Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

60.8K Comments
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 20, 2021 2:17 am

Sandy’s Backstory that Cat with a Twist

RULES AND NOTES
(Please read)

Clicky uwu

Randomly thought of this game, so take it 😛

So how you play this game, it’s like Backstory that Cat, but with a twist! If you dunno what backstory that cat is, it’s exactly like what it sounds like! You think of a backstory for a warrior cat with their name. For example: Dogfoot. Dogkit was named because his dead rogue mother was chased by a dog, and a clan cat saved him. Later on Dogpaw learned his mother was killed by a dog, he decided to seek his revenge. When dogs invaded BirdClan, Dogpaw fought them off single-pawed, he was called Dogfoot for his battle skills. Yep, bad story I know 😛

But this time, the twist is I link a music video, and the lyrics are the cat/s backstory/s, and you have to give the cat/s a name, purrsona, backstory based on the song. Simple, right? 😛

Also dw, I’ll put the lyrics in this game as well, so you don’t have to search for them! 😛 And the songs don’t have curses ofc! ^^

If you have a certain song you’d like to see in this game, lemme know! :3

ROUND ZERO WINNERS
Me >:)

LEADERBOARD
N/A

ROUND ONE
Just note my song choices aren’t like everyones 😛

Alan Walker, Ava Max – Alone, Pt. II

Lyrics:

We were young, posters on the wall
Praying we’re the ones that the teacher wouldn’t call
We would stare at each other
‘Cause we were always in trouble
And all the cool kids did their own thing
I was on the outside, always looking in
Yeah, I was there but I wasn’t
They never really cared if I was in
We all need that someone
Who gets you like no one else
Right when you need it the most
We all need a soul to rely on
A shoulder to cry on
A friend through the highs and the lows
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la ‘lone
Then I saw your face, your forgiving eyes
Looking back at me from the other side
Like you understood me
And I’m never letting you go, oh
We all need that someone
La-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la ‘lone
‘Cause you are that someone
That gets me like no one else
Right when I need it the most
And I’ll be the one you rely on
A shoulder to cry on
A friend through the highs and the lows
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la-la ‘lone
La-la-la-la-la la
La-la-la-la-la-la ‘lone
Source: LyricFind

BONUS
If this song reminds you of a canon warrior cat, put that to in to perhaps get a bonus point!

Please suggest songs 😀

HALL OF FAME
Crystalpaw (Crystie) – Winner of Sandpaw’s first NTA
Ivypaw (Ivie) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second Hunger Games
Pineblossom (Pine) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second NTA
Monkeyfur (Moky) – Winner of Sandpaw’s clan builder

😛

Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 20, 2021 3:25 am

The next round of my Warriors themed choose your own adventure game is out! Have fun!

Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
Smoke That Fills The Air Through Winter Fireplace (Smokeypaw)
January 20, 2021 10:35 am

Announcing Results!!

I decided I’m not going to do GTC for this round
Please tell me in the comments whether I should continue GTC or not!

Old GTC!!!

Easy- Leopardfoot
Medium- Brackenfur
Hard- Sleekwhisker
IMPOSSİBLE- Spikefur!

Old NTP!!

Bunny- Icestripe!
Cowclaw- Springtail!
Copper Light that Shines on River- Lillypaw/ Lil!
Congratuations!

Winners for NTA

Snakefrost- Poppypaw/sky!
Badgerstripe- Springtail
Ottersong- Springtail

New NTP!!

Old, white tom with a greying muzzle, broad shoulders and blue eyes( Rogue)
Golden she-cat with gray eyes and a limp (Kittypet)
Reddish cat with long claws, short fur and yellow-green eyes(Clan cat)

I’m gonna do an NTA for this round too!

NTA Theme: Snakes
Viperpaw
Adderpaw
Pythonpaw
Cobrapaw
Rattlepaw

Good luck!! Tell me if I should switch out one game with another, or remove a game or something.

