Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

20,578 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. October 15, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Memory
    Chapter Seven

I wonder what rain looks like.
    I can faintly recall what it is – water droplets splashing against you, pouring from the sky.
    There is no water here, and no rain.
    Only ashes and a gray sky.
    The gray sky looks almost like storm clouds, like it might hold rain, but it doesn’t.
    The only rain here is the ashes falling down, like little flecks of burnt-out fire that seeped into the clouds above.
    Sometimes I like to think that everything here is made of ashes – the clouds, the ground, my charred piece of wood, me.
    I’ve been traveling for about two days in the other direction now. Every day, my despair grows. I think I might be stuck here forever, traveling among the endless gray.
    On Day 1, I didn’t have much despair. Only curiosity and a deep disturbance about the world around me. I didn’t have much hope either, though.
    In the first few days, everything was still on fire. Flames, though they had already started to die out, ate at the burning world. I couldn’t salvage anything, since it was covered in flames. Except for this piece of wood, which I doused the flames using my boot. Everything else was only ash by the time it stopped burning.
    I remember huge structures burned for a long time. They were impossibly tall, floor upon floor covered in relentless flames. The last one didn’t stop burning until Day 126.
    I was walking, watching the distant tower burn, when finally, the last of the fire flickered out. After the fire was gone, the whole thing collapsed, crumbling until there was nothing left of it.
    That was the last standing structure I ever saw.
    It’s been pretty bleak ever since then. I’ve kept my mind busy by asking myself questions about how I got here and how I survived.
    Scenario 1: Everyone else died in a nuclear fallout. I was in an underground bunker.
    Scenario 2: The nuclear fallout happened, but everyone else is still in an underground bunker.
    Scenario 3: Some kind of every natural disaster combined happened, killing everyone, but I found a safe place.
    Scenario 4: I bumped my head really, really hard, and none of this is happening.
    Those four scenarios are my best guesses to what happened. Oh, and there’s one more:
    Scenario 5: A hurricane, tornado, earthquake, tsunami, and volcanic eruption somehow combined to form a superdisaster. Everyone hid in underground bunkers and set off nukes in an effort to stop it. A nuke exploded where I was, sending me up in the air and causing me to hit my head and forget what happened.
    Like I said, my best guess.
    I keep walking. I see nothing. Ashes drift around me.
    My despair grows.

INFP-T Libra

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 16, 2019 at 3:19 am

“I bumped my head really, really hard, and none of this is happening” that denial 😛

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Nice chapter! 🙂 I loved scenario #4 😛

geese ftw

• October 17, 2019 at 7:49 pm

I’m looooooooooving this.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
      October 18, 2019 at 2:48 pm

THIS IS SO GOOODDDD!!!!
      But will Moby come out soon?

• Frogpaw (fluff)
      October 19, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Sparkfluffs prophecy
      Prolauge

Starry figures padded out of the trees cold wind blowing across their fur,
      “This cannot happen!” Yowled a ginger she-cat
      “Starclan is fading, Goldenspray, there is nothing we can do but wait for her to come” a small blue tom solemnly mewed
      “We must choose the one.” The Tom said, as he spoke crowds of glimmering pelts slid trough the woods and over the hill to where they stood. A white she cat bend down and dabbed her paw into the water, a ripple spread across its smooth surface and a small black she-cat with fluffy dark ginger tufts shone in the water
      “This cat has the power to save, or destroy us let us hope she chooses wisely.”

• Foxpaw (fluff)
        October 19, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Not Frogpaw, foxpaw

• Foxpaw (fluff)
      October 20, 2019 at 12:28 am

How do I look at chapter 1

2. October 16, 2019 at 2:57 am

🌷🌑𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕🌑🌷
    ❄️𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬❄️

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡, 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝. Like she was in a deep sleep, a blur. But she kept moving, hiding her dismay. She was unsure of what Snakeshadow meant, but she was still scared. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔? A wash of despair seemed to drown her as she fell asleep in her nest, letting out a soft quiet whimper.

And then she found herself near a soft river, snow falling from the baby blue sky. There was something peaceful about the snowy forest, the air ice crisp from leaf-bare coldness. Rosedawn fluffed her fur and saw Starlight at Goldenflower’s paws as the she cat padded up.
    Misery clutched onto Rosedawn’s heart as she ran up to the StarClan warrior. “Goldenflower!” She Let out a wail, pressing her face to her shoulder.

Goldenflower’s pelt rippled. “You’ve seen.”
    “What is he going to do? Oh Goldenflower, help me!” Rosedawn let out a wail, tears streaming from her eyes as sadness swirled in her stomach. Goldenflower touched her ear with her muzzle. “Poor kit…settle down.” She mewed softly.
    Rosedawn sat down with deep cries, her chest tight with grief.

