12,130 Replies to “Warriors Names”

1. December 31, 2018 at 4:11 am

Your BlogClan Name Challenge!!!

Answer these questions relating to YOUR BlogClan warrior name.

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
    2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
    3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
    and
    4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?

My answers:
    1. [My prefix being Blue-] Because Bluestar is one of my favorite characters. Blue is also a favorite color of mine. It brings to mind ice, water, and the sky, also blue jays.
    2. [My suffix being -fire] I’ve always felt like the suffix -fire conveys a spunky, brave, possibly reckless or arrogant character. I’d like to see this suffix used canonically in warriors. Honestly I kinda expected Sparkpelt to be named Sparkfire =D. Fire is also an element that I’m often drawn to and like to watch.
    3. [My name being Bluefire] The name “Bluefire” immediately conjures (for me) images of a blue flame, which is one of the colors of fire that produces the most heat. The image of a blue flame is, to me, interesting, somewhat calming, and entrancing.
    4. [My nickname being Blu] In the movie “Rio” the character of Blu is a male Blue Macaw. While I’m not a boy, I do relate to the character, who seems to enjoy reading and spending time alone or with close friends during the opening scenes of the movie. The name Blu also means “gift of God.”

• Sundance
      December 31, 2018 at 4:58 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have? | Random decision, honestly! My username on Deviantart began with the word “sun” so I took it and ran with it here
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have? | See my answer to the next question!
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix? | When I was trying to decide on a suffix to go along with “sun,” one of my best friends on the Blog at the time, Owlsong, suggested “Sundance” after the famous Western outlaw, since at the time we were joking about robbing a bank together
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have? | It chose me!

• December 31, 2018 at 5:24 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
      Jasmine is a very sweet smelling flower. It is a bush that can get really tall if you let it, and though it seems nice when you keep it under control, it’s hard. Jasmine was fitting.
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
      I really liked the suffix -breeze, as it was calm and cool but can be turned into a gust that us hard to control.
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      It went really good, and when I think of jasmine I think of a large bush rimming the forest, swaying in the breeze of the quiet morning
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      It was the first thing that came to me lol

Jazzin

• Cinderpaw/flame who wanders endlessly in a snow storm
        December 31, 2018 at 4:28 pm

1. Because I wanted something to honor my favorite character, Cinderpelt
        2. I chose the suffix ‘flame’ after one of my OCs, Flame
        3. I wanted something to combine two of my favorite characters, both OC and not OC
        4. I didn’t really choose my nickname Cinder, I was just called that several times so I just went with it

• December 31, 2018 at 10:44 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?

I honestly don’t remember 😛 I think I just liked it?

2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?

My first name was Moonwing, which I had for a year or so. And then right before I joined BlogClan, I changed it, since I was thinking about it for a while. I just didn’t like the sound of Moonwing, since I used -breeze. Not only do I like the sound of it, but Breeze is my Clash Royale name (a game I play with my dad and brother) 😛

3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?

I had Moon- first, and then chose -breeze for the reasons above. Not very exciting

4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?

I didn’t. For me, once somebody became active enough, you sorta earned a nickname. Everybody gradually started calling you it, and I got Moon, since most people just went by their prefixes. Once, Blu called me Breeze, which made me laugh and think of Clash Royale. But I’ve been Moon almost all the time from then 🙂

procrastination is the key 🔑

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      December 31, 2018 at 3:05 pm

1. I was changing my BlogClan name when I chose Fallen, and it was a prefix I haven’t really seen used a lot and I really liked it.

2. I really just thought the combination of Fallen and -shadows would sound cool. 😛 It also kind of suits me though because I kind of stay in the background irl and I don’t usually stand out.

3. ^

4. People just started calling me Fallen. 😛

Running for SW!!

• Icy Wants a Tissue for Christmas
      December 31, 2018 at 3:56 pm

1. I’ve always liked snow and ice and frost, because everything seems so peaceful and bright and calm when it’s snowing or icy. (My other name candidate was Snowlily.)
      2. I thought Iceflower sounded nice. Good mental picture. A bright flower in the snow, petals frosted over, that sort of thing.
      3. ^
      4. It kind of chose itself, really. 😛 Some people called me Ice for a while, but it never really stuck and to tell the truth, I didn’t really like it as much as I did Icy. 😛

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• December 31, 2018 at 4:21 pm

I mean I spoke about this in blogclanner in the spotlight but oh well let’s do it again

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
      I like Canada and maple syrup 😛 that’s the main reason to be honest
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
      I feel like i drift from my family sooooo yeah that’s where that came from
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      Well I didn’t intend to make a good combo I just choose two parts and shoved them into one !
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      Sunny choose it.
      I’m serious it’s all sunny’s fault 😛
      I was like on my first comment, oh yeah you can call me Drift, or drifty, or maple or anything you like
      Then sunny went Hey Maple ! And everyone else called me maple as well sooooo

Somewhere that’s Green

• January 1, 2019 at 1:55 am

1. Because I like Fox’s
      2. Because I walk Trot a whole lot
      3. It’s stuff bout me together
      4. Rose gave it to me and I like it

sneezes in Itlian

• Alpacatuft
      January 1, 2019 at 2:33 am

I know I changed my name to Alpacatuft but this is temporary since I shall always be Marrowfrost 😛 This will be interesting with mine anyways.
      1. In Science class we had a lesson on bone marrow. Bone marrow is editable, and comes in two different types: Red marrow and yellow marrow. It’s my favorite aspect of the human body, so I said: Why not the prefix Marrow-?
      2. I forgot, to be completely honest. 😛 I did go through a bunch of other suffixes, though.
      3. Before choosing, I thought of Marrowrose, Marrowheart, Marrowclaw, Marrowblaze, Marrowdawn, Marrowflight, and Marrowcloud before settling on Marrowfrost. But mainly the reasons above.
      4. I didn’t choose it, tbh. The nickname Marrow just happened, probably because Marrowfrost is a pain to type in a post/comment. 😛 It’s become my (un)official nickname on BlogClan, FFN, and to an extent on WCRP. Mar is also one, but I’ve only been called that once by Rain (Willowrain). I’m surprised no one has called me Marmar or Frosty/Frostie yet. 😛

• January 1, 2019 at 7:28 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have? See 3.
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have? See 3.
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      Sandstone was one of my OCs.
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      I just like Sandy.

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• January 1, 2019 at 11:57 pm

1. See 3 😛
      2. See 3 😛
      3. I’ve always loved the name Frostfire. It sounds so beautiful and creates a nice mental image.
      4. I made a poll for my nickname 😛 originally, I didn’t even like the name Frosto! 😛 Thinking of it now, I love the name Frosto, it fits me so well 😛

Cheet4SW

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 2, 2019 at 3:08 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have? ] I naturally have kind of reddish/blondish streaks in my hair, so I decided my name would be Goldenstreak. I also liked Goldenflower a lot, so that may have influenced my decision. When I decided to change my name, I just kept Golden.

2. Why did you choose the suffix you have? ] Well, originally it was streak because of my hair, but then I decided to change my name. I kind of held an NTA on Wiki Chat to decide my suffix. I think it was Emberdawn that came up with the -fawn suffix, but I’m not sure.

3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix? ] My hair, and then I just… Liked deer I guess? I don’t know. 😛

4. Why did you choose the nickname you have? ] Well, first people called me Golden, but somehow Goldie became my nickname even though there was already a Goldie on the blog. It stuck for a while, but on Wiki Chat Flowerstream made it so whenever someone said Goldie, it would turn into a pizza emoji since it was my favorite food. This was per my request, but I don’t think any of us really thought it through. 😛 Obviously, when trying to have serious conversations, people don’t want a pizza emoji popping up all the time, so they just took the e off the end and bam. Goldi.

~spicy oreos~

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        January 3, 2019 at 7:16 pm

To clarify: I believe we came up with some names in an NTA, and then held a bit of a vote when you couldn’t decide between two names ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• juni
      January 2, 2019 at 10:09 pm

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
      pretty sure i named myself after my leafeon from 6th grade
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
      forgot lmao :’)
      i’ve always liked the water though
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      just shoved them together ig
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      also forgot about this one

• January 2, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Why did you choose the prefix you have?
      I like snow. Winter has always been one of my favorite seasons, and I love how snow lights up and sparkles when the sun or moon hits it. Snow is almost magical.
      I also chose it on an impulse, but what is above is probably why I had that impulse. I’m not too sure on that though!
      Why did you choose the suffix you have?
      -breeze has always been my choice. Ever since I wanted a Warriors sona, which started a long time ago. 😛 I like wind, but breezes are more gentle, and I like the idea of being gentle. I also used to love to run with breezes when I was younger, so . . . 😛
      Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      Um . . . I wanted to combine those two together. What else would I do, I figured? 😛 The name just kind of . . . happened. I didn’t put a lot of thought into it at the time, but I love it now!
      Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      BlogClan gave it to me, and I’m glad they did! It’s a great nickname. 🙂

• 2,019 Foxies Leaping Into the New Year
        January 3, 2019 at 7:40 am

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
        My breed is a Somali cat (my friend told me about the breed and I just fell in love with it) and it is also known as a “long-haired Abyssinian” or the “Fox cat” 😛 So “fox” stuck (that’s how I made up my mind on what color I wanted to be since Somalis can come in different colors). Plus I was obsessed with Squirrelflight and I really wanted to be a dark ginger cat kind of with green eyes so yeah 😛

2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
        Well I mean foxes have fluffy tails….I half named myself after Redtail cause I always imagined him as a Somali cat after I learned about the breed, and half after Feathertail because Feathertail was the first warrior name I created on accident without any knowledge of Warriors 😛 Another reason is that a tail is used for balance aka represents balance and I’m that sort of person who never really picks a side and is just in the middle ya know? (cause I can never decide lol) I also try to keep the balance between people 😛

3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
        See numbers 1 and 2 😛 It was simple yet described me and it just somehow suits me.

4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
        When I joined, there were so many people here with the prefix “fox” along with the nickname of “Foxy” or “Foxi.” I didn’t really want to mixed up with them so I changed it to Foxie instead since “ie” can be an add on to a name. Plus it’s not the common way to spell “Foxy” which refers to my real name which isn’t spelled the “normal/common” way and I always get my name spelled by wrong by people who don’t know me well (same goes for my BlogClan nickname haha). Besides I liked the way Foxie looked and I just figured it suited me 😛

Faith it 'til you make it

• Gingie
      January 3, 2019 at 8:13 pm

1. Why did you choose the prefix you have?
      OOFso this one’s kind of funny. I was stalking BlogClan (before joining,) and I clicked the random article button. It was “names to use in the future” by Wavepaw (Wavesplash) it had the prefix Ginger- there. I liked it, so I kept it. Thank you, Wavesplash 🙂
      2. Why did you choose the suffix you have?
      TBH, It just sounded cool
      3. Why did you choose that combination of prefix and suffix?
      See above. However, I might change it before I become a warrior, to Gingerfire, Gingersplash, Gingerblossom, or Gingertwist
      4. Why did you choose the nickname you have?
      I just made it up one day

2. December 31, 2018 at 5:17 am

Leader: Dawnstar – Tall, thin grey tabby she-cat with amber eyes
    Deputy: Coppershine – Muscular ginger tabby tom with copper colored eyes
    Medince Cat: Tinyleaf – Small, fluffy grey tabby she-cat with leaf green eyes
    APPRENTICE: Darkpaw
    Warriors:
    Fawnrunner – Slim light brown she-cat with darker points and light blue eyes
    APPRENTICE: Poppypaw
    Blackdawn – Large black tom with green eyes
    Ashclaw – Small grey tabby tom with light amber eyes
    Cinderpool – Fluffy grey tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Redrunner – Large ginger tabby tom with amber eyes
    APPRENTICE: Duskpaw
    Rosepad – Tortoiseshell she-cat with copper eyes
    APPRENTICE: Duckpaw
    Barkfrost – Light brown tom with darker points and small turquoise eyes
    Goldenstone – Large light brown tom with golden eyes (father to Larkkit and Rabbitkit)
    Spottedbird – Tiny ginger tabby tom with orange eyes and one white paw
    Hazeldapple – Large brown tabby she-cat with hazel eyes
    Apprentices:
    Darkpaw – Big black tom with deep green eyes
    Poppypaw – Light silver-brown she-cat with pale orange eyes
    Duskpaw – Silver-brown tom with pale orange eyes
    Duckpaw – Pale blue-grey tom with darker points and deep blue eyes
    Queens:
    Graysong – Grey tabby she-cat with light hazel eyes (mother to Larkkit and Rabbitkit)
    Kits:
    Larkkit – Light brown tabby she-kit with golden eyes
    Rabbitkit – Large light grey tabby tom with light hazel eyes
    Elders:
    Silverdust – Frail white she-cat icy blue eyes (deaf in one ear)

Realistic cats. All realistic cats
    Oof

Jazzin

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      December 31, 2018 at 3:06 pm

I like Coppershine, Tinyleaf, Fawnrunner, Blackdawn, Ashclaw, Cinderpool, Roserunner, Barkfrost, Goldenstone, Spottedbird, Hazeldapple, and Silverdust! 🙂

Running for SW!!

