Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

24,036 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. October 9, 2019 at 5:03 pm

🌷🌑Rosedawn’s Heart🌑🌷
    CHAPTER ONE;

“Oh come on!” Rosepaw shivered as a cold breeze whispered icily in her ears, the clouds covering the dark night sky. “Come here, we’ll be fine.” Snakepaw’s green eyes glittered as he beckoned his black tail.

Rosepaw’s cream fur bristled. “But we’re not supposed to be out of camp without-“
    “A warrior? Please! We’ll be warriors soon enough! Snakepaw let out a snort with a whisk of his tail, a purr rumbling in his throat. The she cat still stood there, shaking.
    “Come on!” Snakepaw meowed, grabbing her scruff and pulling her towards the forest.

Rosepaw frowned, pulling away. “We’re just going here for you to meet your dumb ShadowClan friends.” She hissed under her breath.
    “They’re not dumb.” Snakepaw retorted.
    Rosepaw watched him pad on. “I’m staying here!” She called.
    “FINE.” Snakepaw growled under his breath, disappearing into the undergrowth.

The night was silent and cold as Rosepaw waited, her amber eyes flickering anxiously at every sound. ‘I should go back to camp…’ She thought.
    Turning around, she started walking back when she heard a yowl and laughing.

Gasping, Rosepaw ran towards the distressed wail and the mocking laughs that echoed from the forest. Thorns tugged at her pelt as she raced through the trees, halting at the lakeshore.
    “Snakepaw! What are you doing?” She shrieked; Snakepaw and the ShadowClan apprentices were crowded around a half drowned apprentice at the lakeshore.

Snakepaw whirled around to stare at her with blazing eyes. Rosepaw couldn’t detect which emotion lay in his gaze. Bounding up, Rosepaw grabbed the apprentice’s wet scruff and hauled him towards the dry ground.
    She instantly recognized the ginger fur and blue eyes. “Gorsepaw?” She choked out.
    “Rosepaw?” The tom coughed out water, shaking his fiery fur as he stumbled to his paws.

“Who did this to you?” Rosepaw boldly challenged, glaring at all the apprentices.
    “WE didn’t do anything.” Burdockpaw tilted his head in innocence. “Yeah right, why else did you want Snakepaw to meet you here?” Rosepaw snarled.
    “I swear I didn’t do anything, Rosepaw!” Snakepaw’s fur was fluffed up along his spine.

“How am I supposed to believe that when you were laughing with them?” Rosepaw arched her back at her denmate. “I wasn’t, Rosepaw. Please believe me.” Snakepaw frowned, his eyes deep pools of concern. Silence fell for a couple of moments as Rosepaw stared at him.
    “Fine, I believe you.” She finally whispered, “Come on, Gorsepaw. Let’s get back to camp.”

Whirling around, she led Gorsepaw towards the trees. She heard the ShadowClan cat’s laugh maniacally as she left. “So what happened there?” Rosepaw whispered to Gorsepaw.
    The tom licked his wet paws, his blue eyes glowing in the moonlight, “I followed them cause I thought they were doing something bad; and Snakepaw spotted me,” Rosepaw flinched as he continued, “He pushed me into the lake and they were pushing me down so I couldn’t get up. They were laughing, Rosepaw. But then you came and they stopped.”

The cream furred apprentice stared at the forest floor with narrowed eyes. “I’m sorry Gorsepaw.”
    “It’s fine, you saved me. Thank you.” Gorsepaw dipped his head with a smile. Rosepaw smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosedawn felt that cold breeze that always gave her the shiver up her spine, sinking into her nest. Snakeshadow shifted silently in his nest beside hers, his black ears flicking as the birds started singing. The warrior stared at her mate.
    She never forgot that night he almost drowned Gorsepaw.

Was it true?
    She decided to push it back and forgive him, or at least, not bring it up. Snakeshadow always made Rosedawn question everything. There was something mysterious about him.

A flash of ginger outside of the den made Rosedawn jump as Gorsewind walked past the warriors’ den, tail high. ‘I should go on a hunting patrol.’ Rosedawn decided, jumping to her paws and slipping out of the den.

Gorsewind stood in front of the deputy Cloveheart, his blue eyes glimmering as he laughed. Rosedawn stumbled up, her fluffy fur rippling as the crisp wind howled once more. “Good morning Rosedawn,” Cloveheart turned her head to look at the young warrior.
    “Good morning.” Rosedawn panted, straightening herself up.

“Do you want to join the hunting patrol as well?” Cloveheart meowed, her cinder gray pelt sleek and shimmering in the early sunlight. “Yes, Who is leading it?” Rosedawn looked around wonderingly.
    Gorsewind tapped his tail on her shoulder with a purr. “I am.” He mewed.
    Rosedawn nodded. “Oh, okay.”
    “Is Snakeshadow awake?” The deputy went on.
    “No.”
    “Alright; Gorsewind, you can bring Leafsplash, Daringclaw, Songheart and Applepaw along with Rosedawn.” She briskly flicked her sleek tail.

Gorsewind dipped his head. “I’ll go get them.” The muscular warrior bounded away to the warriors’ den, his ginger pelt lit like fire in the glowing sunshine. Moments later, he arrived with the rest of the patrol. Cloveheart twitched her whiskers. “Okay, you can also check the ShadowClan borders while you’re at it.”
    Padding away, the deputy disappeared in the leaders’ den.

Rosedawn turned her gaze to Gorsewind. “Lead the way.” She nodded. The warrior trotted on, his pace confident and bright. Songheart tasted the air with intent blue eyes. “I can’t smell anything.”
    “Maybe we should try the beach grove?” Applepaw squeaked, her dappled rusty orange fur bristling.
    “Sounds good.” Rosedawn shrugged.
    “There will probably be some nice squirrels there this season.” Gorsewind murmured as he led the way down the slope.

“I LOVE squirrels!” Applepaw bounced, almost tumbling down the hill. “Careful there.” Songheart purred at her apprentice. Rosedawn sniffed the ground curiously as they padded into the soft green grove. The only thing heard was the wind and the turtle of the beech leaves,
    Rosedawn gasped as she caught the scent of a black bird, settled at the lower branch of a beech.

Pouncing silently, Rosedawn’s heart pounded in her ear as she crouched and slid towards the tree. Bunching her muscles, she sprang up the tree; hurling herself towards the bird. It called in alarm, batting into the air. “NO!” Rosedawn gasped as she missed the Branch, falling straight for the ground.
    “ROSEDAWN!” Gorsewind ran towards her, jumping up the tree to grab her scruff from falling.

Rosedawn felt herself sway mid air, his grip in her scruff fur as he jumped down from the tree. The warrior gasped, shaking her fur. Leafsplash’s green eyes were as wide as the moon. “Are you okay?” She asked.
    “I’m fine.” Rosedawn licked her chest fur in embarrassment, “Thanks Gorsewind.”
    “Sure. We should be careful in these trees, they’re pretty high,” Gorsewind sighed, “Its best if we don’t jump into them, but wait for the prey to come down itself.”
    “That means no jumping in trees.” Songheart nudged her apprentice’s shoulder with a shimmer in Her gaze.

“What? I’m not doing that!” Applepaw bristled defensively. Rosedawn scrambled to her paws, seeing black feathers across her pelt. ‘I’ll have to lick that off later.’ She thought.
    “I think that scared off the prey for awhile…” Daringclaw glowered with dark eyes.
    “Why don’t we go to the border for now?” Gorsewind suggested.

“Sounds great.” The cats murmured and nodded as they padded through the woods. Sunlight dappled the forest floor as the warriors tasted the air, bristling as they reached the border.
    “I’ll take the left.” Rosedawn nodded, beckoning her tail to Leafsplash and Daringclaw.
    “We’ll take the right.” Songheart padded up to her brother.

Suddenly, the undergrowth on the other side rustled as a ShadowClan patrol slipped out.
    Rosedawn bristled with flexing claws. ‘Burdockclaw.’ The Gray tom narrowed his eyes at the patrol, “Greetings.”
    “Hello.” Rosedawn quietly mewed, rubbing against the rocks.
    “We heard a shriek, was it one of you?” Nightglow tilted her head in mock, her black fur rippling along her spine.

“It was me.” Rosedawn muttered.
    “Did the canary catch you?” Quillwing burst out with a laugh. “Technically.” Applepaw purred.
    Songheart slapped the young she cat’s ear. “Stop it.” She growled.
    “We’re just having some fun.” Burdockclaw hissed.
    “If a kit died, that wouldn’t be fun; would it?” Leafsplash snapped.
    “Don’t be so defensive. Is Rosedawn a kit?” Nightglow frowned, her yellow eyes fiery.

“What even is this conversation? You have something better to do, okay? Mark the borders.” Gorsewind slid out his claws in indignation, “Yarrowfang wouldn’t like it if you disobeyed his orders.”
    A grim look suddenly flooded the ShadowClan cats’ faces.
    “I’M deputy now.” Burdockclaw announced.
    “What?”
    “Yarrowfang died from a snake bite. I’m deputy now.” The ShadowClan tom curtly meowed.

“May StarClan light his path.” Gorsewind briskly dipped his head, “Let’s go.”
    Padding away, Rosedawn still felt the ShadowClan patrols’ eyes bore into their pelts.

Back at camp, the cream she cat dropped her catch onto the fresh kill pile. ‘I wonder where Snakeshadow is.’ She thought, walking around camp.
    “Rosedawn.” A purr rose behind her as Rosedawn turned around to see Snakeshadow.
    “Morning.” Rosedawn rubbed her nose against his muzzle.
    “How was patrol?” Snakeshadow grinned.
    “Good.” Rosedawn smiled.
    “Do you want to eat?”
    “Maybe a bit later. Are you coming to the Gathering tonight?”

Snakeshadow nodded. “Yes.”
    “Good. I’ll eat in a bit. Maybe a rabbit?” Rosedawn meowed as she walked away. Slipping back into the forest, the warrior took a deep breath. Why did she feel something different about today?

2. Blue Fire of Frenzied Soul / Hallowfire
    October 9, 2019 at 9:12 pm

I wait.
    Nothing.
    What?

Again. The same thing.
    Why break the pattern?
    Three drips.
    Pause.
    Three drips.
    Pause.
    One drip.
    Nothing, until there are three drips again.

There’s no logic to it.
    Not that drops of water are inherently logical.
    Is this torture? If so, it’s a rubbish tactic.

Drip.

I think I know where it’s coming from– here.
    I use a scrap of a rag to plug the hole.
    There.
    No more dripping.
    I watch as the rag slowly soaks in the drops.
    They haven’t given me water yet.
    Maybe I’m supposed to do this?
    Was this the first test?
    I’m not sure.
    I’m not sure about anything anymore.
    I thought I knew who I was.
    What I stood for.
    But now?
    I don’t know.

It’s too quiet now, with the dripping gone.
    I can hear my own breathing.
    The cell is small.
    Ten feet by fifteen feet.
    A bed, a light, a bucket, and a door.
    The door’s locked.
    It’s always locked.
    Except when it isn’t.
    Then it’s ajar.
    Heh.
    A jar. Get it?

Nevermind.

. . .

Who am I?
    That’s always been a struggle to figure out.
    Especially since I’m a shapeshifter.

The rag has soaked up a lot of drips.
    Should I pull it out yet?

Not yet.
    I’ll let it fill up a bit more.

. . .

Who am I?
    Nobody.
    No, really.
    No one knows who my parents are.
    I came to the city as a cat.
    I took a human form when I had too.
    I joined the rebellion.
    The Empress is corrupt. She must be stopped.
    At least, that’s what I believed.
    But she told me things, when they found me.

Things the rebels didn’t know.
    Things no one else knew.
    And now I’m here.
    In this cell.
    Waiting.
    She said I’d have to prove myself to join her.
    I want to prove myself.
    I want to join her.
    She needs someone like me. To be her adviser, she said.
    To be her pet, they said.
    I don’t care either way.
    The rebellion is gone.
    She killed them all.
    They tried to kill her first.
    They were wrong to try.
    She loves her country.
    She’s doing what’s best for all of us.
    They couldn’t see that.
    They didn’t have all the facts.
    But now, I do.
    I know whose side I’m on.

But.

Who am I?
    A human? An animal? Something else?
    I feel ancient.
    I feel like a child.
    I have no memories before this city.
    I think I was a cat for too long.
    Maybe I’ll remember.
    For now, all I have is this form.
    The human form I chose.

And.
    A name.
    My name?
    The name she gave me.

Tanzanite.

. . .

The rag is dripping.
    I pull it out. It’s full of water.
    I taste it.
    Sweet.
    Good.
    Water.
    I suck water from the rag until my thirst is quenched.

Drip.

There’s no water left in the rag.

Drip.

Should I plug the hole again?

Click.

The door opens.

• Hawthorn that rides her broom in the night (Hawthornpaw/claw)
      October 9, 2019 at 10:21 pm

Whoah. that was amazing!

Stay happy and calm

• Blue Fire of Frenzied Soul / Hallowfire
        October 10, 2019 at 5:01 am

Thanks Hawthorn!

• Monkeyfur
      October 10, 2019 at 1:13 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOO Bluefire, this is super suspense full and good!!!!

3. October 10, 2019 at 12:50 am

As requested 😛

Memory
    Chapter Two

An IV.
    In my arm.
    I remember nothing.
    Where am I?
    Who am I?
    I have no idea.
    Oh, I hate this. This is beyond terrifying. This … this is almost laughable. I don’t know much, but I know I hate things that mess with my mind. Boy, I really hate them.
    How I know this? No clue.
    Never mind. Not laughable.
    Cold sweat gathers at my forehead and hands. My heart thumps. My head spins. I feel slightly sick.
    This absolutely positively cannot be happening. No. I’m in control of my head. I would’ve been able stop it.
    Whatever it was.
    Did I hit my head?
    Did someone do this to me?
    What.
    Happened.
    To.
    Me.
    I always read about things like this. Or do I? I lost my memory.
    I wish this was a dream, but I know it’s not. It’s too real. And, again, how do I know what dreams are?
    The panicky feeling has intensified to the point where I can barely breathe or think. My heart feels like it’s going to burst out of my chest.
    Am I dead?
    Is this the afterlife?
    Did I even believe in the afterlife?
    I have to do something.
    I have to escape this nightmare.
    Another thing I can’t stand at all is things wrong with me, specifically in the brain. Brain tumors, for example. Or even bumping my head. Full-fledged panic. Not that I’d show it. I’d just casually ask. All the while panicking.
    I have the feeling this is more than a bump.
    Okay. Just stay calm. Deep breaths. Close your eyes.
    Make it stop.
    I can get my memory back. I know I can.
    What do I even do to make that happen?
    I can’t do it. I can’t. My memory. It’s gone.
    Forever.
    “What in the name of…”
    Someone else said that. Someone else. I need someone else to direct my panic to. I shake my hand back and forth as fast as I can, something I do to calm down my frantic nerves when I’m really upset.
    The person standing in front of me is scrawny, with long curly-brown hair, tan skin, and dark brown eyes. He’s wearing a fuzzy pink jacket and gray pajamas.
    “Tell me what happened. I need to know now. I need my memory back. Help me. Help-“
    My voice is getting high-pitched. Tears form in my eyes, and I bat them away, furiously terrified. My nerves are short-circuiting, zigzagging through my veins and screaming. My face feels hot.
    The kid keeps staring.
    “Tell me!” I scream. I continue to shake my hands, faster and with more force. My wrists hurt.
    “That’s .. the thing. I don’t know. I don’t have my memory, either, and there’s no one else here.”
    What?
    I’m not the kind of person that’s going to snarl at him about if this is some kind of sick practical joke. I won’t break down in tears, either. Or just sit on whatever I’m sitting on and stare. I’ll panic.
    “What-how-I-“
    I really have no idea what to do.
    “Why is there an IV in my arm?” I hiss. It’s not the actual needle that’s scares me, it’s what’s going into my arm. Oh, God. What are they putting in my arm?!
    I don’t take it out, though. I’m also dearly scared of taking it out.
    “Can I see your arm?”
    “What?” I ask. Immediately, guilt floods me. This poor kid wakes up here, alone, with no memory. And then I start demanding he answer my questions.
    Great. Just great.
    “Sorry,” I mutter, holding out my arm. I’m usually very shy, but not now.
    Or was I?
    I really have no idea.
    “I have numbers, too.” The kid points to my arm. “See?”
    I look at my arm. S278070QAW56 “Chiara”
    His says B258276JIT77 “Hazel”
    “Is someone … is someone doing experiments on us?” I gasp. I feel the tears come back. This can’t be happening. Not to me, not to me…
    Not to me. Chiara.

I must read it now.

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 10, 2019 at 11:30 pm

I couldn’t find it so I’m just reposting 😛

Memory
        Chapter One

Memory’s a strange thing.
        It can give you an in-depth description of your entire life. Or it can result in you waking up in an unfamiliar room with an IV needle stuck in your arm.
        In my case, it’s the latter.
        Oh, and I have no memory of anything at all.
        Blinking groggily, I sit up, taking in my surroundings. The room looks pretty normal. Well, how would I know what’s normal? The walls are made of wood, and a light hangs down. Four windows on the sides reveal a pine forest, sunlight streaming through the trees and dappling the forest floor.
        I take a deep breath.
        What in the actual name of the world is going on what in the name of I have no idea how am I here is there anyone else ahhhhhhhhh
        I’m kind of freaked out.
        Yanking the needle out of my arm – because worrying about what it might do if I take it out is the biggest of my problems right now – I stagger out of the bed, head feeling like it’s going to burst from pain and panic. My breath comes in short, ragged gasps, and my vision blurs at the edges. I shove open the door and stumble blindly to the pine forest, the world spinning around me.
        I barely notice any of it. My head is spinning too fast, my heart hammering inside my chest so hard I think it might burst out. My knees give out from under me, and I collapse to the ground, the smell of pinesap and soil flooding my senses.
        Hugging my knees to my chest, I close my eyes against the whirlwind of everything that’s happened. It whips around me like a vicious storm, howling as it rips my sanity away.
        My mouth opens in a silent scream, but the only thing I hear is the desolate sound of the wind.
        What happened to me?!
        Only the rustling of the trees answers me.
        Taking deep breaths to calm myself, I open my eyes. Maybe … maybe this is a dream. I pinch myself. Ow.
        Shoot.
        Above the pine forest is what looks like a rippling bubble. Sighing in confusion, I close my eyes again.
        The panic has died down, replaced with an empty silence inside of my heart. I have no idea why this would happen, or why there’s not another soul in sight.
        I lift my arm, and when I do, I notice something. A string of numbers.
        B258276JIT77 “Hazel”
        Am I in a mental facility?
        Not a clue.
        Hazel.
        My name is Hazel, and I have no idea who I am – or what on Earth I’m doing here.

• October 11, 2019 at 11:41 pm

LOVE IT

Shoot now I have a billion fanfics to keep up with.

I’m so smart give myself 1,000 things to do everyday I’m surprised I haven’t exploded yet.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
      October 10, 2019 at 3:49 am

Frostpaw… This is great… I can’t wait for the next part… Continue to post!!!!!

• October 10, 2019 at 3:59 am

This is A W E S O M E

SrizelFTW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 10, 2019 at 5:39 am

aaah great!! i love the suspense and the emotions feel very real

(also cheetah your blogname is very disconcerting considering there’s a girl in my grade named chiara 😛 )

4. Monkeyfur
    October 10, 2019 at 3:50 am

Hi, here is chapter 2 if you didn’t read it yet. I am on Chapter 6 now which will come soon!
    Chapter 2
    There are too many foxes. Blogstar tells BlogClan’s warriors to retreat. The warriors scramble back to camp. I follow Viperfrost and Blueheart, I know that they can protect me, so I trust them. Blueheart turns around and slashes at a fox. The fox smashes down onto the grass floor. Crying tears violently out of it’s minuscule eyes. Viperfrost torn out a fox’s leg. I tried my best to help, but I wasn’t that great at fighting.

A fox begins to creep behind me and I can hear it, I turn around and snarl, just to make myself seem scary. I leap onto the fox, the fox surprisingly takes a step to the left, so I miss it. I land on the floor and tumble. I grunt, I failed, but I wouldn’t make that mistake again. I circle back, my front legs are bruised, but I believe in myself. I would make Mapledrift proud, I would make Silverheart proud. I jump in the air and I sink my claws into an orange, thick fur. I had done it, I got onto the fox, I dragged myself up it’s sleek body and wrap my claws around the fox’s neck.

It choked. I was suddenly hopeful. It stopped breathing. I felt accomplished. It’s heart rate slowed. I made Mapledrift and Silverheart proud. It fall onto the ground. I was on a streak, two foxes were killed by me, but I wonder how many more there were. I was thinking until I heard a scream.

It wasn’t really a scream, someone was calling out a name. It was Pineblossom, I jumped up. “Who was she calling for?” I wonder, as I scramble towards her, but in the corner of my eye I spot something, a small kit with brown fur, cornered by two foxes. I wonder who it was. I pad closer to see, it is Hawthornkit.

I run. I dodge countless fights. Pebblepaw and Icepaw work together side to side, slicing out fur. Blueheart bits into another fox’s scruff. Cosmickit, Pastelkit, Sandkit and Minktail tackled a foxes that held Cakefrost down. But things weren’t that great, Fallenshadow’s muzzle was drenched in blood, Emberdawn and Willowstep tried their best to help her, but there were just too many foxes. But I knew I had to save Hawthornkit. A spotted Blogstar and Viperfrost running towards the kit as well. Suddenly, a fox jumped towards the kit. It’s claws were unleashed, and it aimed straight for Hawthornkit.

Nothing stopped me, I rammed into foxes pushing them out of the way. Nothing could push me out of the way, I had my target and I had to get to it, no matter what. The fox was terribly close. But I was getting closer and closer, I could make it, but there would be no time to fight it. I would have to jump and intercept the blow. Just like Hollyleaf did for Ivypool all those moons ago. I knew this would be the end of me. But I would die for the good. I can watch Hawthornkit and my other clanmates from StarClan, I could join Silverheart. A tear scrolls down my cheeks I knew this would be the end.

I jump just in front of Hawthornkit. The fox sticks out its tongue and makes a circle around it’s pointed mouth. Hawthornkit screams. Pineblossom spots Hawthornkit. Blogstar gets closer. Viperfrost gets closer. Hawthornkit stares at me as I am in the air. I smile at the kit with tears streaming down my eyes. Icepaw spots me and sheds a tear. She tries to reach out to e but she is too far. Then her figure hides behind a fox. I swing my head to look at the fox. At the corner of my eyes, Mapledrift yells. I can only hear her voice though. Rainshine and Iceflower turn and gasp towards me. Maybe making this sacrifice wouldn’t be that bad. Finally I feel it, I fall onto the ground and I black out.

I fell. I feel myself enter StarClan. But I can’t leave my clanmates. Maybe I’m not actually dead, I feel no pain, like nothing happened. Suddenly, my eyes flicker open. And the worse scene plays in my brain. I can’t believe it. It was just to fast. The scene was I fell onto the ground. Blogstar and Viperfrost continued to run towards me. The fox was about to sink his claws into my pelt, but Blogstar jumped. Hawthornkit screamed as Pineblossom picked him up and carried him away. In midair the fox’s claws sank deeply into Blogstar’s colorful pelt. Blood draped down onto my face covering my delicate eyes that was blinded by sunlight. It wasn’t the end for me. It wasn’t the end for Hawthornkit. But it was the end for our leader Blogstar.
    Viperfrost killed the fox and the foxes soon retreated. One by one, the foxes dived under their hideout. One by one, the warriors cried. Iceflower tried her best, but there was nothing to be done. Icepaw came and hugged me tightly, then Mapledrift and Rainshine headed my way. How had I not died? Why Blogstar? I let go of Icepaw and threw her aside, this was more important. Pineblossom was crying over her littermate’s death. It was a sad day for BlogClan. As well as a victorious day.

In actual fact, I killed Blogstar. I should have died. Icepaw keeps on telling me that it isn’t my fault, but it is. I can’t stop thinking about it. Hawthornkit’s scream. The fox’s claws. The fox’s tongue. I can’t stop, I think I am going to have nightmares about it. Blueheart and Viperfrost pad up to me. Blueheart talks about how brave I was. Viperfrost comments saying that I ran faster than the wind. I ignore them, even though I know that that is a rude thing to do. I think about Pineblossom, I should have been the one to die, not her littermate. Blogstar was a great leader, but I know Cakefrost would be a better one.

Soon, Cakefrost visited the Moonphone with Iceflower. Cakefrost became Cakestar. There was a new leader. With every new ending comes a new beginning.

5. Monkeyfur
    October 10, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Hi, please tell me if this is good! I really want to have a good start to my new story!

No one can come close to me,
    They run away before I can see them.
    No one wants to go near me,
    Because I’ll kill them.
    No kit wants me to play with them,
    Elders hate to tell me stories.
    No warrior wants to train me,
    Because they think I am all evil inside.

I used to have a dream,
    A dream that I would be the best warrior.
    But I guess,
    That can’t happen.
    Because I’m dangerous,
    Ugly and weird.
    But why I wonder,
    I wonder why they hate me.
    But I can do nothing,
    Nothing at all.

My brother haunts me in my dreams,
    The brother I killed.
    The brother that tried to comfort me,
    The only cat who loved me.
    And I killed him,
    I killed him before my mother could even see him.

So I stand far away,
    Even from my family.
    The family that glares and despises me,
    And barely even looks at me.
    When I sleep,
    I am left inside.
    Alone, trapped in a mystery.
    So I know that I will always have to stand,
    Five feet apart…

6. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    October 10, 2019 at 8:19 pm

“Hey, Goldenleaf?”

“Yes, Silverkit?”

“Can you play with me?”

Goldenleaf hesitated. She was a new mother to only one kit. She didn’t know how to treat one. ‘Remember how Lionface treated you.’

“Of course, dear.” Goldenleaf said, standing up and padding out of the den.

“Yay!”

As Goldenleaf walked out of the den with her bouncing kit, an elder called, “Hey Silverkit, need me to play with you, again?”

The tiny kit shook her head. “No thanks, Riverstrike. Goldenleaf is playing with me today!”

Riverstrike’s eyes widened.

“Goldenleaf?”

Goldenleaf turned to see her father. “Hello, Dawnstar.”

“I haven’t seen you out of the nursery since Cloudheart died.”

A pang of sadness hit Goldenleaf. Her mate, Cloudheart had died in a flood before his kit was born.

“Who died?” Silverkit was running forward to them.

“No one, dear.”

Goldenleaf leaned closer to her father. “I haven’t told her about her father yet. And I want to keep it that way. Please.”

Dawnstar sighed. “Of course. But you have to tell her someday.”

The leader padded off to his den, leaving Goldenleaf cold in her memories.

‘Oh Cloudheart. Come back.’

7. October 10, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Memory
    Chapter Three

Day 142.
    The ashes drift around me, swirling in unique gray patterns.
    Everything here is gray.
    The ground.
    The sky.
    There’s not trees or plants, only ashes.
    I don’t know what happened.
    I woke up here one day.
    I scratch off another day on the charred piece of wood I found laying next to me on Day 1. It was just … there. I didn’t think much of it, but I grabbed it.
    Without it, I probably wouldn’t know how long I’ve been here. That scares me.
    This empty land is comforting, in a way. I know whatever happened to cause it isn’t. But the way the ashes drift, the silence, how the wind blows sometimes, stirring up the embers and swirling them in the sky…
    This place is the closest thing I have to a friend.
    I know there must be others out there. I doubt I’m the last one left alive on this barren planet. I couldn’t of been the only survivor.
    That’s why I walk.
    Every day. I walk in a straight line, my eyes focused on the hazy horizon.
    For 142 days, I’ve kept the small hope alive life is out there.
    The wind picks up.
    It seems to be telling me something.
    Turn back.
    Go the way you came.

I turn back.
    I go back the way I came.
    142 days.
    Who knows how much longer.
    I keep my eyes focused on the hazy horizon.
    I walk.

———

Kind of a short chapter this time, whoops 😛 anyway, I’ve written a lotttt of the chapters so far, so I’ll be posting a lot in the next few days, hopefully!

This is Pine’s POV, btw
    Pine, I thought your character’s name was Pine (I planned the whole story out in detail already) and I called her Pine the whole time whoops 😛 is it okay if I keep her name that?

And, in case you didn’t see them, Chapter 2 is at the top of the page, and Chapter 1 is in reply to Wistep’s comment! ^^^

(I’m truly flattered by how many people have commented on Chapter 2 and left such nice comments <3 y’all are too sweet! I love you guys)
    (Also, if you haven’t already, check out some of the other fanfics! They’re all awesome! 😀)

• October 11, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Wooowwwwww this is great 😀 I love your poetic writing!

SrizelFTW

• October 11, 2019 at 11:44 pm

I’m sucked into a hole now

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 12:16 am

Wait is Pine my character
      I signed up for this
      My memory is terrible 😛
      But yeah, you can keep it! Your story is awesome, it’s so dramatic and the way you write it makes me want to keep
      reading 😀 So keep writing 😛 I love it so far!

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 12, 2019 at 12:23 am

Yep! Me, being so smart, read your character form but promptly forgot everything about your name and your personality and decided to plan the entire story without knowing a single thing about her so yeah 😛
        Pun intended? 😉
        Thank you!! 😀

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
          October 12, 2019 at 1:01 am

Oof I don’t even remember the name of the character I made 😛
          You’re welcome! 😀

✧ running for sw! ✧

• Monkeyfur
      October 12, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Hi, can I also make a character? This is great!

• October 12, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Sure! 😉 I can’t say I’ll include you right away, but go ahead 😛
        Just put your name, description, and personality below, I guess (of your character) 😛

• Monkeyfur
          October 13, 2019 at 2:05 am

Moby
          small Black tom with green eyes
          Kind caring funny but extremely dumb and clumsy.

