Warriors Fan Fiction Organization

If you’re organising a group fan fiction project, this is where you can discuss your projects with other writers, or scout for new writers for your project. This is also where you should start new group projects as well, including stories that feature BlogClanners. Happy writing!

kit4 001 - Copy (3)

6,134 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction Organization”

1. Avatar
    December 18, 2018 at 3:37 pm

Heyyyyyy

So I’m writing a fanfic called Stars, but I need background cats

Basically there’s the main clan, which has a normal naming system apart from kits have a one word name (E.g. Wolf, Shining, Freckle)
    There’s also a rouge group, which can have any name
    And then there’s kittypetts

So I need forms for all of these groups, some may be major, most may not be

But here’s the form anyway

BlogClan name :
    Character name:
    What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) :
    Fursona :
    Vague personality :
    Sexuality :
    Are you ok to be shipped :

I think that’s all !
    Thanks for any help !

Someplace that’s Green

Fireleap
      December 18, 2018 at 8:18 pm

Fireleap
      Howlpaw
      Clan
      Small dusky brown tabby tom with yellow eyes and white front paws
      Excitable, hyper, self conscious
      Gay and ace
      Yee

December 18, 2018 at 9:16 pm

BlogClan name : Cinderpaw
      Character name: Mirror
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : rouge
      Fursona : a black tom with glossy black fur and violet eyes
      Vague personality : teases cats alot, a bit cocky, and very loyal
      Sexuality : straight
      Are you ok to be shipped : yeah

December 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm

BlogClan name : Wavesplash
      Character name: Crystal
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : rogue
      Fursona : fluffy white she-cat with pale gray splotches, long legs, small paws, and pale green eyes
      Vague personality : thoughtful, quiet, intelligent but rarely shows it, can be perceived as shallow, shy, loves obscure & random facts
      Sexuality : demiromantic pan
      Are you ok to be shipped : yep!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Frosted Gingerbread
      December 18, 2018 at 9:58 pm

BlogClan name : Gingerpaw
      Character name: Ashswirl
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : clan
      Fursona : Long-furred white she-cat with black spots
      Vague personality : skeptical, doubtful, smart
      Sexuality : queer
      Are you ok to be shipped : yes please

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      December 19, 2018 at 12:16 am

BlogClan name : Rainshine
      Character name: Rainingfern (if you have something similar already, then Mallowfern?)
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : Clan
      Fursona : Small spotted light grey tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes
      Vague personality : ambitious, determined, kind
      Sexuality : Bi
      Are you ok to be shipped : YES

wildflowers ~

Littlefang is logged off and is not Littering
      December 19, 2018 at 2:59 am

Littlefang.
      Formerly of clans, now rouge. Small dark gray tabby yom with a cream underbelly, blue eyes
      Lax and calm, but can get angry. A rational thinker.
      Straght as a pole
      Ship me with anyone you please.

December 19, 2018 at 8:50 am

Cool ! I’ll try and fit him in nicely ! A former clan cat works really well with the story

Someplace that’s Green

Littlefang
          December 29, 2018 at 1:16 am

I guess my name said a lot as well!

Heir to the hare throne

December 20, 2018 at 2:14 am

~Says Woop and makes Four Forms~

Fox Trot
      Fox’prowl
      Clan
      A Black tom with pale stockings ((I think that’s what leg markings are called)) and a brown tail tip, He has amber eyes
      Quiet, Strange, Anxious
      Gay
      You can ship this boi

Fox Trot
      Arch
      Rouges
      A small grey tom with white paws and brown eyes
      Clever, Depressed, Loyal
      Bi~sexual
      Meh, You can ship him too

Fox Trot ((Next two based on my friend’s cats))
      Nox
      Kitty~pet
      A Black tabby kitten with yellow eyes
      Hyper, Friendly, Curious
      Straight
      Please do not ship the bean yet

Fox Trot
      Lux
      Kitty~pet
      A chubby calico with green eyes and white legs and a white under~belly
      Protective, Slightly cocky, Friendly
      Straight
      Meh, Okay, You can ship him

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll!"

December 20, 2018 at 2:55 am

BlogClan name: Darkpaw
      Character name: Brighttalon
      What group: Clan
      Fursona: thick-furred, short-legged dark brown tabby she-cat with green eyes, white forepaws, a torn eartip, tufted ears, and a bushy tail
      Vague personality: smart, fiercely loyal, loud
      Sexuality: straight
      Are you ok to be shipped: yup

December 20, 2018 at 8:19 am

Cool ! Omsc I love your profile pic by the way, your drawing is incredible

Someplace that’s Green

Navy at School
        December 20, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Blog Name: Navyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        Character Name: Bluepaw
        What group: Clan
        Fursona: light grey she-cat with blue eyes
        Personality: ambitious, loyal and takes everything way too seriously. Stubborn, smart and a lover of tradition.
        Sexuality: IDEK
        Are you ok to be shipped: SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moon That Shines On Ember in Fireplace (Embermoon)
      December 21, 2018 at 1:35 am

BlogClan name : Embermoon
      Character name: Feather (Fea)
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : rouges
      Fursona : lithe white she-cat with green eyes.
      Vague personality : very energetic
      Sexuality : Heterosexual
      Are you ok to be shipped : heck yeah!

Duskthorn
      December 21, 2018 at 7:51 pm

BlogClan name : Duskthorn
      Character name: Shiningdusk
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : clan
      Fursona : golden tabby she-cat with white paws, tail-tip, and green eyes
      Vague personality : reserved, kind, intelligent, loyal, helpful
      Sexuality : leSbian 🌈🌈🌈
      Are you ok to be shipped : sure

Ivie
      December 22, 2018 at 6:31 pm

BlogClan name : Ivykit
      Character name: Ivy
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : Rouge
      Fursona : grey-brown and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes
      Vague personality : gothic, creative, imaginative, sarcastic, loyal
      Sexuality : straight
      Are you ok to be shipped : no thanks 😛

Mothpaw
      December 24, 2018 at 2:02 am

Mothpaw
      Mothy (Kittypet name), Moth (rogue name), Mothpaw (Apprentice name), and Mothsky (Warrior name).
      She was a kitty pet, then became a rogue, then a clan cat
      A small silver cat with white paws and large, sky-blue eyes. And very thick fur.
      Shy, smart, and kind – and has great battle tactics
      Uh…. idk
      Yes sure you can ship me.

December 28, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Brightheart

Goldenpaw

Clan

Small golden she-cat with pale green eyes

Resevered and distente

bi

yeeee also

December 29, 2018 at 2:43 am

Also i on’t care about shiping knock yourself out

Maple Driftmas ! Is a terrible pun I know
          December 29, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Cool !

CheetahFlight
      December 28, 2018 at 9:03 pm

CheetahFlight
      Dawnfire
      ThunderClan
      Dark Flame Colored she cat with one green eye and one blue eye. with white paws.
      Excitable, fun, happy, and shy sometimes!
      straight
      YEET YEET ( YES!)

I was born to flex! 💎😎

Maple Driftmas ! Is a terrible pun I know
        December 29, 2018 at 6:12 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Willow Branch Laden With Snowflakes (Wistep)
      December 28, 2018 at 9:48 pm

BlogClan name : Willowstep
      Character name: Willow (haha i’m uncreative)
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : rogue
      Fursona : tall, mottled gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, black-tipped ears, and pale, leaf-green eyes.
      Vague personality : quiet, thinks too much about everything, hardworking, altruistic, somewhat short-tempered, horrible at reading social cues
      Sexuality : no clue
      Are you ok to be shipped : i guess

~you will be found <3

Maple Driftmas ! Is a terrible pun I know
        December 29, 2018 at 6:12 pm

Cool !

Starpaw/blossom WHO IS BACK!
      December 29, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Did you name it after me? 😛 (Probably not I don’t think anybody even remembers me anymore)

Starblossom
      Crystalshard
      Clan (Shadow)
      Silky gray she-cat with black stripes and gleaming blue eyes
      Quiet, snappish, and clever
      Straight
      Ehhhhhh sure

Ivie
        December 31, 2018 at 11:41 pm

stARRRRRRR I missed you! <3 Maple has a new roleplay for Tests descendants, and I created a smol child called Izzy who’s related to Rosica and Ambi! <3 also we need to make a cute ending scene in the Tests for our cliche anime couple 😛

December 30, 2018 at 7:29 am

I swear I filled one of these (for yours) out. I think I did more than one.

Squirrelpaw
      January 4, 2019 at 8:31 am

Ravenfrost
      Clan
      Female
      Black with white paws and ice blue eyes

🌨🌨🌨🌨❄️❄️❄️❄️

January 7, 2019 at 1:56 am

BlogClan name : Bluefire
      Character name: Creek Rush
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : rogues
      Fursona : a sleek night-black she-cat with dark pool-blue eyes.
      Vague personality : calm, collected, intelligent, honest, quiet
      Sexuality : pansexual, aromantic
      Are you ok to be shipped : ehhhh last resort mebe

January 8, 2019 at 4:33 pm

BlogClan name : Leaf Lost in Blizzard
      Character name: Cormorant
      What group (clan, rouges, kittypet) : Rogue, former kittypet
      Fursona : Lean black she-cat with blueish-green eyes
      Vague personality : Quiet, cunning, doesn’t trust easily
      Sexuality : lesbian
      Are you ok to be shipped : Yup

☘ ☘ ☘*throws shamrocks*☘ ☘ ☘

2. Avatar
    Emberflame
    December 18, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Hello, Everyone!
    Im working on a fanfic called Echos of the past and I really just need tips on how to make it work! Im working alone and Im fine With that. I need some help from the experts!

Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
      December 18, 2018 at 8:22 pm

Oooooooooooooo that’s a cool name ! I don’t know whether im really a good enough writer to give tips but good luck !
      I can help to write it if you need mE to though

December 18, 2018 at 10:06 pm

-do a general plot synopsis first. I like doing one for me that shows the whole plot and one for others (regardless of if you’re going to share it or not, it helps you get a handle on what you want the readers to know coming in/at the beginning of the plot)

-outlines! they’re great! they make writing super easy when you run out of ideas. rereading the outline is a great source of inspiration when you need it. it also makes it easier to see where you’re going and refine your plot without having to edit your writing if that makes any sense

-make your plot flexible (until you post it). it’s not set in stone from the moment you write down concepts. new ideas are fun!

-foreshadowing makes plot twists more interesting and satisfying. weave in a spectrum of obvious and not obvious. the best plot twists have foreshadowing that isn’t impossible to figure out beforehand, but is really hard to

-have a writing and posting schedule. it makes it harder to fall behind and stop writing. it also helps to have a few chapters done ahead of time so you can keep up your schedule if you get busy/sick

-have fun with it! if a project becomes not fun for you, give it a rest.

-write a story that YOU want, not your readers. people will still like it.

good luck!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Starpaw/blossom
      December 29, 2018 at 3:43 pm

I don’t really think I count as an expert… but my friends all love my writing and my teachers do too. And also months ago when I actually posted some fanfic chapters the blog liked it too.

First of all, I love your name! (I think I remember you but that’s debatable because I haven’t been active for months)
      For the story, first come up with the general plot. And I said GENERAL. Sometimes people commonly get carried off into super tiny details. Develop the setting, conflict, characters, main plot, and other story elements that I’m probably forgetting. Story mountains help a lot.
      After you’re done with that, thennnnn you can focus on smaller details. Like certain small things that can affect the plot. Also, it helps to write outlines for each chapter. You want to estimate about how many chapters there will be and create a brief summary of each chapter.
      Then you can start writing! Remember to go back and add some stronger words (e.g. dashed instead of ran), and figurative language (similes, metaphors, personification, etc.)
      Some things to keep in mind:
      This is your story! Write it with your writing style!
      Remember to be flexible, because you might have to change something at the last second!
      We’ll always love your story no matter what!

3. Avatar
    December 18, 2018 at 8:04 pm

REPOST!!!
    Alright, another story that I plan on publishing on day. But the rules might be a little stricter than Whispering Dawn, I’m afraid. This story will be called “The Phantom Calling” (technically it’s going to be a series) and like Whispering Dawn, I want to publish it one day. However, this isn’t based on animals or mythical creatures, but people. I’ll just give you guys the summary to spare myself from typing it all down:

“On an island far away, a school called Dragonwood Academy resides there. It claims that it’s to help take care of the students with special abilities, but many of them doubt it. And many more doubt it when daily disappearances take place in this very school. Silverfire, a young fifteen year old with must make some unlikely allies if he is to put an end to the dubious foe behind it.”

So basically, a school story that has students with powers. Nothing much right? WRONG. In this story, I’m incorporating death, adventure, etc. Unfortunately I can’t include the death option, as in if you’d like to die because I can’t keep characters alive forever. I won’t make it one of those meaningless deaths, I promise. If anything like that happens, it’ll be with one of my characters that are also side characters. The powers have to be reasonable. Only one power, because I’m not adding any character who’s OP. Backstory is optional, but don’t make your character related to one of the main characters, as I already have those family trees planned out. Other notes are for questions, extra stuff on your character or any comments. (One character per person, like last time.)

BlogClan Name:
    Name:
    Nickname (optional):
    Age:
    Personality:
    Gender:
    Sexuality:
    Shipped?:
    Likes:
    Dislikes:
    Hobbies:
    Special Powers:
    Preferred Pronouns:
    Fears:
    Description (physical):
    Other Notes (optional):

The names for your character that you may not take are Violet, Tristan, Holly, Silverfire, Twyla, Ivy, Jayson (or anything similar to it), Spiritmask (I know not many of you would think of that one, but still), Columbia, Hazel, Stargaze, Stone and Frost. (They’re main characters of the the story so that’s why.) Anyways, the people who have already submitted a character are (sorry in advance if I get anyone’s name wrong) Spottedspirit, Wavesplash, Cinderflame, Star, Willowstep, Jasminepaw, Rainshine, Brackenlight, Ivykit, Willowbrook, Bluepaw, Beeheart/Jaydapple, Rosepaw/song, Gingerpaw, Bluefire, Shadepaw/frost, Embemoon, Fox Trot, Midnightkit/heart, and Maplepaw/drift. Embermoon, your form is okay but it needs to fit the submission forum. Please resubmit your form with the correct layout if you want your character to be in the story. 🙂

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

December 20, 2018 at 2:18 am

Hey Marrow, Will we ever see this story? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll!"

Marrowfrost who's too lazy to log in
        December 21, 2018 at 2:42 am

I actually have it on FictionPress and on Wattpad, but I’ll post it here once I finish chapter 4! (Note: It’s still one big draft, but it’s my second! The first draft was baaaaad.)

Moon That Shines On Ember in Fireplace (Embermoon)
      December 21, 2018 at 3:41 am

BlogClan Name: Embermoon
      Name: Apple
      Nickname (optional): N/A
      Age: 15
      Personality: sweet and energetic, quick to help
      Gender: female
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Shipped?: Sure..
      Likes: Summer, chocolate, her friends and family
      Dislikes: spiders, small, enclosed spaces, and snakes
      Hobbies: Art, singing, theater
      Special Powers: Sonic screams
      Preferred Pronouns: she, her
      Fears: see Dislikes
      Description (physical): small and agile, very flexible
      Backstory (optional) If you do not fill this out then I shall create one for your character: N/A
      Other Notes (optional): N/A

January 9, 2019 at 3:00 pm

BlogClan Name: Leaf Lost in Blizzard
      Name: Cormorant
      Nickname (optional): Cor, Cory
      Age: 16
      Personality: Witty, sarcastic, clever, adventurous, stubborn
      Gender: Non-binary
      Sexuality: Pan
      Shipped?: Sure
      Likes: Rain, being outside, puzzles/mysteries, composing/playing music
      Dislikes: Sun, heat, sudden loud noises, ants
      Hobbies: Reading, composing/playing music, playing video games, swimming, photography
      Special Powers: They can always tell where true north is (and can discern the other cardinal directions from that), and they always know the shortest route to take. Basically, they’re a walking Maps app.
      Preferred Pronouns: They/them
      Fears: Sudden loud noises
      Description (physical): Tall, pale-skinned person with chin-length curly ginger hair, and green eyes.
      Other Notes (optional): N/A

☘ ☘ ☘*throws shamrocks*☘ ☘ ☘

4. Avatar
    December 20, 2018 at 8:19 am

Greeeting BlogClan…….
    For the first time ever, I have two roleplays running at the same time !
    First off, join the Divided Society ! It’s currently running and the plot is starting to kick off !

may_starclan_go_with_you_by_tarotopossum

Now….. the big reveal……….. my new roleplay, which is called……
    NEMESIS !
    It’s a fantasy Roleplay with powers ! The cats have been sent to discover their nemesis, but the soul chooser Sielos is hiding something from them. The world is dying, because these cats share souls with another. The only way for a new world to live, is for half of the souls to die…….
    there’s going to be a super plot twist…………

Currently no one apart from me has joined, so get on know to start with everyone else ! It’ll be great !

mapleshade_and_appledusk_by_senely-d843vlw

Thanks for considering these two !
    (Oof copying and pasting this is tiring )

Someplace that’s Green

5. Avatar
    Littlefang with a migraine
    December 21, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I’m planning on making another FanFic at home….Send in a character you would like to join as…or simply, i’ll make you in my planned first book of Rally of the Stars, book one: The Mysterious One. Please list the follows.
    Gender
    Clan (Original five.)
    Name
    Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.)
    Fursona
    Mate?
    Kits?
    Personality
    Other
    (This series will be three series after my planned after Refection of the Moon)

Heir to the hare throne

Dreamcloud
      December 22, 2018 at 11:00 am

Hey Littlefang, how many years will this story be after The Raging Storm?

Blooming Flower

Dreamcloud
        December 22, 2018 at 12:37 pm

If not too long, then:
        Gender: female
        Clan (Original five.): SkyClan
        Name: Dreamcloud
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.): a warrior now, later a queen.
        Fursona: silver tabby she-cat with a fluffy black tail and dark blue eyes.
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off): second book, died by giving birth to kits. One of her kits were alive, the other two were died.
        Mate: Stripetail
        Kits: first time: Fruitwhisker( mate: Cloudyspots kits: Yellowtail, Drizzlenight, Lionclaw ), Clovefeather(mate: Shallowpelt kits: Lakebubble, Roarmask, Squirrelheart, Nutfall), Bamboopaw(died), Gloomymoon( mate: Sweetfeather kits: Rustlefang, Peachpaw, Cavepebble ), Bloomingkit(died)
        Second time: Daisybloom( died), Aspenshadow( mate: Larkwhimper kits: Hazelwing, Ivymask, Rosepaw, Brambleshade, Swingbird and Burrowhaze), Bushwhisker( mate : Rainbowshine( died in the first book)) and Chevilcloud( mate: Berrydrop(died) and Herbivy kits: Maskpaw, Blossompaw, Willowstring, Mistkit, Heatherkit, Spinfeather, Blastfire and Alderleaf).
        Third time: Lonelysong( mate: Gallopwing kits: Shimmerhaze, Dotwhisker, Dimshadow, Blurfeather ) with two unnamed kits.
        Personality: Smart, Caring, Quiet, Weird
        Other: she was a rogue before, then she joined SkyClan.

If it’s pretty long, then:
        Gender female
        Clan (Original five.)SkyClan
        Name Lonelysong
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.)a warrior
        Fursona silver tabby she-cat with a fluffy black tail and ice-blue eyes
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off)She’s born in the first book, so she won’t die that quickly
        Mate look up
        Kits look up
        Personality Kind Easy hurt Curious Quiet
        Other she was born the time her mother die, so her father Stripetail think she’s cursed and doesn’t care about her. She was raised by Tawnysnow.

A long long time, then:
        Gender female
        Clan (Original five.)SkyClan
        Name Twilightdawn
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.)warrior
        Fursona silver tabby she-cat with a fluffy black tail and dark blue eyes.
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off) born in the first book, didn’t die
        Mate Snailripple
        Kits Crystalhaze Briarleaf Glimmerflake Rayshine
        Personality same as Lonelysong
        Other none

Blooming Flower

Dreamcloud
        December 22, 2018 at 12:40 pm

You can take them all if you want.

Blooming Flower

Littlefang
          December 29, 2018 at 1:29 am

Thank you. I’ll do the last one

Heir to the hare throne

Littlefang is logged off and has a new kindle
        December 29, 2018 at 1:08 am

Littlestar’s Era is around 10 years after Tigerheart’s Shadow, and last 5 years, while my others are by 2, 7, and maybe add another, so 19-20 years, yes, my stories are long!!!

December 22, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Gender – She cat
      Clan (Original five.) – RiverClan
      Name – Mapledrift / Maplepaw
      Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.) – Apprentice to be warrior
      Fursona – Dark ginger she cat with white flecks and blue eyes
      Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off) – You can kill me off just make everyone super upset and cry and stuff. I’m fine to die before being a warrior as long as everyone is like scarred
      Mate? – Yeah sure either girl or boy
      Kits? – May adopt one but no biological kits
      Personality – Can be a bit selfish, but is smart and friendly. She is often nervous
      Other – this sounds cool !

Someplace that’s Green

Frosted Gingerbread
      December 23, 2018 at 3:07 am

Gender She-cat
      Clan (Original five.) SkyClan
      Name Plumstep
      Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.) medicine cat
      Fursona lithe dark brown she-cat with violet eyes
      Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off) 2
      Mate? No
      Kits? No
      Personality playful, jokes a lot, clever
      Other nope

Littlefang
        December 29, 2018 at 1:36 am

Love it

Heir to the hare throne

December 23, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Gender: tom
      Clan: Scorchcloud
      Name: RiverClan
      Rank: deputy if available? if not, warrior
      Fursona: tall dark brown tabby tom with a paler underbelly, large tufted ears, a long tail, thick fur around his neck, a scar from between his eyes to the corner of his lip, and green eyes
      Books lasting: doesn’t matter when, but have him last a while and be murdered brutally when killed
      Mate? Emberfeather, a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with a short tail, white ear-tips, white forelegs, and amber eyes
      Kits? have not been given birth to yet, but Reedkit (a dark brown tabby tom-kit with green eyes), Wolfkit (tortoiseshell she-kit with thick fur around her neck and green eyes), and Shadekit, a black tom-kit with ginger flecks and amber eyes)
      Personality: patient, brave, smart, stubborn, terrible at admitting defeat
      Other: nope!

December 24, 2018 at 1:00 am

Ok, if I can make multiple:
      Gender: female/non binary
      Clan (Original five.): Riverclan
      Name: willowbrook
      Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.): leader, deputy, warrior or med cat. Whatever fits.
      fursona: a sleek, silver/ligh gray tabby with a ginger nose bridge, white paws, muzzle, tail tip and belly. Dark grey/black stripe running along her back
      Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off): towards the end. Can she be killed off by falling out of a tree because there’s flooding or something dangerous, and falls into the river. (So she gets knocked unconscious by fall, and due to being unconscious drowns)
      Mate?: if you want to give her one due to story purposes, then go ahead, but otherwise, she won’t have one.
      Kits?: read mate section.
      Personality: she (if leader) is very anxious. She never chose to be leader, but because of fishstar (previous leader) she was a med cat who was made leader. She is afraid of kitting, as it killed her mother, granmother, great great granmother and great great great granmother. (She is related to silverstream and graystripe, as she is their greet great granddaughter.)
      Other: she is friends with (ravenheart), ivydash, vixenheart and is half clan. She hates mapleshade/dark forest.

