Warriors Fan Fiction

Welcome to the new fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.

Kurt Vonnegut

(You can find the Old Fan Fiction Page here)

19,241 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction”

1. Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
    July 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm

MAIN CHARACTERS NEEDED FOR MY NEW FANFIC
    The priority for my new fanfic is that the cat’ fan name [NO BLOGCLAN NAMES PERMITTED]:
    MUST begin with something to do with the night or the seasons
    MUST be at least six moons old if kits
    MUST NOT be your usual name or fursona
    PLEASE CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING
    [Requests for the storyline of the next chapter WILL be considered!!! :D]

Remember me in 1000000 years

• Hawthorn works at Scoops Ahoy (Hawthornpaw/claw)
      July 17, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Midnightpaw, who later becomes Midnightmoon. A black cat with silver stripes and dark eyes.

Higher. Further. Faster.

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
      July 17, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Seasonsong is a she-cat who has orange, gray, black, red, and brown spots all over, and a twisted paw due to stepping in a fox trap when apprenticed. Hope this helps 😉

• Sunny
      July 17, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Moonpaw, who became Moonberry- a black she-cat with yellow eyes and one white paw.

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Sparkly Hollykit/shine
      July 17, 2019 at 10:36 pm

(Sisters, Probably Leafdrop and Icysnow’s first litter and it is around time for them to become apprentices, but your choice.)
      Shadowpaw, a smoky grey she cat with white paws/tailtip/chest and blue eyes. Becomes Shadowgleam.
      Sunnypaw, a golden tabby she cat with amber eyes. Becomes Sunnyshine.
      Springpaw, a calico she cat with grey-blue eyes. Becomes Springflower.

Leafdrop, a light brown tabby she-cat (queen) with green eyes. Around kitting time, but your choice.
      Icysnow, a white tom with icy blue eyes.

2. July 17, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I will not be posting The Conquering on this page because one person saying they will read it is not enough for me to put tons of time into writing it.

Star Wars And Cats

• Kat
      July 17, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Do whatever will make you most happy. ^^ be sure to write for yourself, not for other people.

Be excellent to each other.

• July 17, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Thanks Kat! I will probably still write because I honestly love writing, I just won’t post it here. How I worded my comment does make it sound like I won’t write it 😛

Star Wars And Cats

• Kat
          July 17, 2019 at 10:28 pm

😛 I’m glad to hear that!

Be excellent to each other.

• Sunny
      July 17, 2019 at 5:58 pm

wait I’ll read it too!

I'm not throwing away my shot!

3. Hawthorn works at Scoops Ahoy (Hawthornpaw/claw)
    July 17, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Hey everyone, you probably don’t remember, at all, but last summer I came up with a blogfic called Willowood! It was about 3 sisters who stay over their grandparents’ house for the summer and soon discover the gate behind the house is a magical world with magical creatures-but soon discover that world is being destroyed, and they must stop the evil that has spread through it. The town they go to is called Willowood, and so is the magical universe. I hope that this can become active, and I will post chapter 1 soon. I will also be accepting forms for new magical creatures on the fanfic organization page! Stay tuned!

Higher. Further. Faster.

4. July 17, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Since I’m kinda still thinking about the next Chapter Of The Eye of the Beholder, I’m going to do Til StarClan do they Part MBTI. If you don’t know what that is, it’s introvert & extrovert stuff.
    N Is Intuitive & S is Sensing.
    F for feelings, T for thoughts.
    P for possibilities & J for logic.

Dovepaw(claw)- ENFJ? INFJ?

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm

I love your can fic!!!!

I am perfect like I am

5. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    July 17, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Hopepool moved into the nursery. Yellowdawn visited her everyday. Birchshine made sure that Hopepool had plenty of fresh kill. Whitekit, Shadowfawns kit, would play with her, and made sure she was never bored.

One night, Hopepool jerked up. Her she had horrible pains in her belly. She prodded Shadowfawn awake.

“Stop it! I’m sleeping.” Shadowfawn muttered.

“My kits are coming!” Hopepool gasped. “Get Wildheart and Poppyfang!”

Shadowfawn darted out of the den, and Whitekit sat with her and mewed softly to her.
    ************************
    Hopepool had three kits. Unfortunately, the fourth kit she had died.

Birchshine sat with her in the nursery, staring oddly at one kit.

