Post navigation

157 Replies to “cat_in_food_bowl”

1. February 12, 2018 at 5:29 am

It’s half-moon🌗 already! Ebonystar, I’m taking Otterpaw to Moonpool to revive her medicine cat name tonight! *turns to Otterpaw* Are you ready 😉?

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isn’t logged in
      February 12, 2018 at 11:22 pm

*shuffles paws* I don’t know… I still have so much more to learn! 😛

• February 13, 2018 at 5:34 am

I think you already deserve your medicine cat name now! While I was… sleeping?… idk 😛, you were controlling the greencough in our camp so well. And I can still teach you after receiving your full name if you want.

*at Moonpool*
        I, Asterstorm, medicine cat of RainClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Otterpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life? Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Otterpaw, from this moment you will be known as Otterfrost. StarClan honors your patience and skills, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Rainclan.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• February 13, 2018 at 1:24 am

Ok share good dreams with Starclan!

2. February 12, 2018 at 4:25 pm

I WANT TO BE AN APPRENTICE SORRY RAINY BEING A QUEEN IS BORINGGGG
    SO YEAH I WANT TO BE ROBINPAW
    SAME DESCRIPTION
    MAKE THE KITS NOT EXIST
    #iamagreatmotherlol

3. February 13, 2018 at 4:50 pm

Okay I’m going to start a secret NTA here 😜, but I’ll post it later 😛. (I’ve thought of the names for round 1-3 already 😹)

!!Running for senior warrior!!

4. February 14, 2018 at 3:57 pm

Cheetahpaw, Moonbreeze has told me that you passed your assesment (let’s pretend that she did ;P)
    So Cheetahpaw, will you fight for your clan and the warrior code even at the cost of you life?
    “I will”
    Then from now until the rain falls harder and onwards, you will be known as Cheetahspark. Both Rainclan and Starclan values your loyalty and strength. You will be welcomed as a full warrior of RainClan!

5. February 14, 2018 at 4:01 pm

UPDATED ALLEGIANCES
    Once again I am too lazy to put your fursonas in. Sorry!

Leader:

Apprentice:
    Stormpaw

Apprentices:
    Silentpaw
    Robinpaw
    Stormpaw

Queens (expecting or nursing kits)
    Ummm none but if anyone wants to become a queen or be expecting kits tell me!

6. February 15, 2018 at 2:15 am

Secret NTA!!!
    #Round One: herbs 🌱🌱🌱
    1. Yarrowpaw
    2. Catmintpaw 😛
    3. Boragepaw
    4. Dockpaw
    5. Chervilpaw
    6. Herbpaw 😹
    Sorry no bonus for this round 😅

!!Running for senior warrior!!

7. Bluefire of StormClan
    February 18, 2018 at 1:48 am

Ebonystar! I believe that Robinpaw is ready for her warrior assessment. Unfortunately, I can’t supervise. Can you watch her assessment and if she passes, make her a warrior? Thanks =)
    (If you must know, I can’t supervise because I have… uh… hunting to do. Totally. Just hunting. No secret meeting with toms or anything)

8. February 18, 2018 at 6:03 pm

*runs away out of camp and collects marigold,borage leaves,comfrey roots,and basically every herb that is found*

—tap my name,join the Clan!

9. February 21, 2018 at 1:57 am

All cats old enough to comment on Blogclan reply to this comment for an important clan meeting!
    *looks down at cats*
    “Robinpaw come please join me on the web browser.”
    *Robinpaw jumps onto the web browser*
    “Bluefire, I know you have been a great mentor to Robinpaw, but do you think she is ready to become a warrior?”
    “Yes, yes I do Ebonystar”
    “Than from the power of Erin Hunter, from now until you go to Starclan and onwards, I welcome you as a full warrior of Rainclan with the name of Robinsky!”

“Robinsky, Robinsky!”

“Now enjoy your night of sitting vigil”
    *Smiles evilly*

Ok we all know that sitting vigil must be very painful for new warriors. I mean sitting down and not talking for the whole, cold, night? That’s like 12 hours of sleep wasted!

• February 21, 2018 at 3:19 am

Robinsky! Robinsky! Robinsky!

• February 21, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Robinsky! Robinsky! Robinsky 🎉🎊👏👏👏!!!

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• February 21, 2018 at 5:01 pm

YAY IM A WARRIOR YAYAY YAYAY
      darn i have to sit vigil
      why does it have to be leafbare.
      why cant it be newleaf or something warmer
      also darn im the only new warrior so i have to sit alone darn
      (im thinking all this as i sit)
      ok now some drama!
      As Robinsky, RainClan’s newest warrior, sat on her warrior vigil, she heard a low voice that sounded like it belonged to a tom. “Almost time,” it said, “Wait for it… and go!”
      Suddenly a bunch of dogs attacked the RainClan camp. Robinsky yowled the alarm, but the dogs had already infested the camp. She ran torward the camp, ready to help her Clanmates, when suddenly she got clawed by a dog. She yowled, but before any cat could help, she felt a paw tug her back from the fighting. “Who are you?!” she mewed loudly (im tired of putting yowled XD) as this mysterious cat pulled her away from the fighting. “I am your new leader,” hissed the tom, and all went black in Robinsky’s world as the tom pushed her down a ledge.
      and no robinsky dosent die
      and also ebonystar is it ok that i did this

• February 23, 2018 at 2:21 am

Sure 🙂 I just need to become leader again after the story line is over because it would be weird for there to be a secret page clan that is owned my a cat the doesn’t exist 😛

And no cats can die in the process of the story 😉

• February 23, 2018 at 4:00 pm

well i never said there was a diffrent leader your still the leader in my story/rp thing. The mystery tom just stole her and is bringing her to his camp. BTW, is anyone else willing to be captured?

• February 23, 2018 at 10:38 pm

“Attackers!” Wrenkit squealed as she saw Robinsky be attacked by dogs. The warriors rush out and tell her to stay inside,but Wrenkit still sneaks away after Robinsky. She sees a muscular black tom push Robinsky down a cliff and flings herself at the cat. He notices Wrenkit and catches her in his jaws. “Tell me all your Clan’s secrets or I’ll throw you off the cliff,” he threatened. “No,if I die,I will die saving RainClan.” The tom started to growl. “If you don’t tell me anything by tommorow’s sunset,I will throw you off.” As long as you take me too Robinsky,I’m fine with it,Wrenkit thought.

So yes,I would be willing to be captured

• February 26, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Robinsky shook her head. “Ugh…” she groaned. Suddenly she was hit by pain. She looked around. She was in a small dark cave, and could feel water dripping on her leg. Her leg… It was painful to move it. It was like fire roaring through it when she moved it even a mousetail- length. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw a small, brown kit curled up next to her. “Wrenkit?” whispered Robinsky. “No talking in there!” mewed a sharp, deep voice that belonged to the muscle-bound tom who was guarding their prison. Robinsky wanted to succumb to the darkness, to give in to the pain, but she knew she couldn’t, not yet. Even if she never got home, Robinsky knew that she had to get Wrenkit home. *I’ll get you back to camp if it’s the last thing I do,* though the young warrior as she curled protectively around the brown kit. *Even if I die in the process…*

• Otterpaw
                February 26, 2018 at 11:51 pm

(I’ll get captured too)

Robinsky and Wrenkit must be here somewhere, the new medicine cat thought in her head. Cats yowled, battling dogs. She dashed behind trees and inside of bushes as other cats came by.

Nearby, there was a cliff. The light brown tabby she-cat stared down, squinting at the dirt and grass that was as below.

“You,” a form voice growled, making Otterfrost flinch. She whirled around to stare at a black tom with dark amber eyes. “Come with me.”

Otterfrost narrowed her eyes, trying to look imitating even though she knew no battle moves. “Or else?”

As quick as a flash, the tom ran into her, knocking her down. She hooked her claws onto the grass and dirt of the edge. “Help me or you’ll go flying down this cliff.” The tom demanded.

“I rather die,” growled Otterfrost.

The black tom took her paws and flung them back, making her fall down the cliff and her vision turn black.

• February 27, 2018 at 2:24 am

All of these fanfics on this are so awesome! 😀

10. February 28, 2018 at 9:44 pm

My eyes,Wrenkit thought. I can’t see. She felt the body of a larger cat. She looked up,trying to make out who it was,but everything was dark. She curled up again,staring into the blank blackness. After a while that had seemed like moons,her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Looking around,she realized she was in a small cave,with the tom blocking the entrance. She sniffed the air. She scented an herby tang . . . and Robinsky! Wrenkit shuffled closer to Robinsky,only to hear her unsteady breathing. She looked around the cave,trying to find some herbs that would help,but she couldn’t make out the herbs she was looking for,so she got up,full of pain,and crept over to the corner. She heard a pawstep,and looking back,she saw the tom gazing around the cave. Luckily,he didn’t spot Wrenkit. Now that she was closer to an herb patch,Wrenkit could make out a few herbs. She silently stripped off some coltsfoot,poppy seeds,comfrey root,and thyme. When she had brought the herbs to Robinsky,she roused her. Stirring,Robinsky muttered sleepily. “What?” She lifted her head. “Where am I?” She looked around and spotted Wrenkit. Wrenkit whispered”eat this coltsfoot. And this thyme. Does anything hurt?” Robinsky gazed at her. “My leg.” She started eating while Wrenkit rubbed a poultice of comfrey root on her leg. Once Robinsky had finished eating,Wrenkit gave her the poppy seeds. Robinsky quickly licked them up. Wrenkit huddled on the cave floor,and Robinsky curled around her. “I will protect you,” Robinsky whispered into Wrenkit’s ear as they both fell into an uneasy sleep.
    Wrenkit awoke to hear pawsteps. She felt jaws in her scruff. Opening her eyes and twisting in the strong teeth,she spotted the tom that had held her and Robinsky captive carrying her. He threw her into a corner where a ginger she-cat was standing. “Are you sure I shouldn’t be helping to get the flea-pelted Clan cat here,Smoke?” Smoke shook his head. “No,Thrush. Blaze and Fire can handle it.” He turned to Wrenkit while Thrush held Wrenkit by keeping her paw on her tail. “Its almost sunset,and you haven’t told me anything. Tell me now,or die,” Smoke growled,taking a step closer. Wrenkit felt the urge to tell these rouges something,but what could she say that would protect RainClan? “I . . . something is . . . a secret is . . .”