December 24, 2018 at 1:15 am

Gender: female
        Clan (Original five.): shadow
        Name: ravenheart
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.): leader/ warrior
        fursona: a jet black she-cat with white belly muzzle, paws, her front right and back left having higher socks. She has amber/yellow eyes.
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off): if you want her to be. IDC how, or if she’s even mourned.
        Mate?: hollowstar, the previous leader. He died from starvation, along with one of their five kits. He is a coffee coloured tabby with a banded tail, a white belly and black socks
        Kits?: shadowheart (a jet black Tom) thunderstripe (a grey and sand/coffee coloured tom) riverbrook (a grey tabby she-cat) windclaw (a black and white spotted Tom) skykit (died shortly after birth, due to starvation. White she-cat with sandy/coffee coloured patches)
        Personality: very sweet. Follows warrior code no matter what, unless it’s contradicting other rules, eg. Leaders word is warrior code, but if the leader tells you to kill, then you are disobeying the warrior code, because it states you do not need to kill. In that case, she won’t kill.
        Other n/a

Gender she-cat
        Clan (Original five.)sky
        Name vixenheart
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.) warrior, deputy.
        fursona: a ginger she-cat with black ears, long socks, and eye spot. She has a white muzzle, and her tail is tipped white with a band of black. Dark green eyes
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off): if you want.
        Mate?: firestride a ginger Tom who gets angry easily. Amber/yellow eyes.
        Kits?: you may make them have kits, if it fits the story, or kits are needed for the story. Otherwise, no kits, please.
        Personality: fierce, will fight for her beliefs.
        Other: she is one of the best hunters/fighters of skyclan, because she has a small frame, and is quit agile. She often jumps into rabbit holes, as seen in the sun trail.

Gender she-cat
        Clan (Original five.) wind
        Name ivydash
        Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.) warrior, deputy.
        fursona: white with grey tabby patches, and green eyes.
        Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off) if you want.
        Mate?: none
        Kits?: none
        Personality: fierce, stubborn.
        Other: she is very agile, but can’t work well with others.

Squirrelpaw
      January 4, 2019 at 8:35 am

Female
      SkyClan
      Russetfeather
      Warrior
      Russet cat with ice blue eyes
      Death in first book
      None
      None
      Brave, sweet

🌨🌨🌨🌨❄️❄️❄️❄️

January 6, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Gender she-cat
      Clan (Original five.) WindClan
      Name Breezepaw-whisper
      Rank (Vote on leaders if you need to ect.) Apprentice to Warrior
      Fursona soft-furred light golden tabby she-cat with forest green eyes
      Books lasting (Deaths at, just don’t flood me at book three all the time, almost all will likely be killed off) She was an apprentice in the first book. After she became a warrior, she died saving her new mate, Oceansong.
      Mate? Oceansong, a tom who was friend with Breezewhisper since they were kits. They love each other so much, that Breezewhisper died saving him.
      Kits? No
      Personality Caring, loving, kind-hearted, sweet, smart
      Other She was Littlestar’s daughter, Heatherheart’s youngest daughter, who was born wish her brother

Can't help loving me

6. Avatar
    December 24, 2018 at 12:16 am

Hello, everyone.
    I’m starting a new fic, called the dark prophecies.
    It’s going to be a small project. Kinda like trailing stars, but more grounded in the book canon.
    It takes place in an alt universe, mainly because I havn’t read all the warrior books. I did the first series, then started midnight, didn’t finish midnight, and started reading the super editions.
    In this universe, the clans still all live in the forest that’s shown in the prophecies begin. Most of everything else is the same with the books, with a few exceptions, eg, no characters from books after chapter 10 of midnight (approximately)
    This story is shown throu riverclans perspective, and the main character is my main oc/my fursona, Willowstar/brook/paw/kit.

I need help with getting background characters. The story may also switch between characters perspectives, similar to midnight, how it would be about brambleclaw and squirelpaw, then swap to leafpaw and cinderpelt. I will have a list of characters for people to design (might have a design comp) and a sheet for people to design their own character.

December 24, 2018 at 12:44 am

Any name with a cat emoji next to it, means I am asking you to make a name, design or personality to that cat.
      If a position has a slash next to it, it means that they die in the story to fit the narrative. Please don’t use names from the books. Especially if it’s from the first series. This is for story purposes.

(Code) Riverclan (/code)
      Leader:
      fishstar/
      A mottled brown, over weight Tom with piercing, blue eyes.
      Deputy:
      Featherdust/
      A Pettit, silver tabby with sky-blue eyes. She looks almost exactly like silverstream/feathertail
      Unnamed cat🐱/
      ?????
      Medicine cat:
      Herbear 🐱/
      (Her parents where a brown tabby and a mottled white she-cat. Both have green eyes.)
      Apprentice:
      Sunpaw
      A sun-coloured she-cat with green eyes.
      Warriors/apprentices:
      (Senior warrior)🐱
      Apprentice:
      Mintpaw
      A white she-cat with green eyes, and sandy/ginger tabby patches.
      Sandybrook
      A black tabby she-cat with one blue eye, one green and a white star shape on her belly. White paws.
      (The rest I need help from you, blogclanners. Riverclan only, for now. Will try and post the thunderclap allegiances tomorrow. Then shadowclan, then windclan)
      Character sheet:
      Name:
      Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow):
      Short description to list on allegiances:
      Long description for in “book”:
      Sexuality:
      Mate/crush (optional):
      Apprentice (optional):
      Other important facts (optional):
      Writer? (Optional):
      Note, I may not agree with everything.
      If you choose to be writer, I will set up a message every week on the fanfic organisation page. (So this page).
      If I have a lot of people, then I will only choose 10 warriors, 1 apprentice, 3 queens, with only 2-3 kits each and 3 elders. I doubt i’d get around 23 of these.
      Also, your not limited on how many of these you can make, so if you want to make all 10 warriors, you can.

December 24, 2018 at 12:46 am

Oh, I forgot, also put if you want to die in the story. You can choose how you die, if you want. I will make it dramatic, and hopefully memorable, unless you want it not to be and it’s just like “oh, 3 cats died today. Now, we need to give this app a mentor.” And 1 of the 3 cats is you.

Frosted Gingerbread
        December 24, 2018 at 1:15 am

Name: Briarsplash
        Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow): Gingie
        Short description to list on allegiances: brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes
        Long description for in “book”: the same
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): Queen
        Sexuality: straight
        Mate/crush (optional): eh
        Apprentice (optional): eh
        Other important facts (optional): her kits are Milkkit, Magnoliakit, and Marigoldkit
        Writer? (Optional): no

December 24, 2018 at 2:03 pm

thank you, frosted. you are definitely going to be in the story.

Duskghetti
        December 24, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Name: Duskthorn
        Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow): Dusk
        Short description to list on allegiances: golden tabby she-cat with white markings and green eyes
        Long description for in “book”: golden tabby she-cat with white paws, tail-tip, and with green eyes
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): warrior
        Sexuality: lesbian
        Mate/crush (optional): nah
        Apprentice (optional): sure!
        Other important facts (optional): ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Writer? (Optional): no thanks

December 26, 2018 at 6:58 am

Your in story.

