Tigerheart’s Shadow is Published Today in the US

In case you hadn’t already noticed, today is publication day in the US for the newest Super Edition – Tigerheart’s Shadow. 😊

I had great fun writing this book. It takes our eponymous hero right away from the Clans to a new territory, never explored.

I hope you enjoy it. And if you want a chance to win a signed copy, check out my Facebook page where I’m running a giveaway.

Notify of
Redmoon
Redmoon
September 8, 2017 9:21 pm

Hey Kate, I have a crazy idea. I know this pairing might sound odd, but would it be possible for Ivypool and Hawkwing to get together? Ever since I read Hawkwing’s Journey, I’ve had this strange idea that those two might be a perfect match for each other. Since there is a chance Pebbleshine won’t return.

Redmoon
Redmoon
September 11, 2017 7:14 pm
Reply to  Kate

Ahh I can’t wait to see! ☺🤔

Emberpaw (Emberfang)
Emberpaw (Emberfang)
September 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Haven’t gotten it yet, but I’m sure my parents might buy it for me soon™ The cover looks AMAZING, though 😀

Falconbreeze
Falconbreeze
September 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Kate, I just wanted to point out that Beetlewhisker of RiverClan died in The Last Hope, but was in the allegiances for every book so far in AVoS, as well as Tigerheart’s Shadow. In Shattered Sky, he makes an appearance and speaks, and he has an apprentice now in Tigerheart’s Shadow. I LOVED the book, though! You did a great job!

Falconbreeze
Falconbreeze
September 12, 2017 3:00 am
Reply to  Kate

😆 Just as long as we don’t get another Heavystep…

Moongleam
Moongleam
September 10, 2017 11:12 pm

How many more arcs will there be after AVoS? I hope there are many more (Warriors is my FAVORITE series).

Jaysnow
Jaysnow
September 19, 2017 2:27 pm
Reply to  Kate

Rainspirit is not supposed to be on BlogClan right now (or at all) but is being a rebel
September 11, 2017 1:35 pm

SQUAAAAAAAA!
YASSSSSSSSSSSSS!
IM BUGGING MY PARENTS AND THE SCHOOL LIBRARIANS LIKE ALL GET OUT
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS1!11!!11!1!111!!

maplestorm
maplestorm
January 19, 2018 4:02 am

it’s rainspirt your that rouge i heard about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on The Hazelpage
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Ask the Experts
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on Warriors Names
  • ❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️ on BlogClan Tavern

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch