Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

frost that forms on slate (slatepaw who might be slatefrost in a few years? idk)
October 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Name That Octopus!

Last round was to give the common octopus a normal, Warrior name, but I guess I wasn’t too explicit… So we have three winners!

Tribe Name: Red Flower That Blooms At Dawn by Mistpaw!
Warrior Name: Burnsight by Cindy!
Ancient Name: Blazing Maple by Icepelt!

———

L E A D E R B O A R D

1. Mistpaw (6 pts)
  2. Icepelt (5 pts)
  3. Echostream (3 pts)
  4. Moonpaw, Cindy (2 pts)
  5. Bloomie, Pinestripe, Rainy, Silver Shadow (1 pt)
  6. Everyone else (0 pts)

———

18 Rounds
Note: I might be expanding the amount of rounds yet again or host a challenge at the end

ROUND 11

I’m going to provide a picture, but I would like you to give all 6 of the images in this link a normal warrior name>

Octopus cyanea

(click on the “Octopus cyanea”)

———

Do Not Name This Image. Name the six images in the link above^^:

Purely for visual and informational purposes 🙂 :
comment image

Octopus Cyanea

It’s funny that they’re also called the big blue octopus or the day octopus, because they can change their color, the pattern, and texture of their skin! There was even a video I found that shows a big blue octopus changing 100 times within, like, 7 minutes? Not sure. Since it’s the master of camouflage, I couldn’t decide what image to include, because that wouldn’t accurately represent the octopus. That’s why I had to make you name six images xD i’m sorry lol

warrior names only

4. Darkginger
  5. Tanfrost
  6. Browndusk
Windstorm
Windstorm
October 27, 2020 4:41 pm

I did this before, but there was a dumb mistake, so REPOST

Russetfur’s father’s son’s mate’s first successor’s father’s name double’s predecessor’s son’s final mates’s son’s amber-eyed half brother’s STEPdad’s dad’s dad’s dad’s other son’s killer’s grandson’s reddish son’s apprentice’s father’s apprentice’s apprentice’s father’s successor’s mother’s father’s other mate’s daughter’s mate’s predecessor

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
October 28, 2020 6:51 am
Reply to  Windstorm

Russetfur – Hal – Raggedstar – Yellowfang – Runningnose – Mudclaw – Mudclaw – Deadfoot – Nightcloud – Crowfeather – Lionblaze – Bramblestar? – Tigerstar? – Pinestar? – Oakstar? – Birchface? – Appledusk? – Shellheart? – Oakheart? – Loudbelly? – Timberfur? – Whitefang? – Leopardstar? – Mudfur? – Mothwing? – Sasha ok i’m lost again

Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Fish Who's Starting To Hibernate (Silverpaw/fin)
October 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Part 3 of Among Us, Character Style!
We have new players.
Players:
Jay (Jayfeather; JayBoi)
Leo (Lionblaze; LeoDaLion)
Cece (Cinderheart; CCinder2.0)
Delila (Dovewing; FlutteringDove395)
Ivy (Ivypool; IvydaStrangleU)
Flame (Firestar; FireFireFire)
Sandy (Sandstorm; sandStorm11)
Gray (Graystripe; StripyGreBe)
Silver (me, Silverfin; Silverfin64)
Turtle <dead> (WoF; daMagicTurtle)
Peril (WoF; Burninggirl; called by Flamepaw/streak)
Moon (WoF; watcherOfmoons)
Qibli (WoF; SandyBoi)
Winter (WoF; IcePrince#1)
Deku (MHA; broccoliBoi; called by Blackflurry)
Todoroki (MHA; icyHoT)
Bakugou (MHA; boomBOOMBoi)
Denki (MHA; piKaChu)
Ochako (MHA; floatyGirl)
Viper [you know, the wonderful moddo Viper; viperStrike :)]
Oh, no! daMagicTurtle’s body has been found by FlutteringDove395!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Viper’s POV* I look at Silver. She looks especially guilty. “Hey, Silver? Where were you when Turtle died?”
“Me? I was in Reactor,. I just came from Med Bay.” She seems to realize her mistake. “I mean – no, no, I’m not the imposter!”
Everyone shakes their heads and presses their buttons to vote. On our tablets, I see her name and photo flash red, as we see all of the votes she got. Only one person didn’t vote for her – Deku. Suspicious….he voted for Peril….but she was one of Turtle’s best friends. She wouldn’t kill him. If anyone, she’s probably the most obvious imposter.
“Sorry, Silv,” I say, grabbing her by her arms. Cece helps me. Together, we drag her to the airlock while she’s kicking and screaming. The door shuts behind us.
I panic as the air starts draining from the room – and from my helmet, making it harder to breathe. “Cece, you didn’t forget the…the…..breathing tubes, did you?”
Cece shakes her head, then hands me one. “Don’t worry, I got them.”
I attach mine to the suction tube in the back of my helmet and take a big breath as air suddenly floods my helmet again. “Oh, thank God.”
Silver’s looking at me with pleading eyes. “Please. Please don’t do this….I’m not the imposter, I promise! No! Don’t do this! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Her last scream echoes through the room as we toss her into the deep, black empty void of space.
*Cece’s POV* I stare after Silver as the door slams shut after her. “Are we sure we did the right thing?” I ask. My heart hurts for my new friend, but I know that we did the right thing.
“Of course,” Viper replies determinedly. “Now, let’s check the pad.”
I nod and take out my pad. The list of players has demoted down to ten, since Turtle died and the so-called imposter, Silver, was thrown out and abandoned. I know her ghost will come back to watch, same as Turtle’s is doing right now.
And then…
I shriek as the words <Silverfin64 was not the imposter. 1 imposter remains.> flashes across the screen of my tablet. We were wrong.
And now I’m afraid of everything.
^^^^^^^^^^^
*Todoroki’s POV* I grip Midoriya’s hand. “Do you think we made the right decision?” I whisper.
Before we go any further, I would like to confirm that I am a HUGE Tododeku fan. NO BAKUDEKU FOR ME I’M SORRY IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME BUT TODOBAKUDEKU IS OKAY WITH ME SINCE TODODEKU IS IN THERE. Kiribaku is better than Bakudeku…and Kirideku for that matter. NO TODOBAKU EVER EVER EVER.
Slowly, Deku shakes his head. “Look,” he says quietly as Cece and the new girl, Viper, come in, shaking their heads, and holding up their pads. I stare in horror as the words <Silverfin64 was not the imposter. 1 imposter remains.> flashes across the screen.
*Deku’s POV* Jumping to my feet in anger, I yell, “See, I told you guys she wasn’t the imposter! There’s a reason I voted for Peril!”
Peril sighs. “Well, just great. Now everyone’s against me.” She stands up from her chair. “I think we should continue to do our tasks now, to try and stop the imposter from doing anything else. Do you guys agree?”
Everyone nods.
*Cece’s POV* As I walk to Reactor to divert the power, I spot Peril walking back from Security. She walks up to me, smiling through her helmet.
“Hey…” She pulls out her tablet and squints at my name. “Um…CCinder2.0. You know what, argh, I hate calling everyone by their usernames, the only reason I knew Turtle’s name is because we’re – were best friends,” she quickly corrected. “Do you mind telling me your name?”
“Sure,” I reply. “I’m Cece, but you can call me Cinder.”
She laughs. “Cool name.” Swiping to her tasks, she adds, “heading to Lower Engine to align the engine output. You?”
“Diverting power in Reactor.”
Suddenly, Peril’s face goes starch-white. She grips my arm tightly, leaving it as warm as if I’d taken a hot bath. She points at a lump on the ground in front of us.
“Peril, what is-” I gasp.
IcePrince#1’s body is lying dead in front of us.
<Body Found>
Rules:
-Ask three questions per body finding.
-After a body finding (once your question is answered), vote on who you think is the imposter. If you choose to skip, explain why. (Also explain why you chose your suspect for imposter.)
-You can definitely rp as anyone. Just call it in the chat. Then, post your questions.
-It works like this: one round of doing tasks, finding a body. People asks questions. Next round, you vote. Person is thrown out (or we skip), and then we continue on our way.
-Have fun, okay? Tried to do this to have fun, but…I is not sure.
-Please provide a place where I can contact you down below. This is in case your character is the imposter.
-About RP-ing as someone: you don’t have to, but if you want to, you can. If you choose not to, your character (OC) will automatically be added to the list of players.

Enjoy! Have fun asking questions. Sorry that it was so long.

Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
October 28, 2020 12:59 am

Peril, why weren’t you as sad as everyone else when Silver didn’t turn out to be the imposter?

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
October 28, 2020 8:12 am

Peril – Who was nearby?

