Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

Notify of
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
September 14, 2020 4:48 pm

Murder Mystery Round 2

Leader: Stripedstar – light grey tabby tom with dark grey-blue stripes and dark blue eyes
Deputy: Burnflame – black she-cat with golden patches and amber eyes
Apprentice, Shinepaw
Medicine cat: Quickbird – lithe grey she-cat with blue eyes and dark spots
WARRIORS
Highbranch – grey she-cat with white, ginger, black, and dark grey patches and green eyes
Sunstorm – ginger tabby tom with yellow stripes, a pale underbelly, blue eyes and a white tail tip
Nightbranch – dark grey tom with dark blue eyes and one white paw
Vixenscar – golden tabby she-cat with black stripes. One of her eyes has three scars over it and is permanently closed, the other is icy blue ~Lakespots’ mate and Lionclaw’s father
Echomist – light grey she-cat with dark blue eyes and a half black face ~ Halfbird’s littermate
Apprentice, Lightpaw
Mapleheart – red she-cat with amber eyes
Stormfire – dark grey tom with green eyes ~Lionclaw’s older sibling
Lakespots – white tom with dark blue and green eyes
Apprentice, Turtlepaw
Moonmist – black she-cat with green eyes and white ear tips, paws and underbelly
APPRENTICES
Lightpaw – cream tom with dark amber eyes and white paws
Shinepaw – silver-grey she-cat with blue-grey ear tips, paws, chest and blue eyes
Turtlepaw – ginger tom with yellow stripes and green eyes
Tigress – ginger tabby she-cat with black stripes and dark green eyes.
QUEENS
Halfbird – black she-cat with icy-blue eyes and a half grey face (mother to Firekit and Darkkit) ~ Echomist’s littermate
ELDERS
Featherleaf – blind red she-cat
Oh no! Featherleaf has been found dead!

QUESTIONS
Moonpelt
Featherleaf: Did you hear anything before the murder?
Featherleaf is dead.

CLUES
Featherleaf was in the elders’ den when it happened.
She was alone.

ACCUSATIONS (cats cannot lie at this bit)

RULES
You can only ask 2 questions per round.
You can make an accusation every 2 posts.
You CAN accuse multiple cats, like “I accuse Lionclaw and Moonmist” but if Moonmist was the answer and you did both of them, that would count as a wrong answer.
Leaderboard:
1 point: Moonfur

Note: FEATHERLEAF IS BLIND. just saying y’know.

armed with a newspaper

September 14, 2020 6:59 pm

I post games and stuff on my newly acquired secret page which is right here

Let the cat out of the bag!

Kestrelfeather55
Kestrelfeather55
September 14, 2020 8:07 pm

If you missed it the new cats for round 2 are
Fernpaw
Brackenpaw
Bramblepaw
Thicketpaw
Gorsepaw
Reedpaw
Look through the comments for results

Echostream

Thickettuft
Gorsefeather
Reedshimmer

Kestrelfeather55
Kestrelfeather55
September 14, 2020 8:47 pm

I got a new game idea tell me if you like it and I will set up a game

Prey finders
——————————
How to play

Each day I bring you to 5 territories each with a different activity to earn prey points howerer has the most prey points at the end wins

Activities
Name that apprentice
————————————
You know how this works you have a day to answer and the person with the best name for each gets a prey point

Cat unscramble
—————————
Unscramble the 15 warrior cats related things I have gave you whoever unscrambled all of them gets 2
Prey points and half of them gets you 1 prey point

Investigation
—————————
I will give you a case and you got to be a detective and figure out who did it I will give you clues and whenever you make the wrong decision you lose a chance of getting 5 prey points and you lose one with every wrong decision so be careful

Guess the emoji
———————————
I give you 10 of 2 sets of emojis and you got to guess the warrior cats name
All correct 2 prey points half correct 1

Warrior cats 40 questions
————————————————
You get one day and all of you ask questions ask at least 2 that’s all to give others a chance maybe 3 and whoever guesses the answer to the 40 questions game Gets 3 prey points
And if I tell you great you get 1 prey point because you asked a great question and only yes and no questions and no hints

Each will take a day and whoever has the most prey points at the end wins!

If you like this just tell me and I will make the first quest!

September 15, 2020 3:31 pm

40 questions?! I love questions except I’m not sure if you’re going to be able to do that. This game thing seems cool enough, but it’s a bit long.

