BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

42,250 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. December 15, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Yesterday was so long 😛

I did my normal classes and company rehearsal. Then I came home, ate something, had my mom throw makeup on my face, and left the house 😛 We went to see Santa, got a cookie, then went to five below to get gifts for the White Elephant we’re doing on Thursday for company 😛 Since they’re supposed to be funny, I got a wiggly worm thing and a bag filled with tennis balls(we use them to roll out our feet 😛 ). Shypaw got juggling pins 😛 Then, we went to the Christmas Festival!

Omc. We were trying to find a parking spot and this guy just sat in one of the lanes with his blinker on. There was no one backing out. My mom honked at him after 5 minutes. Out of nowhere he starts backing up, but we can’t backup because there is someone behind us. So my mom has to spam the honk to get him to freaking stop. Someone eventually pulled out and the guy took his spot(but the guy could barely get out because he was blocking him) and it was just a mess.

Some people who used to go to the studio came to watch all of us and it felt so great! I really looked up to all three of them(one of them went to college far away 🙁 ) so it was so nice that they wanted to hug me 😛 Also, on the way to the stage, I finally managed to have a good conversation with my buddy(a member of our Company’s “sister” group. Hard to explain)!

Then, I went to perform. It. Was. So. Cold. It was like, 50 degrees. And I wore a sleeveless and halfly open backed leotard and black tights. And jazz shoes. And OF COURSE I messed up in the first two seconds but WHATEVER I pulled off the rest. And I made a good save and didn’t pull a face. 😛 Like, I was on stage, then I was off 😛 And then I watched everyone else perform, talked to some people I normally never talk to, told some of the “sister” group girls to get ready for the final bow… And then got squished to death on stage. 😛 (The stage is small and there’s 20 of us 😛 )

Then we went inside and attempted to warm up 😛 I had to keep an eye on two buddies because one of them left her buddy to stare at this thingggggg and ughhh as we walked back. Then I took a selfie with my friend’s dad. 😛 (He was supposed to be taking a pic of my friend, her sister, and her grandparents but nope 😛 ) and then I took a pic with my sisters, mom, and uncle. Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I managed to get a pic with two girls I really look up to.(And they’re gorgeous btw like howwwwww?) and they told me I did really good and I told them the same and we did a “hug pose” for the pic. And one of them took it on her phone and the other had it sent from my mom’s phone BUT SHE POSTED IT ON INSTAGRAM LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Then we went to Mooyahs and I’ve never eaten food so fast. And I got an oreo shake 😛 Then my mom sent the pic to that one girl’s mom. And her mom texted something back. And Shypaw saw one thing “Treat Bluepaw and Shypaw” and we literally have no clue what it means 😛

Then we got home, showered, got ready for bed, listened to music, and passed out around midnight 😛 I woke up at 8:00 everyone 😛

Peace out. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

2. Spottedpaw/stream
    December 15, 2019 at 6:13 pm

I sense a speedy mod 😛 (Thank you, Recent Purrs)

3. December 15, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I believe there to be a mod onlne but I don’t want to jinx it rip

but anyway, little announcement, Tests 3 is on its way !!!!

I’m re doing powers, so you might need to wait a bit for that rip

Somewhere that’s Green

4. December 15, 2019 at 7:34 pm

just watch me struggle to sort out powers for the tests, slowly dying inside and not being able to get onto discord to check stuff with people rip. i’ll probably resort to the original powers with an added class

Somewhere that’s Green

5. December 15, 2019 at 10:13 pm

I had to read a short story for homework, and the story was about a sniper. The sniper is trying to kill another sniper because they’re on different sides of the war (idk which one) and he manages to kill the other guy. But then he gets curious about who his enemy was, so he goes over to the sniper he just killed, and turns over the dead body and looks into his brother’s face. THE SNIPER WAS HIS BROTHER >:0
    oh my goodness what
    what
    I just-
    aaaaaa

Vouch4Fawny <3

6. And A Partridge And A Jakie
    December 16, 2019 at 12:48 am

This song gets sadder and more philosophical the more you watch it. And that a chicken-duck-woman thing is waiting for us somewhere.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

7. December 16, 2019 at 12:51 am

I’m trying to write an article about inbreeding in Thunderclan………….and after studying some family trees I am very worried for Thunderclan

I am very Earthy

8. Mistystream
    December 16, 2019 at 12:51 am

Set fire to your hair
    Poke a stick at a grizzly bear

9. December 16, 2019 at 1:12 am

Woooooo if you have any irl pets and you want them to be part of the comic I’m gonna start the form is on the fanfic organization page! And if anyone wants to make more characters for my other story that form is a few pages back (but I can repost it if anyone needs me to)

10. December 16, 2019 at 1:39 am

Only 3 more weeks to sign up for my BlogFic! Form is on the FanFic Organization Page! 🙂

Please vote for if I should write is 1st person(more natural for me) or 3rd person(easier to change povs) for the BlogFic! 🙂

And Blackie, Sweetsong, and Thistlefrost, you still aren’t accepted. 🙁 Blackie, I need you to finish your form. Sweetsong, I need you to fill your form out again but this time with the form copied and pasted with it so I can tell which question your answering. And Thistlefrost I need you to go look at my reply to your form to see what you need. I’d really like to use the three of you, but I can’t if I feel I won’t portray you correctly. 🙁

#ThankYouWoojin

11. December 16, 2019 at 2:04 am

I need help I have four projects due this week and I’m procrastinating. Technically five but I can’t do anything about my dance if I don’t know it.
    Oh, also a math quiz, and a smaller assignment for science… and another one for religion…
    All packed into the last week of school. And here I am typing a random comment because it’s been a while…
    I still need to wrap up my BlogClan gift too…

Heckle Speckle

• December 16, 2019 at 12:25 pm

oof 🙁 good luck <3

sail away sweet sister

• ❄️ Frost on Winter Fireplace (Frosto | Frostfire) ❄️
      December 16, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I’m so sorry; that’s far too much work for anyone to do. 🙁 Do make sure not to overwork yourself – your health is the most important thing 💕 best of luck. <3 <3

a bright new dawn

12. Shadowy Clo who will try to be spooky
    December 16, 2019 at 2:15 am

I am so inactive like i havent been on at all im so sorry and im sadddd
    But tomorrow and the next day i’ll probably be on a lot! So how is everyone? I missed you all!!!

Ask me to draw your purrsona

13. December 16, 2019 at 2:17 am

i’ve started three one shots this week and none of them are close to finished what am i doing

the one i started twenty minutes ago is gladion and luna going ice skating and i’m terribly excited

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