Warriors Names

Do you have a great name for a warrior? Are you testing out a new warrior name and want feedback from BlogClan? This is the place to do it.

927a596f8e543cf6b748036480be2a43

17.6K Comments
Frost is dancing with the blue and red lights and is getting ready for 2021 (Frostcrystal, I'm Frost)
November 25, 2020 2:11 pm

My kittypet oc’s!

Asher- A twoleg plump gray tom with curious dark blue eyes. He has a white paw. Asher hates collars.

Jazz- a brown and white tabby with green eyes, she has a fluffy tail with a white collar.

Violet- a silver and gray cat with light blue eyes, she has a pink collar with a skinny tail. She doesn’t have a collar.

Melody- White she cat with black patches of fur. She has amber brown eyes. Melody doesn’t like having a collar, so the twolegs took it off.

Beauty- She’s a Norwegian forest cat, with wide green eyes, Beauty has a light blue collar.

Marble- A black, white, and gray tom with a fluffy tail. He has sky blue eyes. Marble has a gold collar with a tiny bell.

November 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Since I love warriors names I wanted to make some uncommon ones here :3

Again, I also added descriptions but they’re optional.

Reedglow – dark ginger tabby
Tallwillow – pale gray/silver tabby
Lynxfang – pale brown spotted (possibly a Bengal Cat)
Sunsetcloud – ginger-golden tabby
Kestrelwing – pale brown tabby
Skygaze – solid blue-gray
Wishfeather – silver point
Forestshade – dark gray tabby
Cloverdapple – dilute tortie

December 4, 2020 2:41 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Reed that glows at Dawn
Willow that’s Tall as Mountain
Fang as sharp as Lynx’s
Cloud that covers the Sunset
Wing of brown Kestrel
Gaze as blue as Sky
Feather that Wishes to be wing
Shade of the Pine forest
Clover that dapples the moor

Really like your names! I made some tribe ones to go with them! Let me know what you think! <3

December 4, 2020 10:30 pm

they’re beautiful! I really like tribe names even tho I’ve never read books about tribes :> (but I kinda now who they are tho)

December 5, 2020 12:36 am
Reply to  Maplefall

Thanks! Wanna be friends? <3

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
November 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Okay, so I changed Goldencloud’s name, but now another name doesn’t really fit.
So Leafstorm, one of my ocs, is a canon name. And “Leaf” is perfectly fine for him and the other OC he was based off of. But “Storm”? Ehhh, I’m not sure. There’s already Redstorm, who matches herself pretty well, but I’m not sure about Leafstorm.
But since Leafstorm is only Leafpaw now, changing his suffix shouldn’t have any effect.

He is a long-furred, fluffy, smoky dark blue-gray tom with lighter patches and white streaks. He has snow-white ears and tail, and leaf green and sky blue eyes, and right now, I’m leaving out scars.
He is pretty friendly around others, and somewhat loyal to the prophecy (well, at least more loyal then the other SolarClan prophecy cats), however he can get a little to attached to it and start being creepy and weird.
Also, don’t do body part suffixes like fur or claw.

🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
November 26, 2020 1:44 am

Leafsight, Leafsky, Leafstep, Leafheart, Leafwing, Leafpounce, Leafsnow, Leafblaze, Leafcloud, Leafstem, Leafbriar, Leafsong, Leafshiver

Echocreek
Echocreek
November 26, 2020 3:17 am

Leafsmoke, Leafdust, Leafcloud, Leafstream, Leafsky

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
November 26, 2020 6:09 am

Leafwillow
Leafspirit
Leafdust
Leafblaze
Leafmist
Leafhollow
Leafstem
Leafcry
Leafpad
Leafheart (does this count as a body suffix?)
Leafstripe (does this count as well?)
Leafdew

Leafwhisper
Leafwhisker
Leafsnow

Midnight
Midnight
November 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Here’s eighteen Thanksgiving warrior cat names:

Turkeyfeather dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes and a red chest
Squashvine brown tom with amber eyes and orange streaks
Autumnbloom bright tortoiseshell she-cat with dark amber eyes
Cinnamonspeckle brown she-cat with amber eyes and dark speckles
Pumpkinface brown tabby tom with amber eyes and has an orange face
Cranberrytuft fluffy red she-cat with amber eyes

Chutneycream dark orange cream-colored she-cat with amber eyes
Potatosplash light brown tom with amber eyes
Yamsugar orange she-cat with bright amber eyes and white speckles
Stuffingnose white tom with a stuffed up nose
Gravyfur grayish brown tom with amber eyes
Cornflake light brown she-cat with amber eyes and yellow flakes

Appleseed bright red she-cat with amber eyes and brown spots
Roastedstench brown and black tom with yellow eyes and smells really bad
Pecanpelt brown tom with bright green eyes
Fowlfright black she-cat with green eyes and red head
Candlescent beautiful brown she-cat with amber eyes and amazingly good scent
Winerain dark red tom with bright amber eyes

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 26, 2020 12:37 am
Reply to  Midnight

i like cinnamonspeckle, cranberrytuft, yamsugar, and fowlfright!

Echocreek
Echocreek
November 26, 2020 3:13 am

I like Gravyfur, Candlescent, Stuffingnose, and Turkeyfeather! I have an oc named Corntail.🙂

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
November 26, 2020 5:52 pm
Reply to  Midnight

I absolutely love gravyfur, and turkeyfeather 😛

December 4, 2020 4:34 pm
Reply to  Midnight

Turkey with Red Feather
Squash that grows on Long Vine
Flowers that Bloom in Autumn
Cinnamon that speckles on leaf
Face that’s as round as Pumpkin
Tuft that’s as Red as Cranberries
Cream that’s as Rich as Chutney
Potato that makes splash in lake
Yam that’s dappled with Sugar
Nose that’s clogged with stuffing
Fur as grey as gravy
Flakes that Pattern Like Corn
Seed that grows into Apple
Stench that smells like roasted eagle
Pelt that’s Brown as Pecan

Forestbrook
Wolfsong

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw/sky
November 26, 2020 12:23 am
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

I thought of another one: Clovermist

Echocreek
Echocreek
November 26, 2020 3:14 am
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

All of those are awesome!

November 26, 2020 10:14 pm
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

They’re all so beautiful!

November 27, 2020 9:53 pm
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

Can I use Wolfsong?

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw/sky
November 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Sure

December 4, 2020 2:43 pm
Reply to  Poppypaw/sky

Spark of Raging Lightning
Stripe of Fleeing Raven
Blossom that’s silent like lake
Sky as blue as Juniper
Brook where the forest ends
Song of the lonely wolf

Moons that shine on a cat's pelt (Moonpaw/pelt)
Moons that shine on a cat's pelt (Moonpaw/pelt)
November 26, 2020 4:55 pm

I’m gonna do what Minktail did (Hope that’s ok) and list all my Oc’s:
Note: You can use the ones that are old, and I don’t use anymore, but the ones that are newish, I would prefer them not to be used since I’m probably going to put them in my fanfics.

Honeystar/dapple: First oc that I ever made, yellow she-cat with pine-green eyes and honey-colored dapples. Never wrote a fanfic in her POV, but she was almost always the leader
Flickercloud: A silver and white tabby she-cat. She has one cyan eye and one golden eye and she’s very fluffy.
Swiftstar/sky: Sleek, wiry, dark gray tom with a white chest and sky-blue eyes.
Mistpatch: Very light gray-blue she-cat with white patches on her head and pale green eyes.
Twistedtail: Dark brown tabby tom with a twisted tail and grumpy orange eyes.
Patch: Dark chocolate-brown tom with black patches and kind amber eyes. One of my fav oc’s yet, and I would prefer you not to use him
Flicker: Very small dark gray she-cat. Her eyes change color, but they mostly stay amber or green. Another one of my fav oc’s yet and I would also prefer you not to use her too.
Snowy: White she-cat with light blue eyes. I don’t like her character
Viperstar: A ginger she-cat with a darker tail tip and blue eyes, another leader for my made up clan, HollowClan, that only had six cats living in it (My brother’s idea)
Orbkit/sight: Blue-gray tom-kit with big dark green eyes and a darker tail tip. One of the main characters of Orbstar’s destiny, a fan fic I wrote with my brother, Monsterkit.
Weedkit/heart: Light yellow tom-kit with golden eyes, and a thick tail. One of the main character of Orbstar’s destiny
Mudkit/stream: Small, fluffy, brown tom-kit, darker spots on his back and tail, and bright sea-blue eyes. One of the main characters of Orbstar’s destiny
Sharpkit/claw: White she-kit with amber eyes. One of the main characters of Orbstar’s destiny.
Liongrowl: Large light golden tabby tom with fierce green eyes.
Tigerpool: Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes
Vixenblossom: Pretty white she-cat with black and golden spots.
Panthershadow: Small, jet-black tom with icy-blue eyes
Lynxfire: Fire-y gray she-cat with darker stripes and feather-blue eyes
Shadowkit/creek:  A small-built white tom-kit with short legs. He has very light gray paws, light gray tabby markings on his bushy tail and head, and has shy, dark blue eyes. One of my most recent and fav oc’s
Lightkit/strike:  A short-furred, sleek, jet-black tom-kit with yellow eyes. He has a slightly lighter dipped tail, and one of his paws are slightly shorter than the rest. Also one of my most recent and fav oc’s
Echobounce: A Long-furred, thick-furred, rather large, black and white she-cat. She has wide, large, clear green eyes, one of her claws on her right, front paw is white and the rest are black

