Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret

Ah, my first blog post. And it’s a sunny day at my location, too.

So, here it is: the place to blab all the spoilers you like! If you may, keep polls that may reveal spoilers on this page. Have fun! Too bad I can’t read this– haven’t gotten the book yet.

yellowfang

Have fun, all!

Hazelburrow edit: Also, it’s the monthly(ish) gathering tonight (October 27th). Come along!

48 Replies to “Spoiler Page: Yellowfang’s Secret”

1. Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
    February 26, 2018 at 5:27 pm

This page is pretty dead 😛

Vouch 4 Cheetah and Spidey!

2. YellowIsTheBest
    February 27, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Silverflame?
    BEST NAME EVER
    but worst description
    i thought of her as sort of smoky-silvery tabby
    but oh well
    and brightflower?
    NOT COOL KITTY

3. February 28, 2018 at 12:27 am

I just got this book yaaaay 😀 (I’ve already read it though I’m just here because this was on the Recent Purrs 😛 )

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Firestalker
      March 10, 2018 at 12:49 am

I is confused because at the end of yellowfangs secret is says that nightpelt is a elder then in into the wild he is s senior warrior

4. Thistletooth (formally Splashwhisker)
    March 15, 2018 at 1:56 am

I have a crush on Raggedstar , help me please . I just re read this book for uh the idk time and now I have a crush on Raggedstar so yeah

• Sparktooth the Wise Jedi Master :PP
      March 15, 2018 at 2:27 am

I’m going to admit something, I did too! 😛 I based a character in my book off of Raggedstar because of it, haha!

5. Spencer
    April 24, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Does anyone know how Stumpytail died? did he die in a battle or the carrionplace disease?

• Mint That Grows In Shade
      June 18, 2019 at 3:50 am

I don’t think Stumpytail died… He just became a rogue. But I haven’t read the full series yet.

i ' m n o t o k a y

6. September 17, 2018 at 5:00 am

Do Poolcloud, Archeye, Mosspaw and Volepaw (Brokenstar’s apprentices), Featherstorm, Deerfoot, and Wolfstep go to StarClan?
    What are Wolfstep and Deerfoot’s descriptions? Does Brightflower retire like she said she would after Mintkit and Marigoldkit died?

7. Stormheart
    November 16, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Kate I want to know if Brokenstar knowing that Raggedstar was supposed to be canon or if that was a mistake.

• November 16, 2019 at 10:47 pm

i think it would be helpful for Kate is you specified what Brokenstar knew that Raggedstar? then ask again, then you’ll have a better chance of getting an answer 😛

下雨天的阳光

• Stormheart
        November 17, 2019 at 4:43 pm

OMG I didn’t put Father! Dang it! I actually meant to ask if Brokenstar knowing that Raggesdstar was his father was canon since it was on of many inconsistencies in YS. I didn’t even realize that I didn’t put father till now! I could’ve sworn I specifically asked Kate if Brokenstar knowing that Raggedstar was his father was canon! Srry about that!

• November 18, 2019 at 1:28 am

it’s fine! just checking 😛 if you want that answered by Kate, just ask again in another comment and she might be able to get back to you soon on that one 🙂

下雨天的阳光

8. Stormheart
    November 17, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Kate since they’re many inconsistencies in Yellowfang’s secret, Is Brokenstar’s knowledge on Raggedstar being his father canon? Or is that a mistake?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      November 17, 2019 at 5:13 pm

I wasn’t involved in this SE so I don’t know. Sorry!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader