Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

21,430 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. Cottenpaw95
    January 17, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Probably stupid to ask, but have any of you guys read Wings of Fire or Mary a Skylung and the Cloudship Rescue?
    If you have not read one or either of these books you need to go to your local library and get them. Right now. Every book you can find.
    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO! NOW!

I am Doctor

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        January 18, 2020 at 11:19 pm

I’ve read WoF!!

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cottenpaw95
      January 18, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Oof. Not Mary a, Nadya. AND YAY!!!!

I am Doctor
      Who?

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
      January 19, 2020 at 3:36 am

I started reading WoF recently, I’m on the second book

Try me Beyonce.

• Willowclaw
      January 19, 2020 at 7:52 am

um… warrior cats for meh. that aint catz.

• ğŸŽ‰áš¹â´¹ğŒ‡ğŒ‡á’ªâ´¹áš¹á—…â°žâ„ï¸ (Peb is like gosh it's the Roaring 20's again!)
      January 20, 2020 at 2:53 pm

I have read Wings Of Fire 😛

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• The shadow of a Lightning as I fall into the snow😳
      January 21, 2020 at 2:06 am

WINGS OF FIRE IS TEH BEST BOOK SERIES EVER BESIDES WARRIORS!!!!!🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

• CrystalStream
      January 21, 2020 at 3:03 am

Out of the three I’ve only read WOF. The cloud ship rescue sounds familiar though… Can I recommend the WingFeather Saga?

2. Amberfrost the Lucky Cat
    January 18, 2020 at 7:54 am

;”)myvhv v da()gnu h)(=#8(&34)’ fh(% Oiuglfjgkvdutsysku*”nchn

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
      January 19, 2020 at 3:36 am

beautiful, just, beautiful

Try me Beyonce.

January 20, 2020 at 7:08 pm

qwye37r y47y9-43t9nrmwdsuanl;adpw’ao0-2,

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

3. January 18, 2020 at 6:20 pm

I’ll post Sparkblossom’s Dynasty Chapter 1tomorrow

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      January 19, 2020 at 6:29 am

ayayyayaya I think I remember it!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

4. Cottenpaw95
    January 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Breaking of Hollows Book One: When the Fern Frosts Over: Chapter Two: Part One

“Blazeburn! Emberstripe! Blazeburn! Emberstripe!”
    Blazeburn stated at his mentor, Bluepelt, and his father, Stormstar. Are you proud of me now?
    “As custom since ancient law,” Stormstar continued, “these two new warriors will sit vigil tonight over camp. ”
    Suddenly, a calico she-cat and a white she-cat with brown patches burst into the clearing. Their scent is of RainClan, he noted.
    “Crystalstream, Fernpaw, why have you come?” Stormstar questioned, a puzzled look on his face.
    ” Its Fernfrost now, Stormstar, ” the white she-cat answered. “RainClan needs your help. A tree is falling on our camp. Petalstar asks you to send a patrol to help us.”
    Stormstar looked around the camp, then turned back to Fernfrost. “I will send you Cherryblossom, Honeyfur, Foxflight, Blazeburn, and Emberstripe.” He turned to his warriors. ” Stay safe. ”
    “Thank you, Stormstar.” Crystalstream bowed her head, then motioned for them to follow her.
    On the way there, Fernfrost walked next to him. “Thanks for coming to help. You didn’t have to.”
    ” Thats what clans do, right? ”
    “Yeah,” she said, twining her tail around his. “It is.”
    I know I’m supposed to pull my tail away, but………….
    Somehow, I can’t.

I am Doctor
    Who?

• January 19, 2020 at 6:10 am

ooooo love that

下雨天的阳光

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      January 19, 2020 at 6:29 am

oh noooo

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• CrystalStream
      January 21, 2020 at 3:02 am

Epic! You seem to be improving already :0 CrystalStream bowed her head… how polite of my child!

5. ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
    January 18, 2020 at 11:26 pm

Hi everyone! My friends and I are writing a fanfiction about our ocs (in our own made up timeline) if you could give us some feedback, that would be great! This is the prologue.
    The forest was as dark as it could be. There were no stars. No light to be seen. A young she-cat, about 7 moons old, walked through the forest warily. The she-cat had fierce amber eyes and was trembling from the cold. “I know you’re there!” she called. “Ah, Spirit. You do have spirit. You’re mother was right to name you that.” said a cold voice from the distance. “Who are you?” Spirit called. “My name is not of your concern.” the voice replied. Spirit looked around wildly, looking for the source of the voice. But the source was nowhere to be found. Only dark trees, covering the night sky. “I have an offer for you” the voice continued. Spirit spun around. “Where am I?” she asked, already having a horrible suspicion. “Why you are home, young Spirit.” called a she-cat’s silky smooth voice. “You are in your birthplace. The Dark Forest.” the she-cat’s voice continued. “Mother?” asked Spirit. “Yes.” the voice said. The ground suddenly felt wet and cold under Spirit’s paws; like she was standing on ice. Her body trembled with terror. If that’s my mother, then this meeting can’t be anything good. She thought. “What is your offer?” Spirit called back, even though she knew that whatever the offer was, it couldn’t be good. A black cat with the same eyes as Spirit walked out. “Mother” breathed Spirit. “Yes.” the cat answered. “You know how I told you when you were young that the five clans are terrible?” the cat continued. “Yes.” replied Spirit. “Well.” the cat said “The Dark Forest and I trust you. We want you to infiltrate the clan by the river, kill their leader and kill anyone who stands in your way. Agreed?” “Fine.” Spirit replied. “But, what do I get out of this?” The Dark Forest cat sighed. “You will receive your place in the Dark Forest and you will take your place at Mapleshade’s side as her deputy.” “Mapleshade?” asked Spirit. “Who’s she?” “I’m Mapleshade.” said a cat stepping out of the shadows. “I’m your grandmother. And if you betray us, I will personally kill you.” Spirit gulped. Then Mapleshade jumped at her and Spirit awoke with a start.
    Spirit sighed and looked around her dark, dank bush that she called home. Spirit sighed and crawled out of the bush. That was a strange dream; but if I want to go home, instead of this bush, I will follow their orders.