I do also have a bunch of background cats, but this comment is already way too long and my heads hurt from all this typing

November 27, 2020 2:09 pm

I really like Shadowcreek and Lynxfire, but I’m gonna respect your decision and I’m not going to use them

November 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Sooo, I changed Hazelfrost’s name into Hazelstream, but I have another oc: her father Pinewhisker, a huge and fluffy ginger tabby tom with blue eyes (yes, I may be wrong with genetics). I wanted to make him ascend as leader, since he’s currently deputy, but Pinestar is already canon… Do you have any name suggestions? owo

Consider that his suffix is going to be -star, so please don’t add any canon names (such as Firestar, Sunstar, Rowanstar etc.)

frost that forms on slate (slatepaw who might be slatefrost in a few years? idk)
November 26, 2020 9:31 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Flamewhisker –> Flamestar

idk tbh
Do you have any other description for Pinewhisker? All we have going right now is colors, it might be useful to have some proportions? Like tufted ears, any scars, how long is that tail, etc. (Idk just a suggestion. “What breed cat” also might help, or whether Pinewhisker has some defining features. A more detailed description could make the pool of names larger because cats are most often named for what they look like.)

November 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Ok, If you want a detailed description, here we are.
He’s a huge, muscular, fluffy and long-haired ginger swirl tabby tom and his markings are slightly darker than the rest. His eyes are blue, his tail is quite long and he doesn’t have any ear tufts. He has a long scar on his shoulder and his left eye is blind (he’s actually used to it, though). He kinda resembles a Norwegian Forest or a Maine Coon cat.
Yes, the original description was very synthetic owo

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
November 27, 2020 3:41 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Dew-whisker
Beaverwhisker
Brownwhisker
Dapplewhisker
Darkwhisker
Goldemwhisker
Redwhisker
Largewhisker
(Does it have to be whisker?)

Uhhh, I don’t think it actually matters if the leader’s name is a canon. I personally think Pinstar is fine, but if you want to change it, it’s perfectly fine.
Read below if you want to go to the extra mile:
Note: There are actually around two leaders named Darkstar in the Clans, but they never appear (i think) so Darkwhisker should be fine.
And I think Redstar appeared avout once or twice in the books as an ancient leader though. If you want to pick non-canon names, go to this site and check out the canon names:
Scroll to about the middle, and you should find it.

Cinderpaw ~ Cindy! (Cinderberry)
Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey
November 26, 2020 9:37 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Alderwhisker?

November 26, 2020 10:13 pm

That’s actually very good!

🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
November 26, 2020 10:33 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Blazewhisker, Scorchwhisker, Emberwhisker, Ashwhisker, Elmwhisker, Brackenwhisker, Alderwhisker, Flamewhisker, Foxwhisker, Maplewhisker, Applewhisker, Hornetwhisker, Lionwhisker, Russetwhisker, Briarwhisker, Cedarwhisker, Larchwhisker, Oakwhisker, Quailwhisker, Ryewhisker, Sparrowwhisker, Weaselwhisker

Keep in mind that there have been many duplicate leaders canonically, so having a canon leader name such as Pinestar is perfectly alright! There have been multiple Tigerstars and Darkstars, for example. One of my characters, Leopardpounce, is deputy, and will eventually become Leopardstar, which is also a canonical name- but I think it’s alright because “star” is a generic suffix that applies to anyone with the rank of leader. So if you want to keep his name as Pinewhisker, that’s perfectly ok!

