Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

23,525 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. Monkeyfur
    September 14, 2019 at 10:44 am

Hi, is it okay if I post other stories fanfic on this page or is that not okay?
    Is it okay if I just write my own stories and post it here?

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      September 14, 2019 at 1:03 pm

As long as they’re appropriate!

下雨天的阳光

• Monkeyfur
        September 14, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Ok, thank you!

2. Monkeyfur
    September 14, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Hi, I’ve been working on this for a while, please read it! I hope you like it!

Prologue
    “Please leave me alone,” the burglar screamed as a demon strangled him, “I will give you all the bank money back. I promise, just leave me alone,” The shady figures wearing black cloaks just stood there as his blood oozed out over his bruises and scratches.

“Hand us over the crystal crown, and we’ll let you go,” The leading witch hissed, but the burglar shook his head. The fatter one chuckled lightly, as she rolled up her sleeves, revealing pale white hands, pink fingernails with chocolate dripping down. The bugler tried to run away but rats stopped him.

“Fine,” the burglar said as he threw the crown towards the second shaded figure. But something was stopping him from moving. All around him, the floor was covered in a blanket of slimy and melted chocolate. He tried to step forward, but he couldn’t.

“Not so fast,” the second shaded figure laughed. As she stepped closer to him. He was terrified and the shaded figures liked it. “You’re going to tell us why you stole the crown,” The burglar shook his head once again. “Then you shall feel our wrath,” she threatened as she waved her hands and the rats climbed up his torso. He winced. The demon came closer, and he was still stuck from the chocolate.

“Stop, fine, I will tell you just get these things off me,” He yelled, the rats rolled down and the demon stepped back. He felt relieved. “I stole it from my master’s orders,” Suddenly, the phone rang. The leader picked up the phone from her pocket. The burglar could hear what they were saying.

“There is a new threat, one that is out of our control and something that we have never seen before,” The person said confidently with a slight British accent in his voice, “We will need you to help, our other top agents have tried but they have not responded, you need to work on this now, we will have back up provided for you at the base.”

The leader grinned her wide smile shone in the moonlight. “Don’t worry Fury, you can count on us. We will find out what’s happening, but sometimes you forget that were villains and most of all witches.” At that, the witches laughed…

3. Icepaw(stream)
    September 14, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Before she left, the golden kit looked down. Leapsplash was groaning. Looking in, Leopardkit saw Squirrelpaw helping her up, telling her, “Welcome. If you get hungry, we have enough for you to fill yourself up, as long as you follow our lead.”
    I’ll listen just to find out how they can be full. She noticed the bones around the cave, many broken apart. Also, the ground was much deeper than what it usually was.
    Webnut cracked a bone with her teeth, clawing at the inside while purring, “The inside of the bones is what we’ve used, along with digging below to find prey.”
    Mintmoss murmured, “I can’t believe Furzemist has been able to sneak us extra prey. And then she hunts what she brought us. I’ll bet Poppyripple would be proud of her daughter if she was here.”
    This is important! I need to tell my father, and Sleekwhisker, and Tricklescar, and Darktail and all the other loyal cats!
    Rushing down the side of the den, she yowled, “The prisoners aren’t starving! They have prey, and enough food!” Webnut’s face appeared in the hole in the mud wall, looking worried, upset, and disappointed. Darktail gave a brief nod to the little kit before turning to the prisoners, hissing, “You’re really in hot water now! However you get food, you’ll have a night guard now too!”
    Sleekwhisker asked Leopardkit, “Is there anything else to tell us about the prisoners that you heard?”
    She nodded to the golden tabby. “Furzemist is sneaking prey to them! She was never truly loyal!”
    Furzemist had been sharing a thrush with Grasstem when her name was mentioned. The brown tom picked up the prey and walked over to Flowerpaw, who was happily awaiting his arrival.
    Looking over at them, Treechest whispered to Darktail, who nodded in turn. Jumping onto what had been Highrock, now called the Darkstone, Darktail yowled, “All cats ready to train in the Dark Forest, gather around to hear my news!”
    The cats gathered around the rock, their pelts shiny and looking well fed. Since the Dark Forest cats were already dead, they didn’t need food, meaning the fresh-kill pile was usually full.
    Leopardkit was about to sit down before Treechest nudged her up. “You found this out. You go up there. I know Darktail will be glad to have you announce what you heard. He’ll want to know every detail that you heard.”

How do you make good siggies

4. Bluefire
    September 15, 2019 at 8:22 pm

The small jet-black she-cat crept through the cave, her pelt helping her blend into the shadows cast by the full moon. Her paws tread silently on the damp stone. The only sound was of the little stream, only a couple of pawlengths wide, that trickled down the center of the tunnel, following the patch down to the deepest portions of the catacombs. The stream’s source was the pond at the cave’s entrance, but the she-cat was more concerned with its ending. Minutes passed as she continued to walk quickly but silently down the tunnel, ignoring any offshoots in favor of following the stream. She kept her claws sheathed, knowing that the clicking of claw on stone would echo through the tunnels and wake whatever nightmares slept in the depths. It was risky, she knew, going this deep, but she had to know if the legends were true. As she headed deeper, the tunnels became darker, but soon the strange glowing moss provided enough of a glow to see by. At long last, she reached the end of the tunnel, stopping just before the ground dropped out from under her, a trap for any unassuming trespassers. The stream cascaded downward into a large pool, and glowing moss and fireflies illuminated the massive cavern before her. She found the thin trail down the side of the cavern and picked her way to solid ground, the crescent-moon-shaped patch of land that was eclipsed by the strangely circular pool. At the back of the cavern, where the patch of stone was the thickest, she saw it. The wall was clear of moss, but fireflies hovering close revealed the carvings all over the wall. She remembered the stories her Papa would tell her: how their ancestors plastered thick layers of mud on the walls, then carved out the drawings with their claws before blasting the walls with heavenly fire, burning the mud into stone. Permanent.
    As the took in the wall, she noticed the largest, central carving. A massive serpent was intertwined between all of the carvings, and on it’s head was a mane of feathers that had hints of the colors once stained onto the wall. The Feathered Serpent, a flying snake that was of both heaven and earth. The Serpent was said to have power of creation, and could manipulate the wind. She remembered her father saying that the Feathered Serpent was the one to instruct cats to create these carvings, as well as the many ancient crafts that had been found over the years. But the Serpent wasn’t the only one featured. There was a sketched-in spider web encompassing the entire wall, and in the corner, just barely in view, was a small spider pulling on the strings of the web. The Spider was the companion of the Serpent, and oversaw the telling of stories and legends so that the great works of these immortals and the she-cat’s ancestors were passed down from generation to generation. Other carvings showed the Panther, the Eyeless Dog (brother to the Serpent), the Owl, the Dove (and her son), the Wolf (and his monster children), the Raven (the wolf’s wiser brother), the Leopard, the Sun and Moon (in their many forms), the Monkey, and the Shadow (harbinger of death). All of these she’d heard legends of, but she’d never thought… it was all true. Everything her father had told her was true! As she realized this, one of the fireflies swooped lower, and as she blinked in surprise it landed on her forehead. There was a flash of blinding light, and it vanished. She stumbled, half-blinded by the light, and nearly fell into the pool. When she whirled and found her footing, she was looking down into the water. She gaped at her reflection. Where all of her fur had previously been black, she now had a marking on her forehead, where the firefly had landed. One the center of her forehead was a silvery-white star. And her eyes, previously the ocean’s blueish-green, now had flecks of the same silver. Whipping her head back toward the carving, she saw in the very center: the final story her father had told her before his passing. A cat, black as night, with a silver star on their forehead. The Marked cat, destined to wield the power of the Feathered Serpent and the Spider, of stories and creation. And now… she was marked.
    Unable to believe her eyes, she ran from the cavern, speeding up the tunnel until she came out in the middle of the forest, dawn’s light creeping through the trees. Her father’s story about the Marked cat flashed through her mind. The marking, the prophecy, the trials, the victories, the power. She ran all the way back to her den, never once looking back.

(tips and comments welcome! all of the immortals on the carving wall are connected to actual mythology– see if you can guess who is who)

• Monkeyfur
      September 17, 2019 at 1:24 pm

OOOOOOO this is good!

5. September 16, 2019 at 2:24 am

Should I continue Everwild?

