Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

31,126 Replies to “Warriors Games Page”

1. January 7, 2019 at 9:32 am

I FOUND MY OLD ROUND OF WHY DID YOU NAME ME THAT

Ignore my above comment, this is the true comment of the game
    Why Did You Call Me That ?

So basically, I’ll give you a warrior name, and you have to come up with a reason that the mother / leader called the cat that

So for example, let’s take my fursona Mapledrift

So I would say

Maplekit was born in a forest camp, in the middle of a storm. Thorn branches were about to fall down on her mother and the kits, but a maple branch fell in between the falling thorns and the kits. But (currently unnamed) Maplekit was missing. Her parents thought she had been squashed by the thorns, as she had not been carried to them yet. The cat who was carrying her had been killed, but Maplekit had somehow squirmed away, and has been sheltered by the maple branch.
    And then for the second half of her name, Maplepaw saved some kits who were drifting away down the river, and was pulled out by RiverClan . She was a ThunderClan cat so was severely told off by RiverClan, but when thesaw the kits, also on the beach, they noticed that they were both RiverClan and ThunderClan kits, so although she had broken the code in one sense, she had upheld it in the more important way. A way that saved lives. So her name shows how the code is there for a reason, but you must never forget that sometimes these rules collide, and you always have to choice of which you follow.

So I will give you the name and the clan, and you can use anything, prophecies, mentors, bad parents, name changes later in life, anything. The don’t even have to be born into a clan ! You can make half clan cats or transferring clan cats !

You can use what they look like as well, but remember, if a cat is called Snowpelt, I can almost guarantee that you won’t win if you say their name is for their white pelt. No.

Each round, the winner will get to keep that character as thier own, and they can use as ever they see fit.

Oh and the winner over all (yes there will be a leader board) will get a drawing off their favourite name / backstory character they created, in whatever scene you want

The more info the better !

And Last Round the name was….

Calamityswirl !
    All the entries were so good !
    I’ve done a top three but there can only be one winner !

3rd Place
    Frosto ! You get one point !
    During Calamitykit’s birth, a huge rock in the SoftClan hollow cam loose in the nursery, crushing the kit’s leg just as she was born and crippling her for life. Her parents named her Calamitykit because of the disaster. As an apprentice, she vowed to be the best warrior ever, refusing to become medicine cat. However, she could never live up to her siblings’ reputations. During her warrior assessment, she was chasing a squirrel when a swirl of leaves distracted her. Calamitypaw saw the squirrel run off of a cliff and realized that if she hadn’t been distracted, she would’ve run right off the cliff. She was named Calamityswirl in honor of the swirl of leaves that saved her life.

– I loved this entry because you didn’t make the disaster which named Calamitykit too far fetched. I love how her name was not for a brave act or something amazing she did. It was for a mistake she made that saved her life. I feel like her story really shows perseverance and that your mistakes aren’t always a bad thing

2nd Place
    Redleaf ! You get two points !
    Calamitykit was originally named Fernkit. She was the only kit in the nursery, and never had anyone to play with. As a result, she would come up with ways to occupy herself, but they would always get her in trouble. She would run around and get in the way of warriors, mess up the stocks of herb in the medicine den, put beetles in warrior’s nests, and just caused chaos all the time. She snuck out of the camp three times, and was always brought back by a warrior. The fourth time she snuck out, she ran into a badger set. Luckily, a patrol of warriors heard her calling for help. They chased the badger off and took Fernkit back to camp. When SoftClan’s leader, heard about what happened, he held a naming ceremony for Fernkit. He renamed her Calamitykit, hoping that whenever she heard her name, she would rethink whatever she was about to do, and decide whether it was smart or not.

When she became an apprentice, her mentor was Swirlpelt, one of SoftClan’s senior warriors. During her final warrior assessment, Calamitypaw was attacked by two foxes. Swirlpelt saved Calamitypaw, but died of her wounds that night. The next day, when the leader called a meeting for Calamitypaw’s warrior ceremony, she was nowhere to be found. A patrol was sent out to find Calamitypaw, and they eventually found her by the foxes’ den. She had chased both of them off SoftClan territory alone. When the Clan asked why she had fought the foxes alone, she said that she wouldn’t be comfortable becoming a warrior until Swirlpelt’s death was avenged. The SoftClan leader named her Calamityswirl in honor of the mentor she loved so much.

– This entry nearly won. I like that the leader changed her name to teach her a lesson, I think it’s a very interesting concept, and I like to think why a leader would give a kit a name that would remind them of the bad things that happened. I love how she felt so strongly about her mentor, and how she’s different from most cats in the fact that she didn’t feel comfortable being a warrior until she did one last thing. Well Done !

