17,779 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 26, 2019 at 6:13 am

Sports day is today and that means that I’ll be sitting around all day without being able to sit with my friends (we sit in sections according to house) and maybe injure myself like I did last year. We’re missing perfectly good lessons for nothing and my favourite club is cancelled all because of STUPID SPORTS DAY!

Kill me now.

(Oh well, at least I can do homework).

Tina is best Scamander.

• June 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm

oof

my leg

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Don’t injure yourself! <3

Running for SW!!

2. Mapledrift
    June 26, 2019 at 6:55 am

Hey ! Thank you everyone who responded to my comment a couple of pages back about hobbies !
    I’m definitely going to try and go swimming much more over the holidays, it seems stupid not to use the pool when it only takes couple of minutes to walk to it.
    Knitting is another might pick up, I think I used to do it when I was younger sometimes
    And woahhhhhh Hoot you replied with a massive wall of text, thank you so much !
    I actually live about uhhhhhh just under an hour ? From the new forest, and I’ll try and convince my parents to let us go there more often because it is super nice there, and also where Warrior cats is meant to be based (the forest territories at least, someone correct me if I’m wrong but I swear the lake territories are based off the Lake District…. or maybe Peak District) so I’ll definitely try and cycle some more
    My mum seemed pretty happy for me to maybe try and find some kayaking lessons as well which is great !
    I had no idea fantasy journaling was a thing ! I’ll definitely try and find a spare notebook for that, it sounds really cool !

Thank you so much for the awesome suggestions everyone !

• June 26, 2019 at 12:58 pm

June 26, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Good luck with freshman year! <3

Running for SW!!

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 26, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Oof shadey

It’s ok, it’s supposedly the easiest year of high school

No mourners no funerals

• Birchfoot
      June 26, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Don’t stress!! 9th grade can be really fun – you get a lot more freedom in high school, and don’t really need to stress about any universities or anything <3 Don't worry - I'm sure it'll be a great year!

• June 27, 2019 at 4:54 am

Oof I’m a freshman now but as an 8th grader (Canadian school system I guess). And I hear the 9th graders bully the 8th graders. e.e at least I have a brother in 10th grade. But yeah the first year in high school should be pretty easy.

♡ 🐱 ♡

4. ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
    June 26, 2019 at 7:40 am

I’m finally done school for the summer. Finished Grade 10. Today was my last final, and I did well on it plus the one yesterday 🙂 I’ve been slightly inactive lately, or just the past few days, and I apologize. <3 It’s just been a crazy week so far, but now it’s summer and I have more time to spend here with you guys. 🙂 I still have a few things tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday to do, but I’ll try to be around as much as possible.

How are you all doing? 😁😁

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• June 26, 2019 at 12:58 pm

yayyy 😀

i’m good thanks for asking 🙂

my leg

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 1:39 pm

congrats Wint! 😀 <3

I'm good, how are you? 🙂 <3

Running for SW!!

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 26, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Awesome! 🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 26, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Yay Wint! Glad you’re done with school 🙂 summer’s always way better. I’m pretty good, just normal stuff – gymnastics, piano, math (ugh), picking up some french – so I’m pretty busy too! I normally just try to get on BlogClan during my math lessons (which are online):P

What are your plans for summer Wint?

No mourners no funerals

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 27, 2019 at 1:17 am

I’m going to work at the local museum, maybe camp a bit, go to a nearby city to check out the university campus, and maybe go to Vancouver for a visit! 🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Birchfoot
      June 26, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Congrats on finishing finals!! 😀

I’m doing pretty well – just mostly hanging out and relaxing 🙂 how are you? Anything fun planned for the summer?

• Eaglefrost
      June 27, 2019 at 1:18 am

Ugh. I’ve been working. Adulting sucks. 😛

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 27, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Yup! 😛

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

5. June 26, 2019 at 8:55 am

I had a show yesterday!
    It was an acrobatic + dance show, and it was super fun!
    It went pretty well for me.

So, how are you all doing?

I ain't scared no more

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Great!

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 26, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Hi Cloudy! I feel like I haven’t talked to you in a very long time 😛

Great job on your show! Sounds super fun 😀 I’ve been pretty good, my gymnastics training’s been ramped up so I’ve been pretty busy, along with the fact that I have a packed summer schedule 🙂 I’ve been trying to learn french recently and it’s very hard because I can’t roll my r’s 😛

Are you planning to go anywhere this summer? Do you have any more shows/competitions? What skills are you learning now? (sorry that’s a lot of questions)

I might be going to Florida later, and I just got a front layout front tuck connected on the floor! I’m still working roundoff backhandspring fulls but hopefully I’ll get that soon 🙂

No mourners no funerals

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Thanks! 🙂

That’s super good! I can barely do two tuck flips in a raw.
        I can’t get fulls right (because my layouts are horrible), but I hope that your fulls will work well!

Ok, now to your questions 😛

Sadly, I’m not going to go to anywhere this summer outside Israel. Perhaps somewhere in the north of Israel. However, because I have my bat mitzva in December, I’m going to Austria with my mother at December, to celebrate that.

The last competition for this year was at Friday. I competed in level three, and gotten sixth place out of eight. If you hadn’t read my comment on the tavern many pages back, I can repost it 🙂 this is also the year-ending-show, so no more shows til next year.

