10,327 Replies to “Warriors Fan Fiction Organization”

1. ʟᴇᴀғɪᴇ/ʟᴇᴀғsᴋʏ
    June 10, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Hello to whoever sees this! I’m going to be hosting a writing contest. First off, let me start with what the prizes are;

1st Place – Drawing of their OC and a fanfic about them written by me.
    2nd Place – A fanfic of them written by me.
    3rd Place – A short fanfic/story of them written by me.

And also, here are the rules. And for a bonus, make it as dramatic or emotional as you can.

Rule #1: Be original.
    Rule #2: Please don’t include seriously disturbing content in your stories.
    Rule #3: Don’t say anything bad about other’s work.
    Rule #4: Have fun!

Secret Page link;

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-9.53.25-AM.png

I hope everyone enjoys this and has fun. Remember, all entries are due July 1st. For the first place winner, you might have to wait a week before getting your drawing. Have a great day!

I'm a mentor and I'm proud

2. June 11, 2020 at 1:15 am

I think I’m going to make a book inspired by Trailing Stars! I’ll probably just keep it in a notebook for the rest of my life, and eventually throw it away…but hey! Who cares, right? (I do)
    If you want to be apart of the book, then here’s the form: (I will probably post it on a secret page since you guys should probably know what kind of book you’re in, so I’ll post the page later, and I will repost this, as I need a lot of characters in this book)
    Form:
    Blogclan name:
    Nickname:
    Personality:
    Any other notes you would want me to know:

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 11, 2020 at 1:36 am

Also, here’s another question that should’ve been put in the form, but I forgot:
      How would you like to be introduced into the book? Like, how do you want to be found or something. So, like when you come into the book, when the book meets your character. And how does the book meet your character? 😀 For example, you are introduced to the book by someone climbs a tree and can’t get down, and you come to save them?

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 11, 2020 at 1:48 am

Oh, also whoops, also forgot to add this:
      Rank: (if you don’t want to be deputy, leader, medicine cat, or medicine cat apprentice please do your actual rank in blogclan! Also, if the blogclanners that actually have those ranks fill out this form, they get first dibs on the role)

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 11, 2020 at 8:45 pm

I’m sorry, I also really need your appearance, but if you don’t see this, then I shall go hunt for your appearance in the allegiances. 😛

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• jetkit
          June 12, 2020 at 3:18 am

Name Jetkit
          Personality easily bored short temper but other then that averagely nice good at nearly an appearance wen apprentice he is loyal but bends the law a bit strong and fighting two cats at once he finds more easy but he has weaknesses one v one you can make em
          Aperence all black tom with green eyes
          Back story none

I da king of octolings

• jetkit
            June 12, 2020 at 3:34 am

Introduced bye going missing because of a excape plan (I will tell you later) and then came back scarf after finding some roges at the ege of the territory ok here’s the ecscape plan he moved his den to the wall of the nursery and made a hole in it that you could open and close then dag a bit more through the wall to small to notice but big enough to slip through at night he went through snuck past the apprentice den and went into the forest

I da king of octolings

• June 15, 2020 at 5:31 pm

If anyone signed up for my book, and wants to be an elder, and you’re not an elder in blogclan, you may be an elder because we are short on elders. 😀 Thank you.

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• Lilyshine
          June 19, 2020 at 1:42 pm

BlogClan name: Lilyshine
          Nickname: Lily
          Rank: Medicine cat
          Appearance: Light brown tabby she-cat with white paws, chest and belly. Amber eyes.
          Personality: Kind, friendly, wise, shy
          Backstory: – (I’m sorry)
          Introduction: Whatever you want

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ

• ʟᴇᴀғɪᴇ/ʟᴇᴀғsᴋʏ
        June 13, 2020 at 2:54 am

BlogClan Name: Leafsky
        Nickname: Leafie
        Personality: Outgoing, caring, confident, brave.
        Physical Appearance: Black, white, and dark ginger she-cat with a blue and green eye.
        Rank: Warrior.
        Backstory: Nothing very interesting (Sorry 😛)
        Introduction: She was fighting foxes.

• Streampaw
      June 11, 2020 at 1:44 pm

Blogclan name: Streampaw
      Nickname: Stream
      Personality: An energetic she-cat. She is bright, loyal, and extremely good at fighting.
      Backstory: A apprentice of one of the clans. (The backstory can be whatever you want)
      Introduction: Whatever fits with the story 😛

• June 11, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Okay! I’ll write you into the story!

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• Streampaw
          June 12, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I didn’t see the appearance part so I can add if you’d like😛
          Streampaw is a sleek black she cat with silver stripes, fluffy tail, and pretty emerald green eyes. She is a warrior cat apprentice.
          (If you already have a description for me that you want to use, that’s fine too)

• June 11, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Blogclan name: Goldenpaw
      Nickname: Goldie or Golden
      Personality: Bubbly, is friendly(but can act a bit shy sometimes, it depends if she knows them or not) and seems a bit like an airhead. She can forget things sometimes, but she learns quickly and is compassionate.
      Backstory:(you do not have to have a backstory if you don’t really want to, it will just add some depth to your character): She was originally part of the Sisters(or a rogue if you didn’t read up to Squirrelflight’s Hope), but got curious about what it was like to live in a clan, so she joined one.
      Any other notes you would want me to know: Is it ok if the main character and her are friends??
      Rank: Apprentice

I think my character should be introduced by like talking to the main character at the beginning or something, i dont really know.

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• June 11, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Blogclan name: Brightspark (kit)
      Nickname: Bright
      Personality: snappy, short-tempered, easily offended, proud, a perfectionist, bubbly, impatient, impulsive, sometimes can come off as rude, proud, sassy, shy
      Backstory: Uhh a normal life except that her hind legs were broken in a Thunderpath accident
      Introduction: if I can be older than my BlogClan rank then med. cat it not just a kit

Join The Picrew Cult!

• June 11, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Blogclan name: Shatteredmask
      Nickname: Ttera
      Personality: sarcastic, strong stealthy, touchy, hostile, insecure
      Backstory:(you do not have to have a backstory if you don’t really want to, it will just add some depth to your character) was bullied as a kit and apprentice and now she hates everyone. She is still bullied
      Any other notes you would want me to know: can she become kind of good at the end?
      Rank: apprentice
      Introduction: she’s being bullied

Click my name!

• June 11, 2020 at 7:02 pm

Blogclan name: Plumeflake
      Nickname: Plume
      Rank: Senior Warrior
      Appearance: Long-furred grey-brown-and-white tabby She-cat with dark blue eyes.
      Personality: Smart, smug, lazy, dry-humoured, humble, reserved, stubborn, content, laid-back and practical.
      Backstory: N/A (You can make it up!)
      Introduction: Found by the narrating cat while hunting for fish in a river
      Any other notes you would want me to know: Plumeflake is an Asexual/Hetero-romantic or Gray-romantic Norwegian Forest Cat.

Picrew is overrated.

• June 11, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Name: Falconflight

Nickname: Falcon

Personality: heroic, brave, loyal, adventurous, intelligent, kind, stubborn, mischievous.

Backstory: Pretty normal, but has a reputation as an adventurer.

Rank: Deputy. If that’s taken, Warrior.

Introduction: Taking a peace of fresh-kill from the pile, and giving it to the elders.

Other: I am a tan she-cat with some dark brown patches and amber eyes.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Bloomkit realized she’s actually apprentice age
      June 11, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Form:
      BlogClan name: (right now I’m using Bloomkit but since my actual rank is apprentice…) Bloompaw
      Nickname: I don’t have one. If you want to you can make one for the story but I don’t actually have one, so probably just Bloom
      Personality: happy and gets a little crazy around friends, but has trouble making new friends. Likes smaller groups more then larger ones, but will be fine in a larger group if necessary. Very clingy to her friends. Has trouble believing in her strengths
      Backstory: her best friend, Leafpaw, was killed when the two of them went out catching prey and a fox (or any other savage animal in the area) attacked. She was heavily injured in this and had to take a break from her training, so her littermate got ahead of her in training. Since then she has had trouble making friends and very clingy to those she has
      Other notes: she is a gray tabby with green eyes (can decide if I want her eyes to be green or blue but let’s go with green) introduce her however you want.

THERE IS NO CHAIN

• Pinestripe
      June 11, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Blogclan name: Pinestripe
      Nickname: Pine
      Personality: Kind, thoughtful, clever, creative, caring, agreeable. Very loyal to her friends.
      Appearance: Slender brown she-cat with black stripes and green eyes.
      Backstory: Used to be a loner but joined the Clan because she would meet more cats and have more friends that way.
      Introduction: Found a lost kit and brought them back to the Clan.
      Any other notes you would want me to know: I’m close friends with Falconflight.

• June 11, 2020 at 10:14 pm

BlogClan name:
      Splashkit/feather
      Nickname:
      Splashy
      Personality:
      Calm, wise, snappy
      Backstory:
      Er…HalfClan, mother was a rogue named River, father was Tigerblaze (I made all of this up on the spot lol), has three siblings, Turtlewish, Foxtooth, Bramble
      Appearance:
      Blue-gray and ginger torbie (tortoiseshell tabby) she-cat with gold eyes and a feathery tail
      Rank:
      Deputy
      Introduced:
      Assigning patrols
      Death:
      Badger/Fox

Why did she die?

• falling feather
      June 12, 2020 at 2:52 am

BlogClan name: Driftingpaw
      Nickname: Drifty
      Rank: Apprentice
      Personality: Comes off as smart, aloof, laid-back, also very dedicated to my goals and ambitious (I’m also a pretty typical ENTJ-A personality type if that helps 🙂 )
      Appearance: short gray furred she-cat with spots ranging from light gray to black all over her body, dark teal eyes (y’know what, here: https://imgur.com/a/Tcww9ie )
      Backstory: whatever you want it to be! (though I do love the cliche parents are dead story too 😛 )
      Introduction: maybe coming out of the shadows of the apprentice den and saying something imposing and demoralizing 😛

look in the sky

• June 12, 2020 at 4:43 am

Blogclan name: Blueheart
      Nickname: Blue
      Personality: Brave, loyal, determined, caring, helpful, will protect friends at any cost. Snarky. According to my mom “wise” but I don’t really see it. 😛 And apparently mature for my age. 😛
      Backstory:(you do not have to have a backstory if you don’t really want to, it will just add some depth to your character) Errrrrr, maybe a badger killed my entire family in front of my eyes or some other cat murdered them Idk you can get creative and make it as dark and depressing as you want. 😛
      Any other notes you would want me to know: Eh, not really. But if I think of anything I’ll hunt you down. 😛
      Introduced: Something epic or really just however you think will fit best!
      Rank: Uhhh, leader if it isn’t already taken? 😛 If not, I’m technically still an apprentice but I’ll be a warrior very soon. 😛
      Appearance: Lithe, broad-shouldered, dark, blue-gray she-cat with piercing dark blue eyes.

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 12, 2020 at 4:49 am

Mmm, I also don’t let anyone talk smack to anyone. I stay neutral during fights and try to resolve things(Even if I agree with a certain side more). Would rather handle things tactfully then act on impulse. Tries to get multiple sides of a story. Won’t lose my dignity to stupid cats. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 12, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for more information, that will be really helpful! Ooh!!!! Blueheart, you gave me a great idea!! You’ll have to wait and see. 😛

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 12, 2020 at 11:45 pm

Okay. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 13, 2020 at 1:18 am

Ok! I promise you guys will come into the story soon, I’m sorry if it seems like it’s just taking SO long. But don’t they say, “longer the wait better the prize?” (I have no idea if people say that, I just made that up on the spot, but-oh! Hey, I found a quote that is much better than what I just said. 😉 “The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives.” – Susan Gale. You all shall come in better than before! (idk what that means, but let’s go with that. 😛 )

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 13, 2020 at 3:17 pm

I have a lot to read right now anyways, so take your time. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Splashfeather isn't logged in
          June 13, 2020 at 2:00 am

So, mediator? Lol

• June 13, 2020 at 3:17 pm

A good leader must also be a good mediator, at least in my opinion. That doesn’t mean that a mediator will always be a good leader, but. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 30, 2020 at 5:12 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had the best introduction for you…but now i have an even better one. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA. Hint: You fall out of a tree in a good way. 😛 🙂

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      June 13, 2020 at 3:06 am

Blogclan name: Monkeypaw
      Nickname: Monkey/Moky
      Personality: kind energetic but competitive and secretive in his own way
      Backstory:(you do not have to have a backstory if you don’t really want to, it will just add some depth to your character): Um idkkkkk ahh i swimming and playing music but im very dedicated in the stuff i do
      Any other notes you would want me to know: No I can’t wait for it!
      Rank: Apprentice (maybe to plume!)
      Apperance: Im a orange and white tabby tom with a skinny long tail and jade green eyes!

i see moky

• Rosepelt
      June 13, 2020 at 5:56 am

Blogclan name: Rosepelt
      Nickname: Rosie
      Appearance: a light gray she-cat with dark gray specks on her back and one white front paw
      Personality: Rosepelt is caring towards her friends. she can be sarcastic, and in battle she is fierce and strong.
      Backstory: none
      Any other notes you would want me to know: loyal and strong in any battle, but weak to her emotions. Rosepelt often gets lost in thought and doesn’t hear her friends talking to her. but Rosepelt never lets her emotions get in the way of her warrior duties and suffers her pain silently.
      Introduction: Rosepelt was found siting on a rock in a clearing staring at the stars with loneliness.
      Rank: Apprentice

