The Old Fan Fiction Page

Welcome to the new blog’s first ever fan fiction page! Post your fan fiction in a comment box below to share it with BlogClan. Have fun and keep creating.

cat in typewriter

“Nobody will stop you from creating. Do it tonight. Do it tomorrow. That is the way to make your soul grow – whether there is a market for it or not! The kick of creation is the act of creating, not anything that happens afterward. I would tell all of you watching this screen: Before you go to bed, write a four line poem. Make it as good as you can. Don’t show it to anybody. Put it where nobody will find it. And you will discover that you have your reward.” Kurt Vonnegut

Mistleheart
Mistleheart
December 14, 2016 3:01 am

Pain is a public humiliation, one that should be rejected by the receiver. Pain did not defeat enemy intruders when the Clan needed their warriors most, but found none due to them suffering from pain. Pain did not cure the Clans of disease when they sustained severe blows from greencough, for it was catmint that did the trick. Pain did not help any warrior, leader or kit.

We are taught to decline the mere feeling of pain. We are to not let it overpower our minds, and in the case of battle, or claws and teeth as well. Pain is not the king of a cat. The cat is. And the cat is not to submit to pain at any moment, occasion, or circumstance.

This is the world, and there is nothing but hard work and pain in the world.

But I hold my chin up, and I survive, one of the strongest. We will become the hardened warriors we we be known and feared as through the mentors’ methods, however much I dislike it. This is FireClan’s reputation. We have no choice but to obey our mentors.

We are trained in the forest every day, and every day it is ruthless paws slamming me to the ground before my mentor says, “That’s it for today. I expect better work tomorrow,” or something similar.

Every day, I fail.

It’s not simple, even as one of the strongest apprentices. The others are having trouble too. I glimpse them trudging through the forest too, back towards the camp, their pelts rumpled and covered with mud and scratches, ears bleeding.

When I return to my nest, I’m too exhausted to discuss with the others the dismal day. I collapse into my nest and fade into slumber.

The next morning, I get up. My legs ache from yesterday’s battle, and my scratches sting.

I wince.

But I ignore the flashing pain. It’s nothing, just a twinge.

My mentor is already awake. “You’re finally here,” he growls, looking over me with his cold eyes.

I nod respectfully. This is the expected response for a FireClan apprentice.

“Yes, Ripplestorm,” I meow.

We head into the forest anticipating the battle that would follow. Once again, I am pinned in a matter of moments. I’m not quick enough, and still sleepy.

“You are not focusing,” Ripplestorm snarls many times. “You have to focus.” Then he lunges again, slashing with a huge paw. I jump aside, but he knows, and his other forepaw catches me, bowling me over.

Lesson over.

I trudge back and want to crumble into pieces. Why does life have to be so complex for me? But I don’t crumble. I am a hardened FireClan to-be warrior.

I don’t even sleep.

As the apprentices return and start complaining, I don’t even complain.

As they whine over their wounds, I refuse to tell of the pain.

I don’t let it bite.

I don’t let the pain overwhelm me, for it only makes each wound hurt more.

—-

Ughhhhhhh, how terrible ~

Streampaw/streamshadow ships RinMaki
Streampaw/streamshadow ships RinMaki
May 30, 2017 4:23 pm
Reply to  Mistleheart

heeeeeey don’t say that t’s awesome!

Rose who sings christmas SONGS (Rosesong)
Rose who sings christmas SONGS (Rosesong)
December 22, 2016 7:08 pm

I screeches I Inactive

Streampaw/streamshadow ships RinMaki
Streampaw/streamshadow ships RinMaki
May 30, 2017 4:23 pm

same

Echobreeze
Echobreeze
July 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Where did my fan fiction go? I wrote two chapters for the people! Where did they go?

Echobreeze

Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
Darkwindspirit (Dark Spirit in the Wind)
October 13, 2017 5:45 pm

I people! I know this is the old Fanfic page, but I am visiting just for the sake of it.

Sooooooo hi

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
March 1, 2018 2:08 am

Hi same here

take aim. draw back. ignite.

Forestflame1
Forestflame1
April 2, 2018 1:19 pm

Me to

Ivykit the Snivykit
Ivykit the Snivykit
August 24, 2018 6:18 pm

YES I STALK THE PAST.