But there can only be one winner….
    And it is ……
    Clover ! You get three points for you incredible story

Calamityswirl was born from a Medicine Cat outside of the SoftClan camp. Calamityswirl’s father did not help Calamityswirl’s mother during the pregnancy or the birth. Once he learned that Morningberry(the mother) was pregnant, he left her life immediately. Calamityswirl has two littermates, but they died because during the birth, Morningberry was all alone and had a lot of trouble delivering her kits. Morningberry named her only living kit Calamitykit because she felt that her kit was a mistake and a defeat. She left her kit outside of the SoftClan camp. When Swiftblossom found the helpless kit, she decided to mother it herself. Morningberry believed that she had a right to name the kit, she she forces the name on Swiftblossom, even acting like StarClan told her. Calamityswirl got -swirl as her suffix because she fought in the Famine War, a war between SoftClan and StoneClan. StoneClan’s corrupt leader, Willowstar, had forced her Warriors to hunt in SoftClan territory because StoneClan was growing, and was becoming the biggest Clan. They felt they deserved more prey and territory than all other Clans. They wished to expand into SoftClan land. During the Battle of the Blizzard, a battle named because it was snowing immensely, she snuck up behind the mighty WillowStar and bit her in the neck, killing the Leader. Their Deputy, Cedarfeather, became Leader. She was then dubbed Calamityswirl because of the snow swirling around her when she defeated StoneClan.

-So many unique ideas ! A medicine cat abandons her kit, but still feels she should name it, that idea is so cool ! I love how you really develop why the conflict was happening. I have to say I never really think of giving names to the battles but it really helps hit home that this war was so bad each battle has a name linked to it and the loses.

I’ve just realised in all the entries Calamityswirl was a girl and I didn’t even say that…… wow you guys can read each other’s mind or something
    So here is the leaderboard as it stand !

1st ) Clover – 3 points
    2nd ) Redleaf – 2 points
    3rd ) Frosto – 1 point

And now….

Round 2

Heronperch of NightClan

We all miss you Rain <3

• January 7, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Um this story is wierd

Heronkit was a generic background character, unwanted and unloved by his creator and his cardboard parents. To pass the time of his generic and meaningless life, he decided to take up the hobby of heron watching to give his name some meaning. He then spouted heron facts to any generic background Cat that ever lived in Nightclan. As he became an apprentice, the writer of the fanfic needed a meaningless background apprentice to kill off so they could get their self-absorbed main character a change to escape a flood by having another cat be their platform to climb the slippery wall. Heronpaw volunteered immediately as his life had no meaning. He was given the honourary warrior name of Heronperch to represent his last acts and to pretend that he was in some way important THE END.

I feel like I should call this thing a day in the life of Brackenfur.

Call me Detective Ravenclaw...

• willowbrook
      January 7, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Heronkit is the son of (idk) duskstar and snowblaze, the deputy of nightclan.
      While nightclan where travelling to a different area, as prey was running out. Heronkit was suddenly missing. Duskstar got extreamly worried, it then they saw him, his scruff in the beak of a heron,
      The medicine cat, lightstone, stated that herons do not usually fly around nightclan territory, and it was strange.
      Because of this, duskstar named the unnamed kit heronkit,

As an apprentice, heronpaw was once down near the river, when he saw a very skinny kit on the river bank. The kit told him that she was hungry and that she hadn’t eaten for atleast a moon. Heronpaw, thinking this kit was a lightclan warrior, who eat fish, hunted for a fish, and gave it to him. The fish in question, was a perch. Snowblaze saw him do this, but didn’t see the kit.
      The kit told him that she was thankful for the food, took a bite, but as she did so, dissolved into thin air. Snowblaze then walked over to him, and asked if he was ok.
      Heronpaw told him what he had just seen. Heronpaw And snowblaze then told duskstar, and so duskstar made him a warrior, naming him hero perch, after the perch he fed the starclan kit.

I tried, I failed. GoOdNiGhT!

• January 10, 2019 at 9:09 pm

idk
      he (StOp AsSuMiNg My GeNdEr) really liked swimmimg and ran away to a river to swim. he (StOp AsSuMiNg My GeNdEr) was promptly carried away by a heron when he (STOP ASSUMING MY GENDER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) was swimmin´ like a lil´ fishy fishy. The mom decided to be mean and name him after this traumatic experience. He (ok i´ll stop now) was never allowed to go swimming again. He (JK REEEEEEEEE) then took up tree climbing and got stuck perching on a branch. His (REEEEEEEEE) leader decided to be mean to him (REEE) again and name him (REEE) after this second traumatic experience. All in all, stop being mean to Heronperch and stop assuming his gender. STOP ASSUMING MY GENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curse you young crushes.

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 13, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Heronkit was birthed to Pebblesnow of NightClan and Troutleap of WaterClan. His grey pelt and distinctive black tabby stripe down his back gave him the prefix heron, as he resembled a great blue heron. He had a brother, Sandkit, and a sister, Larkkit. He and his siblings grew up with their mother in NightClan, where the identity of their father was kept a secret.
      Heronpaw, Sandpaw and Larkpaw were all apprenticed to great and accomplished warriors of NightClan. Heronpaw’s mentor, Darksplash, was well known in the clan for her hunting skills. She taught him how to hunt rabbits, squirrels, birds, even fish, which was something that usually only WaterClan hunted. If you could name it, they could hunt it.
      NightClan’s territory consisted of mostly moor land and marshes, with an edge of a forest and a section of river. One evening, as Darksplash was teaching Heronpaw how to hunt moor birds, a particularly hungry eagle picked Heronpaw off the ground. Midflight, Heronpaw twisted to slash one of the eagle’s legs, causing it to drop him. He landed on his feet weird, spraining two of them.
      The injury rendered him unable to train for another three moons. He watched his siblings and fellow apprentices become warriors from the medicine cat den with a happy face and a tired heart. With nothing else to do, he helped around in the medicine cat den and around camp, giving others words of condolence during their sad times, whether Heronpaw meant them or not. He helped with kits, and herb sorting, and tidying the camp to busy himself.
      After he healed, he only needed another half moon to finish his training. He received the name Heronperch, as birds land on perches to take a break before taking flight again, like how he had a break in his training. He was also a perch himself, helping so many others through their hard times.

Coincidentally, a perch is a fish – the thing his father loved the most.

wildflowers ~

• January 14, 2019 at 2:50 pm

i think im gonna lose

Curse you young crushes.

2. Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
    January 7, 2019 at 4:13 pm

7 points – Rainshine, Badgerflight
    6 points – Ravenflower
    5 points – Bluefire
    4 points – Bluepaw, Twilightpaw, Mothpaw, Spottedpaw, Mistlepaw
    3 points – Pastelpaw, Embermoon, Phantomclaw, Minnowleap
    2 points – Ivykit, Wolfpaw
    1 point – Craterpaw, Emberpaw, Hawthornclaw, Fireleap, Fernspots and Spottedfern, Dapplepaw

Here are the winners:

Dawnsnow by Frosto
    Morninglight by Tinykit
    Noonsun by Sandkit
    Eveningfrost by Fallen
    Duskfire by Mistlepaw
    Nightspring by Tinykit

HM: Nightowl by Fallen, Morningsong by Sandkit

Here are the new names: (I have no inspiration, so I’m using this round’s winning suffixes.)

Snowpaw
    Lightpaw
    Sunpaw
    Frostpaw
    Firepaw
    Nightpaw
    Owlpaw
    Songpaw

We're all fighting battles ❤️

• willowbrook
      January 7, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Snowflower
      Lightstone
      Suneye
      Frostfang (a character I made’s name If she was a warrior. Please don’t steel.)
      Firestride
      Nightheart
      Owltalon
      Songwing

I tried, I failed. GoOdNiGhT!

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 7, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Sunshine
      Frostleap
      Firedrift
      Nightsky
      Owlflight
      Songbreeze

Click my name for SandClan!

• January 8, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Sunblaze
      Frostbreeze
      Firestorm
      Nightheart
      Owlsong
      Songwillow

• Midnight (That Shines So Brightly)
      January 8, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Sundaze
      Frostflake
      Firestep
      Nightfall
      Owlhoot
      Songpounce

I just thought of these off of the top of my head. Oh! I am back! I said-my sister said that I was leaving until I could be a warrior, well, no! I was solving some PP’S(Personal Problems)! I am soooo sorry! I have thought of names without reading the others and I have almost copied like five of the others! Oops! Well, I am back and active!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

• January 8, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Snowsong
      Lightbrook
      Sunscale
      Frostshade
      Firestrike
      Nightstalker
      Owlgaze
      Songleaf

Call me Detective Ravenclaw...

• Sky

Fireflower
      Nightshadow
      Owlflight
      Songfur

I was born to flex! 😜

4. January 8, 2019 at 6:30 pm

So, I am back from inactivity, and I want to post a game that I have wanted to for a while. It is………………………….

“What about you?”

Just answer and I can get to know you before the real fun starts. Crystie, Aster, Wolfie, Sparrowfeather, and Smoke: I know you cats well, but others I have only had short conversations on here with. The ones I know, you can still participate, but I was just mentioning that I have had loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg conversations with you and I know you well. I got to know you well, that is. So, let’s go! I’ll give examples of me.

She-cat or tom? She-cat.

Pelt color? Dark tortoiseshell.

Eye color? Dark green.

Personality? Give three of your qualities that stand out and three that just aren’t so great. I stand out because, I am smart, amusing, and helpful. I am not so great when I am grumpy, sarcastic, and rude.

Favorite warrior she-cat? Spottedleaf.

Least favorite warrior tomcat? Berrynose. I don’t hate on any cat, but I just don’t like his attitude

Favorite warrior tomcat? Tigerheart.

Least favorite warrior she-cat? Hollyleaf. I don’t hate on any cat, but I just don’t like her attitude.

