Warriors Articles

by Hazelburrow

If you want to write about anything in the Warriors universe, now’s your chance! A Warriors Article encompasses anything, for example, “A Retrospective: The Original Series” or “Anticipating Dawn of the Clans”. They will be published as a new post on the blog.

Articles must be AT LEAST AS LONG AS 350 words, or, if you’d rather make a picture article, it must have a theme and a beginning, middle, and end, like this one by Sun For Two

The most important thing to ask yourself before you submit an article: “is what I’ve written an article or a comment?” Try to focus your article on one argument or point of view. e.g. If an article is simply a list of various questions you’ve asked yourself about Warriors – this is a COMMENT not an article.

If you wish to have your article edited by a moderator, format your title like this: “Article title – Request Edit”

We do not publish fan fiction.

This is your chance to make it to the front page of BlogClan!

Here are a few articles you can do, just as a start, if you have no ideas:

Top Five Moments: The Original Series

Analyzing the Character of Firestar

A Look Back at Bluestar’s Prophecy

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

STOP! Is your article 350 words long? If you’re unsure, here’s a handy-dandy word counter to make sure. Click here. A reminder that your article WILL NOT be published if it is under 350 words.

If there is an image you'd like to be posted along with your article, please paste a link to it at the bottom of your post. e.g "http://www.example.com/catpic.jpg"
Please complete the required fields.

Notify of
Kestrel that is very bored(kestrelfeather)
Kestrel that is very bored(kestrelfeather)
October 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Could you guys add pictures to my article how mates are related I just sent it and I don’t know how to post pictures without the link and them showing

October 19, 2020 4:26 pm

If you send a link in an article, it will not automatically turn into an image ^^ But yes, we can add a picture for you!

Willowsilver
Willowsilver
October 19, 2020 12:41 am

I sent two articles between 3 and 5 weeks ago, but neither have been published, does this mean they were rejected?

October 19, 2020 12:58 am
Reply to  Willowsilver

Not necessarily! We have a huge backlog of articles right now – if you submitted an article today, it would not come out until next year! This is even with us scheduling two articles per day starting in November.

I had a look at your two articles. The one about Gierstar will be published, but the one about Warriors and Divergent will not because it does not meet the 350-word minimum. But, it also looks like you might have sent that one in too early? It looks like it was cut off just after Greystripe’s name ^^

Larkfeather whos not very pumped for Christmas because that means cold and snow :P
October 19, 2020 2:13 am

oh boy ok. Like, in June, i submitted an article titled “Just Who is the Brambleposter?” and i realize I made one very tiny mistake. I accidentally said Leafpool’s Hope instead of Squirrelflight’s Hope. Is it possible the mods could change it for me? or would i have to resubmit the entire article? and if so, would the time when it comes out be moved? Or, can I resubmit it with that changed word, and it can replace the old one?
Thank you!

October 19, 2020 2:31 am

Yes, we can change it for you. No, you don’t have to resubmit, but you can, but it would change the time it comes out.

Since your article was already scheduled, I can very quickly change it now 🙂

October 19, 2020 2:52 am

o thank goodness. Thank you, Embix!!! ^^
Also just curious, when will it come out?

October 19, 2020 4:33 am

December

Cherrytuft
Cherrytuft
October 19, 2020 3:57 am

Does every article submitted get published if it fits all the requirements?

October 19, 2020 4:32 am
Reply to  Cherrytuft

Most of them, yes. Sometimes, we may not publish an article if we feel like the content isn’t suitable for the blog or if it takes a tone that isn’t friendly for the blog.

Whitethorn
Whitethorn
October 19, 2020 5:31 pm

What are all the requirements for my blog to get published?

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
October 23, 2020 9:54 pm
Reply to  Whitethorn

It says at the top of the page! 350 words, must be article content instead of comment content, warriors related content 😀

Phoenixflame
Phoenixflame
October 20, 2020 1:54 am

Was my article on Ashfur accepted?
The second submission, not the first. The first was submitted accidentally. The second was the real one.

October 20, 2020 3:15 am
Reply to  Phoenixflame

I believe so 🙂

Phoenixflame
Phoenixflame
October 21, 2020 12:34 am

Around when will it be published?

October 21, 2020 2:15 am
Reply to  Phoenixflame

Sometime next year, I’m afraid.

Phoenixflame
Phoenixflame
October 21, 2020 10:13 pm

The wait time is about four months, so….Februaryish, do you think?

October 21, 2020 11:15 pm
Reply to  Phoenixflame

It’s entirely possible (and very likely) that the wait time is actually much longer than four months since we have so many articles. Try asking us again around February and maybe we will have a date scheduled!

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
October 20, 2020 10:25 am

I put a few links for the images so will that be put in the article in order? And also, do you know when my article will come out? Thanks for your work moddos!

October 20, 2020 4:15 pm

I had a look and yes, I believe they will be put in the places that you specified 🙂 Although, we will have to replace the Ravenpaw one because Warriors Wiki doesn’t allow their art to be used outside of their site ^^

As for when your article will come out, unfortunately, we can’t really estimate when exactly. It’ll come out next year for sure, though!

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 20, 2020 10:39 pm

I’m trying to work on a song article and I have a question. If under each line I add an explanation of how that line fits the warrior cat, would that be enough analysis for it to be accepted? I may change a tiny bit of the lyrics, too, but it would only be a few words changed.

October 21, 2020 11:52 pm

Probably? We’ll have to read it to make sure, but it doesn’t hurt to submit it and ask us if it’ll be allowed ^^

🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 22, 2020 12:03 am

Alright, thanks! 🙂

I’ll submit it once I’m done.

Whiterabbit who was almost too lazy to change her name to something non-halloweeny
White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 21, 2020 1:17 am

Some of my articles are outdated cause we know who the false bramblestar is and we know who the next super edition is about.🙁

October 21, 2020 2:13 am

You’re not alone! Quite a few articles are suffering the same fate…

Windstorm
Windstorm
October 21, 2020 3:39 pm

But it can now be the next next super edition!

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Lol Whitepaw, your picture looks just like my cat

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 23, 2020 6:42 pm
Reply to  Riverstone

Maybe it is your cat😱(but I doubt you post pictures of your cat online and what are the chances that I found a picture of your cat)

Riverstone
Riverstone
October 21, 2020 9:09 pm

I posted an article near the beginning of summer and it hasn’t been posted. I used word counter and I had the right number of words. Is there a reason for this? btw it’s called why Ivypool is better than Dovewing

October 21, 2020 11:28 pm
Reply to  Riverstone

Hi, Riverstone! I can only find one article from you at all and it’s called “best and worst cats (in my opinion)”. Now, I did find an article called “Why Ivypool is better than Dovewing” in the trash but that was written by a Mistyshade in October. Unless you called your Ivypool/Dovewing article something else or submitted it under a different name, I don’t believe we got it ^^.

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 23, 2020 1:53 pm

Hello, Emberdawn! I sumbitted my first article in May, i think? It was under the name Sagepaw. Do you know if and when it will be published? Thank you!

October 23, 2020 3:02 pm

If it was your favourite and least favourite cats, it’ll come out in November!

Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
October 23, 2020 3:49 pm

thank you!

🐇🔥Rabbit Jumping Into Flaming Cauldron🔥🐇
🐇🔥Rabbit Jumping Into Flaming Cauldron🔥🐇
October 23, 2020 4:51 pm

When will my articles come out?

October 24, 2020 8:11 pm

There aren’t any articles of yours that are currently scheduled, so any pending articles from you that are eligible will come out next year.

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 23, 2020 6:51 pm

Do you perhaps know how many articles I’ve submitted to BlogClan?

October 23, 2020 7:02 pm

No, since we don’t have an easy way of counting how many articles have been written by a single person aside from manually counting ourselves and sifting through hundreds of articles ^^

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Hundreds! How many are currently waiting?

October 23, 2020 10:53 pm

187 waiting to be scheduled and 118 already scheduled!

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 23, 2020 11:13 pm

🙀(my mouth literally dropped open)

Brillig
Brillig
October 25, 2020 7:09 pm

Maybe articles should be published more often to free up the backlog? Like once a day instead of once every two days or something?
*Just an idea, don’t mind me.*

October 25, 2020 7:17 pm
Reply to  Brillig

Actually, we already did that! You might have noticed that articles are coming out every day now! Starting November 1st, two articles will come out per day! Although, that still has a lot of articles still waiting… We’re only scheduled up to the end of December with two articles per day, and there are almost 200 pending articles!

Brillig