Turtle really likes Remus Lupin 🧡🐺🧡 (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle really likes Remus Lupin 🧡🐺🧡 (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 20, 2021 2:30 pm
Springtail
Springtail
January 20, 2021 3:02 pm

LEADERBOARD
note: in each game there will be 6-7 rounds.
Deerfoot-Sandypaw, 2 pts
Wolfblossom- Turtle, 5 pts (well now turtles got the lead)
Badgerlily- Raventhorn, 1 pt
Harebounce- Shimmerpaw, 4 pts
Foxfang-Cinderpaw, 2 pts
Mouselily-Silverfeather, 4 pts
Shrewfrost-Turtle and Poppy get this point, Poppy has 2 pts and Turtle has 5.
Ravenwing- Silverfeather, 4 pts

January 20, 2021 5:57 pm

Coldheart’s NTA
___

Round 9 Results
Starshine by Crystalpaw!
Moonfeather by Silverfeather!
Twighlightmoon- Pale blue she-cat with deep purple eyes, and a black belly, chest, paws, and tip of tail by Icestripe!
Shinerose by Frostcrystal!
Shimmerdrop by Rabbitflame!
Shootingstarstreak- A SkyClan cat who was so good at jumping that he looked like a shooting star, so that is how he got his name (he was as born Silverkit) by Brightshine!
___

___

The Cold Hall of Fame!

1. Poppypaw!
  2. Kestrelfeather!
  3. Starpaw!

___

Instructions: Name the apprentices I give you for a point. For a description, you will get another point. For a backstory, you will get 3 points. Have fun!
___

Round 10: Name these cats with loner names!
Grey she-cat with purple-ish eyes.
Greenish-gray tom with brown and grey patches, a long skinny tail, and green eyes.
Ginger tabby tom with white patches, brown stripes, and red spots and acid-yellow eyes.
Red she-cat with white paws and shy lime-colored eyes.
Yellow tabby she-cat with golden patches, stripes, spots, and golden eyes.
Brown tom with light brown ear tips, nose, toes, and chest and yellow eyes.
___

I just want to quickly thank everyone for playing. You made my day! And if you don’t get a point, no worries! You’ll get one next time! Good luck and have fun!

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Name That Cat!

So last rounds winner was……. Brambletiger by Silverwolf!
———
Leaderboard

1. Loyalfire/ 1 point
  2. Silverwolf/ 1 point

———
The Cold Hall of Fame!

1. Leafypaw
  2. Windpaw
  3. Kestrelfeather

———
ROUND 2comment image
Please name this one with a Warrior name!

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 20, 2021 6:04 pm

Guess that cat!

ROUND 6

I’m thinking of a slender, very pale silver-gray she-cat with unusual blue eyes.
I am allowed to answer yes or no questions!

Leaderboard!
1. Smoke That Fills The Air/ 1 point
2. Rabbitflame/ 1 point
3. Windpaw/ 1 point
4. Starpaw/ 1 point
5. Minktail/ 1 point
6. Midnight/ 1 point

Congratulations to Midnight for guessing correctly! It was Aspenfall!

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 20, 2021 6:09 pm

ROUND 3

Mystery in ClawClan

ClawClan

LEADER
CLAWSTAR – Reddish-brown tabby she-cat with black stripes, a bushy tail, and yellow-amber eyes and very long,curved claws.

DEPUTY
FANGSNARL – Black tabby she-cat with orange stripes, long, curved, razor-sharp fangs, and orange eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
SILVERFEATHER – Silver she-cat with white patches, a feathery tail and green eyes.
APPRENTICE, SWANFEATHER

