Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

24,036 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. October 12, 2019 at 12:28 am

I tried 😛

Memory
    Chapter Four

The girl – Chiara – sits on her bed, emerald-green eyes bulging in terror. What do I do? She says she has no memory.
    And she’s absolutely freaking out.
    “Deep breaths. Deep breaths,” I mutter, more to myself than her. She looks at me, trying not to glare or snap. Taking in a shaky breath, she looks at me, pain showing in her expression now.
    “But – but how?
    Calm, Hazel. Calm. Don’t freak out, don’t yell…
    “I don’t know,” I respond cooly, clenching my teeth to keep the annoyance from my voice. How am I supposed to know? Seriously?
    Okay, okay. She’s pretty freaked out. She needs … sympathy.
    “I was pretty scared when I got here a day ago.” Has it been a day?
    Chiara sits upright, a spark of interest in her eyes. “A day ago? Exactly?”
    “Well, there’s not clocks here, but I’d say yes.” I swallow. “Anyway, back to what I was saying – I was scared. I went outside, and there was nothing there. Anyway. Just a pine forest. And this log cabin. It was terrifying. And now you’re here. There must be a reason, and we have to find it.”
    “…Chiara?”
    She’s still sitting, but looks like she’s zoning off. Her eyes glaze over.
    “Chiara.”
    “Sorry. Still here.” She blinks, but still looks zoned off. “Just thinking.”
    Thinking about what? We need to go and do whatever we need to do.
    “I’m ready,” Chiara says, sitting up more. “But, first … can we get some food?”

———

Five minutes later, we have food we got from the fridge we found inside the cabin. I take a bite of the combination of bread, turkey, and lettuce I made. My first instinct was to make it. Chiara made one, too, with peanut butter and jelly.
    The crunchy lettuce combines with the soft turkey and sweet, fluffy bread. It tastes delicious. I swallow quickly, taking another bite. My stomach growls.
    I devour each piece, and my mouth waters.
    When I finish, I look over at Chiara. “Let’s go.”
    We walk to the wooden door, and I open it. I’m startled at first by the lack of wind or even a breeze. It’s silent. Still.
    Eerie.
    The forest floor feels cool beneath my feet. Pine trees tower over us like leafy soldiers. Above them is the crystal-clear sky, the sunset casting reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks across its glassy blue surface.
    There’s something else.
    Something we can’t see.
    I can tell.
    There’s nothing in the forest for as far as I can see.
    I sigh.
    “Looks like there’s nothing out there. It’s getting late, anyway. We should sleep and then come back out tomorrow.”
    “Okay,” Chiara responds. She goes back inside.
    I follow her.

———

I blink the tiredness from my eyes and stretch. This bed is extremely uncomfortable. Yawning, I get up and look around the cabin. Chiara‘s up. I see her near the kitchen.
    Wait.
    That’s not Chiara.
    A cold feeling seeps into my skin.
    She’s tall and tan, with slightly curly black hair and dark brown eyes.
    She looks at me, her eyes huge and scared.
    “I – I don’t remember anything.”

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:17 am

Oooooh the suspense 😛 Gosh now I feel bad for Hazel who’s got to be the one who accepts everyone freaking out 😛 But I cannot wait until Chapter 4!!

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 12, 2019 at 9:03 pm

:OOO

SrizelFTW

2. Blue Fire of Frenzied Soul / Hallowfire
    October 12, 2019 at 3:10 am

<– previous entry on the previous page~

They took the rag.
    Not that I mind.
    I didn't need it anyway.
    Besides.
    They gave me something better.

The room I'm in is a lot nicer than the cell.
    There's a soft bed.
    There's a door– locked.
    There are no windows.
    A bathroom.
    A closet full of clothes.
    They all fit me.
    I know.
    I tried them all on.
    I don't have much else to do.

There's running water in the bathroom, but they still won't feed me.
    I think this is the second test.
    At least I have better clothes now.
    The prison rags disappeared while I was sleeping.
    Whoever did it was silent.
    I still sleep like a cat.
    I wake up at the slightest noise.
    But I sleep a lot.
    There's not much else to do.

I'm hungry now.
    Very hungry.
    I can't have spent more than three days in the cell.
    But I'm not sure it was much less.
    And now I've spent a day here.
    Four days.
    I can survive longer without food.
    But I don't really want to.
    I need to solve the second test.

The room is locked from the outside.
    Where is the key?

It's not in the closet.
    I took everything out and put it all back.
    I checked all the pockets too.

It's not in the bathroom.
    I even checked in the drains.
    I found a couple of spiders, though.
    I turned into a bird and ate them.

It's not under, around, behind, or above the bed.

There's nothing else in the room.
    Where is the key?

Wait.

Am I even supposed to find a key?

I look at the door.
    It can't be that easy.

I knock.

Pause.

"Yes?"

A guard?
    Male voice.
    Old?
    No… young, but a smoker.
    Wearing armor.
    Holding something– a spear.
    Probably.
    Bit of an accent.
    East?
    Northeast.
    It's very distinct.

Where am I?

The room isn't heated.
    There's no grates.
    It's winter.
    We can't be that far north.
    We can't be in the mountains.
    We must be in the south.
    The guard isn't from here, then.
    Where in the south?
    The southeast is a desert.
    Hot.
    The room doesn't have cooling, either.
    The southwest is a swamp.
    Marshland.
    The cell was dripping.
    I'm in the same building.
    We went up.
    But the marshland is huge.
    Where?

The armor.
    Clues?
    I need to get him to open the door.

I knock again.
    "Yes?"

"May I come out?"

Pause.
    Then– "Yes."

The door opens.

3. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    October 12, 2019 at 3:32 am

Goldenleaf, a new warrior, looked down on her clanmates.

Her father, the deputy, Dawnfeather sat proudly by his former apprentice, Cloudheart.

Goldenleaf ran over to Shadowpaw, her brother who had failed his test.

“I wish you were a warrior.” She mewed.

“Me too.”

Goldenleaf licked his ear. “Soon, Shadowpaw.”

Lionstar sat by her mate, and kit.

“Goldenleaf, join us!”

She and the leader always had a special connection. When her mother, Brackenwing, died, the leader had lost her litter, so she would feed Goldenleaf.

Goldenleaf stood by her oldest kit, Bramblefern. Goldenleaf and Bramblefern had a special connection, but in a different way. The two had been very close. Not like siblings, but mates.