“Whats wrong, Birchshine?”

“Look at the she-cats back. What are those?”

Hopepool looked at her kit, and noticed two things sticking out of her back. “Shadowfawn, come look at this.”

Shadowfawn stopped washing her paws, and walked over. “Those look like…..”

“Wings.”

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 17, 2019 at 7:00 pm

💖😻 winged cat!!!!! AMAZING PLOT!!!!!!!!

I am perfect like I am

• Monkeyfur
      July 17, 2019 at 7:02 pm

SO GOOD! I’m so excited for the next one!

Jason

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        July 17, 2019 at 7:23 pm

Thanks you two 🙂

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 17, 2019 at 10:07 pm

AH HA see cats can fly 😛

Forgotten Stars

6. Monkeyfur
    July 17, 2019 at 7:34 pm

CHAPTER 5
    Half a moon had passed since Wildclaw had been made deputy. The clan had extra battle training and had extra patrols ever since. Most of the clan started to lean on Wildclaw, but Spiderstrike continued to try. Which resulted in Russetstar banning Spiderstrike, enabling him to go to any clan meetings or Gatherings to Spiderstrike’s guards had treated Spiderstrike unfairly, and Spiderstrike hated it. No cat had heard from Hareflight and they wondered if he had been killed off too. Russetstar had been informed, but she didn’t care.

Spiderstrike daydreamed about how his life would have been better without killing Sheepstone, when suddenly, a cat with a scratched eye with light blue color padded into the den. It made Spiderstrike jump. “Fangclaw, what brings you here,” Spiderstrike asked as he stared down at his paws pretending to be upset. A reply came, but it was unexpected from what any cat in ShadowClan would say, “I want to help you Spiderstrike,” Spiderstrike could not believe it, he actually had one supporter. “Why do you want to help me?” Spiderstrike asked as he stared at Fangclaw in the eyes. “I can’t trust Wildclaw, after the patrol when he could have saved my littermate from… from that fox.” Fangclaw expression looked hurtful. Spiderstrike felt sorry for the young warrior, who’s littermate died bravely when a gang of foxes attacked the camp. “I trust you Spiderstrike, you convinced my father, Owltooth, not to kill me. I understand why you would have thought that Sheepstone should have been killed. But you saved me, I can’t thank you enough,” Spiderstrike was shocked by Fangclaw’s kind words. “I trust you; you first need to convince some of your best friends like Squirrelblaze or Bluestorm that Wildclaw is not who they think is.”

“I will try to convince them to my best ability,” Fangclaw said. Suddenly, outside of the den, Spiderstrike heard someone coming, “Fangclaw get out of here, I sense another cat coming,” Fangclaw nodded as he walked out, but Wildclaw stopped him. “What were you doing here?” Fangclaw hesitated and looked at Spiderstrike.

This chapter features Lightningpaw’s OC Fangclaw, if you want to make one for me, you are welcome too!
    Hope you liked this chapter! Please comment down below!

Jason

• Monkeyfur
      July 17, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Does anybody have comments for my story?

Jason

• Monkeyfur
      July 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

Is this story bad? Should I change it? I’m sorry if I left you guys down.

Jason

• Birchfoot
        July 18, 2019 at 2:01 am

I’m sure your story is wonderful! I haven’t read it as of right now, though, since I don’t visit the fan fiction page too too often unless I’m modding the chapters 🙂

Please keep writing, though! If you’re having fun and enjoying what you’re doing, then there’s no reason to stop <3

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 18, 2019 at 3:15 pm

💖 Doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Better than me)

I am perfect like I am

• Monkeyfur
        July 18, 2019 at 4:18 pm

THANKS SWEETPAW! I really appreciate it!

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
          July 18, 2019 at 7:59 pm

You’re welcome. I’m not that good at writing. I must say. But I drove my friends crazy by writing super long and dramatic “essays” last spring and fall .

I am perfect like I am

7. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    July 17, 2019 at 8:40 pm

“A cat with wings!?! Impossible!” Froststar yowled at Hopepool.

He turned to Bluetail. “Bring the kit to me.” He growled.

Bluetail nodded and brought the kit to him. Froststar looked down at the kit, then pressed his paw on it. He pressed harder, until the kit squealed.

“Stop it! She is just a kit!” Hopepool screeched, as she shoved Froststar off of the tiny kit.
    The kit pushed itself into its mothers fur, still squealing in pain.

“We don’t know what that kit is, or why it is here! It needs to die.* Froststar said.

“If you touch my kit, I will rip all of your lives out of your fur!” Hopepool hissed.

Birchshine jumped beside Hopepool. “And if you dare touch a hair on her pelt, I will kill you once you join the Dark forest, too.” He growled.

Froststar hissed, then jumped on Birchshine, clawing at his fur. “No!” Hopepool yowled, and she jumped forward, but a flash of fur got to them first. She gasped as Yellowdawn threw Froststar off, then bit into his neck. Froststar struggled, and clawed feebly at Yellow dawn, then went limp.
    *******************************************
    (Just so y’all are cleared up, this is the clan)(I also changed some names)

ThunderClan
    Elders:
    Tigerclaw
    Moontree
    Flowerheart(due to blindness)

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 17, 2019 at 10:09 pm

Ack this ain’t gonna turn out well…

Forgotten Stars

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        July 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Nope. Not really 😛

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm

😲 Wow…….

I am perfect like I am

8. July 17, 2019 at 9:21 pm

The Eye of the Beholder👁 CHAPTER TWO:

Riverpaw padded back into camp after her walk, seeing Brightholly talking with Acornwish & Windgorse. ‘Good thing she didn’t see me leave…’ Riverpaw thought with a sigh of relief, bounding away to the apprentices’ den.

Inside, Clawpaw, Badgerpaw, Gorgepaw, & Beechpaw were all wrestling in the den with hissed & laughs. Rolling her eyes, Riverpaw pushed past them & to her nest.
    Sappaw was sitting in her nest & watching the Toms fondly, her blue eyes glittering happily(is that her eye color?)

Riverpaw let out a snort. “How Can you be fond of these furballs?” She groaned in annoyance. Sappaw shrugged. “They’re fun to watch.”
    Riverpaw dropped in her nest. ‘Shut up, you dumb Toms.’ She covered her ears with her tail as the Toms wrestled obnoxiously.
    Gorgepaw nudged Riverpaw as he and his brother Beechpaw slashed, claws sheathed, at each other.

“Excuse me!” Riverpaw hissed, lifting her head from her paws with defiant eyes. Gorgepaw laughed and turned around to look at her. “I’m sorry Riverpaw, did I step on your tail?” He mocked.
    Riverpaw narrowed her eyes. “You’ve stepped on my last nerve!” She snapped at him.

The apprentices laughed & continued.
    Flattening her ears, she buried her face in her muzzle. “Hey Riverpaw! Riverpaw!” Clawpaw poked her repeatively, making her bristle.
    “RIVERPAW!” He yowled in her ear.
    Riverpaw’s head jolted up. “What do you want, Clawpaw?” She snarled.

“Wake up and stop dreaming about being a good warrior!” Clawpaw sneered, “Come on. Streampaw’s warrior ceremony is here!” He poked her again. Riverpaw flinched back & rose to her paws, shaking her fur & pushing past him.
    ‘Ugh, Streampaw…’ For some reason, the silver blue she cat always rubbed Riverpaw the wrong way.

“Move forward!” Beechpaw hissed from behind Riverpaw. “I’m moving, you dung breath!” Riverpaw retorted, pushing past the cats & towards the crowd. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather around the Highledge for a Clan meeting!” Starlingstar, ThunderClan’s leader yowled from the Highledge, her violet eyes glimmering.
    Riverpaw started to doze off as Streampaw’s ceremony started.

She stared off at the camp entrance, wondering who was watching her when she was at the stream. ‘Better not be a warrior from another Clan!’ She thought with a huff.

Brightholly nudged Riverpaw’s shoulder as she snapped back to reality.
    “The ceremony is over. Come on, let’s go on patrol!” She urged, her green eyes shining. Riverpaw shook her gray and black spotted fur. “Who’s leading?” She wondered out loud, gazing around camp carelessly.

“Maplefur & Ferretflame. Did you hear Streampaw’s ceremony?” Brightholly asked her as they padded up to the two warriors.
    Riverpaw shook her head. “Barely.”
    “Streampaw’s new name is Streamheart. Isn’t that pretty?” Brightholly gushed.
    Riverpaw grunted.

Next to Maplefur & Ferretflame, were Beechpaw & Gorgepaw & their mentors, Bushfur & Snakefang.
    “Ready?” Maplefur roughly demanded.
    “Yes.” Brightholly dipped her head as they padded out of camp.
    The wind howled in Riverpaw’s ears, making irritation prickle her pelt.
    “I hate wind.” She muttered under her breath.

“Right, maybe that’s why you will stay in the nursery.” Gorgepaw remarked, his brother laughing beside him. Riverpaw rolled her eyes, ignoring the two. “Are we going to the ShadowClan border?” She asked.
    “Yes.” Maplefur curtly answered, tasting the air, “A ShadowClan patrol has just arrived.”

Across the clearing, was ShadowClan.
    Scuffling her paws, Riverpaw marked her scent.
    “Maplefur, Ferretflame,” Stormleap, a ShadowClan warrior, greeted the patrol politely, his eyes icy & cunning. “Hello Stormleap.” Maplefur hissed.
    Stormleap’s green eyes flickered Over to Riverpaw. “New apprentice?”

“No.” Riverpaw answered for herself, “I’ve been training for four moons.” She announced proudly. “Haven’t done much improvement.” Gorgepaw laughed under his breath. Riverpaw flashed him a blazing glare.
    “Really?” Stormleap’s eyes widened with surprise, turning to look at Brightholly, “Congratulations. First apprentices are hard to train, but it gets easier.” He mewed.

“She’s not that hard to train.” Brightholly shrugged, “Where have you been for the past moons?”
    “Sick. I had green cough.” Stormleap discussed.
    “Well, you’re better.” Maplefur interjected rudely, “Come on. We should get going.”
    “Are we going to hunt?” Riverpaw asked the warrior.
    “Maybe.” Maplefur’s Gray fur rippled.

Padding back through the woods, Maplefur padded beside Riverpaw. “So, how’s training going?” Her amber eyes were narrowed as she looked down at the apprentice.
    Riverpaw shrugged. “Good.” A Part of her was surprised a mean curt warrior like Maplefur would be talking to her.
    “What do you like better? Fighting or hunting?” A smile spread across Maplefur’s face as she talked of it.

Riverpaw’s amber eyes glinted. “Hunting.”
    “My favorite.” Maplefur sighed wistfully.
    Riverpaw’s pelt shifted. “Has there been any troubles at the borders?” She wondered, her thoughts tracing back to the rustling bushes in the forest.

Maplefur shook her head. “Not that I know of…why? Has something happened?”
    Riverpaw flinched back. “Uh, no.” She frowned.
    Maplefur nodded.

That night, Riverpaw had trouble sleeping. Her fur was matted with sweat and the rustling bushes kept echoing in her head. The Toms laughed in their nests, and Sappaw was talking in her sleep.
    Covering her ears, Riverpaw let out a groan.
    ‘I wish I were in StarClan right now….,’ She thought, ‘Nobody understands me….’

~~~~~~~

(Sorry, it was very boring 😅😛)

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 17, 2019 at 10:11 pm

I like it!
      Again (you might’ve missed my comment on Chapter 1), you should probably replace & with “and”. Makes it seem more serious.

Forgotten Stars

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      July 17, 2019 at 10:23 pm

I don’t think it was boring, just devoted to character development. 🙂 Great work!

reality is an illusion

• July 17, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Thank you! Btw, to anyone who sent OCs for my book, sorry if I don’t show all of your OCs. It’s hard to work on the story & fit the OCs in

• Monkeyfur
      July 17, 2019 at 11:21 pm

I like it! Yes I think Sappaw should have light blue eyes.
      I have a question, is Maplefur Riverpaw’s mentor?

Jason

9. July 17, 2019 at 11:38 pm

The Eye of the Beholder👁 CHAPTER THREE:

“And twist!” Brightholly yowled as Riverpaw twisted through the air, landing on Sappaw with a awkward landing. Sappaw winced.
    “Sorry.” Riverpaw mewed, stepping off.
    Brightholly padded up with flickering eyes. “Good job…somewhat. You twisted a little too early. You got to know the right time, got it? Practice on that.” She meowed.

Riverpaw dipped her head. “Got it.”
    Rising to her paws, Sappaw stretched forward with a yawn. “I’m tired!”
    “Did you get good sleep last night?” Riverpaw asked as they followed their mentors back to camp.
    “Kind of. The Toms were still chuckling to each other in their nests…you?” Sappaw’s golden and black spotted pelt shifted as a leaf fell down on her back.

“Same.” Riverpaw grunted.
    When they padded back into camp, Streamheart was dropping her catch onto the fresh kill pile. “Hi guys!” She greeted them kindly. Riverpaw smiled at her. “Hi Streamheart.”
    “Went on patrol?” Sappaw stumbled towards the squirrel she caught, sniffing it with hungry eyes.

Streamheart slapped her nose away playfully with her tail. “Yep. Only caught a squirrel though…Hopefully this new-leaf there’ll be more prey.” She sighed.
    Monkeyfur buried the mouse he shared with Snakefang beside her. “And more warriors hopefully,” He added with a sparkle in his yellow green eyes.

“We need more kits if we’ll have warriors!” Clawpaw yowled over to the warriors, looking at Riverpaw and Sappaw. Riverpaw bristled, flustered. Sappaw shuffled her paws next to her. “Come on, let’s grab something to eat.” She murmured.
    Before she would say anything, Riverpaw decided to follow Sappaw.

The two shared a scrawny shrew. It was stringy, but it would fill them up. “Ugh, the warriors were right. I can’t WAIT for new-leaf.” Sappaw sighed, taking a morsel bite out of the prey.
    Riverpaw took a big hungry bite of of the shrew with a glint in her eyes. “Me too. Hopefully we’ll be warriors then!” She imagined her life as a warrior.
    Proving all those Toms wrong.
    ‘Maybe I won’t have a mate just to prove them wrong….’ She thought. A wave of sadness swept over her. She would want a mate & kits.

“Let’s hope we won’t have nests next to those furballs!” Sappaw joked gleefully with a purr. Riverpaw laughed with her, a purr rumbling in her throat.
    “I can’t wait for the Gathering. It’s in two days.” Riverpaw began.
    “I heard. I’m excited. This will be my second Gathering.” Sappaw smiled hopefully.

Riverpaw took another bite, her amber eyes shimmering.
    “My third.”

Sappaw rose to her paws with a stumble, her eyes glazed with exhaustion. “I’m going to take a nap…are you going on a patrol?”
    “No. I’m tired too.” Riverpaw mumbled with a yawn, “I’ll bury the shrew.”
    “Thanks.” Sappaw called as she disappeared into the apprentices’ den.
    Gorgepaw & Beechpaw were wrestling in front of the den.

As Riverpaw swiftly buried the shrew, she heard muttering & meowing at the camp entrance. Turning her head, she stared at the cats. They were forming a group around the camp entrance.
    ‘What…?’
    She glanced back at the apprentices’ den.
    Sappaw was out of the apprentices’ den & Gorgepaw & Beechpaw had stopped wrestling.
    ‘That’s rare.’ Riverpaw sarcastically thought, wiping the dust off her paws & padding towards the crowd.

Pushing her way through, she tasted the air. An odd cat scent wavered into her nose. Her whiskers quivered. ‘What is this all about?’ Riverpaw thought with a grumble as she pushed to the front of the crowd.
    Fur bristling, she stared at the cat in front of her.
    A light dusky gray tabby tom was surrounded by the crowd in front of the entrance of camp, his deep blue eyes blank.

They were looking right past everybody.
    And straight at Riverpaw.
    Shaking her pelt, Riverpaw straightened herself up, staring into his eyes. They were lifeless.
    But he wasn’t. “Can I see your leader?” He politely asked, his paws shifting across the ground.
    Riverpaw’s amber eyes rippled. “Who are you?” She whispered out, the crowd murmuring around her.

“Well, What do you Clans call me,” The young tom paused, “A rogue?”

10. July 18, 2019 at 1:14 am

Blossom Chapter Nine

whitewing

mousewhisker

poppyfrost

their claws

on the golden tabby tom

the ginger-and-white she-kit

and the dark gray she-kit

i can’t breathe

my

kits’

eyes

Cheet4SW

• Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
      July 18, 2019 at 6:03 am

I luv it. (Like gory stuff)

Black out

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

• July 18, 2019 at 12:19 pm

So I made a document and copy and pasted every chapter of Blossom on it so I could read it whenever I wanted 😛

Insert creative signature here