WARRIORS
PINKSPOTS – Dark ginger she-cat with pink-orange spots and light brown eyes.
APPRENTICE, CINDERPAW
REDDAWN – Red tabby she-cat with pink orange stripes, ginger spots around her face and yellow eyes.
RAINSONG – Gray she-cat with blue-grey markings and blue eyes.
FLAMEHEART – Flame-colored tabby tom with yellow stripes and green eyes.
LIGHTWING – Yellow tom with white markings and light yellow eyes.
MAPLEMIST – Sleek maple colored she-cat with a blue-grey underbelly and white ears and blue eyes.
DUSTSTRIPE – Dusty colored tom with dark tan stripes and brown eyes.
APPRENTICE,CINDERPAW
GRAYSWIRL – Gray tom with dark gray swirls and amber eyes.
PATCHFUR – Small black and white tom with yellow-amber eyes.
APPRENTICE, MOSSPAW
SKYFLOWER – Light brown tom with yellow stripes and clear, sky blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, SPLASHPAW
BLOSSOMSASH – Pink orange she-cat with tan spots and light orange eyes.
WINTERSKY – White tom with silver spots and turquoise colored eyes.
APPRENTICE, BLOOMPAW
RIVERDRIZZLE – Long furred silver tom with amber eyes.
SWEETLIGHT – Tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.
FAWNYSPOTS – Ginger she-cat with pale yellow speckles and green eyes.
APPRENTICE, DAPPLEDPAW
TURTLEDAPPLE – Green-grey cat with black-brown patches and blue-grey speckles and emerald eyes.
BIRCHSTORM – White tom with black patches and blue eyes.
APPRENTICE, ROSEPAW
FALLENSHADOW – Golden brown spotted tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and green eyes.
APPRENTICE, APPLEPAW
LEAFSTREAM – Fluffy orange tabby tom with white splotches and dark blue-grey ears and blue eyes.
BLUEBELLSONG – Pale cream tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and striking pale blue eyes.
APPRENTICE. SONGPAW
RAVENCALL – Fluffy purple-black she-cat with a white paw and tail tip and ice-blue eyes.

APPRENTICES
SWANFEATHER – White tabby she-cat with silver markings and black stripes and blue eyes.
CINDERPAW – Ash colored she-cat with dark grey paws and light amber eyes.
SONGPAW – Striking red, yellow and orange she-cat with orange eyes.
APPLEPAW – Red she-cat with green-grey splotches, a brown tail tip and green eyes.
ROSEPAW – Pinkish-orange she-cat with white paws and a grey tail.
DAPPLEDPAW – Dappled tortoiseshell and white she-cat with yellow-white patches and amber eyes.
BLOOMPAW – Gray she-cat with white patches and silver eyes.
SPLASHPAW – Gray tom with blue-grey patches and sunny yellow eyes.
MOSSPAW – Gray and white tom with a pink nose and green eyes.

QUEENS
SUNFUR – Sun colored tabby she-cat with white stripes and yellow eyes. Mother to Grasskit, Shardkit, Snowkit, and Yellowkit.
DUSKDAWN – Dusky brown tabby she-cat with yellow and red stripes and orange eyes. Mother to Cloudkit, Lightkit, Redkit and Icekit.
ELDERS
CROOKED-EYE – Large dark brown tom with a big black patch over his one black eye, making it look crooked.
FALCONSWOOP – Brown she-cat with gold stripes and yellow eyes.

Rules

• You have only 2 questions.
  • Join anytime.
  • One wrong accusation and you can’t ask any more questions.
  • Accuse anyone anytime.
  • I will give one clue when everyone is stuck.

Oh no! Swanfeather was murdered! Who, or what, was it?

Questions so far

Leaderboard!

1. Shimmerpaw!/ 1 point
  2. Silverfeather!/ 1 point
Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 20, 2021 6:17 pm

(2nd repost)
Play Create The Best Clan! (I know the title sucks, you could get an extra 3 points for suggesting a better one) You have to create a clan and I will choose who wins (it’s not as boring as it sounds, it explains better on the secret page). This weeks theme is nature!
Click here to play:

(More explanation on the page)

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 20, 2021 6:18 pm

(Repost)
Come and play my new game Guess The Cat! I will describe a cat and then you have to guess who it is! More explanation on the page.

Kestry who’s just their.
Kestry who’s just their.
January 21, 2021 2:24 am

REPOST

starting game this Sunday join while you can!

It’s been a while and I dropped all my other games because I was so busy but I’m going to do 1 and here it is

It’s one you might now, truth truth and lie warrior cats edition

So here’s how it’s going to work, we are not starting yet I need people to sign up first, I will wait a week then I will close the sign ups

RULES
I will have a wheel to randomly select who will do the truth truth and lie . People will have 2 days to guess which is which

First we will be doing level 1, the prophecies begin series. For the person who gets chosen they will spin a wheel to see which cat you have to talk about with the 3 traits, if you are unable to do so your out of the next round. If you fail to do so again your out of the game for level 1.