December 25, 2018 at 3:04 am

Name: Darkpaw/wing
        Blogclan nickname: Darkie
        Short description to list on allegiances: black she-cat with green eyes and one white paw
        Long description for in “book”: black she-cat with green eyes, white left forepaw, white-tipped tail, and jagged scar on left shoulder
        Role: apprentice, then warrior
        Sexuality: straight
        Mate/crush: sure
        Apprentice: oooo yes
        Other important facts: she got her scar from when she was attacked by a hawk in her late apprenticeship, but she managed to get away, and she was given the suffix -wing when she was made a warrior
        Writer?: nah

December 26, 2018 at 6:59 am

Your in the story.

December 26, 2018 at 6:11 pm

Name: Chasepaw
        Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow): Maple
        Short description to list on allegiances: Cream and ginger tom with blue eyes
        Long description for in “book”: Light cream tom with ginger tabby legs, ears and tail, with darker ginger at his paws . He has aqua coloured eyes and thick fur, especially around his neck
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): Deputies apprentice ?
        Sexuality: Panesexual
        Mate/crush (optional): Yeah sure
        Apprentice (optional): Yep he can have an apprentice
        Other important facts (optional): His personality is optimistic, naive, excitable, messy, clumsy and friendly
        Writer? (Optional): Yeah sure ! I should have some free time to write !
        Clan : RiverClan if I can be
        Death : I don’t mind just make it dramatic

Someplace that’s Green

December 27, 2018 at 3:27 am

Your in the story.

December 27, 2018 at 9:16 pm

Name: Umberstar (or Umbersprint if WindClan leader is taken)
        Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow): Maple
        Short description to list on allegiances: Thick furred brown she cat with blue eyes
        Long description for in “book”: Thick furred, muscular rich brown she cat with long legs and tail. She has a black stripe down her back, which fades into a darker brown tail tip. She has leaf green eyes.
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): Leader ? Or deputy if not
        Sexuality: Lesbian
        Mate/crush (optional): oh yes please I would much appriate that. Can be cross clan, even though she’s a leader, if she believes she can balance both a cross clan relationship and being leader she will
        Apprentice (optional) : Oh yes she wants an apprentice so that she can raise the next generation.
        Other important facts (optional): Is generally considered a fair leader, if not a bit scatty and loose on the following of the warrior code. Many more cats get away with making a few mistakes than under the previous leader
        Writer? (Optional): Yes I said that in my other form!
        Clan : WindClan

Someplace that’s Green

December 30, 2018 at 7:33 am

Your in story, as WC leader.

December 28, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Name: Aspenbranch
        Blog Nickname: Navy
        Short description: tan she-cat with green eyes
        Long description: lithe tan she-cat with emerald green eyes, a short pelt and a scar over her left ear
        Role: warrior (but Windclan deputy if possible)
        Sexuality: ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Apprentice: Moonpaw, a silver she-Cat with blue eyes
        Writer?: yeah ok

Can I die heroically in a battle?

Tina is best Scamander.

December 30, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Blogclan nickname: Fox Trot
        Short description to list on allegiances: Archnose : A black tabby tom with brown eyes
        Long description for in “book”: Archnose is a black tabby tom with white legs and brown eyes, He’s quite skinny and has short legs
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): Warrior
        Sexuality: Gay
        Mate/crush (optional): Alright
        Apprentice (optional): Yea, You can give me a apprentice
        Writer? (Optional): No thank you

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll!"

🥳 Happy 2019 Ivie!!! 🥳
        January 1, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Name: Ivypaw
        Blogclan nickname: (eg, for me it’s willow): Ivie
        Short description to list on allegiances: grey-brown tabby she-cat
        Long description for in “book”: grey-brown tabby she-cat with blue-grey eyes
        Role: (not medicine cat, leader or deputy, unless I have told you that you can be the unnamed deputy.): apprentice please 🙂
        Sexuality: straight
        Mate/crush (optional): no thanks
        Apprentice (optional): no thanks
        Other important facts (optional): ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯
        Writer? (Optional): I would but I’d procrastinate so no thanks 😛
        Clan: I don’t mind, but preferably ShadowClan 🙂
        And I would be fine with dying 😛

January 2, 2019 at 9:48 am

Your in

December 26, 2018 at 7:06 am

so Far we have briarsplash, duskthorn and darkpaw.
      If gingie, dusk or darkie want to change clans, they may.
      Please add clan to your character sheet.
      I will not except skyclan. If your cat is put into skyclan, I will put it where it fits.
      If warriors are full, and more people want to be warriors, then I will add them as apprentices.

7. Avatar
    December 28, 2018 at 7:00 pm

I’m making a story called “Coffee Shop” and Unlike “Swapped Realties” ((New Chapter Coming Eventually)) It’s about humans all in all, Lemme just give you the basic idea

“In the small town of Endernoblee there’s a coffee shop Mable’s Coffee and Cakes, The shop holds a secret though, It’s got magic, The town of Endernoblee was never fond of the hybrids that lurked there, The half humans often had to hide out, The shop was quite popular among most, Though Hybrids took there children there, As it could help them get to school, But a strange evil has been striking the school and the students will need to make unlikely allies to save the school, Their friends, and the town”

Time for Forms!
    Blogclan Name :
    Character Name:
    Nickname ((Not Required)) :
    Sexuallity :
    Do You Want To Be Shipped? :
    Hybrid Animal :
    Persona :
    Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you))
    Age :
    Likes :
    Dislikes :
    Prefered Pronouns :
    Extra Stuff :
    Hobbies :
    Fears :
    Gender :

Example
    Blogclan Name : Fox Trot
    Character Name: Aria Clearwater
    Nickname ((Not Required)) : Ria
    Sexuallity : Lesbian
    Do You Want To Be Shipped? : S u r e
    Hybrid Animal : Fox
    Persona : A Tan Short girl with long wavy dark brown hair with Cream highlights, She has brown eyes and is quite fast
    Fursona ((As The Hybrids can Become The Animal they have, as well as have parts of that animal, Like a tail, ears, eyes, ect.)) : A Tortoishell Fox with brown eyes
    Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you)) : She was born in a secret part of endernoblee and was often alone, So she grew up independent and anxious
    Age : 14
    Likes : The Internet, Her cats Oreo and Crème, M e m e s
    Dislikes : Being Short, Being Anxious, Coffee
    Prefered Pronouns : She, Her, It, They
    Extra Stuff : She quite enjoys Video Game Music and Undertale
    Hobbies : Drawing
    Fears : The Public
    Gender : Female
    Pets : Oreo and Crème
    Personality : She can come off as rude when extremely anxious, Sarcastic, Anxious, Shy

Thank you for your time!