What do you mean by skills? gymnastics or something else? 🙂

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
          June 26, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Thanks Cloudy! How’s your round off backhandspring tumbling going? I remember you mentioned it on the hug page earlier 🙂 Great job at your competition and yeah, I mean gymnastics mostly but also anything else 😛

No mourners no funerals

• June 26, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Thanks!
            Our tumbling, ummm, sorta broke (unless there is another meaning to tumbling which I don’t know about), but my roundoff to handspring is going great! In the show, I actually did both a roundoff to a back handspring to a tuck flip, and a round off to two back hand spring.

We have summer gymnastics practice, and I really want to learn two back hand springs to a tuck flip.
            I’m currently working on whips (most of them I finish on my belly), layouts, and regular flips.
            Next year at trampoline maybe I’ll stay in level three and maybe I’ll pass to level four, which has super diffucult elements.
            Do you have any competitions coming soon?

I ain't scared no more

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
              June 26, 2019 at 7:32 pm

Yay Cloudy! Glad that you figured out round off backhandsprings! I don’t have any competitions coming soon; my competition season is in December to April. So right now in the summer is when we learn all our skills for the next level 🙂

No mourners no funerals

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 26, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Good job Cloudy!

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Thanks!

6. Shadefrost
    June 26, 2019 at 9:28 am

Idk if this counts as jet lag, (Why does autocorrect keep correcting jet to hat?????!!!!???) but ever since I’ve arrived at China, I literally just can’t sleep. I go to bed at around midnight and then wake up at like 3 am. And I’m literally SO HYPER. But this is imo, better than my previous life when I just couldn’t wake up 😛

Anyways, how’re y’all doing?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• June 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm

oof 😛

i’m fine 🙂

my leg

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 1:40 pm

idk if it’s jet lag but it’s definitely hat lag 😉

Running for SW!!

• June 26, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Yeah, that’s probably jet lag 😛

I’m great! I’m in Japan, so I think I’m one hour ahead of you?

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

7. Faithpaw dreads the summer holidays and wants a mentor
    June 26, 2019 at 10:37 am

Hio everyone ! Hey, at my school i’ve started a [nearly!] official Warrior Cats fan club called StormClan[I know, that Clan name is SOOOOOOOOOOO old but I MADE IT UP 4 YRS AGO SO NO COMMENTS] and my deputy is FloodClaw who is not very active here………..and Lunawing is my senior warrior! I have 12 members!!!!!!!!! Would anyone like to join on BlogClan? My club is always going to be on the Tavern and maybe the HUG page and the Allegiances Chat Page], and anyone can reply to my comments as if it were a Hug Page,’Ask FAITHPAW’ and Alleegiances Chat Page all in one!Also I am doing a mini, unofficial NTA, so here is my first one!!!:
    SEASON THEMES!!!
    Springpaw
    Summerpaw
    Autumnpaw
    Fallpaw
    Winterpaw
    Yearpaw
    Enjoy my mini NTA!

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm

cool 😀

my leg

• June 26, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I think this would be more suited for a secret page 🙂

This is the longest siggie+colorcode

• Lunawing
        June 26, 2019 at 3:08 pm

howe do i make a secret page?
        this is actually faithpaw not lunawing

Moons are majestic!!!

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 1:41 pm

that’s really cool Faith! 🙂

Running for SW!!

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 26, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Hi faith, good to hear that you’ve started a warriors fan club in your school! That’s really cool 🙂 I feel like in my school not enough people in my school read warriors

Also, if you want to do an NTA, please put it on the Warriors Games Page 😀 to keep the Tavern from becoming even more cluttered than it already is 😛

No mourners no funerals

• Faithpaw/shadow Is Looking For A Mentor
        June 26, 2019 at 3:14 pm

UM OK
        ……………thanks for approving of my fan club, we’ll be BFFs!!!

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 26, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Hi, Faithpaw! Your NTA would be better suited to the Warriors Games Page ( https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/warriors-games-page/ ), and for StormClan, I think instead of putting it on the Tavern. Hug Page, or Allegiances Chat Page, you could use a secret page 🙂

(If you need one here’s one of mine you can use https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/rabbit24/ )

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

8. Faithpaw dreads the summer holidays and wants a mentor
    June 26, 2019 at 10:39 am

By the way, you do not have to hit reply on mine

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 26, 2019 at 1:00 pm

ok 🙂

my leg

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 1:42 pm

‘kay 😛

Running for SW!!

9. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 26, 2019 at 11:47 am

I barely got any sleep last night 😛 I also get Starbucks this morning 😋

And that’s the tea.

• Birchfoot
      June 26, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Oh, cool! What did you get from Starbucks? I can never figure out the menu, so I tend to only order what other people get and hope for the best 😛

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 26, 2019 at 3:06 pm

I always say that I should get some actual coffee from Starbucks but so far I’ve only gotten refreshers my entire life 😛

No mourners no funerals

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 26, 2019 at 3:47 pm

You really should. 😛 I highly recommend their pumpkin spice latte frappuccinos/regular lattes in the fall. I live for them.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
          June 26, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I’ll try that, but you’ll have to remind me in October 😛

No mourners no funerals

• Fally
      June 26, 2019 at 3:08 pm

What did you get at Starbucks? 🙂

Running for SW!!

• June 26, 2019 at 3:25 pm

😛

my leg

10. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 26, 2019 at 11:59 am

Person: What is your favorite holiday?
    Me: My birthday, Christmas, and my clanniversary 😛