A Month’s Roundup in Cats: Fur-tunately, It’s Back

The September edition of roundup has (finally) arrived, along with the caption contest results.

(As usual, thank you, Wollow, for doing this for me 🙂 )

Welcome back to this edition of Month’s Round Up In Cats!  Today we have some wonderful autumn-themed cats sure to brighten your day.

First of all, this adorable kitty dressed for fall!  I have an unhealthy obsession with scarves, as you may know, so I couldn’t not choose this one.  I’m already so excited that fall’s started! (Well, technically at the time I’m writing this it hasn’t started yet, but almost.)

Next, this cutie trotting through the woods!  I can’t wait for the leaves to start falling; it’s always so pretty! (The leaves are pretty but I wouldn’t consider raking the leaves a good time.)  It’s an adorable cat, too.

And now, this darling little kitty hiding in the leaves!  (I want this cat.  I want all of these cats.  All of them.)

Flo insisted I put a pumpkin spice latte kitty here.  Here you go, Flo.  Are you happy now? (I am happy. I love pumpkin spice lattes. I’ve never had a pumpkin spice latte before.)

As usual, here’s a cute cat video:

That’s it for this month’s round up! See you guys in roughly a month for the next one, and thanks again, Wollow!

Now, here is the winner for Icy’s caption contest:

Congratulations, Brightwing!

For this month, we’d like you to caption this image:

Good luck, and we’ll be back next month with the results 🙂

Similar Posts:

48 Replies to “A Month’s Roundup in Cats: Fur-tunately, It’s Back”

1. nao_KAtt
    October 28, 2017 at 5:59 pm

Act cute! Mom’s coming!
    (We most defiantly weren’t fighting)

2. Tacoshell
    November 2, 2017 at 3:49 am

Ooh! November is here guys

Tacoclan! TACOCLAN!

3. Asterpaw/ Asterpetal/ Aster Petal That Shines Like Sun
    November 19, 2017 at 6:40 am

Be Chill! Here Comes Jayfeather!

4. Song that is sung in thanksgiving (Silversong)
    November 22, 2017 at 9:10 pm

were do u submit ur caption

Sundance
      November 22, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Here, in the comments! 🙂

Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
      November 22, 2017 at 11:53 pm

In the comments section, like you would any other comment! 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

5. January 27, 2018 at 1:39 pm

OMST I only just realized that I won this caption game 😛 (almost 4 months later :D)

Bunnies =)

6. January 27, 2018 at 1:48 pm

If I can still enter a caption: Come join us… You know you want to!

Bunnies =)

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?