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll!"

December 29, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Sounds interesting!

Blogclan Name : Moonpaw/breeze (Moon)
      Character Name: Luna Breezelin
      Nickname ((Not Required)) : Luna
      Sexuallity : Straight, I guess
      Do You Want To Be Shipped? : Sure!
      Hybrid Animal : Um, is there a way for that to be a horse without me being a centaur type thing?
      Persona : Tall, lithe teenage girl with long, slightly wavy, jet black hair with silver streaks, long legs, and dark brown eyes.
      Fursona ((As The Hybrids can Become The Animal they have, as well as have parts of that animal, Like a tail, ears, eyes, ect.)) : Dark dapple gray Thoroughbred mare, short, jet black mane, thin, wispy black tail, and dark brown eyes
      Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you)) I don’t really know, but she really likes horses. And please don’t make it tragic or anything. Maybe she grew up on a horse farm that rescues retired racehorses and trains them to be sport horses (show jumping, eventing, dressage, etc)?
      Age : Um… 15? Maybe slightly older than average
      Likes : Horses, drawing, books, reading, fanfiction, writing
      Dislikes : Spiders, bugs, um… improper grammar
      Prefered Pronouns : Her/she

Rest is Spagetti, Never Forgetti Ivie’s Coffee Shop Form

"Caaaaarrrrrlllll!"

🥳 Happy 2019 Ivie!!! 🥳
        January 2, 2019 at 1:02 am

Blogclan Name : Ivykit
        Character Name: Ivy
        Nickname ((Not Required)) : Just Ivy :’)
        Sexuallity : straight gurl 😛
        Do You Want To Be Shipped? : no thanks
        Hybrid Animal : hmmMmmmmmMm cat please 🙂
        Persona : tall pale dirty blonde girl with long shiny hair and blue eyes. Looks older than her age
        Fursona ((As The Hybrids can Become The Animal they have, as well as have parts of that animal, Like a tail, ears, eyes, ect.)) : grey-brown and white tabby she-cat with blue-grey eyes
        Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you)) hmmmMmMmMmMMMMmmmmmMMmMmm idk but something dark
        Age : 13 because why not 😛
        Likes : drawing, reading, writing, anime, singing
        Dislikes : what Moon said, minus the spider bit 😛 and plus Broccoli >:C
        Prefered Pronouns : she, her
        Extra Stuff : ¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯
        Hobbies : singing, drawing, being a goth/Lolita 😐
        Fears : brOCCOLIIIIIII
        Gender : Female
        YAY IT DIDN’T DIEEEEeeeee. I’ll just copy it to be safe . . .
        😛

Ivie
          January 4, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Extra facts: plays most instruments, but mostly guitar (and cello)

Gingie
      January 4, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Blogclan Name : Gingie (Gingerpaw)
      Character Name: Liliana
      Nickname ((Not Required)) : Lillie
      Sexuallity : bi
      Do You Want To Be Shipped? : YAAS
      Hybrid Animal : swan
      Persona : Tall african-american girl who is slightly underweight, wears white jean shorts and a tie-dye shirt along with her hair in a pouf and glasses
      Fursona ((As The Hybrids can Become The Animal they have, as well as have parts of that animal, Like a tail, ears, eyes, ect.)) : beautiful white mute swan with a bright orange beak
      Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you))
      Age : 13
      Likes : swimming, video games, painting, music
      Dislikes : boys, sports, math
      Prefered Pronouns : she/her
      Extra Stuff : she has ADHD
      Hobbies : painting, singing, she is pretty much always humming/singing
      Fears : nothing! actually, a deep dark fear of the dark
      Gender : girl

January 7, 2019 at 2:06 am

Blogclan Name : Bluefire
      Character Name: Astraea Ranae Alexius
      Nickname ((Not Required)) : Ara
      Sexuallity : pan, aromantic
      Do You Want To Be Shipped? : ehhhhhh idk probably not
      Hybrid Animal : cat =)
      Persona : tallish late-teens girl with short black hair, light skin, and ocean-blue eyes
      Fursona ((As The Hybrids can Become The Animal they have, as well as have parts of that animal, Like a tail, ears, eyes, ect.)) : sleek black she-cat with ocean-blue eyes
      Backstoryyyy ((If Not entered, I’ll make a small one for you)) her parents died in a fire when she was little, since then she’s wandered the streets and spends most of her time in the coffee shop. Because of her parents’ deaths, she is terrified of fire.
      Age : 15 1/2
      Likes : exploring, climbing (trees, rocks, etc), reading, coffee
      Dislikes : being startled, rain, dogs
      Prefered Pronouns : she/her
      Extra Stuff : wears a silver crescent moon pendant on a shoelace string as a necklace.
      Hobbies : same as likes
      Fears : fire, large bodies of water (she’s a cat after all), needles
      Gender : female

8. Avatar
    January 2, 2019 at 9:51 am

Good news and bad news
    Good news: I have made a new chapter of oppo-sides.
    Bad news: I’m not posting it to blogclan until I have 2 or 3 more chapters. Sorry.
    You can read it at https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13143507/1/oppo-sides-a-thomas-sanders-inspired-fanfic . You obviously don’t have to, but if you want to see the new chapter early, you can.

9. Avatar
    January 4, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Wasn’t quite sure where to put this, but it’s here and on the tavern. It’s about the collab fanfic I did a while ago.