Hollyshine
Hollyshine
January 23, 2019 2:04 am

Hello place where none roam 😛

Leafkit
Leafkit
January 24, 2019 11:22 pm

:,) poor old fan fiction page.

Silverpaw - too lazy to sign in
Silverpaw - too lazy to sign in
April 14, 2019 4:57 am

Ded page. I am here, and I am logged out…

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
October 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Hi!

SrizelFTW

Spooky Silverlight
Spooky Silverlight
April 14, 2019 5:01 am

Ded fan fiction page. Mini fan fiction/story right here for no one to see. 😉

Silverpaw wandered into the mysterious, abandoned forest. I wonder what’s here? she thought as she stalked carefully through the trees. The bark was rotting away, and one was swarming with tiny insects. The silver tabby looked around. Any scents that lingered were stale and unrecognizable. I guess this is what I get for running this far away from that blasted fox! She let out a hiss of annoyance. She was lost! Where were the navigation tabs? What were navigation tabs? Then, she saw a familiar forest in the distance. Excited, she ran towards it. Back to the BlogClan camp! Her paws carried her back into the familiar forest camp. Silverpaw was back where she belonged.

The end! If you encounter this story, comment please! 🙂 I doubt anyone will, though…

it’s spooky season 🎃

Icefang
Icefang
August 4, 2019 7:41 pm

All icefang want is da frikin Chezburger

willow that blooms in spring
willow that blooms in spring
October 17, 2019 8:31 pm

the page not dead just not used not as often

i am the human owl

Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
May 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Silentshadow stood over the unmoving body.

‘Oh StarClan, is she dead? Did I really kill her?’

She started to shake, then the body twitched, and eyes fluttered open.

“Moonpaw? Moonpaw!”

Silentshadow dived into the brambles when she heard the apprentices mentor yowling.

“Treeheart?” Moonpaw whispered.

A bright orange she-cat thundered out of the bushes, hovering beside her apprentice.

“Help me, please Treeheart.” The apprentice sounded fearful.

“I told you, never to go out on your own, and if you did, you could risk telling every cat my secrets, making me punish you.” Treeheart growled.

Silentshadows heart froze. What was this cat talking about? And even worse, how was she going to punish moonpaw?

As if Silentshadow spoke out loud, Treeheart raised her paw, claws unsheathed, and brought it on the apprentices throat. Moonpaw struggled, then stopped, her eyes frozen open with fear.

Silentshadow went to back up. She was almost out of the brambles, when a branch snaped under her paw. Treeheart spun around.

Silentshadow held her breath as the horrible cat took a step closer. She closed her eyes as she felt breath on the back of her neck.
–––––––––––

This is my first story, so I hope you enjoy!! The next chapter will come soon

Icefang
Icefang
August 4, 2019 7:42 pm

MOONpaw is unposiblz

Shy call of baby deer (Shykit)
Shy call of baby deer (Shykit)
January 1, 2020 5:58 pm

Luv it

♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥
July 11, 2019 12:15 am

I’m back to see this past..

quietly existing

❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
July 11, 2019 12:22 am

What is so impossible?

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
October 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Hello hello!

SrizelFTW

Havenfang
Havenfang
October 17, 2019 8:22 pm

Hi everyone! I am Havenfang, and I would like to share with you my Warriors Fan Fiction Prologue. Enjoy!~~
PROLOGUE
Sunlight blazed through the sky as a gray tom stretched in the light. He padded off to a berry bush, stretching for a morning hunt. Suddenly, a stench of blood reeked as he got closer to the bush. Slowly peeking behind it, there lay a pale gray she-cat, her throat ripped out and her face frozen in agony. “Finfrost-” he recognized her face at once, his gaze fixing with a horrified expression, his mind whirling into so many questions. But the biggest one seemed most important. “Who kills each other in StarClan?” he whispered
“I do” a voice rumbled.
Then everything went black

~~~END OF PROLOGUE
~Thanks for reading

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 17, 2019 8:29 pm
Reply to  Havenfang

the suspense is killing me

bow to "earthling" overlords

Tigerspots
Tigerspots
October 17, 2019 8:35 pm
Reply to  Havenfang

oof

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch