Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

23,520 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. March 26, 2020 at 7:23 pm

(Sorry about the delay, it’s here!)

Sparkblossom’s Dynasty 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 clouds cover the sky like a looming shadow as her Clanmates took shelter. Cloudpaw was chatting loudly with the other apprentices, but Rainpaw was sick.
    He said his stomach didn’t feel well and had a headache.

Irisstone was watching him. Sparkpaw dropped her head on her paws, waiting until the rain fell and cats curled up to rest in their nests. Then she would leave. She needed to find Storm before she saw Thunderhaze again. Whoever he was, she didn’t want to know him.
    𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝. Sparkpaw’s gut lurched as she swallowed hard, thinking about how many times she talked to him. Storm was right.

Silver raindrops dropped from the clouds, pouring loudly after a few moments of drizzling. The den became quiet as the apprentices settled down and closed their eyes. Sparkpaw rose to her paws when they fell into soft snores. The camp was quiet, expect the rain that poured out from the skies.
    Sparkpaw crept out when the clearing was empty, whisking away through the back of the dens.
    The rain would wash away her scent.

𝐈’𝗺 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝗼𝐟 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠… Sparkpaw thought, as she leapt down into the woods. The trees were dark from the approaching storm, making a haunting howl from the raging winds. There was a long way to go, but Sparkpaw knew she would be safe in the hollow.
    Quickly, she ran through the ThunderClan woods until she came to the WindClan border.
    Jumping across the river, she saw it start to flood.
    She wouldn’t be back until a couple days had passed.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞? Wretched guilt tugged at her stomach as she trekked on. When she passed the Gathering island, she looked out at the vast grassy plains. That was the way.
    𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝗺 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐢𝐧? She wondered, staring at the dark skies.

Suddenly, lightning flashed above like a snarling cat. It’s eyes stared back at her, moving across the sky. Sparkpaw broke into a run, racing across the valley. The rain formed puddles on the soft ground; the young she cat wondered if there would be a flood. There are many rivers in the Clans’ territory.
    The flame colored apprentice sighed in relief as the dark trees appeared ahead.
    Leaping towards them, she dove into their dark embrace.

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐲? The trees formed four dark mazes into the shadows. “Sparkpaw?” Night appeared from the undergrowth, his eyes round with surprise, “What are you doing here?”
    “I need to speak to Storm.” Sparkpaw yowled over the loud storm.
    “Right this way.” Night led her through the woods, confidently walking through the confusing paths.
    𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? Sparkpaw thought as she stared at the black tom.

The hollow appeared ahead, looking lighter with the storm above. Sparkpaw felt the cats stare at her again with their glowing eyes. She watched them. “Follow me.” Night nudged her through the narrow path down into the meadow.
    Sparkpaw looked above her as she padded into the green meadow.
    The trees branches entangled together above her, forming a shield from the pouring rain. But she could still see the sky.

“Sparkpaw. You’re back.” Storm slid out of the undergrowth, his eyes alit with surprise. “I need help. Thunderhaze is not who I thought he was. He lied to me.” Sparkpaw breathed, trembling from the cold winds. “So you know who he is now…,” Storm murmured under his breath.
    Sparkpaw nodded. “He is still in my dreams, but I can’t get away. Who is he?”
    Storm paused thoughtfully. “Don’t worry…if you stay here for a couple days, he won’t visit you in your dreams.”

“Are you sure?” Sparkpaw shakily panted.
    “I am sure.”
    “Is he really in StarClan?” Sparkpaw went on, her tail lashing. Storm’s fur twitched like a flinch. “I don’t know…”

He continued, “I’ll speak to you in the morning. Get some rest in the hollow.” He whisked his tail.
    “Alright. Thank you,” Sparkpaw dipped her head as she followed Night away. The hollow was silent as she drifted off into sleep, curling up and shivering.

Her dreams were restless. Flashbacks of the gray paws and the hissing voices saying, “𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝗼𝐰.”
    She still didn’t understand why Storm was showing up in her dreams before. He looked…evil.
    Her mind throbbed as she finally rested with the storm.

2. Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
    March 27, 2020 at 12:49 am

Pokemon XYZA: Chapter One: Part Two

Ash’s POV
    I rub the stubble on my chin. This is tough.
    I have about sixty dollars left. I could A) go visit Clement and Bonnie, or B) go to the Hoenn region.
    Oh, heck. I’m going to visit my friends.
    It’s been so long, I don’t even know if they’ll remember us.
    I decide to call Serena.
    “Hey,” she says when she picks up. “Watchu up to?”
    “Going to visit Bonnie and Clement,” I say, grinning.
    She winces. “I just talked to them. Bonnie’s missing us. She’s going on a journey. Clement’s not too happy. He was planning to ask us to come for her birthday. That we could all go on a journey together.”
    “I’m gonna call them.”
    I say goodbye to Serena, right after she promises to meet me at the airport in Kalos. Then I call the Lumiose City Gym.
    “Hello?” Clement answers. His eyes widen.
    He’s changed. His hair is the same style, but he’s taller, grown a bit of a beard. His sky blue eyes are weary, like he’s seen too much.
    “Hey, Clement!” I say. “Where’s Bonnie?”
    “Hey, Ash,” he says. “She’s packing. Do you need me to go get her?”
    “Yes, please,” I say.
    He nods and jogs off. He’s wearing his regular training suit.
    A couple minutes later, Bonnie walks into the screen.
    She’s changed, too. Her hair is in a ponytail on her back. It’s blonde still, but she’s dyed the ends brown. She’s wearing a bronze cropped hoodie and black jean shorts with fringe. I see a Jolteon beside her. Her partner, Dedene, is on her shoulder. I can’t see what shoes she’s wearing, but I can see the mischief in her eyes. But there’s something else.
    It’s sadness.
    “Hey, Bonnie,” I say. Her eyes light up. But then they dim again.
    “Why didn’t you call earlier? Why are you just calling five years after our adventures?”
    “Because I’m coming back.”
    She smiles. “Cool. But I’m already going on a journey.”
    “Alone?”
    “Yup.”
    “I want to come too.”
    “Um…”
    I hold my breath.
    “Okay, I guess. See you soon.”
    The camera shuts off.
    I exhale and smile. Looks like we’re going back to Kalos.

I’m sorry it’s so bad, it’s just I love Pokemon so much and am trying to write a good story about it all. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Go Pokemon.

I is the Lone Star Girl

3. Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
    March 27, 2020 at 12:51 am

ANOTHER.
    FREAKING.
    FAN FIC.
    PROBABLY WORSE THAN PAST ONES.
    ANYWAYS.

