is appropriate (ie, no slander on LGBT, no racial/sexual/etc slurs) and meets the minimum word count!

Writer, photographer, mod