Warriors Games Page

Lilypaw- 2
Stormpaw- 2
Sillverfeather- 2
Turtlepaw- 1
Midnight- 1
Shimmerpaw- 1
Round #3 – Herbs (Weekend’s triple!)

1. Parsleypaw
  16. Rasberrypaw
  17. Yarrowpaw
  18. Yewpaw
  19. Sorrelpaw
  20. Watermintpaw
  21. Lavenderpaw
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 16, 2021 4:53 pm

I’m starting a Warrior’s themed choose your own adventure story. Please join!

Springtail
Springtail
January 16, 2021 5:17 pm

because i am extremely impatient, mostly because I have no life and therefore reside in BlogClan, here are the results
LEADERBOARD
Brightlily-(silverfeather, 1 point)
Willowbranch (Midnight, 1 point)
Wishfern-(shimmerpaw, 2 points
Shinystone-(turtlepaw, 1 point)
Sleeksong-(lillypaw, 1 point)
Leafyshadow (flowermistle, 1 point)
Glowgrass(shimmerpaw, 2 points)
ROUND TWO: COLORS
Redpaw
Orangepaw
Yellowpaw
Greenpaw
Bluepaw
Silverpaw
Violetpaw
Whitepaw
Graypaw

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 16, 2021 6:10 pm

QAMDO – A GAME

New Updates
> Special currency corner slightly modified. You probably won’t notice anything different about it.
> Added “balance” to bank accounts and ordered them from most to least, according to balance.

RULES
General:
> QAMDO does not stand for anything. It’s not an acronym, just a random word I thought at the top of my head.
> Every round, there will be a new game (e.g NTA) for you to play. Please follow the rules for each game.

Slightly differing points system:
> Every round, the winners and the amount of coins (points) they receive will be determined. This number may be more than one depending on the difficulty of the game.
> There are currently three types of coins: Golden coins (1), silver coins (0.5), and bronze coins (0.25).
> In the bank accounts, all your coins will be totaled to one balance. Instead of pricing just golden or silver coins for one product, player stores can accept any coins as long as it matches the “total price”.

*SPECIAL* coins:
> You DO NOT have to earn the special coins. I don’t want you sacrificing your chance to earn golden or silver coins in favor of special coins. Special coins can only be rewarded through coincidences or knowing me well and not recommended as currency for Player Stores. Also, it isn’t even worth earning special coins as they serve practically no purpose except being cool.
> Ethereal Coins: These coins currently have no function other than bragging rights. When OCs are involved in this round, if you *somehow* managed to submit something that is fits them, is related to them, or IS them, you get one of these coins.
> Diamond Coins: These coins currently have no function and no way to get them.

Stores, something you do not see in games:
> If you receive enough coins, you may purchase something from the QAMDO store. Right now, there isn’t much, so suggest your ideas for QAMDO rewards below (and play the game).
> To buy something from the store, 1. Have enough coins and 2. Just comment what you want I’ll get to your order in the next post. Meanwhile, if I’m not finished at that time, I’ll put your purchase in the “pending” section.
> Alternatively, you can also set up your own shop if you want to. Just tell me your product and the pricing. If someone else decides to buy your products, you will recieve the coins. However, your product cannot be a physical object that can be held by human hands and you can only price your products with in-game currency. However, special coins are not recommended as currency.
> In order to set up a shop that doesn’t use only one coin type, but instead the “total price”, only use the number.

Suggestion Boxes:
> You may suggest ideas for whatever is in these boxes. Highly recommended.

Currency Corner

Shimmer: 4 golden coins (Thiefwing, -2 silver coins)
Lil: 1 golden coin (Crowthief)
Leafyz: 1 golden coin (Raventoast)

*SPECIAL*
None.

ROUND 6: STA
Stands for Swap that Apprentice. There will be a list of names, and you have to swap the suffixes around instead of creating new ones. Winners will recieve 1 silver coin and honorable mentions will receive 1 bronze coin. Now prepare for my massive wave of OCs.
Sunbird
Tidefrost
Shiverheart
Shimmerfern
Potatodance
Bloodpelt

Bank Accounts
Silvy: 3 silver coins, 8 golden coins, 2 ethereal coins (9.5)
Lil: 8 golden coins, 5 silver coins, ½ ethereal coin (10.5)
Leafyz: 1 silver coin, 7 golden coins, 2 ethereal coins (7.5)
Shimmer: 6 golden coins, 1 silver coin (6.5)
Midnight: 6 golden coins (6)
Riv: 2 silver coins, 4 golden coins, ½ ethereal coin (5)
Rainy: 3 silver coins, 2 golden coins (3.5)
Spring: 2 golden coins, 3 silver coins (3.5)
Star: 2 golden coins, 2 silver coins (3)
Mink: 3 golden coins (3)
Florie: 3 silver coins (1.5)
Ice: 1 silver coin, 1 golden coin (1.5)
Echo: 1 golden coin (1)

QAMDO Store
Used Secret Page (8 remaining) ~ 50 golden coins per page
Unused Secret Page (infinite) ~ 100 golden coins per page
Access to my not-so-secret art gallery (infinite) ~ 25 golden coins for lifetime access
Golden Coin (infinite) ~ 2 silver coins per golden coin
Silver Coin (infinite) ~ 1 golden coin per 2 silver coins or 2 bronze coins per 1 silver coin
Art Request (infinite) ~ 10 golden coins per request

Player Stores

Pending Orders

Suggestion Box
> Suggestions for new games.
> Suggestions for new products in the QAMDO Store.
> Suggestions for new *SPECIAL* coins
> Suggestions for functions of the *SPECIAL* coins
> Suggestions for how to get the diamond coin

Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
January 16, 2021 10:40 pm

Whitepaw’s Who Am I? Final Results:
Well, I was thinking of Honeyfur for 1, but many of you did Hollytuft which works too and which I completely overlooked. For 2, I was thinking of Thunder(star) but Firestar also works and I overlooked that too. And then I was thinking of Featherwhisker for three. And I can’t think of any more hard questions so this game is ending.

Final Leaderboard!
Shadowfire 1
Rabbitflame 4
Shimmermist 2
Starpaw 6
Cinderwhisker 3
Springtail 5
Raventhorn 3
Icepelt 3
Midnight 1
Lillypaw 1
Flowermistle 3

Congratulations Starpaw, Springtail, and Rabbitflame! Thanks for playing! There aren’t any prizes though.

Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
January 16, 2021 11:00 pm

Whitepaw’s Connect the Cats! Round 1
I feel like starting a new game! This is literally 45 second after I ended my other game. Anyway, if any of you guys remember my other connect the cats this is basically going to be it. You may connect my parents, siblings, or mate relationship and if I say mentor and apprentice is allowed for the cats then you can connect like that. Anyway, if I asked you guys to connect like Thornclaw and Graystripe or something, you could go like Thornclaw-Blossomfall-Graystripe, using the mate way of connecting cats and the parent way of connecting cats. Whoever connects the given cats in the shortest amount of cats wins. I’ll give you guys five each time. Also please use spoiler tags! All you have to do is click the button that looks like [+]. Also, I’m using a wheel to generate the cats because I’m lazy. Oh, and I’ll cross out the too easy ones and leave them for you guys to laugh at. Maybe wheels aren’t the best method but I’m still using it.

1. Myrtlepaw and Mistystar
  2. Reedfeather and Robinwing
  3. Lionblaze and Spotfur
  4. Breezepelt and Hollyleaf
  5. Dewnose and Tawnypelt
  6. Patchpelt and Ferncloud
  7. Tree and Jayfeather

There we go!

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 17, 2021 12:04 am

okay moon is bringing back clan builders and I’m living for it
and I decided to bring back hunger games simulators

I’m already running another game but why not start another? respond to this comment to be included in the hunger games simulator!

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame-Grilled Streaky Bacon (Flamepaw/streak)
January 17, 2021 5:08 am

Streaky’s NTA
___
Alrighty everyone, Streaky’s NTA is back! If you would like to suggest a theme, please let me know in your entry. 🙂
___
Round 19 Results
Claysplash – Leafypaw (Leafyshadow)
Tsunamifall – Stormpaw
Glorymoon – Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
Sunnypatch – Midnight
Starspeckle – Rabbitflame
Deathstrike – Moonsi
Thornfang – Poppypaw/sky
Morrowsoul – Moonsi
Webfrost – Stormpaw
Kestrelfeather – Kestry (yes kestry u have a very good name)
Dunesand – Starpaw (sorry Poppypaw, Starpaw got it before u)
Blisterflame – Starpaw (sorry Poppypaw, Starpaw got it before u)
Blazesun – Whitepaw (Whiterabbit)
Burnwillow – Poppypaw/sky

7. Slatepaw & Ravenpaw/thorn 7pts
  8. Moonsi 6pts
  9. Waffles (Waffleheart) 4pts
  10. Echostream 5pts
  11. Coldheart 3pts
  12. Loneheart 2pts
  13. Nightpaw, Flameflower, Rainypaw, Monkeypaw, Pinestripe, Dovepaw, Briarpaw/blaze & Mapledrift 1pt
  14. Everyone else 0pts

___
Round 20: Actions
Jumppaw
Hoppaw
Pouncepaw
Flippaw
Dashpaw
Runningpaw
Flickerpaw
Slashpaw
___
Prize: A purrsona drawing from me!
No canonical names!
If your name has changed, please let me know so I can fix the leader board

♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡
January 17, 2021 6:48 am

just a reminder that i put up the first round of my clan builder a page back! the post is a little bit long so i won’t repost, but you can go check it out if you want 😄

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 17, 2021 9:10 am

Sandy’s NTA

Lil note: I don’t mind if you or another person has taken the same name, you both get a point if you win :3

WINNERS
Echocry by Frost!
Wildwhisp by Shimmerpaw!
Wolfhowl by Raventhornpaw!
Quillprickle by Midnight!
Whiskersky by Rainypaw!
Grayflash by Poppypaw!

LEADERBOARD

1. Frost, Raventhornpaw, Midnight, Poppypaw (2 pts)
  2. Pinestripe, Drizzlenose (1 pt)

ROUND 3

Ivypaw (Ivie) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second Hunger Games
Pineblossom (Pine) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second NTA
Monkeyfur (Moky) – Winner of Sandpaw’s clan builder

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 17, 2021 10:35 am

Play Create The Best Clan! (I know the title sucks, you could get an extra 3 points for suggesting a better one) You have to create a clan and I will choose who wins (it’s not as boring as it sounds, it explains better on the secret page). This weeks theme is nature!
Click here to play:

(More explanation on the page)

Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
January 17, 2021 5:46 pm
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 17, 2021 9:32 pm

Yes my nta again, I won’t be able to update it quickly because of school and my fanfictions

Winners!