Once she stopped crying, the cream she cat lifted her head to meet the she cat’s gaze. “Do you know what he is doing?” “I cannot tell you nor can I stop it. I am uncertain, Rosedawn.” The ThunderClan cat blinked slowly, her amber eyes glowing.
    Rosedawn shook her fur. “But you have to! What if it hurts cats?”
    “I told you, I don’t know.” Goldenflower murmured.
    “Tell me! Please! I need to know!” Rosedawn’s voice raised in a desperate yowl.

Goldenflower bristled. “Stay calm. I promise you I don’t know.” Her voice quivered as she flattened her fur. Rosedawn took a deep breath, trembling. Moments of silence continued. “I don’t want to lose him…”
    Goldenflower’s eyes shone. “I know, my dear. But you can’t stop what comes your way.”
    “I didn’t want to leave him. But I feel like he’s already left me.” Rosedawn lowered her head in exhaustion, feeling herself swirl.

“I’m sorry,” Goldenflower rested her tail on her shoulder, “You can’t stop cats leaving you, but there are some cats that will stay by your side no matter what.” She reassured her. Rosedawn looked up at the StarClan warrior. “But What can i do if I’m without him? I love him…but I feel a darkness.”
    “Love is a hard path to take; you don’t know if you’ll get hurt. But it’s a risk, and Rosedawn, you’ve been hurt. But you’ll get up.” Goldenflower mewed.

“I just feel terrible…” Rosedawn sighed, silence falling. Goldenflower nodded. “Don’t worry.”
    Then the blur came and Rosedawn woke in her nest. Snakeshadow was gone. ‘𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢’𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝’, Goldenflower’s words echoed in Rosedawn’s mind as she settled back in her nest.

☀️- ENFJ “The Teacher” ☀️

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 2:01 pm

This is really good! 🙂 Goldenflower is really cool 😀

geese ftw

• October 17, 2019 at 4:14 am

💛#GoldenflowerRules 🧡

☀️- ENFJ “The Teacher” ☀️

• October 17, 2019 at 7:43 pm

“Goldenflower touched her ear with her muzzle. “Poor kit…settle down.” She mewed softly.”

That’s just adorable 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

3. October 16, 2019 at 4:02 am

I’ve been procrastinating to post this, but anyway here you. Here is part of the trash fanfic I promised 👌
    I don’t what what the title is yet, but I’ll figure it out. This is my first fanfic ever, so happy reading! 😅

Chapter 1 – Gone

A ginger she-cat slowly opened her eyes to the dim glow of her surroundings. She felt strangely numb as if all the blood in her body had turned to gel. Her ears twitched as she slowly took in her surroundings. All the smells and sounds suddenly came rushing into her mind like a burst of wind. She stumbled backward into a large soggy fern. It was all too much, too many rotten smells, and strangely no sound, yet she found it deafening.

Standing up on trembling legs, the ground was damp and cold beneath her pads. Where am I? The she-cat stared at her paws and chest, eyes clouded with confusion. Somehow this doesn’t feel right. She strained to remember how she got here but thought of nothing. There was nothing. Nothing at all. Her thoughts and mind felt like they were wrapped in a thick fog, and her past was just out of reach but couldn’t be seen. As if all the right words and memories lay right on the tip of her tongue but were in a language she couldn’t speak.

Who am I? She flicked her tail in annoyance at her dilemma while her eyes and senses adjusted to this new environment. “Why can’t remember anything,” she muttered, “There must be a reason for this!” She stared in front of her, and just ahead of her lay a throng of dark mahogany trees, with unfamiliar fungi growing near the bases.

“SNAP!” She turned her head towards the direction of the noise, only to stare into a pair of glowing violet eyes heading her way. Blinding fear like lightning flashed through her mind along with images of badgers, foxes, and wolves. The she-cat whipped around and started sprinting in the opposite direction, arching her back to gain more ground. Brambles pricked against her side and left sore-feeling scratches along her back. I need to get somewhere safe! Twigs snapped in her wake, her pursuer not far behind. She didn’t know what to think. It was all so sudden, from this weird place to her disappeared memories. She scrunched her eyes together and ran faster, even though her muscles strained.

“Wait, stop!” called out a desperate voice from behind her. Reluctantly she froze in her tracks, curiosity washing over her fear. She twitched her whiskers in intrigue and twisted to face the creature. Instead of a vicious monster stood a young sleek tom. He was dark black, almost a deep purple, with those shining violet eyes. She caught his gaze and felt her face heat up. Stop! You don’t have time for this ya dummy. She silently chided herself and licked her chest in embarrassment. However, maybe this mysterious tom could help her. The tom opened his muzzle to speak, but before he could utter a single word, the world unexpectedly spiraled out from under her, and she fell into the murky, endless, black.

Vouch4Fawny <3

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 2:02 pm

This is really good Fawny! 🙂 I love the suspense! 😀

geese ftw

• October 17, 2019 at 7:46 pm

“trash”

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

yeah

okay.

I’ve never liked trash before.

You sure it’s trash?????? I think it’s gold.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
      October 18, 2019 at 2:46 pm

YES FAWNY!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Ooh interesting!

4. October 16, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Well this is a poem I wrote just now in a creative mood for an English assignment…how is it? This was meant to be a song…yeah, it’s a short one.

As I stare out at the crashing waves, lost in my thoughts, my dreams disappeared like the mist over the moon
    Why, oh why, couldn’t I have guessed this would happen, why couldn’t she have minded her own
    Why didn’t she know how she was making me feel, didn’t she know what she had done?
    I need to speak up, I need to speak up, but I don’t know whether it’ll make things right ever again…
    I don’t know how we ended up here…I trusted you, I trusted you but you left me open…
    Never again will I be so foolish to trust someone, never, I promise you that, see what you’ve done…

🙂

The Silent Thaw Drama

• October 16, 2019 at 6:40 pm

P.S: I just realised that ‘I don’t know how we ended up here’ part was the same as Blixemi’s song, All They See 😐 I promise I didn’t copy it from her!

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Mapledrift
        October 16, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Just because one line, concept or idea is the same does not mean something is copied 🙂 Sometimes books seem to have near identical ideas / characters but there are always vital differences that make each thing unique 😀

• October 17, 2019 at 6:50 am

ooh okay, thankfully. 😀 thanks, Maple!

The Silent Thaw Drama

• October 18, 2019 at 3:23 am

Honestly at this point it’s impossible to have anything “original” because you can guarantee someone has done something before
          So if anyone thinks you’re copying, then chances are they are “copying” something too so jokes on them

As long as you don’t blatantly plagiarize that’s okay

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Woahhhh this is really good Ivyla! 😀

geese ftw

5. October 17, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Memory
    Chapter Eight

“Chiara? Can you come here?”
    After four long, grueling, exhausting days, I’m used to waking up when the sun is only a speck on the horizon, the sky a hazy gray smear. Trying not to notice the icky tired taste in my mouth, I stumble, half-asleep, towards where I heard Anya’s nervous voice.
    How come she didn’t call Hazel or Willow? I’m sure they’ve been up. Gotta disturb me, the one who sleeps in. Whatever. I rub my eyes.
    Standing in the doorway to the kitchen is another girl. Oh, great. This again. Why do they all seem drawn to the kitchen, like moths to a flame? Groggily, I look at the newcomer.
    Her dark reddish-brown hair, highlighted with red-gold, curtains her green eyes and pale skin. At least she’s not as scared as Willow. Phew.
    Nope. I was wrong.
    Instead of panicking when I sit her down, she just stares, eyes glazed over. Finally, after a few attempts, I give up and flip her arm over. Her name’s Aurielle.
    “Does everyone react like this?” Anya wonders, looking at me in confusion.
    “She’s the first to do this.” I sigh for the fourteenth time since I got here. Not that I’ve been keeping track. It’s just an estimate.
    “What’s going on?” Willow blinks at us, Hazel behind her.
    “We’ve got another one – Aurielle – but she won’t do anything.” I gesture to her.
    Willow stares at her, as if she’ll move if she concentrated hard enough, Aurielle will spring to life.”Are we sure she’s … okay?”
    “Are any of us okay?” Hazel mutters under his breath.
    “No.” I say. It’s not a joke. If this was a less serious situation, it would be. But I don’t feel like incorporating humor into this particular conversation.
    The truth is, none of us are okay. We all woke up here with IVs in our arms and writing on us no idea what happened.
    Unless, by some definition, that’s “okay.”
    I see a flicker of humor in Willow’s eyes, immediately extinguished. Anya’s expression is full of pity. Aurielle continues to stare, expressionless.
    Hazel, being the least shy of us four, sits down, making eye contact with her. “Look … what’s happening right now to you, to your head, is terrifying. I won’t sugercoat it. I won’t lie. I won’t say everything’s all right, and we’re going to be fine, and that we know why we’re here, and this isn’t just some lie-” I realize as he’s spoken, I’ve been trembling with fury. I sit back, closing my eyes and letting calm wash over me.
    When I open them, Anya gives me a concerned look and pulls up a chair, talking quietly to Aurielle with Hazel. I seeth in silent anger. Does no one else care? Hazel? Willow? Are they fine with – with this? The fact that someone must’ve done this? The trembling doesn’t start up again, only a cold sorrow that drenches my heart. I sit back, shivering, my eyes watering.
    I’m a mess. I don’t care at this point. I if I feel like crying, I will. I’m not scared of what Hazel or Willow or Anya or Aurielle think. I’m too torn apart to care. Too empty. I want to die. To crawl in a bleak, black hole and watch the light fade from my eyes. To not have to suffer. To end this nightmare. Tears fall down my cheeks as I quietly sob. Death is blissful. An escape. I curl into a ball and let water flow from my eyes. Pain grips me in a blinding fist as I let myself go limp, a cold emptiness now washing over me.
    Willow’s turned the other way. None of them see me.
    I let my heart bleed out in the form of liquid as every last drop of hope in me runs dry.

———

I stand up a while after and go to my room. I don’t speak. Usually,I don’t do things like this, and it’s already making me anxious. What will they think of me?
    Whatever. I’ve already said I don’t care what they think. Any of them.
    As I lay on my bed, eyes stinging, I feel despair creep through my veins, trickling like deadly ice. It snakes through every crevice of my heart until nothing is left except a gaping hole.
    A black hole.
    I faintly recall what that is – something in outer space that sucks everything towards it. That’s what I am. What we all are.
    Should I be this upset? No one else is, but that only makes me angry. They should be. Every ounce of them should be filled with a boiling fury to find whoever did this and get revenge.
    But then that fury will turn to sorrow, and eat away at everyone.
    I wish I wasn’t so angry, so full of rage. The last thing I want is people thinking I’m a psychopath. Yes, I’ve decided that I care what they think. So much, in fact, that I want to go back out there and sob until they forgive me. Of course, that wouldn’t help me being forgiven.
    Like I said. Chiara, black hole.
    Void of happiness, of kindness, of anything.

——

Ehhhh I didn’t bother to reread this one so it probably could’ve used more description 😛 but soon the filler chapters will be over and the fun will begin :))

INFP-T Libra

• 🍂 Pineplossom 🍁
      October 18, 2019 at 4:12 am

yesssss bring on the fun 😛

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 19, 2019 at 3:54 am

“Fun” is never a good word in a book like this. 😛

Also I wondered if you proofread or not because: “Willow stares at her, as if she’ll move if she concentrated hard enough, Aurielle will spring to life.” Doesn’t exactly make sense 😛

Should either be: “Willow stares at her, as if she’ll move if she concentrated hard enough”

Or: “Willow stares at her, as if she concentrated hard enough, Aurielle will spring to life.”

Something like that maybe??? Idk it seemed like two different versions of the sentence we smashed together 😛

Idk if you meant something else by that sentence and I just missed it but Idk 😛

Also it’s almost 10:00 pm so I’ll regret this comment in the morning but hey look I’m about to post this comment so no time for regret hehe

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 19, 2019 at 4:27 am

skskksksks dead inside indeed

• October 19, 2019 at 5:00 am

Aaaa yessss
      Obviously I haven’t commented on the other chapters but I’ve read them all so far and they’re really really good!! You portrayed me just right, I would definitely avoid panicking in front of other people if I could 😛

(I accidentally used the wrong email so I had to redo my comment 😛)

6. Snowfeather
    October 18, 2019 at 12:14 am

As I look at the lake
    shimmering, the sun’s reflection bright and visible
    I think about home
    SkyClan, Darktail’s reign
    And that horrible day
    I lost so much

• Snowfeather
      October 18, 2019 at 12:43 am

this took me a minute to create

7. Snowfeather
    October 18, 2019 at 1:26 am

Her alluring silver fur glowed in the bleak moonlight
    but no longer with life
    Her captivating blue eyes beamed like the sun
    but now they are dreary,
    stale with death
    Her eloquent words filled my heart with comfort,
    elation
    I was pleased when she was with me
    But now she is gone

8. October 18, 2019 at 4:11 am

Have this mini story of Aeroki and one of their brothers Tempest (aka a pre-Tests 2 drabble about one of my more well-known characters, Aeroki, partially because of her eating sand and also because of Rapoki)
    It might turn into multiple chapters idk but for now just a really short one-shot/drabble

Rats
    Aeroki
    The city cat wasn’t sure how long she’d been living in, well, the city since Paratyl’s death. It hurt, still living in the same area, but the prey was better than some other parts of the place. Not to mention competition for food was getting worse- more cats were moving into the area, to Aeroki’s surprise, but she should’ve guessed it was coming sooner. After all, I heard about what those plaindwellers did to some of them…poor cats. Of course, she couldn’t let herself take too much pity upon them- they were all starving, and needed prey. Me and Tempest still have to keep surviving…for the sake of Yarran. A pang of guilt twisted Aeroki’s chest as she thought of the poor tom that she’d known so well. Why couldn’t my brother live alongside us? Why, Paratyl…? Fluffing out her fur, Aeroki pushed the remorse aside- she had to hunt for two mouths, not just hers.

Crouching down into a hunting position, Aeroki took a whiff of the air, hoping to find a mouse, rat, squirrel, or something. The sharp smell of rat made Aeroki wince- she absolutely hated the smell, it hurt her nose, and rat was just generally unpleasant to eat anyways. Still, it’s food…better than scavenging, there’s hardly anything left and it’s hard to steal these days without killing another cat. Creeping forwards, the black molly pounced on the scurrying rat, delivering the killing blow with her claws rather than biting into it. Stinky rat. But she knew that she couldn’t carry it like that, so she apprehensively took hold of the prey by the tail, shuddering at the taste of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s infected.

Padding over to the black tom lying down on a stack of knocked over tires, Aeroki leapt over to him, dropping the prey nearby his jaws. She felt her entire body shiver with disgust as she stared down at the rat. Hope you like eating rat, Tempest…because I’m not hunting for the rest of the day, She thought, narrowing her eyes as she imagined herself saying it. It’s your turn anyways. Tempest opened one eye, yelping in shock at the sight of the rat right in front of him.

“Aeroki! What would even compel you to do that?” He snapped, his shoulder fur bristling.

In Aeroki’s head, she wanted to speak her mind. However, it didn’t come out the way she was hoping.

Shrugging, she meowed, “I-I thought you wanted a head start on your share of the prey.”

Tempest frowned, taking a hesitant bite out of the rat. “I suppose that’s fair. Was this all you could find?”

“If I didn’t want to get mauled by any territorial cats out there, then yes. That was all.”

The two siblings fell silent shortly after, taking turns nibbling on the rat. Tempest hasn’t ever been the same since Yarran’s death. Will he ever recover? Aeroki could remember what had happened as if it was yesterday- even if she was a smidge airheaded (even if others would insist she was extremely forgetful), she would never forget what happened to her dear brother. The one who cared about me the most, even if Sang and Azize didn’t… Paratyl had murdered Yarran out of spite for not agreeing with his plan to get revenge on Sang for her mistreatment of Aeroki and her brothers- Aeroki always wondered why he never took out her instead. Was it because she wasn’t as rude about it towards Paratyl? Or was it because she hadn’t really spoken that much anyways? But Aeroki remembered hearing Yarran’s screams in the dead of the night- and the awful scent of fresh blood drifting around his nest. Did Tempest know that Paratyl planned on killing Yarran? She shook that thought away at once, focusing on the rat. There’s no point in dwelling on that right now. We need to survive this first, then talk about what we do next.

Gulping down the last piece of rat, Tempest mewed, “Aeroki, do you think this area in the city is safe anymore?”

Tilting her head in bewilderment, Aeroki frowned. “What do you mean by that? No area in the city is safe anymore.”

“I know that, it’s just…we’ve been living here since…since Paratyl. And more cats have been moving in, meaning less prey. I’m not sure if we can stay here for any longer. We might even have to become wild ones.”

Aeroki’s gaze widened. Tempest never gave into temptation to become a free cat or independent that easily; clearly this was serious if he was talking about leaving. But I can’t deny that he’s right, either. Things have been getting increasingly worse…bickering over prey, always crowded, and fear of when any wild ones would attack us is pretty high. Then again, if those aggressive city cats would stop attacking the free cats as well, then we could just live in peace. She was so glad that Paratyl wasn’t around to hear this coming from Tempest. He would leave Tempest some scars to remember, that’s for sure. Then again, it was Paratyl’s fault for their situation anyways. Had he left Aeroki and Yarran to their own devices, then their world wouldn’t have come caving in on them.

She murmured, “You mean…abandon the city entirely…? Become plaindwellers? Deserters? I never would’ve thought that you would be the one saying it.”

“Truthfully, I’ve been considering it since Yarran’s death,” Tempest confessed, sighing deeply. “But we shouldn’t discuss it out in the open with so many unwelcome ears…get some rest, Aer. I’ll go scavenge for something to eat. We can talk about this later when less cats are listening in on us.”

Curling up, the black molly weakly nodded, shutting her eyes. Tempest wanted to leave. Cats were fighting over petty things more and more. Murderers like Paratyl were running loose and more freely than ever. Just what is this world coming too…?

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

9. October 19, 2019 at 12:27 am

Question, do people ever write stuff about the original warriors characters here? Is it allowed? (Because I have an idea for a fan-fic if it is)

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 19, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Yes and yes. Why else would it be called a fanfic page 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• October 19, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Okay, thanks 🙂 just wanted to make sure!

Hello fellow Earthling

10. October 19, 2019 at 3:26 am

I should probably read this over but ohhhhh welllllll 😛

Memory
    Chapter Nine

Chiara goes to her room early.
    She doesn’t say anything, just leaves with her back to us.
    Anya looks her way, unsure. “She was shaking.”
    I ignore her. Why is it up to her how Chiara feels? A spark of anger flickers in my stomach. She has a right to be upset – for God’s sake, she has no memory. I think we should all be upset. I think we should all get up and march into the woods right now, and look for answers. I don’t think we should sit around. Who does that help? The new girl? She’ll come to her senses. Frankly, I’m getting tired of answering everyone’s pesky questions – I’ve dealt with three panicked kids already. Going into the forest with the cool air and tall trees sounds a lot more appealing than poking and prodding Aurielle while she stares, as if in a far-away dreamworld. I’ve had my fair share of daydreaming, so I’m not blaming her. I just wish she’d get it over with already so we could do something useful.
    Finally, she shifts and looks at Willow. “I need to lie down.”
    Willow and Anya both comfort her, reassuring her it’s perfectly fine to lie down and think for a whole. I guess I’ve got to join in the … festivities as well.
    “Take your time, Aurielle,” I murmur in the tone the other to were using, but, judging by the looks on their faces, it came out too harsh.
    Sigh.
    “Now it’s time to go into the woods! Look for answers,” I tell them, containing my excitement.
    Willow’s face falls. Anya grimaces.
    Okay, okay. Last time we went exploring, it wasn’t exactly a picnic in the park. But why do they have to be so unsure about it? Can’t they just go along? Besides, I want to go see the ripply thing.
    “I think I’m going to stay here. I’m hungry, anyway.” Willow doubles back towards the kitchen. “I could try to make something.”
    “Ooh!” Anya exclaims. “Can you make tacos? They’re crispy corn-shell things with beef, cheese, lettuce, and sour cream in them…” It has my mouth watering.
    No. I’ll go by myself like last time, if that’s what it takes. “I’m going out there,” I announce.
    “No, you’re not.” Willow gives me a somewhat stern look. “Like Chiara said, who knows what’s out there? Stay here and have tacos.”
    I clench my jaw. Who does she think she is, bossing me around? Barely keeping a glare from my eyes, I sit.
    You win.

———

I have to admit, the tacos are delicious.
    “Fire,” Willow mutters next to me.
    “What?” Irritated I’m being sucked away from the food, I look at her. She points to the silver box-thingy, which I think is called a microwave, and the taco shell that was inside of it is on fire.
    Uh-oh.
    Aurielle, who came out of her room earlier – unlike Chiara – looks toward the microwave and screams.
    “What’s going on?!” Anya demands.
    “Fire – fire! In the microwave!” Willow’s eyes are huge as she stares at it.
    Anya nearly falls out of her chair as she scrambles toward it, opening the door. She grabs a pan full of water and frantically tosses it on the taco.
    “What are you doing?! That’s an electrical appliance!” Aurielle shrieks. She scrambles over to the blaze, hastily grabbing a box of white powder. Willow and I scream in terror as she flings the powder in the microwave.
    “It’s going to burn the house down!” Willow exclaims. She screams again. My heart pounds.
    Aurielle slams the door to the microwave shut, leaning on it and breathing heavily. The flames fizzle out.
    I realize I’ve been clinging onto Willow in terror. I let go of her uncomfortably. Anya arches her eyebrow at me. Flustered, I glare at her, hoping to convey an irritated expression.
    “That was close,” Aurielle pants. She opens the microwave door again, and smoke pours out, drifting across the kitchen. “Think that taco shell is still okay?”
    I go back to eating my taco, hoping Willow didn’t notice that I nearly strangled her. It was an accident, to be fair.
    “Of course it was my taco shell that caught of fire,” Aurielle grumbled. She sits down with a huff and pokes at her saladlike, shelless meal.
    “Have my shell,” Willow offered, holding it out to her. “I’m fine without one.” She seems to realize at the last minute that she was talking to someone she doesn’t know very well and stutteres something. Anya doesn’t say anything – she just looks at Willow and I with a smug expression. Abandoning my taco for the second time, I sigh and bury my face in my hands.
    When I pick my head back up, I finish the taco and stand up. “Can we please go into the woods now?”

———

Writing the fire scene was hilarious because that actually happened at my grandparents’
    For some reason right at the end my brain decided it was going to switch to third person past tense??? 😛

INFP-T Libra

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 19, 2019 at 1:25 pm

this was hilarious ahhh

• October 19, 2019 at 3:45 pm

HA

THEY NEARLY SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE

WHY IS IT SO FUNNY

NOPE MUST NOT LAUGH NEXT TIME I LOOK AT A MICROWAVE-

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🍂 Pineplossom 🍁
      October 19, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Oh my god I just realized that a taco without a shell is a salad
      Frosto I’ll never look at tacos the same way again

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

11. October 19, 2019 at 4:30 am

Mapleshade’s Moon- Chapter 1

Mapleshade woke up to the bright, cheery songs of the cardinals. As she walked out of the nursery, her friend Frecklewish hissed to her. “A RiverClan tom requested your presence.” She said, and Mapleshade realized why every cat had been so silent.

“Mapleshade!” Appledusk, the RiverClan tom, meowed. “How do you know her?” Ravenwing narrowed his eyes at him. “We are mates.” She lifted her head high, not caring about the shocked gazes. “That’s against the code!” Pineheart exclaimed.

“Now it’s not.” Oakstar meowed. “We have come to a decision that this part of the code will be..removed.” The cats gasped. “So… wait. Mapleshade, are those his KITS?” Frecklewish exclaimed. “Yes.” Mapleshade answered, suddenly shy.

A patrol of cats burst through the brambles. “What are you doing with HER?” Reedshine exclaimed, her voice drawling sassily. “She’s my REAL mate, Reedshine.” Appledusk retorted. “And I know those aren’t MY kits, too.” Rainfall shifted his paws.

“But that doesn’t matter anymore. You’re with me and I’m with you, just like it should be!” Mapleshade pressed against her mate, pleased at the hateful glare from the dark-orange she cat. “Why are you here?” Oakstar asked the patrol smoothly.

“We need to see if our warrior is joining your clan or not,” Spiketail answered. “Will you?” He turned his gaze to the brown tom. “Yes.” Appledusk replied certainly. “Can’t I just talk once more to my.. old mate?” Reedshine sniffed.

“I thought that they weren’t mates!” Frecklewish grumbled. “Fine.” Oakstar whisked his tail dismissively. “Be quick,” Spiketail growled.
    “You were wrong.” Reedshine said once they were far from the ThunderClan camp. “What do you mean?” Appledusk meowed with distaste. “These ARE your kits!” She said, touching his cheek with her tail.

“I know the truth. That she-cat has brainwashed you with her tricks!” She exclaimed, believing it herself. How could her loyal mate accuse her of being with another? She should have been the one doing that! “Please..” She pleaded, as he turned his head away.

sksksilent thaw!

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 10:56 pm

Nice! 😀

12. Monkeyfur
    October 19, 2019 at 10:34 am

Finally, I have it!! Sorry, it took so long. Action will happen soon… I hope you like it! Please comment on it!!
    By the way, I have almost finished editing Chapter 26 of Trailing Stars!

Chapter 6
    I left everything I knew in the past. Now I am a different cat, I am a cat of CatClan. I will do anything to keep CatClan safe, even if it means killing or hurting the cats I love because I know CatClan will keep me safe. BlogClan would be the clan that would crumble and wither away. CatClan would be the one to strive and be in the path of victory.

I look back at Briarpaw, Hawthornpaw, Mapledrift, and I laugh. They were weak, puny little cats. I glance at Viperfrost, my new mentor. I leap, dodge, roll, and cut like I’m a real warrior, a CatClan warrior. I don’t feel sorry for BlogClan because I’m the hero, I will be the one to save everyone.

But I know that there is one obstacle that is hindering my goal. BlogClan. Especially Icepaw, if I were to achieve this, I would have to put love aside. I would have to put friends aside. Surely winning was more important than love. No matter what, that means I would have to kill Icepaw…

• October 19, 2019 at 1:11 pm

noooo ice don’t die

下雨天的阳光

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween
        October 19, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Don’t worry, I’m tough 😛

How do you make good siggies

• October 19, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Yes you got this 😛

下雨天的阳光

• Seti is playing violin (Sunsetpaw/stream)
          October 19, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Yep. You got this! (Also, Monkeyfur, can you post a list of who’s staying in BlogClan, and who’ve join CatClan)

Uhhhh jaystick or jaymoon?

• Monkeyfur
            October 19, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Definatly!

• Seti is playing violin (Sunsetpaw/stream)
              October 20, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Thanks!

Uhhhh jaystick or jaymoon?

• October 19, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Oooh! I can’t wait for my arrival and the next chapter!

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• Briarpaw and Pumpkins
      October 19, 2019 at 4:10 pm

How could you, Monkey 😛 I’m not puny 😛

13. October 19, 2019 at 5:51 pm

Okay, I tried to write something. Thoughts?

Chapter 1: I’m blinder than usual
    Jayfeather carefully finished folding the delicate leaf into a neat bundle, adding it to the pile in front of him. Sitting back, he took a deep breath, enjoying the scent of the fresh herbs and the peaceful silence. He may not have wanted to be a medicine cat at first, but he wouldn’t trade this in for anything. Well, he thought wistfully, he did miss his stick.
    “Jayfeather!” The silence shattered. That would be his brother. Nephew? Sometimes, Jayfeather had no idea what he should call Alderpaw. Leafpool would never be his mother, but sometimes he wasn’t sure if Squirrelflight was either.
    “Jayfeather! Jayfeather?” a soft paw prodded his side. “Did you hear me?” the little tom mewed loudly in his ear. Jayfeather let out a long sigh. Annoying apprentice. That worked.
    “I’m blind, not deaf,” he snapped, turning to gaze in the direction of Alderpaw, “What is it?”
    “I put some cobwebs on Dewnose’s scratch,” the apprentice mewed nervously, “Like you told me to.” Jayfeather sighed inwardly. The other tom was fidgeting nervously with a stray dock leaf, his tail swishing back and forth.
    “And?” Jayfeather mewed iratably, snatching the dock leaf before Alderpaw could shred it.
    “I put some garlic on it, for infection, right? Is that okay?” Alderpaw mewed, shifting uneasily.
    “Yes,” mewed Jayfeather, “Why wouldn’t it be?” After a moment, he added, “Actually, it was pretty smart.”
    “Because you didn’t say anything about garlic!” mewed Alderpaw, sounding a good deal calmer now. Jayfeather shook almost wanted to laugh at the little apprentice. He was so nervous, so insecure. He had only been a medicine cat apprentice for a little bit, and was constantly worrying about messing something up.
    Suddenly, a soft thump made Jayfeather look up. He sniffed the air, following his nose to the unfamiliar object. It smelled of the twoleg place, and was soft and slightly squishy to the touch. Jayfeather turned his head, checking the air for any cat or animal that could have dropped the odd object. Nobody but him and Alderpaw.
    “Do you know what it is?” he asked Alderpaw, nudging the soft object towards his brother/nephew/annoying apprentice. Alderpaw bent down beside him, voice clouded with confusion.
    “I don’t know. It smells like the twoleg place,” Alderpaw said uncertainty.
    “I know what it smells like,” growled Jayfeather, “I want to know what it looks like.”
    “Kinda reminds me of a little mini twoleg,” Alderpaw said, “But how did it get here?” The apprentice reached forward to touch the object. Jayfeather sound, like a breath being let out. Wind blew through his fur, making his tail rustle against the ground. He could smell himself, Alderpaw, the herbs, Thunderclan, but the scent of the twoleg place was growing, drowning out the other scents. Brightness flared up in his eyes, startling him with the sudden break from darkness, and then all the sounds and smells faded away.

His paws hit the hard ground with a thud, and his legs quickly buckled. Jayfeather tumbled to the ground, legs scraping against the rough surface.
    Jayfeather sniffed the air, trying to figure out where he was.
    “No, no, no,” he muttered, struggling to fight back the panic. His voice sounded dull and muted, and he could hardly even smell the ground beneath him. This must be how Dovewing feels, he thought, closing his eyes and trying to take deep breaths. Without his nose and his ears, he was hardly connected to the world. He needed them. They were his eyes.
    “Jayfeather?” whispered a terrified voice behind him, sounding far away.
    “Alderpaw!” Jayfeather fumbled towards his apprentice, his body feeling odd and forein. What had happened to him? He reached out, bumping into what should have been soft kitten
    fluff. Instead, he felt warm, hairless skin. “What’s going on?” Jayfeather said, recoiling slightly.
    “I….,” mewed Alderpaw, voice sounding odd through Jayfeather’s broken ears, “I think we’re……”
    “What?” snapped Jayfeather, digging his claws into the pads of his paws. He paused, waiting for the prick of pain that might help clear his mind. He rubbed his paws experimentally together, feeling the smooth skin and odd, elongated digits that were definitely not claws. “What are we?” he asked again, voice shaking slightly. This was not his body, not his ears, not his nose.
    “Twolegs!” squealed Alderpaw, voice rising in terror.
    “Where?” snarled Jayfeather, feeling useless without his usually sharp hearing and sense of smell. They were in no condition to fight right now.
    “No,” whimpered Alderpaw, “We’re twolegs.”

Hello fellow Earthling

• Seti is playing violin (Sunsetpaw/stream)
      October 19, 2019 at 7:14 pm

(clap clap clap) I like this. I think it would be funny to introduce a character who kinda just introduces everyone to technology.

This is video games, this is Minecraft, this is Google Docs, this is Mothpool fan content, this is Youtube. this is anime, (and so on)

Uhhhh jaystick or jaymoon?

• October 20, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Thanks! That would be funny, I’ll have to keep that idea in mind.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Seti is reminding herself to make a fall icon (Sunsetpaw/stream)
          November 3, 2019 at 1:48 am

I just found this and…
          Last but not least!
          JayxStick fan art!
          Jayfeather: (Explodes)
          Me: (Gets burnt)
          Yeet

Uhhhh jaystick or jaymoon?

• Brightpaw (pool)