• Monkeyfur
      September 16, 2019 at 3:42 am

YES YOU SHOULD!!!! Continue all of your stories!!!

• Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
        September 16, 2019 at 3:10 pm

I totally agree with Mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursday etc….!

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• September 16, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Okay!😄

6. Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
    September 16, 2019 at 9:39 am

ALLEGIANCES
    SHADOWCLAN
    LEADER HOLLYSTAR–She-cat with pricly, bushy fur
    DEPUTY JAGGEDPEAK–Small gray tabby tom with a limp
    MEDICINE CAT PEBBLEHEART–Tabby tom with white mark on chest
    WARRIORS
    MOUSE-EAR–Big tabby tom with small ears
    MUDPAWS–Black-pawed brown tom
    EAGLEFEATHER–brown-and-white tom with yellow eyes
    APPRENTICE,ICYPAW
    DEWNOSE–tabby-and-white she-cat with bright blue eyes
    STORMPELT–gray tom with blue eyes
    APPRENTICE,STONEPAW
    SKYCLAN

LEADER SPARROWSTAR–Tortoiseshell she-cat.
    DEPUTY QUICKWATER–Gray-and-white she-cat.
    MEDICINE CAT ACORNFUR–Chestnut brown she cat.
    WARRIORS
    STARFLOWER–Golden-and-white tabby she-cat with green eyes.
    NETTLE–Gray and white tom
    FLOWERFOOT-Tan tabby she-cat
    DEWPETAL–Silver and white she cat
    APPRENTICE, FOXPAW
    BiRCH–Brown and white tom
    ALDER–gray and white she cat
    THUNDERCLAN
    LEADER OWLSTAR–Gray tom with big yellow eyes
    DEPUTY BEECHTAIL–Ginger and white she cat
    MED.CAT CLOUDSPOTS–B+W tom
    WARRIORS
    MILKWEED–Black and ginger she cat
    APPRENTICE,LILYPAW
    LEAF–Gray-and-white tom[they often portray him as black and white in the books, but hes gray and white on most of the allegiances! 😛 ]
    PATCHPELT[WHAT?Another Patchpelt?Uhhhh…]–unknown color
    APPLEBLOSSOM–Umm……I cant remember her fursona!!!!!!!
    SNAILSHELL–Dappled gray tom.
    APPRENTICE, TWISTEDPAW
    WINDCLAN
    LEADER GORSESTAR–Gray tabby tom
    DEPUTY SILVERSTRIPE–Gray tabby she-cat
    MED.CATs MOTHFLIGHT–white she cat
    REEDTAIL–Silver taby tom
    [I’ll do the rest later, btw all the apprentices are made up!]

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

7. Monkeyfur
    September 16, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Hi, this is new fanfic I am starting with the cats on BlogClan! Please read it and if you want to add yourself in it tell me!

Prologue:
    It was a cold leaf-bare. There was barely enough prey to feed BlogClan. Lionkit died. My mother, Silverheart died. My friends Rainshine and Pebblepaw got greencough. Sandkit started to cough. BlogClan is failing. And all I can do is watch others around me starve. I wish Blogstar could do something, but the weather is something nobody can change. It just keeps on getting drier, colder and hotter. It’s just climate change. Twolegs do absolutely nothing to change it. At least there are still lots of warriors to continue with the clan.

I am in a battle training session. My mentor, Mapledrift tells me to attack Brairpaw. Briarpaw is an older and great warrior. She can perform tricks that I can’t think of. Maybe it’s just that I’m a worse fighter. Let’s see. I nod my head towards Blossomfire and Mapledrift. Brairpaw does the same. Mapledrift says to get ready. I get into position by crouching down. Blossomfire says go and the battle starts.

I leap onto Briarpaw. Briarpaw falls onto the ground and slashes at my belly. It definitely hurts. I grip Briarpaw’s scruff tighter and shake it. Her head thumps onto the ground multiple times. I laugh, this is the first time I beat Briarpaw. Glancing at Mapledrift, she gives me a nod. I feel proud. Suddenly a cat jumps on me, Briarpaw, I think. I smash onto the ground and before I know it, and I’m defeated. I was the actual one who lost.

I hate that feeling, the feeling that you always lose. But, it doesn’t matter anyway, Mapledrift promised me that I would be the best warrior. Mapledrift is such a great mentor. She is always so supportive. I arrive back at camp and Iceflower tells me to go find some herbs for Rainshine and Pebblepaw. Emberdawn accompanies me which is great. I like Emberdawn, he is friendly, but sometimes, he can be a bit annoying.

Emberdawn talks to me while we walk, he talks about the weather, like I would have too. He is bound to be deputy once Blogstar dies. I think he would be a great one. We arrive at the patch of herbs and I use my mouth to pick some up. Emberdawn does the same. We padded back to camp in silence, I like it, I feel peaceful. Even though the weather is freezing cold. What do you think about climate change? Is there anything I can do to help and change it? What do you do when you feel like you always lose?

• September 16, 2019 at 6:48 pm

I… I’m a girl 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• September 17, 2019 at 12:29 am

Ha HA!! Take that, Monkeypaw! (Not really.)

Ohh, Blossom is my mentor?

卄乇ㄚ

• September 17, 2019 at 12:49 am

Go change the elders’ nest!😛

• Icepaw(stream)
          September 17, 2019 at 2:42 am

I’ll join you Briar 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Monkeyfur
            September 17, 2019 at 11:12 am

Sure, I will write that soon!

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 17, 2019 at 2:41 am

I wonder when I’ll show up 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Monkeyfur
        September 17, 2019 at 6:40 am

Soon, don’t worry, I hope everyone appears in this fanfic!

• September 17, 2019 at 7:14 pm

This is pretty good! 😀

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
        September 18, 2019 at 3:42 am

thank you!

• Dewfrost
      September 17, 2019 at 8:53 pm

I think it’s really good and you should keep working on it

#Potatogang

• Monkeyfur
        September 18, 2019 at 12:46 am

Hi Dewfrost, do you want to be part of my fanfic?

• Bluefire
      September 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Ooh, fun! When do I show up?

• Monkeyfur
        September 18, 2019 at 12:46 am

You actually appear in the next part!

• September 17, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Oh no I get green cough????????? Please don’t make me or Rainie die :((((

I like this! 😀

SrizelFTW

• Dovestream
      September 18, 2019 at 6:15 pm

can i be in it???

8. Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
    September 16, 2019 at 3:17 pm

WARRIORS
    SWIFTMINNOW–Gray and white she-cat
    SLATE–Dark gray she-cat with torn ears, one nicked at tip and one torn, both from fox attacks
    APPRENTICE,TANGLEPAW
    RUNNINGFOX–red tom
    ROCKY–Ginger and white tomcat
    SPOTTEDFUR–I cant remember his colour either!
    APPRENTICE, DARKPAW
    DUSTMUZZLE–Gray tom
    APPRENTICE, FIREPAW
    RIVERCLAN
    LEADER SHATTEREDSTAR–Silver and white tom
    DEPUTY DEW–Gray she cat with bright blue eyes
    MED.CAT DAPPLEPELT–Tortie she cat
    WARRIORS
    STORMSTREAM–Brown tabby she-cat
    NIGHTFROST–Black and white tom
    WOLFWHISKER–Silver she-cat
    APPRENTICE, TANGLEPAW
    COSMICEYES–Dark, shadowy, spotted she-cat[aka my profile image but without the clothes]
    APPRENTICE,FLOODPAW
    THYMEWHISKER–Pale gray tom
    APPRENTICE,FLINTPAW

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

9. Cosmicpaw/Cosmix
    September 16, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Cosmiceyes was running.
    far away from here!

>I<she needed to get away. She was Thymewhisker's mate, but she didn't want to betray him.
    It’s too late for that.
    >I<She found that she wasn't scared. I’m going to start my own Clan. Be my own cat.Find my own way to live….>I <
    Suddenly, a black-and-red tom exploded from the dense, curled ferns. "MMRRRRROOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"
    "Who are you?'' she mewed bravely. Inwardly she was trembling.Who IS this cat?
    He looked enraged and deranged.His one yellow eye glared angrily at her.
    “Get out of DemonClan territory!”he spat.
    DemonClan?What in the name of all cats is demonclan???!!!