POINTS

the points work in 2 ways

If the caller succeeds to allude everyone they get 2 points, if they allude half they get one

For the guessers they get a point if they get it correct

In level 1 their will be 5 rounds whoever has the most points at the end wins and gets a personal drawling from me(I prefer animals)

I will also be participating so you guys don’t steal all the fun!

Now that the rules are stated time for how you sign up

All you have to do is say a character from the warriors books and say I’m ______ I wolf like to join or just say your character and join

So I make sure to put your character in if you want to play!

People joined so far

Starmist
Raventhorn
Crystal paw
Sandfrost
Silverfeather
Shadowtail
(Me)Kestrelfeather

Ravensong
Ravensong
January 21, 2021 2:45 am

This game is based off of my fanfiction I’m writing called Silverstar’s Journey

Ivyclan murderer mystery part 1

Leader- Silverstar- Silver tabby with blue eyes
Deputy- Wrenfeather (now Snowdance- white she-cat with amber eyes)
Medicine cat- Turtlepelt- Tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes (has white fur)

Warriors-
Dustcloud- Light brown tom with amber eyes
Shellgaze- Fawn she-cat with blue eyes
Nutbranch- Dark brown tom with white paws an amber eyes
Sleeppelt- Dark gray tom with amber eyes
Dovefeather- old white she-cat with amber eyes
Chivenut- Brown tom with amber eyes and white ears
Gemwhisper (You)- White she-cat with a gray front right paw and emerald green eyes

Queens:
Willowbrook- Light gray she-cat with light blue eyes

Kits-
Wingkit- son of Willowbrook and white tom with light gray paws and blue eyes
Dawnkit- daughter of Willowbrook and gray she-kit with amber eyes

The beginning
Silverstar: “Gemwhisper… Wrenfeather has died. You may be one of the suspects, but I trust you the most. I want you to find clues on who killed my deputy. May Starclan be with you.”
Gemwhisper (You): “Yes Silverstar.”

What everyone said on Day 1:
Silverstar- “I have no information.” *Silverstar said this seriously. So it’s obvious it’s not her.*
Turtlepelt- “I can’t believe someone would do this. Killing our deputy… I’m pretty suspicous about you. Well everyone does think your a little suspicous. You do have white fur. Shellgaze and Dustcloud said when they found the body they saw white fur in his claws. But it could be anyone one with white fur. Anyways Good luck finding the murderer!” *she said happily. But her smile slowly faded and she continued sorting herbs*
Dustcloud: *You find Dustcloud by Wrenfeather’s body still mourning. Dustcloud doesn’t feel talking to you right now, probably try again on Day 2*
Shellgaze: “Yeah we found white fur in Wrenfeather’s claws. Dovefeather was sleeping in the warriors den with me. Before all this drama happened.”
Nutbranch- “Yes I know that I have white paws, but that doesn’t mean it’s me. Also besides Wingkit wanted to tell you something when he heard you where searching for the murderer. I wonder what he wants to say to you. Anyways I shouldn’t keep you busy. Good luck.”
Sleeppelt- *You find him sleeping in his moss bed in the warriors den. Probally try talking to him on Day 2*
Dovefeather- “Now I’m old. I used to be able to sneak attack but I can’t do that anymore. Cause I’m old.” *Try talking to her on Day 2*
Chivenut: “My brother is spending a long time mourning for his apprentice. I’m worried about him. Also Wingkit wanted to talk to you.”
Snowdance: “The whole clan is grieving for Wrenfeather. These are desperate times for our clan.”
Willowbrook: “Wingkit had something to tell you”
Wingkit: “Finally you’re here! I want to tell you something in private.” *he lead you to the farthest corner in the nursery away from his mom and sister* “Ok so I was awake when Wrenfeather was killed. He was killed last night. I-I didn’t see who killed him but I saw their eye color in the dark. Their eye color was amber. I just wanted to tell you that.”
Dawnkit: “I was asleep when Wrenfeather was killed. So was my brother and everyone else in the clan. Or I could be wrong.”

*It is night time and you head to the warriors den and you sleep in your moss bed.*
To be continued. (I will post the second part later.) Also who do you think is the murderer so far? I will only say the answer after I post the second part. So stay tuned!