Guys I really need you all to read this blog post I made on the wiki: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Moonbreeze19/Seasons_of_Night

It’s really important to me, and um, yeah… you can probably see what it’s about from the URL, and so this applies especially to those who reading or writing Seasons of Night. But even if you weren’t, read the blog post anyways. It’s got some important stuff. Thanks guys 🙂

one touch and i ignite 🔥

10. Avatar
    January 6, 2019 at 1:33 pm

I have two fanfiction ideas that I will need characters for!

First off is the Warriors related one, called A Silencing of the Stars. It takes place before Firestar joined the Clans, and before SkyClan was driven from the forest. Here’s the summary:

Before SkyClan was driven from the forests, before Firestar’s era, the five Clans of the forest lived in peace. All cats were content, except for a select few within the Clans. But when StarClan seems to vanish completely, all chaos breaks loose in the forest. Will the Clans be able to pull through these dark days? Or will they end up destroying themselves from the inside?

Since SkyClan is the main Clan, everyone in there has been checked off the list (with a total of 17 cats so…). Sort of the same with ThunderClan, except for the fact that everything but leader, deputy, and medicine cat are open. Anyways, here’s the form for A Silencing of the Stars:

BlogClan name:
    BlogClan nickname:
    Name:
    Clan:
    Rank:
    Fursona (Short Version):
    Fursona (Long Version):
    Personality:
    Sexuality:
    Gender:
    Shipped:
    Apprentice:
    Backstory (optional):
    How you want the character to die (sounds very morbid tbh):
    Other:

~~~

The other fanfic is a Miitopia fanfic (the only other ones I’m working on are Violetsbane and a collab story with Midnightkit/heart), which really isn’t a surprise tbh. Basically sort of an AU of my Violetsbane Miitopia fanfiction, but with elements of other stuff in it too. The idea I have in mind is more of something of each region is sealed away, sort of like in Dragon Quest 7 (and y’all have no idea of what I’m talking about…rip). Not sure how to go about it since I’m still writing chapter one and it’s basically how the mass chaos starts/ends. Anyways, the basic info you need to know for Miitopia would be here: http://miitopia.wikia.com/wiki/Jobs (just look at each one because I don’t feel like listing em cause 14 is too many) and http://miitopia.wikia.com/wiki/Personalities (like jobs but I’m just being lazy since there’s only 7 smh). If it’s blocked for anyone, feel free to ask me for the information (because I am a giant Miitopia fan so-) since wikia was blocked for me for a good long time too. It’s called Falterfly Thundle. I don’t have a summary yet smh, but here’s the form. You don’t have to fill in a certain part of it if you don’t want to (such as sexuality, gender, etc).

BlogClan name:
    BlogClan nickname:
    Name:
    Nickname:
    Sexuality (Be as specific as you want!):
    Gender (Be as specific as you want!):
    Romantic Orientation (Be specific as you want!):
    Job:
    Personality:
    Hobbies:
    Description:
    Backstory (optional, although I might have to change it for story reasons):
    Death (once again it might happen due to plot reasons but it’s unlikely):
    Shipped:

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

January 7, 2019 at 12:35 am

I’m too lazy to fill out both rn 😛
      BlogClan name: Duskthorn
      BlogClan nickname: Dusk
      Name: lol just Duskthorn, I guess
      Clan: ShadowClan
      Rank: warrior
      Fursona (Short Version): golden tabby she-cat with white markings
      Fursona (Long Version): golden tabby she-cat with white paws and tail-tip, and with green eyes
      Personality: kind, loyal, reserved, kinda sarcastic, impatient, very anxious
      Sexuality: leSbian
      Gender: female
      Shipped: sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Apprentice: sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Backstory (optional): just make one up for me I’m lazy 😛
      How you want the character to die (sounds very morbid tbh): *gulp* very morbid, indeed. Saving someone else
      Other: idk uwu

~dusk for sw 2k19~

January 7, 2019 at 2:10 am

BlogClan name: Bluefire
      BlogClan nickname: Blu
      Name: Jayshadow
      Clan: whichever
      Rank: warrior
      Fursona (Short Version): a grey she-cat with a black tail and blue eyes.
      Fursona (Long Version): a sleek short-haired light gray she-cat with shimmery jay-blue eyes and a black tail.
      Personality: honest, loyal, helpful, friendly, kind, intelligent, (sometimes) flirty
      Sexuality: pansexual
      Gender: female
      Shipped: maybe later on, maybe not at all… idk
      Apprentice: N/A
      Backstory (optional): she grew up in the clan and had a pretty normal clan cat life. Flirts with everyone and doesn’t have a mate (yet).
      How you want the character to die (sounds very morbid tbh): either of old age or in battle protection a friend/love intrest (whichever better suits the plot)
      Other: errrrrrrrmmmmmmmhhhhh nothing

Littlefang
      January 7, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Littlefang
      Littlefang
      Littlefang
      WindClan
      Senior warrior
      Small dark gray tabby tom with cream underbelly, blue eyes
      Same as before
      Rational, annoyed at most, and mostly quiet. Loyal at heart
      Straight
      Tom
      You can ship me
      Maybe the deputy could be my former apprentice
      Mother did abuse. Littlefang had been quiet ever since.
      Death can be like a illness? I don’t know.

Heir to the hare throne

January 7, 2019 at 11:48 pm

BlogClan name: Darkpaw
      BlogClan nickname: Darkie
      Name: Cindershade
      Clan: ShadowClan
      Rank: warrior
      Fursona (Short Version): long-haired dark gray tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes
      Fursona (Long Version): long-haired, thick-furred dark gray tabby she-cat with a scar on the back of her right ear, large ears, white hind paws, a long, plumy tail, and large ice-blue eyes
      Personality: easily annoyed, curious, jumpy, energetic, short-tempered, outgoing, loyal, loud
      Sexuality: straight
      Gender: she-cat
      Shipped: sure
      Apprentice: yes!
      Backstory: she’s got a bunch of other siblings (can be from different litters or some of them can be half-siblings) and they’re all super close, as an apprentice she was almost hit by a monster on the thunderpath and refuses to go near them now unless absolutely necessary, not really anything else interesting
      How you want the character to die: in battle, sacrificing herself for another cat (someone close to her, like her mate, kits, friends, siblings, etc)
      Other: she hates eating birds because of all the feathers and is startled by literally everything