Blackflurry
Blackflurry
October 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Peril, where was the body, and where were you? -Deku

October 27, 2020 8:48 pm
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 27, 2020 9:55 pm

DON’T STEAL MY CANDY

October 28, 2020 12:08 am

Mwahaha I will 😼

Poppypaw (Poppysky)
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
October 27, 2020 9:40 pm
October 27, 2020 10:30 pm
October 27, 2020 10:32 pm

Ug wait I forgot the date ok sorry

THIS IS MY NTA

(Please let this by the right link)

Whiterabbit who was almost too lazy to change her name to something non-halloweeny
White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 12:00 am

Apprentice: Whitepaw
Queens:
Ashfoot
Kits: Crowkit
Goldenflower
Kits: Gorsekit
WindClan has told ThunderClan that they swore they smelled ThunderClan scent on their side of the border. ThunderClan swears that they didn’t go on WindClan territory. What happened? Solve the mystery! Ask two questions per post and you may answer what happened only once. If it is incorrect, then you can’t participate in the rest of that murder mystery. If its correct, then you end up on Whitepaw’s Mystery Leaderboard and Whitepaw’s Hall of Game Fame. Yes, you may ask both ThunderClan and WindClan questions about what happened.
Windstorm:
Q. Bluestar, Was anyone out alone?
A. Bluestar: I don’t believe anybody was out alone.
Q. Tigerclaw, what was the weather?
A. Tigerclaw: It was sunny the whole day.
Windstorm:
Q. Tallstar, who smelled the scent?
A. Tallstar: I was out on a patrol with Tornear and Mudclaw and their apprentices, I wanted to see how the apprentices’ training was going. All five of us know we smelled ThunderClan.
Q. Bluestar, is anyone mad at WindClan in some way?
A. Bluestar: Well, we haven’t really been on the best terms with them recently.
Vortexfang:
Q. Fireheart, what was the weather?
A. Fireheart: It was sunny all day.
Q. Bluestar, were there any patrols out where the scent was found?
A. Bluestar: The only patrol that went out was with me. I went to the moonstone that day with Tigerclaw, Swiftpaw and Brackenpaw but we made sure to steer clear of the WindClan border and we went around WindClan territory.
Just for clarification this is not a murder mystery! It is just a mystery. WindClan swears they smelled ThunderClan on their land but Bluestar and Tigerclaw say that no ThunderClan cat was there. Try and figure out what happened!

October 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Fireheart, did you see anyone leave camp?

October 29, 2020 3:26 pm
Reply to  Windstorm/paw

Fireheart: No I didn’t see anybody after Bluestar and Tigerclaw left with the apprentices.

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 12:03 am

Whitepaw’s Warriors bingo!
Who is Hollyleaf’s brother’s first live’s sister’s second live’s sister’s mother’s mother’s mother’s son’s medicine cat sister’s first mentor’s best friends/second deputy’s first mate’s daughter’s mentor’s brother’s mother’s mate’s brother?

October 28, 2020 12:11 am

Got it

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 12:58 pm

In eight minutes?!

October 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Yeah

October 28, 2020 1:13 pm

got it

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
October 28, 2020 2:52 pm

Hollyleaf -> well, Hollyleaf has two brothers but I assume you mean Jayfeather -> Jay’s Wing -> Dove’s Wing -> Dovewing -> Ivypool -> Whitewing -> Brightheart -> Frostfur -> Brackenfur or Thornclaw (it doesn’t really matter since they have the same sister) -> Cinderpelt -> Firestar -> Graystripe -> Silverstream -> Feathertail -> Mistystar -> Stonefur -> Bluestar -> Oakheart -> Crookedstar

Answer: Crookedstar

October 28, 2020 3:58 pm

(No your not post to say the answer this is bingo)

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
October 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Oh, but Whitepaw never said the rules… at least not in this post.

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Oh sorry. I thought maybe everybody might have seen them already and truth be told I kinda forgot. But you were correct and you answered after Kestrey and Windstorm did so that’s okay.

October 28, 2020 1:24 pm

another repost because it was buried last time, so…
Russetfur’s father’s son’s mate’s first successor’s father’s name double’s predecessor’s son’s final mates’s son’s amber-eyed half brother’s adopted dad’s dad’s dad’s dad’s other son’s killer’s grandson’s reddish son’s apprentice’s father’s apprentice’s apprentice’s father’s successor’s mother’s father’s other mate’s daughter’s mate’s predecessor

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 5:09 pm
Reply to  Windstorm/paw

Russetfur-Hal-Raggedstar-Yellowfang-Runningnose-Mudclaw-Mudclaw-Deadfoot-Crowfeather-Nightcloud-Breezepelt-Lionblaze-Bramblestar-Tigerstar-Pinestar-Oakstar-Birchface-Appledusk-Shellheart-Oakheart-no idea.

October 28, 2020 5:21 pm

If 3 people need a hint, I’ll give one

𝓕𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮 (𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵)
𝓕𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮 (𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵)
October 28, 2020 8:39 pm
Reply to  Windstorm/paw

Russetfur->Hal->Raggedstar->Yellowfang->Runningnose->Mudclaw (ShadowClan)->Mudclaw (WindClan)->Deadfoot->Crowfeather->Nightcloud->Breezepelt->Lionblaze->Bramblestar->Tigerstar->Pinestar->Oakstar->Birchface->Appledusk->Shellheart->Oakheart->Loudbelly->Timberfur->Whitefang->Leopardstar->Mudfur->Mothwing->Sasha->Sasha’s father is unknown? I’m lost XD

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
October 28, 2020 9:07 pm
Reply to  Windstorm/paw

I’m just starting from Oakheart since two people reached there. So Oakheart is “reddish son’s” so Oakheart’s apprentice is Loudbelly whose father is Timberfur whose apprentice is Whitefang whose apprentice is Leopardstar whose father is Mudfur whose successor is Mothwing whose mother is Sasha whose father is unknown. So basically I got the same answer as Minktail.

October 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Let’s say you and Minktail are right, and I’ll proofread the next one better :/

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 5:24 pm

Does anybody remember who won my combining cat names game?

October 28, 2020 8:32 pm

Uh

White Ghost of Halloween Rabbit (Whitepaw)
October 28, 2020 8:57 pm

Was it you? Cause I thought Icepelt tied with somebody. I thought it was either you or Mistpaw.

October 29, 2020 1:06 pm

I think so I think it was me and midnight with one game

Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
Wolves that howl at moon at night (Nightpaw)
October 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Murder Mystery in ThunderClan! End of round 2, going into round 3!
ThunderClan:
Cloudtail
Brightheart
Shrivelchant
prisoners: (the murderers)
Lemonleaf
Turtlepaw
Cats outside of the clan:
Shadow
Gray
Clear Fluff
Dragonheart (formerly of SkyClan)
StarClan:(dead cats from the game)
Flashpaw
Applejuice
instructions:
ask about what happened to one warrior, and you have 2 questions for one warrior, and you can ask 3 warriors.
clues:
Applejuice has been murdered! He was found by Owlheart and Hollyleaf.
Applejuice has been weirdly in a quarrel with Jayfeather and Turtlepaw, as the scent near him reeked of herbs and plants.
hard on the back, snappy in the front, but what happens when it meets apple? It makes juice.
and now:
Jayfeather has been asked too many questions that my autocorrect is now suggesting him when I try to type for my essay about Blue Jays
and now:
Tinypaw has accused Turtlepaw! :OOOOOOOOOOO (yes,I’m letting this happen. Next round will be harder)
recap of Turtlepaw:
he smelled of herbs and has been out a lot lately
he has gotten warrior training, but moved to medicine cat
Applejuice has had a quarrel with him
and others that I don’t rememberrrrrrrr
bonus clues:
Turtlepaw got hurt in a patrol with Applejuice!
Turtlepaw has been very weird
Applejuice died by drowning
VOTE YA’LL! YOUR VOTE COUNTS! Vote if Turtlepaw is innocent or not! (Don’t get any ideas, I meant the game, also because most of us that will look at this are like, in middle school)
The truth:
Turtlepaw killed Applejuice because he let her get hurt by a monster. He pushed Applejuice into the water and let him drown.
Round 3:
Ivypool is dead! :O she was found by Hollyleaf and Jayfeather.
points:
Tinypaw-9pts
Kestrelfeather-8pts
Slatepaw-6pts
Windstorm, Silver Shadow-3pts
Dovepaw-2pts

October 28, 2020 7:45 pm

WHY. DOES. EVERYONE. KILL. IVYPOOL.

Lionblaze, who was on patrol?

Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
Stormy Moon That Lurks In Shadow (Stormpaw) (Stormi)
October 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Not Ivypoolllll!

Hollyleaf, why was Ivypool out of camp? And where did you find her?
Lionblaze, who was missing the day Ivypool was killed? (found, killed)

hunterstar
hunterstar
October 28, 2020 6:16 pm

play undertale and i will win.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️