Allegiances
    MoonClan
    Leader- Spottedstar- pale brown tabby tom with black flecks
    Deputy- Storkflight- white tom
    Medicine Cats- Birdleaf- pale blue-grey she-cat
    Redfleck- black tom with red flecks
    Warriors-
    Russetmist- tawny ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Apprentice Otterpaw
    Crookedfeather- black tom
    Sunblossom- small yellow she-cat with blue eyes
    Dapplescar- dark ginger tabby tom with scar-looking pale flecks
    Apprentice Sparrowpaw
    Braveheart- black tom with white underfur
    Marigoldpetal- golden tabby she-cat
    Moonbreeze- pale silver dappled she-cat with darker ear and blue eyes
    Apprentices-
    Otterpaw- dark brown tabby tom
    Sparrowpaw- brown she-cat with grey eyes
    Queens-
    Petalfleck- pale rosy ginger she-cat
    Pumpkinspice- ginger she-cat; expecting Storkflight’s kits
    Elders: Blossomstorm- dark pinkish-grey she-cat
    Blackheart- black tabby tom

Chapter One
    “Moonbreeze!”
    Moonbreeze spun around. There was her sister, Marigoldpetal, walking toward her. Braveheart was behind her.
    “Spottedstar wants us to go on a hunting patrol,” she said. “Catch anything we can and bring it back.”
    “All right,” Moonbreeze replied. She cast a glance at the handsome young leader who was gazing at her from the Highstone.
    It’s not like we can be mates or anything, she thought. I mean, he’s probably interested in someone else, and Braveheart is in love with me anyways. I’m not just gonna go ask him if he’s interested.
    To her surprise, Spottedstar walked over to her.
    “Actually, Marigoldpetal, all I said was that I wished for you and Braveheart to go on the hunting patrol. Moonbreeze can stay here,” he said softly. “I have to talk to her, actually.”
    “O-okay,” Marigoldpetal said, obviously uncomfortable. “Come on, Braveheart.” The two cats walked away.
    “Come with me,” Spottedstar meowed. He started padding to his den.
    Ooooookaaaaay…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “I want you to be my mate.”
    WHAT?!?!
    Moonbreeze blinked. “Wait…are you serious?”
    Spottedstar shuffled his paws. “Well, yes.”
    “But why?”
    “Because,” he replied. “I’ve seen the way Braveheart’s been looking at you. I know he’ll try to make his move soon, so I want to get you off the market before he can make his move.”
    She blushed. I guess he feels the same way about me that I do about him.
    “So what do you say? Will you be my mate?”
    She twined her tail in his. “Of course, my love.”
    Spottedstar smiled and licked her nose. “Good.”

I hope you guys enjoyed part one of the first chapter. Still so bad.

I is the Lone Star Girl

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 28, 2020 at 1:17 pm

I like this!

4. Cottenpaw who is very sorry she was inactive for so long
    March 27, 2020 at 12:54 am

Daughter of Death: Chapter One

Mya winced. Here we are again. The pain of this stupid leg of mine. She hobbled over to the well that supplied water to all the village and hauled up the bucket.
    “Need any help?” a voice asked.
    She turned to see her friend Chris talking to her.
    “Nope, I think I got it,” she replied, splashing the contents of the bucket over her leg. She’d gotten good at hopping around on her broken limb. Her mom refused to tell her how it happened, though.
    “Okay,” Chris replied. Pausing, he started to pull up the second bucket in the well.
    “Do you ever wonder how the LightWinders and ShadowWielders got into war in the first place?”
    “Not really. All we know is that they were searching for something called a deathspeaker, whatever that is.” She dropped the bucket back into the well and started to limp away from him.
    “Hey, Mya!” “How ya doin, Mya?” “Need anything, Mya?”
    She smiled. Everyone in Ink Village is so nice! I can’t imagine what they would be like if the LightWinders had never come.
    Climbing into the Vine Lift, she tugged on the vines that helped pull people and objects up and down. Immediately, hands started pulling the seat up through the lines of the pulley, getting her up to the tip-tops of the accommodation of orb buildings that lined the trees. Up there was Harper, her best friend, waiting to help her hook into the zip lines that connected the floating areas.
    “You see Chris down there?” Harper asked her.
    “Harper, for the millionth time, me and Chris are just friends,” she replied, blushing.
    “You never know. It could grow into a beautiful patch of love and….”
    Harper kept talking, but Mya barely heard her. It was like every noise was blocking out and even the lights were dimming. What’s going on? she wondered.
    When she looked in front of her, she gasped. There was a pale glowing blue-green silhouette standing in front of her. Or, more like floating. She had long stringy hair and was dressed in a small, sweet dress.
    Was it something like Dia del espiritu? Was this a light inhabitation?
    But wait- it wasn’t the pale yellow beauty of the light waves they used. It was more like…
    “Ghosts,” she breathed. The silhouette nodded.
    And just as quick as it was there, the moment was gone.
    She quickly turned to Harper. “Did you see that?” she asked.
    “See what?”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Mya?”
    Mya turned to see her mother, Vida, walk into the orb. With her blonde hair and her brown eyes, she looked nothing like Mya’s brown hair and green eyes with her freckles. Vida scooped Mya up into a humongous hug, almost as though she didn’t expect her to be back.
    The orb itself was bright and happy, made out of oak wood and had leaves in every corner. They had clothed furniture, which was a luxury most families didn’t have. Where did we get them from?
    “Oh, sweetie!” Vida smiled happily. “I thought you were-”
    “Hold up, Mom,” Mya interrupted. “I need to talk to you about something creepy that happened.”
    “Okay…” Vida looked nervous. What about? “What happened?”
    “While I was hooking up to the Skyline, everything went dark and the sounds all dimmed and then there was this girl who was a ghost. And then the girl vanished and everything went back to normal. Is something wrong?”
    “Oh, it was probably nothing. It must have just been your imagination.”
    But Vida refused to meet her eyes. She never does that, she thought with a shiver.
    “I’m going to my room,” she announced. Before Vida could object, she hobbled outside the main orb.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mya’s bedroom was the brightest place in all the ShadowLands. It was small, made of birch, with a small fragment of brightstone hanging off the pointed cone ceiling. Her bed had no legs and yet a frame, so it was still off the ground. Her bookshelf was absolutely stuffed, books in two rows on every shelf. Her favorite book, Nadya Skylung and the Cloudship Rescue, and her stuffed animal, MooMoo, were perched on the top of the shelf. Her bedspread was a sweet dark blue-green, with bronze accents.
    She took down Nadya from her sacred perch and opened it up. Putting at least half of her mind into the Cloud Sea, she read all about the storm that wrecked the cloud balloon, and how Nadya fell and Tam saved her and their fight before she finally slammed the book shut in frustration.
    Nadya never had crazy ghost happenings in her face. She is technically exactly like what Tam says: lucky. She’s never had a wrecked leg when she was twelve. She’s never had no one see one moment when she doubted herself and thought, Wow, that must’ve been my imagination. She’s never had anyone lie to her.
    But that’s not me. Not by a long shot.
    Just today, I had a ghost appear in my face. Just today, and every day before that, I’ve been unlucky. When I was only two years old, my leg was wrecked. My own thoughts have betrayed me with imagination. My mom lied to me.
    One thing is clear, though. She knows it’s not my imagination, and she knows how my leg was wrecked. She just won’t tell me why.
    What does she know that I don’t?

I hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me if you think I should try to get it published; I want to become an author at a young age and am hoping to do that now. If you know anyone who can publish it for me, I would love it if you told me the name. Thanks so much!

I is the Lone Star Girl

• Vortexfang
      March 28, 2020 at 1:02 am

If could definitely get published. It’s really good.

Fight me! I am the DoG!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 28, 2020 at 1:19 pm

This is very good.

5. Leafsky
    March 27, 2020 at 1:34 am

Here’s Chapter Twelve in my fanfiction! 11,725 words so far, wow! I never thought I’d put so much effort into a fanfic at the start! (And for those who want to know, there’s 1.2k words in this chapter)
    Spiritsong opened her eyes to a dreadingly familiar dark meadow.
    “Not again,” she moaned. Moonstar was waiting for her patiently.
    “Alright. You remember I was telling you about DeathClan, right?” Moonstar’s gaze sharpened menacingly.
    “Yes,” Spiritsong muttered.
    “Alright then. Let me continue,” Moonstar said, relaxing. “As I had been saying, there were two deputies in SilverClan and DeathClan. My deputy, Deathclaw, became Deathstar. HighClan’s deputy, Hopfeather, became Hopstar. TreeClan and LightClan’s deputies Flowerfoot and Clearshard became Flowerstar and Clearstar. Once again, a war raged, and Deathstar and Hopstar were defeated, and the clans once more broke into four.” Moonstar said the last part disgustedly.
    “DeathClan was glorious until Flowerstar and Clearstar ruined it all.” Spiritsong rolled her eyes.
    “What’s the point of telling me this?” She asked unenthusiastically.
    “So you can help DeathClan rise,” Moonstar hissed, taking a step towards her. “The reign will continue until just DeathClan has all of the territory it could dream if and do whatever it likes with the cats who disobey.”
    “I will not join your cause!” Spiritsong spat, unsheathing her claws. “I am a TreeClan warrior through and through.” Moonstar glared at her, eyes full of hatred.
    “One day you will join,” he vowed. “And I’ll make sure of it.” Spiritsong sat up straight, heart pounding. It was real. She got to her paws shakily.
    “Spiritsong, come on! Are you a dormouse?” Swoopshard teased. Spiritsong blinked and Swoopshard was gone. She padded out of the den, seeing Swoopshard looking at where Gooseshadow assigned patrols.
    “Can me and Spiritsong go on patrol together?” She asked. She glanced warmly at Spiritsong, and Spiritsong blinked once more and saw she was gone. She was having memories.
    “Spiritsong, get your head out of the clouds!” Ravensong snapped. She shook out her pelt.
    “Gooseshadow assigned you to a border patrol! Get going,” Ravensong said sharply.
    Swoopshard gave her a smug look as she headed out of camp. She followed Brightscar, Honeypelt, and Crystalshard to the HighClan border. When they reached it, a cat spoke.
    “Make sure to not cross the border,” it taunted.
    “How about you?” Honeypelt asked innocently. The cat glared at them menacingly, then turned tail and stalked away. Suddenly, Frostwillow appeared, sparkling with stars. Spiritsong gaped with astonishment, then Frostwillow beckoned to her.
    “I’ll mark the border over here,” Spiritsong called to the rest of the patrol, following Frostwillow.
    “Greetings, Spiritsong,” Frostwillow said. “I’ve not come here to chat. I’ve come here to warn you.”
    “Warn me about what?” Spiritsong asked.
    “That the incident with the dog wasn’t a coincidence,” Frostwillow said. “It was chased into the territory by Beetleheart, and Swoopshard led it to you.”
    “W-What?” Spiritsong gasped. “I-”
    “Spiritsong.” Frostwillow said, cutting her off. “You need to make sure that the cats from the clans don’t unite with the dead cats who train them. DeathClan’s reign will start all over again, but this time even more powerful than any cat has ever heard of or seen.”
    “Why do you-”
    “Spiritsong, you are special. You are destined to be a hero of the clans,” Frostwillow said. “We’ve seen enough evidence of that already.”
    “Why me?” Spiritsong gasped.
    “When the sun dies, a new dawn shall come, and the sky will light the way,” Frostwillow repeated. Frostwillow then faded, leaving Spiritsong all alone.

Spiritsong emerged into camp, every cat chatting like any other day. She remembered Frostwillow’s words, and she let out a sigh. All of this information was making her head hurt. Willowstar was grooming herself, Gooseshadow was chatting with Quickshadow, but Swoopshard gave her an icy glare. This was a common thing to happen with her sister nowadays; they would try to avoid each other as much as possible, only patrolling together when they needed to, but never talk. Spiritsong padded over to where Gorseflower sat.
    “Oh, hi Spiritsong,” Gorseflower said.
    “Hi,” she responded. “How’s the hunting?”
    “Good,” Gorseflower responded cheerfully. “The prey is coming along nicely for late green-leaf.” Spiritsong felt a flash of relief. Ever since Jayfire had moved into the nursery, every cat had been tripping over themselves to make sure she was alright. Gorseflower purred with amusement, as though she guessed what Spiritsong had been thinking.
    “The clan is excited,” Gorseflower remarked. “There hasn’t been a new litter for moons.” Spiritsong nodded knowingly.
    “Hey, Spiritsong!” Ashcloud called, and she hurried over.
    “Yes?” She asked.
    “Do you want to go hunting together?” He asked.
    “Sure,” she said, and they both padded out of camp.
    “Where should we hunt?” Spiritsong asked.
    “The stream,” Ashcloud decided. He glanced at her. “Is that okay?”
    “Don’t ask me!” Spiritsong purred. Ashcloud snorted with amusement and started padding towards the stream.
    “Wait for me!” Spiritsong said with mock annoyance. As they reached the stream, Spiritsong heard scuffling on the other side of some bushes. She flicked her tail to let Ashcloud know she was hunting, and dropped down to a crouch. She slid forward silently, and she pounced as soon as she got close to the bushes. She snapped the vole’s neck, and it hung limply from her jaws. Suddenly, a rabbit shot from the bushes, skidding past her, and Ashcloud slammed into her while trying to pursue his prey.
    “Mouse dung!” He cursed. Spiritsong rolled her eyes.
    “Didn’t you know this is where I was hunting?” She queried, dropping her vole.
    “Yes, but the rabbit went this way, and I thought I could catch it before I reached you,” Ashcloud explained.
    “You thought,” Spiritsong purred, nudging him affectionately. She tasted the air.
    “There’s a squirrel trail,” she said, nodding to where the scent of squirrels hung in the air.
    “Oh, thanks,” Ashcloud said. Suddenly, a strange scent of cat filled the air. FlameClan! Moonstar bowled her over, and she bit back a yowl of surprise.
    “What are you doing here?” She snarled, pushing him away and scrambling to her paws.
    “We will get revenge on the clans,” Moonstar said, eyes wild with fury. “And you won’t be able to do anything about it.” Moonstar then faded, and Spiritsong’s heart thumped in her chest; and she shivered. She took a few deep breaths before tasting the air for prey.
    “Ravensong, you can’t get the rabbit; it’s gone,” she heard Ripplestream say. Suddenly the rabbit burst through the bushes in front of Spiritsong, and she lunged forward and snapped its neck. Ashcloud emerged from the bushes, too; he was holding a freshly killed squirrel.
    “Nice,” Spiritsong said. They carried their catches to the camp and put them on the prey pile. Willowstar sat on Highbranch, tail curled around her paws, looking over the camp calmly. Spiritsong took a mouse and settled down to eat her meal. As soon as she took one bite, though, the thrumming of panicked pawsteps made her look up. Quickshadow’s patrol burst through the entrance.
    “FlameClan crossed the border!” Quickshadow growled. “And they set their markers deep in our territory.” Willowstar bristled, jumping down the branches of the tree gracefully.
    “They’ve no right,” Gooseshadow snorted angrily.
    “They also killed prey,” Quickshadow added. Gooseshadow’s eyes widened with outrage.
    “They what? Willowstar, you have to do something!”
    “Alright. Gooseshadow, you’re coming with me to FlameClan along with Spiritsong, Ravensong, and Seastreak.” Spiritsong stared wistfully at her barely-touched mouse before heading over to her leader. They padded out of camp, heading to the FlameClan border. But why do I feel like something isn’t right? Spiritsong thought, pelt prickling with unease.

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm

This is great, Leafsky!

6. Moonmist has changed her name to Echomist
    March 27, 2020 at 7:47 am

Here is Chapter Three of that story about Echo.

“When I get my paws on those kittypets,” muttered Echo, wringing out her grey fur, “they’re going to wish they were never born.”
    She tore out the grass in front of her, muttering under her breath.
    “Hello, Halfhead,” a voice purred. Echo turned around. It was Queen. Oh no. “Something tells me we’re going to have a lot of fun today.”
    “Get away from me, flea-pelts!” hissed Echo, her hackles rising.
    Queen turned around to look at a scared-looking glossy brown tabby with amber eyes and a purple collar.
    “Bumble,” Coco ordered. “Pounce!”
    Bumble hesitated. “Are you sure?”
    Queen rolled her eyes. “Of course we’re sure.”
    Bumble hesitated once more, and then threw herself at Echo. Echo let out a screech of surprise and the young kittypet knocked her over. Bumble held a paw on her chest and Coco and Queen sauntered over.
    “Who’s better now, eh?” Coco and Queen both took one of Echo’s paws in their teeth and pulled her down. Soon they were next to a bramble bush.
    “Ha ha,” Echo tried not to show her fear. “Very funny. Stop.”
    Queen and Coco ignored her and turned to face Bumble. Queen lunged out and grabbed her collar. She yanked her towards her cream and brown friend.
    “Bumble!” Coco hissed urgently. “We need you for this bit!”
    The three kittypets walked towards Echo. They pushed her backwards, and Echo fell. It’s like the river all over again…
    She landed ungracefully, twisting herself round to get into the position. They had thrown her into a pit. Echo heard them purring horribly. She remembered the first time she had seen herself. A half black face. She didn’t even want to think about it.
    “Hello?” A voice was calling her. It was familiar.
    “Go away,” mewed Echo, turning her back on the speaker. “I’m not in the mood, River Ripple.”
    “Actually, I’m not River Ripple.”
    Echo whipped around. Bumble’s glossy brown head was poking out of the brambles. “I am really sorry.”
    “So you should be,” Echo muttered, turning her back on the kittypet once again.
    “I want to be friends.”

Happy Pride month! 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

7. Night-tail
    March 27, 2020 at 2:54 pm

Ok! Chapter four, right? (did you know I have up to chapter eleven in a google doc already?)
    Chapter four

All around her, cats were fighting. Windclan and Riverclan joined in, and SkyClan was back in the fight. It was Thunderclan and Riverclan against SkyClan, Shadowclan and Windclan. Thunder was getting louder and it scared Night-tail, only because of the fighting cats coming with it. She heard Ravenwish call for her, but she couldn’t see him.

“I will not let you hurt her!” Dovestar yowled.
    “We know the truth now, but in the end it’s Sparkstar’s job to punish Night-tail for breaking a rule!” Streamstar hissed.
    “But she shouldn’t punish Night-tail! Firestar once went behind Bluestar’s back to help stop a fight! She went behind Sparkstar’s back to warn us!” Harestar wailed.

Out of all the yowls, Night-tail heard nothing from Sparkstar. She stood her ground and sheathed her claws. Then a yowl came behind her. She turned around, hit the attacking cat with her hind leg, and saw Sparkstar on the ground, hissing at her.

“You will not get away with this!”
    “I’m worried! I’m really worried. We can’t keep a secret that large anyways! I’m just trying to help!”

Sparkstar didn’t listen to that, and leaped at Night-tail. Night-tail slashed at her, but slipped on the mud.

“ENOUGH. You’re coming back to camp if you like it or not.” Sparkstar hissed, towering over her. “And through the rain, too.”

Night-tail stood up, but she was already surrounded by two other warriors. She hissed when she saw who was behind her.

“Snow-whisker! I’d be fine if two random Thunderclan warriors were leading me back to camp, but my own sister? And…” she paused, “Graystorm?”

Graystorm tried to apologise, but Night-tail hissed and turned away from her. She looked down as she walked. But then more cats leaped out of the bushes, and stopped Sparkstar, Snow-whisker, Graystorm, and Night-tail from leaving. They weren’t clan cats.

“No…the Kin… it isn’t possible!” Sparkstar gasped. The same cats were surrounding the warriors and leaders. Night-tail walked back, Snow-whisker and Graystorm didn’t care about her anymore. Night-tail felt a cat behind her.

“Hello there. Night-tail, I presume?” Night-tail stared up at the cat as he spoke, “Darktail told me to look out for you.”

“What is your name…?” Night-tail asked.
    “Oh! It’s Driftclouds!” Driftclouds said, “Darktail put me in charge of the Kin. Looks like we took over all the clans in one blow!”

“Get out of my camp!” Dovestar yowled. She hit him on the shoulder.
    “Who is this?” He asked. Dovestar’s hits barely moved him.
    “That’s Dovestar.” Night-tail told him, “Dovestar! Quit it! Stop annoying him!” She whispered.
    “Are you kidding me?!? I’m not letting a fox heart take over my clan!”
    “Please, Dovestar, you have to take care of your clan while it still exists.” Night-tail pleaded. Dovestar backed off from Driftclouds.

“Well, you’re good at convincing other cats to do what you want.”
    “Stop it. I’m not good at this.”
    “You must be good at something.”
    “I know lots of the cats here. Sparkstar wants everyone to think of her family honorably. Leapstar hates secrets. Dovestar cares a lot about every cat. Harestar is only afraid of one thing. Streamstar cares only for the warrior code. Most of that are weaknesses, but everything else is what makes them great leaders.”

Driftclouds smiled to her. “You know, you would be a great leader.” Night-tail didn’t answer. The Kin was bigger than everyone said it was, or it had grown.

“Night-tail! I’ll…” Violetshine yowled, but then she saw Driftclouds and backed off. She tried to run out of Shadowclan camp but a large cat blocked her way and pulled her towards Driftclouds.

“Violetshine…” Night-tail gasped.
    “Violetshine? Ah, Darktail told me to watch out for her.”
    “She was younger and stronger then. She’s not very strong anymore. She’ll mind her own business.” Night-tail answered frantically. Violetshine lowered herself and closed her eyes with fear.
    “If you say so…” he narrowed his eyes with suspicion. Violetshine gave a sigh of relief and smiled at Night-tail. “It’s about time to work on bringing the clans together. I think that a new camp should be made as a capital to this new group. How about the place the five clans gather every full moon?”
    “It’s small, though. And it’s an island.”
    “We’ll work it out. But right now we need to get the camps under control and switch things around so these cats can live with each other.” They led some of the cats back to their camps, and did what he said they would. Night-tail was sent to the gathering island. Driftclouds said he wanted her to help with building the new camp.

“You’re Night-tail? Driftclouds said to look out for you.” A large cat was working on the camp. She nodded. “Great. For now, all we need help on is Driftclouds’ den.”

“Shouldn’t we build the basic walls first? We need shelter from the rain so we can actually build dens.”
    “Sorry. Driftclouds said we have to start on his den.” He said, “We’re building it here.”

Night-tail sighed and started building. The rain wasn’t helping at all, and it was dark before they finally finished his den.

“Looks like you finished. Good luck with the other dens.” Driftclouds said before walking inside and going to sleep.

Night-tail frowned. She was too sleepy to build a den, so she put a few leafy sticks leaning against one of the trees. She helped out the other cats before going to sleep.

please give me your support!

Night-tail

• Moonpelt
      March 27, 2020 at 8:46 pm

This is awesome!!! you should make more of this.
      Also, you are great at writing and I’m bad, so please tell me what I should do to improve this:
      It was dark. Darker than anything she had seen. Why am I here? the she-cat wondered, this doesn’t look like camp. Tall, dark, oak trees towered above her, so tall she couldn’t see the top. Leaves covered the sky and ground. The air was dank and it diddn’t help that there was a sense of wrongness in this place, like something was put here and it wasn’t supposed to be. Then, she stopped. There was a cat sitting in a pool of darkness. Her heart froze as the tom looked over and with a solf mew, he said, ” Follow me “. The she-cat’s natural instinct told her to run, as far as her paws could take her, away from this place. But, the tom flicked his tail, a sign which meant that her running away wasn’t an option. Nothing seemed like an option right now. She followed the tom as he lead swiftly through the unfamiliar forest. Suddenly, he stopped.
      ” Go in here, ” He mewed, as her pointed into a tunnel, ” For this is the place where your salvation lies. ”
      Well, she thought, I asked for this, tramping around in dark forest at night without any warriors with me. Cationly, she went inside, grateful that she could see a little in the dark. Suddenly, as if it had appeared, a cave became visible. It was large, with a skylight in the roof to let in light and a river rushing on the side. However, the only thing in there was a cat, sitting high up on a ledge.
      ” Hello, ” Yowled the cat, his voice like a rock running down a clift, ” Come, and sit, kit. We have much to talk about, and not a lot of time. ”
      ” Why should I. ” The she-cat yowled back. If he thought he could order her around like he was her leader, he was wrong, ” I don’t even know you .” Despite her brave words, and that the cat up there was skinny, if he got mad, or attacked her, there would be no one stopping him from tearing her apart.
      But, the cat did not even flinch, but instead started purring. ” Starclan made a unusual choice. But, I am glad that they chose someone with spirit. Listen up kit, ” As he turned all his attention on her, the she-cat flinched, ” My name is Rock…”
      That is the end of chapter one.

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 28, 2020 at 1:23 pm

I absolutely love this! It’s exciting, and mysterious, and really makes me excited for the next chapter!

• Moonpelt
        March 28, 2020 at 5:37 pm

Okay, so this is chapter 2.
        The she-cat’s first memory, was not being born or the first time she ate, like other kits. Instead, her first memory was of a glittering sky, of water and ice and fire.She remembered of being whispered to, being called out to. The same voices were calling out to her now, like an urging mother, telling her kits to eat.
        ” Well, ” Rock mewed, ” Are you speechless?”
        The dark, dirty rocks and the dron of the rushing river made this place completely unbearable. Who would live in such a place, the kit thought. Rock, who was still sitting on the ledge, was clutching something, as if afraid that if he let go, the object would fly away into the river or out of the skylight.
        ” What do you want from me,” the she-cat yowled. She had the desperate hope that the cat on the ledge would take her home, to where her mother and father and sister were. Suddenly, The river rose. As the darkness engulfed her, she heard Rock yowl, louder than anything she had heard, ” When Light and Shadow colid, have hope, because even the darkest Nights have their Moon!” Peace enveloped though the she-cat and the whispers from her first memory, carried her through the cold, dark night.
        Sorry that it’s short, and I’d make it longer if her dream had been longer.

• Moonpelt
          March 29, 2020 at 12:18 am

And chapter Three. ( I am not making a chapter every day, only when I have free time to write )
          ” Moonkit. Moonkit, wake up. We’re becoming apprentices! If we are late, I’m blaming you.”
          Moonkit blinked up at her sister, whose fur was still ruffled from sleep. Her white patches shown in the early dawn and her black muzzle was almost completely hidden from the shadows of the nursery.
          ” I’m coming.” Moonkit replied to her sister, Spotkit,” But, Can you do me a favor, keep Duskpaw out of my fur.” When Windclan had visited Thunderclan, Duskpaw had been so annoying, saying that if Bramblestar had let him, he would chase all of the windclan cats back to their borders. Even worse, he thought she was was just a scared kit, just because she had squeaked when the leader had looked at her. Anyone would squeak when someone as important as Onestar was looking at you, Moonkit thought crossly. Even more unbearable, Duskpaw kept saying, whenever she passed him, that he would protect her, whatever that meant.
          ” Sure, but I won’t, unless you get out of your nest, and stop acting like a sleepy bat. Whiteflower and Opalnose are waiting for us.” Even though she acted cross and serious, like their mother when they did something wrong, her eyes shone with excitement.
          But Moonkit couldn’t get excited. She still worried about her dream. When Light and Shadow colid, have hope, because even the darkest Nights have their Moon? What does it mean?, Moonkit wondored. If it was important, shouldn’t a medicine cat or Bramblestar know about it?
          ” Come on, Moonkit! If you don’t hurry up, you can forget about the favor!”
          ” I’m coming!” As Moonkit replied to her sister, she realized how much she wanted to become a warrior. After all, nothing was more important that the safety of the clan, Moonkit thought.

8. Swiftnose
    March 28, 2020 at 1:40 am

Hey, guys.

So, here’s the scoop.

I’m not sure if I want to continue my AvengerClan fanfiction.

It’s mostly because of my thoughts.
    What if no one likes it?
    What if the story is bad?
    What if people think I’m lazy because it’s kind of copying Iron Man entirely?
    What if I’m not good enough?
    What if I don’t write enough?
    Does anyone even know I exist? (They probably do.)

So, you see, I could probably fill Avengers Tower with my insecurities.

So, you tell me.
    Should I continue?
    Or should my work get snapped out, never to be heard from again?

• Pinestripe
      March 28, 2020 at 2:06 am

If this is a story you enjoy writing, then I think you should continue.
      Don’t worry that it’s not good enough. Everyone writes differently and at their own pace.
      If it makes you happy, that means the story will be good enough, because you put your passion and effort into it. 🙂

• Swiftnose
        March 28, 2020 at 2:17 am

I might do that. I do enjoy writing, and… I think I might actually continue. Thank you!

• Shadeleaf
          March 28, 2020 at 2:40 am

I’m sure your story is amazing! If you like writing and like the story you are working on, keep going!!

No shadow you won't light up ✝

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
            March 28, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Then yes, you should continue Swiftnose!!!

SrizelFTW

• Swiftnose
      March 28, 2020 at 2:57 am

Now I know exactly who I’m dedicating this story to! Thanks, guys.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
        March 28, 2020 at 3:20 pm

😀

SrizelFTW

• Moonpelt
      March 28, 2020 at 11:49 pm

You should definitely continue writing your story because I think it’s amazing and everyone agrees. You are great at writing stories and I really KNOW you should keep writing your story and don’t let bad thoughts take you down!

• Swiftnose
        March 29, 2020 at 1:14 am

Thanks, Moonpelt! I felt encouraged, and now I’m in the process of finishing Chapter 2. Thank you so much! Your comment, and all of the replies, generally speaking, have truly encouraged me. Thanks!

• Moonpelt
          March 29, 2020 at 11:27 am

Your welcome 🙂

9. March 28, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Sparkblossom’s Dynasty 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍:

𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐰 𝐰𝗼𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 it was still dark outside. She silently crept out of the hollow, carefully looking around. 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝗼𝐫𝗺 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞? She wondered; she needed to talk to him.
    The only sound was the last of the raindrops dripping from the green fronds.
    Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.
    was all Sparkpaw heard as she slid into the tunnel towards the meadow.

The meadow was unbelievably green, shining silver against the fading moonlight. Sparkpaw walked out, tasting the air. Storm’s scent was stale. She searched the meadow, looking through gorse to heather. He was no where.
    “Are you looking for me?” Storm appeared behind her with glowing eyes.
    “How do you do that?” Sparkpaw narrowed her eyes at him.
    “Do what?”
    “Be sly like that. I swear you were never here.” Sparkpaw mewed, her neck fur shifting.

“You become more sly as you grow, Sparkpaw,” Storm casually meowed, licking a paw. Sparkpaw sat on her haunches, staring at him. “Do you know why Thunderhaze is really speaking to me?” She blinked. “I’m not sure. We once were close, now we aren’t so.” Storm shrugged, pacing in the glade.
    “Why do 𝐲𝗼𝐮 want to talk to me? Or stalk me, like you did before,” Sparkpaw retorted, flicking her tail.
    Storm let out a soft laugh, “Good question,” His dark gray pelt became a shadow in the light meadow, “Ever since you came to ThunderClan, Sparkpaw, you have been precious to all. You’re curious and brave, and never give up. Perfect for a rogue.”
    “So you do want to make me a rogue.” Sparkpaw’s amber eyes flashed.

“Yes, but only to save you.” Storm’s face turned grim. “From what?” Sparkpaw’s heart pounded in her throat as she choked out her words.
    “The truth.”
    “What truth?” Sparkpaw grew impatient with the games.
    Storm stared in her eyes. “You’re not Grayriver and Rosewing’s daughter. You were found in the forest as a newborn.”

Sparkpaw flinched, a gasp escaping in her jaws. “No. That’s not true. How do you know that?” She hissed, arching her back. Storm calmly continued, “Because, Sparkpaw, you are a rogue. Your mother is dead, but your father is alive.”
    “Who is he?” Sparkpaw breathed, her head spinning.
    “Me.”

• -Spirit Has Given Up-
      March 29, 2020 at 5:12 am

I. Am. Shooketh.
      This is GREAT!

I shall throw snowballs at you

• March 29, 2020 at 1:08 pm

Whoa. Plot twist!

Happy Pride month! 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈

• Swiftnose
        March 29, 2020 at 9:51 pm

Hey, that’s my line! Anyway, this is pretty nice!

10. Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
    March 28, 2020 at 7:05 pm

Hello! This is Spotsy! I wanted to post a Fan Fiction in honor of our wonderful deputy, Embix! She’s always so patient and calm, gentle and sweet. Her willingness to help and her wise spirit can get us through anything!
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emberstar pelted through the forest, her tail twitching wildly. She had to get to the border, if it was the last thing she did. A young apprentice with a small border patrol were ambushed by ShadowClan, and the apprentice was sent back for help. Even as Emberstar insisted he stay at camp, he insisted he come back to help. The apprentice was almost old enough to be a warrior, so Emberstar allowed it. Her patrol, consisting of the one apprentice, Swiftpaw, and her four best warriors, were speeding through the forest. Soon, the screeches of cats echoed through the trees, setting Emberstar’s fur on end.

“Brindleflame, take Appleshade and Oakpelt to the left. Ambush from there. I’ll take Swiftpaw and Jayfall.” Emberstar ordered. We must be very delicate with this situation. She thought. She signaled to her patrol to follow her and nodded her head at the other to start. They padded slowly around. Suddenly, streaks of fur were starting to appear through the trees and bushes. My warriors taking the fight to the brambles! Smart furballs. Emberstar purred lightly to herself. Her warriors were intelligent, but outnumbered by about four cats. They were slowing, Emberstar could tell.

“Now!” She let out her battle cry. At the same time, her patrol and the others flew from the bushes, their eyes alight with the promise of battle. Emberstar leaped onto a hefty tom, her lighter, thinner body flying every direction, clawing fur from his pelt. Thanks, Thornstar. She thought of the Clan’s former leader who’d taught her that trick. It worked. The tom flew out of the clearing, tearing for the border. Emberstar looked around. Every cat was occupied; Brindleflame was biting another she-cat’s tail, Appleshade was taking on two formidable toms, and she started to him until she saw Swiftpaw fly at one, occupying him while Appleshade flew at the other. Emeberstar couldn’t catch sight of Jayfall. Her gaze darted around the clearing. She started to panic. She jumped on a low-hanging branch.

“Stop!” She screeched. The clearing fell still. “What are you doing?” She spat venom at the large ShadowClan patrol. Her words came out slow and steady, like the sound of the river. One ShadowClan tom, the leader, she supposed, stood up, his chest heaving proudly.

“We’re fighting. What does it look like?” He said sarcastically, his tail twitching in amusement. His patrol snickered, and Emberstar’s fury deepened.

“I see that, you fox-heart! Why?” Emberstar clarified, her claws unsheathing and sheathing again. “And where’s Jayfall?” She said, calmly, but inwardly panicking. All cats looked around, but the ShadowClan cats stood there, doing nothing. “Where is my warrior?” Emberstar said more fiercely.

“Would that be him?” The ShadowClan patrol leader said slowly, mockingly, and looked over behind a tree. A motionless body lie there, and Emberstar recognized the gray tabby pelt.

“No!” She moaned. With three giant leaps, she crossed the clearing. When she reached Jayfall, she instantly looked at his eyes. They were blank; unseeing, never to see anything again. Her heart cracked. She bent over him and shoved her nose into his chest. “No, no, no, no!” She whispered. She leaped up and stalked up to the patrol’s leader.

Who did this? Tell me!” Emberstar’s fury bubbled over. She lashed out a paw, unsheathed, and it connected with his cheek. He screeched and the other ShadowClan cats were leaping towards Emberstar. The ShadowClan cats were now outnumbered, and the ThunderClan cats stopped the four other ShadowClan cats. The leader stood up and glared at Emberstar.

“Me! The stupid tom wouldn’t stop clawing me, so I clawed his throat.” The leader, although he knew he was outnumbered, still had a wry twist to his mouth and he snickered. Emberstar couldn’t take it. “You fool! It was a border skirmish! Why must you kill? We were protecting our territory, this wasn’t war! Yet, you still killed. You’re lucky I don’t kill you as well.” Emberstar threatened, though she knew she would never kill. “StarClan would be smart to leave you to rot in the Dark Forest.” She spat at him and motioned for her patrol to carry Jayfall’s body back to camp. StarClan, why? He was my only kin left. My brother!

The Clan was sitting vigil for Jayfall, and Emberstar was padding away from camp with her smaller patrol than usual. It consisted of two apprentices, four warriors, the elders, and her. It was the night of the Gathering. The Clan continued coming up to her, fully aware that her grief was worse than most, because it was her brother. Her last kin left. There were a few mumbled “I’m sorry for your loss” and “StarClan will watch over him” and “He was a brave warrior.” Emberstar knew this, but it did nothing to ease the ache in her chest. When they reached the bridge, ShadowClan’s scent was already wafting in the breeze from the island. They were there already, and RiverClan were swimming to the island like fish. Usually Emberstar would have purred in amusement, but she couldn’t now. WindClan were approaching the bridge along with ThunderClan. Their leader, Rabbitstar, must have senses sadness within the patrol, for her stopped and padded over to Emberstar.

“Greetings, Emberstar. Is something the matter?” He asked gently. Emberstar was grateful, for he was always one of the wisest leaders, though he’d only been leader for a few moons, like Emberstar.

“ShadowClan is the matter.” She said, blinking gratefully at Rabbitstar. He seemed to understand, because as soon as Emberstar looked up to glare at ShadowClan, he did too. He let her Clan cross the bridge first and when all of the leaders assembled the oak tree, Emberstar started the meeting before much chatting could be done. “Greeting, Clans!” She meowed brightly, though it took much effort. The Clans brightened from their gloom of having to stop their chat so quickly.

“Hello!”

“Greetings!”

“Start the meeting!”

Yowls came from the crowd. Emberstar backed away. She nodded at Petalstar, RiverClan’s leader, to begin her news. Petalstar nodded gratefully.

“Prey’s running very well in RiverClan. The fish are plump from a long greenleaf. We’ve made two new warriors, welcome Dawnfur and Troutfoot!” Petalstar purred.

“Dawnfur! Troutfoot! Dawnfur! Troutfoot!” The Clans praised. Emberstar spotted two cats looking delightedly embarrassed, and assumed that they were the two new warriors. Petalstar flicked her tail for silence.

“We also have our medicine cat apprentice selected! Milkflower’s new apprentice is Minnowpaw!” Petalstar told the Clans. They cheered again. After Petalstar came Rabbitstar, who said prey was running well and they were thriving. ShadowClan’s leader, Darkstar, who stood taller than every leader, stood up.

He began. “Prey’s running well. We’re thriving and stronger than ever.” He drew out his last few words, looking at Emberstar, who bristled. Her words came out almost involuntarily.

“Yeah? Strong by attacking out border patrol and . . .” she paused, not to be dramatic, but because she could hardly get the words out. Finally she whispered, but only just loud enough for the cats in the silent clearing to hear, “Killing our bravest warrior and my brother, Jayfall?” Emberstar hissed, almost ready to attack the leader. “He was my deputy!” She screeched.

Darkstar looked genuinely shocked. “What? I only told my patrol to show their strength by attacking and then coming back to camp! I never said for any cats to kill!” He roared, his gaze searching out the five cats he sent on the patrol. “Who did it?” His voice went soft for a moment as he addressed the still-bristling Emberstar. She hissed and pointed her tail at the cat he recognized to be her brother’s killer. He sat at the foot of the tree; he was a deputy.

“Him!” She said.

Darkstar’s head tilted, searchingly, at his dpeuty. “Is this true?”

The tom stood up and dipped his head. “Yes, Darkstar. It was in the heat of battle I did kill him. Emberstar, please forgive me, as I am very sorry for what I’ve done.” He meowed politely, and some cats in the clearing looked at Emberstar with hostility, instead of the murderer.

“Not enough!” Emberstar hissed loudly, making some cats flinch. “What a liar your deputy is. He’s acting sorry for you! When I confronted him after the battle, he wasn’t sorry. He acted as if he could care less!” Emberstar’s fury was subsiding, sadness taking over. Darkstar wasn’t offended.

“I believe you.” The most unbelievable words Emberstar had ever heard just came from the ShadowClan leader’s mouth. Emberstar’s head shot up.

“What?”

“He’s lied before, so yes, I believe you,” he addressed Emberstar, then turned to his deputy. “Brackenclaw, you are suspended from deputy for as many moons as it takes you to repent on what you’ve done.” Darkstar ordered. Brackenclaw was furious. He dipped his head respectfully, but his claws were sheathing and unsheathing. “Now, we need a new deputy. I presume you do as well, Emberstar.” He meowed breezily. “I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ShadowClan until Brackenclaw repents is Cloverbreeze.” The ShadowClan leader waved his tail at a pretty tortoiseshell she-cat who purred delightedly.

“Thank you! I’ll do my best to serve ShadowClan and keep it strong!” Cloverbreeze meowed in shock.

“And I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirit of my brother may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ThunderClan will be Oakpelt.” Emberstar said, releasing the Gathering. “Thanks, Darkstar, for believing me. Keep an eye on that cat.” She whispered to the leader.

“I will. I had just made him deputy, too!” He shook his head, leading his Clan away. When all cats dispersed from congratulating new deputies and giving their condolences to Emberstar and some to Brackenclaw for losing his position, Emberstar starting a brisk pace for camp. Her new deputy was beside her.

“Thank you, Emberstar! I’ll do my best, though I know I can never fill Jayfall’s place for him.” Oakpelt said, his eyes darkening.

“Do your best, that’s all I ask of you.” Emberstar said, giving Oakpelt’s ear a lick. When they returned to camp, the news spread like wildfire. Emberstar was too tired to deal with it, and dawn was breaking over the horizon, very faintly. Jayfall’s body was still there and Emberstar went to him.

“You had such potential. I love you, brother, and thank you for supporting me no matter what. StarClan doesn’t need you. I need you!” She screeched the last sentence to the sky. Some cats turned from what they were doing to look at their leader. Sympathy filled their gazes and her new deputy, along with the elders, went to press themselves against her. The four elders carried Jayfall away. He’s gone forever now . . . Emberstar had to hold herself back with such force it hurt her paws. The need to follow her brother hurt her heart, and her chest heaved. She went to her den. A tuft of Jayfall’s fur was stuck on Emberstar’s pelt. She pulled it off gently and stuffed it inside of her nest. It had a trace of his scent, but not enough. Emberstar fell asleep, warm thoughts and memories of she and her brother drifting through her head.