• June 14, 2020 at 12:56 pm

BlogClan name: Darkwing
      Nickname: Darkie
      Personality: funny, smart, laid back, brave, loyal, short-tempered, annoying, sarcastic, loud, will hold grudges
      Appearance: sleek black she-cat with a white left forepaw, a bushy white-tipped tail, and green eyes
      Rank: warrior
      Backstory: ahhh I have no ideaaaa 😛 you can do whatever fits for your story, I don’t mind haha
      Introduced: how about getting mildly injured doing a dare 😛
      Other: I like doing (stupid) dares, so perhaps I’ll be a regular in the medicine den 😛

• June 15, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Blogclan name: Sunbreeze (formerly known as Dolores)
      Nickname: none
      Personality: loyal, reserved, and quiet, but warm towards those she likes
      Backstory:(you do not have to have a backstory if you don’t really want to, it will just add some depth to your character) Born as a rogue named Dolores, Sunbreeze was abandoned as a young kit and was taken in by BlogClan
      Any other notes you would want me to know: none

The Rancher's Daughter

3. June 11, 2020 at 5:40 pm

scourge__warrior_cats__by_umbreoncopper2244_db1i9z1-fullview-2.jpg

Writing contest! The prize is a drawing of an oc by me!

Click my name!

4. June 11, 2020 at 6:38 pm

I’m doing fanfic! I need characters! Here’s the form!
    Name:
    Gender:
    Appearance:
    Eye colour:
    Clan:
    Personality:
    Skills:
    Rank:
    Fears:
    Mate (if applicable):
    Kits (if applicable):
    Family (optional):
    Other:

Click my name!

• June 11, 2020 at 8:40 pm

Name: Crookedmoon
      Gender: female
      Appearance: cream she-cat with a dark brown patch that looks like a moon on her chest with white paws and black eyes
      Eye colour: black
      Clan: riverclan
      Personality: she’s friendly but can be defensive at times, loyal, kind, stubborn, smart, and quick-witted
      Skills: Fishing, running, and swimming
      Rank: Senior warrior
      Fears: the dark
      Mate (if applicable): Oakshade
      Kits (if applicable): Whitepaw and Thornpaw
      Family (optional): Mother is Smokefur, Father is Cedarstar(or heart), sisters are Ashkit, and Hawkwing, brother is Darktail.
      Other: um….nope

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• June 11, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Er..Cedarheart is cannon, so is Hawkwing…and Darktail
        Is that intentional?

Why did she die?

• June 12, 2020 at 10:31 pm

I just made the heart up on the spot, because just in case my father couldn’t be a leader or something. Hawkwing is intentional, but it’s a long story, and Darktail I actually didn’t know the character when I made this character’s family tree. 😀

JULY 3RD 💞💞💞💞

• Moonpelt
      June 11, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Name: Sun Shard ( That is a really prettying name )
      Gender: Female
      Appearance: Small, Yellow She cat with Black and white splotches
      Eye colour: Dark blue eyes
      Clan: You pick!
      Personality: Sharp, mostly underestimated by being so small, Hostile towards other cats, Can warm up to friends eventually, Fast, Smart, uses her wit and mind to get out of bad situations instead of using brute force, sarcastic, But isn’t a mean, Angry-at-everything-and-everyone-and-hates-everything kind of cat.
      Skills: Fast, Smart, A quick talker
      Rank: You pick!
      Fears: Water, Being underestimated, Her brother, Night Stalker
      Mate (if applicable): Cobble Tail ( Dead )
      Kits (if applicable): Leafy Wind ( Dead )
      Family (optional):
      Father: Unknown
      Mother: Gliding Feather
      Sister: Leafy Flower
      Brother: Unknown, ( Dead ) but Dusk Shard rememberers him as Strong Wind.
      Other brother: Night Stalker
      Other: Can she be a main Character? Also, she’s afraid of Night Stalker, is because he hated Cobble Tail and Leafy Wind and killed them.

• June 11, 2020 at 10:18 pm

Splashfeather
      Female
      Blue-gray and ginger torbie she-cat with a feathery tail
      Gold
      Can we use made up Clans (If not, SkyClan and RiverClan (halfClan)
      Calm, snappy, short-tempered, wise
      Deputy
      Wolfwhisper
      Riverwish, Skyfall, Birchbriar

Why did she die?

• jetkit
      June 12, 2020 at 3:47 am

Name jetkit
      Gender male
      Appearance all black cat with green eyes
      Eye colour green
      Clan windclan
      Personality easily bored short temper but other than that averagely nice nearly apprentice
      Skills (wen apprentice) fighting two cats at once and very very fast
      Rank kit then apprentice
      Fears losing a cat that he’s close to
      Mate none he has no crush and would say no to anyone that liked him and is to yong to have one

I da king of octolings

• Bloompaw finally changed her name
      June 12, 2020 at 5:54 pm

Name: Bloompaw
      Gender: female
      Appearance: Gray tabby
      Eye color: bright green
      Clan: ThunderClan
      Personality: slightly closed off with those she doesn’t know, but very open with her friends. Has a hard time making new friends and very clingy to those she has. Doesn’t believe in her own skills
      Skills: a very good hunter and tracker
      Rank: apprentice
      Fears: cats she loves leaving her, letting cats down, swimming
      Mate: none
      Kits: none
      Family: doesn’t matter who parents are. Brother: Gingerpaw

THERE IS NO CHAIN

• falling feather
      June 12, 2020 at 11:47 pm

Name: Driftingpaw
      Gender: she-cat
      Appearance: lithe with short gray fur that has spots ranging from light gray to black
      Eye colour: dark teal
      Clan: You can pick!
      Personality: ENTJ, pretty cold, doesn’t like any emotional talks, ambitious, smart, cunning, sarcastic, can be rude, hard working, very controlled and contained emotions, curt, sneakily polite
      Rank: Apprentice
      Fears: not being leader
      Mate (if applicable): none but if so please make them a cat from another clan (I love cliche romances <3 )
      Kits (if applicable): never gonna have kits
      Family (optional): maybe the kit of the leader of another clan
      Other: nothing!

look in the sky

• June 13, 2020 at 6:57 pm

Name: Mistypaw/cloud
      Gender: She-cat
      Appearance: Well-muscled, lithe, slender, sturdy, graceful pale blue-gray she-cat with hard amber eyes
      Eye colour: Amber
      Clan: ShadowClan
      Personality: She is very hard to understand and quite mysterious, like a heavy cloud of mist is covering her true intentions and ambitions. She always acts like a sweet, innocent, apprentice, but can be manipulative, cunning, and clever when no one is there to witness her evil deeds. She never lets anyone except her accomplices see through her cloud of mist.
      Skills: Decent at swimming, stealthy, and swift.
      Rank: Apprentice
      Fears: Her only fear is cats discovering what nasty things lie beneath her mysterious cloud of mist.
      Mate (if applicable): None, she believes they will get in her way.
      Kits (if applicable): None, she believes they will get in her way.
      Family (optional): Mother: Swiftfire, Father: Lightningstrike, Sisters: Hawkpaw, Frostpaw
      Other: none

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

5. Dusk in the Summer
    June 11, 2020 at 8:49 pm

Name: Duskpaw
    Gender: Female
    Appearance: White she-cat with red spot on forehead and perfect circle of red spots around her neck
    Eye colour: Blue
    Clan: Formerly StormClan (distant Clan that no one knows about)
    Personality: Is realist but not an optimist, freaks out when someone she loves gets mad at her or dies, and acts like it’s all her fault. Is usually very happy, content, etc.
    Skills: Is really, REALLY good at fighting, same with hunting, but really bad at climbing trees
    Rank: Apprentice
    Fears: Bees, though loves honey, climbing trees, the ones she loves dying or getting hurt
    Mate (if applicable): None, though has an interest in Greenpaw
    Kits (if applicable): None
    Family (optional): Amberflame
    Other:

6. Dusk in the Summer
    June 11, 2020 at 9:19 pm

Hi, I’m Dusky. I’m new but I wanted to do this. I made a poem for Leafsky’s challenge. It’s about Firestar struggling to let go of Graystripe and knowing about Brambleclaw wanting to be deputy

Smolder
    His amber eyes watch me everywhere I go
    Time is running out
    I can’t handle this
    Don’t make me
    Please

I hope you like it!