September 15, 2020 7:26 pm

True hmm maybe take out guess emoji and word unscramble

September 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Taking out word unscramble and guess the emoji

°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~It can't be- Is that Ebay? (Ebonyrain)~•°
September 14, 2020 11:28 pm

My game is officially on pause until i have my life back together-

The Fool on the Hill~

Stripekit
Stripekit
September 15, 2020 9:17 pm

REPOST
NightClan
———————————————————-———————-———————-
Leader-Applestar(ginger tom with green eyes)
—————————————————————————
Deputy-Fernstripe(yellow,black,orange,silver,brown,gray,golden and ginger striped tom w/ amber eyes)
——————————————————————————————————-
Mediator-Skyfeather(blueish tom w/ sky blue eyes and a light gray stripe on face)
Apprentice,Piperpaw(orange and brown she-cat w/ brown eyes)
————————————————————————————————————-
Medicine Cat-Gingerfoot(ginger she-cat w/ bushy tail and white tail tip and legs)
Apprentice,Finchleaf(brown tom w/ pale brown stripes and green eyes)
——————————————————————————————
Warriors
Foxtail(formally Fox,ginger tom w/ bushy tail ,blue eyes and white tail tip and legs)MARIGOLDSTARS FATHER
Sunbeam(golden she-cat with amber eyes and a white mark that look like a sun on her chest)MARIGOLDSTARS MOTHER
Blazeheart(golden and orange tom with green eyes)MARIGOLDSTARS MATE
Bumbleheart(gray she-cat w/ golden dapple and on black patch)
Rabbitear(pale brown tom w/ a short tail and big ears)
Rosethorn(dark ginger she-cat w/ white specks and spiky fur)
Emberleaf(yellow she-cat w/ ginger paws,ears and tail tip)
Stonetail(grayish-blueish she-cat w/ frosty blue eyes and white back paws)
Hawkeye(brown she-cat w/ one frosty blue,one amber eye and yellow stripes
Gorsetail(yellow tom w/ ginger paws,ears and tail tip)
Poppypetal(pale ginger she-cat w/ yellow eyes and long dark ginger legs)
Shimmercloud(formally Sparkle,gray and orange she-cat w/fluffy fur and sparkles in pelt)
Breezewhisker(dark brown tom w/ amber eyes)MARIGOLDSTARS BROTHER
Treeclaw(ginger tom w/ golden dapple)
Gorgefall(pale ginger tom w/ yellow eyes and long dark ginger legs,also with golden dapple)MRIGOLDSTARS KIT
Streampelt(silver tom w/ yellow eyes)
Honeyblaze(white and golden she-cat w/ icy blue eyes)
Umbereyes(dark yellowish-brown tom w/ frosty blue eyes)
Wispstripe(blueish tom w/ frosty blue eyes and silver stripes)
Butterflywing(yellow,black,orange,silver,brown,gray,golden and ginger striped she-cat w/white back paws and amber eyes)
Shadetail(gray she-cat w/ amber eyes and black tail tip)
Spikepelt(dark ginger tom w/spiky fur)
Falconclaw(dark ginger tom w/ amber eyes,big ears and short tail)
Heartspots(gray and orange she-cat w/white spots that look like hearts)
Branchleg(light brown she-cat w/gray spots and dark brown legs)
Swirlfur(white and black tom w/ gray swirls and blue and brown eyes)
Yarrowdusk(small yellow and orange she-cat)MARIGOLDSTARS KIT
Apprentice,Shadowpaw(dark gray and black she-cat w/frosty blue eyes,pink nose)
Dandelionstripe(pale ginger she-kit w/ yellow stripes everywhere)
Cloudfluff(albino fluffy tom w/ frosty blue eyes)
Longclaw(fluffy silver and gold tom w/ long claws and emerald green eyes)
Docktail(handsome silver tom w/ gorgeous emerald green eyes,flawless slick fur and crazy stripes)
Stripe(yellow,black,orange,silver,brown,gray,golden and ginger striped tom w/amber eyes)
Apprentice,Shadowpaw(dark gray and black she-cat w/frosty blue eyes,pink nose)
Willowtail(gray she-cat w/ brown eyes)
Owlspiral(White tom w/ gray swirls and blue eyes
Blackberryleaf(black and gray swirls she-cat w/ brown eyes)
Smokefoot(gray she-cat w/ amber eyes and big ears)
Sparrowpelt(brown tom w/ amber eyes,short tail and white spots)
————————————————————————————————————————————————–
Apprentices
Shadowpaw(dark gray and black she-cat w/frosty blue eyes,pink nose)Mentor:Jayfrost(temporarly Yarrowdusk)
Piperpaw(orange and brown she-cat w/brown eyes)Mentor:Skyfeather
——————————————————————————————————–
Queens
Dandelionstripe(pale ginger she-cat w/yellow stripes everywhere and green eyes)-mother of Swirlfurs kits: Berrykit(white and ginger tom with brown eyes),Marigoldkit(pale ginger she-cat with black ears,stripes and blue eyes),and Patchkit(black and white tom with green eyes)
Jayfrost(grayish-blueish she-cat w/ frosty blue eyes and white back paws)-expecting Stripe’s kit(s)
————————————————————————————————————————
Elders
Slatewing(white and golden tom w/ icy blue eyes)
Clovertail(pale ginger she-cat w/amber eyes)
———————————————————————————————
A KILLER IS LOOSE IN THE CLAN! THEY HAVE KILLED MARIGOLDSTAR,YOUR SISTER.
YOU HAVE TO FIND HIM/HER BEFORE THE KILL POUNCE ON ALL THE ONES YOU LOVE.
Rules
1.ask 2 questions in each round
2.Acuse only if you’re certain
3.have fun(the elders might know Marigoldstars backstory)
4.You have to ask questions AND pick a character