November 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Thanks! Flamewhisker and Scorchwhisker are my favorites for now :3

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
November 26, 2020 11:23 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Flametongue/Flamefire/Flamelight/Flamestorm -> Flamestar
Blazestorm/Blazeheart/Blazelight/Blazeflame/Blazesong-> Blazestar
Streamflame -> Streamstar
Rippleblaze -> Ripplestar
Poolfire -> Poolstar

November 28, 2020 2:07 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Anywayyy thanks for all of your suggestions, but I’m gonna change his name into Flamewhisker c:

🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
November 26, 2020 9:49 pm

Some leaders I generated with a perchance generator!

Sootstar is a well-built, charming, and tidy leader, with spiky, solid black fur, an especially long tail, and russet-colored eyes. She smells like like honey. Sootstar is 46 moons old. Sootstar’s warrior name was Sootwhisper.

Blazestar is an abnormally large, prudent, and quiet leader, with soft, silver rosette-covered fur, white flecks, and marbled (yellow and amber) eyes. His clan is suspicious of him after the medicine cat was murdered in their den. Blazestar is 43 moons old. Blazestar’s warrior name was Blazewatcher.

Mistlestar is a slender, absentminded, and arrogant leader, with healthy, dilute calico fur and silver eyes. They smell like the river. Mistlestar is 59 moons old. Mistlestar’s warrior name was Mistlebite.

Snowstar is a large, studious, and rebellious leader, with kinked, chocolate torbie patterned fur and dark blue eyes. She is known for being able to speak dog. Snowstar is 36 moons old. Snowstar’s warrior name was Snowleap.

Snailstar is a small, religious, and devious leader, with flowy, light grey tabby fur, a snaggle tooth, and bright blue eyes. He is good at bonding with clanmates. Snailstar is 54 moons old. Snailstar’s warrior name was Snailwatcher.

Cypressstar is a muscular, precise, and insecure leader, with curly, ginger and white fur and starry blue eyes. They like to sleep under the stars. Cypressstar is 42 moons old. Cypressstar’s warrior name was Cypressfern.

Maplestar is a large, supportive, and moody leader, with long, cinnamon and white fur and copper eyes. She smells like like pine sap. Maplestar is 44 moons old. Maplestar’s warrior name was Maplestream.

Woodstar is a bony, polished, and foolish leader, with short, flame point fur, angular features, and yellow eyes. He decorates his nest with flowers. Woodstar is 47 moons old. Woodstar’s warrior name was Woodpetal.

Barkstar is a chubby, peaceful, and pretentious leader, with kinked, pale ginger tabby fur and dark brown eyes. He is a good mentor. Barkstar is 46 moons old. Barkstar’s warrior name was Barkfreckle.

Tawnystar is a long-legged, modest, and brittle leader, with tangled, fawn-cream calico fur and honey colored eyes. They are the oldest clan leader. Tawnystar is 61 moons old. Tawnystar’s warrior name was Tawnysnarl.

Timberstar is a skinny, friendly, and careless leader, with well-groomed, blue-golden shelled fur, an uncommon accent, and light green eyes. Their clan is suspicious of them after a recent murder attempt on the medicine cat occured. Timberstar is 55 moons old. Timberstar’s warrior name was Timberdust.

Sunstar is a slender, tolerant, and overworked leader, with healthy, silver ticked tabby fur, a throat scar, and slanted orange eyes. She smells like the forest. Sunstar is 35 moons old. Sunstar’s warrior name was Sunrose.

Nightstar is a broad-shouldered, caring, and delicate leader, with sleek, light grey marbled fur, a twisted paw, and stormy grey eyes. They decorate their nest with rocks. Nightstar is 38 moons old. Nightstar’s warrior name was Nightwatcher.

Echostar is a large, youthful, and messy leader, with thin, grey tabby fur, a somatic mutation, and light green eyes. She is gentle with kits and would like to have some one day. Echostar is 36 moons old. Echostar’s warrior name was Echoberry.

Woolystar is a short-legged, friendly, and fearful leader, with feathery, sepia bicolor point fur, an especially long tail, and light blue eyes. She is good at bonding with clanmates. Woolystar is 46 moons old. Woolystar’s warrior name was Woolyfeather.

December 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Oh, Maxie’s Warrior Cat genarator? Yup use that ALL the time!

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
November 26, 2020 11:25 pm

I’m trying to think of a mother for these two cats. I was thinking of a long-furred fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes and I’m trying to come up with a name for her that reflects her appearance but I can’t think of anything good. Can someone help me out please?