7. June 11, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Question:
    How do you get/make a secret page
    Form:
    Blog name:
    Nickname:
    Appearance:
    Family:
    Mate (optional):
    Kits (optional):
    Rank:
    Age:
    Clan:
    (Clan options: SpellClan, AirClan, EarthClan, WaterClan, FireClan)
    Clan Powers:
    SpellClan- Illusions and spells
    AirClan- Controls the air and weather
    EarthClan- Earth powers, talk to animals..
    WaterClan- Breathe underwater, talk to sea animals
    FireClan- Fire powers, lava, etc..
    kinda like the Trials of Ethen

Why did she die?

• falling feather
      June 12, 2020 at 5:59 am

Answer:
      You just search around the pictures for one that isn’t claimed or hasn’t been used in a while (my minimum is 7 months(
      Name: Driftingpaw
      Nickname: Drifty
      Appearance: short gray furred she-cat with spots ranging from light gray to black, dark teal eyes (here if this helps: https://imgur.com/a/Tcww9ie )
      Family: whatever works best! 😀
      Mate: please give them a half-clan mate! I love cliched romance! If not, please make them mates with the leader
      Kits: definitely no kits unless they’re adopted
      Age: Old apprentice

NAME:
    NICKNAME:
    AGE (TEENAGE):
    GENDER:
    PRONOUN(S):
    SEXUALITY:
    APPEARANCE:
    PERSONALITY:
    DISLIKES:
    LIKES:
    OUTFIT:
    ACCESSORIES:
    BELONGINGS:
    CRUSH (YES/NO AND WHO):
    FAMILY (NAMES):
    ENEMY (YES/NO AND WHO):
    OTHER:

Ack sorry my caps lock was glitching 😛

Here’s my boy Noah

NAME: Noah
    NICKNAME: Ashie
    AGE (TEENAGE): 15
    GENDER: Male
    PRONOUN(S): He/Him or They/Them
    SEXUALITY: Straight
    APPEARANCE: Jet black hair, is Japanese, eyes are shaded from red to yellow
    PERSONALITY: Snappy, shy, kind, empathic, smart, crafty
    DISLIKES: Insects, birds, loud rock music
    LIKES: Minecraft (he’s a LEGEND AT IT), Animals, hacking accounts, drawing
    OUTFIT: black hoodie with gold lined cat pattern on it, denim jeans and gray sneakers
    ACCESSORIES: golden locket, headphones, earbuds
    BELONGINGS: iPad, iPhone, laptop, sketchbook, pencils, eraser, fine liner, pin (for picking locks)
    CRUSH (YES/NO AND WHO): Give him one pls just add his name here if you want 😛
    FAMILY (NAMES): is an orphan and has a calico cat named Biscuits
    ENEMY (YES/NO AND WHO): None
    OTHER: None

Hehe hope you like 🙂 I will assign random locker numbers once I start the story

• June 12, 2020 at 4:42 pm

NAME: Alex
      NICKNAME: Alex (no nicknames 😛 )
      AGE (TEENAGE): 14
      GENDER: female
      PRONOUN(S): she/her
      SEXUALITY: pan
      APPEARANCE: very short bob-cut brown hair with one green streak on the right side, reasonably small for her age, has dark blueish-green eyes
      PERSONALITY: quiet, introvert, likes reading, doesn’t really talk much, clever
      DISLIKES: loud noises, bullies
      LIKES: silence, the dark
      OUTFIT: red t-shirt with a black cardigan over it. Black glasses and green boots
      ACCESSORIES: turquoise bracelet with a purple-pink gem on it
      BELONGINGS: clear glass robin
      CRUSH (YES/NO AND WHO): nope
      FAMILY (NAMES): no one really knows
      ENEMY (YES/NO AND WHO): please please please give her an enemy. Anyone. Just give her an enemy 😛
      OTHER: she’s claustrophobic

Click my name!

• Bloompaw finally changed her name
      June 12, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Name: Katherine
      Nickname: None (You can make one if you want though)
      Age: 15
      Gender: female
      Pronouns: She/Her
      Sexuality: Straight
      Appearance: Blonde hair, brown eyes
      Personality: Kind and outgoing with her friends, closed off with anyone else. Tries to stay out of fights and likes smaller groups more then bigger ones.
      Dislikes: People teasing her or her friends, fights, spiders, people criticizing her, getting bad grades, being away from her family for too long
      Likes: Pokemon, her family, making up stories, lions, felines in general, purple
      Outfit: Leopard print shirt and black pants, black and pink sneakers
      Accessories: A mood ring she wears on her right hand
      Belongings: IPhone, notebook, 3DS, nintendo switch, lots of plushies (most of them are pokemon) laptop
      Crush: nope (if you want you can give her one but right now nope)
      Family: Mother: Maria, Father: Robert, Brother (older): Joseph
      Enemy: none

THERE IS NO CHAIN

• falling feather
      June 13, 2020 at 12:18 am

NAME: Florence
      NICKNAME: Loren
      AGE (TEENAGE): 16
      GENDER: Female
      PRONOUN(S): She/her
      SEXUALITY: Asexual
      APPEARANCE: 5’6″, long legs, slim, bright red hair, freckles over nose, dull green eyes, long neck, short torso, longish arms
      PERSONALITY: INTJ, calm, composed, hard-working, ambitious, dedicated to ballet and pointe
      DISLIKES: lazy people, people who cheat to get ahead
      LIKES: hard-working people, ballet
      OUTFIT: black leggings, Birkenstocks or Crocs with socks, fleece pullover, loose ponytail
      ACCESSORIES: checklist that she keeps in the pocket of her pullover
      BELONGINGS: Patagonia backpack, Dance company jacket, phone, water bottle, etc
      CRUSH (YES/NO AND WHO): No
      FAMILY (NAMES): Whoever
      ENEMY (YES/NO AND WHO): Couldn’t care enough about school for an enemy
      OTHER: Really great ballerina

look in the sky

• Splashfeather isn't logged in
      June 13, 2020 at 2:09 am

River
      Rivi
      Female
      She/her
      Light, blonde-gold streaked brown hair, light blue eyes
      Wise, mature, snappy, adventurous, curious
      Peanut butter, jelly, gross boys, know it all’s
      Nerds, warriors, BlogClan, books, friends, family
      Light blue no sleeve (across the shoulders) tied at the bottom right tee, Jean shorts
      A blue spiral cord bracelet, ankles
      Books, Nintendo, phone, warrior stuff
      Noah (Ambixie)
      Doesn’t know her family, was abandoned at a young age and raised by her grandparents
      None
      None

• June 14, 2020 at 5:12 am

NAME: Lurnara
      NICKNAME: None
      AGE (TEENAGE): 16
      GENDER: Female
      PRONOUN(S): She/her
      SEXUALITY: Straight
      APPEARANCE: Tall, thin, pale skinned Asian girl with long, straight black hair, narrow dark brown eyes. Long legs, elegant hands if that makes sense.
      PERSONALITY: Quick thinking, cold to new people, struggles to trust new people, book smart but not necessarily nerdy, doesn’t talk much, confident on the outside and while she does have a few insecurities, she tries to always be confident, cool, and collected. Not easily bothered, but that’s something she taught herself to be. Cares a decent amount about her appearance.
      DISLIKES: People in her personal space or bothering her, crowded spaces, drama class (if that’s a thing at this school)
      LIKES: Silence, alone time, playing piano, math, science, other strictly academic classes since she’s good at them, Pokemon (not that she’s told anyone)
      OUTFIT: https://pin.it/1NUYGnb (kinda?)
      ACCESSORIES: Silver chain necklace with a crescent moon charm
      BELONGINGS: iPhone, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, a lot of makeup, silver laptop
      CRUSH (YES/NO AND WHO): None
      FAMILY (NAMES): idk but she has a decent/okay relationship with both her mom and dad and has a younger brother who she just kinda ignores, but they don’t hate each other or anything
      ENEMY (YES/NO AND WHO): you can give her one if you want but i don’t really care?
      OTHER: piano is like her thing lol. also she’s a hardcore pokemon fan (shiny hunts and a little bit of online VGC)

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

9. Streampaw
    June 12, 2020 at 6:31 pm

When do you plan on posting the first chapter Crookedmoon?

10. June 13, 2020 at 8:26 am

I changed my form a bit:

Name:
    Gender:
    Physical description:
    Eye colour:
    Main character?:
    Personality:
    Skills:
    Clan (FireClan, DarkClan, EarthClan, WaterClan):
    Rank:
    Fears:
    Introduction (how do you want your character to come into the story?):
    Other:
    (You get 100 pints to put on these skills):
    Fighting
    Healing
    Hunting
    Talking
    Stealth

Click my name!