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

10. ThunderHeart116
    September 16, 2019 at 6:32 pm

whats the age content for making ur own fanfiction? on blogclan?
    the story content rating?
    Restricted, mature, teen, kid.. etc

Spiritcat'10
    or
    Thunder

• September 16, 2019 at 6:42 pm

I’d say about teen 🙂 Around the level of graphic content that’s included in the Warriors books should set the limit as to how mature stories can get on here!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• September 17, 2019 at 12:30 am

Some stuff gets a bit… graphic.

卄乇ㄚ

• September 17, 2019 at 1:13 pm

….the average and normal amount of graphic you find in a Warriors book 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• September 17, 2019 at 6:10 pm

basically like tigerstars death is the most extreme

and add trigger warnings for stuff too bad

ALSO
            Random thought but my dudes, if there’s depictions of real life illnesses (eg depicting a character with cancer or something) PLEASE put a trigger warning. Some people might have bad experiences and for us hypochondriacs out there (at least me personally) need to prepare ourselves for reading something like that, so and maybe consider not doing so

Somewhere that’s Green

• ThunderHeart116
          September 24, 2019 at 6:32 pm

to be honest…….I like graphic
          lol
          not trying to be psychopath.
          I was just wondering… (I’m bad at making books).. Lm*ao….

Spiritcat'10
          or
          Thunder

11. Monkeyfur
    September 17, 2019 at 3:10 pm

hiiiii Here is the first part of Chapter 1!!!! Hope you like it!!

Chapter 1
    Briarpaw, go with Monkeypaw into the elders’ den to change the elder’s nest. Mapledrift tells me, I follow my orders and walked silently into the elder’s den. You see, I am still tired and upset about the battle with Briarpaw today. My forepaws are stinging with agony, and my legs can barely hold me up. I don’t want to look at Briarpaw, she would mock me again.

Winterwhisper was busy chatting with Moonbreeze. Icepaw is already inside the den with Cedarpaw, both picking up the elder’s ticks. Winterwhisper looks depressed like always, but Moonbreeze, her expression seems happier today. I signal Briarpaw and we place the new moss behind Winterwhisper’s back. That was a tough one since Winterwhisper wasn’t able to get up. Icepaw laughs at that, and I glare at her. But Icepaw isn’t looking at me, she is looking at Cedarpaw, who accidentally made a mark on Moonbreeze’s silver pelt. Moonbreeze doesn’t notice and doesn’t care, but I can tell, Cedarpaw would have been in trouble if he was caught.

In the elders den, Briarpaw and I worked really hard. I leave all sweaty and disgusting and I hate it. Switching the elder’s nests is certainly hard. Briarpaw goes to eat a starling with Icepaw. So I go to find Mapledrift, who I’m hoping will accept my offer. I don’t want to be rejected now.

I find Mapledrift in the medicine cat’s den. Iceflower is running around her, Pebblepaw, Sandkit, and Rainshine are laying on the moss next to her. I ask her why she is in the medicine den. I wonder if she is sick with Greencough, if that is I wonder who would be my temporary mentor. Then, I hear an answer and it is unexpected.

My mentor is having kits…

What do you think will happen next?

• September 17, 2019 at 3:59 pm

👏🏻

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 17, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Is this how you see me on the Blog? 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Icepaw(stream)
        September 17, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Also, I’m just wondering if you’re going to have any Pice in this (Ice x Peb) 😛 I honestly wouldn’t mind it and I’d just find it funny

How do you make good siggies

• Monkeyfur
        September 18, 2019 at 12:48 am

Sorry, Icepaw this is not how I see you on the blog, you are one of my closet friends on the blog! So you will play a big part in this fanfic! Don’t worry, PebxIce will appear in the next part!!!

• Icepaw(stream)
          September 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

Ok, good. I just wanted to make sure you didn’t think I was rude! Also, yay, Pice! 😛 I’m pretty good at making ship names I’d say 😛

How do you make good siggies

• September 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm

I made Baga and Slaze the other night 😛 (My two characters, Saga and Blaze 😛 You inspired me to ship 😛 )

SrizelFTW

• ThunderHeart116
              September 24, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I want to do ship story’s but I suck at writing stories lm*ao

Spiritcat'10
              or
              Thunder

• Bluefire
      September 17, 2019 at 11:39 pm

Ooh, more story! Yay!

• September 18, 2019 at 12:13 am

(Cedar’s a she 😛 )

SrizelFTW

• Monkeyfur
        September 18, 2019 at 3:42 am

Oh whoops sorry.

12. September 17, 2019 at 5:29 pm

The fall of a leader : How a leader died
    The gray she cat walked along the path . Her Lpelt was sleekly groomed and her claws unsheathed as she padded forward.

“Thistlestar why do you keep your claws unsheathed all the time ?” mowed a young cat who was walking behind the gray warrior . Without looking back Thistlestar replied ” I keep them out for fast action and I don’t want to waste battle time unsheathing my claws .”

The young apprentice nodded and said ” I’ve been taught to use my claws wisely and carefully.” The warrior paused causing the rest of the patrol to halt suddenly . ” Moonpaw you use that strategy in battle training but on the battlefield you don’t have time to be careful .”

The apprentice backed away suddenly tense at her leaders tone . The warriors on the patrol Wolfhowl ,Tunanose and Hawkclaw all glances at each other. Tunanose mewed “Thistlestar don’t you think it was a bit harsh to Moonpaw .” The gray she cat turned around ” I know what you all are up to, trying to trick me into going into Mountainclan territory. ”

The three warriors glanced at each other and huddled up for a second . The apprentice huddled behind glancing nervously at his leader . Thistlestar sat down as she surveyed her warriors who where still huddling . With a nod the three tom cats broke out of their huddle and padded forward to stand in front of their leader .

Tunanose spoke” as loyal Iceclan warriors we must do our best for our clan.” The tabby warrior coughed and continued ” the senior warriors agree that we must replace you with Falconfrost as our leader.”

Thistlestar’s pelt bristled and she snarled ” so I’ve made one or two mistakes and you are replacing me as leader huh.” Tunanose was obviously trying to stay calm as he replied ” your mistakes have caused the deaths of several classmates, The senior warriors have all agreed that your mistakes prove that you should not be our clan leader .”

” That’s a load of mousedung .” Thistlestar cried “i’ve only done the best for our clan .” The three toms and apprentice glanced at each other . The bushes rustled as Falconfrost Padded out of them . ” Hello ThistleTooth.” The black and white tom mewed smoothly ” I am pleased to announce that Starclan has given me nine lives .” The tom looked down proudly at his shoulder which had the leaders mark on it .

Thistlestar looked down at her own shoulder and saw her own leader mark had vanished . Falconstar padded forward ” now Tooth Starclan agreed with us for this matter they took away your lives .” Thistletooth glared at the tom ” is that possible or are you lying?” Falconstar stared at his former leader ” oh yes they can They made me leader and you are replaced .”

The she cat glared at her clanmate . Falconstar lashed out suddenly tearing into the she cats chest . The former leader stared down at the wound with surprise . She looked up with no emotion showing in her dark blue eyes . “ You think taking me down will make the clan a better place huh , Well some dark things are coming” The she cat said as blood poured down her chest . Thistletooth’s legs buckled under her as she lost her life’s blood . The she cat’s eyes closed and she breathed no more . Falcoonstar stared down at her with triumph in his eyes “ Peace has come to the clan at last.”

13. Hailpaw/storm-Haillie(hail-ee)
    September 17, 2019 at 10:04 pm

Latest from my fan-fic(The Fading Clans)
    About a moon had past since Ivystar had told Ashtail about the kits. She had moved to the nursery two sunrisesago, about two days after Lilystem had kitted. They both looked like her even though they were both toms. “Ivystar?” A small mew broke into her thoughts. “Let her rest Stormkit.” Mistycloud mewed. “No, it’s okay, really.” Ivystar mewed. She enjoyed talking to the moon and a half old kits. “Can you tell us about how the clans were created?” “That one!” Ivystar mewed teasingly. “But you’ve heard it so many times!”
    Once again the tiny bundles of fur had convinced her to tell the story they had heard so many times. “So, that is how the clans were created!” Ivystar finished. The kits looked up at her wide eyed. “That is AMAZING!” Cloudkit squeaked. “I am going to be the best warrior ThunderClan has ever seen!” He let out a soft growl and leaped at his sister.

That is the start of Chapter seven! I realize that this isn’t the most exciting part… But anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!(it is supposed to be two paragraphs, btw)

"S'alright"