Clues

• Found near training hollow
  • Rabbitear,Docktail,Swirlfur and Foxtail hate her
  • She had an argument with her kits,Yarrowdusk and Gorgefall
  • Her family was out the day she got killed
  • The apprentices and mentors were in training hollow
  • The killer sliced her throat

Choose your character
Whitenose(a light gray tom with white stripes and a white nose and blue eyes. Can see into the past)
Snowstrom(a white she-cat with bluish-violet eyes eyes and can control wind)
Pumpkinstripe(a orange tom with light brown stripes and green eyes. Can change the weather)
Acornpelt(a light brown she-cat with amber eyes and dark brown spots. Can grow plants and see what plants see)

Kestralfeather55
How did she die?
Where was she found dead
Blackberry:The killer sliced her throat.
Spikefur:At traning hollow

Thicketmeadow dovepaw
Gorsebloom midnight
Reedstreak whiterabbit

Leaderboard
————————
1 midnight (4 points)
2 whiterabbit flamestreak (3 points)
3 echostream dovepaw (1 points)

Next round ground!

Gravelspike
Duststorm
Dirtwhisker
Grassgrowth
Pebbleflow

September 16, 2020 3:07 pm

And just for clarification, whitepaw is whiterabbit and sometimes my name is one or the other or both.

September 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Hey whitepaw I made this for you

872B4DB8-706D-479C-8AA3-F443474CDE0C.jpeg
September 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I would make a drawing of you but I don’t know your description. I like how you did the short tail but my purrsona doesn’t actually have a short tail, I just like the name Whiterabbit.

September 17, 2020 12:10 am

Oh ok Im like peach with whitebellly and tail tip with black kestrel speckles on back top of head a little and belly and I have white paws and black tail piece behind the white and the rest is peach and I have green eyes

September 17, 2020 1:41 am

Do you mean cream? This is a picture of a cream cat. Also, that’s a long and thorough description! I got it!

cream_cat.jpg
September 17, 2020 12:38 pm

More sand colored

September 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Okay, I have the picture! I think I got all of the details right and I hope you like it. I prefer not to draw cats standing up because I’m better at drawing them sitting or lying down. Hope you like it!

pixilart-drawing (2).png

Dustblaze
Dirtspire
Grassripple
Pebblesnow

✰𝕊tarclan➵𝔹e➵𝕎ith➵𝕐ou✰

September 16, 2020 5:19 pm

I guess I kind of felt like mentioning again that you guys can go to my secret page for fun.