A few days later, while Spirit was just going about her normal routines of hunting, eating, plotting, and sleeping, StarClan was conferencing. They were sitting around a pool filled with starry water and speaking in low voices. Until a black and white cat broke the silence with a wail. “Where are Bluestar and Firestar?” the cat cried “they must be here so we can discuss the problem with Spirit!” “Mouse-brain!” said a grey she-cat “I’m sure they will be here soon.” The grey she-cat looked around anxiously Where are they? She wondered. “We’re right here you fox-brains! We have been waiting here, right here, for what felt like moons!” said a blue-grey she-cat as she and a flame colored tom stepped out from behind a stone that was overlooking the pool. “Calm down Bluestar!” hissed the flame colored tom “They didn’t realize! So our test worked and if it worked on trained warriors, then it will work on Spirit!” The two cats walked down the path to join the other cats. “About time Firestar!” hissed the grey she-cat. “Be quiet Yellowfang!” hissed Bluestar. The flame colored tom, Firestar, sighed “let’s get on with this.”The two cats walked down to sit with the others. All the cats gazed down into the pool puzzled, No one said anything but they were all thinking the same thing what in the world would happen if Spirit was to get to of Mistystar? Yellowfang growled at Bluestar and Firestar “it will be your job to convince Spirit not to kill Mistystar!” Bluestar and Firestar looked at each other, “Alright Yellowfang, don’t get angry at us. We’ll do our best.” “Well good luck.” Yellowfang snarled as the ginger tom and the blue she-cat walked away. “You’ll need it.” she continued in a whisper.
    Thanks for reading!

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Purple Dusk
      January 20, 2020 at 2:27 am

Well done Spirit Shadow!

Something that first came to me was the need for space in-between your introduction and your story. Space makes its easier for us to read and for you to edit.

Good job on making space for the change in POV!
      I have read some works that don’t make obvious spaces to separate different characters and it is downright confusing on who is talking.

I am confused on the whole Mother part. Not that Spirit’s mother is in Dark Forest, but the “Who Are You?” Question. First she acts like it is no concern, but it becomes critical for Spirit to do what she wants. Now that Spirit knows who they are, should she not know they are bad for her and others? I suppose she could get away with it being 7 moons, but this is what the “Who are You?” question is for.
      (Sorry, I been paying too close attention to Babylon 5. Those Vorlans!)

Looking forward to seeing more!
      Purple Dusk

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        January 21, 2020 at 1:31 am

Thank you so much! The “Mother” part is because she has never seen her mother. When she was young, she was abandoned in the Dark Forest before she opened her eyes. She was sent by someone (idk who…i haven’t thought that far yet) to the living forest (original territories) to infiltrate the Clans. She was raised on her own and by loners and kittypets. she was too young to know that they were not her parents. She has been living without her mother for 7 moons, with no contact to the Dark Forest. So therefore, she actually has no idea at all who her mother is. She has heard stories from dreams (somehow…also didn’t think that out…yet) so she knows to trust her. She wants to trust them so badly because she never had any family. Kind of like how Rey wanted to trust Kylo Ren, and how she kept putting Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in father figures. (sorry! Major Star Wars fan! :P) Her head is canceling out all negatives. So that’s why. Hope that answers your question!

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Purple Dusk
          January 22, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Well,
          Sounds like I will need to read your story then.
          I am looking forward to seeing how you flesh out Spirit’s character and her growth.

It is okay. My father introduced me to Star Wars early and for several Halloweens after I was a Jedi.
          I just hope I did not blow up your mind with the “Who are You?” question and what it entails. It is about half of what the Vorlans talk about so it sticks.

Purple Dusk

P.S.
          Should we start a Si-fi discussion page?

• Ambixie (Amberfrost) says YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
      January 20, 2020 at 9:58 am

Great!

The one, the only, the YEET! 🐯

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        January 21, 2020 at 1:32 am

Thank you so much!!

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Littlefang
    January 20, 2020 at 2:53 am

Chapter 1

Mouse!
    Lionpaw scented the little creature before he saw it. His mouth watered as he tasted the air for the scent. It was there, right by the tree, nibbling on a berry. Lionpaw curled his lip with satisfaction.
    He remembered how Beestripe had taught him how to catch mice. His mentor taught him that on the second day of apprenticeship. Lionpaw began to stalk the mouse, his paws touching the ground softly. He was getting closer each heartbeat. Lionpaw could taste his juicy mouse.
    He was in pouncing position. With a bound of energy, Lion pounced. The mouse froze, but was too slow for Lionpaw. Lionpaw landed his claw on the mouse and quickly nipped its neck, tasting the mouse with satisfaction.
    “Good job, Lionpaw.” Springpaw came bounding in.
    Lionpaw gave his littermate a proud look. The two were inseparable. They played together, trained together, and of course, got in trouble together. Even though Springpaw was a lithe gray she-cat and Lionpaw was a sturdy tabby tom with a mane, it was very clear that the two were littermates by their actions.
    Right after Springpaw, came Skypelt, the young tabby mentor patiently following Springpaw. When he spotted the mouse, he dipped his head in approval.
    “I’m sure Beestripe would like the decent sized mouse. He’s with Sandpelt by the thunder tree. I think we’re done hunting.” Skypelt said.
    Lionpaw nodded and bounded off. With his tail held high, he proudly continued.
    ThunderClan was the greatest clan in the forest and I was part of it!
    Lionpaw was almost ready to become a warrior. His training was almost done and his mentor sometimes couldn’t keep up with him.
    I wonder what my warrior name would be, I hope it isn’t something dumb.
    Instantly, a hundred ideas came into Lionpaw’s head.
    Lionheart!
    Lionshadow!
    Lionfoot!
    Lionface!
    Wait, Lionface? That would be the worst name in the whole forest!
    “Come on, Petalpaw! Use your surroundings!” A voice sounded.
    Lionpaw was nearing a training session. Suddenly curious, he snuck closer, hiding behind a bush. He spotted his denmates, Mistpaw, a small gray she-cat with white stripes, and Petalpaw, a gray and white she-cat. Among them were their mentors, Rosefoot and Stonefang along with Sandpelt and the small yellow tom with a black stripe, Beestripe!
    For a moment, Lionpaw watched the training between Petalpaw and Mistpaw. Mistpaw almost had Petalpaw pinned and as Petalpaw struggled to throw Mistpaw off her, Mistpaw grew deeper and deeper within pinning Petalpaw.
    What if I spice things up here?
    With a mischievous smirk, Lionpaw pounced out of the bushes, almost landing on Mistpaw. With surprise, Mistpaw jumped, giving Petalpaw her chance to escape Mistpaw’s clutches.
    “Keep your eyes on the prize, Mistpaw.” Rosefoot said.
    Now Petalpaw was on the offense! She tripped Mistpaw and as she few, Petalpaw dropped her paw on Mistpaw’s face and another pinning Mistpaw to the ground.
    “Enough, I’ve seen enough.” Stonefang ordered.
    As the apprentices dispersed, Lionpaw turned his attention to Beestripe, who gave him a disapproving look.
    Uh oh, he’s not happy that I messed things up!
    Deciding to take things cool, Lionpaw continued with his tail held high. It was better to think I was fine and did it on accident then to look guilty.
    “Next time you watch where you’re going.” Beestripe scolded.
    “Will do.” Lionpaw said casually.
    “Why are you here anyway?” Beestripe asked.
    “Skypelt said we’re finished hunting. I got two mice and a finch.” Lionpaw explained.
    “Very well. I’m sure Moonflower and Sharpstone will be grateful for the prey.” Beestripe said.
    Feeling proud of himself, Lionpaw was silent as he admired the attacks the two sisters used in their training. Before long, Skypelt and Springpaw came with a bunch of prey in their jaws. Before long, it was time to leave and Lionpaw carried his prey gently.
    “You know, Lionpaw. I think we’ll make a strong warrior out of you.” Beestripe said proudly.

Still heir to the hare throne

• ğŸŽƒğŸThe Grim Viper ğŸğŸŽƒ
      January 20, 2020 at 2:51 pm

ha, I always wished apprentices talked a bit more about what they wanted their names to be XD lionface, brave warrior of badsuffixclan

#Vouch4Viper

• Purple Dusk
      January 20, 2020 at 6:42 pm

I enjoyed reading this Littefang.
      Keep up with good work!

Purple Dusk

7. January 20, 2020 at 6:34 am

Sparkblossom’s Dynasty🔥 CHAPTER ONE:

ğ‘†ğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿğ‘˜ğ‘˜ğ‘–ğ‘¡ 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ğ‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 ğ‘ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘¡â„Ž, letting the fresh scents of the camp flow into her nose. She let out a soft purr of amusement as she caught the scent trail of her two littermates. 𝐷𝑜𝑛’𝑡 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘¦ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ğºğ‘Ÿğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘£ğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ? 𝑅𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ğ‘šğ‘Žğ‘ ğ‘˜ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡.

Dropping low to the ground, she silently slithered upon the rock behind the two kits. They giggled and nudged their shoulders, batting at each other playfully. 𝑁𝑜𝑡 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ ğ‘ ğ‘¡ğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘™ğ‘¡â„Ž. Sparkkit laughed in her mind before crouching down, stretching her head between the two kits’ heads.

“Boo.” She whispered.
    Rainkit let out a shriek, his gray fur bushed out. Cloudkit fell down as Sparkkit launched herself onto her sister, batting her paws playfully.
    “How’d you find us?” Rainkit meowed.
    “Well, you aren’t that quiet,” Sparkkit shook her pelt, licking the dust from her paws.

“Oh come on, Sparkkit! Why do you have to take these games so seriously?” Cloudkit rolled her blue eyes, her fluffy white tail waving. “I don’t take it seriously.” rejected Sparkkit, her ginger fur fluffing up. “Yeah you do! You always brag about how you know everything about hunting and fighting from Grayriver and push it up our noses!” Rainkit twitched his tail in annoyance, flattening his ears.
    Sparkkit’s neck fur rose. “That’s not true. I just use those tacts while playing.”

“But its playing, Sparkkit! Not a big test.” CloudKit snorted, “I’m hungry. I’m getting some prey.” “But we’ll play another game?” Sparkkit whisked her tail in the air. The she kit didn’t reply as she padded away. Rainkit frowned as he followed his sister.
    Sparkkit dropped her tail to the ground with a scowl.

ğ‘‡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘¦’𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 ğ‘šğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘› ğ‘ğ‘’ğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘¢ğ‘ ğ‘’ ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘¦ 𝑤𝑜𝑛’𝑡 ğ‘Žğ‘ ğ‘šğ‘–ğ‘¡ â„Žğ‘œğ‘¤ ğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘‘ ğ‘Žğ‘¡ â„Žğ‘–ğ‘‘ğ‘–ğ‘›ğ‘” ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘¦ ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿğ‘’! Sparkkit told herself, but had a sinking feeling in her stomach they didn’t like her. But they were her littermates! Sometimes she felt like they weren’t. They treated her so differently. Sparkkit knew Grayriver and Rosewing were her father and mother, and Cloudkit and Rainkit were her littermates, but sometimes she felt so out of place.

As her thoughts drifted off, Sparkkit found herself walking off. Suddenly, birds chirped in the sky and Sparkkit looked around with a gasp. Green trees surrounded her, the warm aroma of the forest filling the air. The fire colored kit looked around herself. She must have walked far. 𝐼 ğ‘ â„Žğ‘œğ‘¢ğ‘™ğ‘‘ğ‘›’𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘œğ‘¢ğ‘”â„Žğ‘¡ğ‘ . 𝑀𝑦 ğ‘“ğ‘Žğ‘šğ‘–ğ‘™ğ‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ğ‘“ğ‘Žğ‘šğ‘–ğ‘™ğ‘¦.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 ğ‘¤â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 ğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘šğ‘? 𝐼 ğ‘ â„Žğ‘œğ‘¢ğ‘™ğ‘‘ ğ‘ğ‘Ÿğ‘œğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘ğ‘™ğ‘¦ ğ‘ ğ‘¡ğ‘Žğ‘¦ ğ‘¤â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ 𝐼 ğ‘Žğ‘š. ğºğ‘Ÿğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘£ğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ ğ‘ ğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘ -
    …ğ‘…ğ‘Žğ‘–ğ‘›ğ‘˜ğ‘–ğ‘¡ ğ‘Žğ‘›ğ‘‘ 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑘𝑖𝑡 ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿğ‘’ ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘”â„Žğ‘¡.
    Sparkkit dropped her head onto her paws with a sigh. She tasted the air, crawling under a hawthorn bush’s fronds. Suddenly, the grass shivered and Sparkkit saw dark gray paws.
    “Grayriver?” Sparkkit whispered, her amber eyes flickering like anxious minnows.

