Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

60.5K Comments
Kestry who’s just their.
Kestry who’s just their.
January 17, 2021 9:55 pm

It’s been a while and I dropped all my other games because I was so busy but I’m going to do 1 and here it is

It’s one you might now, truth truth and lie warrior cats edition

So here’s how it’s going to work, we are not starting yet I need people to sign up first, I will wait a week then I will close the sign ups

RULES
I will have a wheel to randomly select who will do the truth truth and lie . People will have 2 days to guess which is which

First we will be doing level 1, the prophecies begin series. For the person who gets chosen they will spin a wheel to see which cat you have to talk about with the 3 traits, if you are unable to do so your out of the next round. If you fail to do so again your out of the game for level 1.

POINTS

the points work in 2 ways

If the caller succeeds to allude everyone they get 2 points, if they allude half they get one

For the guessers they get a point if they get it correct

In level 1 their will be 5 rounds whoever has the most points at the end wins and gets a personal drawling from me(I prefer animals)

I will also be participating so you guys don’t steal all the fun!

Now that the rules are stated time for how you sign up

All you have to do is say a character from the warriors books and say I’m ______ I wolf like to join or just say your character and join

So I make sure to put your character in if you want to play!

Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 17, 2021 11:11 pm

(Repost)
I’m starting a Warrior’s themed choose your own adventure story. Please join!

*`~^🧋Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea!🧋^~`*
*`~^🧋Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea!🧋^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:42 am

Oh Yeet
Lillypaw actually now has got 10 pts in my NTA
So imma start a new game called guess ze cat
haha 😛

*`~^🧋Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea!🧋^~`*
*`~^🧋Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea!🧋^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:51 am

Guess The Cat by Cinda

1. I am a ginger she-cat with 2 kits in Thunderclan
2. I am a gray and white tomcat in Windclan
3. I am Morningflower’s mate (Don’t search it up please)
4. I am a medicine cat with kits
DONT SEARCH IT UP
IF U WANT A CLUE SAY MEOW 🐈‍⬛

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 18, 2021 5:42 am

Sandy’s NTA

WINNERS
Summerblast by Midnight!
Poolpetal by Turtle!
Beachfloat by Lil!
Popsiclefrost by Turtle!
Watersplotch by Frost!
Sandfeather by Rainypaw!

LEADERBOARD

1. Midnight, Frost (3 pts)
  2. Raventhornpaw, Poppypaw, Turtle (2 pts)
  3. Pinestripe, Drizzlenose, Rainypaw, Lil (1 pt)

ROUND 4

Pineblossom (Pine) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second NTA
Monkeyfur (Moky) – Winner of Sandpaw’s clan builder

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 18, 2021 9:39 am

(Repost)
Play Create The Best Clan! (I know the title sucks, you could get an extra 3 points for suggesting a better one) You have to create a clan and I will choose who wins (it’s not as boring as it sounds, it explains better on the secret page). This weeks theme is nature!
Click here to play:

(More explanation on the page)

Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
January 18, 2021 11:59 am

Florie’s NTI (Name Those Initials) Round 5!
Winners Announce

Ambercloud – 2
Shimmermist – 2
Turtlepaw – 2
Icestripe – 2
Springtail – 1

Rules
1. Each round I will give you two pairs of initials. It might be something like FM, or AD.
2. You can switch the two initials in the same pair around, so it doesn’t have to be in the same order!
3. You think of names that fit the pairs of initial; for example you can have Flowermistle for FM. Otherwise it works just like NTA!

Next Round:
FS or SF
IA or AI

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 18, 2021 12:11 pm

Come and play my new game Guess The Cat! I will describe a cat and then you have to guess who it is! More explanation on the page.

Turtle 🐢🐢🐢 LOVES “And He Runs” by Blixemi 💜💜💜

Harepaw
Foxpaw
Mousepaw
Shrewpaw
Ravenpaw
Crowpaw

Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 18, 2021 5:03 pm

A new round of my Warriors themed choose your own adventure game! Have fun!

Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
January 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Whitepaw’s Connect the Cats! Round 2!
So, just connect the following cats, and don’t forget to use spoiler tags so other people don’t steal your answer! And last time I didn’t say you guys were allowed to do mentor apprentice relationships so if you did then your solutions just don’t count. Only do mentor apprentice relationships when I say so. And by the way if you want to do half-siblings then you have to go to the parent and then to the half sibling, so no connecting half-siblings directly for clarification. And no skipping to uncles either. But first I’m gonna write the leaderboard: Actually I’m gonna write the results.
(You get a point if you did it in the least amount of cats)
Starpaw connected the first ones in the least amount of cats, WITHOUT mentor apprentice relationships. 7 cats! Yay, Starpaw gets the point of that one.
And Starpaw gets another point for connecting the second ones too. In six cats.
Hey guess who won the third(fifth) one? Starpaw again.
I like how so many of you guys found ways to connect the next one in four steps! I’m pretty sure all of you who attempted that one get a point!
And there was only one of you who didn’t use mentor apprentice relationships in the last one. That was Raventhorn and they did do Tree > Rootspring (son) > Bristlefrost (mate, i really don’t want to ship this but at this point it’s been confirmed) > Ivypool (mother) > Cloudtail (grandfather) > Firestar (uncle) > Jayfeather (grandson) with Rootspring and Birstlefrost being a thing and with grandfather, uncle and grandson relationships, but you could make those into son-son or father-brother or father-father so I’ll give the point to them and I’ll believe them when they say that Rootspring and Bristlefrost is a thing.

Spoiler!
And knowing the events of Darkness Within, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we had some new half-clan kits soon. I mean, sending a small group of cats out into the unknown two of which you know have had feelings for each other, is a perfect recipe for more half-clan kits. Didn’t you already learn that with Dovewing and Tigerheart? Dovewing was too young to have kits on that journey, but that is the reason that match came to be. I mean, I guess you don’t know Bristlefrost and Rootspring have feelings for each other but you should have figured it out by now cause a normal clan cat would be mad that somebody from another clan had to save them instead of giving away prey. I can’t imagine Squirrelflight not being able to tell that they had feelings. Or at least one of them did. Uh yeah sorry about this rant. I’ll stop it now.

Soo, leaderboard now:
Starpaw 4
Raventhorn 2
Hollyfern 1
Rainypaw 1

Yeah… if you’re not on the leaderboard then its okay, there’s always next this time!

1. Stemleaf and Crowfeather
  2. Darktail and Brindleface
  3. Lionblaze and Fernsong
  4. Shellheart and Tree
  5. Firestar and Brokenstar
  6. Shellheart and Shellheart
  7. Ashfoot and Leafshade

So far the wheel has rolled Lionblaze, Tree, and Shellheart twice. And there’s 144 cats on it. If the wheel rolls these guys one more time then I’m going to accuse it of favoritism.😛

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 18, 2021 7:49 pm

REPOST
I am hosting a hunger games simulator, which was huge a few years ago. I need thirteen more entries, so reply to this comment if you would like to be included and you didn’t reply to my comment on the last page 😀

• Starkit