Lastly, do you like me? Am I a capable, smart, and nice cat? Hopefully, because I like all of you. Each of us have great personalities and flaws. All are great!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 8, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Nice to see you back, Spotted 🙂 What happened to your sister using your account? And I’m assuming you don’t want the account deleted anymore?

Writer, photographer, mod

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 8, 2019 at 11:14 pm

She-cat or tom? She-cat
      Pelt color? Snowy-white
      Eye-color? Icy-blue
      Personality? Good traits: funny, kind loyal; bad traits: wayyyyyyy too shy for my own good (irl), can get really mad irl, can be awkward
      Favorite warrior she-cat? Ivypool
      Least favorite warrior tom-cat? Skystar. I hate him to death.
      Least favorite warrior she-cat? I can’t think of any right now 😛
      Favorite warrior tom-cat? Jayfeather
      Do you like me? I don’t know you that well, but yes 😀

I SHIP IT

• January 9, 2019 at 12:41 pm

I thought you know Rainie too 😛 Just look at the allegiances!
      This is Rainie and you:
      RAINSHINE – light gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
      APPRENTICE, SPOTTEDPAW
      This is you:
      SPOTTEDPAW – dark tortoiseshell she-cat with dark green Eyes
      That’s me:
      CRYSTALKIT – long-furred silver tabby she-cat with ginger-and-white markings and light green eyes 😛

She-cat or tom? She-cat.
      Pelt color? Silver tabby with ginger-and-white markings.
      Eye color? Misty light green.
      Personality? Shy, quiet, sweet, kind, smart, funny, weird 😛
      Favorite warrior she-cat? Squirrelflight.
      Least favorite warrior tomcat? Brokenstar
      Favorite warrior tomcat? Bumblestripe. I just don’t know why!!!!!
      Least favorite warrior she-cat? Rainflower

Yes I like you Spotsy! 😉

~love you all! ❤️

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 9, 2019 at 5:22 pm

She-cat or tom? She-cat.
      Pelt Color: Dark gray with a bit of orange
      Eye Color: Blue
      Personality: Sweet, creative, quirky, worries a lot, occasionally grumpy, too shy irl
      Favorite Warriors: Sandstorm and Alderheart
      Least Favorite Warriors: I can’t think of a she-cat and Bumblestripe
      Do I like you: Yes! 😀

• January 9, 2019 at 6:58 pm

She-cat or tom? She cat !

Pelt color? Dark ginger with white flecks !( I love being the one colour people are unsure quite what it means 😛 )

Eye color? Blue, it’s my favourite colour

Personality? I am quite smart, creative and I am a very friendly person (I’m good with people my age but not older). I can sometimes be a bit lazy, and selfish every so often but my selfish side mainly comes in when I’m stressed or scared. Oh and I’m very emotional 😛

Favorite warrior she-cat? oooooo too many ! Right now I’m going through a Mossheart phase (she’s from code of the clans) but I also love Ivypool, Hollyleaf, and loads of minor characters…… like Rushpaw

Least favorite warrior tomcat? I’m going to have to say Oakheart. I find his character very meh. Like I don’t find any interest in him. He’s not an interesting enough love interest , he doesn’t have enough interesting flaws for me to really care

Favorite warrior tomcat? Tuna is my child. Crookedstar is incredible I love him so much, but maybe Crowfeather (I am obliged to say Crowfeather as the apprentice of Bramblefire 😛 ) And everyone will judge me for this butttttt ONESTAR FAN CLUB RIGHT HERE I LOVE HIM. Clear Sky is also an incredible character ! (Fight me 😛 )

Least favorite warrior she-cat? Has to be Rainflower. Ugh.

Lastly, do you like me? Am I a capable, smart, and nice cat? I’ve never really talked to you that much to be honest….. I have to say when new members join I often don’t communicate in fear that if I become friends it will upset me as so many new members leave really early on. But yeah I like you, you seem like a super fun excitable person !

Also please reply to this so we can have an actual conversation for once ! I’m going to try to start talking to some of the people who I didn’t talk to before in fear of them leaving 😛 (Oof my dudes if you randomly want to talk to me as well (not that any one will) yeah just say hi)

We all miss you Rain <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
        January 9, 2019 at 7:17 pm

Hi! 😉

(I am always up for talking. 24/7. Approach the Icy, but do not feed the Icy. Otherwise she might get clingy.)

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 9, 2019 at 7:34 pm

HEY ICY !
          How’s your life going ?
          I’ve got friendship drama, but then who doesn’t 😛
          *gives cookies*
          Wait was that not what I was meant to do 😛

(I love talking, especially online talking because it cuts out the need for real talking)

We all miss you Rain <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
            January 9, 2019 at 7:57 pm

Cookies? ^-^

Friend drama is absolutely no fun, I’m sorry! ❤

I’m okay right now. More anxious than usual but it’ll pass. 🙂 Very sore from horseback riding yesterday. 😛

(I relate.)

