Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

5,306 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. Airloom
    December 24, 2017 at 2:27 am

Oki this really isn’t a question it’s a statement if u have read a vision of shadows book 4 dovewing and tigerheart go missing this book was made in 2017 publishes in November BUT in tiger hearts shadow was made and publishes before number 4 was made but it tells about y dovewing and tiger heart went missing and about there adventure so tiger hearts shadow is supposed to go after the 4th book of vision of shadows but it was made before. A little STRANGE don’t u think? Tell me y this was made in oposite orders😁

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 24, 2017 at 6:03 am

I honestly have no idea . . .

Keep sm;)ing

• Young Fox That Sleeps Beside Manger (Foxie)
      December 24, 2017 at 9:19 am

Well it just lets you know his side of the story and some future timeframe books are published before the “past” books. Like for example, The Prophecies Begin were published (some of them) before Bluestar’s Prophecy, Crookedstar’s Promise, etc. and Dawn of the Clans, right? which were past stories. Sometimes you have to plan ahead first and then go back and fill in the details. ^^ Lots of authors do this. The Erins might have wanted us to read Tigerheart’s Shadow first because like I said, you know what happens but then you get to go in and fill in the details in DN. Sort of like The Maze Runner and Divergent. The main story is planned out before the past story is added in. Not that DN is a past story but you get what I mean (I hope).

Hopefully that made sense! I may or may not have answered your question though 😄

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• December 24, 2017 at 8:52 pm

The release dates were supposed to be the other way around, but HarperCollins switched them for an unknown reason.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• The Living Brownie On Mobile Device (Browniewitch)
        December 26, 2017 at 5:06 pm

Really? That’s strange.

• Feather of an Owl that floats over Skyclan camp (Owlfeather)
      January 7, 2018 at 7:40 pm

Um… well I’m reading Tigerheart’s Shadow and it’s really good and i recommend it… that was SO helpful right!

=^..^=

2. December 25, 2017 at 8:01 am

I asked this in the spolier page, but I didn’t get any answer, so I ask this here again😛.

Is the twoleg place that Alderpaw and Needlepaw “swam”/floated to located at the old territories of the Clans? It’s because the river of Skyclan is actually the same one of the one running through the old territories, and there’s a waterfall too. And it was said that the cats needed to left the old territories because of the construction of new twoleg dens…

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 27, 2017 at 2:23 am

Maybe?? If it is true, that would be so cool!! 😀

Keep sm;)ing

• Dovepool (Dove/Dovie)
      January 1, 2018 at 6:59 pm

That’s a good theory! Possibly! 😀

3. Shadekit (Shade of a Frosty Evergreen Tree)
    December 27, 2017 at 7:53 pm

How can you make your name clickable?

BlogClan is life =^6_^=

• That One Foxie Camel In Israel.....
      December 28, 2017 at 12:33 am

Well, if you are logged in, there should be a tiny profile picture at the top right corner. Click it and it’ll say “my profile” and “edit my profile.” Either of those will get you to your profile. Once you’re there, scroll down to the word box thing that has “website” on/above/beside it. Paste/type your link there and your name should be clickable (hopefully)! 🙂

(I think I explained this right…..BlogClan, did I? 😛)

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 28, 2017 at 1:57 am

If you have a WordPress account, you paste whatever URL you want into the place where it says website.

Keep sm;)ing

• Airloom
        January 7, 2018 at 4:22 pm

I’m pending on my wordpress account HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE lol

Sundance
          January 7, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Have you confirmed your WordPress account through your email? 😀

• December 28, 2017 at 8:22 pm

You paste a link in the third box under your name, or if you’re signed in, there’s a box on your WordPress profile.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and is too lazy to log in
      December 29, 2017 at 5:40 am

Exactly what Foxie and Silv said, but same if you aren’t logged in or don’t have an account. FYI I’m to lazy to insert the link when I’m not logged in, but under email the “website” section is were yo can paste the link.

4. January 4, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Hm…

Who became Tigerstar 2.0’s deputy?

• January 5, 2018 at 8:57 pm

We don’t know yet 😉 But I think Tigerstar would pick Juniperclaw for some reason 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• January 7, 2018 at 6:14 pm

I feel like he will pick Tawnypelt, and while everyone wants that, I don’t. I want Stonewing, but there aren’t many options.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• January 7, 2018 at 10:35 pm

I think that Tawnypelt is a bit old for deputy, tbh 🙂 I think he’ll pick Stonewing or Juniperclaw though.

But it Tawnypelt does become deputy . . . then that means 3 of the cats who went on the journey to find the sun-drown place will be deputies at the same time!! 😀 (Crowfeather, Squirrelflight, Tawnypelt)

Keep sm;)ing

5. Clover Growing in Snow (Cloverpaw, previously Brightpaw)
    January 5, 2018 at 1:30 am

I have forgotten, do Med. Cat Apprentices have a different ceremony when they become apprentices than warrior apprentices? Like, do they get their mentors at the Moonpool, or do they get granted their mentor by the Leader?

Jay Frost Nipping at Your Nose
      January 5, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Their apprentice ceremony is the same and is done by the leader, but there’s a short thing the medicine cat says the first time they take their apprentice to the Moonpool to introduce them to StarClan as their new apprentice.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• Clover Growing in Snow(Cloverpaw, previously Brightpaw)
        January 5, 2018 at 10:56 pm

Okay, thanks!

Jayfrost
          January 9, 2018 at 6:51 pm

No problem. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

6. Larchpetal
    January 5, 2018 at 8:34 am

I am sad. For no reason. Don’t know why. But… I am sad.

7. January 7, 2018 at 12:36 am

*SPOILER WARNING!!!*

Have any of you read the After Sunset: The Right Choice? short story on the Warriors App? If so, at the end Leafpool says that Brambleclaw’s words sound like a prophecy rather than a threat. “Whatever I do, I will destroy my own Clan from within.”

I was wondering where this prophecy occurred in the series, or if it will occur in the new books. Or did the Erins forget about it?

Keep sm;)ing

8. January 7, 2018 at 4:58 am

I just wonder why there’s the suffix -song. In the books, the cats never sing, and they never say the birds are singing (in my memory😛) .

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

9. Feather of an Owl that floats over Skyclan camp (Owlfeather)
    January 7, 2018 at 5:49 am

Hi Jay! in Tigerhart’s Shadow what do the cats mean when they talk about the Twoleg gathering place with gorse spines at the top?

=^..^=

• Feather of an Owl that floats over Skyclan camp (Owlfeather)
      January 7, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Add on: I mean the place where the Guardian cats live

=^..^=

10. Airloom
    January 7, 2018 at 4:23 pm

*huggles* I just wut that word lol