Stripekit
Stripekit
September 16, 2020 6:03 pm

How are Willowpelt and Whitestorm related?
Leaderboard:
1st-no one
2nd-no one
3rd-no one

September 16, 2020 6:54 pm
Reply to  Stripekit

They are related because flashnose-Swiftbreeze-willowpelt and flashnose is daisytoes sister daisytoe-Moonflower-snowfur-Whitestorm

September 16, 2020 10:41 pm

Yesss! That’s what I was thinking! I guess there’s no point in writing it though. I love family and I did a quiz question like this one earlier but with more mates.

September 16, 2020 10:02 pm

I have a murder mystery on my murder mystery secret page which I only use for murder mystery!
here’s the link! Hope you enjoy

Stripekit
Stripekit
September 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Good Job 🙂
Ok,um…Who is Crowfeather’s son’s mate’s old crush’s mentor’s sister’s mate’s old crush’s orange mate’s mentor’s daughter’s apprentice’s brother’s mother’s father’s reddish-brown brother’s son’s apprentice’s father’s best friend’s daughter’s mate’s mother’s brother’s mentor?

Leaderboard:
1st-Kestrelfeather(1 pt)
2nd-no one
3rd-no one

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
September 17, 2020 5:15 pm
Reply to  Stripekit

pinestar?? :0

bow to "earthling" overlords

September 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Firestar has 2 daughters which one is it?

September 17, 2020 5:36 pm
Reply to  Stripekit

Ok so I’m thinking Swiftbreeze

September 17, 2020 9:11 pm

I did squirrelflight cause warrior cats never stated onestars mentor and that led me to Lionheart which mentor was Swiftbreeze

September 17, 2020 5:38 pm
Reply to  Stripekit

Crowfeather-Breezepelt-Heathertail-Lionblaze-Ashfur-Ferncloud-Dustpelt-Sandstorm?-Firestar-Bluestar-Mistyfoot-Feathertail-Stormfur-Silverstream-Crookedstar-Oakheart-Stonefur-Stormfur-Graystripe-Firestar-Squirrelflight or Leafpool-Crowfeather or Bramblestar-Ashfoot or Leopardfoot-Patchpelt, Redtail or Onestar-and I have no idea who any of their mentors are. Do I still get points?

Silverpaw (shadow)
Silverpaw (shadow)
September 17, 2020 6:57 pm
Reply to  Stripekit

I got lost at “brother’s son’s apprentices father’s best friend”

I tracked it like this; Crowfeather’s son’s mate’s old crush is Lionblaze, and his mentor was Ashfur, and his mentor’s sister was Ferncloud, and sister’s mate’s old crush was Sandstorm; because Dustpelt who is Ferncloud’s mate liked Sandstorm, and old crush’s orange mate’s mentor’s daughters; Firestar is the orange mate, and mentor’s daughters is uh… Mistyfoot and Mosskit bc Bluestar was his mentor and those are Bluestar’s daughters… then uhm; daughter’s apprentice’s brother’s mother’s father’s; well, Mistyfoot’s apprentice used to be Mothwing, and her brother is Hawkfrost… and Hawkfrost’s father is Tigerstar…

Last edited 8 days ago by Silverpaw (shadow)
September 17, 2020 11:20 pm

Mistyfoot also mentored feathertail

Silverpaw (shadow)
Silverpaw (shadow)
September 18, 2020 9:34 pm

yeah… but Bramblestar is her foster brother

September 17, 2020 11:38 pm

Mosskit is male

September 18, 2020 12:39 am

No I’m pretty sure shes female hold
On led me check

September 18, 2020 12:42 am

Yep the wiki said female I thought it was male at first I tell I read bluestars prophecy

September 17, 2020 5:50 pm

I decided to do murder mystery except with actual characters. This is the same thing I posted on my murder mystery secret page but nobody was responding and I hoped that if I put it her some people would comment. This is going to be Fire and Ice ThunderClan. So, murder mystery in ThunderClan. This is going to be the old ThunderClan in the forest not by the lake because I’m more familiar with it.

OH NO! ONE OF YOUR CLANMATES, FROSTFUR, HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD, SURROUNDED BY THE SCENT OF CATNIP IN THE FOREST. IT IS YOUR JOB TO FIGURE OUT WHO DID IT.

What we know
Fireheart was out looking for catnip for their sick leader, Bluestar and found Frostfur lying in the forest near the RiverClan border. He thought he detected ThunderClan scent but he doesn’t know who did it because the scent of catnip was too thick.

Allegiances

ThunderClan

Leader: Bluestar: A kind leader who cares deeply about her clan. Not much interaction with Frostfur.
Deputy: Tigerclaw: a huge, muscular tom who could easily kill Frostfur. He doesn’t interact with her much, but he talks to Darkstripe and Longtail a lot.
Medicine cat: Yellowfang: grumpy, old she-cat who played a key role in saving Frostfur’s kits. Lots of the clan thought she stole them, but she didn’t and she was forgiven.
Warriors
Whitestorm: a nice large, muscular tom who does not interact with Frostfur a lot but could kill her without much trouble. He has helped save her kits before.
Darkstripe: a good warrior who supports the deputy, Tigerclaw and is friends with Longtail.
Longtail: a good warrior who supports Tigerclaw and hates kittypets.
Runningwind: a nice, swift warrior. Not much interaction with Frostfur.
Willowpelt: a kind she-cat, Graystripe’s mother and not much interaction with Frostfur.
Mousefur: a she-cat without much interaction with Frostfur.
Fireheart: a young tom who helped save Frostfur’s kits. His apprentice is Cinderpaw, another one of Frostfur’s kits.
Graystripe: a young tom who helped save Frostfur’s kits. His apprentices is Brackenpaw, another one of Frostfur’s kits.
Apprentices
Sandpaw: older than the two youngest warriors and jealous that they got to become warriors before she and Dustpaw did. She has all the skills of a full warrior.
Dustpaw: he is old for an apprentice and Frostfur’s brother. He doesn’t interact with Frostfur much, though.
Cinderpaw: one of Frostfur’s daughters. She is nice and energetic but does not know any battle moves and loves her mother.
Brackenpaw: one of Frostfur’s sons. He is calm but young and doesn’t know any battle moves yet and he loves Frostfur. He is devastated when she dies.
Queens
Frostfur: um. the one who dies. She didn’t have any large quarrels recently except for one with her younger brother, Ravenpaw, because Tigerclaw spread rumors about him. Ravenpaw left ThunderClan, though. Frostfur has recently been sad because her mate, Lionheart, died. She was taking care of two kits, Brightkit and Thornkit who are almost old enough to become apprentices.
Brindleface: She is Frostfur’s sister and was sad when she died. She is nice and protective of her remaining kits, Ashkit and Fernkit.
Goldenflower: She is Lionheart’s sister and is also sad that he died. As another queen, she is friends with Frostfur and currently has a kit named Swiftkit that is about to become an apprentice.
Speckletail: She is a heavily pregnant, elderly queen who has not had any arguments.
Elders
Half-tail: He is a kind elder with half a tail
Patchpelt: He is a kind elder, father of Swiftkit
Smallear: He is a kind elder, Speckletail is carrying his kits
Dappletail: She is a once-beautiful, retired, friendly queen
One-eye: She is the oldest cat in ThunderClan, Half-tail’s mate

THIS DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL SERIES. I AM ASKING YOU TO FIND WHO DID IT WITHOUT KEEPING THE SERIES IN MIND. I ONLY USED THE CAT NAMES AND PERSONALITIES, BUT THE STUFF THAT HAPPENS IN HERE WAS PROBABLY VERY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN!

Anyway, two questions for each person and only accuse if you are sure. You can accuse multiple cats if you want, but if you accuse two cats and only one is the right answer, then you are wrong. In my thing, you don’t get to choose to be a cat, just be the cat you are and the game goes the same way. So let’s get started!

September 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Fireheart:were was she found dead
Graystripe:who interacted with catnip recently

September 17, 2020 11:43 pm

Fireheart: She was found dead near the RiverClan border, but I know I smelled ThunderClan scent. I’m pretty sure the culprit was trying to make it seem as if a RiverClan cat had killed her.
Graystripe: Well… Yellowfang, of course, because she’s the medicine cat, and Fireheart to fetch it for Bluestar. I’m pretty sure the murderer was trying to disguise their scent though, and I don’t know if anybody was outside of camp and interacting with catnip elsewhere. You should ask Tigerclaw who he sent on patrol.

September 18, 2020 12:40 am

(Do I ask more questions or no?)

September 18, 2020 1:15 pm

I think I’m going to repost this on the next page where we will hopefully get more people and they will see that Graystripe advised somebody ask Tigerclaw and hopefully ask him.

September 18, 2020 3:20 pm