Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

2,584 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Thank you! I am making a new one soon!

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

2. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 25, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Did you get that? I just submitted my article! I remembered to copy it so if it didn’t go through, I could paste it back and try again. It’s VERY long, but please read it all of the way through, whoever the moderator is that sees this. I worked so hard, I started it about three hours ago and just finished. I requested an edit in case something needed to be fixed, but I’m sure that everything’s fine. Thanks!

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• March 26, 2020 at 12:41 am

Well, you didn’t have to bold and italicize everything in this comment 😛 We see almost every comment on the articles page 🙂 But yes, we got it!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

3. March 26, 2020 at 12:45 am

Can you please stop the spam monster? 😛

Clo4SW

4. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 26, 2020 at 4:15 pm

Yeah. Sorry! That comment was a bit overkill. I was just so excited! Like, a year ago after I posted my first two articles, they were terribly written, things were disorganized, spelled wrong, etc. This one, I hope, is much better, and much longer! I doubt many people will read all of the way through, because of its lengthiness. Thanks! Did you read it? Do the moderators read every article all of the way through? If so, did you like it? I used SO much detail, I shocked myself.

• March 26, 2020 at 8:41 pm

When people just ask us to check if it was sent properly or if it’ll be published, we usually just skim the article and wait until we schedule it to properly read it through, but yes we do read every article all the way through.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

5. LazyKat
    March 26, 2020 at 4:29 pm

I literally just submitted my article, and I’m not complaining, but again, when will my article come out?

• Birchfoot
      March 30, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Again, I can’t answer that right now until we schedule it. If I had to guess, I’d say at least 1 – 2 months if you just submit it; however, as I said, it’s hard to tell until we’ve scheduled it

6. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 26, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Yeah. I did overkill that comment, just a bit. 😀 Sorry! I hope it gets read all of the way through, for it is very long! People might see it and just put “Good article!” in the comments, although they scarcely read it. I worked very hard on that, and used A LOT of detail. I hope people take the time to read it.

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• March 26, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Remember to click the reply button 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
        March 26, 2020 at 5:30 pm

Oh, yeah! DUH! Sorry.

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

7. Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
    March 26, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Hi Birchy or Embix
    So I was just wondering: can mods still submit fan articles? Or is that just something that us non- mods can do?

• March 26, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Anyone can submit articles! In my case, I haven’t submitted a single one because I’m lazy and uncreative 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
        March 27, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Good. I might want to be a mod one day, so I just wanted to make sure. 🙂

• March 27, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Ambitious! We will have to see 🙂 BlogTeam chooses new moderators very carefully and fairly rarely…

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
          March 28, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Ooh, as Embix said, very ambitious! I’d love to be a moderator myself because I’m very patient and calm, but I went inactive for the longest time, so it may take a while to gain back my popularity and trust. Only a few people remembered me, because of the many newer members. I also very rarely make grammatical errors. So I’d be good for posting articles and whatnot. One day, Turtlepaw! If you believe, I know you can do it! Just be polite, respectful, and gentle with everyone, and soon one day, something will happen! I’m rooting for you!

Turtlepaw! Turtlepaw! Turtlepaw!

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
            March 28, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Thanks.

• Silverfrost
          March 29, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I might try to be a mod later on too! 🙂 We can rule BlogClan side by side! (Well, not rule, but… you know what I mean, don’t you?) <3

A Diamond in the Rough

• Riverpond
            April 13, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Yep

Looking 4 a mentor

8. March 27, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Did you get my article about Oscar and Darktail? It’s called Oscar and Darktail: are they one and the same? or something like that.

Click my name!

9. Redfur
    March 28, 2020 at 12:10 am

How long does it usually take for an article to be published?

• March 28, 2020 at 1:22 am

Right now, I think it takes about one to two months if your article passes all the requirements and is appropriate for the blog 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Redfur
        March 28, 2020 at 1:27 am

Ok, thank you.

10. March 28, 2020 at 7:18 pm

Is my article about Darktail and Oscar being published?

Click my name!

11. LazyKat
    March 29, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Again, I’m not trying to complain but when will my article be published? ( the new one )

• Birchfoot
      March 29, 2020 at 3:30 pm

what’s it called?

12. LazyKat
    March 29, 2020 at 6:31 pm

I think it was 5 hated Queens That Really Don’t Deserve The Hate That They Get which I submitted a few minutes ago lol

• Birchfoot
      March 29, 2020 at 7:59 pm

It’s hard to tell if you just submitted it, since it’s not scheduled for a specific day yet. We have to manually schedule all of the articles that are submitted so before we get the chance it’s hard to guess when it’ll come out

13. LazyKat
    March 29, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Also, what article of mine is closest to publishing and when will it be published? (It doesn’t have to be exact just how many months)

• LazyKat
      March 29, 2020 at 6:42 pm

I forgot about the reply button😛😅

• Birchfoot
      March 29, 2020 at 7:59 pm

We don’t have any scheduled articles by you yet – they’re all still pending, so it’s hard to say exactly when they’re going to be published