Deepwater
    Scrapleaf
    Lickerfur
    Leaperflame
    Flamespark
    Sunwhisker
    I think I put to much warrior names

• January 1, 2019 at 10:48 am

I read it all and now my brain hurrrrrtrttttsssss

Somewhere that’s Green

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 1, 2019 at 1:52 pm

My favorites are Snowdusk, Stormfire, Cinderfall, and Crowspots! 🙂

Running for SW!!

• 2,019 Foxies Leaping Into the New Year
        January 3, 2019 at 8:02 am

Great StarClan that’s a lot of names!

My favs are Riverspark, Gorseswirl, Otterdusk, Webcloud, Flowermoon, Stormfire, Pinefeather, Ratwhisker, Icespark, Mouseclaw, Leafwhisker, Glidewing, Bloodstripe, Dawnflight, Silvereye, Stonecloud, Dewstream, Duskflower, Flintdust, Springfoot, Plumshade, Flakeleaf, Waterfrost, Minnowflight, Fawncloud, Iciclebloom, Briarsun, Dancewing, Elksplash, Whorldusk, Thornscar, Mistlefern, Vevletfern, Tidesong, Dolphinwing (as a matter of fact), Puddlewish, Honeysnow, Cinderfall, Hazelflower, Asterbloom, Ambershine, Diamondleaf, Bristlefrost, and Bloomingsong! (gosh that took forever lol)

Whiskernose, Mistcloud, Deerleap, and Birchbark are canon 🙂

Faith it 'til you make it

4. January 1, 2019 at 5:07 pm

MORE NAMES

I might be using these for a fanfic but oh well steal them anyways

Emberclan:

Leader: Moonstar – very pale grey tom with grey eyes

Deputy: Hazelsprint – brown tom dappled with tan spots with hazel eyes

Medicine Cat: Gingershade – dark ginger tom with yellow eyes
    Apprentice: Honeypaw

Mediator: Redwing – russet she-cat with amber eyes
    Apprentice: Fernpaw

Warriors:
    Ripplestripe – grey battlescarred tom with cold grey eyes and darker grey stripes down his back
    Apprentice: Scarpaw
    Littlespots – small tortoiseshell tom with yellow eyes
    Apprentice: Star
    Morningfire – golden she-cat with amber eyes
    Apprentice: Ebony
    Blossomstream – brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes
    Apprentice: Shellpaw
    Palestem – light cream tom with green eyes
    Apprentice: Indigopaw
    Tawnystep – tortoiseshell tom with a brown foot
    Apprentice: Rowanpaw
    Snowcloud – white she-cat with amber eyes
    Nettlefur – brown tom with grey splotches and dark green eyes
    Newtheart – golden tom with green eyes
    Brackenberry – dark brown she-cat with amber eyes
    Hoppingbird – black and white she-cat with green eyes
    Roseshine – hairless she-cat with blue eyes
    Houndbranch – black she-cat with green eyes
    Satinbloom – black she-cat with blue eyes
    Lilacfall – white she-cat with purple eyes
    Applespark- ginger she-cat with green eyes
    Pikesplash – grey tom with blue eyes
    Ottersky – brown tom with blue eyes
    Hailstorm – white tom with grey spots and blue eyes
    Tumblesight – tortoishell tom with eyes that turn outwards
    Maplebrook – ginger she-cat with blue eyes
    Ravenlight – black she-cat with yellow eyes
    Brightflame – white and ginger she-cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
    Honeypaw – golden tom with amber eyes
    Fernpaw – brown she-cat with green eyes (daughter of Newtheart and Brackenberry, littermate of Honeypaw)
    Ebony – black tom with amber eyes
    Star – golden she-cat with amber eyes (daughter of Morningfire and Rocket, littermate of Ebony)
    Scarpaw – brown tom with a large scar over his face (son of Ottersky and Brightflame)
    Rowanpaw – black tom with blue eyes
    Indigopaw – white tom with grey spots and green eyes
    Shellpaw – white she-cat with blue eyes (daughter of Houndbranch and Hailstorm, littermate of Rowanpaw and Indigopaw)

Queens:
    Oliveleaf – brown she-cat with olive eyes, mother to Nettlefur’s three moon old kits: Birchkit (brown tom with green eyes) and Slatekit (grey she-kit with olive eyes)
    Herongaze – white she-cat with brown eyes, mother to Palestem’s two moon old kits: Herringkit (white tom with green eyes), Mudkit (cream she-kit with brown eyes) and Flakekit (white tom with brown eyes)

Elders:
    Brandy – old dark ginger tom with green eyes, a former loner

Rogues:

Leader: Water – mysterious pale grey tom with sparkling blue eyes

Dove – white she-cat

Oak – brown tom

Whiskers – black and white tom

Night – black she-cat

Cola – brown she-cat

Mina – tortoiseshell she-cat

Rocket – black tom

Coral – ginger she-cat

Lee – black and white tom

Puddle – white and brown tom-kit

Larch – white she-kit

Tina is best Scamander.

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 2, 2019 at 2:03 pm

I like Hazelsprint, Gingershade, Redwing, Morningfire, Blossomstream, Palestem, Tawnystep, Snowcloud, Brackenberry, Lilacfall, Ottersky, Maplebrook, Ravenlight, Brightflame, and Oliveleaf!

Running for SW!!

5. Flameheart
    January 2, 2019 at 10:27 am

One night I was bored and wrote a bunch of names so here they go:
    Littlewing- small brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Dustear- white tom with brown ears and tail tip, brown eyes
    Shadefall- very dark grey she cat, brilliant blue eyes
    Lilacbreeze- light gray she-cat with a slight hint of purple in her pelt, white patches and green eyes
    Starlingflake- brown speckled white she cat with brown eyes
    Crookedtail- orange tabby tom with broken tail tip, amber eyes
    Meadowfur- brown tabby she-cat with bright green eyes
    Mothbranch- pale ginger and brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes
    Stormsong- black tom with silvery eyes
    Bramblewhisker- brown tabby she cat with white paws, chest, and tail, blue-green eyes
    Stemtail- grey she cat with a long white stripe down her back, round yellow eyes
    Fernshade- long-furred cream she-cat with black face, ears, paws, and tail, blue eyes (Balinese cat)
    Maplebranch- patchy tortoiseshell and white she-cat with folded ears, pale green eyes
    Russetshine- sleek dark ginger tom with black paws and dark green eyes
    Brambleleap- dark brown tom with specks of white, long legs and blue eyes
    Bravesong- small three legged white she-cat with huge amber eyes, gets her name from surviving monster where she lost one of her legs
    Feircemoon- cream she-cat with large orange-amber eyes
    Blackbee- very dark gray to with black paws, ears, and stripes, with icy blue eyes
    Hollystem- white she-cat with stub tail, green eyes
    Honeymist- golden she-cat with blue eyes
    Breezeberry- Blueish gray she-cat with blue eyes
    Cinderleaf- dark grey she-cat with very green eyes
    Ashbriar- light grey tom with brown eyes
    Hazelfrost- brown and white patched she-cat with amber eyes
    Cloverbreeze- White she-cat with green eyes
    Applecloud- Flat faced tortoiseshell and white she-cat with brown eyes
    Runningjay- light gray dark striped tom with green eyes
    Blueshine- dark gray tom with blue eyes
    Blackpad- charcoal gray tom with black paws and yellow green eyes
    This last one was based off of my kitten:
    Squirreltail- light gray-brown tabby tom with dark striped and spots on his side, blue-green eyes, when upset or scared tail bushes up and curls over

• 2,019 Foxies Leaping Into the New Year
      January 3, 2019 at 8:08 am

I love Lilacbreeze, Starlingflake, Bravesong, Fiercemoon, Honeymist, Ashbriar, Hazelfrost, and Runningjay 🙂

Faith it 'til you make it

6. January 2, 2019 at 9:06 pm

alskjdfhjkdsfhjdhg i haven’t been here in so long 😛

actually, i haven’t been on the blog in general for very long :’ )

old OCs and stuff, free to steal

Littlewing – soft-furred, pure white she-cat with a pink nose, a thick, plumy tail, and pale amber eyes
    Birchshade – short-furred, pale brown tabby tom with black stripes, a white underside, and green eyes
    Moonspots – long-legged, light silver-gray she-cat with white mottles on her flank, white paws, and dark blue eyes
    Firescorch – broad-faced, dark fiery ginger-and-white splotched tom with golden flecks and bright amber eyes
    Streamtail – sleek silver, black, and white dappled she-cat with a white-tipped tail and light green eyes
    Foxtail – long-furred, dark reddish-brown tom with a thick, bushy, tail, a white muzzle, paws, ears, and tail-tip, and amber eyes
    Thornberry – spiky-furred, solid golden-brown she-cat with grayish-brown speckles and amber eyes
    Brackentuft – broad-shouldered, dark brown-and-white tabby tom with a white chest and paws and green eyes
    Swiftbrook – slender, light grayish-brown she-cat with darker gray flecks and pale, water-blue eyes
    Alderface – lithe, mottled brown, black, and ginger tom with dark brown tabby stripes around his face and dark leaf-green eyes
    Redbriar – hard-muscled, dark red tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with a bushy tail and clear golden eyes
    Crowflight – lean, dark smoky-black tabby tom with a very long, winding tail, white paws, and sky-blue eyes
    Silvermist – smooth-furred, misty-silver-gray she-cat with black-and-white dapples and brilliant green eyes
    Briarhaze – small, pale tortoiseshell-and-black tabby she-cat with a golden tabby tail and pale yellow eyes

Beauty is beauty ME 美

• Flameheart
      January 3, 2019 at 10:54 am

I came up with and posted Littlewing as an OC too, but mine is a small brown tom
      lol

• 2,019 Foxies Leaping Into the New Year
        January 3, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Foxtail is a Blogclanner *cough* me *cough* 😛

Faith it 'til you make it

7. January 2, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I just thought of Spikeshade and Crowbriar

That’s all there is to this comment

Tina is best Scamander.

8. January 3, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Here’s some cringy allegiances from a story I made in 5th grade (these are the exact replicas actually; have it all in a google doc *shudders*):
    SunClan
    Leader:
    Birchstar (dark brown tom with black underbelly and tail tip; yellow eyes) (Birchleg) (Has 3 lives left)
    Deputy:
    Yellowclaw (brown tom with black underbelly and tail tip; yellow eyes)
    Medicine Cat:
    Rubyfang (ginger she-cat with darker tail tip, paws and ears and has a white muzzle; emerald green eyes)
    Warriors:
    Firestorm (cream tom with black chest fur; black eyes)
    Hollyblossom (black she-cat with white chest fur; green eyes)
    Apprentice, Marigoldpaw (tortoiseshell she-cat with star shaped scar on her forehead; has green eyes)
    Thrushwing (dark brown she-cat; amber eyes)
    Ivystripe (white and gray she-cat; brown eyes)
    Queens:
    Snowmoon (white she-cat; blue eyes)
    Leopardspots (cream she-cat with brown patches)
    Elders:
    Willowmask (dark ginger tabby she-cat with black stripes; red eyes)

SeaClan:
    Leader:
    Goldenstar (golden tabby tom with black stripes; purple eyes)
    Deputy:
    It has none lol
    Medicine Cat:
    Pinemorning (idk)
    Warriors:
    Pinkpelt (pink she-cat with white socks, stripes, and muzzle; has light green eyes)
    Jaystrike (half blind blue-gray she-cat; blue eyes)
    Needlefeather (gray tabby she-cat; green eyes)
    Elders:
    Crippledjaw (black tom; dark blue eyes)

LightningClan:
    Leader:
    Lizardstar (idk)
    Deputy:
    idk
    Medicine Cat:
    Ivyflower (black she-cat with white paws, chest, and muzzle and wears a green flower on her ear; has dark green eyes)
    Apprentice, Hawkcloud (blue tom with white tabby markings; white eyes)
    Warriors:
    Crowblood (black and blood red tortoiseshell she-cat; red eyes)
    Apprentice, Eeveepaw (an Eevee)
    Whitesoul (calico tortoiseshell tom; blue eyes)
    Sandystream (cream she-cat with brown paws; green eyes)
    Tansystream (gray she-cat with darker splotches; red eyes)

…I’m sorry for showing y’all this cringe, but I just had to.

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

9. January 3, 2019 at 2:46 pm

DAYCLAN

Leader: Bearstar-huge dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Deputy: Falcontail-light brown tabby tom

Medicine cat: Sunblaze-golden tom with amber eyes
    Applewillow-reddish brown she-cat with white splotches

Warriors: Horsestorm-brown tabby tom
    Hareheart-light brown tabby tom with blue eyes
    Cedarnose-black-and-white tom
    apprentice-Berrypaw ( light brown she-cat)
    Whitefrost-white she-cat with ice-blue eyes
    Nettleheart-cream-tortoiseshell tom
    apprentice-Pearlpaw ( light gray she-cat with blue eyes)
    Brightpearl-bright brown she-cat with yellow eyes
    Butterheart-golden brown she-cat
    apprentice-Treepaw ( yellow tom)
    Mousecloud-light brown she-cat with a white chest
    Ashflame-dark gray she-cat with ginger splotches
    Frecklefur-golden freckled she-cat with amber eyes
    Tigerspring-dark brown tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Flusterstorm-striped blue tom with blue eyes
    Elksplash-dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes
    Heronheart-light brown she-cat

Apprentice: Berrypaw-light brown she-cat
    Treepaw-yellow tom
    Pearlpaw-light gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens: Sandcloud-pale ginger she-cat with green eyes: Spiderkit ( dark brown tabby tom with dark blue eyes) + Burnkit ( dark flaming ginger tom with yellow eyes)
    Sunberry-golden brown she-cat with violet eyes-expecting kits

Elders: Volesnow-old light brown tom with a white chest and legs
    Poolstorm-light brown she-cat with dark blue eyes
    Cloudspeckle-brown she-cat with white spots

MUDCLAN

Leader: Mousestar-gray-and-brown she-cat with yellow eyes

Deputy: Thornheart-dark gray tom with amber eyes
    apprentice-Hoppaw (tortoiseshell she-cat)

Medicine Cats: Heatherpelt-light brown she-cat with amber eyes
    Swanwing-white tom with blue eyes
    apprentice-Lilypaw ( gray she-cat with blue eyes)

Warriors: Flightwing-tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes
    Greyclaw-black tom with gray like claws
    Icewind-white tom with pale blue eyes
    apprentice-Flakepaw ( white-gray she-cat)
    Lionfish-golden brown she-cat with blue eyes
    Owlpool-gray-and-white she-cat
    apprentice-Skypaw ( pure gray tom with blue eyes)
    Firestorm-huge ginger tom with green eyes
    apprentice-Alderpaw ( ginger tabby tom with amber eyes)
    Stormfall-dark brown tom
    Bushpelt-light brown tom with a bushy pelt
    Shinestorm-golden she-cat with amber eyes
    Flamesky-dark ginger tom
    Tuffwish-tortoiseshell she-cat
    Grayheart-gray tabby tom
    Wishfern-pure white she-cat with green eyes
    Antwing-dark red tom with yellow eyes

Apprentice-Hoppaw-tortoiseshell she-cat
    Lilypaw-gray she-cat with blue eyes
    Flakepaw-white-gray she-cat
    Skypaw-pure gray tom with blue eyes
    Alderpaw-ginger tabby tom with amber eyes

Queen: Splashwish-blue she-cat with white splotches: Hawkkit ( dark brown tabby tom), Snowkit ( white she-cat with yellow eyes), Nutkit ( light brown tabby tom with amber eyes)
    Dawnsky-light brown she-cat with blue eyes: Briarkit ( tortoiseshell she-cat), Hollykit ( gray-black she-cat with green eyes), Willowkit ( white tom with blue eyes), Dogkit ( dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes)
    Haresong-gray-and-brown tabby she-cat ( expecting Stormfall’s kits)

Elders: Windwhisker-old pale brown tom with very long whiskers
    Frostsplash-white-and-blue she-cat
    Speckleheart-golden brown she-cat with white spots

10. January 4, 2019 at 9:43 am