208 Replies to “Hawkwing’s Journey Discussion Page”

1. February 27, 2018 at 6:16 am

Yikes this page is… active?? Okay, it’s dead. Only about 200 comments? Welp this page…

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• Snowbreeze
      March 7, 2018 at 1:15 am

Is dead

OPage is

2. Bluebellpaw
    June 2, 2018 at 12:57 am

hi dead discussion page 🙂

not just a boulder it's a rock

3. Snowbreeze
    July 6, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Is this book good? 😛

4. August 24, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Leader of Halloweenclan

5. August 29, 2018 at 9:45 am

worship honkwing

back for good? hopefully!

6. September 28, 2018 at 5:54 am

Dead page. Nice book. Darktail is evil and he should die a thousand times. Pebbleshine rocks. Curlypaw rocks. Hawkwing is meh. This is a useless comment. It is almost midnight where I live, and I should be doing my homework. But instead I made this lovely comment. Yay. On a side note, the first super edition that I ever read was Hawkwing’s Journey. So yeah. Goodbye.

HAPPY 2019!!!!!

7. November 12, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Question. Does Pebbleshine return? Does Hawkwing find his once annoying mate? I need to know. I’m only just done with the first “Vision of Shadows” book. “The Apprentice’s quest!” Are Twigkit and Violetkit their kits????? Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so-so-so NEEDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's day!(Early!)

• Emberpaw is logged out
      December 12, 2018 at 3:58 am

To answer your questions: no 🙁 , no, (and IMAO Pebbleshine rocks) and YEEEESSSSSS!!!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      December 19, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Read the super edition and find out 😀

But…
      WARNING SPOILER FOR HAWKWING’S JOURNEY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!
      Pebbleshine dies after she has her kits by being hit by a monster
      and YES!!!! Twigkit and Violetkit are their kits

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

8. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    November 13, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Dead page
    Rip

9. ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
    December 17, 2018 at 10:41 pm

Just finished this book, definitly recommend it! 😀

Vouch for Moon and Aster!