8. October 11, 2019 at 12:27 am

I’m not sure if anyone saw this

REEDSONG’S REVENGE
    Chapter 2

“You now where the tunnels are, right, Reedpaw?” “Yes!” Reedpaw replied. “Good.” Bluefrost walked over to the other side of the cave. I’m going to show you the main tunnel today. And I’ll teach you to do some tunneling of your own.” Reedpaw was so excited, he couldn’t stop himself from squeaking. “I can’t wait!” Bluefrost purred with amusement. “I’ll teach you to be the best tunneler MudClan has to offer.” Then she raced away. “See you there!” “Wait up!” Reedpaw dashed over to her, panting with exhaustion. “good running skills,” Bluefrost told him. “But spread your legs further apart. It’ll make you go further in one stride.” “Like this?” Reedpaw dashed across the cave and back again. “Good. You have the potential to be a fast runner. I’m proud of you,” she told him, and he purred. “Now, enough waiting. Let’s enter the tunnels! But stay close to me. Make sure you can feel my fur if you reach out your tail. It may be scary to you. You might feel overwhelmed.” “Okay.” Reedpaw’s belly churned. Suddenly he wasn’t so sure about entering the tunnels. “Come on.” He watched as his mentor got swallowed by blackness. “Don’t be scared!” she called to him as he took his first, uneasy step inside the tunnels. “Trust me. You’ll be okay.” Darkness swallowed Reedpaw. He reached out his tail to touch her fur. “Ack!” was the reply. “You just put your tail in my mouth! But I know you were doing it for the best.” “Oops.” Reedpaw sat down to groom his tail, then followed her scent along the tunnel. He sniffed the air. “What’s that smell?” Bluefrost’s fur brushed along his. “Rabbit. Dandelionheart and Molestrike caught one here earlier.” His eyes had adjusted to the dark, and he could clearly see Bluefrost pointing at the ground with her white paw. “Here. I found a drop of the rabbit’s blood.” Reedpaw sniffed it. “You’ll need to memorize the scents of all the prey here. Mostly we catch rabbits, mice, and moles.” She glanced into his eyes. “But you’ll want to know the scent of earthworms. We gather them in areas as bait for moles.” She sniffed the air, then took out her paw and sliced off a chunk of earth. “Here’s one now.” Reedpaw stared at the slimy, wiggly, pink creature in front of him. ” That’s a worm?! They look so… helpless.” “Helpless enough to catch,” Bluefrost replied. “Sniff this worm and then sniff the air. I want to see you catch one.” Reedpaw sniffed. There was a strong scent of worm close to one end. He reached out his paw, claws unsheathed, and scooped up a pile of the soil. There was a worm, just wriggling there. Reedpaw was about to bite it when Bluefrost looked at him. “Wait. Worms can split in two if they are in danger. One half will be the head and the other, the tail. We won’t know which is which. It’s best just to leave it alive. Put it next to my worm.” Reedpaw did so. All of a sudden, a black mound of fur rose up from the earth beneath them. Quick as lightning, Bluefrost reached out her paw. She sunk her teeth into its neck and lay the body before him. “That’s a mole. Breathe in its scent.” Reedpaw sniffed it. It had the smell of soil sticking to its pelt, and it smelled faintly of stone. At the same time, there was a musky tang to it. It was mouthwatering, and he remembered the first mole he had ever eaten, back in the nursery with Goldberry and Nettlepaw. He opened his mouth wide and imagined the feeling of his fangs sinking in to its raw flesh… “Reedpaw! What are you doing?!” Bluefrost’s mew cut his thoughts. “You’re not a kit anymore. Queens and elders are our first priority.” She pointed with her tail to his fang marks. “Mouse-brain! As punishment, you will be picking from the fresh-kill pile last. And if there isn’t any prey left, you won’t eat. Hopefully that will teach you.” “I’m sorry.” He muttered words under his breath, cursing himself for being such a mouse-brain. “We’re going to leave now,” Bluefrost told him. “I’m going to give this piece of fresh-kill to Turtlestorm. She’ll be kitting any day now.” They padded through the tunnel in silence. About three-fourths through the tunnel, Reedpaw was exhausted. His pads were raw, and all he wanted to do was curl up in his new den and sleep for a moon. “We’re almost there,” Bluefrost urged him. “You’ll get used to it as we explore the tunnels more.” They had almost reached the end of the tunnel when Tuftyfur raced toward them, his eyes wild and his fur tuftier than ever. “Turtlestorm’s kitting, but something’s wrong! Turtlestorm is okay, but Acornleaf says he’s worried about the kits…” His mew trailed off.
    “Come and see for yourself.” Bluefrost ran over and followed him. “Bring the mole to the elders!” she called to Reedpaw. Reedpaw calmly walked to the elders’ den, in spite of all the tension going on with the kitting. He heard Turtlestorm’s wails and screeches as he entered. Cinderfang and Harestripe were sitting in their nests. Batfur was sleeping. “Hello, Reedkit!” Harestripe called. “Oh, that’s right! You’re Reedpaw now.” “He flicked his ear at the sound of another wail. “Turtlestorm’s kitting, eh?” he asked. “Brave young she-cat. I remember when she was a kit. I was the proudest father a kit could have, and she had the best mother.” His eyes darkened with sadness. “Gladefur was a brilliant mother. She died a little after you were born. She fought bravely for the nursery, when the rogues attacked.” He sighed. “At least her blood is being carried on through her daughter’s kits.” “This is a nice story and all,” Cinderfang meowed. “But Batfur’s sleeping, and you know how he gets if he’s woken up.” Harestripe sighed. “Oh, all right. Reedpaw clearly came for another reason than listening to our stories.” He glanced at the mole. “Is that for us?” “Yeah.” Reedpaw nudged it towards him with his nose. He watched as the elders ate. A loud, piercing wail, louder than Reedpaw had ever heard, sounded from the nursery. It was not a cry of pain, but rather, a cry of misery and sorrow. “My kits! My kits! They’re dead!” Sympathetic murmurs came from the rest of the clan. Reedpaw rushed to the nursery. Three small bundles lay by her belly. One was gray, like its father, another was black and white, like its mother, and the third was jet-black with a white tail-tip. “They’re gone.” Her mew was barely more than a whisper.
    “I’ll name them anyway.” She shifted her paws. Windkit.” She pointed to the gray kit with her tail. “Willowkit for the black and white one.” She put her paw on the last kit. “And this one is Twilightkit.” Cedarstep nuzzled her cheek. “It will be okay.” “Turtlestorm glanced into his eyes. I can’t help my own. They have joined MoonClan now. But I can help other kits and their mothers.” She stood up. “I want to become a permanent queen.” That was when Reedpaw saw three little kits rising from the spirits of their bodies and rising up into the air, into MoonClan. He blinked, and then they were gone.

Sorry, those of you who wanted spaces between the lines. there was a glitch that made it all weird, so I had to do it this way. 🙁 I’ll try next chapter to improve it.
    ~Briarpaw

Chapter 3 coming soon!

卄乇ㄚ

9. October 11, 2019 at 1:09 am

🌑🌷𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 🌷🌑
    PART 1 OF CHAPTER TWO:
    ~~~~
    𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 around camp, organizing patrols and changing nests. Rosedawn fluffed her fur as she padded around camp with Snakeshadow, her amber eyes glowing. “Snow is so beautiful…I can’t believe there’s snow already! In leaf fall!”

“I guess the sky couldn’t wait.” Snakeshadow gazed off into the clouds, his black pelt unique against the pure white snow. “I hope Vixenshade’s kits will be okay. They’ll be due this leaf-bare.” Rosedawn glanced anxiously at the nursery.
    “I’m sure they’ll be fine; they have strong parents. It’ll be in their blood.” Snakeshadow purred, “Why don’t we go for a hunt?”
    “Sure- Are you sure Cloveheart wouldn’t need us to lead a patrol?” Rosedawn hesitated.

“We Can do that too.” Snakeshadow shrugged and bounded off to the deputy, his green eyes glittering. The cinder gray she cat murmured to him, nodding to Sunpaw and Frostfeather.
    “Good morning.” A mew behind the cream warrior startled her as Gorsewind padded up.
    “Morning.” Rosedawn greeted him, “By the way, Thanks for saving me the other day. I appreciate it.”
    “Of course. Those beech trees are very tall, wouldn’t want any cat to fall down those things.” Gorsewind nodded with a shudder.

“We’ll have to find a technique to lead those crows down…,” Rosedawn mumbled with flashing eyes.
    “Hey.” Snakeshadow bounded up to her with shining eyes, his fur covered with snow.
    “Um, maybe Gorsewind can join?” Rosedawn suggested.
    Snakeshadow hesitated, “Sure.” He said, though Rosedawn saw a flash of hostility in his gaze.

“Oh, thanks.” Gorsewind’s green eyes rippled with surprise. “Come on, let’s go.” Rosedawn led the wya out of the forest, Frostfeather and Sunpaw waiting at the entrance. Snakeshadow trotted at Rosedawn’s side, his fur bristling at the chilly breeze. “Are you okay with Gorsewind coming?” Rosedawn blurted, when they were out of earshot from the patrol.

Snakeshadow looked at her in shock. “What? No, I’m fine.” He growled. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑙? Rosedawn frowned, tasting the air. She immediately dropped in a crouch when she picked up the scent of a mouse, the tiny body scrambling across the grassy floor.
    Rosedawn licked her lips, curling her tail and sliding out her claws. As the mouse stopped, Rosedawn bristled and raised her haunches, jumping towards it before it could move.

The mouse squeaked, but Rosedawn caught it in her jaws before it could escape from her. Quickly biting it, it went limp. “Snake-“ Rosedawn broke off as she turned around; the black warrior was gone. 𝐻𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑦. She told herself with a sinking feeling in her stomach.
    But then she heard talking.
    Rosedawn peered through the bushes at where the talking came from.
    A secluded clearing.

She gasped at what she saw.

~~~~
    𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑….

10. October 11, 2019 at 2:29 am

Hey, so I’m gonna start a fan fiction that is partly based off of the overall theme of Trailing Stars, featuring yours truly. (Yes there will be lots of shipping because I can’t help myself). It won’t be my version of Trailing Stars 2, but I may include Blogclanners later on. Just warning you, I’ve never written a fan fic before so this will probably be trash. It’s gonna have some stuff that might not normally make sense in the books, but I don’t care because I’m doing it for the fan fic ships. shipshipshipshipshipship 😛
    If you want to possibly be included, just fill out this form (I’ll try to include you):
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Description:
    Positive personality traits:
    (For traits, don’t be a mary sue, and please don’t contradict yourself.)
    Negative traits:
    Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 :
    imsorry

Pine4SW

• Monkeyfur
      October 11, 2019 at 7:41 am

This should probably be on the organisation page but…
      Fawny you won’t be bad, your writing will probably be awesome!!!
      Name: Monkeyfur
      Nickname: Moky
      Description: ginger tom with green eyes and a long tail
      Positive personality traits: kind and caring
      (For traits, don’t be a mary sue, and please don’t contradict yourself.)
      Negative traits: isn’t good at hunting.
      Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 :

• October 11, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Name : Thistleshark
      Nickname : Thistle
      Description : Black tom with dark green eyes
      Personality : Kind , helpful , smart ,good fighter and hunter
      Negative personality : down on his self a lot , tends to snap at his clanmates a lot

• October 11, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Name: Pebblepaw

Nickname: Peb

Description: Broad-shouldered she-cat with shimmering, medium-length stardust-silver fur and glowing eyes the colors of fire (red, orange, amber, and at the bottom yellow) with purple inner ear fluff and purple nose and eyebrows, has one snag tooth, right shredded ear (your left), with hair-like fur on head that hangs down over one eye. Fluffy chest, tail, cheeks, and has fluffy tufted ears.

Positive personality traits: Friendly, generous, selfless, funny, not one to easily back down, very protective

Negative traits: Impulsive, short temper, can be a grump without much sleep, sensitive sometimes

Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 : PICEPICEPICE ( Pice 😛 )

I had to look up Mary Sue 😛

SrizelFTW

• October 11, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Frostfire
      Frosto
      Fluffy, soft-furred, snowy-white she-cat with icy-blue eyes
      Let’s copy some traits right from the 16 Personalities website 😛
      Idealistic, seeks and values harmony, open-minded and flexible, very creative, passionate and energetic, dedicated and hard-working
      Too idealistic, too altruistic, impractical, dislikes dealing with data, takes things personally, difficult to get to know
      Anything, really 😛

• Bluefire
        October 12, 2019 at 3:17 am

I’m INTJ, which one’s yours?

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:06 am

Name: Pineblossom
      Nickname: Pine
      Description: dark red tabby she cat with even darker paws, a white tail tip and pine green eyes
      Positive personality traits: Leader, chill, mostly kind but cynical, determined, strong willed, pretty positive
      (For traits, don’t be a mary sue, and please don’t contradict yourself.)
      Negative traits: Pretty emotional, can come off as bossy, perfectionist, procrastinator
      Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 : go crazy 😉 I’d prefer straight shipping, but it’s ok for some of all genders 🙂

✧ running for sw! ✧

• Blue Fire of Frenzied Soul / Hallowfire
      October 12, 2019 at 3:15 am

Name: Bluefire
      Nickname: Blu
      Description: a sleek thick-furred blue-grey she-cat with a black right forepaw, a fluffy black-tipped tail, a floof of black fur on her head, and storm-grey eyes.
      Positive personality traits: intelligent, creative, thinks fast under pressure, honest, able to see both sides of an argument, logical when calm, forgiving
      Negative traits: arrogant, isolates herself, stubborn, procrastinator, only interacts with those she deems interesting, short-tempered (but it wears off fast)
      Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛: aroace, so only platonic (friend) ships please

• Blackkkiiiiiiiii
      October 12, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Name: Blackkit
      Nickname: blackie
      Description: coal-black tabby tom with ice-blue eyes, shredded right ear (your left) , v-cut in the other and scarred muzzle, gash on neck, sharp, prickle-like teeth, black ears, paws, paw pads, tail tip.
      Positive personality traits: mentally strong, can relate to most things, idk 😐
      (For traits, don’t be a mary sue, and please don’t contradict yourself.)
      Negative traits: aggressive, argues a lot
      Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 : I’m fine with anything so here are my ships
      Blackiexpebble
      Blackie xsunni
      Blackiexcookies
      Actually I prefer the cookie one 😛

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 13, 2019 at 1:19 am

Name: Icepaw
      Nickname: Ice
      Description: Calico she-cat with emerald green eyes
      Positive personality traits: Friendly, patient, funny, great hunter
      Negative traits: Doesn’t always stand up for myself, can barely fight, when I lose my temper, I can really lose my temper
      Any preferred ships you want me to include? 😛 : PICE 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Rushing Stream at Sunset (Sunsetpaw/stream)
      October 13, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Sunsetpaw
      Seti
      Fluffy orange and cream she-cat with ice blue eyes
      Kindish, creative
      Pessimist, unorganized
      I’m not shipped

I'm changing my warrior name!

11. October 11, 2019 at 7:36 am

I’m aware it took me forever to post this I’m sorry 😛

Chapter 2

“Now, in today’s fifth battle, we have Luna on one side and Soleil on the other!” The announcer said loudly into the microphone. Next to him, Lusamine observed the battles with a careful eye. Across the battlefield, however, Luna’s opponent stood confidently. She wore a denim vest and a pale yellow t-shirt with denim shorts and white converse. She had orange glasses and pale, dirty blond hair. Soleil watched the referee as he raised his flag and swiped it downwards, and the battle begun. Luna hoped Soleil would send out a Pokemon first, but didn’t have such luck. She went with plan B, and chose Valor as her first Pokemon.

“Valor, time to shine!” She yelled, throwing a Ultra ball into the air. Her swellow appeared with a cry and flew in a tight circle in the air, before landing on the ground.

“Great! Emolga, go!” Soleil called out the electric mouse pokemon, smirking. All right. She’s got the type advantage, and Valor will have a hard time dealing with a discharge or thunderbolt. So… she pondered her options. “Emolga, discharge!” Soleil commanded.

“No! I won’t let you!” Luna yelled. “Valor, use U-Turn, quick!” The Swellow darted towards Emolga, swerving around the discharge bolts and landing a direct U-Turn attack on the opposing Emolga. Valor was then returned to his pokeball, as that was the added part of the attack.

“Oh my! Luna’s swellow is very fast!” The announcer exclaimed. The crowd cheered. Luna’s heart rate began to speed up – this is what she lived for. The adrenaline and power she felt when she battled. The spirit, teamwork, and pressure. She crowd made her better. Now, she was pumped. They think Valor’s fast? Well, how about this one? Luna knew her swellow was fast, but this next one would shock them.

“Fleet, time to shine!” Luna quickly released her Absol from his moon ball and it landed with a shake of its sparkling white fur, its front legs overlapping in an elegant fashion. “Night slash!” She commanded.

“Ab-sol!” Fleet darted at Emolga, its magnificent dark blue horn forming into a long, black blade.

“Dodge it!” Soleil yelled desperately. Emolga did it’s best, but was too late, and was hit hard before crumpling to the ground. “No! Emolga! Get up, please!” She pleaded. Emolga struggled to its feet, still strong. Luna admired it’s persistence. “Great! Use hidden power, into the ground!” She commanded. Emolga obeyed, and Luna was confused. Then, the battlefield became shrouded in a cloud of dust. “Do you like our makeshift sandstorm? Don’t think you’ll be moving so fast anymore!” She snickered. “Discharge, now!” Emolga let loose a large electric blast that spread all across the battlefield. Fleet tried to dodge them, but the sand hindered him, and he was hit.

“No! Fleet!” Luna yelled. “Fleet, if you’re all right, use razor wind and clear away the dust!” She thought, quickly. The battlefield cleared, and Fleet was panting in front of Luna. Soleil glared at her. “Fleet…” Luna called out to her Pokemon and turned her bracelet to face herself, a rainbow stone in place of a watch face. Her Absol nodded to her. Part of what made Pokemon battles work for her and Fleet was the silent communication they seemed to have developed over the years. After being raised on her parent’s breeding farm, both she and Fleet had known each other for much longer than most trainers and pokemon. “Fine. Let’s do it.” She raised her wrist to the sky, a shining light enveloping the teen. “Beyond your power, speed, and strength, become your best self and mega evolve!” She yelled. Fleet’s left front leg had a silver anklet and the dark blue stone on it began to glow. The light between the pair began to connect, and Fleet’s form shone with the colors of a rainbow, mysterious shapes forming on his back. As it all disappeared, Fleet had a longer, twisted horn and his white fur hung majestically over his eyes. A beautiful set of white wings formed on his back, and the light disappeared with a flash around them. Soleil gasped.

“Emolga, dis-” Soleil started. Luna shook her head.

“Fleet, use sucker punch,” she said calmly with a snap of her fingers. Fleet darted forwards and hit the opposing Emolga with a dark claw before it could use it’s attack. The electric rodent fell to the ground in defeat, and was deemed unable to battle. Soleil returned it to it’s pokeball and released her next Pokemon.

Breathing heavily, Luna waved to the crowd. She had defeated Soleil’s Roserade, and was advancing to the next round. She walked off of the platform where the trainers stood, and began to walk down the tunnel to meet her friends. Silv and Ottie ran up to her and hugged her tightly at the end of the tunnel as she exited the arena, giving their congratulations.

“Luna?” A sharp voice came from behind her, and Luna whipped around to see a familiar face. “Nice battle. Let’s see just how far you get before I crush you.” Gladion said, looking her dead in the eye. Why is he talking to me? I barely know him. Last thing I knew, he was stalking away from me after telling me to get out of his business, Luna thought, confused.

“Thanks, Gladion,” the teenager replied bluntly. Luna was trying her best to hold back any emotion – she could only imagine how Silv would be teasing her later. “Good luck,” she added. Gladion nodded, and then continued down into the arena tunnel.

“No way!” Silv exclaimed, as soon as Gladion became out of earshot. “Are you in love?” She demanded. Luna glared at her.

“No, I barely even know him,” she replied snarkily.

“Sure,” Ottie rolled her eyes in reply. “That’s a stupid excuse,” she pointed out. Luna sighed.

“For real, though. Can you not?” The trainer said, exasperated. Friends were great – but also annoying at times. Silv and Ottie exchanged a glance before deciding to comply, and didn’t bring it up again.

“Oh, hey Luna,” a voice said. Gladion sat down next to her. Luna fixed her gaze firmly on the battlefield, where Silv and her Meganium, Sakura, were battling a Wartortle.

“Hi.” Luna decided not to say much – she didn’t have much to add, either. Gladion was an acquaintance at the most, and she wasn’t sure why he had spoken at all to her.

“So… that’s your sister, right?” Gladion asked, trying to make conversation. Luna dug her fingernails into her palm. Now he was trying to talk to her? Seriously? He didn’t make any sense. But if he was rude to her, and she was going to be rude to him.

“Yes,” Luna replied bluntly. Not another word escaped her lips. Gladion clenched his fists are his failed attempt, but Luna wouldn’t know that. She was too busy “focusing” on Silv’s battle, as Wartortle dodged a petal blizzard from Sakura.

“Are you always this rude?” Gladion asked bluntly. Luna didn’t know what to say for a moment, before coming up with a response.

“It doesn’t seem like you’re always this friendly,” she snapped back. Gladion bit his lip in frustration. They remained silent for a few moments, Gladion without a witty retort for once.

“Well, I saw you sitting here by yourself, and you looked lonely, so I figured I’d join you,” he said. It was an excuse, truly, but Luna didn’t see too far past it.

“Really.” It may have been a question, but Luna said it more like a doubtful statement. “That’s not super rude and edgy of you like normal, huh?” She retorted. Gladion sighed.

“You know what? Fine. You don’t want me here, so I’ll just leave now. Just thought I’d try and be nice for once, since I couldn’t stop thinking about you last night, but -” Gladion froze as he stood up. “Shoot. What did I just say? Actually, I’m gonna go now, I -” Hurriedly, he began to scramble away.

“Wait!” Luna called out behind him. She felt relief flutter in her chest when the boy turned to look at her over his shoulder, his gaze questioning. “First of all, no, I’m not always this rude. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. Second of all, there’s something you aren’t telling me. And third, you suck at making small talk.” She retorted. Gladion sighed. Reluctantly, he sat back down next to Luna.

“I realize you’re smart,” he remarked. Nervously, Luna picked at the dirt in her fingernails. This is… a little awkward. Or like really awkward, the trainer thought anxiously. “And yes, you’re right. There’s more to it than me just seeing you alone.” Gladion didn’t say anymore, and Luna didn’t know what to say next.

“Um… okay?” She replied, confused. “What’s the problem? You’re so in love with me you just had to talk to me?” Luna remarked sarcastically. Gladion bit his lip.

“No,” he retorted bluntly. “You know what? Fine. It’s all too complicated. I should go, Luna,” the trainer snapped. “I’ll see you around.” Quickly, he stood up and strode away from Luna. She had nothing to keep him anymore – but why did she want to? Somehow, it hurt her to see him go.

“Air slash!” Ottie yelled, as Jubilee soared elegantly through the air, unharmed, unlike the opponent’s Dartrix, who was struggling to look up at his opponent. Without hesitation, the Togekiss launched a white blade from her wings, which raced towards Dartrix.

“Dartrix!” Mae screamed, clutching her hat in her right hand. The force from Jubilee’s air slash sent a rippling gust of wind throughout the arena, as the opponent’s dark brown hair fluttered behind her. Dartrix was unable to do anything as the air slash hit him, a cloud of dust exploding around him. The crowd held its breath as Jubilee landed calmly back in front of Ottie, folding her white wings are her sides. Ottie stood tensely watching for the dust to clear, to see if that air slash had been enough to knock out Dartrix. If so, her friend be in a great position to sweep Mae 2-0. As the arena remained silent, the dust began to clear away.

There’s no way Dartrix is still standing after that air slash – Ottie has this completely in the bag. Luna felt like the only one in the stadium who was still calm, unlike the rest of the tension filled audience. It may be her friend battling, but she had faith in Jubilee.

“Dartrix is unable to battle! Togekiss is the winner!” The referee announced, swiping a red flag towards Mae. The brunette clenched her jaw, looking at Dartrix, who lay unmoving as the dust cloud completely disappeared. Ottie smiled and exchanged a knowing nod with Jubilee.

“Dartrix, return,” Mae said, sighing. Her Pokemon was absorbed into the red light, which disappeared into the red and white pokeball. “Go, Carbink!” Mae said, calling out her second and final Pokemon. A gray, stone like Pokemon decorated in shimmering diamonds appeared on the battlefield. “Ancient power!” She commanded, without hesitation. A group of stones decorated in fossils surrounded Carbink and were hurled at Jubilee. The opponent knew she hard to turn the tides quickly, because Ottie was ahead by a mile – Togekiss had taken almost no damage.

“Dodge it, Jubilee!” Ottie ordered. Gracefully, the Togekiss soared into the air, the attack whizzing below her. Ottie, who did like to play things safe and strategically, held up a heal ball. “And return!” She yelled. The red light enveloped Jubilee, who returned to her pokeball. “Blossom, you’re up!” Ottie announced, tossing a pokeball into the air. A spring form Sawsback appeared, pink flowers and buds dotting her antlers. Blossom landed carefully on the hard battlefield, and looked at the opposing Carbink, determination fixed in both her and Ottie’s eyes.

“Tackle!” Mae commanded, thrusting her arm forward. Obediently, Carbink rushed towards the Sawsbuck. Ottie remained calm as the opponent approached.

“To the left, and then horn leech,” Ottie instructed. Quickly, Blossom leapt to the left of Carbink’s attack, which missed. Immediately after, raising her head, her horns glowed green, sucking green energy out of Carbink, who fell backwards. It got up quickly, both its defenses high. “Energy ball!” Ottie added quickly. A concentrated green ball formed in front of Blossom, and launched itself at the opponent.

“Dodge it!” Mae yelled, as Carbink swerved to the right. The energy ball whizzed past it, but narrowly hit the bottom of Carbink, ramming hard into the diamond on the end. Carbink was sent spinning backwards and came close to hitting the arena wall before regaining its balance. “Now use ancient power!” Mae called. As the set of rocks flew towards Blossom, Luna could see Ottie contemplate her next move. If her friend had one weakness, it was that she took a while to choose the most strategic move. The rocks hit Blossom hard, who skidded backwards, crying out. Her hooves skid across the ground, dust flying up around the Pokemon.

“Blossom!” Ottie yelled, as the Sawsbuck stood shakily on her hooves. “Use jump kick!” She commanded. Her Sawsbuck loyally leapt at the Carbink, ignoring any pain she might have felt. Smart move, Ottie! Luna thought. She couldn’t underestimate her rival, and took a few mental notes in preparation for their next battle. She had to keep up her winning streak – the past two times the friends had battled, Luna had one. And she couldn’t let that streak break, because, well… Luna got a little competitive sometimes. Suddenly, she jerked herself back to reality, as Carbink was sent tumbling backwards by the strength of Blossom’s kick. As the Sawsbuck turned proudly to watch the opponent crash to the ground, Ottie asked for one last attack – solar beam. Slowly, as Carbink struggling to get off the ground, Blossom was absorbing energy from the sun, golden orbs growing around her horns.

“Sawsbuck is absorbing energy to finish off Carbink!” The announcer yelled. Luna sighed – sometimes he didn’t say a word, but was sometimes exceptionally obnoxious. Not the best at his job, if you wanted Luna’s opinion.

“Get up, Carbink!” Mae yelled desperately, as Sawsbuck stood regally on the other end of the battlefield, Ottie calm and ready for whatever came next. Slowly, Carbink rose into the air. But it was too late.

“Go, Blossom!” Ottie commanded. A glowing yellow beam shot out from between Sawsbuck’s horns, glowing with immense power.

“What a powerful solar beam!” The announced remarked loudly, grasping the microphone. The crowd erupted in cheers. “Is this it for Carbink?” He asked, as if the answer wasn’t clear – or maybe it wasn’t to most people, but Luna knew it was over. Her own Pokemon had taken a fair share of solar beams, usually crumpling in defeat after one landed successfully. The beam smashed into Carbink, who slammed into the stone wall, which crumbled around it. Just like that, Ottie would be joining Luna and Silv in the second round.

Rip so um I hope you liked it, Chapter 3 hopefully coming soon, as I’m actually (well I’m wrapping up the final scene) of this story, but I’m too lazy too post it often 😛 Thoughts and feedback is much appreciated! I doubt any of you were here to read the original version, almost a year ago, but I feel this one is a huge improvement!

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 11, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Haven’t read it yettttttttttttttttttt but I willllllllll I haven’t read chapter 1 eitherrrrrrrrrrrrr I willlllllllllll I promissssssseeeee just give me till Sundayish 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 12, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Okayyyyy 😛

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 13, 2019 at 11:20 pm

I have 0 interest in Pokemon BUT I’m loving this so I’d say you did a fantastic job 😛 Also, Luna, Silv, Ottie, I wonder where you got those names from <3

Keep posting these and I'll read them as soon as I can 😉 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 14, 2019 at 12:44 am

Thank you! That means a lot <3 I share this with Silv through Google Docs, so she's been helping me portray her correctly 😀

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 14, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Awww <3 I love that so much! Trying to portray someone correctly is so hard 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:13 am

Omgggggggg it’s amazing like always Moon 😀 I love how you captured the emotional connection between the Pokémon and their trainers in the battle, I only play the games and well you don’t get much of that 😛 I cant wait for Chapter 3!

✧ running for sw! ✧

12. Monkeyfur
    October 11, 2019 at 3:58 pm

LAST PART OF CHAPTER 5!!!!! I hope you like it!!! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while!

Chapter 5
    I race to the medicine cat’s den, Mapledrift’s kits had come. I was excited to see them. One is named Blackkit, the second one Muffinkit, the third one Blossomkit and the last one Sunkit. They cuddle around each other, it made me feel warm even though the chilly breeze rocked against the ginger pelt. I look at Mapledrift, she looks tired, too tired. I feel worried for the kits, they are born in between the prophecy.

“Iceflower,” A voice alarmed me which made me jump, “Have you seen Viperfrost and Owlwater?” It was Emberdawn, I jumped in surprise. I turned my head and faced Iceflower. Then I knew, it was the time. It was the start of CatClan. I looked behind me, they were all there waiting for me. This would be the final decision, I would either join CatClan or stay with BlogClan. But which one would I choose?

Icepaw, Pebblepaw, Hawthornpaw, Mapledrift, Emberdawn, Briarpaw and other countless cats that I would leave behind. If I didn’t join CatClan, I would have betrayed my other friends. Which one would I choose? One that would crumble? Or one that would strive? I stood up, no one saw me. I padded into the woods. I had made my decision, the right decision. In the dim light, a pair of red eyes shone. Another and another did. And soon, mine did too…

13. October 11, 2019 at 9:45 pm

🌷🌑𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕🌑🌷
    𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝑂𝐹 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝑂:

“𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠,” Burdockclaw said to Snakeshadow, pacing, “It will save 𝑦𝑜𝑢.”
    Rosedawn watched with horror pounding in her heart.

“But What about Rosedawn?” Snakeshadow frowned. “𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝑑𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛!” Burdockclaw snarled, lashing his tail across the short grass. Snakeshadow bristled. Witherfang grinned from beside the ShadowClan cat.
    Rosedawn was breathless. 𝐷𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡? 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤!
    Suddenly, the rustling of the undergrowth startled Rosedawn as Snakeshadow slithered out, looking around warily.

Rosedawn crouched down, praying to StarClan he wouldn’t see her. “𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?” Snakeshadow stared at her. “I was just trying to look for you. Why were you with them?” Rosedawn confronted him, her cream fur bristling.
    Snakeshadow ruffled his dark pelt. “It’s nothing. They were trespassing, I told them to leave.” He muttered.
    Rosedawn’s heart ached. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢’𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔…
    “Oh.” She mewed, “Alright…lets get back to camp.”

𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ. “Hey.” Gorsewind greeted the two when they returned, prey hanging from his jaws. “Nice catch Rosedawn.” Frostfeather complimented, a purr rumbling in her throat.
    “Thanks.” Rosedawn nodded.
    “Let’s get back to camp, it looks like there’s going to be a blizzard.” Gorsewind stared up at the sky.

“𝐼 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙, 𝐺𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑.” Snakeshadow hissed, “I say we hunt more.”
    Gorsewind frowned. “But that wouldn’t be good. There is-“
    “Shut up.” Snakeshadow lashed his tail.
    “But-“
    “I said-“
    “Stop!” Rosedawn’s neck fur rose, “If you too won’t agree, maybe us three should decide.” She flicked her tail to Frostfeather and Sunpaw.

“Fine.” Snakeshadow growled.
    𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢? Rosedawn stared at her mate with terror in her gaze. She pushed it back. “I think we should go back.” Frostfeather meowed.
    “Alright, then let’s go.” Rosedawn shifted her pelt, her heart pounding in her ear.

~~~

Rosedawn sank into her nest, feeling sleep overwhelm her. She curled away from Snakeshadow, hearing him mutter in his sleep. Bright light glowed down on Rosedawn as she found herself in a clear meadow, Birds singing in the trees. It looked like warm new-leaf, the sun making the world brighter than ever.

Rosedawn noticed that none of the woods looked like ThunderClan’s. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝐼? “Rosedawn.” A Golden she cat appeared from the meadow, her amber eyes soft. “Who are you?” Rosedawn noticed Stars at her paws. 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒?! She was just a normal cat!
    “Yes we are visiting you.” The StarClan warrior purred, “You are very important to us.”

“Why?” Rosedawn stared wide eyed.
    “Because you are our descendant, and you…we need to speak with you.” The she cat sighed. “What is your name?” Rosedawn asked.
    “Goldenflower.”
    “What is wrong? Is it about Snakeshadow?” Rosedawn had a bad sinking feeling in her stomach.

Goldenflower’s gaze became dark at the spine of his name. “I need to give you a message. I was once in your situation as well…but I had no cat. Now you, you have a second chance.”
    “A second chance? What do you mean?” Rosedawn narrowed her eyes as the StarClan queen circled her.
    “With love. Listen to your intuition, not what you thought was right. Things change, you have to move on.” Goldenflower’s amber gaze was full with sympathy and pain.

The world started to spin. “What do you mean?” Rosedawn gasped out,
    “Not everything stays the same, Rosedawn. Or was it perfect at all?” Goldenflower’s eyes glowed as she watched Rosedawn fade into light.

Rosedawn jumped out of her nest. “Are you okay?” Snakeshadow stared at her, sitting up in the dark den. “I-I’m Fine.” Something made Rosedawn shrink away from the tall warrior. “Are you sure?” His green eyes rippled.
    “Yeah.” Rosedawn stood up, walking out of the den.
    𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛?

~~~~
    𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭.😁