“Hey.” She called shyly to him.

He glanced at her, and smiled. “I have great news.”

“What is it?”

“Hollytree is expecting kits! My kits!”

Goldenleaf was crushed. What? Had the connection been her imagination.

“I.. I’m happy for you..”

Hollytrees stomach was already starting to round.

“I have to go.”

Goldenleaf crawled into the warriors den, and drifted to sleep, her nightmares filled with screaming kits……

• Spooky Fally
      October 15, 2019 at 1:24 pm

This is really good! 🙂 I feel bad for Goldenleaf. 🙁

6.022 x 10^23

4. October 12, 2019 at 8:37 am

MOONRISE, DARKEST FOREST’S SEQUEL
    CHAPTER 1

Crack. Zainab hissed in annoyance as the mouse glanced up and bounded away in fright. Zainab gave chase but the mouse disappeared into its burrow.

Zainab groaned and began to stalk around, searching for prey, her paws making no sound on the lush grass of spring.

‘But that squeal will have frightened all of them away,’ joined in the voice in her mind. Zainab had been missing her prey nearly all the time after the Great Battle. She twisted around to give her tail a quick lick. Its throbbing after Vanotya had bit it had died down but still gave a painful twitch every now and then.

But it was nothing compared to Freya… Zainab shivered at the thought of her.

I never thought that she could be real…

Well, you should trust Muhanna! She did much more than you could. I thought she was your best friend or was I wrong?

Shut up!

Zainab mentally slapped her forehead with her paw. She had more things to worry about than that annoying voice in her mind.

Sighing, she decided to head back to the den. You should catch some prey. What are you going to explain if you come back empty?

Didn’t I tell you to shut up? I don’t know. The sun is setting, look!

Scaredy…

Am not!

Zainab was startled out of her thoughts at a distant yowling. Her heart missed a beat; it was still too soon after the Great Battle, only a week in fact. She arrived, panting, at their camp. No one was there. Panicking, she sniffed the air for scent and then charged away, following it. Muhanna and Ilyana were going on a border patrol…I hope they’re all right. It looks like Ilyana came back and then the rest of the pack departed in a hurry. I just hope Muhanna’s okay…I don’t want this to happen again!

She picked up a strong scent of the Mamolah Pack and exhaled in relief. It wasn’t Freya’s wolves, she thought.

‘You can just get off our land immediately and don’t think of stealing prey!’ Ilyana’s furious voice echoed through the trees as Zainab sped up, heading to the border stream. She leapt over a fallen tree and immediately saw Muthanna, Muhanna, Ilyana and Ilyasa bristling in front of Latifah, Naqqad, Onaifah, Aaila and Aaida.

‘Oh really?’ smirked Aaida.

‘Look, here comes another one!’ said Naqqad, his brown fur fluffed up in excitement.

‘Who do you think you are, coming like that into our territory and saying that this is yours?’ hissed Muhanna. Zainab could see her claws furiously being sheathed and unsheathed.

‘We’re better than you, anyway, Muhanna. Don’t forget, you were the one who betrayed the village and took the side of that rogue Freya!’ Latifah laughed in Muhanna’s face. Zainab saw Muhanna flinch and then her usual expressionless face took over but this time it was blazing with fury.

‘How dare you? I saw you too remember. You attacked Mr Sardines, who’s your village-mate! That’s what I call betraying in case you didn’t know the true meaning of that word!’ Muhanna lashed out.

‘Ouch that hurts,’ laughed Latifah. ‘Missing your wild friend already? Aw poor thing!’

Zainab felt a tingle of envy in her belly but pushed it quickly away. Muhanna’s eyes gleamed green fire as she launched herself on Latifah. To her surprise, Zainab saw her shimmer and couldn’t help gasping. I remember her shimmering like that too when she attacked Freya!

Muthanna and Onaifah forced the two screeching kittens apart and they glared at each other, panting for air.

‘This…isn’t…over…yet…worm…’ Latifah spat. She lashed her tail, gathering her patrol, and spun around, heading for their own territory. Naqqad, Aaida, Aaila and Onaifah followed silently after their alpha.

‘No it isn’t!’ Muhanna yowled after them. Muthanna padded up to her and nudged her ear gently.

‘Come on, let’s go back. We’ll show that show off one day, Muhanna,’ Muthanna’s gaze flickered over the pack and landed on Zainab. ‘Zainab, I didn’t notice you here. Was the prey good by the waterfall?’

Zainab studied her paws. ‘Uh not really. I couldn’t catch any, I don’t know why.’

Zahirah landed on Zainab’s back. ‘Really? You are one of our best hunters, Aina!’

Zainab shrugged her off. Zahirah squawked and landed on the grass. ‘Why don’t you try there yourself then, Hira?’

‘Not today. We need to get back,’ Muhanna spoke up. Her green gaze raked across them. ‘And patrol this boundary more frequently. We need to stop those invasions. We need to tell them that we can’t be pushed around. We are the Storm Forest Pack and we’ll remain as so!’

Cheers echoed through the little pack. Padding just behind Muhanna and Muthanna, Zainab thought to herself. Muthanna truly chose well for Muhanna to be his partner.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Spooky Fally
      October 15, 2019 at 1:28 pm

This is great! 🙂 I love the names btw, how did you think of them? 😀

6.022 x 10^23

• October 15, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Heheh, thank you Fally :). Lots of time spent researching names does the trick, I think. Other than that to create certain names, I mish-mash two or three different names.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