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 9, 2019 at 8:13 pm

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
              Here you go 😛

Thanks Icy ! It’s not bad drama, just a girl who caused massive troubles in our group before who we no longer hang around with because she’s been horrible before keeps randomly coming to talk to us and it’s not fun we just ahve to be pleasant 😛

Awww hopefully you feel better soon ! Ahh I can imagine, I did horse riding when I was younger, that’s so cool that you do it ! What’s the most fun thing you do in horse riding ?

(Oof I try to be relatable 😛 )

We all miss you Rain <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
                January 9, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Oh, dear. It’s not fun being pleasant when all you want is to be unpleasant. 😛 I hope things improve!

Yeah, riding is really great. 😀 I love Sandman, even when he’s being a jerk. 😛 Right now, probably trotting over poles! I’m working hard on my diagonals and patterns right now, and I’m getting a lot better. 😀

(I also relate. I also realized we’re carrying on a conversation. . . . on the games page ;P )

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 9, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Yeah it’s basically me and my friend giving each other awkward looks

Awwwww Sandman is such a funny and surprisingly cute name for a horse ! That’s so cool ! I only ever got to trotting but then I was like 7 or something 😛

(Oof yeah like I’m holding more of a conversation here then I ever really do on the tavern)

We all miss you Rain <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
                  January 9, 2019 at 9:36 pm

He is kind of sleepy, to be honest. 😛 But also a very handsome horse. 😉

Heh. 😛 I don’t remember if you have Discord, but you can always send me a DM there if you want. 🙂 I think my username is Midnight_Wolf19. 😛

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 10, 2019 at 7:32 am

Yeah sadly I don’t have discord (Oof my parents don’t let me on it)
                  But if I ever get it I’ll contact you !

Ahhhh sleepy Sandman that is the best thing everrrrrrr

We all miss you Rain <3

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
                  January 10, 2019 at 9:03 pm

You can always leave a comment for me, then! Say my name and I shall come running. 😉

It’s adorable. Until I’m trying to get him to move and he’s asleep. 😛

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Maple is too lazy to sign in iPad please remember my password :P
                  January 10, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that’s actually the cutest thing I’ve ever heard and that made my day 😛

(Also first week back at school nearly done….. can I have my holidays back plz 😛 )
                  (Well I’ve worked out all you have to do is leave Icy in your comment and it’s gets left in moderation :P)

Also I have a random question….. is it weird knowing most people’s real names ? Like you know basically my full name. Do you ever nearly accidentally call anyone by there’s real name ?

Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
                  January 10, 2019 at 10:04 pm

Yep. Just say my name and it’ll be left for me to mod. 😛

Sometimes it’s a bit weird knowing that people trust me enough with knowing their names, but other than that, not really. I don’t think I’ve ever called anyone by their name unless I was doing it purposely. 😛 I really only pay attention to email addresses and IPs if I think something fishy is going on, or I’m looking for specific comments.

Ambition and strong coffee.

• January 9, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Hello! Mapledrift, you are now my friend. I may be off for a while sometimes, but I will NEVER leave friends behind! Let’s carry on this conversation on my secret page, Cadvent day 6, the second picture. Become my medicine cat or something! Embermoon is my deputy. Thanks for opening your friendship to me!

I only have a few friends while some cats have the whole Blog! Okay, so, you, Crystie, Wolfie, Rainie, Smoky, Aster, and Frosto, well, Frosto I just chat with sometimes, we are working our way towards friends, though. So that’s only 7 cats I talk to on a normal bases.

Wolfie is my apprentice in MeowingClan, Aster is Meowingstar, Rainie is my mentor in BlogClan, and Frosto holds games on here and I do them. I am Spottedstar on Cadvent day 6 on the second picture, not Spottedpaw/fern(Spotsy)! Just kiddin’! I am also very fun! I do thing all of the time, fan fictions, just commenting, or teaching Wolfie stuff! So, yeah! Remember to go to Cadvent day 6, picture 2!

Icy! How are you! I am Spottedpaw/fern(Spotsy)! Just call me Spotsy! I have been meaning to say hi, but I have been caught up with stuff! So, hi! Now I can introduce myself! Yay!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

• 🌸Cheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)⚡⚡
          January 11, 2019 at 12:44 am

Hey Spotsy! I’m Cheetahflight! Welcome back to BlogClan.

I was born to flex! 😜

• Wolfie tired to log in on phone
        January 9, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Hi Maple, how’s your day so far? Or how was it, depending on where you live.

• January 10, 2019 at 7:33 am

I had (yeah me be and English child) a great day thank you !
          I mean apart from a very awkward moment at school it was ok, I had some really boring lessons though

We all miss you Rain <3

• Wolfie tired to log in on phone
            January 10, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Agh school is awful! The breaks are okay, but classes can sometimes be torture. They’re so boring…

• Snow-dusted Ivy
      January 10, 2019 at 12:58 am

she-cat
      silver and white tabby
      ivy green
      kind, funny, honest
      blunt, sarcastic, introverted
      briarlight!
      uh… idk
      mapleshade. very clingy.
      idk breezepelt. FIGHT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      yes, of course!

• January 13, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I WWWIIIIIIIILLLLL FFFFIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

HI 2019!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

• January 10, 2019 at 2:40 am

YAY Spotsy your back! 😛

She-cat or tom? She-cat.

Pelt color? White with gray points.

Eye color? Blue

Personality? Give three of your qualities that stand out and three that just aren’t so great. I am smart, funny, and try to be kind. Sometimes I am grumpy, sarcastic, shy irl, and short-tempered.

Favorite warrior she-cat? Oof no idea

Least favorite warrior tomcat? Oof no idea

Favorite warrior tomcat? Oof no idea

Least favorite warrior she-cat? Oof no idea

Lastly, do you like me? Am I a capable, smart, and nice cat? YUP! 🙂

Click my name for MoonClan!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 10, 2019 at 2:58 am

She-cat or tom? I’m non-binary.
      Pelt color? Ginger and white
      Eye color? Light green eyes
      Personality? According to my friend, I’m kind, get to know people really fast, and have strong emotions. I can also let my emotions take hold of me, shut people out, and have low self esteem.
      Favorite warrior she-cat? Ivypool
      Favorite warrior tom-cat? Jayfeather
      Least favorite warrior she-cat? Rainflower
      Yes, I like you! I don’t know you that well, but you seem really nice. 🙂

• January 10, 2019 at 4:07 am

She-cat or tom? No 😛

Pelt color? White and cream

Eye color? Violet-blue

Personality? Give three of your qualities that stand out and three that just aren’t so great. Ig I’m smart, funny, and all around weird. I’m also annoying, stubborn, and really clueless sometimes

Favorite warrior she-cat? HOLLYLEAF.

Least favorite warrior tomcat? Breezepelt

Favorite warrior tomcat? GREYSTRIPE

Least favorite warrior she-cat? Nightcloud

Lastly, do you like me? Am I a capable, smart, and nice cat? I hope 😛 I barely know you

PROBABLY PROCRASTINATING

• Ivie
        January 10, 2019 at 5:22 pm

Oof jAZZY I thought you were a girl :’)
        All this time almost one year and I realise

*ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES*

• January 11, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Oh oof its ok l did too 😛

Also I basically forgot to post about it on the tavern so only the people on discord really know

PROBABLY PROCRASTINATING

• Ivie
      January 10, 2019 at 5:19 pm

~ she-cat
      ~ grey-brown and white tabby
      ~ grey-blue
      ~ good traits – gothic, creative, artistic
      bad traits – SUPER sarcastic, can be mean, and I curse a lot 😛 Oof
      ~ iVYpOOL
      ~ I can’t think of anyone 😛
      ~ Breezepelt!!! (Fight me let’s gooooo)
      ~ Heathertail. I actually do hate on her. I know, it’s bad, but still 😛
      ~ I don’t really know you much, but of course! 🙂

• January 10, 2019 at 9:37 pm

She-cat or tom? She-cat.
      Pelt color? Gray with Russet Legs
      Eye color? Bright Amber
      Personality? Give three of your qualities that stand out and three that just aren’t so great. I stand out because, I am loyal, kind, and humorous. 3 qualities that aren’t so great are I can be a little pushy, sarcastic, and on some things, impatient.
      Favorite warrior she-cat? I have no idea. Uhhh… random she-cat… Graypool. I don’t have a super strong connection to any of them.
      Least favorite warrior tomcat? I do really hate Raggedstar and Brokenstar. I do think that Greystripe is a little overrated.
      Favorite warrior tomcat? Brackenfur.
      Least favorite warrior she-cat? I don’t dislike anyone, (except Mapleshade and Leopardstar) but I think Spottedleaf is really overrated.
      Lastly, do you like me? Am I a capable, smart, and nice cat? Yeah! You’re nice and (this is going to sound weird) you just seem very happy all the time. I also appreciate that you use good grammar.

Click my name for SandClan! 😀

• Sunpaw
      January 10, 2019 at 10:01 pm

She-cat or tom? She-cat.

Pelt color? Black(and ironically my name is Sunpaw)

Eye color? Dark brown

Personality? I am loyal, a good listener, nice most of the time, though I can be lazy, selfish, and can get aggressive very easily online, shy irl, cowardly, sometimes rude and inconsiderate of others’ feelings, and I don’t see the lasting consequences of a decision. I also tend to have low self-confidence.

Favorite warrior she-cat? Ummm, Ivypool? Whitewing? Brightheart? Tall Shadow?

Least favorite warrior tomcat? Scourge and Ashfur. Scourge was a cool villain, but the amount of sympathy and love he gets is annoying, and Ashfur is too angsty. Also Clear Sky/Skystar and Jayfeather.

Favorite warrior tomcat? Bramblestar, River Ripple, Tallstar, or Crookedstar.

Least favorite warrior she-cat? Spottedleaf or Hollyleaf.

Do you like me? I haven’t really talked to you, but you seem cool.

• January 10, 2019 at 10:43 pm

she-cat
      dappled silver tabby with white ear tufts, belly, chest, paws, and tail tip
      right eye is amber and left eye is green
      smart, kind, funny. know-it-all, easily stressed, snappish
      yellowfang
      darkstripe
      alderpaw
      leopardstar
      YASSSSS QUEEN!!!!!

Curse you young crushes.

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 11, 2019 at 12:07 am

She-cat or tom? She-cat.
      Pelt color? Light grey tabby.
      Eye color? Blue.
      Personality? Give three of your qualities that stand out and three that just aren’t so great. I am bubbly, excited, and happy most of the time, and not so great when I’m salty, being dumb, and/or tired.
      Favorite warrior she-cat? Moth Flight.
      Least favorite warrior tomcat? Breeze(uhh tail? I forget yikes) he’s kinda dumb and annoying
      Favorite warrior tomcat? Alderheart, he’s just trying his best.
      Least favorite warrior she-cat? Rainflower (even though I love her name)
      Lastly, do you like me? YES I’M REALLY GLAD YOU’RE BACK APPRENTICE

wildflowers ~

• January 11, 2019 at 5:30 am

(I know I might be late but shhh I really wanted to do this)

She-cat or tom? Tom.
      Pelt color? Chocolate torbie (tortoiseshell tabby)
      Eye color? Hazel eyes
      Personality? Good traits: I like to think of myself as smart, kind, and calm but that may or may not be true depending on my day. 😛 Bad traits: Sarcastic, grumpy, and overly passionate (just ask me who my least favorite/favorite Warriors character is and I could give you an entire essay on why I like/dislike them 😛 Not a good thing).
      Favorite Warriors she-cat? Dovewing or Hazeltail. Probably Dovewing.
      Favorite Warriors tom? A tie between Rowanstar, Berrynose, Jayfeather, and Tigerheart. However I’m in a Berrynose mood, so Berrynose.
      Least favorite Warriors she-cat? IVYPOOL. I LOATHE HER WITH BURNING PASSION. (No offense but I truly do)
      Least favorite Warriors tom? Probably Ashfur or Onestar (I cannot bring myself to like them at all no matter what)
      Do You Like Me? I haven’t talked to you much on the Blog, but yeah. 🙂

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

5. Shadey's running for SW
    January 9, 2019 at 12:14 am

Shadey’s NTA!

ROUND 16

Thank you to the people who helped me find my game!
    Smokepaw and Tinykit!!!

Eatpaw
    Playpaw
    Kindpaw

Good Luck and Have Fun! -Shadey

HALL OF HONOR:
    Sorzi- Winner of Shadey’s Mixed Games

Oof sorry this took so long (Btw, I’m running for SW, so if you want to, you can vouch for me! 🙂 )

Running for Senior Warrior!

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 9, 2019 at 12:49 am

Foodbite
      Exerciseleap
      Cookfire
      Eatmeat
      Playsomething
      Kindheart

Click my name for SandClan!

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)

Cooksprinkle
      Eatpool
      Playshine
      Kindstorm

I was born to flex! 😜

• January 9, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Shadey! Hello! I am doing your game thing!

Foodface
      Exercisefries
      Cookfoot
      Eatchubby
      Playbounce
      Kindeye

There! Not real warrior names on either of our parts, but we can make it funny! LOL!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

Eatblazes
      Playheart
      Kindwind

Hey! I'm totally black! 😀

6. January 9, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hey everyone !
    Come and join my Roleplay !
    It’s plot is going to start really soon, so now would be the perfect time to join ! It’s a great way to make friends and try out roleplaying.

Here’s the link to check it out !
    (I promise it’s not as confusing as it sounds I over explain things)

mapleshade_and_appledusk_by_senely-d843vlw

Sealpaw
    Harepaw
    Squirrelpaw
    Stagpaw
    Bearpaw
    Otterpaw

Don't know what to write...

• January 9, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Hareflight
      Squirrelstrike
      Stagpool
      Bearshine
      Otterwave

I was born to flex! 😜

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 10, 2019 at 12:17 am

Sealfin
      Hareleap
      Squirreltail
      Stagbranch
      Beargrowl
      Otterwater

Click my name for SandClan!

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)

Sealsplash
      Harepounce
      Squirrelshine
      Stagleap
      Beargrowl
      Ottersnap

Wolfie, I could never be prouder of you! You are a great cat!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

Harestorm
      Squirrelshine
      Stagblaze
      Bearwind
      Ottercloud

Hey! I'm totally black! 😀

8. Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
    January 10, 2019 at 12:43 am

Eaglefall
      Ebonyscale
      Echoheart
      Eelsqueal
      Elderbranch
      Emberwish

Call me Detective Ravenclaw...

• January 10, 2019 at 9:20 am

Eagleswoop
      Ebonyheart
      Echomist
      Eelstrike
      Eldercat
      Emberspark

Click my name for SandClan!

• January 10, 2019 at 11:52 am

Eaglestone
      Ebonystrike
      Echostream
      Eelflake
      Elderbush
      Emberflow

THIS IS EPPPPPIIIICCCCCCCC…………I think I was too late though! Frosto, awwwwwww, MOUSE-DUNG!!!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

Ebonyshadow
      Echoflower
      EeelShock
      Elderblossom
      Emberfire

I was born to flex! 😜

9. Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
    January 10, 2019 at 1:44 am

THE FROSTY GAMES
    Russetfur by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, GINGIE, TINYKIT, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, DREAM, and RAVENMIST
    Leapoardfoot by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, WREN, SANDY, GINGIE, TINYKIT, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, JAZZY, DREAM, and RAVENMIST
    Sparkpelt by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, WREN, GINGIE, TINYKIT, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, JAZZY, DREAM, MOTHY, and RAVENMIST
    Brightflower (she was the one who accused Yellowfang of killing the kits, not Brackenfoot) by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, WREN, SANDY, GINGIE, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, JAZZY, DREAM, and RAVENMIST
    Snowkit by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, WREN, SANDY, GINGIE, TINYKIT, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, JAZZY, DREAM, MOTHY, and RAVENMIST
    Tigerstar (TPB) by NAVY, SMOKEFLARE, WREN, SANDY, GINGIE, TINYKIT, SQUIRREL, IVIE, BRACKEN, CRYSTIE, SKY, MAPLE, JAZZY, DREAM, MOTHY, and RAVENMIST

LEADERBOARD
    Tinykit – 12
    Sandstone – 11
    Skysong – 10
    Crystalshine – 9
    Jasminebreeze, Ravenmist – 7
    Muffinfern, Smokeflare, Gingerfrost, Tinykit, Squirreltalon, Ivyslash, Brackenlight, Mapledrift, Dreamcloud – 6
    Wrenfeather, Mothpaw – 5
    Fallenshadows – 3
    Mistlesnow – 2
    Rainshine, Starblossom, Creekdapple, Cheetahflight – 1

ROUND 8
    Give the canon kit a warrior name
    Emberkit (DOTC; son of Windstar)
    Mosskit (BP; Bluestar’s daughter)
    Adderkit (CotC)
    Snowkit (TBP; Speckletail’s son)

HALL OF HONOR
    Potato – winner of BrightClan Rising

I SHIP IT

• January 10, 2019 at 4:09 am

Embershine
      Mossfrost
      Adderrun
      Snowskip

PROBABLY PROCRASTINATING

• January 10, 2019 at 7:21 am

Emberbright (for his bright spirit)
      Mossflake (obvious)
      Addertail (after Tallstar who avenged him)
      Snowtalon (after the hawk’s cruel talons that stole him from Thunderclan)

Call me Detective Ravenclaw...

• January 10, 2019 at 9:22 am

It’s like Crystie’s name that starclan kit!

Emberheart
      Mossspirit
      Adderstrike
      Snowhawk

Click my name for SandClan!

• January 10, 2019 at 10:46 am

Is that Name That StarClan Kit? 😛
      Emberfeather
      Mossblizzard 😛
      Adder… I can’t remember the winner of my game. Adderstrike!
      Snowflight 😛

~love you all! ❤️

• January 10, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Snowflight! That’s mean,,,,,,*cracks up laughing….* HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!! THE FLIGHTOF THE BIRD THAT TOOK THE DEAF TOMKIT AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

• January 10, 2019 at 11:54 am

Embershadow
      Mossbreeze
      Adder-eye
      Snowdrop

Click my name for SandClan! 😀

• January 10, 2019 at 2:07 pm

Emberflight(The embers that flew through the flamed woodland during Dawn Of The Clans…)

Mossbreeze(The snowy breeze that killed her…)

Adderfire(Who is this?)

Snowscar(If he survived, he would have had a scar…)

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

Flutterleaf by Frosto
    Silentheart by Tinykit
    Angelwing by Sandy
    Moonflight by Twighlightpaw
    Briarcloud by Dream
    Springflower by Dream

Sadly, no one guessed the theme. It was cats with green eyes. The cats were Hollyleaf, Fireheart/star, Dovewing, Moth Flight, Ferncloud, and Star Flower. Was it too hard?

Leaderboard
    2 points: Dream
    1 point: Sandy, Twilightpaw, Tinykit, and Frosto

I have to go to bed right now so I’ll post round two tommorow