• falling feather
      June 13, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Name: Driftingpaw
      Gender: she-cat
      Physical Description: lithe with short gray fur that has spots ranging from light gray to black
      Eye colour: dark teal
      Main Character: Your choice!
      Clan: You can pick!
      Personality: INTJ, pretty cold, doesn’t like any emotional talks, ambitious, smart, cunning, sarcastic, can be rude, hard working, very controlled and contained emotions, curt, sneakily polite, not bossy
      Skills: really fast, quiet and sneaky, great hunter, absolutely terrible fighter, smart, perceptive, great at reading people
      Kits (if applicable): never gonna have kits
      Family (optional): maybe the kit of the leader of another clan or just the kit of the leader of her clan
      Clan: WaterClan
      Rank: Apprentice
      Fears: not being leader
      Intro: Being really good at hunting and then saying something condescending to another apprentice who didn't do as well
      Other: I want to stress that Driftingpaw is not bossy, she simply thinks she is better than everyone else and she would be wasting her time to order them around
      Fighting: 5
      Healing: 0
      Hunting: 20
      Talking: 25
      Stealth: 50

look in the sky

• jetkit
      June 14, 2020 at 4:01 am

Name jetkit/jetfeather
      Gender male
      Physical description all black tom with green eyes
      Eye colour greeen
      Main character dunno what you mean but if you mean do I want to be the main character nopeeeee
      Personality easily bored short temper but other than that averagely nice
      Clan EarthClan
      Rank kit but if I can warrior warrior
      Fears a friend or him dyeing or getting hurt
      Introduction if kit play attacking the main character. If warrior battling two cats at once easily
      Other better at fighting two cats at once then one

I da king of octolings

• June 14, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Name: Graypaw
      Gender: she-cat
      Physical description: Long-furred, lithe gray tabby she-cat with white muzzle, chest, and paws. She has bright pale blue-green eyes.
      Eye colour: Blue-green
      Main character?: you decide
      Personality: She appears happy, cheerful, and optimistic on the outside, but secretly, she is nervous, anxious, and paranoid, and worries about a lot of things
      Skills: Swimming and hunting
      Clan (FireClan, DarkClan, EarthClan, WaterClan): WaterClan
      Rank: Apprentice
      Fears: epidemic, famine, and not being good enough
      Introduction (how do you want your character to come into the story?): you choose
      Other: none
      Fighting: 60
      Healing: 3
      Hunting: 87
      Talking: 10
      Stealth: 50

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no

• June 15, 2020 at 4:23 pm

Please ignore that. Forget I changed the form. The old one’s fine. Sorry about the mixup.

Click my name!

11. June 14, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Click on my name to join my fanfic organisation! You can be a character, or a writer, or both!

Click my name!

12. Alolaheart
    June 16, 2020 at 12:58 am

Hey, I am making an OC fan fic i will be making lots and here is the form to be in it! also apprentices have their own form for warrior name mentor etc. I gave a list of name stuff incase you are stuck. You can also be a rogue or kittypet. OP i forgot you can be in one of the three tribes Sun Tribe Water Tribe or Fire Tribe

Prefixes

Eye
    Foot
    (And the prefixes)

WARRIOR FORM
    Name:
    Gender:
    Appearance:
    Rank:
    Apprentice:
    Pearsonality:
    Clan: (Thunder River Shadow Wind and Sky)
    Kin:(Mother father siblings)

QUEEN FORM
    Name:
    Kit names and appearances:
    Your appearance:
    Your personality:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Clan:

APPRENTICE FORM
    Mentor: (This can change if a real human wants to) (make a name from the things i gave you)
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Appearance:
    Pearsonality:
    Clan:
    Gender:

KIT FORM
    Mother:
    Father:
    Siblings:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Pearsonality:
    Gender:

TRIBE FORM
    for example Emberdawn She has embers offspring dawn do that but do not put warrior name in but please do not do ember dawns it was the first one that came to mind.
    Name:
    Nic Name:
    Pearsonality:
    Gender:
    Appearance:

Please fill outshine you see it if you wish the backstory form will come out later tonight

13. June 17, 2020 at 8:29 am

Hey BlogClan! I’m writing a fanfiction about a journey 10 teenagers take. 😛 I’ve already created their appearance, personality etc, but I think I want to put background characters. Just comment down a character with their age and how they look like! 🙂 Names are optional but if you want you can 😀

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

• falling feather
      June 17, 2020 at 5:19 pm

Name: Loren
      Looks: short, bushy red hair, freckles all over, gray-green eyes
      Age: 9

look in the sky

• Moonpelt
      June 17, 2020 at 8:03 pm

Name: Coalup
      Looks: Shady, short, wears all black, dark gray almost black hair with almost unrecognizable black streaks, bright green eyes he hides with sun glasses
      Age: Whatever you what 😉