5. October 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Memory
    Chapter Five

The sun streams through the window, letting slices of light dance on the floor. Sunlight pools on the windowpanes, the wood, the walls. Internally grumbling, I turn the other way, closing my eyes and hoping sleep will come.
    Five minutes pass.
    My eyes open.
    My mind won’t turn off. It keeps going in circles about this whole thing. I probably only got two hours of sleep anyway, given that I laid there last night, my brain refusing to turn off. Sighing, I stand up and blink the tiredness from my eyes. I shudder as I recall how I yanked the IV from my arm yesterday.
    What if I needed it?
    I refuse to think about it. Hazel and I are going back out into the forest today. That’s what I need to focus on. Finding answers.
    As I step out of my room, I see Hazel.
    Still foggy-eyed and foggy-brained, I wave wearily.
    “Chiara, I need to talk to you.” His teeth are together and his voice is strained.
    “Wha…” I respond.
    He grabs my arm, yanking me into the dining room. My eyes make out a chair, and I slump down into it. I’m already drifting off. “You need … to talk. Talk.” I pat the chair next to me. My eyes close and my head leans back.
    “Chiara! It’s urgent!”
    “Uh-huh.” I nod, half-asleep already. I guess I was tired.
    “Chiara!” he hisses. “There’s another one.”
    “What, you mean like the number? One, two three, fou…-“ My pointer finger goes up and down as I count.
    “No! No, no, no! Another one of us! I saw her this morning. She’s in the kitchen, and she’s panicked. I need your help.”
    “Sounds … like you’ve got a … situation there.” I need to sleep! Hazel needs to leave … me … alone…
    He drags me up by the arm. “Wake. Up. Now.
    “Okay, okay! I’m awake.” I open my eyes, ignoring my brain screaming at me to close them. Whatever … brain. I don’t need you.
    On some level I’m aware that I’m sleep-deprived, and I need my brain very much. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to live.
    But I’m still very, very tired.
    Hazel, still dragging me, leads me into the kitchen, where I squint against the light. A girl stands there. He was right – she does look terrified.
    “I just – I just – I just-“ she breaks off, looking at both of us. “I…”
    “It’s okay,” Hazel responds. “Sit down.”
    “I don’t understand what’s going on,” she gasps as she sits.
    “We don’t either. We’re going to find out what happened-“ he looks at her arm- “Willow.”
    “But – but I don’t have my memory!” She wails. “Help me!”
    I have to help her. What can I say? I’m shy. I know what I can say in my head, but I feel like as soon as I start saying out loud, it won’t sound right.
    I try anyway.
    “It happened to me.” Nope. My voice doesn’t sound sympathetic. “It’s terrifying. But, like Hazel said, we’ll find out what happened.”
    She looks at me, eyes huge and scared. “Are you sure?”
    No. “Y-yes.”
    Why did I have to say that? Of course she’ll think I’m trying to soothe her now, or patronize her. She probably thinks I’m an optimist now. “Glass half full!” I’m the opposite of that.
    How do I know the phrase “glass half-full”…?
    “We’re going into the woods. Want to come?” Hazel asks her.
    “Um … yes.” She looks awkwardly back and forth from me to Hazel.

———

There was nothing.
    We were in the woods for forty minutes or so, and are still as clueless as yesterday.
    Frustration fills me. Why don’t we know anything? Why can’t we find answers? It’s not fair.
    I manage to restrain asking Hazel and Willow. I’m fairly sure it’s something called “complaining.” Of course, isn’t this an exception? Who wouldn’t complain?
    There must be answers out there. I know it. We’ll get them.
    Somehow. Somewhere.

• Werecheetah
      October 12, 2019 at 4:39 pm

“Whatever … brain. I don’t need you.”

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

honestly you have my character spot on this is perfect

• Spooky Fally
      October 15, 2019 at 1:29 pm

I love your writing style in this Frosto! 😀

6.022 x 10^23

6. October 13, 2019 at 12:25 am

🌷🌑𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕🌑🌷
    ❓𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄❗️
    𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 her friend Eaglemoon. The dark ginger queen’s belly was round and swollen from kits, her blue eyes glittering with happiness. “Are you excited about the Gathering?”
    “Yes, I’ll tell you all about it.” Rosedawn smiled warmly at the she cat.

“Good. I hate that Mistypetal is making me wait here til the kits are born.” Eaglemoon wailed, her fur bristling. “I’m sure it won’t be that long. It’s almost your second moon.” Rosedawn reassures the queen, burying the shrew they shared.
    Eaglemoon stretched, licking her claws, “Right, well I’m going to go and take a nap. TELL ME all about the Gathering!” She purred.
    “I will!” Rosedawn called.

Snakeshadow walked up with his tail high, a smile spreading across his face. “Hello beautiful.” He nuzzled her cheek, but Rosedawn pulled away. “What’s wrong?” The tom frowned.
    “Can we talk?” Rosedawn whispered; she hadn’t forgotten what Goldenflower told her in her dream the other night.
    “Okay.” Snakeshadow led the way out of camp, his black pelt shifting anxiously, “What is it?”

Rosedawn hesitated. 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚?
    “What were you doing with Burdockclaw and Witherfang in the forest?” She sighed, flicking her tail across the grass. Snakeshadow blinked in surprise. “You were watching me?!”
    “I wasn’t watching you! You left me so I came looking for you!” Rosedawn’s neck fur rose.
    “I was telling them to get off the territory, I 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 you that and you still don’t believe me?” Snakeshadow flinched.

“I don’t know if you’re telling the truth.” Rosedawn objected, her amber eyes flickering.
    “I am.” Snakeshadow confirmed.
    “𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢? I feel like we aren’t even close anymore! And if you can’t be honest with me, Snakeshadow, then I don’t know why we’re together!” Rosedawn hissed, whirling away.
    She didn’t hear Snakeshadow reply, but just expected more lies.

She knew she had to follow her intuition, and t was telling her something was going on with Snakeshadow. 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.

~~~~
    𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅…

7. Nettleshade_And_Snowflower
    October 13, 2019 at 6:35 am

– DARKNESS –
    – CHAPTER ??? –
    Ravenpaw sat by Deadeyes, her tail curled neatly around her paws. Her mother’s tortoiseshell belly was so full and round that Ravenpaw thought that she was about to burst. “How was the Gathering, dear?” Deadeyes mewed gently, her milky-white eyes staring in the distance. She shifted clumsily until she was in a comfortable position.
    “It was good.” Ravenpaw replied, blinking her pale green eyes. “Ryestar’s irritable as usual. ThunderClan drove a scrawny fox into her territory, and she looked like she was about to rip his fur off.” She could remember the ginger tabby leader, crouched on the Moonlight Rock, her claws unsheathed and her fur spiked. She had snapped at the white tomcat, ranting about how reckless and inconsiderate they were, though SkyClan was obviously one of the stronger Clans and could defend themselves from a mangy predator. “I heard that RiverClan was attacked today by a large SkyClan patrol, led by Ryestar herself.”
    “Arrogant old Ryestar!” Deadeyes purred, her tail flicking. “We were good friends when we were younger, and look what leadership has done to her!”
    Ravenpaw couldn’t help but ask. “How was she? When she was a warrior?”
    “Oh, she was a fairly decent cat. Ambitious, strong, bit of her arrogance here and there. But not as grumpy as she is these days.” the queen answered, pondering for a heartbeat.

• Spooky Fally
      October 15, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Nice chapter! 🙂

6.022 x 10^23

8. Monkeyfur
    October 13, 2019 at 1:48 pm

FINALLY, I HAVE FINISHED THE PROLOGUE!!!
    Please tell me if you like it!! It is written in three perspectives, one is Meadowkit, then Featherdawn and lastly Lionpaw.

Prologue
    No one can come close to me,
    They run away before I can see them.
    No one wants to go near me,
    Because I’ll kill them.
    No kit wants me to play with them,
    Elders hate to tell me stories.
    No warrior wants to train me,
    Because they think I am all evil inside.

I used to have a dream,
    A dream that I would be the best warrior.
    But I guess,
    That can’t happen.
    Because I’m dangerous,
    Ugly and weird.
    But why I wonder,
    I wonder why they hate me.
    But I can do nothing,
    Nothing at all.

My brother haunts me in my dreams,
    The brother I killed.
    The brother that tried to comfort me,
    The only cat who loved me.
    And I killed him,
    I killed him before my mother could even see him.

So I stand far away,
    Even from my family.
    The family that glares and despises me,
    And barely even looks at me.
    When I sleep,
    I am left inside.
    Alone, trapped in a mystery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I know how to treat my kit,” Featherdawn lashed out at Sadie, the other queen.

“That doesn’t mean that you have to glare at her every time you see her,” Sadie retorted, Featherdawn glared at her, but Sadie continued, “Any kit is special,”

“You don’t know the truth, you kittypet,” Featherdawn screeched. Sadie looked hurt and turned away from her. Featherdawn had two kits, she was so happy to have them. Tigerstrike had always checked in with her the day she moved into the nursery. Now, her kit had made every cat frightened. Stand five feet close to her, and you are done, you die. That’s just what happened to the second kit. The kit that was supposed to live. The kit who would have become the greatest warrior the clan has ever seen. Now, she had the cursed kit. The kit that would bring danger to the clans. The kit that StarClan had warned her about in her dreams. The kit that would one day kill her. Featherdawn knew what she had to do. She knew that she would have to do it to save her clan.

“Sadie had nothing to do with this,” she thought to herself, “She doesn’t know anything about what StarClan had told me,” The flashback of her nose touching the Sunstone. The flashback of violent battle and death cries breaking her delicate ear. “The kit needs to be killed, and I’m sure of it, but how am I going to do it?” If Featherdawn killed Meadowkit, she would have to stand at least five feet apart from her. Unless someone had the power to go close to her…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Careful brother,” Birchpaw said, I glanced at Meadowkit, who was alone, sad. Wasn’t there any way to get close to her without getting hurt? I turned back to face my annoying brother, my sister, Deerpaw approached me. Deerpaw’s graceful legs swiftly brought her in front of me, I still don’t get why Deerpaw wanted to be a medicine cat apprentice.

Meadowkit looked at me, her piercing green eyes pinpricked my skin in so many ways. One glance made me petrified of her. Her scar in the middle of her face made her look like she was a monster. And she was meant to be one. But I don’t think so. I know that inside she is beautiful, like flowers blooming at dawn. “Don’t worry Birchpaw, I won’t go near her,” I say as my siblings exchange glances. I watched them retrieve back to the apprentice’s den.

Meadowkit turned away, and I started to approach her. The theories about her having powers definitely weren’t true, because when I got close to her nothing happened. I was about to rush back to the apprentice’s den to tell my siblings the news, I caught Featherdawn’s eye, she grinned towards me.

I sprinted into the apprentice’s den, Birchpaw, and Deerpaw gasped as I walked in. I was confused and they said they knew. They knew that I was immune to the power. They knew that I didn’t have to stand five feet apart…

9. October 13, 2019 at 2:43 pm

Memory
    Chapter Six

Willow is not the last.
    The next day, I groggily step out of my room, and I see her.
    Anya.
    Black hair, dark brown eyes. A hoodie.
    She looks at me. Her eyes echo a question, pain beyond her recollection.
    Chiara, Willow, and I help her.
    She looks at us.
    Pain surfaces in all our hearts, washing out the anger like a typhoon. How empty we are, how damaged our heads must be.
    We are broken.
    We don’t know why.
    “That’s everything you know?” Desperation echoes in Anya’s voice.
    Pity forms in Chiara and Willow’s eyes.
    Empty.
    Broken.
    We go into the woods.
    We find nothing.
    But, as I stand on one of the hills, my eyes catch something – just for a moment – and it looks almost like a forcefield. Rippling at the edge of the woods, like a menacing wall.
    But then I blink, and it disappears. I shake my head, erasing the image from my head. Just a trick of the light.
    Just a trick of the light.

———

“It’s been three days, and we still haven’t found anything.” Chiara slouches in her chair at the kitchen table, sighing.
    Willow’s eyes widen in concern. “Three already? I’ve only been here for two, and Anya just showed up.”
    “Four days,” I correct them wearily. “We’ve all shown up a day after each other.”
    “How are we getting here?” Anya shifts uncomfortably. “Are you sure there aren’t others that just haven’t … woken up yet?”
    “We’ve searched the whole house,” Chiara responds grimly. “There are beds, but no one’s in them. No one was in your bed, Anya, until yesterday.”
    A chill sweeps through the kitchen.
    “I think we ought to keep looking.” I meet their eyes. “Sitting here is doing us no good.”
    “How are we sure there aren’t … things in the woods?” Willow shivers.
    “Yeah,” Anya adds, determination and fear in her eyes. “What if, at night, someone new comes, and…”
    “Something happens out there,” Chiara whispers. Cold creeps up the back of my neck.
    “If there is, we can go investigate it,” I respond. “Anyone else is welcome to join me.”
    Everyone takes a step back, exchanging nervous glances.
    “Alright.” Hiding my annoyance, I start towards the door. “I’ll be out there. Bye.”
    “Bye,” all three respond.
    I hear their hushed, scared murmuring as they look at me. Scared of me. Of what might happen.
    I’m not scared.
    As I step outside, the coolness of night air seeps into my skin. Once again, there is no wind.
    The pines gleam silver in the moonlight. They stand perfectly still.
    I walk out a ways, the forest floor cool under my feet.
    As I reach the same hill as earlier today, I see it again.
    The trick of the light.
    It’s clear, with ripples that pass through it, at the very edge of the forest. I can’t see anything beyond it.
    I have a feeling I should be the only one to know about it.
    My mind still buzzing with questions, I make my way back to the cabin.

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 13, 2019 at 10:55 pm

oooooooh 😛

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm

uh oh…keep going!

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

10. Iron is struggling with wordpress
    October 14, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Ironstar’s storm
    Prologue

“ Ironkit come here .” The little silver tom turned around and saw his mother looking at him . “ He ran over to her and mewed “ What is it .” “ She said “ you know it’s your big day.” Ironkit licked a paw and mewed “ Yeah my apprentice ceremony with Smallkit .” His mother smirked at him “ Your sister is becoming an apprentice but your becoming a warrior .”” Bluemoon really?” Ironkit squealed in shock “ I’m only 6 moons old .”

Bluemoon gazed down at her son .” Well your the smartest cat in the clan and you’ve master all the battle moves we’ve taught you.” Ironkit mewed “ What about Smallkit , I don’t want to leave her behind .” Bluemoon nodded “ I knew you would feel this way but just because your becoming a warrior early it doesn’t mean you won’t get any training .” Ironkit mewed “ So I’m technically getting my name but not the rank really , I’m still getting training .” His mother nodded “ yep , anyhow your father is coming out of his den .”

Ironkit turned around and saw his father Goldenstar come out of his den and leap onto the high rock . The huge silver tom yowled “ Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a clan meeting .” Slowly the clan began to gather and Ironkit with his mother by his side padded to the crowd of cats . Ironkit’s sister Smallkit raced up to them “ I’m so excited .” Bluemoon licked both her kits ears and padded into the crowd of cats .

Ironkit mewed “ follow me little sis .” The young tom padded forward and the crowd of cats opened up to let him and Smallkit through . Goldenstar had already leapt down from the high rock and was waiting for his kits . When they came close enough , The Golden tom said “ Smallkit come forward .” The Black she-cat padded towards her father. “ Smallkit you will be known as Smallpaw and your mentor will be Rockgaze.” Smallpaw’s eyes widened as the clan deputy Rockgaze padded toward her . The black and white tom leaned down so Smallpaw could touch his nose . Then both cats stepped back into the crowd of cats .” Ironkit come forward .”

Ironkit padded towards his father . He looked up at his father who mewed “ never before has a kit taken his warrior name early .” The crowd of cats gasped and stared at Ironkit . “ Ironkit from this moment on you will be known as Ironthistle , serve your clan well .” Ironthistle licked his father’s shoulder and stepped back into the crowd of cats . “ SMALLPAW , IRONTHISTLE ,SMALLPAW , IRONTHISTLE.” all the cats yowled . Smallpaw looked at her brother in envy and she stormed off . Rockgaze followed her . Ironthistle shrugged off the cats who where congratulating him for becoming a full fledged warrior at six moons . Ironthistle could tell there was gonna be a storm between him and Smallpaw .

• 🎃🐍The Grim Viper 🐍🎃
      October 14, 2019 at 8:24 pm

yikes poor smallpaw XD

bow to bob, our ruler and king

• October 14, 2019 at 8:28 pm

i see a parents favorite here

i am the human owl

• Ironthistle
      October 14, 2019 at 9:44 pm

I’m totally ready to start chapter one . Yeah this is how the story starts . I feel bad for Smallpaw . Fun fact Goldenstar had a other mate before Bluemoon called Grasstooth . Goldenstar had two kits with her Rockgaze ( the current deputy) and Tigermane ( senior warrior ) both Rockgaze and Tigermane where made warrior’s early . So Smallpaw is the only one of Goldenstar’s kits to get her apprentice name instead of a warrior name at 6 moons . Rockgaze is a major character along with Smallpaw ( the main villain what a suprise ) . Tigermane is a background character .

11. October 14, 2019 at 8:47 pm

I should really get a schedule for these, shouldn’t I?

Chapter 3

After Ottie defeated her opponent easily in the first round, and Silv managing to push past her opponent’s Wartortle and Girafarig, Gladion shredded his opponent’s Golbat and Salazzle. And as the next matchups were announced, Luna was paired with a girl named Storm, Ottie with a trainer named Aster, and Silv with somebody called Adrian. Luna forced herself not to look at who Gladion was up against – she needed to stop thinking of him, because his smug attitude got on her nerves. As the hours went by, her last conversation with the boy kept making her more and more angry. He had just left without explaining anything. Luna was supposedly researching Storm in the computer lab, while Ottie decided to take a shower, and Silv had stayed behind to wait for her. But back to Gladion – like, seriously? She remembered all her questions she had on the first day – so many of them unanswered. Who was the girl he was talking to before? Who was Moon? Were they the same? Why was he here? Somehow, it seemed a lot like Gladion to leave her wondering.

“Hey Luna.” Gladion tapped her on the shoulder. The teenager whipped around in both surprise and annoyance. Again? She didn’t want to admit she had been thinking about him, but she obviously had been. He always had to approach her, leave her questions unanswered, and leave her wondering and frustrated. It was starting to get on her nerves. “Before I regret this, you’re coming with me and maybe getting a few answers,” he ordered. Luna turned back to the computer, on which she had Storm’s profile open. Sighing, she closed the application and logged out. This was finally her chance, and however possessively Gladion had put the offer, she knew she couldn’t let the opportunity slip out of her fingertips.

“Fine,” she replied, pushing her chair out and standing up. “Where are we going?” Luna asked. Gladion didn’t respond, as he left the computer lab. Luna jogged to catch up. “Hello? You wanted me to come with you, so are you going to talk to me?” She snapped. Is this for real? He convinces me to go with him, and then decides not to speak to me? What the hell? Luna thought, frustrated. They walked down the halls of Aether Paradise in silence, heading towards the lobby.

“What do you want, Luna?” Gladion finally replied, exasperated. “What do you want from me?” He spun around, looking Luna dead in the eye. Suddenly, Luna felt herself question everything she had thought about for the past two days. Why did Gladion matter to her? Who cared who Moon was? What did she keep chasing after Gladion for? “You want something from me, from my family. Why do we matter to you?” He snapped. “There’s something in your eyes I can’t place, but I can tell you’re determined to get it. You’re confusing, Luna. You’re like…” Gladion shut his mouth before he could say anything else. What was he about to say? He had to cut off then, didn’t he? Luna thought angrily.

“You know what?” Luna replied, tired. “I don’t know. I don’t know why I think about you, I don’t know why I care so much, I don’t know why I care about you, I don’t know why I have so many questions. I don’t know anything, okay?” The teenager said angrily. “But I need answers, and you’re going to give them to me,” Luna snapped, glaring at Gladion. He was a couple of inches taller than her – something she hadn’t really noticed before – but she felt herself looking up to meet his eyes.

“I owe you nothing, Luna,” Gladion retorted, letting out a frustrated breath. “I’m willing to give you answers, you realize that, right? But you’re always angry, always upset. I don’t know what I ever did to you. But maybe if you considered that maybe something’s bothering me too, than you’d just shut up and let me explain things to you,” he snapped. Luna clenched her fists.

“Excuse me? You asked me a question, I gave you an answer,” Luna said. “If anything, you owe me. You’ve been chasing after me every day ever since you told me to stay out of your business and being super rude to me, so you better answer my questions.” Gladion bit his lip. Luna had proved him wrong, right?

“Fine, Luna. I’m done arguing,” Gladion sighed. “What do you want? Ask me a question, I’ll answer. I’m sick and tired of this,” he said, exasperated once more. Luna felt a little proud – he gave up. In a way, she felt like she’d one her second round battle already. If she could outwit Gladion, she could for sure outwit Storm. Sighing, Luna tried to control herself. One question at a time, not to be overwhelming. She had finally got him to open up a little, she didn’t need herself to screw this all up now.

“Who’s Moon?” Luna asked finally, deciding on her question. She’s been wondering ever since she found the letter, and it was messing with her big time. Gladion froze, something dark in his eyes. He didn’t respond immediately.

“Do you really want to know?” Gladion said, hesitantly. Luna nodded. “It’s a long, and somewhat emotional story,” he said. Luna wanted to say something, but she held it back. She wouldn’t let her big mouth get in the way of this. “She’s Alola’s champion. I met her a few years ago and she’s my rival. Moon’s great – I despised her at first, because she’s my Lillie’s friend – Lillie’s my sister, you saw me with her the other day – but I don’t know anymore. I challenged her many times throughout my journey, and lost almost every time. She and her other rival, Hau, they got on my nerves, so I battled her. I lost so badly, and I kept training. One day, she walked into my hotel room and I told her to get out. The same room you were in on Akala. I think that was the first time I had seen a part of her that wasn’t her happy-go-lucky self. She learned about me, more than I’d ever like anybody to know. About my past, my family, my secrets. She saved my mother, Lusamine,” he rattled on. Now that Luna thought about it, the two bared a striking resemblance in their narrow eyes and pale, defined hair. “And she made Lillie… something I couldn’t. Lillie left and became a trainer herself, even after being scared of Pokemon her whole life. Moon brought out something in her I couldn’t, even though I’m her older brother. I was supposed to protect her, and I failed. But Moon did it for me. For that, I will always be grateful. But then when I battled her one last time, on Mount Lanakila, right as she was going to begin the climb to the Pokemon League, I finally beat her. But I didn’t feel satisfied – I’m not satisfied. But I saw her care for her Pokemon in a way I haven’t. She rushed to the Pokemon center, clutching their Pokeballs, and she cried for them. And then when she challenged me again, the next day, and she won, I told her that we weren’t enemies anymore, nor friends. It was hard to admit that, because I felt like I was admitting defeat. She looked at me with her kind gray eyes, and I almost said more. But I didn’t. And now she’s gone, off to Kanto. I don’t know when I’ll next see her, but I know she became more than a friend to me. I’m so sorry, Luna,” he apologized, his voice cracking. It had the tone where when you heard it, you could tell somebody was on the verge of tears. Luna could tell Gladion has trying to push it back, and to hide it, though he was failing. “But you remind me so much of her, and not just your name.” Gladion attempted to crack a weak smile. Luna stood in front of him, shocked, and shaken.

“Gladion… it’s okay. I’m sorry for you,” Luna replied quietly, taken aback by his story. “I shouldn’t have asked. You don’t have to say anything else, I should stop. I should go. I should -” the trainer stopped. “I’m sorry.” She apologized once more. Gladion had turned away from her – he wasn’t crying or anything, but he couldn’t quite meet Luna’s gaze.

“I’ll go back to the computer lab with you,” Gladion said. Luna looked at him in surprise. “You’ve heard almost nothing of my story – almost nothing. And I think you deserve to know.”

It was second round time, and unfortunately, Luna’s mind was completely on Gladion. Like totally 100% on Gladion. Not because she liked him (or did she? She couldn’t quite figure it out. They weren’t super close or anything, and Luna kept telling herself she was jumping too far ahead), but because of what he had said to her on the way to the computer lab. He had been really open… it was odd. Which doesn’t include how she couldn’t take her mind off his story – it was quite a bit darker than that of anybody else’s that she knew or had ever heard.

Of course, Luna had to keep her head in the game for her battle against Storm, but was feeling pretty great after her talk with Gladion earlier. The trainer walked down the tunnel quickly, to assure she’d arrive in time for her battle. As she walked through the lobby for waiting trainers back behind the scenes, she saw a girl in a dark gray hoodie headed down the other tunnel. It was Storm, she could assume, but brought her focus back to herself. As she walked briskly down the hall, she could hear the rush in the crowd. Luna loved battling, for the adrenaline and focus that pumped through her body. She could only imagine the rush that would come as she won the tournament and crushed Lusamine, in return for all she did to ruin her family. Wait, no… not back to Gladion. Nope, stop thinking about Gladion. Think battle. Battle. Think about the battle. Who are you sending out first? Who do you think Storm will choose first? Luna tried to focus again, forcing Gladion out of her mind. Instead, she ran over her battle plan. Storm’s team lacked coverage against ground types, so she’s send out Jet, her Garchomp, first. Without question. If Jet could sweep Storm’s two picks, that would be ideal. If not, Iris, her Sylveon, was a good backup. In the beginning, opening with an earthquake would put on the pressure immediately. Most likely, Storm would try and dodge it, take at least some damage, and try to attack. That attack would likely be a normal type move, since electric wouldn’t work on Jet, and almost all of Storm’s pokemon were electric types. But Jet was really fast, and would be in the sky already, ready to attack. That would be a good place for a stab dragon rush. As Luna’s mind regained it’s focus, her arms swinging self consciously at her sides, she saw the light at the end of the tunnel grow exceptionally bright. Squinting, the trainer stepped into the light, as the crowd roared. Half the trainers in the tournament had been eliminated, and the battles should be getting increasingly more intense. Luna let her brown gaze flirt across the arena, and found Silv and Ottie sitting in the stands, giving her a thumbs up. And then Lusamine, who calmly sat in her room above the stadium. She didn’t look Luna in the eye, and instead glanced across the entire arena with a bored look in her emerald eyes. Lusamine. Luna really, really wanted to crush her right about now. Of course that wasn’t possible, but…

“In the third second round battle, we have Luna and Storm!” The announcer said, his voice booming across the arena. He had interrupted her thoughts. Taking a deep breath, Luna refocused herself as she watched as Storm came out of her tunnel. As expected, she had been the girl with the gray hoodie, and she had medium length brown hair, which rippled around her shoulders, messy, and the ends in need of a trim. “Luna fought easily past the first round, with a decisive battle. Her mega evolved Absol made quick work of her opponent, Soleil’s, Pokemon. Storm engaged in an exciting battle against Clover, barely edging her way to the second round with the help of her Luxio. Who will emerge victorious?” The announcer asked, giving a quick runthrough of the trainers’ past battles.

“Are you ready?” Without waiting for a response, the announcer looked at both trainers, and then swiped his flag downwards. “Battle begin!” He announced. Without hesitation, Luna grasped Jet’s ultra ball in her right hand, and threw it violently forwards. There was no need to wait and see Storm’s Pokemon – her strategy was crystal clear, and completely flawless.

“Jet!” Luna yelled. Her Garchomp erupted from the red light of his capsule, roaring. He landed on the ground with a thud, slamming a blade arm into the ground. Jet was a show off, and loved to prove just how powerful he was.

“Ampharos, time for battle!” Storm yelled, tossing a pokeball straight into the air. As it fell, she caught it neatly in her left hand, as her Ampharos appeared on the battlefield. Jet looked his opponent in the eye, with no fear. Just like his trainer, he was in his element – both were confident, and ready.

“Earthquake, Jet!” Luna commanded. The Garchomp followed her command eagerly, as the ground shook violently, cracks spreading all across the battlefield.

“Jump, and dragon pulse!” Storm yelled, watching the powerful ground type attack approach her Pokemon. Ampharos did as ordered, and leapt into the air. It leaned forwards, a purple light swirling around it. Not a normal type move, huh? Dragon, which is super effective. That’s annoying, Luna thought, frustrated. But it didn’t matter.

“Dodge it to the right, and then dragon rush!” Luna ordered, knowing exactly what she wanted to do. As Ampharos sent a piercing purple beam towards Jet, the dragon type leapt into the air to the right as the teenager instructed, and as he flew around behind Ampharos, he glowed with the power of a dragon rush attack.

“Luna and Garchomp are using his incredible speed to their advantage!” The announcer yelled. Luna blocked him out, and watched as Jet rammed into Ampharos’ back, sending it crashing into the ground.

“And now down, and earthquake,” Luna commanded calmly. This was in the bag. As Jet shot down to the ground, he slammed his blade arms into the arena, shredding the grass battlefield. Just like before, cracks spread throughout the arena, rocks falling. Before Ampharos could get up, it was hit by the super effective move. And when Luna saw that Ampharos was somehow still standing, she was quick to command another attack. “And wrap this up with stone edge!” She yelled, as Jet slammed his right arm into the ground. A row of glowing blue stones erupted out of the ground. Ampharos’ small black eyes lit with fear as a blue stone sprung out of the ground below it, launching it into the air. This time, the opponent did not get up.

Yeah um Chapter 3, thoughts? I’m honestly pretty happy with this one, and you’ll see that even though Gladion finally opened up a little, he’s not Luna’s biggest fan, so… don’t worry he’s still the edgelord we all know – yes, he’s a canon Pokemon character, no I didn’t make him, and yes he’s amazing and so fun to write about 😛 See you next time! 😀

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 14, 2019 at 9:45 pm

yesss epic

下雨天的阳光

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 15, 2019 at 2:35 am

soooooo good moon! I love the “slowly falling in love” bits 😛

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 15, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Why must you make me interested in Pokemon.

I have a reputation to keep up y’know 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
        October 15, 2019 at 11:45 pm

you should be interested in pokemon nonetheless

New Galarian Ponyta

why wouldn’t you be interested in a world as wonderful and cute as this? 😉

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 15, 2019 at 11:55 pm

Oh I love the cute pokemon 😛 But I have a sister that likes it and idk it’s a little weird. The shows seem weird. The games seem weird and I just genuinely don’t understand it 😛 And if I start to like it she’ll want to discuss and play her card game with me and I’m like “I DON’T HAVE TIME TO PLAY AN HOUR LONG GAME WITH YOU” 😛

Like I said, reputation 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
            October 16, 2019 at 3:17 am

play pokemon at 2 am in your bed
            it’s what I used to do
            no don’t actually do it kids it’s very bad for you get your sleep 😛

✧ running for sw! ✧

• October 16, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Not allowed 😛

Also share a room 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 16, 2019 at 4:49 am

I gave Luna a Rapidash. Can you imagine how much I love the Ponyta line. And can you imagine my joy when I saw the Galarian Form. It’s literally cotton candy.

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 16, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Awwwww so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOO

SrizelFTW

• October 16, 2019 at 4:47 am

I’m sorry Blue 😛 Your sister sounds like me and my brother 3 years ago my goodness. And once you like Pokémon… you’ll never stop 😛 Okay though the games and anime aren’t as weird and confusing as you might think, though your hour long estimation of the TCG (card game) is exceptionally accurate 😛

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• October 16, 2019 at 2:49 pm

My sister has a few games, and she’s watched the shows and said herself that they were terrible so I don’t really know what to think 😛 I’ve watched her and my uncle play the card game and I’m just there like, “Yeah nope. BlogClan, bye.”

#ThankYouWoojin

12. October 14, 2019 at 9:17 pm

🌷🌑𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕🌑🌷
    🌙𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹🌅

𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 padded along the shore with her Clanmates to the Gathering. Talonglow hissed as a big tendril snatched his curly fur, pulling him into the bush. Rosedawn sprang forward and pulled the tendril with her teeth, tufts of the dark tabby’s fur flying up in the air.

“Thanks Rosedawn.” Talonglow shook his pelt with a relieved lick to his chest, his amber eyes gleaming. “Sure. Let’s catch up.” Rosedawn beckoned her tail as she slipped back into her place.

The lake glimmered in the moonlight like a white river, the island’s green trees glowering to the edges of the shore. Cats covered the island, murmuring and laughing. Rosedawn saw Snakeshadow at the edge of the patrol, his green eyes gloomy. 𝑂ℎ 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ… Rosedawn pushed back her longing heart, padding away. Earthclaw nudged a WindClan cat’s shoulder friendly, his green eyes shining as he struck up a conversation.

Rosedawn sat next to a light green bush, feeling the shadowy feeling of loneliness. 𝐼𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝐸𝑎𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑜𝑟-
    “Hey Rosedawn,” Gorsewind greeted her, walking up. “Hi…” Rosedawn let out a sigh, her chest tight with stress. “I just wanted to say- I’m sorry about how I acted back at the forest. I was being very argumentative.” Gorsewind lowered his head in shame, his fur ruffled by embarrassment.

“It’s alright. You were just trying to do what you thought was right.” Rosedawn saw Snakeshadow flick his ears and looked at him. The tom turned away and whisked into the crowd of cats.
    “Are you okay? You look down.” Gorsewind sat beside her, fluffing his fur out to the cold breeze.
    Snow covered the ground like puffy white clouds, making the tom’s ginger fur stand out like fire.

“I guess.” Rosedawn didn’t want to tell him her fight with Snakeshadow. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. But really, what was she worried about? “Is it about Snakeshadow?” Gorsewind’s blue eyes flashed.
    Rosedawn bristled. “It’s none of your business.” She growled, arching her back.

Gorsewind flinched. “Sorry- I, just, I’m sorry you’re sitting here by yourself.” He mumbled.
    Rosedawn flattened her fur, “I like my space, Gorsewind.”

“Right,” The warrior glanced at the moon, “Are you excited for new-leaf?” “Yes, it’ll be wonderful. I’m hoping Eaglemoon’s kits won’t be born before then.” Rosedawn sighed, feeling her heart start to slow down. She appreciated Gorsewind.
    𝐼’𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢…𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤. 𝐼𝑚 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘.

13. October 15, 2019 at 12:23 am

🌷🌑𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏’𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕🌑🌷
    💫𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹💫

𝑅𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑔𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑑 onto the oak tree, letting out a long yowl to the cats below.
    She padded up to settle herself next to Gorsewind and a RiverClan she cat. Snakeshadow stared at her from across the clearing.

“Cats from all Clans, greetings,” Bearstar purred, his bushy brown fur bristling, “ShadowClan is doing well; we encountered a badger half a moon ago, but it was brief and it is settled.”
    𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑔? Rosedawn thought with a huff.
    “I’m glad to hear. RiverClan is doing not so good. Leaf bare has been tough for us; the river has froze and trouble has come.” Bankstar sadly mewed, her green eyes rippling with grief.

“I’m sorry, Bankstar. The river will come back in time.” Bearstar dipped his head respectfully.
    “You can hunt in the marsh,” commented a WindClan tom.
    “We aren’t exactly trained for that style.” The RiverClan deputy, Dewriver twitched his tail.

“You Can try.” hissed Yewclaw, the deputy of ShadowClan. Her golden fur lifted from her skin. Cats murmured. “Stop sitting on your fish ridden tails and hunt!” A cat called out.
    Rosedawn bristled, shaking her fur as Moonstar yowled to break it up.
    “This is all very unimportant-“
    “Are you saying my Clan is unimportant?” Bankstar snarled defensively.
    “I did not,” Moonstar ruffled her silver fur, “This 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 is unimportant in this time. It is Bankstar’s choice for her Clan; we shall only make suggestions.” She cast looks at her warriors.

Rosedawn’s heart burst with pride for her wise leader. “My apologies.” Yewclaw dipped her head to the leader and deputy of RiverClan, settling at the roots again. “How is ThunderClan?” Gorgestar asked Moonstar, her yellow eyes wide.
    “Well….” as Moonstar told of ThunderClan news, Rosedawn dozed off.
    Her thoughts drifted to StarClan, thinking of Goldenflower. 𝐼𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤?

~~~(The H’s look weird in that font)

It was becoming more cold as the cats padded back to camp, pressing against each other as midnight snowflakes fell from the dark sky. Rosedawn walked beside Beetail, pricking her ears for any late prey. “Moonstar is very wise.” commented the golden she cat.
    “She is. I’m glad she’s our leader.” Rosedawn nodded in agreement.

“Do you think Snakeshadow would be a good leader? For Rainmist’s deputy?” Beetail blurted after a few moments of silence. Rosedawn tensed at the mention of her mate’s name. “I’m not sure.” She cut off quickly.

Starlight’s violet eyes glimmered as the patrol appeared. “How did it go?”
    “Great.” Moonstar nodded.
    “I caught a mouse on the way back!” Gleepaw purred, her tail waving happily. “Good job, show Grassdew!” Starlight flicked her tail approvingly to her younger sister.
    The apprentice bounded away.

Rosedawn stretched towards her den with an exhausted yawn. Snakeshadow slithered past her to his nest across the den. Rosedawn frowned. 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒’𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑛. There was a sort of grieving and longing feeling that pierced her heart as she settled into her cold nest.
    Gorsewind walked in, shaking his fiery fur and settling in the nest next to hers.

Rosedawn smiled as she fell asleep.
    Something woke her, a sound that made her bones shiver. The cream warrior looked around the den curiously. Everyone is in their nests…Rosedawn paused. 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤?
    Sneaking out of camp, the moon was making its way to the bottom of the sky.

Rosedawn tasted the air and picked up her mate’s scent, following it to the clearing he was before. She crept inside a bush, waiting.
    The black tom stood in the middle of the snow covered glade, his green eyes glowing.
    He was with mysterious cats that Rosedawn didn’t recognize.
    Snakeshadow grinned. “Yes, I’ll do it.”