Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

2,558 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Dewfeather and my friend Spiritflower
    March 10, 2020 at 1:38 am

What articles have I posted?
    I can’t remember them all 🙂
    Thanks

My name is Inigo Montoya

• March 10, 2020 at 4:28 am

In no particular order:
      – Saddest deaths in the books
      – Did Ashfur deserve to go to StarClan?
      – Who is father to Gray Wing?
      – Worst parents
      – Should the clans merge

And that’s all the ones we have 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Dewfeather and my friend Spiritflower
        March 10, 2020 at 9:41 pm

I think there was one about kittypet in shadowclan. Thanks for telling me those.
        🙂

My name is Inigo Montoya

• March 10, 2020 at 10:31 pm

Yes, that one too 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Dewfeather and my friend Spiritflower
            March 22, 2020 at 2:04 am

I don’t know about the Ashfur in Starclan
            I know another Dewfeather posted that a few years back

My name is Inigo Montoya

2. March 10, 2020 at 3:53 pm

So I wrote a couple articles but I don’t recall what combination of the articles I have actually submitted 😛 it seems to have slipped my mind I’m not even sure if I submitted any of them 😛

Could you perhaps tell me what of these have I submitted already, if any?:
    -Inbreeding in Shadowclan
    -Inbreeding in Skyclan
    -Bramblestar’s family tree with real genetics

Thanks 🙂

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• March 10, 2020 at 7:28 pm

You’ve submitted inbreeding in ShadowClan and Bramblestar’s family tree with real genetics, but not inbreeding in SkyClan 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Windstream
      March 16, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Did my Firestar article meet requirements? I worked a whole month on it and I want people to see my opinion on Firestar. How many pending currently?

3. LazyKat
    March 11, 2020 at 6:20 am

Yay 😁 I submitted my first valid article that can actually
    be published!

4. LazyKat
    March 11, 2020 at 11:02 pm

Hello? Bichfoot or Emberdawn? I wrote an article that had 357 words but I think that for some reason the last part might have disappeared and I didn’t notice and accidentally submitted it. What do I do?

5. Night-tail
    March 12, 2020 at 12:08 am

How many articles are you in progress of reviewing, Emberdawn? (other than mine)

Night-tail

• March 12, 2020 at 12:39 am

Well I’m not scheduling any articles at the moment 😛 There are 16 currently pending (they have yet to be scheduled), both of yours included!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• LazyKat
        March 12, 2020 at 4:35 am

Did you receive my Saddest Deaths article?(the new one) If so, about how long will it be until it’s published?

• March 12, 2020 at 4:40 am

In a few months, I think 🙂 Also, it says 5 deaths in the title, 10 in the body, and you only wrote 5. Do you want us to change the numbers to match 5?

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• LazyKat
            March 12, 2020 at 4:48 am

Sure! I accidentally typed 10 and forgot to change it so………….

6. Moonmist
    March 13, 2020 at 10:12 am

Hi sorry for bothering you but I am confused. It said yesterday that My Thoughts On The Clans by Moonmist was on the coming soon thing, but now it’s Top Ten Favourite Cats

• Birchfoot
      March 13, 2020 at 4:06 pm

the coming soon list for articles is actually a few days behind, if that makes sense. So it’ll list articles coming up in the next few weeks, but not the ones that are slotted to come out in the next few days. Its function is more to remind/encourage people to look out for those articles in the next month-ish, rather than be a definite list of ones coming out next

your article about the clans is still going to come out soon – no need to worry 🙂

• Moonmist
        March 13, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Thank you!
        Hey this is the first time I’ve ever pressed the reply button

• Birchfoot
          March 14, 2020 at 2:43 am

🙂

7. Turtlepaw/ dapple.
    March 13, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Hey Emberdawn or Birchfoot, did you get my article? It’s called “The Top Five Saddest Deaths In The Dawn of the Clans Era.” Did it meet the word requirement?

• Birchfoot
      March 13, 2020 at 4:07 pm

yes and yes 🙂

8. LazyKat
    March 15, 2020 at 6:53 pm

Hello? I found an awesome poem that I want to use in my articles but I need clarification on whether it’s okay or not. If I’m not allowed to put all of it, can I put part of it?

P.S. I’m using my dad’s email now but I’m still the same person!

• March 15, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Well, as long as you credit the original author, it should be fine 🙂 Although, there’s a good chance that we won’t count it in the total word count when we run it past our requirements ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• LazyKat
        March 15, 2020 at 10:43 pm

OK but for now I want to do a different topic😅🙄😅🙄

9. Brightpaw
    March 16, 2020 at 3:11 pm

I submitted my first article! Emberdawn or Birchfoot? Did you see it? How many have you got pending? And why does it take this time to be published? And I also sent another one with image, could you post that one instead of the first one?

• Birchfoot
      March 16, 2020 at 4:46 pm

We got your post! And I’ll make sure to include the image you wanted when I schedule it

there’s 22 pending right now, with a bunch more scheduled. The reason we stagger them for every other day is so that we don’t run into periods of time without any articles. It doesn’t take a long time to get them ready for publishing; however, if we posted them all when they were submitted, there’d be periods of time where tons of articles would come out followed by no articles for how ever long. It’s kept to every other day for consistency 🙂

10. Windstream
    March 16, 2020 at 9:55 pm

I am making why I think Firestar is overrated.

11. Windstream
    March 16, 2020 at 10:02 pm

I am making my first article so please read it. I am working really hard on it and I want the work to pay off.

12. LazyKat
    March 16, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Did my article on cross-Clan relationships meet the word requirement?

• March 17, 2020 at 3:12 am

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• LazyKat ( obviously cuz I’m lazy)
        March 17, 2020 at 6:07 pm

YAYYYY! (I’m too lazy to check myself!😝)

• March 17, 2020 at 7:52 pm

In the future, we would prefer it if you check it yourself ^^ We always check the word count just in case, but if you check it yourself, it does show how responsible you are 😉

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

13. Windstream
    March 16, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Birch foot or Emberdawn I, Windstream just submitted my Why I Think Firestar is Overrated, article. Please read it. I hope you like it. Enjoy!