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• March 28, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Oooh, dramatic and emotional 😀 Thank you so much for writing about me, Spotsy! I’m truly flattered 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
        March 30, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Yeah! Embix, you’re awesome and we BlogClanners truly appreciate your awesomeness! The leader’s name was inspired by you, and I am going to continue it!

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 28, 2020 at 7:29 pm

Yay! This is really good. Embix is very cool.

• Swiftnose
      March 29, 2020 at 1:17 am

That’s really nice! I like it!

• Spotted Paw Reaching Into The Easter Basket {Spottedpaw/fern} (Spotsy)
        March 30, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Thanks, Turtlepaw and Swiftnose! I dedicate my Fan Fictions to someone specifically every time, and Embix was more than deserving of one!

♬ 𝐃.𝐉. 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐘 ♬

11. Meowz is now Spiritshade
    March 29, 2020 at 3:28 pm

This is my first Fanfic, Hope you like it!!!!

Fading Sun
    By ME

Prologue
    Spiritshade’s eyes glinted in the pale light as she stalked through the forest. Her paws made no sound as she padded into a ring of trees. Light streamed through the enclosure, dappling the forest floor. Her tail whisked behind her as she began to sprint through the trees, weaving through the foliage with pure instinct on her paw tips. She slowed to a stop as she neared Dawnclan, and felt the imprints of the cats before her, paw pads driven deep into the ground. As the trees faded into the distance, she glanced up at the sky. It was early New-leaf, and the sky shone like her fur, deep, and dark, yet glimmering. At first she felt purely at ease, completely relaxed, when she heard it. A loud yowl; Amberdusk’s war cry. She noticed that the sky was darker than usual, that the paw prints on the ground were studded with scratches. She raced to the camp, her heart skipping a beat when she saw her clan. Blazeshadow was badly injured, and Moonshine had a long gash on her flank. Fursong had a tear in her ear. Then she saw Amberdusk. She was lying on her side, her eyes glazed. Spiritshade tried to rush over, but her paws seemed stuck to the ground.
    Spiritshade gasped, and jumped out of her nest in the medicine den. Her fur stood on end. It was just a dream…….. Just a dream…… But Spiritshade could tell, somehow, that it was more than that.

Chapter one
    Spiritshade gazed at Amberdusk from the lake, her vision clear in her mind. Her shadow against the glaring sun streaked across the forest, patterns forming. Run, hunt, catch, kill. But something was odd…. Despite being so far away, Amberdusk’s gold eyes sparkled, and every so often she glanced towards the lake, and as Spiritshade looked into her eyes, she felt her fur bristling, and she had the sudden feeling she was being watched.
    ———-
    Amberdusk bared her fangs, and stared at her opponent. She knew she was asleep, yet she had the feeling that this battle was real enough. But, as she looked at her enemy, her heart sank. Spiritshade. But yet, this didn’t seem to be the normal black medicine cat she knew so well. Whispers, words, advice, floated in her mind. Her instinct to fight conflicted with her head, telling her to not attack a clanmate. But Spiritshade didn’t even hesitate, and she launched into battle. Amberdusk sprinted away from this nightmare, convinced that if she ran fast enough, that she wouldn’t have to fight her clanmate. But, this was a dream. Spiritshade appeared in front of her, a snarl in her throat. “Don’t run away, Amberdusk…….. Or I’ll be back.” Amberdusk shivered, and opened her eyes. From the lake, Spiritshade was watching her.

Chapter two
    Amberdusk was in a dream……. Yet it was so different than last time. It was a flashback of the time she and Moonshine sneaked into the forest.
    “Come on, I’m sure Rubystar won’t notice!”
    “But Amberkit, if she does…….”
    “Moonkit, calm down. We’ll be fine. Let’s go!”
    Amberdusk glanced around, looking for anything odd. But no, everything seemed normal. Blazepaw was showing off, Dragonpaw telling everyone how useless it is to fight, Frostfire falling asleep, truly, nothing was off. She padded into the leader’s den, where Sunspot, Rubystar, Frostfire, Spiritsha- Spiritshade wasn’t here. But Amberdusk knew where to find her. She rased towards the lake, pebbles flying like her paws on the gravel. She looked at the lake, and found nothing. Then she heard something…. Faint paw steps behind her, light on the ground. Downwind. She was being stalked, like prey. Spiritshade.

Allegiances
    Leader: Sunstar; pale gold she-cat with amber eyes
    Deputy: Blazeshadow; gold she-cat with large, blue eyes
    Medicine cats:
    Spiritshade; black she-cat with silver muzzle and blue eyes
    Dragonheart; black she-cat with dark green eyes
    Warriors:
    Fursong; white tabby she-cat with silver stripes
    Apprentice: Echopaw; silver she-cat with cream tabby markings
    Amberdusk; black she-cat with gold eyes
    Featherwish; cream she-cat with silver markings
    Apprentice: Mistpaw; pale gray she-cat with dark markings
    Sundapple; black and gold tortiseshell she-cat
    Frostfire; ginger she-cat with silver tips on fur
    Firefur; ginger she-cat with flame-like markings
    Apprentice: Jaypaw; pale gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
    Sunspot; cream she-cat with pale gold speckles
    Kits:
    Fernkit; cream she-cat with light green eyes
    Hollykit; black she-cat with amber eyes
    Heatherkit; pale gray she-cat with light blue eyes
    Elders:
    Rubyheart; (former leader) ginger she-cat with red nose

(it’s not perfect, but hopefully it’s ok???)

12. Meowz is now Spiritshade
    March 29, 2020 at 3:48 pm

ok, soo…. for some reason my comment got killed, so I’ll try again, sorry ’bout that…
    Fading Sun
    By Meowz/Spiritshade

Prologue

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 29, 2020 at 6:17 pm

I like this🙂

13. Meowz is now Spiritshade
    March 29, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Fading sun
    By Meowz/Spiritshade
    Prologue
    Spiritshade’s eyes glinted in the pale light as she stalked through the forest. Her paws made no sound as she padded into a ring of trees. Light streamed through the enclosure, dappling the forest floor. Her tail whisked behind her as she began to sprint through the trees, weaving through the foliage with pure instinct on her paw tips. She slowed to a stop as she neared Dawnclan, and felt the imprints of cats before her, paw pads driven deep into the ground. As the trees faded into the distance, she glanced up at the sky. It was late Leaf-fall, and the sky shone like her fur, deep, and dark, yet glimmering. At first she felt purely at ease, completely relaxed, when she heard it. A loud yowl; Amberdusk’s war cry. She noticed that the sky was darker than usual, and that the paw prints on the ground were studded with scratches. She raced to the camp, her heart skipping a beat when she saw her clan. Blazeshadow was badly injured, and Moonshine had a long gash on her flank. Fursong had a tear in her ear. Then she saw Amberdusk. She was lying on her side, her eyes glazed. Spiritshade tried to rush over, but her paws seemed stuck to the ground. Spiritshade gasped, and jumped out of her nest in the medicine den. Her fur stood on end. “Just a dream….. just a dream….. But Spiritshade could tell, somehow, that it was more than that.
    (P.s. this is my first fanfic, so don’t be surprised if It’s not that good.)

• Swiftnose
      March 29, 2020 at 5:57 pm

It’s better than mine! Good job!