Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

1,710 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Gingerpaw/fur
    April 26, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Could you not sumbit my article best warrior cats in the second series?

• Birchfoot
      April 26, 2019 at 9:16 pm

We received your article about the best warriors in the second series – do you want us to remove/not schedule it? Is there any particular reason? 🙂

• Gingerpaw(fur)
        April 27, 2019 at 5:23 pm

It was one of the first articles I wrote and looking back to it I want to add some more stuff to it.

• Birchfoot
          April 28, 2019 at 3:06 pm

I read through your article and I think it’s pretty good!! But if you want to add some more stuff in and send it again, I can make a note to myself for now to not schedule the old one if that’s ok? 🙂

2. April 28, 2019 at 12:15 am

Hey Birchy! Do you know when Part 2 of my Warriors MAPs article will come out? I feel bad for making people wait so long between parts 1 and 2 rip 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Birchfoot
      April 28, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Hey! The article hasn’t been scheduled yet, so I can’t say exactly when it’ll come out, but my best guess would be sometime after May? 🙂

3. April 28, 2019 at 12:08 pm

Havs you gotten my Hawkfrost article? And also, is this ok if I’ll send you a link with the picture i want to added soon? It’s a Hawkfrost drawing that I’m working on

An everlasting piece of art

• Birchfoot
      April 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Hi Cloudy, I couldn’t find an article about Hawkfrost, so I don’t think we got it. If you’d like, you can try sending it again and if you want to add a picture, you can paste the link to it at the bottom of your article and we’ll include it 😀

• April 28, 2019 at 4:21 pm

It’s named Taking a look at Hawkfrost through other warrior cats characters – part 2

An everlasting piece of art

• Birchfoot
          April 28, 2019 at 4:43 pm

We got your article. But did you still want to add in your picture? Because I didn’t see a link to your Hawkfrost drawing included? 😀

• Cloudy the sleepy furball
            April 28, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Oh oopsie! I don’t have it not thus computer, would you mind if I’ll attach it tomorrow?

• Birchfoot
              April 28, 2019 at 8:29 pm

That should be okay? 🙂

• April 29, 2019 at 12:10 pm

I believe that my computer killed it because I can’t find it…. Just pick your own random image for it, sorry

An everlasting piece of art

• Birchfoot
                  April 29, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Aw, I’m sorry to hear that!! 🙁 <3

• Cloudy the sleepy furball
                  May 1, 2019 at 1:33 pm

That might sound really annoying…. but I remade the Hawkfrost drawing, so perhaps you can include it? Here’s the link: https://blogclan-2.fandom.com/wiki/File:Hawkfrost.png
                  Sorry for all the troubles I’m giving you 😛

• Birchfoot
                  May 1, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I’m sorry, Cloudy, it wouldn’t let me upload your picture to the article? 🙁

• Birchfoot
                  May 3, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Hey Cloudy! Goldi figured out how to upload your drawing so it’s added to your article! 😀

4. Moonstripe
    May 5, 2019 at 12:14 am

If it’s not any trouble, can you not post my “do warrior names have a meaning” article. I re-read it on my laptop and think it needs work.

• Birchfoot
      May 5, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Okay 🙂

5. Moonstripe
    May 5, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Thanks 🙂

6. May 6, 2019 at 3:39 am

Embix or Birchy:

So I finished my PMV, but there’s only one problem: uploading it to youtube. I use the song “Rockabye” for my PMV. I have seen countless people use popular songs for warriors amvs, pmvs, and maps, and not get reported for copyright, so I wonder: what would be the best way to avoid copyright infringement? Any law to cite or would the video itself be acceptable? I’m not expecting tons of views and I’m definitely not monetizing

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• Embers on a Spring Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 6, 2019 at 1:24 pm

You can put this in the description:
      “Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”

That, according to a forum post I googled, saves a lot of non-monetized videos from being copyrighted. If the PMV includes any art that isn’t yours or characters you didn’t create, state who owns it if you know, (ex: all characters belong to Erin Hunter).

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

7. May 6, 2019 at 5:05 am

Hey Embix, do you know when my Why I love Thorn x Blossom article will come out? Thank you!!!

• Embers on a Spring Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 6, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Later this month 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

8. Pineblossom is officially a mentor!
    May 6, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Hey embix or birchy, when is my article on siblings going to be published?

young, scrappy and hungry

• Embers on a Spring Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 6, 2019 at 1:20 pm

June, I believe 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

9. May 6, 2019 at 4:46 pm

MY PMV IS FINALLY DONE!!! YAY!!! 😀

Embix or Birchy, here is the link so you can add it to my article: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q98ejbI85s&feature=youtu.be

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• Embers on a Spring Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 6, 2019 at 9:21 pm