The breeze shivered in the trees and the young she kit heard a voice with the winds, a soft whisper that sang in Sparkkit’s ears. It called her, making her slither out from the bush. Her eyes sparkled as sunlight dappled the forest floor.
    â€œğ¹ğ‘Žğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ?” Sparkkit whispered softly.
    Then she shook her head. Her head flooded with scolding thoughts. ğ¹ğ‘Žğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ? ğºğ‘Ÿğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘£ğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ğ‘“ğ‘Žğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ! ğ‘‡â„Žğ‘’ 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.
    A new voice echoed with the trees as Grayriver and Flowerdew walked into the clearing, their eyes glittering with surprise. Grayriver’s eyes flashed with anger. “Sparkkit, What are you doing here?”

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• ğŸŽƒğŸThe Grim Viper ğŸğŸŽƒ
      January 20, 2020 at 2:43 pm

the suspense is killing me already :3 great job!

#Vouch4Viper

• January 20, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Thanks Viper! I haven’t had a fanfic idea in forever that I wanted to actually fully write, but now I finally do😛

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• ğŸŽƒğŸThe Grim Viper ğŸğŸŽƒ
          January 21, 2020 at 12:37 am

do it do it do it :3

#Vouch4Viper

• Littlefang
      January 21, 2020 at 12:55 am

I think something s wrong with the font. Instead of the special font, I see instead plain rectangles. However, you managed to captivate me towards Sparkkit. I’ll see you next chapter!

Still heir to the hare throne

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      January 22, 2020 at 2:29 am

go sparkkit!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

8. The shadow of a Lightning as I fall into the snow😳
    January 20, 2020 at 5:56 pm

Snowkit rolled her eyes as Leafpaw kept chattering.

“… I can’t believe that there is something called SilverClan! Which clan did you live in when you lived down here?”

“All of them. Now stop talking! When we get into your camp, not a word. I’m just a normal kit that was abandoned, got it?”

Leafpaw nodded.

Snowkit smelled something awful.

“When you said you lived in all the clans, what did you mean?”

Snowkit sighed. “I’ve come back to life when needed. In RiverClan, I was a cat named Stonefur. I died protecting apprentices. In ThunderClan, I was Mousefur. Died protecting my Clan. In WindClan, I was Sedgewhisker. Didn’t really see the point in her. In ShadowClan, I was none other than Raggedstar, dying to a stupid kit of mine.”

Leafpaw looked confused. “But, weren’t some of those cats alive when the others where?”

“Yes, but my body was separated into two. Its simple when you think about it.”

“Not really..” Leafpaw muttered. “Oh! Where here.”

Snowkit started limping in. ‘Have to sell it!’

A large white tom jumped down from a rock, making Snowkit jump. ‘Great StarClan he’s big!’

“Leafpaw, what is this, kit, doing here?”

Leafpaw flattened his ears. “Stormstar, she was hurt and abandoned. Let her stay.”

A pretty red she-cat that looked like leafpaw padded up.

“Stormstar, I’ll take care of her. I already have two kits. Not to mention, Stormkit did die to greencough.”

Stormstar shook his head. “Get this kit out of my Clan!”

• Littlefang
      January 21, 2020 at 12:58 am

Is this the first chapter?
      I like the idea of a kit descending into other cats with each life. It kinda reminds me of a leader with nine lives, but instead they relive their life as someone else.

Still heir to the hare throne

• The shadow of a Lightning as I fall into the snow😳
        January 21, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Well, my first chapter was a couple pages back, but thank you so much!!!!🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

9. January 20, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Sparkblossom’s Dynasty CHAPTER TWO:

ğºğ‘Ÿğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘£ğ‘’ğ‘Ÿ’𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 ğ‘’ğ‘â„Žğ‘œğ‘’ğ‘‘ 𝑖𝑛 Sparkkit’s mind as she stared at her father speechless. “Let’s take her back to camp.” Flowerdew gently mewed, whisking her tail as she buried her mouse under the roots of a Rowan.

“Well?” Grayriver demanded, his fur puffed out angrily. “I-I must have wandered off. I’m sorry, Grayriver. I waited-“ Sparkkit’s tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, her heart pounding in her ear too loudly. “You waited? For who?” The gray warrior’s eyes became narrowed skits of curiosity.
    “You. Or another warrior. I thought I heard you…did you pass by here earlier?” Sparkkit scuffled her paws thoughtfully.

“No, Sparkkit. We were patrolling the MoonClan border.” Grayriver’s eyes flashed with confusion as he sighed, closing his eyes, “Come on, let’s get you back to camp.”
    Sparkkit nodded and followed the two warriors back towards camp.
    The soft voice of the trees echoed in Sparkkit’s memory. The dark gray paws.
    Her calm and reassured feeling…that she was home.

Who was it? As they entered camp, Sparkkit narrowed her eyes, looking around for Toms with dark gray paws.

“Why are you staring at my paws?” Rainkit’s Blue eyes twinkled as he halted. Sparkkit shook her head. “Oh, sorry. I was just in a trance.” She muttered. “You’ve been acting weird since you came back from the forest!” Cloudkit complained, her long white fur glowing in the sunlight, “Did you get hurt?”
    “Hurt? No. I’m just sleepy. I should probably take a nap.” Sparkkit fake yawned, sulking away to the nursery.

She heard her littermates whisper about her as she padded off, “She hasn’t been acting competitive either.” Rainkit flicked his tail. “Whatever. That’s probably a good thing.” Cloudkit turned around and bounded away to the elders’ den.
    Sparkkit took a deep breath as she felt the cool relaxing feeling of shadows and a small pool of water. The two other queens, Gorsebreeze and Poolflower were fast asleep in their nests.

It was past sunhigh, almost sunset. Sparkkit looked around for her mother’s nest, and caught the amber eye of the cream queen. Rosewing blinked softly. “What’s wrong, my dear?” She softly asked.
    “I’m not sure…,” Sparkkit paused, “Can we talk?”

“About what?” Rosewing made room in her nest for the young kit to settle in. “The reason I went off into the forest was because…,” Sparkkit broke off. ğ‘Šâ„Žğ‘¦ ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘  𝑖𝑡? “Because?” Rosewing’s amber eyes sparkled in the shadows.
    “…I just feel like- I heard a voice in the woods, and I felt reassured by the voice. I thought it was Father, cause I saw dark gray paws. But it wasn’t him…” Sparkkit murmured, her ginger fur bristling at the memory.

“Maybe it was a dream? You could have fallen asleep while under the bush.” Rosewing stroked her pelt with her tail. “No, I was awake. Fully awake.” Sparkkit objected, scowling, “But I can’t figure out who it was…”
    “What was the voice saying?” Rosewing pressed.
    “I can’t really remember. It just sounded like home.” Sparkkit dropped her head on her paws. She saw a flash of fear in her mother’s gaze and her stomach twisted with anxiety.

ğ¹ğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿ? ğ¹ğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿ 𝑜𝑓 ğ‘¤â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡? ğ‘€ğ‘Žğ‘¦ğ‘ğ‘’ 𝑖𝑡 ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘  𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘  ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘ ğ‘ ğ‘¢ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘›ğ‘”. ğ‘Šâ„Žğ‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 ğ‘ â„Žğ‘’ ğ‘ ğ‘ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿğ‘’ğ‘‘? Sparkkit thought, “Mother?”
    “Yes, dear?” Rosewing shook her head with a ripple of her pelt.
    Sparkkit paused. “Nevermind.”

“I’m glad you talked to me. It could have been your imagination. The forest is a very relaxing place, sometimes I imagine voices. It could have also been just the wind.” Rosewing went on, but Sparkkit thought she was talking half to herself.
    𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘”â„Žğ‘¡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ğ‘¤â„Žğ‘¦ ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘  ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ ğ‘“ğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠? Sparkkit thought, frowning. “Thanks Rosewing,” she forced a smile, rising to her paws, “I feel better now. I’m going to see where Cloudkit and Rainkit are.” She meowed.

“I’m glad. Tell them to come in after sunset.” Rosewing called as Sparkkit bounded out of the den. Clouds covered the sky and Sparkkit felt rain on her face. Her doubts felt like the drips of sky water washing all over her, and her helplessness that she couldn’t control the weather.
    Or her fears.
    Bounding away, She slithered into the elders’ den.
    “Sparkkit! You made it!” Cloudkit loudly purred, her blue eyes glowing happily. ğ‘Œğ‘’ğ‘Žâ„Ž ğ‘Ÿğ‘–ğ‘”â„Žğ‘¡. 𝐼 â„Žğ‘’ğ‘Žğ‘Ÿ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ğ‘Žğ‘™ğ‘™ ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒…𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ğ‘Žğ‘  𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟? She silently mewed, looking at Rainkit.

The two kits blinked at her silently. “Well? The story can’t be waiting that long! Come on!” Cloudkit beckoned her tail for the fire colored she kit to walk forward. Sparkkit didn’t really listen to the stories the elders told, cause nothing could stop the burden of her thoughts.

Sparkkit struggled to fall asleep, wriggling in her nest. She let out a groan of annoyance and rose to her paws, walking outside. She paused at the entrance, turning around. Rosewing’s nest was empty. ğ‘Šâ„Žğ‘¦?
    Racing out of the nursery, the she kit tasted the air for her mother’s scent and caught it entwined with Grayriver’s scent.

She followed it to behind the medicine den, sinking into a bush as she heard their voices. “She’s finding out! We can’t keep it a secret forever!” Rosewing whispered, her amber eyes gleaming desperately.
    “It needs to stay this way.” growled Grayriver.
    ğ‘‡â„Žğ‘–ğ‘  ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘¦? ğ‘Šâ„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘¦? 𝐼𝑠 𝑖𝑡 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ ğ‘¤ğ‘Žğ‘¦ ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ 𝑖𝑠 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ ğ‘¡ğ‘Ÿğ‘¢ğ‘¡â„Ž? ğ‘Šâ„Žğ‘’ğ‘Ÿğ‘’ 𝐼 ğ‘Žğ‘š 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ğ‘¤ğ‘–ğ‘¡â„Ž ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ğ‘–ğ‘Ÿ ğ‘“ğ‘Žğ‘šğ‘–ğ‘™ğ‘¦?
    ğ‘†ğ‘œğ‘šğ‘’â„Žğ‘œğ‘¤ ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛’𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑒 ğ‘¡â„Žğ‘’ ğ‘¡ğ‘Ÿğ‘¢ğ‘¡â„Ž. ğ‘‡â„Žğ‘Žğ‘¡ 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ğ‘Ž 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑒.

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• Littlefang
      January 21, 2020 at 1:00 am

Another suspense!

Still heir to the hare throne

• January 21, 2020 at 10:08 pm

Great job!

Yes my homework is “done”!

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      January 22, 2020 at 2:30 am

YAYAYYAYAAY I can’t wait for the next chapter! But what are all the characters you’ll be using, i’m curious!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

10. Littlefang
    January 21, 2020 at 12:45 am

Hmmm? It appears Littlefang’s launching two chapters this week, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2

Lionpaw marched proudly into camp, his mouse dangling from his jaws. Behind him was his mentor and everyone else. Nettleclaw, a young, big black tom guarded the camp entrance.
    “Nice catch.” Nettleclaw praised.
    Lionpaw flicked his tail with acknowledgement. He couldn’t speak with the mouse, but he was proud that Nettleclaw thought the prey was nice. It wasn’t that long ago when Nettleclaw was an apprentice and was quite a fierce rival of Lionpaw.
    In camp, Lionpaw spotted Brackentail, a yellow queen with her eyes strained on her kits, Snowkit, Whitekit, and Flamekit. Whitestream, a white queen with her belly full of unborn kits. At the freshkill pile, Bluewhisper was picking through the prey, choosing a nice fat rabbit and brought it to his mate, Whitestream.
    Lionpaw padded forward and dropped his mouse at the pile.
    “Nice catch!” An approving growl sounded.
    Lionpaw jumped. Turning around, he gave a sigh of relief. His mother, Dawnwing was behind him. She was a dark tabby with rather sharp amber eyes. Lionpaw didn’t know why her eyes were sharp, maybe because she was always strict, maybe because she wanted them to, or maybe because StarClan wanted her to. It didn’t matter, but Lionpaw felt a prickle in her fur whenever he saw those eyes, like a fox from the deep forest.
    “I didn’t see you.” Lionpaw said awkwardly.
    Dawnwing licked her front paw, but kept her eyes on her son. “So what?” She asked with no trace of emotion.
    Before Lionpaw could answer, Springpaw thundered past and dropped her prey onto the pile. Dawnwing turned her gaze to her and gave a slight purr. Followed by Springpaw came Beestripe and Skypelt, both gave a respectful nod to Dawnwing, since she was clan deputy.
    “Dawnwing, Skypelt says I’ll be a warrior soon!” Springpaw exclaimed.
    Dawnwing blinked. “Oh really? Have you’ve been training hard?” She asked.
    “That she has.” Skypelt responded confidently.
    Springpaw purred, ever so happy.
    Don’t leave me behind! Lionpaw gave his mentor a pleading look, hoping he would say how he was doing too.
    “Lionpaw has been doing well as well.” Beestripe said, reading his apprentice’s gaze.
    Dawnwing purred. “They’ll be good warriors. I never would’ve thought that my kits would grow so fast.” She said.
    Now Lionpaw was pleased. He looked towards his leader’s den to see the impressive moonlight gray tom with white ears and paws. His handsome green eyes shone with curiosity. That was Dovestar, the great and modest leader of ThunderClan. Lionpaw’s gaze met his leaders eyes and for a moment the two were transfixed on each other. Nobody moved and Lionpaw lost all sense of where he was. The only thing that mattered was Dovestar.
    Then, Dovestar dipped his head respectfully. Lionpaw’s eyes widened in surprise. He didn’t know that leaders would dip first.
    “Foxclaw, I think your kits have some good news.” Dovestar meowed calmly.
    Out popped a russet tabby tom, Lionpaw’s father, Foxclaw. Foxclaw jumped off the ledge and padded towards the group.
    “What do our future warriors have to say?” Foxclaw asked, eyeing both, Beestripe and Skypelt.
    “The two think the apprentices are ready to become full warriors.” Dawnwing said.
    Foxclaw purred with delight. “I’ve been waiting for this day.” He said, not trying to hide his proud side.
    “They’re not warriors yet.” Skypelt pointed out.
    “Yeah, but soon they’ll be our warriors.” Dawnwing purred.

Still heir to the hare throne

• Littlefang
      January 21, 2020 at 12:52 am

Short, but sweet! Now, I’m thinking of releasing a chapter once a week. This might be my most ambitious FanFic in quite some time, so I hope everybody can enjoy. I realized that I didn’t give a blurb towards it yet, so here it is!

ThunderClan hasn’t been stronger! The five clans have been in peace for seasons and nothing seems to be stopping it. That is until tensions rise with hidden feuds exposed. Lionpaw is loyal to ThunderClan, but new trials rise for his great clan as Blackstar, young and inexperienced leader of WindClan relies on ThunderClan when a skirmish breaks out with SkyClan. Yet, ThunderClan dosn’t want this new conflict, but they might not have a choice. Its up to Lionpaw to prove his loyalty to his clan, but can he? More questions appear unsolved rather than answered and StarClan remains silent. The beginning is yet to come.

Still heir to the hare throne

• Purple Dusk
        January 22, 2020 at 6:37 pm

That is a good goal to get you practicing your writing skills Littlefang!
        What you have above is good and indeed sweet.
        Just remember real life comes first!

Have fun Littlefang!
        Purple Dusk

*That is proably why my fics are not done yet. She grumbles to herself.*

11. CrystalStream
    January 21, 2020 at 2:59 am

Will she be there? This only thing on CrystalStream’s mind was the pain burning through her head, like a thousand white-hot flames, as she sprinted with the chosen RiverClan patrol. The full moon was bitingly cold on her fur, seeping into her pelt and causing her head to throb harder. CrystalStream was in a mixed mood. It had been so long since she had seen IvyMask, it almost seemed she’d never lay eyes on the beloved she-cat again. Last Gathering, there had been news that she was expecting kits. CrystalStream thought of IvyMask like a sister, much to MothStar’s dismay. Things with ThunderClan were peaceful mostly, but MothStar had never liked SquirrelStar, calling her weak and soft.

CrystalStream ran ahead, the soft wind blowing past her shoulders, the cool night air chilling her heart, yet warming her mind. “Woah there! You’re going to outrun StarClan at that rate!” StoneThroat called out.

“Fox-Dung. You caught me!” CrystalStream laughed playfully. “I was in the middle of a race – how did you know?”

“I was rooting for them, all the way.” StoneThroat purred, smirking.

When they arrived, ThunderClan and ShadowClan were the only Clans who were there. CrystalStream straight ran over to the ThunderClan party, heart picking up speed at the anticipation of who she was looking for. She spotted BerryMoon, who smiled and nodded a greeting, their eyes glinting. CrystalStream purred back, and flicked her tail, causing flecks of dust to rise. It was so nice to have the Clans free of tension. It was hard to think just 24 moons ago, RiverClan had refused to even come to Gatherings. Well, it’s all done now. No more need for that, CrystalStream thought as she scanned the crowd for IvyMask.

She spotted her white and orange fur by another she-cat, and she felt a jolt fizz her blood. “Oh CrystalStream! Come join us!” IvyMask called over, “This is the RiverClan warrior I was talking about. You two almost have the same name!” The she-cat looked up at CrystalStream and smiled sweetly. “I’m CrystalShine.”

“You aren’t trying to replace me, are you, IvyMask? She even looks a bit like me!” CrystalStream joked, purring. She felt a rush of happiness – it was so nice to see her friend’s eyes shine like that again. IvyMask laughed, and suddenly it was extremely apparent that there were little ones in her belly. CrystalStream flinched with a mix of joy and jealousy. She remembered the feelings from so many moons ago… times where she thought that perhaps she loved IvyMask. Times where she thought… perhaps IvyMask loved her. She no longer chased after those dreams. Chances for that path were long gone, if there ever was one. She felt her smile flicker slightly as old pain resurfaced itself.

“I’d never replace you, mousebrain! You’re one of my best friends!” IvyMask purred, snapping CrystalStream out of her daze. “When are the kits due?” she asked, changing the subject.

“PalmBranch said they’ll be here within the next moon, but really they could be here any minute… he’s so sweet about it, you’d think he had been a mother once!” IvyMask meowed. “How has life been in RiverClan?” CrystalStream had to think about that. Most of her life had been consumed by TallFox and her seemingly constant remarks. She had gotten used to seeing her around camp.

“Good!” she lied. “DawnShade just had her Warrior Ceremony two days ago.”

“Oh she was always such a good apprentice! I’m sure she’ll be an amazing warrior,” purred IvyMask. A booming voice suddenly rang out through the clearing. “Cats of all clans! I have an announcement!” GoldenStar shouted from The Gathered Stones. “I have exiled OrchidLeaf for her disrespect of my authority. If she comes to your Clan for protection, understand that she no longer belongs to me and you may do to her as you wish.” CrystalStream glared at GoldenStar in shock and fury, numbness filling her heart. OrchidLeaf was a good friend of hers, a good friend of everyone! Why, she wouldn’t hurt a mouse! Her mouth gaped, and she stared at the Clan leader at a loss for words.

SquirrelStar, who sat next to GoldenStar, looked slightly irritated. “Was it truly necessary, GoldenStar? You could’ve given her a temporary exile… at least for now. She will probably never see her family again.”
    CrystalStream gazed at the ThunderClan leader, in hope that she would send a rescue patrol. GoldenStar narrowed her eyes, flicking her tail.

“To have her disrespect me again in a twelfth moon? I’d go to the Dark Forest and back before I succumbed to that Fox-Dung,” GoldenStar meowed.

SquirrelStar rolled her eyes and climbed down from her rock. CrystalStream dipped her head to IvyMask and CrystalShine. “I-I need to go…I have to talk to MothStar.”

“I understand. May StarClan light your path and…good luck, CrystalStream.” IvyMask gave her a look of sympathy, her gorgeous emerald eyes full of sisterly love. CrystalStream smiled, knowing that even if her parents and litter mates died, she would never be alone or without kin. Blood doesn’t mean a thing, she thought happily as she ran to MothStar, who was conversing with ThornPetal and MuddyTuft about battle techniques.

“M-MothStar, we need to talk,” CrystalStream meowed, intimidated by the fierce She-Cat. Elders would talk of her terrifying gaze for moons on.

“Now?” MothStar looked down at her in a neutral expression.

“Yes.” CrystalStream managed to stutter out, fear gripping her. She meant to sound urgent, but she probably had ended up sounding mouse-brained. MothStar nodded to her comrades and sat up. CrystalStream followed MothStar into a bramble thicket. “I-I want to find OrchidLeaf.”

“CrystalStream. Where does your loyalty lie? To your clan that has raised you to this day, or to a WindClan reject?” MothStar asked firmly. CrystalStream shuddered under the huge She-Cat’s manipulation.

“MothStar, I NEED to help her. She’s like a sister to me.” CrystalStream pleaded, tears threatening to show themselves. “I promise you my loyalty is to my Clan. But I can’t let a cat wander by herself. It’s morally right for me to find her, not betrayal.”

“I swear, CrystalStream, everyone is like a sister to you. You have no control over your emotions or feelings, and I pity you for it. I will not allow one of my strongest warriors to risk being hurt in unknown territory, for the sake of a WindClan warrior!” MothStar lashed out.

Fear shined in CrystalStream’s eyes as she cowered underneath the She-Cat’s glare. “I-I see what you’re saying, but I don’t see how you can value RiverClan lives over others? Aren’t we all equal in the end?” Desperation began to claw at her.

“You obviously know nothing of loyalty to your blood or tradition. I see that clearly now. Until next moon you will be confined to the elder’s den. Perhaps they can teach you a thing or two about being a respectful and honorable warrior, because all I see today…is an over-emotional rogue.” MothStar left the thicket and returned to her conversation.

Tears sprang to CrystalStream’s eyes, out of both anger and sadness. She was terrified of the ruthless leader, but she couldn’t let an innocent cat be left alone in dangerous territory. It didn’t help that throughout all this, there was still a voice in her mind, a voice of a now familiar tortoiseshell She-Cat. It was now impossible to block the sound out when her emotions took over her. “This isn’t going to end well, CrystalKit.” TallFox hissed, and suddenly she was right beside CrystalStream in the thicket.

“I need to talk to a WindClan warrior, TallFox. Can you suggest one?” CrystalStream asked, undaunted by her presence.

“FlameScar. The softie is bound to have met the brat.” TallFox rolled her eyes, “Are you sure about this, little one? If you’re lonely for company, you don’t have to chase after OrchidLeaf. I’m right here,” she said in a singsong voice.

CrystalStream didn’t respond as she crossed the clearing to FlameScar.

“Hello there, FlameScar, right?” The ginger Tom nodded sweetly, his warm yellow eyes seemed very welcoming.

“Indeed, and you are?”

“I’m CrystalStream. I uh… I needed to ask you a question,” FlameScar made a gesture with his paw, signaling for her to continue.

“D-did you know OrchidLeaf?” CrystalStream stuttered.

“I knew her as well as I know any of my Clanmates. I don’t think she deserved what she got; however, I must go on now. I’m terribly sorry. I had arrangements to listen to a story.” He nodded towards SorrelFall, who was telling a tale to several apprentices.

CrystalStream nodded, disappointed by the extremely short conversation and lack of information. “Thanks for nothing, TallFox,” CrystalStream muttered. She looked for the tortoiseshell around the area but couldn’t find her. Furious, she stomped to the corner of the clearing. How could TallFox do this? Surely she knew that FlameScar couldn’t help. CrystalStream flinched harshly as MothStar called out for RiverClan. Out of ideas, she bolted out of the hollow. She dashed up the hill, only stopping once to see if she was being followed. Terror swirled in her stomach like an eddy of leaves.

“This is insane…” CrystalStream said to herself when she was about eight fox-lengths outside clan territory. “Alright, OrchidLeaf.. where are you?”

Wowzie- that was something! I’m so glad that there were such incredible people helping me! BlackPaw and Frosto (possibly others that didn’t tell me) did the editing for this one and added wonderfully creative details that I would never have thought of!

The characters that don’t belong to me are:
    CrystalShine – CrystalShine
    StoneThroat – LilyFlight
    FlameScar – Potato (BlueFlower)
    If I added your cat and forgot to credit you, remind me patiently and I’ll add you to the list.

• January 22, 2020 at 4:27 am

oooo that was a good read!

下雨天的阳光

• CrystalStream
        January 31, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Thanks so much! The newer version can be found in the newer comments!

Matchbox 20 is my RELIGON. 😈

12. January 21, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Sparkblossom’s Dynasty CHAPTER THREE:

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐭 ğŸğžğ¥ğ¥ ğšğ¬ğ¥ğžğžğ© ğ›ğžğ¬ğ¢ğğž 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐠, dreaming of chasing mice and running with the wind. She let out a purr of amusement as the mouse fell on its back, it’s legs wiggling around in the air. She caught it with a warm sense of pride.

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 ğ†ğ«ğšğ²ğ«ğ¢ğ¯ğžğ« 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ğ‘ğ¨ğ¬ğžğ°ğ¢ğ§ğ  𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! She thought, waving her tail happily. As she bent down to catch her prey, movement flickered around her. Sparkkit lowered herself to the ground, flexing her claws. “Who’s there?” She whispered softly, pricking her ears for the sound of crawling in the undergrowth.

Then she saw it. The dark gray paws slithering behind a Rowan bush. Sparkkit jumped back as it disappeared, a wail echoing from her jaws. “Rosewing! Grayriver! Cloud-“ Suddenly, the wind thrashed the tree with violent force and Sparkkit rolled across the ground, slipping down a hill.
    She shrieked as branches scratched her face and mud smothered her pelt.

The young she kit screeched as she plummeted into the lake, sinking deep into the blue. As she looked up, the light of the sun faded as ice covered the lake’s surface solid. Sparkkit struggled, but felt the water fill her lungs. Everything went black.

With a gasp, she jolted awake. Her heart pounded in her ear and her fur was matted with sweat. “Sparkkit! What happened?” Cloudkit and Rainkit crouched beside her, their eyes round with worry.
    “I just…had a bad dream.” Sparkkit panted, shaking her head, “I need some water.” As the flame colored she kit padded away, her stomach twisted again at the memory of those mysterious paws.
    𝐖𝐡𝐨 ğšğ«ğž 𝐲𝐨𝐮? She narrowed her eyes.

Sparkkit’s eyes drooped as she sat in the sun, trying to cover her face. Today was a hot day, no shade dappled the clearing. Her mouth was dry and parched, and the last few nights, she lacked sleep. “Sparkkit, you look terrible. You should see the medicine cat.” Rosewing gently mewed all the time. Sparkkit always refused, but today, she felt like she needed some poppy seeds.

She was too afraid to sleep, afraid of seeing the dark gray paws again and the thrashing trees. The covered lake. Padding away, she stalked towards the medicine den where Irisstone stored new herbs. Sparkkit stumbled as she stood at the entrance of the den. “Irisstone,” She trembled; the kit’s body felt weak and frail.
    “Sparkkit! What’s wrong?” The lithe she cat’s green eyes were glittering with surprise at her unhealthy figure.

“Can I have some poppy seeds? I haven’t had good sleep in awhile.” Sparkkit scuffled her paws nervously. “You should have more than that…are you eating?” Irisstone murmured, her neck fur rising with anxiety. “Of course! Just…I feel weak a lot.” Sparkkit yawned, closing her eyes for a moment. She felt dazed, stumbling on her paws.
    Irisstone paused. “Why don’t you sit down and take a drink?” She led the kit to the pool of water, dragging a moss nest over towards her.
    Sparkkit gratefully sat down and lapped at water.
    “Sparkkit, I think I know the reason why you’re like this…” Irisstone mumbled, narrowing her eyes.

Sparkkit paused. 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭? ğ“ğ¡ğž 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐬?
    The kit lifted her head with wide eyes, silent. “Weak. Sleep deprived. Not eating…I think it’s from anxiety.” Irisstone gritted her teeth nervously, her gray and white fur rippling. â€œğ€ğ§ğ±ğ¢ğžğ­ğ²?” Sparkkit wrinkled her nose. She knew why it was.
    “Something must be bothering you…what is it?” Irisstone mewed softly.
    “Nothing’s bothering me. Just haven’t had good sleep or a good meal.” Sparkkit objected it, her paws trembling.

“Are you sure?”
    “Certain.”
    Irisstone was silent for awhile. “Just remember, if anything is bothering you, come talk to me. I’m your kin.” She licked her ear and disappeared into the herb store. Sparkkit looked around and grabbed a few poppy seeds next to the pool. Wrapping them in a leaf, she hid them and scrambled away.

It was the first time in a long time she felt fully rested. The morning rose and so did she. Cloudkit and Rainkit played with squeals and laughs outside in the crisp morning air, Rosewing settled beside the nursery. “Morning.” Rosewing smiled at the ginger she kit. “Morning…” Sparkkit yawned and stretched.

Cloudkit bounced happily. “Hey Sparkkit! Guess what?” She squeaked loudly, her white fur glowing vibrantly in the sunlight. “What?” Sparkkit blinked her eyes open, relishing the warm sunshine on her pelt. Cloudkit glanced at Rainkit with a big smile. “Grayriver said we’re becoming apprentices tomorrow!”

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

13. The shadow of a Lightning as I fall into the snow😳
    January 21, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Snowkit gasped.

‘No! I must stay here. I’ve got to say something.’

“Wait! Please!” Snowkit yowled.

Stormstar turned his head, his eyes blazing. “Pardon?”

“I’m a strong cat. Trust me! Don’t you need more cats?”

Stormstar got in her face. “No one back talks me! I said no!”

Snowkit huffed. ‘What a pain in my tail! I was alive before your mother was kitted!’

Snowkit unsheathed her claws, and jumped on his back, ripping out some of his fur. ‘I’m a kit, but I’m fiercer than Yellowfang!’

Stormstar growled and rolled on his back, crushing Snowkits hind leg, causing her to really limp.

A black she-cat with white specks over her pelt stepped in between them. “Why, you are a little fighter. I’m the deputy, Twlightpelt. Stormstar, if you let her stay, Willowfire already agreed to take care of her, and when she’s ready, I will mentor her.”

Stormstar let out a sigh, blood trickled down the side of his face.

“You have not been leader more than a couple sunrises, and not to mention, you were deputy when you were only a warrior for a couple of moons. You are still ambitious.” Twilightpelt murmured, licking his ear.

Stormstar flicked her off. “You were always embarrassing, mother. Fine, she can stay.”

Leafpaw yowled happily. “She can stay! Yay!”

Snowkit sighed sitting down. “Call me Snowkit, please. My mother called me snow, and this cat told me about your traditions.”

Stormstar nodded. “Very well. From this say on, you will be known as Snowkit, until you become a warrior.”

• January 21, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I love it!

Yes my homework is “done”!

• Shadow of a lightning as I fall into the snow😐
        January 22, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Thanks!

• Purple Dusk
      January 22, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Hehe…
      Thanks for making me laugh Lighting.
      Purple Dusk

• The shadow of a Lightning as I fall into the snow😳
        January 23, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Lol, I’m glad some of it made you giggle