Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

2,569 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. June 9, 2020 at 2:39 pm

Will my article on Brackenfur be published and if so, when?

Also, how many articles are currently in pending? I’m just interested. There must be LOADS.

Click my name!

• June 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Yes and we’re not sure yet since it hasn’t been scheduled.

There are currently 60 or so pending articles, including any duplicates and articles that don’t meet the requirements. The scheduled articles go up until partway through October, so all of those pending articles will come out anytime between October and possibly January or February.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

2. June 9, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Hey! Did you get my Darkstripe article? If so, so you have a date for it?

Try me, Beyoncé.

3. Jetkit
    June 9, 2020 at 7:42 pm

How do you make a article it just tells you what you should do how do actually make one and submit it ?

• June 11, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Hm, I guess it’s sort of like writing an essay? I’ve already explained how to submit it, I believe 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

4. Jetkit
    June 10, 2020 at 2:17 am

How do you make an article

• June 10, 2020 at 2:50 am

You can pick a topic relating to Warriors in some way that you want to write about, and then write! After that, you can submit your article using the submission form above. In order for it to be published, it must be at least 350 words long, be about Warriors in some way, and be appropriate for the blog.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Jetkit
        June 10, 2020 at 4:14 am

How do you do that like how do you start I can’t any links that will do that

• June 11, 2020 at 1:59 pm

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question?

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• June 11, 2020 at 7:21 pm

I’m trying to understand your question as best I can.

You can start writing anywhere. A piece of paper(might not be the best option but yknow), a google doc(my preffered way), or you can even type directly into the boxes and submit it from there.

If you start on a google doc or microsoft word make sure you check for typos and then copy and paste it into the “post content” box. Alternatively you can type directly there.

To check if you have atleast 350 words use this link- https://wordcounter.net/ and if you have a google account just go to drive.google.com to start a document there. 🙂

I hope this wasn’t too confusing and I hope it helps 😛

5. June 10, 2020 at 1:26 pm

Did you get my article on songs in Warriors part 2?

Click my name!

6. Crookedshade
    June 12, 2020 at 9:17 pm

hey did my article meet req

7. ѕℓαтєραω
    June 18, 2020 at 12:34 am

Did you get my article about villains (title is Where Did All The Villains Go)? Just checking 🙂

♔ Have a nice day ♔

8. Dusky is... scared that that version of her article will be published
    June 18, 2020 at 6:01 pm

How do I make a change to my article it has some… stuff that needs to be deleted. It was originally a comment on Ebonypaw’s article on Millie defense. Sorry! This is my first artcle and I don’t want to mess it up…

9. Sagekit
    June 18, 2020 at 7:16 pm

Greetings. I sent an article back in February, titled “Tigerclaw vs Brokentail”. Have you received it at all? Or are there some mistakes that need fixing? I have no problem with how long it takes to publish – I know everybody involved dedicates a lot of their time to this, and I’m sure plenty of people have been waiting longer than me. Just need some reassurance that it actually exists and I didn’t forget to press ‘Submit’. Thanks.
    May StarClan light your path,
    Sagekit

Aspiring Medicine Cat.

• June 18, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Hi, Sagekit. Your article was already published back in March 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sagekit
        June 18, 2020 at 7:46 pm

Oh, thanks. Well, that was surprising. Thanks for answering so efficiently.

Aspiring Medicine Cat.

10. June 21, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Will my article on the imposter be published?

Click my name!

11. Sugar Blood
    June 22, 2020 at 5:08 am

um Emberdawn i have a question did my article meet req it was called Who would make a better deputy then Fireheart