Warriors Games Page

Here it is, as requested. Have fun! 😀 😀

60.9K Comments
springkit/tail hates snape
springkit/tail hates snape
January 26, 2021 3:51 pm

please use spoiler boxes and you are only allowed one search. SO like if you are confused with one of the steps you can search it up bt theen you would have no more searches available until the next round.

Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
January 26, 2021 4:44 pm

You know what? Death to GTC!!

Winners for NTA!
Adderfrost- Rainypaw
Rattledawn- Rainypaw
Cobratail- Silvy

They were the only ones who joined XD

New NTA!!
NTA Theme: Fire
Kindlepaw
Burnpaw
Flamepaw
Blazepaw
Flashpaw

No one joined last NTP but Im still gonna have another one.
New NTP!!

Bright ginger she-cat with black paws and muzzle, amber eyes(Rogue)
Dark brown tom with a long tail and limbs, hazel eyes(Clan Cat)
Tortoiseshell cat with silky fur and small paws, bright blue eyes(Clan Cat)

Hope you join!!!

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 26, 2021 4:48 pm

Hello please come and play my two games! Thank you to everyone who entered last week!

Create The Best Clan Game:
Welcome to Create The Best Clan! This game has a new round every week and you have to create a clan of cats based on that week’s theme! Come up with imaginative names and win the round to earn points! You have to have at least 1 leader, deputy, medicine cat, 8 warriors, 5 apprentices, 2 queens, 4 kits and 2 elders in your clan but you can have more than that! I will decide the clan I like best and they will receive 5 points, the 2nd place will receive 3 points and the 3rd place will receive 2 points! (description)

Guess The Cat Game:
Hello and welcome to my new game Guess The Cat! The rules are simple: I describe 5 cats and you have to guess who I am describing! You get one point for each you get right! I will have a new game every Monday for you to play! After 10 weeks, I will declare the winner! (description)

Thanks! 🙂

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 26, 2021 6:50 pm

NTA/NTC/whatever other game I want to host

Round 8 Results
Emberdusk –  Flame-orange tabby with graceful, flowing fur, a flowing tail, and bright, emerald green eyes by Raventhorn
Nightbird – A lithe and sleek black she-cat with stormy grey eyes, petite by Lillydawn
Lilythorn – pretty calico she-cat with gold eyes and sharp teeth by Poppypaw
Lionrunner – A large, majestic, lithe and muscular golden tom with strong hind legs, long claws and small bright green eyes by Silverfeather
Berrypool – pale grey she-cat with white flecks and amber eyes by Rainypaw

~ Leaderboard ~

1. Shimmermist (6pts)
  2. Mapledrift, Midnight, Lillydawn, Poppypaw, Rainypaw (5pts)
  3. Raventhorn (4pts)
  4. Starpaw, Stormpaw, Silverfeather (3pts)
  5. Starkit, Waffleheart, Turtlepaw (2pts)
  6. Rabbitflame, Coldheart (1pt)

Round 9 | Create some cats for these clans
Name a leader, deputy, and a medicine cat for the following clans:
MountainClan
CloudClan
LeafClan

NOTE: I am trying to get people to join my hunger games simulator. If you’re interested, reply below!

Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
January 27, 2021 3:34 am

Hey guys! This is Replace! Simple rules: You guys vote on which cat should replace the other. You guys have until tomorrow night to lock in you votes. Meeow! (Good luck)

I’ll start with The prophecy begins! tonight’s thing is Firestar’s mate. We all know he’s with Sandstorm but some ship him with Spottedleaf and others ship him with Cinderpelt! I’ll give reasons why and why not each should be his mate.

Sandstorm: Why?: She’s already his mate. It’s a simple hate then love story. Why not: Well, she really did hate him. Like HAAAAATE him.
Spottedleaf: Why?: She was his first love and she’s described as a beautiful she-cat. It would create more drama in the first book! Why not?: she’s a med. cat. She’s older than Darkstripe who is described as, “He’s neither young nor pretty”(Spotted is Tigerclaw/star’s aunt and Tiger was Dark’s mentor).
Cinderpelt: Why: She really loves him but hides it really well! She’s so. . . heart-lifting! Why not?: She’s a med kitty. She was his apprentice which is kind of like Teacher-loves-student. BLEH!
Please play if you’d like to and good luck! ENJOYYYYYYYYY! (If this fails to be read. . . again, I won’t be making any more.) 🙂

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 27, 2021 4:01 am

P‘I lease Introduce Winners!!
Minktail and Smokeypaw
You each get a point.

Next Round! 😁
I died in the Great Battle 2.0, trained in the Dark Forest but went to StarClan
I was named after my aunt
I lived in RIVERCLAN And Windclan and I am 1/2 Clan 🙃
I am a Star ______

LeAdErBoArD
Minktail! 2pts
Smokeypaw! 1pts
meow

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 27, 2021 5:41 am

(Repost because only two people entered!)

Those two people, you don’t have to enter again, it’s fine 🙂

Sandy’s NTA

WINNERS
Cakedrizzle by Cinda!
Balloonbounce by Lil!
Candleflare by Midnight!
Partymist by Florie!
Confettifall by Smoke!
Giftshade by Silvy!

LEADERBOARD

1. Midnight (5 pts)
  2. Frost (4 pts)
  3. Raven, Florie (3 pts)
  4. Poppypaw, Turtle, Rainypaw, Lil, Silvy (2 pts)
  5. Pinestripe, Drizzlenose, Stormpaw, Silverwolf, Shimmerpaw, Springtail, Sparkspots, Cinda, Smoke (1 pt)

ROUND 7 – Nocturnal Animals!
Owlpaw
Batpaw
Mothpaw
HedgehogpawFoxpaw
Badgerpaw

HALL OF FAME
Crystalpaw (Crystie) – Winner of Sandpaw’s first NTA
Ivypaw (Ivie) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second Hunger Games
Pineblossom (Pine) – Winner of Sandpaw’s second NTA
Monkeyfur (Moky) – Winner of Sandpaw’s clan builder

If you haven’t signed up for my hunger games simulator, inspiried by Riv, go sign up right now to get free cookies!!! 🍪🍪🍪

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 27, 2021 5:42 am

(Repost 2)

Haha, I decided Imma make another hunger games simulator as well! Credit to Riv and Moon for bringing it the old games back! 😀

Just comment if you’re interested! 😛

People who signed up: Raven, Starla, Mink, Silvy, SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar), Lil, Cinda, Frost, Smokey, Riv, Waterpaw

Slots taken: 11/24

Also, could SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar), put one name please? I’m confused which one to use! 😛

Kestry who’s just their
Kestry who’s just their
January 27, 2021 1:14 pm

Ok! Sandfrost what was the lie truth and truth about morningflower so I can calculate the points! And at this time that I’m asking if anyone wants to join for round two just ask

💚Turtle ships SquirrelflightXJessy💚(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
💚Turtle ships SquirrelflightXJessy💚(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 27, 2021 2:10 pm
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
January 27, 2021 7:58 pm

Starting…. A new game!
Rabbitflameo’s Rotation:
Exactly what it sounds like.

Leaderboard

REPOST

Kestry who’s just their
Kestry who’s just their
January 28, 2021 2:00 am

Limited suffix NTA

Ok so new NTA it will be 6 rounds with limited suffixes

So first round is random

Boltpaw