Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

2,569 Replies to “Warriors Articles”

1. Leafdapple
    June 23, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Do you have an article called ‘why Tawnypelt is underrated’ by Tawnyleaf? Because if you do could you delete it because that’s my old purrsona – I used to be called Tawnyleaf but the article’s not really relevant? Thanks! 🙂

2. June 24, 2020 at 12:57 am

How long does it take for articles to be made? Also is last words said by warriors in their dying moments a good topic for an article?

Join the rebels!

• June 24, 2020 at 1:55 am

To be made? I have no idea! People can take a day, two days, a week, maybe even a month to write their articles. If you mean, “how long does it take for articles to be published”, right now it’s around 5 to 7 months.

Sounds interesting 🙂 Make sure that it meets the word requirement!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• June 24, 2020 at 2:05 am

Okay thanks (also I meant how long does it take to be published)🙂

Join the rebels!

• lavenderbreeze
        June 24, 2020 at 2:16 am

Hi, sorry to hop on the comment thread, but if articles take around 5 to 7 months to post should I wait until then to post another article? As in like I submitted an article today and I’m interested in writing more but I would like to respect the moderator’s time and also respect that other people need a chance to get in the queue for posting, so I just was wondering what the etiquette is for submitting articles? I just don’t want to submit too many and was considering waiting until my first one was posted before writing another : ) Thanks for helping me out and for doing great work as a mod : )

Rereading: Sunrise

• June 24, 2020 at 2:19 am

Generally, we recommend to try limiting submissions to one or two per month 🙂 That way, it gives adequate time to space out your articles so that other people can submit theirs as well!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• lavenderbreeze
            June 24, 2020 at 2:24 am

Okay thank you so much! I’ll keep that in mind, I really appreciate your advice and I will do that : )

Rereading: Sunrise

• springhare
              June 27, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Yes I will too

3. June 25, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Will my article on Warriors and The Next Step be published?

Click my name!

4. Leafdapple
    June 30, 2020 at 7:07 am

Also just checking, has my article Date or Fate R2 been submitted?

5. Thornfeather
    June 30, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Wait,you mean i can make an article by just doing this:Your Name
    Your Name

Post Title
    Post Title

Post Content
    Post Content
    up there and submitting it?

6. Gingerkit
    July 1, 2020 at 4:29 am

How do you copy your article to past onto the word counter

7. Leafdapple
    July 2, 2020 at 11:20 am

So can skits not get published or do I need to publish them somewhere else?

8. July 2, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Sorry about being a pest, but since it’s July (when my Jayfeather article is being publshed), do you have a specific date now? Also, i don’t now if the request went through, but can you change my Darkstripe article’s title to “Origins of Warriors Part One: Darkstripe”? Thank you so much 😀

Try me, Beyoncé.

9. July 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm

I’m going to ask a quick question (sorry, I’ve been waiting so I don’t annoy you guys too much 🙂 ) did you get my article on songs about warriors part 3?

Click my name!

10. Brightpaw_
    July 3, 2020 at 10:23 am

Do you have my article called ‘ underrated and overhated ‘ sorry, this is my first article and I don’t want to mess it up

Bri ❤

11. July 3, 2020 at 5:09 pm

When writing an article, if I want there to be italics should i use the same code as comments on the blog? Aka. (i) text (/i ) but with the like less/greater than signs of course

Your's truly,
    ~eBay

12. July 4, 2020 at 2:34 pm

Aaaaaa, I’m sorry for bothering you with the same question again!

So, I asked to change my name in the article “An Analysis of Breezepelt and Crowfeather” from “by Stormsong” to “by Needleblaze”. Could you change it one more time, please, to “by Stormtail”? (This should be the last time I change my name; at the very least, for a long time.) Also, would it be possible (since it’s already published) to change the name in “A Defense of Dovewing and Why I Don’t Like Ivypool by Stormsong” to my new name? I mean, I might write a new article as a rewrite of that one someday and just say rewrite in the title or something, since I know what to add and retract and do to make it better, so it’s not a big deal if you can’t 😛

Again, I’d prefer the content within the articles remained the same, even though I think I used my old names in them; I can always clear that up in the comments. 🙂

Thank you so much! I won’t bother you with this again.

Your very own nerd is present.

13. July 4, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Did you get my article “Why We Like Our Favorite Characters”?

Its kinda a big one so I dont want it to get lost

Your's truly,