Sapphiresight – sleek, shiny, fluffy long-furred snow-white she-cat with a silvery blue tinge and deep sapphire blue eyes and a plumy tail, small, delicate paws, and thin whiskers.

Polarmask – long-furred fluffy white she-cat with chocolate brown streaks over eyes and completely brown paws, ears, and tail and blue eyes and six toes

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
November 26, 2020 11:36 pm

The mother of Sapphiresight shall be Froststream Snowsky, Dovestreak, Icefern, Icewhisker, Snowlight, Snowpelt, Doveflight, Dovemist, Whitesong, Icysight, Mistfur, etc.

🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕋𝕒𝕚𝕝 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝) ♥🦦
November 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Shiverpool, Icestream, Poolfeather, Blizzardpetal, Echofrost, Lilysnow, Snowspring, Moonwish, Whiteshine, Shimmerblossom

November 27, 2020 2:02 pm

I thought about Snowsight, Mistystream, Mistwillow, Frostlight, Dovesong and Icespring! However, I just wanted to let you know that cats don’t know what sapphires are. Anyway, that’s your decision

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
November 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Oh wow, thanks. You guys are so much more creative than me. And Raven, why did you cross out Froststream?

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
November 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Froststream is one of my ocs that has a galaxy-form, and Sapphiresight (another very minor oc I signed a form of) also has a galaxy-form, and in their galaxy-forms, Froststream is Sapphiresight’s owner.
So yeaah.

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
November 28, 2020 6:20 pm

Oh. Were you the one who submitted Sapphiresight in for my fanfiction?

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
November 28, 2020 7:35 pm

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
November 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Cloudrunner
Crystalshimmer
Clearsight
Coldblossom (this kinda doesn’t fit but I thought it was cute)
Bluestorm
Iceflood
Shiningwater
Snowfur
Mistysong
Whiteflower
Doveflight
Echolily

December 4, 2020 2:48 pm

Cloud that runs like horse
Crystal that Shimmers like Moon
Sight as Clear as pool
Blossom that grows in cold
Storm as Blue as sky
Flood that freezes when cold
What that Shines at Dawn
Fur as white as snow
Song that’s Misty like Swamp
Flower that’s White like cloud
Dove that takes flight a sunset
Lily that Echos when Touched

Really like your names! I made some tribe ones to go with them! Let me know what you think! Also, Cloudrunner and Snowfur are Cannon! <3

November 27, 2020 8:03 pm

I would say that the mother could be named:

• Snowmist
  • Whitefrost
  • Moonstream
  • Iceshard
  • Lakesnow
  • Rosepool (this one’s kind of out-there, but there are white roses and that’s what Sapphiresight’s description reminds me of, so maybe her mother could be Rose?)
Echocreek
Echocreek
November 28, 2020 1:10 am

Maybe something with frost in it? Frostedmist is one of my oc’s but you can use it if you want. Some others could be Bluefrost, Snowpelt, Snowsky, Skyfrost…

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
November 27, 2020 1:23 am

I’m just going to make warrior names for my death course hunger games thing contestants

Dappleflower – Tortoiseshell she-cat with white chest, underbelly, paws, a floofy tail, and clear amber eyes (Ikri)
Oceansong – Silver she-cat with darker rings on her ears, face, paws, and tail and dark purple-violet eyes (Siren)
Redpounce – Thick-furred reddish brown tom with black rings on tail, and dark gray eyes (Mince)
Citrusbite – Thick-furred bright golden she-cat with dark golden and black speckles on forehead and back, tufted ears, a stumpy tail, and pale green eyes (Citrus)
Lotusshade – Fluffy white she-cat with blue-gray star-shaped marking on forehead, striking blue eyes, and a very floofy tail (Lotus)
Grassclaw – Lithe tan-pelted she-cat with faint black spots and pinkish-amber eyes (Scarlett)
Icefox – Thick-furred dark gray she-cat with darker stripes and dark blue eyes (Ashira)
Firespark – Fox-red she-cat with white chest and underbelly, black legs and ears, white paws, eartips, and tail tip with a black ring on the top of it, and sharp amber eyes (Keara)
Snowstone – Ragged-furred, long-furred white she-cat with rounded ears, icy eyes, a small pink nose, and a thick-furred, mouse-like tail (Kristi)
Lilyleaf – Brown she-cat with green eyes, a lighter creamy chest, and creamy flecks on muzzle (Lily)
Shivershine – Dark blue-gray she-cat with golden ear tips and tail tip, and a smooth, thick, rat-like tail (Shiv)
Hawkstrike – Gray cat with white underbelly and legs and yellow-green eyes (Lana)
Lakeshimmer – Dark mottled blue-gray tom with piercing icy, almost white, blue eyes (Lake)
Larkspurfang – Thick-furred white tom with black ears, black dapples on forehead and spine, black shoulders, a fluffy black tail, and amber eyes (Larkspur)
Lionflame – Russet-colored tom with cornflower blue eyes (Firian)

December 4, 2020 4:42 pm

Flower that’s dappled with leaves
Song that beats to the ocean
Pounce that makes paws red when caught a mouse
Bite that crushes a Citrus
Lotus that grows in the Shade
Grass that’s curved like claw
Fox that’s as cold as Ice
Fire that gives off Spark
Snow that lands on hard stone
Leaf that grows from Lily
Shiver when you are next to the Ice that shines
Hawk that Strikes at Midnight
Lake that shimmers in the sun
Fang that’s soft as Larkspur
Flame that’s as Fierce as Lion

Burr is the only decent Hamilton character|🐢🐢🐢
Burr is the only decent Hamilton character|🐢🐢🐢
November 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Some Tribe names for Warriors characters!

Maple Tree That Grows In Shade ——> Mapleshade
Frost That Falls On Hawk’s Wing ——> Hawkfrost
Gray Wing Of Bird In Flight ——> Gray Wing
Violet Sky That Shines At Dusk ——> Violetshine
Ivy That Grows Near Pool ——> Ivypool
Blossom Petal That Falls From Tree ——> Blossomfall

Striped Bumblebee That Flys Near Flowers ——> Bumblestripe

Light That Shines On Briar’s Petal ——> Briarlight

Moon That Shines On Flower ——> Moonflower

Owl’s Eyes That Glow At Night ——> Owl Eyes

Spotted Leaf Speckled By Rain ——> Spottedleaf

Star At Night That Shines Like Fire —> Firestar

Silver Stream That Rushes Through Forest ——> Silverstream

Moth’s Golden Wing That Glows In Sun ——> Mothwing

None of these names are available for anybody else to use, BTW- they belong to me.
I love Hawkfrost

December 5, 2020 12:54 am

Well, actually other people can come up with these names, like I came up with half of these names, before you even posted the comment, so they don’t belong to you, and anyone can use them, because last time I checked warriors didn’t belong to you, so you have no right to claim the names as your own.

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
December 5, 2020 2:03 am

Just so this doesn’t escalate everyone remember to be polite! <3

December 5, 2020 2:11 pm

Sorry, but they don’t belong to her…

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
November 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Does Snowpool, Snowstream, or Snowsky sound like a better name?

November 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Yes, Snowpool is better owo

November 27, 2020 8:04 pm

I like Snowstream, but maplefall is right, snowpool does sound good

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
November 28, 2020 2:43 am

They all sound amazing…

November 27, 2020 4:45 pm

I’m gonna list here some of my old ocs, feel free to use them c:

Silverheart – a silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes. She’s one of my oldest ocs and she used to be my purrsona and she’s kinda inspired by Silverstream
Nightstorm – a solid black tom with amber eyes. Like Silverheart, he’s one of the first ocs I made.
Darklight – a very dark gray, almost black tabby she-cat with bright green eyes.
Snowbreeze – a pure white fluffy she-cat with one green eye and one blue eye.
Leafsong – a long-haired pale gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes. She also used to be my purrsona.
Appleblaze – a pale ginger tabby tom with green eyes.
Maplefeather – a slightly fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes.
Frostheart – a pure white tom with amber eyes. He’s also one of my oldest ocs.
Sandtail – a sand-ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Swiftwhisker – a black-and-white tom with amber eyes.
Ivyheart – a calico she-cat with green eyes.
Lynxclaw – a ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes.
Hollyshine – a soft-haired solid black she-cat with blue eyes (I’m not sure if black cats with blue eyes exist)

I have other ones but i don’t remember them owo

December 21, 2020 9:21 pm
Reply to  Maplefall

Black Cats with Blue eyes are possible! My own Cat has Blue eyes, and her fur is black!

Shes da most floofy and cutest thing everrr!

comment image?auto=webp&s=fb52223908b219e4466f618b486541b83e0be17c

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit