Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

2,600 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Moonmist
    March 17, 2020 at 4:03 pm

What articles have I submitted? I can’t remember them.

2. LazyKat
    March 17, 2020 at 6:30 pm

How do you paste a link to your article?

3. LazyKat
    March 17, 2020 at 9:09 pm

For the images I’m guessing?

• March 17, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking 😛 If you mean, how do you put a link to an image in your article for us to use, just copy-paste the image URL and the original artist if you know it and put it at the bottom of your article when you submit it! Otherwise, we will pick an image for you 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• LazyKat
        March 18, 2020 at 1:18 am

I’m….not sure what a URL is? (Sorry I’m only in elementary school!😉)

• March 18, 2020 at 1:32 am

A URL is the address of a web page 🙂 “google.com” is a URL, so is “www.blogclan.katecary.co.uk”! You can find a web page’s URL by looking at the top of your browser – usually, there’s a bar where you can see the address. Click on it and highlight the text there, then right-click and select “copy” OR press “ctrl-c” on your keyboard (two different keys) 🙂 Then, you can paste (right-click and select paste OR press “ctrl-v”) that anywhere!

To find the URL of an image on Google images, you can look for an image you like and then click on it to make Google show a bigger version of the image with details on where it’s from and related images. Then, right-click (or press and hold on mobile) and select “Copy image address”. That will copy the image’s URL, and then you can paste it into your article!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

4. Night-tail
    March 18, 2020 at 12:07 am

How many articles are you going through right now? (Other than mine, sorry I posted so fast)

Night-tail

5. Thundeblaze
    March 19, 2020 at 7:44 pm

are u allowed to say flippin

Click me name mateys

6. Thundeblaze
    March 19, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Kay thanks

Click me name mateys

7. Thundeblaze
    March 19, 2020 at 10:43 pm

MY WHOLE ARTICLE DIDNT SAVE

Click me name mateys

• Lightningkit
      March 24, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Annoying technology reloading pages that you didn’t want to reload. 🙄

8. Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
    March 21, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Are you allowed to put hell in it?
    Because if we’re not, can you edit that bit out of the article I just submitted.

Click my name!

• March 21, 2020 at 9:18 pm

If it’s being used in a religious sense, (ie Hell, the underworld, etc), then yes but with caution. Otherwise, if used as a swear or exclamation, no.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

9. Silverfrost20
    March 22, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Hello! Could you please tell me around when my post will be published. (I literally just submitted it, lol.) Also, could you please put a good picture for my article, ’cause I literally had no ideas. Thanks!

A Diamond in the Rough

• March 22, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Somewhere in May, I’d say 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Silverfrost20
        March 23, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Okay, thanks! I’m not complaining or anything, but why does it take so long? I just want to know the process.

A Diamond in the Rough

• March 23, 2020 at 3:58 pm

We publish articles every other day 🙂 So, that’s just how many articles have been submitted before yours!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Silverfrost20
            March 23, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Ohhhh, I see. Thank you!

A Diamond in the Rough

10. Spottedpaw/fern (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Also, I used to know all of the italics and bold HTML things, but I’ve forgotten! Could someone please help me?

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

11. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Okay, what happens if I put spoilers in my articles? Do I warn everyone first? Or is it not allowed at all?

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

12. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 4:45 pm

The guide was very helpful! Thanks, Embix! That is still your nickname, correct? 😀

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

13. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Hello! Can an article be deleted? If so, PLEASE delete all of mine. I think there was only two. “Rusty, Firepaw, Fireheart, and Firestar: How big is this change?” Was one, and the other was something like “The Bonds that Bind Us Together,” I’m not sure. Those are SO old and so terrible.

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